Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leyu Exam.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Leyu Exam.  Empty Leyu Exam.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd January 2018, 3:54 pm

1,002 of 3,000

The wind mage had not been feeling fantastic lately, for some unknown reason she had begun feeling rather sick recently. Ever since she had been standing beside Desiree when her apprentice was struck by a falling star, the wind user had felt as if she had to throw up all the time, almost as if something was trying to escape from inside of her. Jiyu had been feeling ill like this for so long now that she decided it was time to try to move on even though her insides felt like they were clawing themselves apart. Sitting up in her bed she looked out the window which she had left open the night before in spite of the raging cold, because her body felt feverish, as if she was going to explode if her temperature went any higher. Jiyu felt so poorly she had even caved and went to a doctor the week before, however they had been unable to find anything physically wrong with her, insisting whatever it was had to be linked to something magical, or she was just making it up. Kazehime knew that she was not making up whatever was wrong with her, so she had started trying to see if anyone in the magical healing community had ever seen her set of symptoms before. After numerous days of asking around? No one had seen anything like what she was displaying in their careers, it was very unsettling for the wind user, to be stricken with something that made her feel like she was dying, but have no one know what it was.

“Leila” she thought of the white haired girl momentarily, remembering that like herself the eden goddess had traveled over the world, one of the few people who knew of things she had no clue about, was the other woman. Maybe her friend had seen this before? It was possible, and honestly it was her last hope right now, her brain was almost gone with how volcanic her body felt. Jiyu struggled to her feet, glancing at her body to realize that for once her outfit was still on when she woke up, so weakened she couldn’t even strip before going to bed, of course it was even skimpier than normal considering how on fire her body was. Right now, she was simply clothed in a backless bra, and a loose short skirt with nothing beneath it, it didn’t count for much, but it was something and it would have to do. Would she even have the energy to use her magic? It may be better to use her abilities as a goddess instead. Fogginess consumed her brain again, her only through being opening Solace and using it to get from her room to leila’s hotel room, momentarily blacking out, unaware of the portal opened behind her which she fell into.

Mismatched optics opened briefly as she realized the realm of Solace passing her by swiftly, before she was greeted with a black expanse. For a moment she was not aware of the fact she had actually transported herself, but than it became clear she had fallen right into Leila’s body. At least she didn’t have to support her own weight, even light as she was the wind user could barely manage it. “Oh hey you, I guess my deity abilities are thought based.” she laughed it out weakly, pushing up for a moment before crumbling to the ground, breathing heavy, sweat drenched her body, hair and fur alike flattened entirely because of how soaked they were. Jiyu glanced up, hair falling over one eye and completely hiding that side of her face, weak smile across her lips, she looked like hell. “I was wondering, have you ever seen anything like this in your travels, cause the doctors are convinced its magical or I’m faking it.” the wind user scooted herself to the side of the bed, a few blood stains left on the carpet from the light carpet burn dragging herself like that caused. “Everything hurts, inside and out, its like I’m coming apart at the seams at the same time as something is tearing me apart from the inside. I don’t register a fever, but my entire body is on fire all the time no matter how cold it is around me, I can barely even breath, my senses have been shutting off, sometimes my own body doesn’t even respond to me, and I’ve been getting random cuts even though I haven’t done anything except go to doctors since this started, I’ll go to sleep and wake up with gashes.” heck sometimes minus the fever it felt like when she failed at her first few wind spells and the wind took it’s anger at her misuse out on her body! Laughing weakly the wind user closed her eyes leaning against her friends bed, opening them a few seconds later, gaze hazey, unable to really clearly see even at this range because of how hot she felt.

Hopefully after they figured this out, than they could go on some job or something. Actually, even if this was not solved, she would tough out a mission. Jiyu could not stand whatever was wrong taking control of her life so thoroughly she had not been out on a mission in like a month, barely been in contact with the people she loved, because she was sick with something no one knew a thing about. Of course, the thought it was actually being caused by her magic, never once crossed Jiyu's mind, after all everything she knew about it came from a book gifted to her by her mother. There was no way anything could be caused by something that had been given to her as a gift, and she had no reason to suspect her own magic, she had been using it since she was seven without it doing something like this to her. Of course, little to her knowledge it actually was her magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leyu Exam.  Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Leyu Exam.  H6NcPbM Leyu Exam.  H6NcPbM Leyu Exam.  H6NcPbM Leyu Exam.  H6NcPbM

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Leyu Exam.  Empty Re: Leyu Exam.

Post by Leila Vergious 2nd January 2018, 4:38 pm

Leila Vergious Golden Phoenix A-Rank

A happy humming easily filled the fairly small room of a hotel in the middle of Hargeon. Naturally, it came from the only humanoid currently present in the room, that being Leila Vergious. A Void Spirit that has fallen prey to her own sealing magic and was now unable to properly continue her work as a mage. That should have been the case, but Magus insisted that she would try taking contracts still, using only her equipment to fulfill them. Well, it had to be expected. Apparently, she had become one of the Wizard Saints during the time that was erased from her memory and as such, she had to be a symbol to others.

Not that she disliked it, but the number of times she had only barely escaped death because she lacked power started increasing drastically. And that was not exactly all too pleasant. While immortal, wounds on her body would still hurt. And being killed was an experience she did not exactly wish to go through again. The few times it did happen was plenty for her. Thankfully, she had no such dangerous contract going on right now, which allowed her to relax. Along with her companion, Melon the wolf of course. They both deserved it equally, as the canine was of great help lately.

Right now, the girl was putting a number of books she was reading recently back onto the shelf in the corner of her room. As it was middle of the day, the windows were open to let the fresh breeze in, one that would make the short silken curtains dance with the wind itself. And as the rays of the sun gently peered into her room, the girl was once again reminded of how it all started. Her adventure to become a mage, to join a guild and to eventually become someone at least a little bit important in the world around her.

She always thought that it was important to go back and appreciate the humble starts. And what better time do so than right now? If only she had her magic, she would also feel the power she managed to amass. The true progress that happened from a child that was found in a barren land and adopted by a sentient machine. Golem seemed to be doing his own business, as he had a lot to catch up with as well. So Leila wasn’t really surprised he wasn’t around all that much these days.

The books were now finally neatly organized and their backs clearly showing their titles. Nearly all of them focusing on the topic of Desiero and temples that were hidden within that vast desert nation. The Eden’s Caretaker found something recently, something that was linked to the primordial seal and the fact she was unable to use her magic. Honestly, this whole business of being unable to cast spells was getting rather annoying even to her. And so she planned to do all in her power to get rid of the seal, despite knowing that it was virtually impossible.

And yet, a small crimson red stone rested on the night table right next to her bed. A stone that had but two symbols on it. With a sigh, the girl would reach out or it with her hand but wasn’t quite able to reach it in time. Something else came into her room and in a very unexpected manner. A very familiar frame fell out of nothingness and landed on the silver-haired maiden as if she was a cushion. “J…Jiyu? What in the…?” Not even listening to her friend’s first words, she was in plenty of shock from this sudden development.

And even Melon nearly jumped out of her fur when the loud bang of Leila’s back hitting the floor echoed throughout the building. Hopefully, the neighbors won’t complain about it later. But first things first… Jiyu just allowed her body to collapse to the side. Something that quite literally made Leila’s heart stop for a good second, as she used every single muscle available in her body to catch that fragile body before it would shatter against the hard floor. “What are you doing?! That could have seriously hurt you, what were you thinking?!!

Not really thinking herself, Leila would scold the canine in her hands before she would realize the state she was in. Her whole body, while it did not feel particularly hot, was sweating so much that the girl could have easily been dying from dehydration. Listening to the girl’s words, Leila became quite terrified of the current situation. Just a few seconds ago, she was enjoying the peaceful nature of this day. And now she learned that her best friend was affected by some sort of magical disease? Not good at all, considering most of those could be fatal to mages.

And before she could even examine her any further, she would get out of her hands and try to drag herself on the floor, injuring herself even further. That dummy… Leila cared not for what she would say or think, she grabbed the girl’s body as gently as she could and lifted her up bridal style only to put her back on the bed. She cared not that it could be dirtied by blood. Listening to all her symptoms, yet another feeling of dread started filling the girl’s mind as she closed her eyes and tried to shake the thought away.

Surely it couldn’t have been… but best to make sure. “Try to hold still for a second.” Placing her hand on the other girl’s forehead, Leila tried to infuse her with a very specific kind of magic that was in her body. And the moment she did so, Leila’s arm almost literally exploded as her skin was pierced with gray, almost black wood branches coming from inside of her. Well, now there was blood all over the floor because of that. “The Corruption of Eden reacted… So you really…

Suddenly, she recalled it all. Every single contract they were together on, very single use of Jiyu’s magic. Leila always knew there was something about it, but she never investigated further because there was no reason to. A great mistake that lead to this one moment where everything was revealed. “You… why are you using a cursed dark magic? Your body is being consumed by it! By the wind, most likely! This is… what do I do… what do I do… DAMN IT!” Removing the broken hand from Jiyu’s forehead, Leila would in her anger punch the wall and leave a very clear hole right through it. She had no idea how to help with something like this, it might have been far too late.
    Word Count: 1,124 / 3,000   |   Tags: @Jiyu Kazehime
    Template by Leila Vergious

Non-template Version:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd January 2018, 5:52 pm

2,269 of 3,000
    Normally she would never put her psychical form in so much risk, but the last few days she had not been able to think clearly at all. Honestly, the wind user likely had a few broken bones here and there, scratches riddling her body from how she had been anything but careful. The wind user existed in a very frail state and she had been abusing it due to the fact she could not put together the mental chain required to treat herself with care, all she really could do at this point was fail around. It was terrifying to no longer have basic control over one's own physical form, to be afflicted with an issue she couldn't fix by going to solace and manipulating the realm to cure her, she tried that first, but it had not worked. After her first attempt failed? The heat sparked within her body spiraled so far out of control it impaired her ability to process information, and her body was overloaded with pain.

Clearly, Leila was shocked by her sudden arrival, and the wind user couldn't blame her, it wasn't every day that someone who seemed to be potentially dying just stumbled right into you out of nothingness. The situation was much more alarming considering they were very close with each other, well at least as close as they could be considering Leila had no idea about numerous things Jiyu preferred to pretend she could just forget. "What never seen a half dead girl fall through her realm into your personal space?" it was snarky, but the voice it was said in was so weak that it could never be considered in the playful way she meant it. Normally this comment would have been accompanied by the wind doing something with her hair or Jiyu making some sort of movement, but neither happened, she was eerily still for someone who couldn't stand to be still last time they met. She barely had the energy to speak, much less move properly.

"Uh- I don't think I was thinking, the only thing I can really think about it how it feels like I should have melted by now." oh and the agony her body was in, that was certainly on her mind right now too! The frail girl almost felt like she was shaking with the effort breathing took. Jiyu put up no fight when she was lifted bridal style, simply laying in the other's arms as if she was some sort of very large dead fish or a doll, limp and unmoving except for the struggling breaths of her sweat covered chest. She only realized what Leila had done when she felt her body sink into the softness of the comforter on the bed, a small giggle rising from her throat. "Well now, this isn't the way I normally like messing up a bed." there was something in her eyes, a glint of playfulness with pupils dilated like that of some hunter, but her body was too weak to act on whatever her brain had come up with in its feverish state. For once, she seemed unguarded again, the fever having pushed her brain past its limits, for the moment she didn't care if it was the human her or the demon her that Leila wanted, she was just herself.

"Or what? You'll pin me down?" half lidded eyes she laughed out the comment when Leila asked her to stay still, moving for a second on purpose, rebelling against command for a second before she didn't have the energy to do so and laid still. Jiyu flinched as she watched the branches erupt from Leila's arm violently, the corruption of the garden showing. What did that mean again? She couldn't remember with her brain boiling to soup like this. "I really what?" so Leila did know what was wrong with her?! That was good, so long as they knew what was affecting her they could fix it, she must have breathed in some chemical or something else corrupted on a recent mission and Leila could purge it from her with all her goddess eden powers. Of course this was short sighed reckless thinking.

"B..But I'm not!" there was no way her magic was cursed, it was inherited, her father was wrong for having not wanted her to use it! "It was my mother's first, she left me the book when she died, I learned it from that, she-" had quit magic, for some reason her mother had stopped using magic before she was born. How old was her mother when she had died? The wind user suddenly realized she was only a little older than her mother would have been when she stopped using magic, eyes widening and shaking. Was the magic that connected her to the deceased woman really cursed? Jiyu looked at the ceiling, moisture invading her eyes. "She stopped using magic when she was a year younger than me" at least if her calculations were right, her mother was younger than her when she stopped, used it for less time than herself even if her mother may have started younger, which made nothing bad ever happening to her make sense. "This was why my father didn't want me to be a mage." the tears slipped down her eyes as the pieces fell into place, one arm lifting to cover her eyes. Why was she crying? This was her own stupid fault. "It tried to kill me the first time I used it, I should have known. He was just trying to save me without telling me that my mother used black magic!" and she ran away from home for it, he tried to save her and she told him that she wished he had burned in her mother's place, she told him she hated him and never wanted to see him again. Sure he was a drunk, and he couldn't bring home the bacon past it, but oh gosh what if she had drove him further into misery by taking on a magic he knew could kill her after her mother died! The tears feel freely and she covered her mouth to keep the sobs in, she had screwed up so bad, what had she done.

The wind mage turned her head slightly to see Leila's fist embedded in the wall, her friends gaze turned away. Fighting for any strength she had left the wind user turned over, hand reaching out and gripping the eden mages clothing, wherever it was closest to her, tugging harshly when she couldn't keep the strength to hold herself up. "Leila...." her voice trailed off, sucking up her own emotions and hoping her friend could do the same for a second. "I need to know. Is something like this fatal? Beyond what either of us can do, is it normally fatal?" if it was, she needed to go home, she wanted to have Leila take her home, to her father, lacie and her little half siblings, summon the foss family and stay with her. "Leila, if this is going to kill me, I need to go home to peace village and my family, I can't just leave things the way I left them when I ran away." she didn't really want to die as Jiyu Kazehime, sure that was the mage everyone knew, who she worked to be for years, but she wanted to die as Mikka Ambrose, she wanted to- she wanted to make up for the several year stunt she had pulled even if it was with her last breaths.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 3rd January 2018, 3:26 am

Leila might have lived through a good number of truly bizarre experiences, but having someone quite literally fall out of the skies unto her was something she experienced for the first time today, that much she remembered in her still shattered mind. “Nope, you’re my first in that area. Now, stay still or you’ll hurt yourself even more…” Her voice wasn’t one of a mad person. It was not even condescending, it was just worried. Of course, she would be worried in a situation like this. Anyone would be if their best friend, one who was connected to feelings deeper than just said friendship, turned up in such condition.

And while it was nice to see that Jiyu had the energy to try and make light of the situation, she received nothing but worried smile from the Eden’s Caretaker. “Yes, I will pin you down if that’s what has to be done.” She would then also answer that little rebel inside the fragile girl. Strangely, it was a side that Leila still wasn’t used to seeing. Mostly because whenever they met, things would get rather emotional and serious for actions like this to be present. Much like right now. It was clear that the canine goddess was searching for any way out of this available at this point.

However, that was but the beginning. The girl might have destroyed the wall, but she was quick to grasp her emotions once again as her hand turned back to normal, albeit bloodied, state. In the corner of her eyes, she would watch the other girl’s realization of her situation and the truth about her own magic. The truth about a good portion of her life, even. But all of that was to be left for another time. Because as that piece of her outfit was grabbed, Leila would move that very hand to gently squeeze Jiyu’s and smile at her. It was a very strange smile, one that would expect on a psycho driven into a corner.

Normally, yes. If you were anyone else, it would be fatal. But you’re fresh out of luck. I’m not taking you anywhere. Instead, I’ll make you better. You’re a little dummy if you think I would just let you die like this. Remember that I’m willing to sacrifice my entire existence just to save you!” With that, she would let go of the other girl’s hand and distance herself from the bed slightly. “Melon, heal her injuries!” A simple order for the wolf to take care of the goddess while Leila started searching for a certain book she had around, tossing everything else from her bookshelf to the ground without a care.

And as was told, Melon would quickly run across the room and place her front legs on the bed. Leaning in, she would sniff Jiyu a little before licking her cheek few times and then release a howl. And to its tune, a number of flowers, all in green and red colors, sprouted from the floor and walls in the room. As if they were dancing, their movement would release a crimson red powder from their bodies that would fall onto the fragile body and get absorbed by it. In that instant, all the wounds on Jiyu’s body would start disappearing. All bruises, cuts and burns, all of it. She would probably even feel slightly better, though probably not much.

And just as that was happening, the Eden’s Caretaker finally found what she was looking for. Bringing a book about spiritual energies within one’s body over, she looked at her friend’s form and sighed. “Alright… I don’t care if you’re going to protest or not. For once in my life, I’m going to be selfish. I will definitely make you better!” Determined, she would open the book on a certain page and lay it down on the nightstand right next to the crimson red stone. “I don’t have a permanent solution yet, but I can at least make you feel better by blocking off some of the curse affecting your body.

With those words, she would kneel down in front of the bed and take a deep breath. “As of right now, I cannot control my magic fully. But there is still some of it left inside of me that I can give you. You probably never had a chance to notice, but my magic is considered both Black arts and Divine arts. It’s a little complicated, but if I give you some of my holy aspect, it will negate some of the curse. That should allow you to gather enough strength to at least walk around for few hours. So just stay still, I beg of you!” Jiyu might not have heard a more sincere sounding request from Leila before.

That was how much she wanted to help. And even if Jiyu refused, Leila would actually try to pin her down to do this. “In your body, there are several ‘chakra points’. Spots where life energy gathers. If I infuse those, my magic will spread through your entire body. There’s several, so just bear with me.” Looking at the pages of the book with a diagram for reference, she would start. First was Sahasrara, placing her hand right on top of Jiyu’s head, she would feel the first bit of refreshing magic enter her. Next was Ajna, placing her finger right between Jiyu’s eyebrows.

Then Vishuddha, massaging the base of Jiyu’s throat very gently. Anahata, forcing Leila to touch where Jiyu’s heart was. Thankfully the canine wasn’t wearing much, so this one was no problem. Tough she was little worried about the last one. Manipura followed, placing a hand on Jiyu’s stomach. Next to last was Swadhisthana, massaging just below the stomach area. And finally… Leila gulped. “The last one is… to reach it… YOUR SKIRT IS IN THE WAY, EXCUSE ME!” Just blurring it our with cheeks as red as if she was the one burning out from inside, the girl grabbed Jiyu’s rather short skirt and pulled it down. “WHA-

If her friend was wearing something underneath, then that would be fine. But the fact that all she could see was a completely bare skin nearly made Leila faint, her heart most definitely skipping a beat. Quickly covering her eyes and gritting her teeth, the Eden’s caretaker would even turn her head away from her friend. “Why are you not wearing any undergarments, how daring can you possibly be?!” As if fully understanding the situation, Melon was already shuffling in one of the nearby drawers and quickly carried over the pure white fabric.

Looking through the gab between her fingers as she still largely covered her eyes with a single hand, Leila would press her fingers against the Muladhara point, just above Jiyu’s crotch. Finally done, she would close her eyes again and slip the white panties onto her friend’s body, letting out a sigh of relief. Just like she said before, this was not a permanent treatment. But through her friend’s body was not coursing the energy of Eden that would fight off some of the curse for now. Something that would in reality just make the other girl feel somewhat better until the curse finally completed itself.
    Word Count: 2,333 / 3,000   |   Tags: @Jiyu Kazehime

Non-template Version:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 9th January 2018, 11:10 pm

2,810 of 3,000

Jiyu had been a bizarre case from the beginning, someone who did not quite blend in too well with the norm. Even in what she had that could be called close to normal? If those days had continued forever, the female would have grown up to be a female knight who worked in her father's forge when she had time off. The wind user was never fated for what most people considered normal, she was just one wild card after another, and sometimes she even started creating the random happenings herself, especially after becoming an Inugami, she had just become so unpredictable. Of course, she could never read herself, to begin with, so it didn't matter too much anyway's, at least not to her. "I can tend to be a lot of 'firsts', hehe." and yes, that did have the thinly veiled meaning, it was harder to control herself when her own brain was burning. She was far more of a wild child than she let on typically, and in this state even if she couldn't act, her mouth could run away without her.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." as Leila said she would pin her down if it was required, she didn't have the energy to move again, but the comment rolled off her tongue like water off a leaf, without any effort. As she spoke? Her tongue ran over one of her canines, a small chortle escaped her throat, and her eyes dilated like those of a predator.

Normally she was all about fighting against everything in the world, she had once been the little girl who left everything she knew just for the sake of one day obtaining revenge. Jiyu laid back as Melon was instructed to heal her, knowing she had to regain some of her energy. Whatever Leila had planned, the wind witch also had her own plans which involved not dying as an utter bitch who threw away everything that ever meant something to her. Laying there, she listened and even agreed that blocking some of the curse may be a good idea, she would have longer to make things right before the curse took her from everyone forever. She had to apologize.

"I told you I feel like I'm burning alive, wearing something against that much skin hurts." it was like the wind was trying to embrace and consume her completely so now it made sense that she had a fever that made her want to keep as much clothing as possible off. "You do know if you plan to do anything, you likely have to take me back anyway? It would likely involve something like going to the place where I first practiced and that was a field past the nearby forest, actually, it's foggy today like it was that day, surprisingly. When I first started I couldn't see the wind the way I can now, so I needed the fog to start so I could see the wind move it." with the holy energy inside of her she was able to sit up, her gaze going to out the window on the other side of the room to note the heavy fog that had blown into the port town.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 19th January 2018, 2:23 pm

The Eden’s Caretaker could only sigh as she shook her head, bearing her form above the fragile mass that was Jiyu. A lot of ‘firsts’, huh? Indeed, she was. The first person who was able to charm Leila completely, the first one she had considered a long-term ally in this ever-changing world and the first one to share secrets with. A very first best friend, in short. Looking back in time, the girl had always found herself smiling at the fond memories of their origins. The moment when they first met each other in an accursed village and how they continued to venture out together to go through underground labyrinths and even conquer heavens.

Those days felt like they happened just yesterday, and yet they felt so far away at the same time. It was quite strange. A soft sigh would escape between those pale partly parted lips, her animal ears twitching few times. She would move back and away from the wind witch, now merely standing by the side of her body with a saddened look. There were other memories that she recalled as well. Memories of a man who was always drunk, despite knowing how much the girl that loved him hated alcohol. And she would bear it for him. She would bear anything for him. Something that she would not even do for Leila.

You should leave the talk about good times for someone special to your heart, dear. I’m just here to make you all better. This is not the first curse I’ve seen and I broke a fair bit of them already. So just leave figuring out the specifics of what we have to do to me.” Saying that, she took into consideration that her friend regained enough energy to be able to seat herself on the edge of the bad. Turning her back toward Jiyu, Leila would once again head toward the other side of the room where she started fumbling through her various cupboards in search of something.

But she would not find it. At least not in time. A very thin beam of light suddenly went through the entire room, just below the ceiling and thus too far to hit the two girls. But in an instant, the top of the hotel just flew off as the entire building was cut in two by the attack. Across the street, there was something watching them. The source of that attack just now. A beast, unlike anything that could be found in Fiore. With a mask-like face and Hazel eyes, it watched them like a predator watches its prey. That thing was after the red stone that Leila possessed.

Something that many would consider a monster, surely. A being summed by magic and curses in order to terrorize the common folk. And actually, that as not all that far from the truth. For in front of them was a beast from Desierto, but not one that you could encounter by just walking around the endless desert. In was, in fact, a creature summoned by the magic of old gods that felt the crimson stone falling into someone's possession. In that regard, their foe was a collecter meant to retrieve the jewel from hands of someone, who it did not belong to.

Naturally, the Eden’s witch quickly reacted by getting in front of Jiyu and grabbing the stone that was nearby at the same time, putting it into an inner pocket of her outfit. “So you finally got the guts to attack me in a city, huh? Guess I’ll have to deal with you for good this time.” In her hand rested a mechanical sword, sharp and ready to strike. Leila already knew what this thing was, as she had met it and fought it before. “Stay back. I’ll finish this quickly.” She would then say toward Jiyu before starting to slowly walk toward the collapsed wall that marked the edge of the platform they stood on, ready to jump at the beast any moment.

The Beast:
    Word Count: 3,003 / 3,000
    Tags: @Jiyu Kazehime

Non-template Version:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th March 2018, 2:10 pm

WC Met.

Jiyu was so used to living in a constantly evolving state of ‘firsts’ that faded until they had no meaning, to the point that something being a ‘first’ was no longer special to her. Right now, that ideal sank further into her as she realized there were so many firsts that never had to happen or first’s she wished she could have done differently, firsts she spent like currency for survival that typically should have been valued much more, things she should never have done first or ever; Then she had the firsts that she had always wished happened differently, firsts she now saw really could have been different if only. Looking at Leila above her, she just fell limp, tears leaking from the side of her eyes falling onto the bed beneath her from gravity. All it took was one, to change the way she saw the majority of the life she had been leading and realize how much she had messed up, the things she couldn’t take back that she now really wanted to. Within moment’s, the Inugami realized that she could have had so much of a happier life if only she hadn’t thrown it away on purpose, avoided so much pain, kept so many loved ones, but she had run all over it as if her only wish was to destroy everything good that had been given to her.

Turning over the witch gripped one of the pillows on Leila’s bed and shoved her face into it, letting out something akin to a mixture of a scream and pained howl. All that kept the mage from biting into the soft surface and tearing out part of it? Was the knowledge it did not belong to her, her tail lashing angrily into the air and slamming back down onto the bed in a way that would have hurt if she cared to feel anything past the emotional state flooding through her body. She had thrown everything good handed to her straight into the garbage pursuing an even trashier objective! “I don’t have anyone left beside’s for you.” her voice sounded hollowed and it was muffled beneath the pillow that slowly dragged down her face as she curled in on herself, sitting up with her head between her legs, tears still leaking. “I Threw Away Everyone Who Loved Me When I Was Nine, And I’ve Been Nothing But A Manipulative Bitch To Get Whatever I Wanted Since!” her teeth gritted together as her claws dug into the pillow slightly unable to break it but denting in the soft material. “What the fuck have I done, fuck what did I do!” the same sound from before merged as her body rocked back and her arm threw the pillow forward on the forward rebound from it.

Of course, only Jiyu could time throwing something to the point the beam of light that shot through the room cut through it just as the pillow was in the beam's path, feather’s flying around as the light cut a hole in the pillow. “-” the second Leila told her to stay back? Jiyu stood up to object, in order to get ready to fight alongside Leila, but the wind user did so too quickly and it only took a second for the weakened girl to collapse back against the bed.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 11th March 2018, 3:43 am

There were two very different problems right now. One in the form of her friend somewhat falling apart mentally, and the other one in a form of the bloodthirsty beast that was ready to tear them both into pieces. Standing guard at the edge of the destroyed room, Leila simply sighed and relaxed her muscles a bit after hearing what her friend had to say. “So what?” Her words might have sounded cold, harsh and damning. But there was a point to them. “All you have to do is go back and try to get back what you threw away. Or do you suddenly think humans to be just two-dimension creatures because you’re no longer one of them?!

She would turn her head over her should for a bit, yet not letting her guard down toward the enemy. “Everyone is capable of forgiveness. It might take a while sometimes, but you can very well get back what you once had, provided you try hard enough. Instead of complaining, you should act and try your damn best. That’s really all I can say…” There was something inside of the Eden’s witch that messed with her emotions as well. Her demonic side and everything that she had lived through. No, her emotions themselves were trying to take a hold of her and her actions. That side of her she did not like…

The fact that she resembled a demon of envy more than anything. Grinding her teeth and clenching the sword in her hand alike, she decided to throw it all out, at least for now. Her body would leap from the ground and go through the already collapsed wall. The beast did the same. They clashed mid-air, the blade trying to cut the beast down while it bit into the sword with its razor-sharp teeth. As they collided and lost all momentum, they would fall to the ground and out of Jiyu’s sigh. Though the sounds of battle would echo in the streets and back into the hotel room.

But one thing was clear - Leila would not let Jiyu fight. Not in that condition. And… perhaps for more reasons, such as her own pride. Without any magic, she was weak. So much weaker than she used to be. But she still wouldn’t lose. As the two of them crashed through buildings in their confrontation, the beast would shoot out yet another beam of energy. Distracted by her own thoughts, Leila wasn’t able to defend or even dodge in time, the light going straight through her shoulder and leaving behind a gaping hole. A point at which her eyes became bright green. And so she lashed out, slashing away without rhyme or reason.

And strangely enough, even without magical energy, she became faster and stronger. She was not weak. She was not WEAK! Taking hold of the sword with both hands, she would perform a powerful vertical strike and cut right through the beast’s tail as it was used for defense. With a horrific shriek, it would back away and quickly turn around, sprinting away as it tried to flee. Leila did say that she would finish it for good this time… but she also refused that anger inside of her body to take control of her like this for any longer. Putting the weapon back into its sheath, she allowed the monster to run away, provided no one else would take care of it before it left the city.

And with that, she would return to the hotel. She walked slowly and holding the wound on her shoulder with one of her hands. It almost didn’t even hurt. Soon enough, she found find herself back at the hotel again, looking up to where her room was. She wondered of Jiyu was still there, waiting patiently… or if she actually tried to leave and do something, despite her obviously bad condition.
    Word Count: 3,653 / 3,000

Non-template Version:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th March 2018, 9:02 pm

She was too weakened, even though she wanted to do something honestly this time, the wind mage could feel every fiber of her being was completely incapable of doing anything at all. Even if Leila had made the pain itself go away, stopping the symptoms from harming her was far different then keeping such a great power as the wind from taking what had unwittingly been promised to it. Much like when they had unknowingly made a contract with each other, a price was to be paid one way or the other, and almost nothing would stop that from happening. The fact Jiyu had never known the cost of her magic, made no difference to the magical winds she had bound herself to, her magic, soul, and body had been promised, the wind would have its prize.

When Leila returned from her fight, there would be a fine layer of colored 'dust' swirling within the partially wrecked hotel room. Jiyu could quickly be found in the back corner near the bed, leaning up against that surface and the wall. Mismatched optics opened slightly as she looked up at the sound of the other girl's return, a weak smile provided. Once Leila had the chance to really look at the wind witch? It would be clear the dust was coming from every scratch the wind had left on the canine and new ones that seemed to come out of nowhere drifting up from her hair and filling the space within her causing her to cough up the strangely shaded dust here and there. "I did try to leave.. I can't move.." anywhere that her body didn't seem to have a wound emitting dust, chain-like markings had emerged seeming to originate from over her heart, likely an actual seal from her magic to keep her still as it claimed her final breaths.

"I don't want to-" she coughed again, some of the dust not taking to the air, instead sticking to her sweaty form trailing down to her chin. "Not here, please." the wind user really didn't like it indoors, especially given the thought she may be dying, falling apart literally. "West of here, there's a field with  tall golden grass and thick fog." She wasn't going to be getting there on her own, at one time she had prided herself on how fast she could get to that field at the very edge of the forest she ran back when her world was small. Even when she had been half human when she dropped down to all four's taking advantage of the slight difference in her skeletal structure, her world had been so much bigger than that of a normal human. Suddenly, she longed to go back to those days, when she didn't even know what she had.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 12th March 2018, 4:19 pm

Jiyu was not able to get up and try to help Leila even if she wanted to. In its own way, that was good. At least for this current situation. Even without most of her magic, the silver-haired guardian was able to make her way up the destroyed building, getting back to her room where her friend actually lied, nearly paralyzed. She had to make sure to pay the owner, later on, allowing him to rebuild this place. After all, it was kinda her fault that the beast attacked, as it was after her and the stone she had hidden inside of her pocket. But all of that later.

She just silently stared at Jiyu Kazehime for few seconds before noticing the strange dust particles. In a way, it was quite beautiful. One just had to forget the fact they were coming out of the feeble female, mainly out of her wounds. Something like that was never good. Though there was a strangely familiar and comforting feeling in all of this for Leila. Something that intrigued her greatly. So she made few steps forward and extended her hand forward and up. Strangely enough, the dust seemed to swirl around her palm, some of it even sticking to her pale skin.

Closing her own eyes for a moment, the Eden’s Caretaker took a deep breath. And then she realized precisely what was happening. She was not the best, but she was still an expert on many things magical. Curses among it all. That was the first half of this. The other half, well… Leila’s true self. Her origin, her lineage that not a single soul outside of Eden knew about. Not Jiyu, not anyone else. What Leila really was. And she did not plan on telling anyone any time soon either. But that knowledge had brought some comfort to her heart.

Taking few more steps, she would kneel down and pick her friend up again. Melon, the faithful green, and pink wolf walked closer as well. When Leila moved out to fight, she remained here in order to actually guard Jiyu, in case another danger would come her way. But in the end, there was no need for it. Using its magic, the wolf would suddenly grow up several times over as Leila gently put the fragile wind witch onto its back. She was still silent though. Just a simple nod was enough for the canine to turn around and start walking.

They would carefully scale the building down and get onto the streets. Then through the chaotic crowds of people and finally out of the city. Just how the girl requested, the silently went to the West. And soon enough, they were at the field. Once again would Leila pick the other girl up and lie her down into the tall grass. Taking few steps back, she would look up at the darkened skies. “There is no need to fear anything. This is not the end of the road.” That was all she said, for now, just staring up at the skies as if she was searching for something while the wolf intently observed the other girl.
    Word Count: 4,180 / 3,000

Non-template Version:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 4th April 2018, 1:18 pm

A gentle smile crossed the sullen face of Jiyu when she felt her body lifted and placed on the back of her friend's companion, happy she had not needed to beg. Currently? Her voice was failing her, everything hurt again but she couldn't even whine and her breathing was next to impossible. Time passed and as they left the city, Jiyu drifted off her mismatched optics closing, most of the journey to the field was spent with the wind witch deep into slumber, what remained of her almost incapable of functioning properly.

Jiyu awoke when she felt her body lifted again, optics cracking open to see Leila's face again but the sky well she couldn't make that out except for a blur of blue, it was just too far away from her. The familiar smell of the field filled her nose causing a content smile to spread across her current expression, fingers digging into the dirt she had been laid onto as she felt the long blades of golden grass dance against her when the wind blew them. "Don't we wish." she coughed the comment out when Leila claimed that it wasn't the end, slightly bitter in her smile as she laid there, letting her eyes close again. She was back where she started and the wind mage supposed that was the best she was going to get.

Laying there, she frowned slightly a small chuckle finding its way from her mouth. "You know? I wasn't afraid of anything when I lived here, ironic really." she hadn't felt fear in this place until that last night the first time she had ever really feared something, the fear that she would be forced to give up her connection to her mother had driven her from the place where she actually had a very good life even if she hadn't seen it. "The forge in the village belongs to my family and I tended it, I was actually really good at stuff like that. I imagine it was actually really funny to see me running the forge, I was only a little over seven when I started cause he was too drunk to do it himself and Lacie was pregnant with the twins" had what she left behind for them been enough to hold them over until someone else in the family could weak? She hadn't taken a single dime when she left cause she knew they'd need it. "I wonder if Lucius ever taught my little sisters to hunt out here with him like I hunted? Doubt Astrid would have let him, but I hope they do know how to hunt and take care of themselves." she should have been there to teach them that, even if they weren't dogs like she was, Jiyu knew that she should have been there to teach them how to bring home their own meat while Lacie taught them how to cook it. "I wonder if they had any more kids after I left, maybe without me there to remind them of my mother they actually are living happily ever after, maybe they didn't need me that much. I hope." she was rambling and honestly some of it was not easy to understand, she couldn't even hear her own voice anymore really only the low rumble of thunder as a storm blew closer. Jiyu would keep rambling for a while, but it was all half context and really only the girl herself would have understood it completely.

"Leila." the black markings had withdrawn themselves largely to center only her back, though dust still flowed from every pore of her, she could move for a brief time. "My name, Jiyu Kazehime." should she really mention this? It felt like she should at least try to let Leila know who she was in what felt like the last breaths she may have. "It isn't my birth name." it wasn't her true name if one looked up any documents, Jiyu Kazehime didn't even exist. "It's just an alias I've clung to for years, but it isn't my true name." she had just used it largely in order to make herself very difficult for anyone to follow as using her real name would have made a traceable paper trail of her whereabouts. "My given name is-" her voice stopped working completely when a large clap of thunder sounded accompanied by a flash of lightning as rain started falling.

Jiyu fell back billows of 'dust' escaping around the wind mage was honestly an incredibly beautiful site. When one forgot that that substance was part of her, that it was her body coming undone at the seams? The sight resembled some exotic flower blooming or the scene made by cherry blossoms being in full bloom the constant shed of their petals making everyone feel at peace. Each cough was an ejection of dust and it flowed in streams from her wounds, the woman's eyes seemingly blinded now as she fell backward her physical form entirely gone in the blink of an eye. The dust swirled around itself to make the 'shape' of a giant dog the formation broken only by rain drops before it exploded and the dust was carried off by a powerful gust of wind, the dust becoming nothing more than part of the storm for the moment.

While Leila had been right about Jiyu's ability to survive? The canine ever being seen again would largely rely on if she could realize she was still alive within her element. For now, the storm simply raged on.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 5th April 2018, 2:39 am

Melon would move behind its owner, allowing Leila to lean on her as the Eden’s guardian watched the whole thing go down. There really was a certain solemn atmosphere to this all, almost forcing the female to relax as her body’s balance completely relied on her companion. Only a single sigh escaped from her after hearing Jiyu’s words. “Don’t wish, just believe me.” As strange as it might have been, she understood what was going on here perfectly. To put it simply, it was all very familiar. The nature of what was about to happen, and what she would become afterward.

Fear is part of us all. It’s necessary for us to continue on living. It’s a good thing.” She would also remark to her friend’s comment about never being afraid. Something like that was not actually very good, very healthy. The absence of fear leads to recklessness, and she definitely did come across as reckless more than once in the past. Whether this would be a lesson into the future or not, that was yet to be seen and determined. But people always lived through things and learned from them, grew up to be stronger thanks to their experiences.

And yes, she and Leila might not have exactly been ‘people’ anymore, but they were still very much like humans in that regard. Even Leila, who was now so far from the humanity all around her still wished that she would be considered just as human as those who really were ones. The admiration, and parallels are drawn, it was all there. There was a certain sense of beauty in that simplicity, the fact that even gods could be so similar to the mortals that roamed this world without a care in it, continued their lives while unknowingly fighting for survival every single day.

The canine would speak more and more, but Leila did not really understand any of it. But she made her decision to stay until the very end and hear her out no matter what. The only names that resonated within her were Astrid and Lucious. Strangely enough, they were individuals that she held more negative feelings toward. And they all knew this Jiyu Kazehime? Well… it made sense, really. Looking at things from a much more broad perspective, it was Leila who was a stranger to this world and all the groups of people within it. She did not belong and was constantly rejected.

Even now. But what was even the point of thinking about it? There was really none. The moment her words fell silent, not even able to disclose her real name, Leila would close her eyes. It was over for now. When she opened her eyes again, there would be but the storm, heavy drops of water falling onto her skin, and her companion’s fur. “You have used people to the very end… and never even allowed me to know your real name. Is that really what our friendship amounted to? Me being used for my power, again?” Her words fell on deaf ears. There was no longer anyone who could listen to her.

Walking solemnly to the spot where a girl laid until only a few moments ago, the Void Spirit would remain perfectly still. “How ironic, that we would become almost the same. I don’t know what you saw me as, but it was not the truth. I’m not a human, god or even really a spirit. I am the same as the cursed winds that took your form. I am magic that grew powerful enough to take over empty bodies and control them. I am Eden. I was Eden from the very moment I was born. You shall know how it can feel at times, to be so distant from any semblance of humanity.

She did not even know why she was saying all this. The only other creature around anymore was Melon, the wolf looking rather sad at her owner. Perhaps she just wished to take it off of her chest finally. Feel a little bit better after saying it out loud. But all that was left was somewhat bitter feeling in her mouth. “Let us go… the magic council contacted me earlier. They wish to speak with me and we should not keep them waiting.” And with that, she would ruffle her companion’s fur a little and move away from this place.

Whether the two girls would ever meet again, she did not know. After all, Jiyu Kazehime was no more. And whether she would have the will to be reborn as the avatar of wind, well… that was entirely up to her. And even if she did, could the two face one another again after Leila realized their friendship might have been completely fake? There had to be some time for them both. And the future, well… the future was, as always, completely unknown and yet to be seen by them both. For now, all they could really do was wish each other good luck, and perhaps the winds of fate would have them meet once again.

- exam end -
    Word Count: 5,030 / 3,000

Non-template Version:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:32 pm