Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Empty Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi

Post by Fluffy 15th November 2017, 8:42 pm

Fluffy had arrived in the grounds of Savage Skull some time ago when she left Golden Phoenix due to finding out they allied with that monster known as Izayuki. She was normally very tolerant really she was, she may hate all thing's supernatural and believe they should be exterminated, but she was very tolerant. No way would she ever tolerate the twisted black rose guild master who hide her dark beastly nature beneath the guise of a light guild! Fluffy wanted to see that horrible tanuki sprawled on the ground with everyone she loved dying around her. The flame user wanted to twist the other female until they bent and buckled, begged for the pain to stop like she once had. Than she would prove to be the bigger person by ending Izayuki's life instead of making her live in misery like the Tanuki forced her to do! That woman had stolen her life, and the very mere idea of anything related sent her brain on a frenzy of pain and hatred. However for this morning she shook it off, wondering if Chaoris was anywhere to be seen, but not finding him. She had gotten lucky when she fled the Phoenix, lucky that her partner in crime found her and guided her here where she could find safety for now.

A small sound drew her from the space within her own head, this sort of guttural growl that was emitting from some base area. Fluffy's stomach was growling at her, for it had been days since she last consumed the corpse of a human sinner, and she was quickly growing hungry again. The Kasha grumbled over the fact this now meant she was likely going to have to go hunting once more, when she didn't exactly feel like going hunting right now. However, before she could head out of the lands Savage Skull owned the feline picked up on the ever so sweet aura of the corpse from someone who had sinned! Fluffy became excited at the concept someone had dropped breakfast off for her, even if they may not have meant to do so! Didn't matter if they killed with the intent of feeding her, the abandon kill somewhere around here was now going to be her meal, one hopefully decent enough to hold her off until she could properly hunt soon.

"Where- Ah!"
    the female saw the corpse of a purple haired girl sprawled across the ground in the middle of the cemetery around the Guild Hall she refused to enter. Fluffy licked her lips morphing into her bigger form and swiftly pouncing over to the well dressed body. Within seconds the female was digging her large jaws into the lower mid section of the corpse, fangs meeting each other allowing her to tear a portion of the body off, a considerable chunk considering she was tall as a person was in this body. The growling instantly ceased when she tasted blood, which was rather delightful thing, no one liked being hungry and having their stomach growl at them, and now she didn't have to deal with that. Briefly she lifted her head from the body, licking around her chops with a small chuckle before moving to dig back in, mouth opened deadly fang's on clear display.

However she froze for a second when her entire body went cold and several images flashed in front of her head mostly one's of some dark meaty place filled with fluid that made her body warm intensely. What was she seeing, and why could she hear a heartbeat surrounding her? Arguing was also heard before the chill returned along with a sense of desperation and hopelessness that didn't show on her face. "What was that?" she shook her body briefly, knocking over a tomb stone nearby, she felt a bit light headed, it passed quickly but she was confused by it. "Anyway's, back to the corpse meal." she purred the words out taking another step forward so she could consume the body easier and send whatever soul was attached to it down to the underworld.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Empty Re: Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi

Post by Guest 16th November 2017, 9:35 am

Falling asleep in a graveyard was surely not a normal occurrence. Most people wouldn't want to enter a graveyard in the first place due to it's dark and supernatural atmosphere, and all the hocus pocus stories surrounding it. But Inari? Well she wasn't normal to begin with. But also being a creature of little emotion or feeling the fear that a normal person would entering a spooky place like this was nonexistent.
    But then the question would be, why even bother entering here in the first place? What business did a living corpse have with entering a realm of the dead? Well despite what one might think, it wasn't really that big of a deal. But to Inari, it was basically a life or death situation... Which she supposed both weren't really that intimidating to her anymore... But it was the meaning behind those words that counted.  
    Chimera, her recently resurrected cat from her childhood, became curious of the dark forest in which both her and lady Naomi was currently making their way through, and ran away to venture off.
    If this was some normal animal? Inari wouldn't have cared. But because the feline had meant so much to her in her youth the prodigy couldn't bare the thought of losing him once more. In this crazy situation, he was the only thing that reminded her that she was alive. That she was... Her.
    After instantly dropping everything the teen said nothing to the death goddess and began to chase after the cat. A little stupid in retrospect seeing as how the corpses couldn't stray too far from their masters without the threat of eventually becoming mindless and falling apart, but with Chimera meaning so much to her it was like the girl for once ignored her reasoning and succumb to a small hint of emotion still left in her. A small, small hint of emotion that the girl thought was buried along with her unborn baby. Love. And with it, a need to protect.
    Coming across the graveyard the teen was sure to search every nook and cranny she could find in search of the small cat, but half way through her process she had managed to misjudged a step, and caught her shoe on a tombstone. She fell to the ground instantly, and was unable to gather enough strength in her currently weak body to get up. Being so far away from Naomi, she was starting to decay once more already. There was no getting up, at least not on her own. All she could do, was lay on the earthy land, and feel her energy start to drifted away by the seconds. Eventually, the girl closed her eyes, and entered a sleep-like state in order to conserve energy until Naomi could find her. It wasn't anything like normal sleep, as a zombie had no need for the thing, just like eating. But in the end it would at least save some of her energy so she would decay a little slower than usual.

She was unsure how many minutes had passed since she decided to enter the sleep-like state, but if she was right then it wasn't really long. All of a sudden Inari started to feel some sort of weird pressure on her stomach, an area which was partially sensitive for her, since the wound which ended her life was still scared onto the area. At first she ignored it, and wrote it off as ghost pain. She had gotten them a lot since she was brought back, specifically on her stomach, so it wasn't exactly usual for her to feel it. But the longer she ignored it, the harder it became to so such a thing. The pressure was getting more and more intense, to the point where it was starting to rival actual pain itself. It didn't hurt, but the intense pressure was simulating the sensation excruciatingly well. This was no ghost pain, at least none like she had before.
    Sapphire optics popped open, and spotted the overgrown beast in front of her. Its yellow maw was covered in dark blood, and the stench of death was overwhelming upon it's breath. A quick look down at her lower midsection where the ghost pain was would revel that the monster had been feasting upon her, the open cavity that was once her stomach pouring out half-eaten flesh, organs, and blood.
    She was literally being consumed alive.
    Acting upon her first instincts the zombie girl used whatever energy she had left to lean up and punch the overgrown feline on the snout. With her body being a weapon all on its own, it would hurt a lot, and hopefully get through the the message that she was in fact still alive. If the hit landed, Inari would use the few seconds of surprise to sit up, wobbly as she struggled to lean herself against the nearby tombstone for help. She used one arm to lean upon the stone, and the other to try and scoop up the organs that were currently falling out of her body and force them back in. Though a few organs still remained on the ground, she had managed to rescue a few, and was currently cradling them and forcing them to stay inside her.
    Normal monotone blue eyes held a slight hint of annoyance in them as she stared coldly at the kasha, trying to judge her movements and see if she still wanted to eat her now that it knew she was still alive.
    "I... I... N... Not... Food." She stuttered out through her normal raspy tone, still dealing with a decaying mind, and therefore not able to use her normal motor functions like she would be able to if she was still near the goddess.
    Shiori Saikawa

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Empty Re: Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi

Post by Shiori Saikawa 22nd November 2017, 11:14 pm

Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Quwptwg Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi PoA8vwK

Naomi Enma Savage Skull D-Rank

For the longest time, Naomi didn't even realize the girl's absence, it's hard to keep track of a girl that lacks any sort of presence and doesn't really speak unless spoken too. So when the witch attempted to speak to her, a random comment on the scenery or some weird thing like that, she wasn't surprised that she didn't get a reply back. She casually looked behind her anyways to see what the undead teenager was up to, why she might not respond. She stopped in her tracks, eyes widening, she wasn't there. Where did she run off to? And why did she run away? It was a mystery to her, she'd just have to ask her when she finds her. If she does, hopefully she hasn't totally fallen apart at this point. Being outside of the goddess' presence could be fatal for anything she's risen from the grave, this includes Inari. She didn't really want to have to raise her up again, it was hard enough doing it once, trying to make her in such good condition unlike all the brainless zombies that are falling apart at the seams.
    Taking a deep breath, the woman turned herself around and started walking back the way she came, keeping her pale crimson gaze set firmly on her surroundings to anything that might give away where she went. Another time the woman hoped that Inari would've been a more talkative girl, though I guess beggars can't be choosers, she's much better company then any of the other undead that Naomi keeps around. Her long nimble fingers gripped onto the handle of a small lace umbrella, slowly twisting it back and forth absentmindedly. It went perfectly with her Victorian Era-esque outfit, a long dark red dress who's bottom hem brushed gently up against the ground as the walked. Long sleeves, tight at the top and ending in a flowing cloth dressed in black lace similar to that of her umbrella. A corset hugged her already skinny and long torso, hidden underneath the silky smooth fabric of the deep red dress. Gloves hiding her pale hands matched her dress, with the dark red colors and the black lace that intricately covered them. Her shoes were Victorian lace-up boots that went a couple inches past her ankles, matching colors of course.
    She backtracked, following her shoe tracks, stopping at the point where she noticed another set go off into the forest and off the path. The woman was relieved to have found it, it was still quite a bit away from where she was when she realized the teenager was no longer with her, but hopefully she wouldn't be decaying to badly. The necromancer touched her hair, making sure it was still all neatly braided then curled atop her skull, before continuing on. Walking carefully not wanting to slip, it was a very unruly path, easy to trip and fall. But she elegantly made her way through with little effort exerted. Her eyes peered through the trees, just barely making out a graveyard, just the sight of it brought ease to the young woman. Being a death god, graveyards were like home, they felt just right, she felt powerful with her minions right beneath her feet. Plus she's always like them, even before becoming the goddess of death and hell that she is today. The peaceful yet eerie feeling that the place that housed the dead, gave off underneath the moonlight comforted her soul.
    Relief flooded her system when her eyes were set on Inari, though she didn't show it on her expression nor did she convey it through bodily language. Holding her regal composure, a slight smile on her facial features. She saw the condition the the zombie was in, which wasn't good at all. She was surprised she could even stand, her bones and joints no doubt stiff, her skin and muscle decaying where she stood. A large chunk was taken out of her, which she assumed to be caused by the large catlike creature. A Kasha she thought it to be, it would make sense as to why they were trying to eat the young lady's lovely corpse "Pardon me, I apologize that I'm interrupting your meal" she politely made herself known, speaking towards the yokai. "I'm afraid that lovely lady there that you are trying to eat, is mine. And I'd prefer if you didn't do so" she spoke again, nonchalantly making her way over to Inari, who looked a bit rattled. Though who wouldn't after decaying and starting to become food to a strange and very large cat, this even effects a seemingly emotionless young adult. "Are you alright my dear?" Naomi would ask her, saying so with concern though not really showing such upon her expression.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 1st December 2017, 11:26 pm

Fluff was not found of things that had been deceased long enough to be considered well and true zombies, they were decayed and didn't taste very good. The thick chunk of meat that had slid over her tongue for the trip down her throat? Had this bitter after taste she associated with long dead, likely expired goods. However, the body itself had looked to be in pristine condition, ya know, it appeared very delicious visually, and did not carry the smell of decay. Obviously she would not be happy to find out she had just consumed some meat from an actual zombie, that sort of stuff was clearly bound to be filled with all these sorts of bad toxins and such. Of course, Fluffy would do well to remember she was a Kasha anyways, and thus very resistant if not immune to the illness normally carried by dead decaying flesh, meat and other such things, considering the sheer inferno of a temperature her body maintained. Fluffy did spend a good deal of time wondering how she didn't burn everything she touched, but hey it was a world of abominations and non nonsensical magic. Nothing needed logic.

"I... I... N... Not... Food." the female spoke in a voice that at first lead to the belief she was almost eternally sick, the 'tone' was course as if the females throat was in a state of recovery from some horrid cold. However apart from most other voices there was really nothing else to it, no emotion, the voice was devoid of any other 'telling' features, though the way the sentence was uttered seemed breathless or sluggish. The conclusion that she had bitten into a zombie should have been almost instant, but something felt like it was rattling around inside of her brain and this delayed the final thought of what had happened for several moments. By the time Fluffy realized what happened, Inari had already scooted back, entrails leaving a walk way between them, the distance was too much for Fluffy to bother rearing back in shock or anything.

"Well that can't be pleasant." her crimson optics blinked as they looked at the blood spots, the organs and other miscellaneous fleshy, meaty, squishy fluids that once served a purpose but now clearly had that hint that provided info they may not actually work anymore. "Nothing dead as you can be any bit appetizing as food, you taste disgustingly bitter." of course maybe that was because the girl had not sinned as much in life as the bodies Fluffy had become accustomed to eating while running around committing mass murder with Chaoris, repeatedly. Was it an insult to tell someone that the taste of their flesh, blood, meat, their life, equated to nothing besides a bitter after taste? Fluffy didn't think so, since it also meant she was stating the entity was repetitively safe from her jaws in the future as it was not appetizing.

"Trust me you don't have to worry about me trying again, Zombies and the long deceased are not my thing, fresh sin soaked corpses, those are much preferred. The undead, just have this nasty bitter taste that travels all the way until its also a scent in your nose, unappealing entirely, I didn't realize how long she'd been dead before I tried to eat her." the female nearly wretched as she spoke, chewing on some nearby bone in an attempt to erase the taste from her jaws, an attempt to chew away the disgusting thought of having bitten into something like Inari. "You guys have a purpose hanging around the graveyard of my guild?" she spoke the comments through further attempts even licking the grass so she could remove the taste of zombie from her mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Corpses are my dinner;; Intro Inari/Naomi Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:20 am