Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kite's S rank exam

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Kite's S rank exam Empty Kite's S rank exam

Post by Kite Wilhelm 1st January 2018, 6:14 pm

The battle had been more strenuous than the Sabertooth Guild Master had expected. Kite took his job as a guild master seriously ever since the attack from the elders, the same attack that forced him to have no other choice but to obliterate the guild hall in order to save Ace of Spades from destruction, but that wasn’t the only job he had. Kite was a demon slayer and thus he had a duty to eliminate demons which he carried out without question. He was very good at putting demons down he made it a point however, to not kill demons indiscriminately. If they were for the most part harmless or didn’t seek to cause harm he would leave them be however demons that made it their purpose to cause destruction and harm those who were innocent were his target. He had heard stories from his various sources about a demon that had been destroying small villages and homes just outside Era and took Tailspin and went hunting for the destructive demon but what he had found was far beyond his expectations.

What parts of the village that wasn’t smashed to bits were scorched, evidence of intense heat kissing them. An explosion erupted blowing ash and dust all over the battlefield sent the large demon crashing into one of the last standing buildings demolishing it in the process. ”how do you like that ugly?“ he said breathing deeply. His shirt was torn to shreds and where his skin was showing gruesome welts and bruises where he took the brunt of an attack were evident. Blood poured from a wound above his right eye, closed and soaking his face in a crimson mask. The beastly demon stood up from where it broke the building’s wall. It had goat like legs, a muscular male body but its head was jackal like with short stubby horns. “For a demon slayer you are disappointing. I’ll be sure to add you to my kill count.” A smirk would appear on his face, ”I’m going to reduce you to ash.“ he said but wasn’t sure if he could he hadn’t taken this thing serious and his magic was all but drained. ”Here goes something.“ his fiery aura grew intense around him. In response the demon charged at Kite with it’s claws glowing bright with some sort of energy and slashed at him. Kite didn’t move and let the claw impale his side. He let out a loud shout in pain but had enough sense to slam down his arm trapping the arm there. ”I’m taking you down. Flame Demon’s Eruption“ from his body a large explosion caught the demon in the blast radius reducing to ash leaving the area he stood a small crater. ”Told ya.“ he said into the thin air with a shaky balance. He pressed his hand against the fresh wound on his side only to lift it up to see how his hand was soaked in it. ”Looks like it was as tough as it was ugly.“ his rocky balance gave way as he leaned just a little too far forward and landed face first on the ground.

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 16th October 2021, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite's S rank exam Gvf4gD8
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kite's S rank exam Empty Re: Kite's S rank exam

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd January 2018, 10:22 am

The battle-scarred landscape was no more. There was no demon nor was there any sign of the peaceful village it was destroying. It was all gone, any sign of the occurring battle or the world Kite used to be in seemed to have disappeared. Instead, he was met with an entirely different scene. Gone were the houses and panicking villagers, gone was scorched grounds. Replaced by a strangely serene meadow that seemed to stretch endlessly towards every direction and into the blue horizon. When you would look high up into the sky there wasn't a single cloud, not a single white fluff would float above your head and cast a cooling shadow. It was almost as if this was the perfect landscape, with nothing to taint its beauty or serenity. Yet, it was without doubt far from perfect. Despite its appearance, it was clear something was off about this place. For starters, there was nothing on the horizon, not a single mountain to be spotted. Then there was the fact that the sky was as clear as it could be, yet there was no sun to be seen. And to top it off there was this solitary small manor not so far away from Kite without any path leading towards it.

'Well look at who it is.... Long time no see, Kite Willhelm'

The moment a strange but surprisingly familiar voice appeared, a single shadow was cast over Kite. And as he would look up passed the long grass that waved back and forth, carefully being caressed by a gentle breeze, he would gaze upon a smiling face he hadn't seen for the past two to three years. Namely that of Frederick Corbyn, the former master of his own guild, Sabertooth!
    Before Sabertooth the man in question had led another guild, a dark guild, the most notorious known to Fiore, Savage Skull. At some point in time, the man had disappeared without a trace. He had walked out of the Sabertooth hall into the world never to be seen again and yet he was now standing before the current master of their guild, Kite.

Frederick hadn't changed one bit, or so it seemed. His silver fluttered in the wind and as per usual, he wore a rather dark attire. Only this time around it wasn't a black coloured armor with an equal black cloak to cover most of his appearance, but a rather simplistic outfit. A simple dark blouse and pants with a waistcoat to top it off, making him look rather refined than cruel for a change. He still seemed to be in his early or mid-thirties, yet there were no worries on his face. He didn't seem to be weighed down by his past anymore. No, Frederick looked happy.
    Slowly he reached out his hand, gesturing Kite to grab it so that he could pull him up from the ground. And while doing so he asked the most mundane of questions.

'So tell me, how have you been?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th January 2018, 10:14 am

The Demon King

”“
    The last thing Kite could remember before the world around him going black was the smell of ashes and soot. A smell as  flame demon slayer he would be use to but that wasn’t the issue at that moment. His senses were suddenly flooded with a new aroma. The smell of unburnt grass, a gentle breeze and if such a smell ever existed there was a smell of peace in the air. ”That smells nice, I can’t remember a time that such a pleasant smell was before me.“ he said with his eyes still closed his mind still in a foggy like dream state but as the seconds passed by his mind slowly started to become more clear. The memory of the massive demon, the battle that ensued and the wasteland that was left in their wake suddenly flashed in his mind and his eyes snapped open. While he was drained of his magic energy his muscles tensed but the sight of a bright blue sky with not a single cloud to blemish the view. ”This isn’t the village.“ the feeling of grass tickled his skin caught his attention, ”Is this grass?“ he asked himself confused about what was going on. He took the initiative to actually looked above and around him to see he was completely surrounded by a field of grass, ”Where did all this grass come from? I remember falling into a crater. Where exactly am I?“ he asked but he soon enough it turned out he was not alone after all and he was called out to. ”I know that voice….“ he said as he looked down by his feet and despite there being no sun a shadow was cast upon him and despite his face being cast in shadows Kite was able to fully recognize the man who spoke to him so casually. His face now a mixture of confusion and seriousness he spoke the name of the man who spoke to him, ”Frederik Corbyn.“ he said plainly. The sixth person to have the honor of being the GuildMaster of Sabertooth, however Frederik abandoned his duty and one day just left the guildhall without a single word and since that day no one has heard from him.
    Fred asked Kite the most simple of questions, asked Kite how he was while extending his hand in order to help the demon slayer up. A flood of several emotions and questions ran through his mind but nonetheless he accepted the former guild master’s hand and allowed himself to be pulled to his feet by his predecessor. ”I’ve been better. Same with Sabertooth“ he answered as he brushes off his back and legs before looking him in the eye, ”But then again you’d know all about that had you not left.“ ironically his bite was cold. Fred was someone who they could have used during the incident. Had he been there he could have possibly prevented the guildhall’s destruction. ”Where the hell have you been Fred and why did you leave?“ his question was simple and to the point but bypassing his anger and letting the former guildmaster speak his piece his attention strayed from the man and back to the location he awoke to. ”and what exactly is this place and how did I get here?“ he asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes trying to recall what he had been doing before waking up here. ”I was in Peace Village fighting a demon. I drained my magic and took it down. So why aren’t I waking in the crater I had left?“ he reached down and ran his hand over his chest and upper arms, ”I was covered in wounds too…..“ his hand pressed against his side where the demon shoved its claw into but no blood. ”Did you heal my wounds?“
    Kite Wilhelm

1,169/3,000 WC 

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 16th January 2018, 11:59 am

A warm summer breeze gently rustled the emerald green grass. Waving it back and forth, while in the midst two mages stood tall. Their eyes locked onto each other, one with a bitter look and a slight hint of resentment slumbering behind his deep red eyes. The other, with his silver white hair fluttering in the same summer breeze returning the gaze with a melancholic smile. Revealing not guilt over abandoning his fellow peers, but rather a peaceful sadness, as if it wasn’t by choice.

Kite’s voice was as cold as his words were harsh. Asking a question that had lingered unanswered for more than two years now. In all honesty, Frederick couldn’t blame Kite for the way he greeted his old companion, he did after all left the guild without leaving a single word. There was no goodbye, a farewell speech or a carefully written note. The day Frederick decided to walk out of the guild doors, he just stood up and walked away, never to be heard again.
    Kite’s first question was met with a brief silence, as if Frederick was gathering his thoughts for a moment. And before the mage in black could answer the man he already asked another. Unfortunately both those question were entwined with each other, their answers were pretty much the same, namely the afterlife. Or at least some form it seems. Frederick himself didn’t even really know what this place was, it wasn’t heaven or hell but rather something in between, something just for him, a place where he could finally do some good.

'’Kite’’ said Frederick with a heavy voice ‘'I’m dead… and where you are now is what you may call the afterlife.’’ His answer was as direct as the questions that were asked, there was no reason to be cryptic after all. Point of the matter was that he was dead, there was no easy or roundabout way to tell Kite this. ‘'Roughly two and a half years ago I found out that a toll had to be paid for the crimes I committed. The darkness I dabbled in not only afflicted my mind, but my body as well… To make my answer short Kite, I went away in order to die’’ he said as he scratched the back of his head, as if his dead wasn’t of any significance importance, but rather a simple mistake.
    The moment Frederick had found out that his own demise was imminent, he knew that he couldn’t stay at Sabertooth any longer. If he would, it meant that those people would try to move heaven and earth in order to stop the disease. Or as Frederick would call it, blackening. Slowly but certain black veins would appear as to where his blood vessels were and on parts of his body black spots, that gradually grew larger. No, the very second he noticed these symptoms he knew what it meant. And he couldn’t have the guild make sacrifices for a dying cause. Leaving was the only option, to go back home to the small manor near Oak Town and die in peace.

‘'My guess is’’ continued Frederick, knowing that Kite wasn’t as any other soul that passed through here. In fact the young man might still be living ''Is that the moment you drained your entire magic you transferred at least some part of your soul to this plane. How you did that I don’t know… I assume there is still something else that allows you to cross to the other side, while still being tethered to realm of the living.’’
    Even though Frederick didn’t know how Kite had managed to enter this place of in between, he might know why. This place was an atonement, a chance to make up for his past crimes, souls affected by his actions who still carried regrets or couldn’t find peace couldn’t crossover, no instead they were send here to be guided by him, to either forgive him, or come face to face with the monster that send them on a dark path. In light of that, it could only mean that Kite was dealing with an issue, one that needed some guidance.
    ''Kite, the mantle of being a master is a heavy one. I know that more than anyone. It weighs down on you, choices you make have consequences. Some for the better while others…. for the worse. Those choices you make are affected by the road you have travelled so far, the current situation and what lays yet before you. If you realize it or not maybe it are those three aspects that trouble you…’’
    Frederick stopped for a moment, as he could easily judge from Kite’s eyes that he wanted to respond. Maybe he liked to disagree with his former master, yell at him. ''You know this place quite the Eden. A paradise if you will, so why don’t you look around for a bit, have a nice walk, clear your head. Maybe that helps.’’

OOC:
    Alright for the next part, you will obviously have a walk around the vincinity. At some point the meadow, the small manor and even Frederick will dissappear and you are about to face several enemies at once. One from your own private past, one of the enemies that is connected to the destruction of Sabertooth. The demon he is currently fighting in the world of the living. And lastly possible enemies from the future, his allies even, namely Ardere Kasai, and a Sabertooth member. Those two have turned over a dark leaf. How you will deal with them is up to you, you can either fight some or talk to them. It's about plot for yourself.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 17th February 2018, 2:23 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Despite the feeling of anger and rage, despite wanting to maintain that sharp tone that could easily scratch a diamond, and despite the feelings of hurt and loss that had come with Fred’s abrupt and unannounced departure, what the demon slayer just heard Fred say caused him to push that rage into the back of his mind and left him absolutely speechless which was a good thing. He had many questions but Fred would do him the service of explaining what he caused his death but only in vague detail. ”De...dead?“ he struggled to sound the word out and was so focused on the words that he didn’t initially register that Fred said they were in a place that could be considered the afterlife. ”The afterlife?“ he questioned but not for any direct answer just questioning what he had heard but that particular topic was put on hold for the main topic, Fred being dead. It was something that still didn’t sound right at all and did nothing but cause questions to formulate in his head but Fred’s explanation would answer some of those questions. Fred had left the guild not by his own wishes but by a need to, the darkness in which he had subjected himself to in the past had affected both his mental and physical being and thus felt it best to isolate himself and die in peace. ”You went away to die? Just like that? Why didn't you come to me about this Fred?“ he said still hiding his anger behind an emotionless mask but his hands clenched tightly giving it away, ”Perhaps we could have found a way to reverse the whatever was happening.“ of course as he said this he had no doubt that Fred would have already thought of something on his own and explored every and all possibilities to keep the flame of his light ablaze and thus his words would do nothing but ring hallow. However despite the anger he had felt for the former guild master leading to this moment and now that he knew the whole story he was saddened for all the curses he cast upon his friend for leaving them, ”I'm sorry that I couldn't save you Fred.“ he would say simply before the topic shifted from Fred and his death to the plane that he found himself in that was regarded as the after life.

Fred theorized that the moment that Kite had used up his magic he was thrust into the afterlife but was unsure how he had done so but Kite knew, ”Yeah there is a reason, a good reason and I know exactly why too.“ Kite momentarily created an orb of flames colored black and purple and it swirled out of existence as fast as it was created, ”About a year ago half of my soul was severed from my being in exchange to save a life.“ the life was that of his former paramour Marcy but that wasn't detail that he had wished to share with anyone, ”That is the only reason I can come up with.“ The conversation took a new turn, and shifted from how he got here to Fred giving him advice not dissimilar to when Fred was alive and told Kite to take a walk around this eden like paradise to clear his mind. The idea of Fred giving Kite some sort of order was amusing for the moment but Kite nodded and picked the direction of where the house on the hill was located, ”Not much point to argue with you is there?“ he said as he began to step in the direction he chose. The grass crunched under his boots as he walked but only walked about three meters out before he turned around to speak to Fred, ”and what will...“ he turned to where Fred was and he was just gone, ”you do?“ he didn't bother to finish the question, there was no point. ”Even if you could hear me would probably wouldn't answer anyway.“ he shrugged to face the house that he was using as a way point but before his eyes if slowly vanished in a wave similar to a mirage. ”What the hell?“ and then as if it were raining in reverse the grass surrounding him pulled to the sky leaving nothing but the dirt that was once blanketed by the grass.

Kite's attention still fixed up to the sky still waiting for Fred to come out and end whatever he was doing but then a sudden rush of heat snapped his focus away from the sky above. He turned his head in the direction the heat was coming from and before his eyes was a swirling mass of blue flames spinning around a massive humanoid fist. His eyes widened as instinct took over his reflexes making him jump backwards out of the way of the incoming fist which ended in an explosion erupting from the contact of the fiery fist and the ground. ”So this is how you say hello?“ he would say to the owner of the fist cloaked in the smoke and debris flowing from the attack. The smoke cleared revealing a figure he had not expected to see ever again.  The demon hadn’t changed in appearance since the day he had killed it. ”This certainly a surprise. So you’re the demon again father?“ The being before him was none other than his father once again appearing before him in his demon form, the same form he had met him in. “ You should have known that it was only a matter of time until I came for my revenge.” Kite’s eyes narrowed and clenched his hands into fists so tight that his knuckles turned white. ”Revenge?“ he asked incredulously keeping his eyes keenly on his demonic foe, ”Revenge for what?“ but he had a pretty good grasp of what this vengeance pertained to. “The last time we had come face to face you had managed to kill me because of that damn demon king’s agenda. Fortunately that isn’t the case this time around.” From open places along it’s back seven colored flames shot out of each orpheus “and what’s more once I kill you I am going to hunt down that pink haired girl that was forced to bathe in the flames of sin. I’ll kill her out of spite. If not for her involvement I would have killed you easily.” It gave a small chuckle but for Kite there was no laughter, the sudden flash of memories from the day his father spoke of, the day the colors of sin were forced upon Iza and in his desperation to save his friend he ate the flames of purgatory experiencing her sin and in turn gaining the power to defeat the demon then. Now it was different, Kite was much stronger as a mage and a person. ”That was a mistake. Had you kept your mouth firmly shut I wouldn’t think to go all out from the beginning.“ His aura burned bright as blue flames surrounded him, causing heat to stem from him scorching the ground below him. “It doesn’t matter whether you choose to go easy or go all out you are still no match for the likes of me.” it said plainly but Kite was done talking. In a flash Kite closed the distance between himself and the demon before him with his hands already cupped together with a sphere of blue fire already concentrated in between them. ”Flame Demon’s Inferno Destroyer!“ he pressed the sphere into the demon’s chest and let the sphere expand into the demon and it flew carrying the demon upwards at an arc and then down into the ground exploding.

Kite walked up the crater to see the demon covered in burns, one of its limbs missing and smoking, “When did you get this strong?” Kite didn’t say another word as more flames erupt from him but speaks up, ”This may be the after life but I am sending you back to hell..“ he didn’t get to finish before he was blindsided by an attacker he didn’t see coming. A large spartan like shield smashes into the demon slayer sending him violently crashing to the ground skidding to a stop inhaling sharply from the blind side. ”Who the...“ he sat up to see that none other than Mars Ultor dressed in bronze armor covering his chest, forearms and shoulders with a helmet that covered its entire face minus the slit for him to see. His left arm held the shield that bashed him away while his right arm held a spear with a leaf shaped blade at the tip. Kite’s eyes grew sharp as an angry mask covered his face, ”Mars Ultor!“ shouted as he pushed himself to his feet. “I was god of war once but that isn’t my only name. I was also known as Mars the avenger and I will destroy you for what you did to me.” Kite got up and pulled Reaper and Rose from his back holding each one in his right and left hand. ”It was your idea to drop my home from the sky. You are a reminder as to what I had to do.“ He started to walk towards the Elder, ”First he shows up and now you. This won’t take long.“ he quickened his pace “It took three of you to kill me before what can you do alone?” Kite answered with a swing of his sword that clashed off the front of Mar’s shield that caused his left arm to be pushed back from the recoil. Mars countered with a thrust of his spear aimed for Kite’s heart but the demon slayer brought Reaper up and then down to parry the thrust. Mars was  fully open now, ”Flame Demon’s Rage!“ he let loose a blast of fire from his mouth catching the elder fully in the same attack that he used to destroy the guild hall, something that he would do again if it meant protecting those innocent. ”Burn to ashes Mars and do not return!“ the blast of fire vanished and revealed Mars was pushed backwards several meters away on his back with most of his armor melted away in a heap on the ground. ”Unlike the last time we fought I didn’t have to break down your fortress to get to you. This is me at near 100%.“ he concentrated his flames into a long shaft of a spear. ”Flame Demon’s Purgatory Spear“ he leaped into the air reared back his hand and with a snap of his arm he flung the spear into the center of the fallen elder’s stomach causing an explosion eliminating the elder. Angered by how things have managed to turn he looked around the area scanning for any possible enemies and shouted out, ”Is there anyone else who wants to fight!?“ the question rang across the empty vast area. No one replied or rather no one spoke but the loud thunderous sounds of footsteps booming towards him was the only reply he had been given. Kite’s eyes widened in alarm as he turned his head in the direction of the footsteps. The odor was recently a familiar one, ”So you are here too?“ Kite said to the demon that was partially responsible for him being sent to this eden.The demon didn’t respond to Kite’s words just walked closer and readied it’s dagger like claws in order to skewer him like before. Kite let his aura fizzle out and turned away from the savage demon letting the heat to die and his muscles to relax, ”I already killed you and ended your reign of terror.“ the creature looked at the demon slayer confused from his answer. ”I have nothing to fight you over, I ended your reign of death and destruction in the real world which means my business with you is concluded.“ Kite began to walk away. He didn’t have to fight every opponent that crossed his path, his father and Mars were two individuals that he would continually have issues with no matter how much time had actually passed but this demon he didn’t care ”I am not interested in you.“ Kite left the demon who vanished behind him.

Despite expecting there to be more what happened next completely threw him off, he wasn’t attacked physically. Suddenly his aura spiked fire the intense blue flames of his demon slayer magic followed by the purple and black flames of the magic he refused to ever use, his nether flame magic and as fast as they both flared up a plume of his Nether Flames pulled from him and travelled to an unknown figure dressed head to toe in a brown colored cloak with a hood covering the top if it’s head and a mask hiding its face. ”Oh someone new?“ he watched as the flames circled around its hand that was pointed to the sky and danced around his body until each arm was covered from wrist to shoulder with each type of magic. ”What the hell did you just do?“ he asked the figured unsure if it could even speak, “We will use your cursed magic against you. Kill you with this grotesque and vile thing.” it said but Kite could make out two voices from the singular being. ”and what business do you have with me and my magic? What did I do to you?“ It responded as it moved towards him, “Everything!” it threw a fiery fist holding his deathly flames aiming for his chest. He stepped to the side, ”Flame Demon’s Exorcising strike“ He threw a fire clad one inch punch and the exposed side of the person before them. He hit hard collapsing his fingers into the fist however right before the explosion the person grabbed Kite’s wrist with  the hand covered in the black flames before a swirl of the fire spun around them, “Death Flare” suddenly an explosion of the black flames enveloped Kite sending him crashing away from the figure with his clothes burn and his arm covered in burns. ”bastard… “ it chuckled as it walked towards him still covered by the black flames, “I know what these flames are and I know what you gave to gain them… too bad its for nothing.” It inhaled and lifted its mask up to reveal its mouth “Nether flame howl!” The plume of flames approached. Placing his right arm behind him, he pushed into the ground with his right hand and his right heel lifting his butt off the ground he pulled is left leg back and through the opening like a break dance move and was on all fours, ”Flame Demon’s Rage!“ from his mouth he fired his own roar like attack meeting the black flames in the middle pushing against each other. Kite stopped pushing, ”Fire rocket!“ using his flames like a rocket he shot into the air above the two roars and watched as the black flames pushed back his own blue flames but it was a needed sacrifice. He changed the angle and now descended on the figure at a rapid pace with right hand covered in his flames.  ”Flame Demon’s Inferno Smasher!“ he said just as he was in striking distance however it was ready for him, it looked up with his right hand covered in nether flame. “Dragon of the Nether flame!” Kite’s fiery fist was an inch away before from its right hand a massive dragon constructed of nether flames erupted against the inferno smasher eventually overpowering it and pushing Kite back into the air at an arch and drove him back into the ground forcing a massive crater to form. He couldn’t move anything, everything hurt and burned. The figure walked to the edge of the crater and if he had to guess, Kite pictured a huge smirk on its face. “Good brat.” It pointed its right hand at Kite and prepared to use the flame away spell but something happened. The term brat was what brought fire back to his eyes. He hadn’t been called that since he was a child and was in the presence of...”The cult.“ Kite’ right hand reached to the ground next to him where he found the hilt of Reap. He pushed the trigger the opposite way forcing the blade to pivot leaving the barrels angled at the now identified enemy. It pushed his hand but Kite’s trigger finger pulled faster and shot the being’s leg knocking his aim off and fired just above the demon slayer. ”Flame Demon’s Desolation Fist!“ from his back he punched in the direction of the cult member and launched a huge fiery fist catching and throwing the being into the air giving Kite the opening he needed. Despite his body yelling at him to stay still he back rolled and once his legs were under him remained crouched. ”I know what you are and I will not allow your kind to succeed.“ Blue flames swirlled around him as flames cloaked him. ”Flame Demon King’s Hell Raiser!“ like a rocket he flew in the air towards the air borne being and slammed into him with the spiralling flames acting like a drill while his body supplied the blunt force and pushed him higher into the air and then down to the ground. The being was reduced to ashes and with a sigh Kite fell backwards and layed on the ground spread eagle. “You have grown strong, Kite.”

Kite’s eyes drifted past his head to look at the source of the voice. ”Is it another enemy?“ he asked concerned by the fact he was unable to put up a true fight. The voice responded, “So I am an enemy now?” Kite’s eyes widened the most they had since being forced on this adventure. The elegant looking woman holding an all too familiar flute in her hand had Kite nearly speechless, ”R...Ra….“ he stumbled to find the words to name her but was able to force it out, ”Raven….“ Her kind smile was confirmation enough as a slight tear left his eyes. This was one of the most important people to influence his life. Kite rolled over onto his stomach as gently as he could before planting his hands into the ground and pushing himself up until he was sitting back on his heels and his arms shakily supported him. She was Raven the guild master who had invited him into Sabertooth, ”I… I don’t want to fight you.“ he said almost timidly and looked down at the ground beneath him. She walked up to him placing the point of the flute under his chin and guided it upward to face her and did so gently, “I won’t be fighting you.” Kite sighed in relief from hearing this, “but I am going to give you a lecture for what you have done.” He immediately assumed she was referring to the destruction of the guild hall, ”I’m sorry. I had to destroy it, had I not the entire town would have been crushed...I didn’t have a..“ he leaned down and pressed her index finger against her lips signalling him to let her speak and he obeyed. “I am not talking about the guild hall. I am talking about what you have done to yourself. You are letting the past control you and hold you down.” She retained her posture and tapped the flute against her hand like a school teach would with a ruler. “You have so much fire and passion but you are letting what happened to the guild, what happened to your friend Izayuki and now what happened to Fred weigh you down.Where is the Kite Wilhelm that I invited to Sabertooth?” Kite shook his head, ”I don’t really know myself.“ was all he could say. “Can you do me a favor?” She asked simply and he nodded. “Forgive yourself. Be the mage and the man that I know you are and can be.” She played her flute and with a single note everything became like it once was, no sign of a fight and the eden like plains were returned to normal.

Kite Wilhelm

4,533/ 3,000 WC 

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 2nd March 2018, 5:13 pm

With the blink of an eye the scorched wastelands returned back to the former scenery, the enigmatic paradise with the endless plains of long grass waving back and forth in a subtle summer breeze. In the distance the manor remerged, yet remained as vague as a mirage. As if the building itself had trouble to manifest itself in this plane of existence. And naturally with it Frederick also returned, walking up to Kite from behind with a rather light tread, leaving behind a trail of parted grass. ‘’That music?’’ he said with a peculiar interest ‘You saw Raven didn’t you?... ah well not my spirit walk’’ Frederick shrugged his shoulders, knowing that was one regret he couldn’t fix anymore. He stayed however surprisingly light-hearted as he continued ‘’I don’t know what she said, but knowing her she is probably right you know. Kite, your past, your choices don’t let them define you as I let mine define me. You are twice the mage I ever could be, strong, determined and above all, you got heart…and that is maybe just what we need’’

For a moment Frederick stopped and stared away into the distance. A serene landscape stretched out before him with clear and ocean blue sky hovering at the horizon. It was so peaceful; it reminded him of his former home. A time when he still believed in an happily ever after before he descended into madness and darkness. Maybe that was the reason this plane had taken a rather familiar shape, to give him a place to feel at ease, an actual  home before he moved on to an unknown adventure. Yet may it be nostalgia or perhaps guilt, he couldn’t help but feel a certain sense of responsibility for the world he had already left behind.
    Without turning back towards Kite he continued speaking, but this time with an ominous voice while his eyes were set on the horizon. In fact the way he stared into the distance you could say that Frederick’s eyes had a stink of destiny about them. ‘’Kite’’ he said ‘’Something is stirring, something big, what I don’t know, but when it does Fiore will need Sabertooth. And Sabertooth will be in need of you, more so then it ever did before.’’
    It was vague, Frederick knew that, but that was all he could give Kite. A warning of what was yet to come, a glimpse into a time where neither Frederick nor any of the other former Masters would be around to stand against the coming tide.
    As Frederick turned to the young man he couldn’t help but to feel restless, when he was alive he harnessed all this power yet now he was left with but nothing of a lingering shadow of what he used to be. The power he had didn’t mean anything in this realm. But as Frederick pondered his former position in the world of the living it suddenly hit him, his power wasn’t of any use to himself, but Kite however could surely benefit from it.
    ‘’Anyways, I guess it’s time for you to go back. After all the realm of the death isn’t a place for the living to hang out… see you around Kite’’
    With that as his last words, the world around Kite would disperse with an increase rate. The endless meadows, the house in the distance even Frederick. Everything would turn to black until the Sabertooth mage would open his eyes and wake up in the real world again, just a bare moment after he exhausted all his magic. Only now he was fully replenished, no there was more than just that. His magical power would surge through his entire body and reach new heights.

OOC:
    From here on out you have officially passed the exam. You can round it up with another post if you want. Anyways congrats!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:19 am