Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter the Stowaway-Thief

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Enter the Stowaway-Thief - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

Post by Triple_Hell 19th December 2017, 1:15 am

Enter the Stowaway-Thief - Page 2 2865ca44befff05b4462093a16c81d09--eleanor-roosevelt-quotes-choose-wisely

...Time to move on...

Whatever Haia saw made her shudder. It was vile and disgusting but she did not retaliate the choice. Something deep down told her, this was the truth of that night and whatever happened. Now she understood why Johann did not sit down. It may not be her experience, but it felt almost too realistic. The chair beneath her disappeared as she stood up once again when the world returns back to their lovely ship, the soft rocking of the ship back as they came back to the waves that bobbed them up and down.

Haia knew nothing of Ruvel's powers, but this was his doing. The crumpled body right before her captain. Haia never ever saw anyone break down emotionally like this. It pained her to see this seeing how she faced troubled times as well. Right now however, time to do something much more lighter.

"Boss mind bringing her to the bar once you are finish with her?" Haia stretches herself, faking like that whole ordeal just now did not affect her. "I'll get our good old chef to make some food and the drinks, got to live up the spirits ya know Boss!" Haia left for the deck and to do what she said. Time to liven up the mood and drink till the sun rises the next day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter the Stowaway-Thief - Page 2 21
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 19th December 2017, 3:18 pm

Johann watched in horror as the stowaway's real past unfurled before the groups eyes, infernal flames rising around what was a house just moments ago, engulfing the stowaway and her family, a dark, shrouded figure laughing like a madman in the background. Johann couldn't help but turn away, visibly uncomfortable. His own trauma was just too much, the girls past too close to his, and her cries, the smoke, the heat, it all made him feel the pain and the hate again, pieces of his own memories flashing before his own eyes. He had trouble holding himself back at the desperate pleas coming from the emerald haired girl, but he had to, for her and everyone else's sake.

Their surroundings shifted one last time, the group now returning back to the ship they were on before when the group first encountered her, the girl sitting before the CEO, her face pale and wet from streams of tears. Johann knew how it felt to deal with the twins all too well, and he knew there was nothing he could do for her himself when Cirven offered her his advice and kindness. He was surprised by the sudden turn of events, but he knew that the CEO wouldn't make an offer like that to anyone, and he knew it was the best for her in the situation she was in as well. Still, he had seen enough, excusing himself with a simple "Guess that's that" , making his way out of the ship and back onto the docks along with Haia, still feeling a burning rage in his heart, something that he was unable to rid himself of since the day he had lost his own family, and out of his empathy for the stowaway, whether she would like it or not, he promised himself.

He promised that, should she indeed stay with the company, he would have no peace in his heart until the day he had dragged the one who had done this to her before her feet himself so she could have her revenge like he had had his, an expression of pure hate and contempt on his face.

Word Count: 2,053

Last edited by Johann on 15th April 2019, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 25th December 2017, 11:40 am

Cirven's face formed into a welcoming smile to the emerald-haired woman he then nodded to her while still holding that smile. "Don't worry. Stuff like what happened in your past is something I aim to prevent here. Sometimes we even avenge those harmed." His voice had changed to her now. It would probably make her realize that the person she was fighting earlier wasn't exactly the same person she was talking to now. "By the way, I am Cirven Mizune and like I said earlier, I am the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company, meaning the ship you are on is owned by the same company I run." He pointed around the area they were in as he explained things to her before his hand then pointed at Yona. "And you are an interesting woman. I'd like to have more around like you who can sneak onto a ship with so much security around and counter measures. This job will allow you to have a steady income and allow you to get stronger. who knows, maybe that income could help you find out who set your home on fire and the work could make you stronger to face them." He spoke out adding to the flames that he knew was burning inside her over wanting revenge. He knew the feeling all too well and because of that he wanted to help her but he also wanted to be smart about helping her.

"For now, I will show you to your new quarters at our HQ and I will handle getting you signed up for the most part." He let out a sigh as he thought of more paperwork he would have to do for her joining. "Even if I hate all the stuff I have to waste away with signing when I could be out training myself more." He looked away and let out another sigh before looking towards her again. "Either way, welcome to the WFTC."

Enter the Stowaway-Thief - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:51 pm