Primary Magic: Irides Supra. // 2nd Gen Light Dragon Slayer.
Secondary Magic: The Chrysalis Royal Court // WIP
Type: Caster. ;; Light / Rainbow.
Evidence of Magic Change: ✧
Evidence of Lacrima: ✧
others may say that she was cursed.
In reality, she was killed. It was a fun afternoon in Rose Garden, that resulted in a strange turn of events when The Seventh Aisle produced another star. This dimension was one of the eight Aisle dimensions, this being housed in the atmosphere of Uranus. Unlike anything that happened before, this star ascended from this planet and shot directly toward Earthland. As it entered the atmosphere of Earthland, it absorbed the magical power of Chrysalis, and began to support a multi-colored haze around it as it quickly shot through the skies toward the summoner of Crystals. Desirée ran but could not escape, and before she knew it, she was crushed by the shooting star and died. However, due to the magical energy absorbed from Chrysalis, along with a large lacrima of a light-dragon inside of it, it resulted in her transcendence. She floated upward from the rubble that this multi-colored star caused and was granted immortality, along with the same radiance of what her summons were and the magic of a dragon slayer. She became the Crystal Diamond, and with this, she was granted a new magic. Her summoning hoop was shattered along with all of her contracts, and with that, the essence she had as a human.
This magic was a large change for Desirée, as she is now a caster instead of a summoner. She manipulates light and rainbows in order to fight, and embodies the title of The Crystal Queen, Diamond, and a Light Dragon Slayer. Her entire body was rewired in this process, including her magical power, blood, and nerves. She can be seen nearly anywhere in battle, fighting among her allies as well as all alone. She phases in and out of the rainbows themselves, and uses the versatility of her new magic to her advantage. It was a strange adjustment, being that she can only use light-based spells along with being a caster, but she now enjoys this change due to the independence she was granted with it. This change was not consented on her end, but she has began to love it more and more each day.
- This magic is very strong against mages of shadow origin.
- These rainbows and crystals are produced out of her body and is now a caster, unlike her previous being a holder.
- Being that there was a large lacrima of the light dragon inside of this shooting star, she had it implemented into her body and retained the qualities of a slayer with it. Therefore, she has the perks of a typical 2nd gen dragon slayer.
- Due to the nature of this magic, it is primarily based on Light-based abilities. This makes its versatility less known.
- With this magic being infused with stardust, it glows extremely in regards to when it is used. This causes it to become less and less discreet.
- While using these spells, it is made known that it has a full arsenal of utility based spells. This means that it takes the place of potential spells of other ranks, such as attacking.
- Can only consume neutral-based forms of light, therefore she cannot eat forms of light magic from demon and god slayers.
- Androphobic Annihalation:
- Androphobic Annihalation
Description: There was once a famous pirate by the name of Catherine. In her past she lost her arms at the hands of men, but was saved by a woman and gained robotic arms. However, the trauma of the event triggered androphobia within her. She would lash out violently at any male. Strangely though her androphobia also triggered the ability to actually be able to do more damage against male opponents. This ability passed down through her bloodline and now is a lot more useful as it can be activated at will. However, it also comes with the drawback of whilst active less damage is done to females.
Ability: Whilst activated the user gains a 50% buff on any damage caused against a male opponent. However, they also do 25% less damage against female opponents. This only counts for physical damage.
Usage: For the duration of five posts physical attacks will do 50% more damage against males and 25% less against females. 5 post duration and 6 post cooldown.
- Slayer Buffs:
All slayers receive the following:
☆ 10% Buff to physical stats (strength, speed etc.)
☆ 10% Buff to senses (hearing, smell etc.)
☆ The ability to enter force after consuming enough of the element
☆ The ability to consume their element to regain MP
A resistance to their element shown by the following chart:
☆ 2 ranks above: 0%
☆ 1 rank above: 10%
☆ Same rank: 25%
☆ 1 rank below: 30%
☆ 2 ranks below: 50%
- ✧ - Rainbow Blades: While messing with her magic and testing different forms of her abilities, Desirée came across a rather interesting aspect of her magic that intrigued her in more ways than one. By touching a solid surface, Desirée is able to pull a bladed weapon out of thin air. The way she does this is quite beautiful, as she lays her hand on the solid surface and produces a circular, multi-colored, portal-like area on the flat surface, and can submerge her hand into it to pull it out. This weapon is made of a solidified form of light itself, a crystal, which is extremely beautiful and transparent, consisting of many multi-colored shapes made of glitters while also consisting of a sharp blade made of the same sparkling properties. With this being said, this weapon is easily able to be destroyed by magic that is fueled by shadows and darkness. The damage of this weapon matches the proper requip values of Desirée's rank, as well as the durability of such. If the weapon is destroyed, it will shatter into beautiful shards of light that will slowly disappear in the air around it. Also, when destroyed, Desirée will have to wait 2 posts before pulling another weapon from a flat surface. This ability is inspired by Kitty // Yona.
- ✧ - Tattoos of the Crystal and 기대: After transcending from the rubble of the star that fell down the earth, two of Desirée's previous tattoos slightly were modified with the grant of her immortality and becoming Diamond. Both of these tattoos now glow a beautiful and faint blue outline, which emits glitter that slowly fades into the air around them. The first, being the Crystal tattoo upon the back of her neck, can be used to teleport directly to Chrysalis with no questions asked. Similarly to this tattoo, the tattoo upon her left wrist, 기대, can be used to teleport directly to The Seventh Aisle. Being a Crystal, this eliminates the need to use one of her older summons or a magical item in order to travel to both of the dimensions she rules. The way she uses these are simple, as she simply has to touch the desired tattoo with one hand while she can use her other hand to hold onto any allies she wishes to bring to these dimensions. She is able to bring as many people as she wishes to this dimension, but if this is used in combat, it results in an immediate forfeit. She is also capable of traveling back to Earthland, doing the same by gracing the same tattoo.
- ✧ - Blood of the Lumière: When Desirée died under the shooting star and transcended, her exterior did not change in the slightest. Her interior also did not change much, but one property which is vital to her existence definitely did change. Despite being immortal after her transcendence, her blood now runs a light blue instead of red. This blood is simply divine, as it is a blue-white color that swirls like the sky and white light. A third property was also added, unique to Desirée and Desirée only, being small flakes of golden stardust. This stardust appears like small golden orbs of light, and swirls around the opaque blue and white liquid like a lapis lazuli crystal. This is fitting, considering Desirée is a special type of Crystal, being the only Crystal to ever come from a human bloodline. She still considers herself human, but is seen as a Goddess and Queen Crystal in Chrysalis and The Seventh Aisle. This light-blood causes an even brighter aura then she had before, so much so that it regenerates her magical power at an even faster rate than a normal mage. She now regenerates 3% MP per post, which is a beautiful and useful passive ability for her existence in combat.
- ✧ - Interior Rainbow: In regards to the changing of Desirée's insides, her blood was not the only thing affected after the star-fall. With her transcendence, the insides of her stomach and organs were also slightly modified, being coated with a reflective glaze among the lining of the areas that hit the edges of these organs. This glaze is transparent, therefore could not be seen in areas such as the mouth, and has a certain ability which is quite unique. When she consumes things, such as water or food, it will hit the glaze and turn into liquefied and gas-like rainbows and shimmer. Therefore, when it goes into her stomach, she essentially has a mass of a rainbows inside of her. This can be seen if she were to sneeze, burp, cough, or vomit, as she would produce a stream of liquid rainbow or smog of shimmer and multi-colored gas out of her mouth. This however cannot be seen when she is breathing, unless she lets out a deep exhale. This mass of circling rainbows in her stomach and organs provide a unique buff for Desirée as well, as she receives a 5% HP heal every other post. It is said that similar to her blood, this healing is provided by small flakes of stardust made inside of this liquid and gas, but it is unknown to science as to the reasoning. As for this stream of rainbows and smog, they are extremely beautiful, and slightly glow with golden flakes inside of the multi-colored mass. These multi-colored masses are simply divine, as they rotate through every color known to man in aesthetic means of the rainbow. Also, if she were to burp or do another event stated above, it would smell like a fresh assortment of candies.
- ✧ - Crystal Immortality: When the starfall occurred, Desirée transcended into a Crystal like her summons were. Her new Crystal name, "Diamond," was fitting, especially since she was The Queen of Chrysalis and The New Queen of The Seventh Aisle. With this title and transcending came much change, including a rather interesting aspect of life known as Immortality. When Desirée's health hits 0, she does not die. This process is rather extensive, yet simple and effective. When this happens, she will burst into rainbows and stardust, and leave a small orb of gold on the ground where she was standing when her health was depleted. After she erupts into rainbows, she will return to her summoning dimension inside the Chrysalis Royal Castle, and will have to rest for the entirety of the thread: unless her allies can act upon it. This will result in an instant forfeit and win for the enemy in regards to herself, and her other allies will have to fight without her unless she can be saved. But one may ask, "why does she leave a golden orb behind?", and the answer is simple: it is tied to her life force. Her allies can perform healing spells on this orb, and it will replenish her health as if she was standing there in the first place. If she is healed with the orb, rainbows will reform into her body and she will be pulled back into Earthland with the HP that was granted to her by her allies, being able to fight once more.
- Rainbow Stream || D Rank:
Name: Rainbow Stream.
Rank: D. || Signature.
Type: Utility. ;; Light.
Description: A rather beautiful and useful spell at hand, this ability allows Desirée to take flight and levitate as she wishes. The way she does this is quite simple and effective, as she begins to channel her magical power through her hands and feet, causing a slight glow to develop around them. This glow will soon shoot into a trail of rainbow dust on each end, which is fast enough to carry Desirée across the sky to a set destination or just let her levitate in mid-air at 45 meters per second. When this glow shoots into the trail of rainbow dust, it is simply stunning, as it swirls all the different colors of the world along with golden and white shimmer that glow with the stars. Using this ability, she is capable of flying across the skies with her friends instead of having to use a summon to do so, therefore causing herself to feel more and more independent and empowered as a free mage. Not only is it flying, but it is flying without wings, which is extremely badass and useful. She can use this ability once per post.
- Using this spell, Desirée is capable of traveling nearly anywhere independently that may be restricted or blocked off. An example of this could be if she was fighting a group of dark mages in a deserted city, as she could fly over large barricades and take them out like the job would entitle her to do. It is a very versatile and useful spell, as she can use it to travel across oceans, city skylines, and restricted areas that she may have to find ways into.
- When taking flight as a means to escape or enter a battle, Desirée may run into some issues depending what type of enemy she is facing. If she were to be escaping a battle with a wind user, for example, they could possibly manipulate the air / winds around her and cause her to plummet to the ground. It would be a rather unfortunate thing to witness, but she is vulnerable when in flight.
- While being vulnerable in flight, Desirée can also find herself a bit on the distracted side when doing so. An example of why this would be a weakness can be seen if she was flying building-level in a large city. She could be looking down at the people under her and not giving a care in the world what would be coming in-front of her, and bam. She could run right into a giant skyscraper, causing her to fall from the height she was flying at and splatter onto the ground.
- Bouncy Golden Bomb || User Ranked:
Name: Bouncy Golden Bomb.
Rank: User Ranked Until S. || Signature.
Type: Offensive. ;; Light.
Description: One of the more easy-use spells of this magic, this allows Desirée to provide quick and efficient damage against a single enemy. To use this ability, Desirée cups a single hand together and pulls her fingers outward, producing an orb of purple and blue glitter with a series of interesting designs that appear to all be different types of stars and comets. This appears to be fizzing on the inside as if it were filled with carbonation, when in reality it is really just the stardust reacting with a special chemical in order to make an explosion. When she wishes to use this orb, she simply throws it toward an enemy up to 200 meters away at a speed of 150 m/s; In which it can bounce up to two more times after the first bounce on the ground. When it bounces, it sparkles a golden color and changes the liquid inside to a golden shimmer, and on the final bounce, it detonates into a small burst of golden light (45 meters in diameter), and does user-ranked damage to the first person hit by it (capping at S Rank). If anyone else is hit with the damaging shimmer after the first person, it simply will feel like they had been hit with a gust of warm air. They may find themselves getting glitter on themselves, however, which may be something they would not enjoy. Desirée is capable of using this spell once per post.
- With the simplicity of this ability comes many perks with it, such as that it requires no magical energy to be exerted in the process of using. It provides a chunk of damage done to a single enemy, which is very useful in 1v1 fights and team fights.
- Something that surprisingly happens often, Desirée may find herself in shock if she were to drop this bomb on accident and cause it to detonate at her feet. However, she typically finds herself being able to catch it after the second bounce, but sometimes she is not so lucky...
- Similar to many others of her spells, this ability can easily be anticipated before and after the detonation occurs. As it bounces, it begins to glow tremendously with gold flakes and stardust; Something that can reveal where the bomb is located and where it was thrown from. Luckily, it can be thrown from a very long length, but it does shimmer through the air. If it hits its maximum length of the throw, it will simply detonate and do no damage to anyone.
- Similar to detonating the bomb on herself, Desirée can sometimes find herself throwing the bomb a bit too carelessly; sometimes damaging allies in the process. If she throws it, she may mistake an ally as an enemy, therefore dealing a chunk of damage onto their health instead of the enemy she is trying to defeat.
Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 1st January 2018, 8:38 pm; edited 33 times in total