Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wine for two [private job]

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wine for two [private job] Empty Wine for two [private job]

Post by Lester Drynedi 4th December 2017, 4:38 am

Job link

A map in hand the door swung open with ease, dimly lit a sweep of warmth swept him up like pollen, it seemed a simple job and one which held amusement. Jacket draped over the hook a swarm of people met his face, the job had seemed a little easy for sure. Parchment stuffed in his pocket the youths gaze blossomed across the kitchen, it seemed to be a side preparing area to one of the higher end restaurants in rose garden, benches and stools in neat rows like crops, a few large fires brought the temperatures close to tropical. A feeling of rustic high end cuisine, everything seemed old, yet it was all in such good condition, almost like those trendy clothes which had factory designed holes and worn areas. Fingers hooked a stool and dragged it under him, a click of his back setting and he sunk into the wood. To drink a wine, and get paid for saying if it was the best, an easy and safe job drew in even those who weren’t fighters. Smooth skin except for a birthmark inclined his age was towards more youthful side, whereas the others in the room ranged from starting to wilt, to past the expiration date. Mind rushed forth as he was brought out of the daze, clinked together the bottles drew his attention to a basket, weaved together the little sticks gave him a feeling of grandmothers rocking chair and winters snuggling by the fire. The thought embedded in his mind, shuffled closer to the bench his elbows propped his chin up, warm and dry the kitchen seemed like an okay profession.

Neat little glasses, smooth glass held a rich red liquid, a pool of emotion and hatred which drew him into it. Had it been a blanket the youth would have strangled himself with it by now. Toxic, alcohol ruined lives, he had seen others ruin their lives for the fermented liquid. His own glass cradled in his hand as if it were a fragile bloom Lester offered a glass of wine to the mage next to him, it would save the other from having to walk, and the  male just wanted to taste the homebrew and complete his task. “Here, all we have to do is taste it and tell him if it's the best in the world.” A slight smile skipped across his face, best in the world, was it really okay to put a claim to that? Lips pursed the taste of it tainted his lips, it was wine for sure. He liked it, yet  flavorsome or not the wine held no surprise or gleeful entrance like winter flora. Strawberry hues lifted to look back at the other, “I’m lester, nice to meet you. I don’t think it's the world's best, but its okay. Your thoughts?"

473/700

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Imperial Combat : Tactical Assault
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Wine for two [private job] Empty Re: Wine for two [private job]

Post by The Hustler 10th December 2017, 9:37 pm

Adalia couldn't help but sigh.  Why did she do these things again?  They were all pointless, stupid time wasters and there would be almost no reason for her to return to this restaurant because of how far away it was from where she normally worked at.  Besides, this city, Rose Garden, was for all of the rich people, politicians and royalty; she heard that there was a king living here.  The young blonde attempted to justify her departure to come all this way just to taste wine; perhaps she'd learn their behavior, manners, and a potential friend, though, it all appeared very unlikely.  After asking for directions on where to find the place, her rather annoyed demeanor changed to be much more proper.

She forced herself to change into a more fitting outfit for such a fancy dancy place, a blood red dress with a white collar and a strangely red coloured bow at the center of her chest, almost a bronze colour and a round, red beret.  She also wore a brown belt with a silver buckle around her waist, and she event let her hair down, too, which reached to her shoulder blades and had a long, curled strand of hair sticking up.  She opened the door and was welcomed by the owner of the restaurant happily, in which she also replied to kindly.  As she was being led to her table, she was informed that there would be another mage tasting the wine, too, which was something else she didn't particularly want to deal with, but said nothing.  She didn't bother looking at him much - it was a male with good features, but that's all she got from him before almost completely disregarding him.  It's not like she was going to meet him again...  right...?

She had no interest to spark a conversation, something which she'd toss towards being very shy or whatever.  After the bottles of wine were brought in a basket, the male, after pouring a glass for himself, did so for Adalia, and offered her a glass, which she took.  It'd be rude to ignore him any longer, and she didn't want to present herself poorly while she was performing a job.  "Yes, we do.  I just hope that the wine is as good as he'd like to make us believe."  She took a sip and almost immediately wanted to spit it out and wash her mouth with soap; she never had any alcoholic beverages before but could now safely say she very much disliked them.  She didn't make any of it apparent, however, and swallowed it, simply smiling.  "Pleasure to meet you, Lester, my name is Adalia.  I actually am quite fond of it!  I think it's pretty tasty." the lie wasn't difficult for her to say, and her face wouldn't betray her statement.

She decided to make some small talk with him to make him feel more comfortable.  "In case you ask - yes, I am as young as I appear, but don't tell the owner that.  The only reason I managed to get this job is because I was able to convince him that I'm much older than I appear and didn't age well."  Instead of taking sips, she was now gulping down the wine to try to get the experience over with as quickly as she could, and finished what would normally be considered quickly.  She didn't really want to stay and chat that much.  "I apologize, but, I need to leave.  I have somewhere I need to go after I finished up here, and I didn't expect to run into another person.  I hope you'll forgive me."  She got up from her chair and looked for the owner of the restaurant, told him his wine was out of this world and how she finished hers, got her ticket that would give her a free meal next time, and head out.

She took a very deep breath when she had finally left the building, her normal neutral and somewhat annoyed expression forming in her face once again.  I cannot believe that I went all the way from Hargeon Town to here just to taste a really horrific drink...  I hope this somehow pays off in the future.  But in reality, it most likely wouldn't.

713/700

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[/url]
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wine for two [private job] Empty Re: Wine for two [private job]

Post by Lester Drynedi 12th December 2017, 6:02 pm

The drink had been accepted without a problem, after tasting his own with pursed lips Lester glanced over at the female who seemed younger than himself. She had dressed up a little and looked like someone who cared for her appearance, he had little interest in getting to know her, as she seemed to be the sort of person who got straight to the heart of the matter. "I don't think that the wine is as good as he would have us believe." His face plastered over with a face of simple displeasure, which he soon wiped over with a slight smile. The wine didn't taste too bad, it could have passed for good stuff if it were from an isolated town, yet he had doubts that a restaurant as perfect as a lily would be able to serve such a terrible drink. Adalia, and she was fond of it. At the words he simply nodded a little, "Each to their own." He listened in as she spoke, just letting the conversation roll as he contemplated what to say to the owner. At the word apologize his head flicked up and his hair swung a little. "No need to forgive, for I must depart as well." No need staying too long. Hiding the grimace as he finished the rest off Lester moved smoothly to speak to the owner and agree with Adalia, the wine was great. Ticket in pocket his belongings gathered up Lester departed.

wc: 245
    twc: 718 / 700

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:05 am