Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Arondight

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Share
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 26th November 2017, 11:21 am

    Yona had spent significant time watching the boats on the harbor of Lavanitir. Various ships filled with bustling people, drawing in new cargo and shipping out, depositing large crates and arguing on the docks for money. She saw burly men and tiny women, giant busty females with huge swords and thin greasy haired males rubbing their palms together. This truly was a place where anything could happen. The green haired woman had spent days watching the port, today resting on an unused crate besides a fisherman unloading his nets and catch for the day. He paid her mind as if the woman perched there on the old crate, munching on a juicy green apple, was simply a part of the fixtures on the dock.

    The smell of salt water called to her; Yona had always loved the sea, but rarely had the money to travel off land. That was going to change today. Her search for information had turned up more or less dry this past year and she knew if she had the money to oil some palms with, plenty of ears and lips would turn her way. She needed that information, she needed to learn all that she could. Yona hopped off the crate and made her way down the dock, wearing short brown shorts, a cropped black halter top, and a large brown coat with many pockets. With her knee high boots and the hood up over her green hair, she didn't particularly stand out or draw attention to herself.

    Yona had her attention caught up by a series of ships calling out orders and looking as if they were readying to ship out. The West Fiore Trading Company logo marked just about everything, even the many white-uniformed sailors and workers. If she was going to stowaway into a boat, it seemed those would be the ones to do it on. Plenty of material to steal, so much in fact that not only should she be able to hide on the ship, but by the time the company noticed anything missing, Yona was sure she could be long gone. It would be simple, just ride with the ship to the next destination and jump off at whatever the next port was.

    Yona tossed her apple core to the side and then found a crate marked with the logo. When nobody was looking, she slid her lithe small form inside. She popped the nails off the top, just to be sure she could get out later, and then she settled down for the next leg of her journey. The green haired female curled up at the bottom and stayed silent as voices came closer. They were lifting the crate, moving it over the dock. They climbed up the ramps and onto the boat. Only when the crate stopped moving, did Yona detect the rolling of the waves beneath the ship.

    Hours passed before the ship slowed its pace. Yona decided that the best chance for theft was now, before the ship officially stopped moving. The woman climbed out of the crate, being as careful and quiet as she could be. Strangely, the holding area she found herself in had many barrels and crates containing wine, food stores, and treasures. With a broad open mouth smile, Yona looked around the area, a small gasp escaping her. She grabbed a golden necklace with a large ruby dangling from it, she grabbed a few handfuls of gold, and then a strip of blue silk. Yona slid a small silver ring with an elegant pearl studded to it on her left pinky finger, admiring it. Then after some more digging, Yona found a small leather bag and placed the items inside of it.

    It was all so luxurious, so much so that Yona didn't notice the way the ship had seemed to nearly stop moving.


    Last edited by Yona on 28th November 2017, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    avatar
    Johann

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 28,650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Secondary Magic: Forces of War (Secondary) / Tactical Runes (Tertiary)

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Johann on 27th November 2017, 1:21 am

    Johann raised his rapier, holding it before his head before slashing it down at his target. The magical dummy was easily split into two parts, disappearing before they hit the ground. "Hm, well then, so much for warming up. Now on to the training". Johann was standing on one side of the training hall in his white suit, the walls, ceiling and floor all covered in magic runes that would make it nigh impossible to actually damage them and at the same time allow for the summoning of illusions to help in training. "3 armored dummies, a distance of 10m between each" he shouted out and the runes were quick to react, producing 3 humanoid physical illusion, each one dressed in a fair bit of plate and chainmail armor. Johann, still holding his rapier in his right hand, got down on both of his legs and his left hand, taking aim at the unarmored necks of the dummies. A magic circle appeared beneath his feet and he could feel his entire body get light as a feather while he simultaneously accumulated and compressed air around his extremities.

    "Countdown" he shouted, a rune of red colour appearing beside him. The rune changed form with each passing second and, after 5 seconds, turned green. Johann reacted instantly, releasing all the pressure he had stored up. He was catapulted forward and accelerated to a speed of more than 400 meters per second, breaching the sound barrier in the blink of an eye, coming to a complete stop a couple meters behind the last of the dummies. He had been so fast that the heads hadn't even fully separated from the dummies, starting to fall just as he turned around, commenting on the exercise with "A clean cut ... excellent" before putting the white blazer with his company pin back on.

    Johann had grown to enjoy the work he was doing for the company where he would've been unable to even imagine having a more sedentary lifestyle just a short while ago, but the friends he had found really made the difference. He was training not only for himself, to stay fit and improve on his magic, but also for them, so he could protect his friends from anything and everything and help them wherever he could - he had given an oath to Ruvel, after all.

    He had finished his training, now making his way back to his quarters where he showered and put on a new set of clothes - a grey vest over a formal white shirt along with a brand new pair of white pants that had enough space for his belt and his rapier, his company pin right above his heart. The training did however, as it was almost always the case, make him hungry. He decided that it was time for lunch, and thus made his way back to the entrance area of the West Fiore Trading Company headquarters building where he turned for the mess hall, ordering a bowl of vegetable soup at the counter. Something light to keep any options open. A few minutes later, he sat down at one of the nearby tables, a bowl of hot aromatic soup in his hands. While he was eating he started thinking about his schedule and how he practically had nothing to do for this day, leaving him to wonder what his friends were up to ... .


    ___________________________________________________________________

    You sit alone upon your lonely throne,
    you're so oblivious to your own frailty.
    The sky erupts, the ground has opened wide,
    an unhappy ending to the life you've glorified
    avatar
    Ruvel
     
     

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : None
    Posts : 801
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 59,743.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Ruvel on 28th November 2017, 6:20 pm

    Ruvel wasn't one to leave Tolgalen unless there was an extremely good reason for it, the reason not known to many was how the youth was physically and that what many took for granted was extremely strenuous on him, that and there where other issues from being hunted to a rare medicine he refused to carry with him because of certain fears. Due to all of the reasons certain safety measures and strange allowances had been made for the youth so he would remain safe, healthy and taken care of within or away from the guild itself. At current was one such reason, an important client within Lavanitir had asked for him personally, he knew the person and truly couldn't stand them turning his head he crossed his arms "I'm not doing it and you can't make me Cirven, I'd rather bite off my own left hand, go through a month of training with you and barthenz, face that dang crazed jester for a year and be at the facility the rest of my life than go see her again!" there where many people he had met doing this job that he disliked but this woman was by far the worst and he never once went into why he just always seemed irritable and wanted to be left alone.

    "And you're not getting me to go back on another ship!" he hated those things as well, anything that limited his freedoms he had an instant disliking to, just as well he was the vice president to a trading company who's head quarters was on an island. It was the same annoying argument the two went through each and every time he was sent on assignment but it was mostly so Ruvel would get his annoyances, aggravation and fear out before finally submitting to the elder male's reasoning, even then most of the time he had this conversation with Alisha who was understanding enough to realise the youth needed to get such things off his chest before doing his duties. He never raised his voice at any point to anyone and caved eventually to their wants to prevent confrontation but he was getting better at that.

    On this occasion however he bent to the whims of his elder brother and guild master, though he got to the ship to go to Lavanitir he stood at the gangway as he always had hesitant as always about boarding. 'By now I thought you'd be use to this being part of your tasks Ruvel.' Seiyuki commented with a sigh 'Seiyuki, when you grow as we had some dislikes and fears never leave... don't be harsh on him or I'll happily slit your throat and not lose a moments sleep on the matter.' Demi warned her voice its normal calmness 'She's right though, I should be able to do this by now but I'm still hesitant...' he said his eyes moving to the side before he knew it he had been dragged on by Barthenz who was often his guardian on the voyages to make sure he wouldn't freak out.

    After a few weeks he made it to Lavanitir dressed in a proper white suit with royal blue hem, cuffs and trim, buttons on each side on the left lapel sat his company badge "Okay, we have a few things to do here so you've all got twenty four hours shore leave then get the ship loaded and we're heading home" he let the crew know before he left the ship and going to meet the client he was forced to come and meet, he was dreading it but wore a smile as always pretending as if everything was fine. He met the client and made sure they where happy having them sign a contract for a business propitiation they wanted to do with the company. 'Cirven, should be dealing with this kind of thing...' he thought to himself, but due to his charm he had managed to put the deal for a greater benefit for the company and that they would deal with the company exclusively for the next five years before needing to be renewed.

    Once everything had been signed he had stood and was about to head to the door but his hostess insisted that he stayed the night which made him nervous, he tried to politely decline but she wouldn't hear of it and so to keep the client happy he accepted the hospitality. As the night went on however he was reminded just why he hated dealing with this client so politely excused himself for the evening and left the moment he woke in the morning heading down to the docks. He watched as things started to get moved onto the ship. He placed his finger to his ear sighing "I hate you for making me do this, the contract was signed... we got a better deal that they initially wanted to give and they'll deal with us exclusively for the next five years. I'm just waiting for things to be loaded onto the ship and we'll be heading back." he said though it looked like he was talking to himself he wasn't "And I better not have training when I get back, I want to get some sleep before I have to go through hell." he huffed looking up the gangway he seen Barthenz pointing beside him "I have to come get you kid, training is gonna be the last of your worries." he warned making the upset, tired and over all irritated youth do as he was told without fuss.

    Once everything was loaded the ship took off back towards divide island, he had trusted the dock master and quartermaster to check everything was in order so had no idea there was a stowaway on board. Over the journey he had done his language and tactical lessons so he didn't fall behind, every now and then he would play a flute gently along the way. The crew was use to the odd behaviour of the youth and acted as if nothing was wrong as they went around the duties, Ruvel was glad that the journey was uneventful but he had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach but couldn't put his finger what it was. Raising his hand to his ear once more "Cirven, I don't know what it is but something feels off; I'd have extra security on duty when we get into dock just to be safer than sorry." he sent to his mentor. "We'll be home shortly if you want to meet me at the dock cause I would rather be training that spend a second longer on this ship" he said looking at barthenz who was grinning at his words "I think he heard me..." he sighed knowing Cirven knew exactly who he was speaking of.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    avatar
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Posts : 2273
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 222,013

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Cirven on 28th November 2017, 8:46 pm

    "Sorry, Rui. I would go myself but they explicitly requested that you go instead.
    You have gotten a bit too popular with this client it seems. I'm hoping you haven't used some sort of magic to help persuade her opinion of you or something. Though it makes way more sense that you have a less than secret admirer.
    " Cirven sat at his desk signing paper after paper as one of his hands had two of its fingers pressed into his ear. He had gotten into the habit of multitasking while doing his paperwork for contracts and more which helped lower the amount but it still seemed like it was never ending at times to the devil. It had become a couple days a week where he had to deal with doing the paperwork now instead of how it was in the past with every single day there being a pile for him to sort through and sign. "If the client tries anything too much for you just call on Demi to put her in her place or something. You can easily trust her to do that for you with how much I remember of her." He spoke out before chuckling. He had recently remembered who Demi was to him and his now, old alter ego, Devil Jester. A story he still had not completely told to Ruvel. "Also Rui, when you get back, I want to talk to her too. There is still a lot of catching up for us to do after all." With that he lowered his hand from his ear and continued to sign papers.

    It had been a few more hours before he found time to come out of his office and see Alisha who was finishing up her work also. Her desk was in front of his own and she had her back turned to his office at this time as she worked. "Yo, Chest Pillows!" He called out to his secretary who heard the nickname he gave her now causing a single eyebrow to twitch in anger. "I finished before you again? You really need to learn to catch up to me or else you will be here all day and night." She scoffed at his words and put her hand backwards to point at the CEO. "Shut up!" She shot out a blast of dark energy towards the CEO that hit him and started to engulf him in its power but before it could it was absorbed into the devil. "You know if I couldn't do that, that would have really hurt, right?!" He yelled out at her as she went back to finishing her work. "It's okay. You deserve it, boss." Cirven smiled at his secretary and both laughed as he walked by her. Their relationship was not the typical compared to other bosses and their secretaries but that did not mean they had any lack of respect for one another.

    Some time went by and Ruvel contacted Cirven again about his travel to Lavanitir and about how he was heading back. "I know, I know. It wasn't so much my decision as it was the client's. Hopefully she didn't touch you in any of your no-no zones. Would hate to try and explain all of that stuff to you over dinner..." He chuckled a bit. "I'll see you back here soon." With that said Cirven lowered his hand from his ear as he struck down a wyvern in the forests near the WFTC headquarters. There had seemed to be more and more of the beasts lately so he took it upon himself to deal with them as a sort of training. It was always good training for him to do seeing as the beasts reacted on instinct and less on a certain pattern which forced the devil to stay on his toes against them. He used the defeated wyvern's as food for his pet serpent dragon and best friend, Zinnath too so it was a win-win for him.

    Some more time later, the CEO of the WFTC listened to another message sent to him by his mentee. This time it sounded like there was some reason for the younger man to be worried. Like something was on the ship that he did not expect to be there. "No worries.
    I will see you soon and tell that mass of scar tissue to be ready to get back to our regular schedule.
    " He replied back as he sat in his own room looking over papers on the sightings of a strange X-like tattoo on people that was familiar to the devil. "Where can they be showing up next... Mother.. What would be their next time where they show themselves...? What are they prepping for..?" He mumbled to himself as he continued to look over the papers of the sightings he had of the strange mark on people. He then put away all of the papers and opened the window of his room and flew out of it and towards the docks. He wanted to meet up with his mentee to see what was bothering him first hand. After flying through the air for a bit he landed directly on the ship as it was docking. "So Rui, what has been bothering you? Have you-" He stopped when his nose caught scent of something and his ears heard the clanking of metal near him. "Rui, did you have anyone go down to the cargo area of the ship before I got here?" He questioned the one he saw as a younger brother. "Let's be stealthy with this. I want to catch who ever is doing this and not let them escape."

    He then made his way down to the cargo area of the ship where the sound got louder and the scent got stronger. He quickly opened the door to the cargo area and looked towards the green haired woman who was digging through it all. "So who might you be, miss?" Cirven stared at the woman with his red eye starting to glow as it peered at her while his blue eye stayed its regular hue.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Adalinda/Design Turtle for the Avatar!
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 28th November 2017, 9:49 pm

    Yona had cinched the bag up tight in her hands and grinned to herself. It was a pretty good haul for just one single encounter, she thought. "I'll have to hop on these WFTC ships more often," Yona mused to herself, flicking her hand and squinting in the gloam to catch the light on the pearl ring. The green haired female actually jumped at the sound of the opening door, her brown hood falling back over her shoulder and revealing her face and hair to the person peering downwards. She couldn't quite make out any details, the light greater behind him than before him, keeping his visage and expression in the dark. Likewise, she was in the dark on the situation at hand.

    Well not completely, Yona knew she was in trouble. She knew it so instinctively that when the door creaked open and she saw the strange glowing red eye staring down at her, she dropped her left hand to allow the sleeve of her long brown coat to hide the ring on her pinky finger. Like a child caught with her hand in a cookie jar, the female was quiet a moment, sliding the bag slowly from in front of her to behind her, as if truly the man would not see. She suddenly frowned, as if snapped into existence from the trance of being caught. "How did you know I was here?!" She demanded, not giving an explanation or answer to the male's question, but instead asserting her right to a more uncertain supposition. It was fairly obvious that an answer to the male was required, not a suggestion, and obviously an expectation, but Yona failed to answer it properly anyway.

    She was more concerned with the fact that she had been nearly silent; in the din of the crew's movements and the ship's ongoings, what need did a crew member have to peer into the cargo hold at random? Or had they stopped? Yona looked to the floor, then to a porthole window, and back. She made  a slight face. They had stopped. She hadn't the time to curse herself for the mistake of not noticing, otherwise she certainly would have. "Hey, finder's keepers. I snuck on, I got this far. You've got to give me some credit!" Yona insisted, prideful, and with a a smug grin on her lips and a look of mock pleading in her emerald eyes. Did the woman really expect praise from the people she was robbing? No. It was a slight distraction, her left hand clenching as she considered a spell or something that might get her out of this situation. The red eye was unsettling, and she knew without having to see that she was outnumbered.

    Yona knew what happened to stowaways and thieves. If she surrendered, there would be a natural arrest and a cell, perhaps even an execution. The green haired woman couldn't tolerate such a dirty place or such an uncomplicated end to her short life. Fighting wasn't a great option, but if she could get herself off the ship and into whatever port they had landed in, then at least she had a choice. Yona wasn't the type to just put her hands up and apologize. Slowly she stepped backwards, knowing all she had to do was find a solid surface with which to draw out her Blade of Thorns. Just a little opening, and Yona would be free to vanish into the port with her sack of stolen treasures.

    Yona bumped into the side wall of the ship, a stack of head-height large crates on her left. Her right hand still held the bag, and she slipped it over her head, wearing it across her chest to free up her hands. Simultaneously, her left hand made contact with the wall of the ship. A light green glow surrounded her hand as she withdrew a single curved scimitar, the blade a dark forest green color, easily hidden in the dark, and covered in sharp spines and thorns. It was the kind of blade that would make any normal person cringe from looking at it. Once the blade was in her hand, Yona felt much more secure.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    avatar
    Starstruck XD

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 412
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 17
    Experience : 1818.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Haia Illie Starstruck
    Primary Magic: Lux De Hope
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Starstruck XD on 29th November 2017, 6:26 am

    Haia was doing a check on ships docking in and had returned to see Cirven walk out from Alisha's room and she was about to greet before getting ignored the moment she did. Something or someone must be on his mind. The other secretary entered and smiled at Alisha.

    "He called ya 'Chest Pillows' again Ali?" Haia chuckled as she puts aside some papers in their appropriate slots and folders. Haia herself was rather familiar with Alisha on a more friendly level compared to Cirven. The girl has been here a shorter time but was one of the original few that actually was part of the small group that was Black Sails and the West Fiore Trading Co, and probably one of the few left other than Cirven. The old guild master left and it seems several other went missing in action for the time. Of course she left before Alisha could comment on the sullen mood.

    Oddly enough the timing allowed her to see another ship docking in, and even more odd was that Cirven himself was flying towards it. Haia did not have much to do that day, plus it rather odd Cirven would personally see a regular cargo ship. Haia hypothesized a more serious matter.

    Haia did not take the flight route like Cirven did since it had docked and at least she did not wore high heels this time. Heeled shoes still to keep the professional look. The secretary descended down the stairs and sees Cirven and Ruvel confronting a lady with a nasty looking knife. Haia would have guessed it to be elven craft but it does not seem as so. Ruvel was a character she was unfamiliar with, but had caught glances and seen Cirven with him often. The lady knew of name and appearance, but never of history or anything outward. It did not matter though as right now, it was three against one.

    "Who we have here Boss?" Haia asked as she stepped forward to make her presence known. "Please tell me this is not another stowaway Cirven I swear history will just repeat itself." Haia rolled her eyes at the thought of another stowaway. Not that she had the right to anyway, she first appeared by grabbing on to a ship and was guided underwater for who knows how long to appear in a pirate den, and only cornered after being discovered by the demon dog himself and the old Guild Master.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Haia's Quote of the Day!: "Burn Baby Burn!"


    -Sigy Img Credit to Goddess Aliannah, you da best!
    -Avatar img Credit to Salrynn, you da best too!
    -Grompy is from Aiyana Dominatus, you cheeky!
    avatar
    Johann

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 28,650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Secondary Magic: Forces of War (Secondary) / Tactical Runes (Tertiary)

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Johann on 29th November 2017, 8:02 am

    Johann was taking spoonful after spoonful of the hot soup and it almost seemed to melt his tongue. It felt good and a warm feeling spread across his chest. Johann had felt a bit strange recently, but the soup seemed to help him out a bit. He brought away his dishes after finishing his meal before heading out of the mess hall and into the entrance area of the HQ. The room was, as always, busy with people both familiar and exotic, here to sign contracts, sell their wares or offer jobs. "Business as usual" Johann thought to himself, before passing by the reception area, giving Alisha a friendly nod and a smile as a greeting, and heading out the front door. He figured that a walk and the ocean's breeze would probably help lift his spirit a bit and decided to make his way to the docks.

    As he stepped out he was engulfed by the warm noon breeze, that was, in it's own way, fresh and light and still soothing at the same time while filled with the familiar taste of salt. One could easily forget that Tolgalen was a place in the middle of the ocean, but moments like these would remind everyone now and then. In addition to that the air really seemed to help with all sorts of ailments, particularly for someone like Johann who held a natural closeness to the air and the wind that surrounded everything. He was concentrating on the air so much while walking down the road that he almost instantly noticed the shifting pressure pattern.

    Instinctively, he looked up only to see the CEO himself flying through the air. He had seen and heard it a couple of times before, but Cirven would generally make his way to the woods to hunt and not to the docks. Something had to be off. "Maybe trouble with a client again ?" Johann whispered to himself, such a thing happened from time to time, especially when one of the more dubious clients would try and pull some shenanigans like defalcating wares. Anybody in their right mind would know that stealing from the WFTC had unpleasant consequences, but there was always someone that tried and failed. Johann was sure that the CEO could handle it on his own, but decided to make his way down to the docks anyway to see if he could be of assistance, one could never know, after all. Hurrying to the docks at reasonable pace Johann arrived around a minute later to see the small crowd of people that had gathered at one of the ships. With some curiosity, Johann got closer, walking towards the ones who he had seen before.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    You sit alone upon your lonely throne,
    you're so oblivious to your own frailty.
    The sky erupts, the ground has opened wide,
    an unhappy ending to the life you've glorified
    avatar
    Ruvel
     
     

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : None
    Posts : 801
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 59,743.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Ruvel on 5th December 2017, 4:19 pm

    Hearing Cirven's reply he couldn't help but growl lightly "Yes Cirven, I have been using charm magic against her... the summons are really an illusion caused by my light magic" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes in response that he may be using magic to make the client like him as she did, to be honest the normal passive youth wanted to avoid her as if she were a plague, to him she came off as somewhat possessive on him not wanting him to leave when he arrived; he was often sure that he was going to be drugged and wake with his ankle in a shackle chained to a wall allowing him to move around a room but unable to leave it in some basement. With that thought in his mind he couldn't help but shudder as it wasn't that far off from the facility in some cases "And when I thought you, Demi and the twins where possessive..." he muttered lowering his hand with a sigh, he didn't want an admirer in any way, shape or form especially not her.

    On his way back his eyes went wide hearing what the other said "Cirven, I already hate you don't add to it..." he said in an annoyed tone, it was true due to recent events he hated the elder male for the events that had happened, but he was still his elder brother and wouldn't betray or go against him; it was just taking him time to understand and knew that Cirven understood that his word weren't meant maliciously but a hurt child that had been through yet another trauma they shouldn't have been. "Cirven, I already know that stuff... found out about it when Demi and I.." he trailed off, nothing happened between the two but there was a lot of history there and not all of it good he went silent suddenly not wanting to continue the conversation it hurt to much for him. "Barthenz, he says to get ready to get back to the regular training schedule." he hated training so much, he sat down looking up at the grinning warrior "Always am." he said back, he couldn't believe the two had gotten so close but it seemed like they had something in common he just wished that he would leave him out of it but knew that was never going to happen.

    Soon enough Ruvel seen the devil on ship "I don't know I jus-" the other then interrupted asking if he allowed anyone below after they spoke "Of course not only certain people are permitted in the hold after we leave dock, the hold is off limits to everyone else until we reach the next dock." he explained knowing the rules of the company on such things. He looked over listening and heard a clank and sniffed at the air, he couldn't believe he had missed it "Sorry Cirven, seems the senses are still needing training, I should have caught it." he apologised looking away, to be honest the fear of being on the ship wasn't exactly helping him any, he knew that he was going to get an earful because this could have cost the company money. Walking by him and looked over his shoulder to see the green haired woman blinking.

    "Um.. I don't think it works that way. We get to ask the questions you get to answer them since you're trespassing on our property." he said with a sigh listening to the idiotic woman who came up with finders keepers. "Well you didn't find it since these things where never lost, so your argument is obsolete in this instance, you may want to try a new one. I will give you props however getting past Barthenz who will likely now want to snap your neck." he said in a matter of fact way as he put his hands behind his head looking at what she was intending to do next, seeing the magic activating he sighed in a frustrated tone "Foolish woman.." he said moving his hands in front of him "I call on thee beloved goddess of portals." he called falling to his knees the breathing heavily his hand going to his mouth as he coughed, he knew the contract was still finalising but also that he wasn't yet strong enough to call on a summon so strong.

    From a portal behind the youth standing at 5'8" tall with albino skin, crimson red eyes and long snowy white hair tied back in black cord and black dress stood Korvin within her new body. "Can I help?" she asked helping Ruvel to his feet she worried for him and knew that something had to be up if he called on her instead of those he had a stronger bond with "Take us to a pocket realm please Korvin, I don't want her to escape nor do I want the ship to sink because of accidents." he said weakly though the coughs, without hesitation she opened a portal below each person taking them to a realm where she was the one who held the power. "There's nowhere to run and if you try I'll skewer you, now be nice and answer the questions." Korvin warned the the girl whom seemed to be the enemy.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    avatar
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Posts : 2273
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 222,013

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Cirven on 5th December 2017, 7:35 pm

    "So it looks like we are outnumbering you by a lot now, huh?" Cirven looked around as his subordinates and friends made their appearance near him and were ready to subdue the woman. Cirven was about to quickly deal with the green-haired woman to avoid any damage to the ship and anything around them but Ruvel had a better idea that quickly stopped Cirven's movements. He called his newest summon in for help; He called Korvin. Her appearance might have changed to the devil but her scent and everything about her was still the girl who he somehow found himself attached to emotionally. "Ru.. Rui! Don't push yourself bringing her out like that!" He was barely able to push aside his selfishness in order to protect his adopted younger brother but even so he knew that Ruvel would be just as stubborn with keeping her out. The group was dropped through portals that lead into a pocket dimension where Korvin's power would rain supreme over all else. "Rui, we will talk later but do not overdo it." He took his focus off of his brother and looked towards the newly formed woman. "Korvin.. I.. We will talk later. I will deal with this situation with Leafy over here." He stumbled over his words as he stared at her and quickly remembered where they were. He also called the stowaway by a nickname based on her hair color which giving nicknames was something he liked to do. He did not want to show his kinder side to those around him at this point and instead turned away from the woman to face their stowaway.

    "So Leafy, you have a couple choices here. I just want you to realize the situation you are in before I give them to you. I am the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company which means that I will not be any sort of push over to deal with as well as if you are even able to get around me you have to deal with the others here and find a way to escape this pocket dimension. So choice number one, you show me the skill you have and impress me enough for me to allow you to join the WFTC or choice two, you don't impress me and we put you in a cell to be later given to the Rune Knights to deal with. Either way you will have to find your own way to keep yourself going." The devil moved his coat so that his eight knives could fly out from the belt around his waist and each flew towards the woman he had basically threatened. Each knife flew at her with attempts at cutting her body over and over again which would force her to quickly dodge or react in some way. "Make sure to impress me. I'd hate to put someone like you into a cell and let your talents waste away." Cirven gave off a grin to the girl as his knives quickly traveled to her. This personality was something similar to the one Ruvel had witnessed in the past with the 'Devil Jester' or what was Cirven's alternate personality which was sure to put the younger man on edge.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Adalinda/Design Turtle for the Avatar!
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 5th December 2017, 8:53 pm

    Yona Hisamori pursed her lips tightly as she listened to herself be evaluated, like some underfed cow in a pasture. Judge me, notice me, see my talents, her mind mocked, playing pretend as if she were really going to go along with this man's game. If she had a small seed with which to grow a beautiful field of blooms, for every care she had, the place would be barren. Option 1, play his game and join his little guild, be some freak sailor and work for them. Option 2, fail to play or impress, and be jailed at the least. She considered her 3rd option: they were clearly stronger than she was, but if she could trick her way out, and just leave, that would be great too. "Outnumbering," She mouthed, "Leafy," She added, her soft voice filled with heavy disdain.

    When the eight knives moved her way, she used her swift skills with the Blade of Thorns, trying to block them from their consistent motion, though Yona had felt the bite of at least three of them grazing her flesh. Two slid lightly over her right leg, and one had slid over her right bicep. She set her jaw, ignoring the pain with practiced ease. She had fought in the streets many times before. Untrained and unrefined yes, but she was not completely clueless. Yona began to think quickly, moving her blade up, down, diagonally, and through sweeping blade strikes, doing anything to try to keep the blades off her. It was like fighting eight people at once, and it was not hardly what she had bargained for, but Yona did not run or beg for mercy. If any other hit her, she did not feel or notice them. But none of the blades dove for vital organs or her heart, Yona noting that the CEO had meant it when he said he would simply throw her in a cell. He wanted her alive and she could use that.

    When her lime green eyes flicked around the group in this mystery location, having no real understanding of what it meant to "be in a pocket dimension", she saw 4 figures plus the female called Korvin. Three men, one woman. Her eyes took in details of the people and how they had spoken, whispering, talking, and their body language, and she noted how the self-designated un-named CEO was clearly the leader. Based on how the others stood around him, and how concerned the CEO seemed to be over the male who had summoned the woman and this pocket dimension, that male was clearly the weak link. He was the one the CEO would do anything to keep safe. And so, she began her scheming, and adjusted to hold her Blade of Thorns under her right arm.

    Yona lifted her hands up high and waggled her fingers in a symbol that seemed to be like rain: The spell she cast filled the area, or rather 15m worth of it around Yona herself. The appearing rain seemed endless and light, warping the vision of the people who looked through it, but of course not the lime green vision of the woman casting the spell. The Sundew Mire was a particularly effective first move, though it left her vulnerable to further attack for the moment, those attacks would likely all miss their mark, just slightly enough to give her a moment's pause. To even further improve her situation, the attacks would be slowed down.

    Make sure to impress me, the CEO had said, and her eyes narrowed. With first blood drawn, Yona had forgotten her stalwart refusal to play his game. Just once, she thought, just once I want to make you eat those words. With that grin on his face, her expression became suddenly intense. Was he playing with her? Yona's upper lip curled at the thought, and she spoke her intent out loud without meaning to, "I'll make you eat those words."


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    avatar
    Starstruck XD

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 412
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 17
    Experience : 1818.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Haia Illie Starstruck
    Primary Magic: Lux De Hope
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Starstruck XD on 7th December 2017, 12:06 am

    Haia yawned as they were wrapped. Admittedly she always wondered on Cirven's and Ruvel's relationship, but she was not one to truly question it. Admittedly she rather not seeing how they seem to be acting rather weirdly based on conversation.

    While she let the two do the talk, she turns towards the large man behind her. "Sorry to drag you into this Johann I'm afraid we have a little problem, nor can we really get out anyway big guy." Haia sighed as she folded her arms across her chest.

    "Geez Cirv, you sound exactly like old Ana," Haia flipped her hair. "Exactly like that day still. Even though you seem to be a bit more forward with your 'initiation'," The girl this time stepped forward, ignoring the fact knives are still flying as a clean looking rapier that glowed black and blue appeared in her hand. The girl then noted something.

    As whatever this rain is fell on her blade, they steams and thinned before becoming water which for a split second turned small parts of her blade into black crystal, but it was quick to return to being fire again. Haia smiled a bit, perhaps she has a small advantage in this fight.

    "Boss I think you might like to leave her to me, who knows maybe it may amuse you," Haia grinned. This certainly brings back memories. The wet feeling, how her clothes cling to her skin from water and slight stickiness. The viscosity of this rain may be different from being soaked in sea water, but it was water in the end. Flames of black and blue enveloped her like snakes before forming a sort of thin raincoat. Her skin was clear of the rain and any of this dew that fell on her simply evaporated. Haia raised her sword and pointed it at Yona.

    "Miss I hope you don't mind," Haia's clothes shifted. From their brilliant white they went to a sinister black, with red highlights. Her attire changed from a polite looking uniform to a punk like outfit. It seemed to fit her better in a way. "I like you to show me your moves, I'm sure these gentlemen behind me don't mind the ladies handling it right?"


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Haia's Quote of the Day!: "Burn Baby Burn!"


    -Sigy Img Credit to Goddess Aliannah, you da best!
    -Avatar img Credit to Salrynn, you da best too!
    -Grompy is from Aiyana Dominatus, you cheeky!
    avatar
    Johann

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 28,650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Secondary Magic: Forces of War (Secondary) / Tactical Runes (Tertiary)

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Johann on 7th December 2017, 1:46 pm

    Johann, who had barely made his way over to the small group that had formed at the docks, was drawn into the pocket dimension along with the others. At first he was somewhat confused as to what happened, he had no idea that Ruvel could do such a thing and had, unsurprisingly, never been placed in another dimension before, but figuring that he didn't truly know the real extend of their abilities and what they could or couldn't do he pushed his confusion aside. From what he could string together, a stowaway, the green haired woman before them that was unknown to Johann, had entered one of their ships while at the same time trying to steal company wares. He couldn't help himself but pity and admire the poor, unfortunate soul at the same time. To talk back like that to the CEO, his VP and Haia, all of them undoubtedly strong individuals, required some serious boldness. Then again he was almost certain that the woman had no idea who she was talking to, and he felt bad for what was to come. Still, she had brought it upon herself and Johann certainly wasn't someone to go against the CEO's decisions.

    He was ready to lean back, more or less passively watching the situation as he was approached by Haia. "You shouldn't be sorry, Miss Haia. I just happened to stumble into this, and now that I'm here I might as well be ready and available in case I am needed. Until then I'll stay back and watch ..." he gave back on the girls comment while the light rain spread around the group while watching the events that took place unfurl.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    You sit alone upon your lonely throne,
    you're so oblivious to your own frailty.
    The sky erupts, the ground has opened wide,
    an unhappy ending to the life you've glorified
    avatar
    Ruvel
     
     

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : None
    Posts : 801
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 59,743.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Ruvel on 9th December 2017, 6:04 pm

    Ruvel leaned against Korvin as he was helped up coughing a little the little colour he did possess fading given the strain he was putting on himself, though he hid it the breathing was taxing to him. He knew it was beyond a bad idea and was glad his summons where remaining quiet on the matter at least for now but he knew he would gain a scolding when he wasn't under such strain. Korvin looked to him "You shouldn't have called me so soon.." she commented supporting him but she was concerned about how fragile he looked at the moment "I-I'll be okay, don't worry." he said quietly 'Demi... I don't know what to do.' she sent within the familial link the twins had set up for themselves and those who where directly their family 'His eye colour and state? It's how we determine just how bad it is.' the elder of the two said making Korvin turn her back to the woman and Cirven for the moment 'They're dull amber... look void...' she sent back 'Not good, sit him down... don't let him move, knock him out if you have to' Demi sent back to her newly made younger sister.

    Korvin helped Ruvel sit on the ground and stood by his side "Not anytime soon Cirven, he was foolish to call me now and I'm not strong enough yet to travel without his help." it saddened her to see the man she cared so deeply about and knowing that her time with him was limited to what Ruvel could handle with the strain she knew she was putting on him "I don't want to talk Cirven, after this I want to rest and start on another task." his voice though weak was still cold to the other, since the ordeal that led to Korvin becoming a summon of his he had dealt with his elder brother as little as possible taking on back to back tasks he really shouldn't be given their danger and the strain to him but it was enough to Barthenz happy in substitution for training. 'Korvin, lower the light would you' the younger of the twins spoke making the woman blink but she done as requesting lowering the light to half what it was 'Better Amuul?' she sent only to watch as two identical figures stepped out of Ruvels shadow standing just in front but to either side of him almost like guards. 'Yes, thank you' he sent to her as he normally did.

    To the left stood a 6'3" tall male, seemingly lithe in build, albino skin toned, long white hair tied to the right of his head, deep indigo eyes. He was wearing a semi loose black and royal purple hanfu robe with a long sleeveless semi pale indigo hatori, at his back a straight sword with a carmine tassel would be seen. To the right stood a 6'3" tall, seemingly lithe in build, albino skin toned, long white hair tied to the left, deep indigo eyes. He was wearing a semi loose black and carmine red hanfu robe with a long sleeveless crimson hatori, at his back a straight sword with a white tassel would be seen. Both males hand their hands on their weapons ready to draw them at a seconds notice, seeing Cirven the bowed a little in unison in respect something they knew the male hated but they had come to a compromise on how low the bow would be and how long as their traditions would be upheld and the other wouldn't feel the need to hit them. "Sh-Shindara... Am-Amuul?" the youth questioned not understanding they normally never came from his shadow 'Please our summoner you need to conserve energy...' Amuul sent to him 'What you have done is life threatening.' Shindara finished his twins sentence their eyes back on the woman after checking who else was there.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    avatar
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Posts : 2273
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 222,013

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Cirven on 10th December 2017, 2:55 pm

    "Haia, I know you are a bit trigger happy here but this is my responsibility to deal with more so than yours right now. You can have her when I am done. That stands for all of you." He spoke out to his subordinate hoping she would realize that she needed to step down for now. He had to show this new woman who exactly he was and who she was messing with, otherwise things could get much worse. "I'm your opponent here so don't worry about any of the rest of them bothering us." He said as his knives flew around aiming to cut the girl in places that would not cause any grave injuries. The attack he was doing was a test in itself against her to see if she was capable of dodging or deflecting them which she was doing well against. "Looks like you have some skill." He spoke out as she seemed to start to cast a spell which caused the area to have a drizzle of rain come down around him and some of the others. He quickly noticed that the rain was not anything regular at all as it disrupted his vision and caused it to be blurry while also making him feel a bit sluggish from the stickiness of the rain. "Interesting..." He spoke out loud to no one in particular as he moved his right hand around in the light rain. His knives seemed to be affected by the spell also as their movements were slowed from having to cut through the sticky rain drops.

    "My turn again, right?" He then allowed his knives to fall to the ground which took away their threat to the woman. His eyes suddenly had a flicker of an orange hue come over them as a sudden feeling would wash over everyone in the vicinity of the devil making them feel weaker and slower. Also the feeling of the rain drops that hit everyone's bodies would sting their skin as if they were small rock pellets hitting them. "Did you know that in this world there are curses in life that you cannot avoid? Things like fatigue and pain are natural things that we will all one day have to feel and succumb to." A twisted grin came over the CEO's face as he spoke. Cirven then closed his eyes and rushed forward towards the new woman. He decided to use his high sense of hearing to fight the woman as the blurriness given to him from the rain could obstruct his attacks from the sticky drops that got near his face even though the Twin summons of Ruvel had shown up and along with Korvin darkened the room more, while the emerald haired woman would still be dealing with the new sense of fatigue put over her body. The devil's hands morphed into devilish claws accompanied by purple electricity streaking across them as he closed the distance between the green haired woman and himself quickly. Once in melee range of her he swung his claws out at her in a quick succession of three times aimed at her legs and her right arm. "Be sure to dodge this. Don't want you to lose so soon." He muttered out as his claws ripped through the air towards her.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Adalinda/Design Turtle for the Avatar!
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 10th December 2017, 8:50 pm

    Yona Hisamori still held her sword beneath her right arm. The woman felt the hilt of her Blade of Thorns tucked tightly in her underarm, ready for convenient use, although it was weighty enough to be a moderate discomfort to the female. It was a nice, sharp scimitar, and dark forest green in color. It wasn't as long as a traditional katana, a nice four foot blade made of curved, hardened, and polished thorns. The blade, in addition, was curved, but there was not an inch on it that was less keen than any edge elsewhere on the weapon, except for the hilt in her hand. As the Sundew Mire filled the area, Yona exhaled, noting that it would have an effect on all in here. It might not have been a large advantage, but it at least gave her something.

    And then she saw the female step out, brandishing her glowing azure sword, strange blue flames permeating the Mire she had created and forming a puddle of actual water, not dew, on the ground. Yona rose her brows up as the woman described how she would handle the fight. This daring young woman thought to take her on in the place of this self-named CEO. Yona would have none of that, her glaring lime green eyes shooting a poisonous look towards the female and then the CEO. If he dared backed out, having challenged her, Yona would not stop until he lay dead at her feet or she lay dead at his. The lights dimmed and a strange presence near the "weak link" Yona intended to go after caught her eye next. Everything was happening so fast, she was finding it a challenge just to keep track of it all.

    Of course the knives hadn't yet stopped aiming to slice at her flesh in non vital places, but her anger and her distraction left her largely ignorant. She treated the eight knives, just for that second, as flies buzzing about her. She received another three slices, her coat taking the brunt of the other five, slashing to ribbons in various places. It annoyed her, but then, it was a very old brown coat. The three that had struck her, while her attention moved to the strange twins holding swords as well, had hit her in once-again not vital places: the back of her left forearm, the back of each of her calves. And then the man she called her true target, spoke and the knives fell to the ground.

    You can have her when I am done, he said. As if once again, she was some sort of object. Something they could take turns stabbing, or mouthing off to. Her annoyance intensified into anger, those lime green eyes unhindered by the falling dew. And then he complimented her, assured her that he was her opponent, and the anger receded somewhat. Surely, not all the way, but enough so that he garnered from her more respect. He might call himself a CEO but the games he played compared to the compliments he gave came to light in the same mind. Yona saw him more neutral, than enemy, but her desire to beat him grew greater as she watched his eyes glow orange.

    The suddenness of the feeling made her sharply take in a breath, stepping out with her left foot just a bit to keep herself standing: depleted strength, lethargy, and a slight increase to sensitivity of pain. Those small digs in her flesh from his knives, with less strength and less ability fight inwardly, made them sting harder. "Succumb?! Succumb to this, you pompous dog-eyed ass!" It wasn't her best or her worst insult, but it was something and she was proud of that. Just as she regained her posture and footing, the CEO was nearly upon her, his hand morphed into an array of claws and black lightning. He was fast, he was everywhere, but Yona still had her wits about her.

    With her Sundew Mire and the dimmed lights, she knew his aim would be slightly off, it had to be, even if it was imperfect it was still something. She took a quick two-step backwards, allowing the strikes on her legs to miss, but just barely. The hair on her skin stood on edge, her skin rippling from the closeness of the electrical contact. The third strike, she was less lucky, though she didn't try much to stop him either. With her left hand, she dipped across her body, grasping the hilt of her Blade of Thorns. As she drew it out in an upwards diagonal her small form tilted to maintain balance in a front stance, the blade moving in extremely close range. It might have even dug into his attacking arm, but Yona was not in the mind to predict, only in the mind to react. He was too fast for plans.

    The four foot blade slashed at him; her weapon arcing up from his leftward lower-torso to his right shoulder blade. His claw attack was faster, slashing across her right arm as he had aimed and planned for. Lines of agony spread like fire, four on her right bicep, one across her clavicle, striking the thin woman's bone and avoiding the artery. Numbness danced around the wounds, an electrical attack which ended in a temporary lack of feeling- seconds later it was something she wished had been more permanent. The blood stained her coat, but his claws had rended it so effectively it fell from her shoulders and hung loosely only from her arms, draping behind her on the floor. Yona could only hope that the loud feminine cry of pain she heard, had come from him, and not from her own lips. She staggered two steps back again, breathing mildly hard, her eyes looking for his, eager to pay him back if she hadn't already done so.



    Injuries I am Keeping track of (for my purposes only):
    Knives
    - One on Right Bicep
    - Two on Right leg
    - One on Back of left Forearm
    - One on the Back of each calf

    Claws
    - 4 across right arm
    - 1 claw over her right clavicle


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    avatar
    Starstruck XD

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 412
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 17
    Experience : 1818.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Haia Illie Starstruck
    Primary Magic: Lux De Hope
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Starstruck XD on 10th December 2017, 11:02 pm

    Haia scoffed. How she did not retaliate and retreat back to Johann as she willed her blade away. Haia stood silently for a bit. The girl had not much to say for now. The mage then looks at Johann.

    "Time we just remain silent and watch," A chair of the same flames appeared beneath her and she sat there as her clothes went back to being the uniform of the West Fiore Trading Co. and crossed her legs. "After all her "initiation" is definitely more exciting than mine."

    Haia recalled as she watched their small battle. Back before the West Fiore Trading Co. had a full building with trained staff and much more. It was just a guise back then. They have come far from their small beginnings. Haia remembered making her first destination the Divide Island, now Black Sails own personal city, and stumbling across a ship disappearing beneath the water, only to end up joining them. Haia was forced, but now hear she is, one of the guild's strong mages. Never had she thought she see the day she could fight monsters she never see herself fighting.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Haia's Quote of the Day!: "Burn Baby Burn!"


    -Sigy Img Credit to Goddess Aliannah, you da best!
    -Avatar img Credit to Salrynn, you da best too!
    -Grompy is from Aiyana Dominatus, you cheeky!
    avatar
    Johann

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 28,650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Secondary Magic: Forces of War (Secondary) / Tactical Runes (Tertiary)

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Johann on 11th December 2017, 3:50 pm

    Johann kept his distance to the fight and acted upon the CEO's wish, not interfering at all, watching as the green haired woman and the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company clashed with interest. He, too, was curious what Cirven was capable of as he had barely seen the man in combat before, crossing his arms and spectating as the demon stormed forward.

    "As was my original plan" Johann gave back to Haias comment in a somewhat sassy manner, hoping the girl would see it as a joke. He had expected for the CEO to request such a thing, he would however become active in an instant if the stowaway started posing a threat to anyone else other than Cirven, his right hand on the hilt of his rapier. For now her influence seemed to be limited to a mild annoyance ... for now. Still, something was off. Johann couldn't quite put his finger on it until it dawned on him: The CEO had taken an interest in the green haired girl. He was playing with her like a cat with a mouse. At this point there was no turning back for her, Johann thought as a smirk broadened on his face.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    You sit alone upon your lonely throne,
    you're so oblivious to your own frailty.
    The sky erupts, the ground has opened wide,
    an unhappy ending to the life you've glorified
    avatar
    Ruvel
     
     

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : None
    Posts : 801
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 59,743.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Ruvel on 12th December 2017, 1:25 pm

    The identical males only known difference being the colour of their clothing remained as still as statues for the longest moment, their hands on their swords as if ready to defend their young struggling summoner. Their eyes remained steadfast on both Cirven and the woman whom had Ruvel do something something so stupid 'I wish he would stop toying with her.' Amuul sent to his slightly elder twin 'He doesn't know how dangerous this situation is brother' Shindara explained to his twin their eyes looking back at Korvin 'Why haven't you told him?' Shindara asked the newest member of their family 'Because she's being selfish and putting her own wants to see teacher above our summoners health.' Amuul answered making Korvin glare at the accusation, it was true she wanted to spend time with Cirven but not at the cost of Ruvel's health or demise. "I will hit you Amuul, here I'm the one with power remember." she commented crossing her arms "I haven't said because it wouldn't change a thing, I would still be here because he wishes it, you two should know that better than anyone else with your gifts." she said back to her now cousin, she understood that he was worried but it wasn't like she forced it, she could feel the one that she was now tied to struggling for each breath but he was strong and fought for it. 'Brother...' Amuul sent to Shindara 'Agreed, this needs to end now...' he said with a single nod the two took their hands away from their swords interlocking them with each other as they combined their unique 'gift' for the first time their eyes dead locked on their target 'Dear cousin, please permit us use of your realm...' Shindara asked Korvin 'For his sake, this needs to end and you to be home for yours' Amuul finished "Do what is needed." she said keeping her guard up unsure what would happen. 'Thank you cousin.' Shindara finished knowing what had to happen.

    'Forgive us teacher...' Shindara sent to Cirven through the bond the twins kept with him 'But we have to interfere' Amuul finished as the realm took a turn to look like a village the green haired girl would know all to well, if she looked at herself she would look like she was when the village was still standing. The warmth, weather, smells would be the same and if she where to touch anything it would feel real to her. At current she would be at her home with her younger brother Sato and father as they tended to the crops playing and laughing as they went. Ruvel looked around to what was going on then to the twins, he hand never seen them work together and wanted to stop them but before he could move he felt arms around him. Demi was there hugging to him to her making sure to block his sight and muffling the sounds around them knowing if these two where working together then it was bad news, she also knew that Ruvel was still recovering and seeing something like this would likely break him regardless of what it was. She also didn't want him to think any less of her younger cousins because of what they where about to do to protect him. 'Make this quick or I'll need to reap him and I'd rather not have that argument with Trase if I can help it' she sent to the twins, who nodded knowing what was at stake.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    avatar
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Posts : 2273
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 222,013

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Cirven on 12th December 2017, 2:21 pm

    The devil's attack was quick and would have been lethal if he wanted it to be but he had a better plan for the woman he was fighting. His claws ripped through non-vital areas of her body and she quickly was able to react by bringing her weapon up and across the dual-eyed devil's torso in one swift motion. A major slash appeared across his body from her attack as she backed away. He figured she would count it as a victory but he allowed her to hit him just to show that he was different from other people. He let out a gasp from the pain he felt but it quickly broke into a chuckle. "That did hurt a bit but I wonder if you have met anyone who would allow theirself to be hit by you." A grin stayed plastered on his face as the wound he had started to heal up completely due to his healing factor that his body had naturally from being a devil. "Maybe I am a bit too different for you to handle right now. Maybe if you were put into a different scenario you would under-" The CEO's words were cut off as he heard the voice of both of the twins speak into his mind through their link. "Shin! Amu! Don't!" His words were not obeyed as the room warped into one that the green haired woman would quickly recognize for her to interact with.

    Cirven would turn around to see that both Shindara and Amuul had their hands clasped together while Demi had her arms wrapped around Ruvel. He made his way to the group of contractees and their contractor, waiting to be in front of them before speaking. "Something must be dire for you to be working together like this and for Demi to be out like this around him. What's wrong?" There was a seriousness in the devil's tone as he spoke. "Is this because he brought out Korvin? If so, I'll take the blame for it because even though he 'hates' me now, I know he brought her out for me."


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Adalinda/Design Turtle for the Avatar!
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 12th December 2017, 6:02 pm

    Yona grimaced and took another step back, catching her own weight. She was nauseated with the pain for an instant, but largely her body was reacting to what it expected came next. Those claws, cleaving through her neck, through her belly, spilling her life's blood across the strange pocket dimension, and her body never to be found. She knew, at least in her head, that they had no plans to kill her. But the sudden and swift onslaught brought about a brief hesitation and a fear. Yona could not trust their intentions, and if this CEO intended to kill her, she knew she would not survive the encounter. Her bag, laden with treasure on her bag, put her further off balance and she used the Blade of Thorns to try to stay upright.

    Her lime green eyes were filled for an instant with sick pleasure, having injured and actually hit the CEO who taunted her so. "How did that taste?" She laughed, her voice forced but the sound still genuine. Yona's pride was shattered when her retort was met with the sight of the male's injury simply healing before her eyes. Her bright eyes widened, "What?! No! NO!" She shouted, "Cheater!" To which the male grinned his irksome grin, mocking her further. Was she not strong enough to hit him and deal lasting damage? Was her attack so futile? Worse yet, his words rang in her head as she stumbled back with her exuberance. She landed hard on her rear, hilt still in hand, has anyone ever allowed you to hit them?

    Yona closed her eyes and when she re-opened them she found her vision confusing, familiar, nostalgic, yet... real. She shook her head, her body aching, sore all over. She rubbed her arm, her neck, it hurt like a kink stuck in the muscles. She sat up slowly, observing her legs, completely scar free. She stared at them a long time, puzzled, licking her lips. She made a face, tasting... honey? Honey, like the fresh honey from the bees who used the Hisamori greenhouse as home. Honey, like she spread over warm bread for lunch. Yona rubbed her hand through her green hair, and heard the sound of a laughing voice. Her eyes welled up for just a few seconds without really comprehending why, until she turned her head and saw him: Sato.

    Her young black haired brother, eight years old, running up behind her with a garland of yellow flower buds. Yona frowned instinctively then, the kid was usually such a nuisance. "Yona Yona Yonaaaa! Were you sleeping again!?" He called out in his high pitched and overly loud voice. The female rubbed her head, back in her fourteen year old body, feeling the strain of being an older sister. "What do I get no privacy?" She snarked back, getting to her feet and struggling. Upon the grassy hill, Yona could see small homes, and several people standing around watching her. "Can I help you?" She demanded rhetorically. With a shake of her head, she grabbed up her brother's hand and started to walk back to their house.

    It was warm outside, even in the late afternoon. The silence was nice, the scent of thistle and clover in the field, small clusters of fireflies floating out of the grass as they walked. Sato dropped her hand to skip ahead, nearly shouting once again, "Yona, will the frost ruin the greenhouse?" She sighed, silence broken. "No, Sato, we tell you every year. The plants are safe in there." Sato grinned and tripped over a root. He fell to his knees and then jumped back up as if nothing had happened. Finally, Yona cracked a genuine grin, "Let's get you home." Sato rubbed his hands together and then touched the little yellow garland, growing yet another bloom on the circle of flowers.

    "I made this for you, Onēsan, do you like it?" He asked. Yona paused, bending down to take it from him, "You're getting very good at your magic. Someday soon you can help me in the greenhouse. Maybe even this year." Sato smiled broadly, his cheeks dimply and his green eyes bright. He cheered loudly and clapped his hands, taking off from her and racing into the house. She could hear his shouts even from outside. "Dad, dad, dadddd! Yona says I can help in the greenhouse!" Her lips twisted sideways, hoping the kid didn't give her more work to do. She headed inside, rubbing at her aching collarbone and right arm- surely that nap on the hill did her no favors. Whatever dream she had was just pure hell, but at least she was here now.

    The hours passed smoothly that night. She ate a simple and fresh dinner made by her father. He promised to teach her the recipe as always, but Yona doubted he would ever get around to it. The large man had bright green hair like she did and Yona admired his skills both in the kitchen and in the garden. She thought he worked her far too hard, never teaching her quite enough to satisfy her, always seeming to hold back. She waited many years and still she had yet to hear that he was proud of her accomplishments. Yona hugged her father, kissing his cheek, and ruffled the hair of her brother. She wished them good night and moved back into her small room. She closed the door, tossed the yellow garland on the nightstand, and fell asleep quickly.

    Yona was then awakened by the smell of smoke. She rushed out of bed, feeling slow, sluggish, exhausted. She pounded on the door but it would not open, it was stuck on something. Yona screamed out, her voice in a raw panic, "Dad? Sato?" But she heard only screaming, her father and Sato both, and too far to hear what they were saying. Yona kicked at the door and it came free. She saw the dark hair of her brother, then a shoulder, then his face. Hastily, she grabbed for his arm, pulling Sato into her room. "Come on, I got you." Yona moved towards the window, broke it open with a chair, and crawled out. She reached her hands back in and for once, a very quiet and frightened Sato reached for her arms back. Yona lifted him and held him tight, like she did when he was a toddler.

    When she moved around their home, she sighed in relief. She tucked her green hair in behind her left ear and ran to her father, where he stood frantically pacing besides a group of well adorned knights. A small group of maybe six Rune Knights stood there, hands on hips, declaring to her father, "Your house received only minimal damage. Looks like everything is okay."

    But her dear father paid no mind to the men clad in green with white capes. By the light of the moon, catching the sight of his children, he ran to them. Yona embraced her father, feeling his large arms wrapped around her and Sato both. "Thank the gods, I was so worried for you." Yona nuzzled her face into his chest, feeling a weight like none other lifted from her chest. She was shaking all over, even though she was safe, not understanding just quite why. "I'm fine, Dad. I'm fine, and so is Sato." In the tight embrace, she finally heard the words she had waited so long to hear. "I am so very proud of you, Yona."


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    avatar
    Starstruck XD

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 412
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 17
    Experience : 1818.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Haia Illie Starstruck
    Primary Magic: Lux De Hope
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Starstruck XD on 13th December 2017, 4:19 am

    Haia watches the battle, only for it to seem to take a drastic turn. Haia shot up from her seat as the world shifted around them and suddenly, they were somewhere tranquil and quiet. The girl had no time to pay attention to Cirven's change in tone as she now watches the scene unfolded.

    To Haia, this scene felt, odd. Haia never really had a family to call her own. At least before the unexpected arrival to Black Sails. To her, whatever she was witness, it felt intense and heartwarming. However her eyes narrowed and turned to Ruvel. Just what is he capable of she wondered, and why does Cirven look more serious than he ever did. Haia turned to Johann.

    "Johann, looks like we have not much to do," Haia snapped her finger and her chair gains a backrest and arm rests. "Want a seat or are you just okay standing there?". Haia had her arm up, ready to conjure one up should Johann say yes.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Haia's Quote of the Day!: "Burn Baby Burn!"


    -Sigy Img Credit to Goddess Aliannah, you da best!
    -Avatar img Credit to Salrynn, you da best too!
    -Grompy is from Aiyana Dominatus, you cheeky!
    avatar
    Johann

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 28,650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Secondary Magic: Forces of War (Secondary) / Tactical Runes (Tertiary)

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Johann on 13th December 2017, 10:05 am

    Johann stood there in the background, still watching the vicious fight between Cirven and the green haired stowaway continue when suddenly the twins, Johann knew them all to well, decided to step in and end the brawl. Johann watched with a mix of curiosity and amusement as the world around them all changed into another setting, a physical illusion made from the memories of the girl.

    He watched as she talked to her family, he watched the fire and he knew what would happen to the stowaway. He remembered his own encounter with the twins when he first tried to join the West Fiore Trading Company, his smirk vanished from his face, and it made him pity her. He felt bad about what the twins were doing, but he figured it was best not to interfere to end this conflict quickly, even though it would leave girl deeply broken inside.

    "No thanks" Johann gave back to Haias question. "Now is not the time for me to sit" he continued, preparing for the tragedy that would unfurl before the small group, a serious expression on his face and his eyes locked on the green haired girl.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    You sit alone upon your lonely throne,
    you're so oblivious to your own frailty.
    The sky erupts, the ground has opened wide,
    an unhappy ending to the life you've glorified
    avatar
    Ruvel
     
     

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : None
    Posts : 801
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 59,743.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Ruvel on 14th December 2017, 2:30 pm

    Demi continued to hug the weakened Ruvel who looked even more sickly pale than he usually was struggling for each breath as he seemed to be running a fever "Korvin make it pitch black, it'll buy some time." she instructed her sister who nodded the four of them knew it wouldn't effect the illusion in anyway, Korvin who done as requested of her, she was about to open her mouth to say something else but got interrupted by a familiar voice. "This isn't your fault Trase, he's done something that is beyond dangerous." she admitted a concerned tone coming from her but fear seen in her eyes "To summon her and keep her here, he's using his life force Trase. The contract is still forming and she's stronger than what he can currently handle" she continued hoping he would understand "So we have until my weapon turns up to get her back home or I will need to reap him and I'd rather not fight you on it, I told you there was going to be backlash and this isn't even the worst of it." she continued letting him know everything "It's why the twins interfered in your game and why Amuul is upset at Korvin for not telling you sooner." she finished letting Cirven know just how bad the situation was, she knew if she brought her scythe with her then she would have had to reap him the moment she turned up so done it to buy more time.

    The twins watched paying little attention to what was going on behind them, they watched the threat as they deemed her memories unfold and even altered it so what happened never did, giving her an outcome she had always wished. Their eyes looked around as it became darker making their abilities that much stronger 'What is his condition cousin?' Shindara asked the one holding Ruvel in her arms "End it!" she demanded her voice cold as her eyes turning pure black with glowing purple rings, this would be something that Cirven would remember from when they had to fight and just what it meant for someone like them 'The shadows obey the words of the moon.' Amuul sent to his elder cousin, the man she had know to be the one who had destroyed her home grinning darkly as he lifted his hand snapping his fingers as he did what was seen shattered "Think that is what happened little girl... here let me help you remember the truth of that night." he laughed as the image shattered and the events continued as they had that dark evening, once the events took their true course he illusion would fade the twins unclasping their hands and placing them on their swords once more.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    avatar
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Posts : 2273
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 222,013

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Cirven on 18th December 2017, 6:55 pm

    The devil restrained himself to watching as the scene around them unfolded for the ship thief as she was put through a part of her life as if it were that exact time. Cirven had gotten a chunk of her past and her name from the spell he was about to use on her but he was stopped by the twins who wanted to take over the fight earlier. He knew they did not have time to wait around like they were with Yona's past playing out because Ruvel was getting worse and worse with the more time they had but his selfishness was something that Ruvel wanted to please as a younger brother to him, even if it meant harming himself to do it. The CEO disliked when the younger man did things like this but he did not want to force him to not be who he wanted to be so it always brought on a wave of conflicting of thoughts into the devil's mind. The summons were trying to lessen the process the best they could as things progressed in an attempt to please their contract with Ruvel but it was something that was visibly disliked by them.

    As the scene played out of Yona's past, nearing its end, Cirven made his way to Korvin and pulled her in close to him in an embrace. "I'm happy you are okay." She was shocked at first because she was not used to the man showing so much affection but he did almost lose her multiple times over. "I-" Before she could finish he removed himself from around her and kissed her forehead. "I know. End this and get out of here. Take care of him and I will see you soon." He moved away from her and nodded to the other summons who would take care of Ruvel. "Get going and we will talk later, Demi." His sentence finished as the world around them was distorted and then everyone was returned back to the cargo area of the ship where Cirven stood next to Yona.

    "That looked like it was a good reason for anyone to become a thief. I wonder if your skills need to be improved more? Would you want help with that?" He offered the girl after she and everyone else had witnessed her past and what actually became of her. "I have had a similar life to that. Maybe a but worse but that doesn't matter much at all. What matters now is that you either get stronger and overcome that past or you wither away with no way of getting over it." Cirven spoke as he stood next to her ready for any sort of backlash his words could bring out of her at him.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Adalinda/Design Turtle for the Avatar!
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 374
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 4100

    Re: Enter the Stowaway-Thief

    Post by Yona on 18th December 2017, 9:33 pm

    The man she had known to be the one who had destroyed her home grinned darkly as he lifted his hand, snapping his fingers as he did and what was seen shattered, "Think that is what happened little girl... here let me help you remember the truth of that night." He laughed as the image shattered.

    Yona felt the tight pressure of her father's arms around her. She felt the heat coming off the home in waves as the fire was put out. Her lime green eyes were closed, her long lashes curling in the warm night air. The tight hands on her felt tighter, and tighter. She opened her eyes and saw the man who destroyed her home. His face was masked in shadows, his grin bright against the darkness around it. "Think that is what happened little girl... here let me help you remember the truth of that night." Yona felt the grip of the arms go tighter, tighter, hurting her. They squeezed and pinched, and dug into her. She closed her eyes tight and screamed, unable to move or escape, unable to push the arms and the pain away.

    When her bright lime eyes opened, she was lying on the ground, smothered by smoke and surrounded by rubble. Ash coated her hands and face, and there were shards of glass in her arms. She cried out and tried to move, still trapped somehow. When she looked to see what was holding her down, she nearly loss consciousness with the pain that registered- Yona had not been aware of the pain until she caught her eye on it. Half of her own bedroom wall, singed and smoldering, glowing red embers, had collapsed to the ground burning in to her legs. The wall fell to the ground and had trapped her there somehow. She shouted and tried to push the wall off, burning her hands, splintering the wood into her palms. She swore and looked around, spying the man who appeared to be created from shadow itself. She squinted but the heat from the surrounding flames made her turn her face away. "No!" She shouted out, trying to see him.

    Her stomach flipped once and she tried to relax, tried to breathe. Keeping calm was key. But her brother, little Sato, where was Sato? She turned her willow haired head around, her eyes desperately scanning and viewing the burning remains of her home. She saw a large body trapped beneath a wall and a door, about fifteen feet away from her. She swallowed hard, choking on the smoke, gasping for air. "D-dad?" She breathed. She kicked her legs hard, and then cried out again, dust rising up all around her as the final wall of her home collapsed before her, blocking her view. He was gone, he was gone. She started screaming, "Sato, Sato!" Her eyes flicked around and she beat her fists on the wall crushing her legs until they were a bloody mess, gnarled and stained with ash. "Please, please, no." Where were the Rune Knights? Where were the green and white capes? "Sato!" She screamed louder, her voice hoarse, high pitched. She huffed, breathing hard, hearing the laughter of the shadowed man.

    And then as she twisted her body, she saw it. A small eight year old boy lying face down in the rubble, underneath his burning bed. She could see his feet, the knobby knees, even the scrape from where he had fallen on the grassy hill before. Sato. She could see his laughing smiling face, but her mind struggled, trying to close it off. But her eyes wouldn't shut, couldn't shut. She could see her brother rolling in the grass, growing the little yellow flowers. She could see his right hand by his side, charred flesh, grey and flaking. She could see him helping in the greenhouse, passing her pots, gently stroking the little green leaves of a plant. Sato. Little Sato. His voice echoed like a flash of a memory. "Onee san, I made this for you!" The husk of plant life that had been his gifted circlet was dust where her room used to be. "Sato!" She screamed again, her voice barely making a sound out loud. Her eyes were filled with tears, streaming from the corners of her lids, unstoppable, flowing down without warrant.

    She beat her bloodied hands against her forehead, whispering, "No, no no." Her long green hair singed at the edges and her face, soaked by tears caused streaks of steel grey soot to mar her lovely face. When her face lifted up to see the shadow man, to demand answers, to figure out who he was and where he came from, he was gone. In its place stood the CEO. Yona's mouth hung agape, a soft whimper leaving her lips. Even as the illusion faded around her, the woman's eyes could only see him. Little Sato, her brother. The one she was meant to protect. The one she was meant to avenge. Sato, with his bright eyes, his hopeful smile. Sato with his beloved greenhouse dream in ruins. Sato with his whole life burned away to nothing. She knew she was supposed to die in that fire, and every day she questioned why she had to live and Sato had to perish.

    And still from somewhere far away, the CEO's voice broke free to her ears. "What matters now is that you either get stronger and overcome that past or you wither away with no way of getting over it." His voice came through like the sound of a distant ocean wave, coming gently to the shore, pulling her into the depths of his voice. Calming, kind, lacking in malice. "Would you like help with that?" Yona could only blink, her shoulder and arm bleeding over her clothing, her coat torn to tatters. Her mind was torn asunder by a force she could not fight, and five years of repression came to naught, leaving her with fragments of emotions, splinters of thought, and a lack of communicative ability that rivaled that of an animal. Her body trembled in place, as Yona sat there on her knees. Finally she looked up to the CEO just before falling onto her side. Yona's eyes gave to him the same look she had given the person who had found in her in the rubble those five years ago, when her body was nearly dead: a look that pleaded with the stranger for mercy and begged for benevolence.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300

      Current date/time is 17th August 2018, 12:05 pm