Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.) Empty Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.)

Post by Lilim 21st November 2017, 1:32 am

Job Title: Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.)
    Player Requirements: (Aera Tylidae, obviously.) C-Rank.
    Job Requirements: A small fight with ones' self, and 2500 Words.
    Job Location: Serene Cliff
    Job Description:
    It wasn't much of a day, but it seemed strange to anyone else in the area, which there was none, that seven runes on a strange looking woman (us) glow a sinister red, and fall flat onto the ground.
    However, We found ourselves trapped in a full blank space, standing eye to eye with one another, me and Mz. Hyde. I looked like I used to, normal, not how I actually looked then but eh. Mz. Hyde looks similar to our Bird of Hermes mode, but with black eyes, and red Irises, and blurredish-ness. The point of this is pure lore and story for the character that'll help me rank up, so more things and more story an happen.
    Enemies:
    Boss: Mz. Hyde, the Wrath Incarnate, and Mistress of Blood and Lust.
    Mz. Hyde, (One with us.) has all abilities that I do, and has no maximum health. You don't need to win, and there's no need to worry about losing, this is really
    Reward: XP. That's it, sillies. :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.) Z8lAzQC

Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.) Empty Re: Speaking with Myself, I think. (Character Job.)

Post by Guest 23rd November 2017, 6:41 pm

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:39 pm