Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Turning Stones Enter Kong

Klass@ct
    Klass@ct

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [First Generation] Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Turning Stones Enter Kong

Post by Klass@ct 19th December 2017, 7:34 pm

The sounds of his feet scuffing against the dirt as he walked broke the silence. His eyes slowly drifted up from the ground and what laid before him. It was a bit astonishing, but he was never one to show his emotions early on. He was gazing from the top of another nearby mountain, from what he could make out was that the guild was pretty huge. Having the resemblance of a castle. From what he was told, it fit the characteristics. His mind flashing back to the young male he met while taking his travels.

"Huh you're looking for your purpose? That's a hard question for someone like me to answer." The man lightly rubbed his chin, as if trying to formulate the right words to appease the situation. "I would say..maybe you can share your talents at the Infinity Hydra Guild, they are always open for new members, and they are pretty strong. Maybe someone there can help ya." He pointed towards the east. "Just follow the mountainsides, you'll get there It's located in the mountain village. It looks like a huge castle." He said with a grin

From what Kong was able to tell, due to where he was standing it looked almost like it could be a ghost town or maybe a ghost castle was a better phrase. With the dull atmosphere and blowing dust that obscured most vision. However, the uneven pattern of flickering lights proved otherwise. "Guess this is the place." The dust wasn't a bother, but over time it was eventually becoming a nuisance. He pulled up the front of his giant hood to cover up the lower part of his mouth, and then he continued walking.

By the time he actually reached the guild hall, it became late in the afternoon almost on the edge of nightfall. "Hopefully some are still awake." He made his way up the steps and pressed his right hand on the door, pausing for just a second. "...Let's hope i'm making the right decision." He pushed, and made his way inside. Eyes coming to a squint from the harsh candlelight. It probably had something to do with his eyes adjusting to the darkness so well that made the lights even more unbearable.

From there the atmosphere felt, almost joyful. The complete opposite of the vibe he was getting just outside of the entrance. People who he assumed were fellow members of the guild but also wizards were lounging around and enjoying themselves. From here Kong felt almost invisible, except for the idle glances he got in his direction every now and then, but no one made any further attempt to greet the guy. It was definitely...different.
    "It's been a while, since I actually witness so many people in one place." He murmured, hands dangling at his side as he walked over near the bar to take a seat. Aiming to ask whoever he could spot alone his questions, or wait and see if someone would approach him. Only time would tell.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Turning Stones Enter Kong

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st December 2017, 7:07 am

Takumi had been near the back corner of the bar area when he saw the new boy enter. He looked young, not any older than Takumi had been when he had started out as a guild wizard. Beside him, as always, was his faithful lover Wist. Each of them held a child, both resembling Takumi in some way. Seeing the new person looked a little lost, Takumi decided to approach the boy, baby and all. "Hello, are you new? I'm afraid you may have to wait a bit to get your guild mark, the master and Wolfe aren't here yet." He said. With his long blond braid swinging behind him, the man offered a smile in place of a handshake, as he had no free hands.

While he had been saying that, Wist came up behind them. "Who's This, Takumi?" He inquired, shooting a possessive look at Takumi. Takumi only smiled, and gave Wist a peck on the lips. "He appears to be a new member. I have yet to get his name." He responded, before looking back to the new guy. Still smiling, the man secretly hoped that this guy wasn't a homophobe. In order to calm himself a bit, he gave the baby boy in his arms a gentle kiss on the forehead. Having gotten distracted, the man began cooing to the baby while Wist gave the new boy an apologetic look. "Sorry. Takumi here gets distracted easily." He whispered, hopefully loud enough for the boy to hear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Klass@ct
    Klass@ct

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [First Generation] Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Turning Stones Enter Kong

Post by Klass@ct 21st December 2017, 1:02 pm

Kong lifted his head at the sound of footsteps approaching and turned a bit to see two men approaching, each holding a child. Taking the time to hear what Takumi had to said before going over the options. "Guess I am in the right place." He thought to himself, revolving to make a complete turn around in his seat. His cowl covered the lower part of his face, but hopefully he was still audible over the all the noise in the background.

"Yes, I'm new here." From how it appeared it seemed the two guys were really good best friends, that was until he saw Takumi give a light kiss. "Oh." Taking him by surprise for a second before responding. "So the guild master isn't here yet? I don't mind waiting." His left hand went back and tapped lightly on the bar table to get the bartender's attention. "One glass of water please."

He heard the sound of the other male, Wist, bring up an important discussion. Kong never took the chance to introduce himself. "My apologies, my name is Kong D. Drasil. What's yours?" The sounds of the glass of water being set on the counter behind him caused him to reach back and grab it. Lowering his cowl a bit to reveal his mouth as he began to drink.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:39 pm