Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Albafica Temero

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Events:Night of Eternal Darkness.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs: URL.

Achievements...

Ruvel

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Victor's Decent
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 4,025

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

Achievements...

Post by Ruvel on 4th November 2017, 6:56 pm

Recently I myself have become an ace of my guild and am proud of myself for achieving this benchmark as any member would be. So I go to the achievement thread deciding I'd like a badge on my profile showing just how far I've come, it was then I realised an issue... Black Sails is an independent guild they don't have an ace achievement. I decided to ask a member of staff if I was still able to go for said achievement and if so which side of the coin, I was met with I pretty much couldn't.

Independent mages can now go for rs/cs/ws/11s titles; so here's the suggestion/request, would it be possible for the aces of independent guilds to also gain the ace achievement just like any legal or dark ace can.

I can laugh because I have known sadness
    Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Guild : Black Sails (GM/Captain)/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 186,500.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Anima Messor

Re: Achievements...

Post by Cirven on 5th November 2017, 8:02 am

I think this is just something that needs to be updated really. I don't think Independent Guilds were added to everything yet.

Character Info:
    ○Kaori

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 308,212.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaori
    Primary Magic: Ninja
    Secondary Magic: Reversal

Post by ○Kaori on 6th November 2017, 9:21 pm

Ruvel wrote:Recently I myself have become an ace of my guild and am proud of myself for achieving this benchmark as any member would be. So I go to the achievement thread deciding I'd like a badge on my profile showing just how far I've come, it was then I realised an issue... Black Sails is an independent guild they don't have an ace achievement. I decided to ask a member of staff if I was still able to go for said achievement and if so which side of the coin, I was met with I pretty much couldn't.

Independent mages can now go for rs/cs/ws/11s titles; so here's the suggestion/request, would it be possible for the aces of independent guilds to also gain the ace achievement just like any legal or dark ace can.

A few achievements I think would also be nice to have are:
    • Complete 50 Jobs, 100 Jobs, 150 Jobs, and lastly 250 Jobs
    • Create 50 Jobs, 100 Jobs, 150 Jobs, and lastly 250 Jobs
    • Have max setup:
    ○ 6 D Rank, 5 C Rank, 4 B Rank, 3 A Rank, 2 S Rank Spell Slots
    ○ Max Equipment (includes those traded for spells)
    ○ Pet is at least Legendary rank, with max equipment
    • Purchase a ship
    • Complete a Ship Creation Thread
    • Purchase a vehicle
    • Complete a Guild Scale Job with 4+ other people
    • Combat another player in a duel
    • Get Y and Z rank (no achievement exists for them)

Explanations for each:
    Job Completions: Doing 10 or 20 jobs is easy, I haven't even hit 50 yet so getting there is an accomplishment. Getting to 250 is addiction.
    Job Creation: Not many people do it... several people whine about the existing jobs. This achievement would change that.
    Max Setup: Getting all equipment, including pet and their stuff, and all spells; that's a little less than 3mil and a lot of work.
    Ship & Vehicle purchase: Would make the related shops something worth visiting for completionists, AND it also lets people know they exist (took me over a month to find it)
    Ship Creation: For those who do it, this is an accomplishment... it's difficult
    Guild Scale Job: Would make more people want to do the job type
    Combat someone: Doesn't matter if you win or lose, just an award for giving it a try.

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- The Sacred- The Beast- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : A Soul's Wrath
    Position : Saint of Diligence
    Guild : Golden Phoenix [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sirius [Primary], Nephthys [Secondary]
    Experience : 167,935.75
    Brownie Points : 666

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Astrid Foss
    Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer [1st gen]
    Secondary Magic: Soul Slayer [2nd gen] • The Musical Arts

Post by Madame Astrid on 7th November 2017, 12:30 pm

We already have enough trouble trying to keep our current achievements from breaking thanks to the unstable ways of image hosting, so adding more isn't exactly our top priority right now with everything else we're trying to fix.
    However, i would like to clean up the achievements a bit. Specifically the achievements that hold no value anymore with non existent systems or positions. So once those get cleaned up i can see about replacing them with some more relevant achievements.

Directory

Current date/time is 24th November 2017, 2:25 am