Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Standard Shop

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Standard Shop - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Shop

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th March 2016, 6:41 pm

Eris wrote:Buying a guild for 5,000,000 jewels much like Infinity Hydra and others I'm sure.   I've been told 5,000,000 is the cost of a guild itself.  

Those with interest, I was informed 4 is the minimum:
    • Eevee | D-Rank
    • Sayrn | C-Rank
    • Marcel | C-Rank
    • Arianna Belial | C-Rank
    • Daiki | B-Rank

Along with some guild allies, but non-members of the guild itself.
    As well as some who have expressed interest, but do not yet have characters or available character slots,  and those with interest but not the IC logical capacity to join. 

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t20726-guild-grim-heresy#236176
    The guild.

Guild color: 
    Grim Heresy. 9f3900
    (We'll see how this looks.  It should be distinct from Tartarus, Fairy Tail, and Hydra.)

Spoiler:

Sorry this took some time.

'Tis approved~!

I don't know how to make boards (woo, I'm useless at some things!) but it'll be made and when it is, it should be linked to you. Regarding board images, I'm sure that'll be taken care of, to, however, let us know which image specifically you desire to use.

Also changed the price of guilds in the standard shop to reflect their current price.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Standard Shop - Page 5 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 29th March 2016, 8:39 pm

Chaotic Rumble wrote:
    Eris wrote:Buying a guild for 5,000,000 jewels much like Infinity Hydra and others I'm sure.   I've been told 5,000,000 is the cost of a guild itself.  

Those with interest, I was informed 4 is the minimum:
    • Eevee | D-Rank
    • Sayrn | C-Rank
    • Marcel | C-Rank
    • Arianna Belial | C-Rank
    • Daiki | B-Rank

Along with some guild allies, but non-members of the guild itself.
    As well as some who have expressed interest, but do not yet have characters or available character slots,  and those with interest but not the IC logical capacity to join. 

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t20726-guild-grim-heresy#236176
    The guild.

Guild color: 
    Grim Heresy. 9f3900
    (We'll see how this looks.  It should be distinct from Tartarus, Fairy Tail, and Hydra.)

Spoiler:

Sorry this took some time.

'Tis approved~!

I don't know how to make boards (woo, I'm useless at some things!) but it'll be made and when it is, it should be linked to you.  Regarding board images, I'm sure that'll be taken care of, to, however, let us know which image specifically you desire to use.

Also changed the price of guilds in the standard shop to reflect their current price.

I don't know how I forgot about that.  
    I'd like this image to be used:
    https://i.imgur.com/ndcAPDa.png
    For the Grim Heresy guild section thingy.    There may be other images needed, but I can just be asked when they come and stuffs.  This is the more important image anyway.

I could tell ya how to make the boards and stuff,  but you've been helping out as it is with handling all the jewels so far.  (Thanks!)  I'll just wait x3

One important note for the guild mini description thing, in the post where all the guilds are shown, Grim Heresy is a closed group. Characters joining it need to be approved of and join In-Character.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Standard Shop - Page 5 NvVyM98

Standard Shop - Page 5 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 3rd April 2016, 6:53 pm

Custom Title please!

"Thunder Bunny" themed with a bit of electrical sparks if possible? o.o

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 3rd April 2016, 7:02 pm

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th May 2016, 9:09 am

Purchasing title with 100k of the jewels I got from the raffle

"The Lion Of Fairy Tail" please

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 15th May 2016, 7:24 pm

I want to buy a title please, I am going to have over 1 milli jewels after the raffle rewards are paid so I will have enough.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 21st May 2016, 11:41 am

LeoOfTheLionPalace wrote:Purchasing title with 100k of the jewels I got from the raffle

"The Lion Of Fairy Tail" please
    You don't have enough jewels to purchase this.

Sol wrote:I want to buy a title please, I am going to have over 1 milli jewels after the raffle rewards are paid so I will have enough.
    Please provide the image you want to use as your title and then we can finish the purchase.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Post by Guest 29th May 2016, 2:48 am

Elyx posted this on here, so I'm going to as well. . .

I'd like for the Position section on Marceline to say Coming Storm #2 and for the Position section on my alt, Kanix Laspor, to say Ace of Fairy Tail.

Previously, I bought a title for this account and would now like it changed to this, instead:
    https://i.imgur.com/NkDgPHF.png
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 29th May 2016, 9:25 pm

Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Elyx posted this on here, so I'm going to as well. . .

I'd like for the Position section on Marceline to say Coming Storm #2 and for the Position section on my alt, Kanix Laspor, to say Ace of Fairy Tail.

Previously, I bought a title for this account and would now like it changed to this, instead:
    https://i.imgur.com/NkDgPHF.png

Approved

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th May 2016, 10:45 pm

I'm gonna follow suit and ask for a Position here as well.

I want mine to say.

Position: Alyia's Choice

TY very much. ^_^

---------------------------------------

JK "Guildmaster of Fairy Tail" <<<< spelled that way, if I can't have the above LMAO.

× Bio
    × Magic

Standard Shop - Page 5 Rose

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 30th May 2016, 11:32 am

Looks like it's been dealt with.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 31st May 2016, 6:36 am

Would also like to request a position filling. "Sabertooth Ace" please.

Post by Guest 1st June 2016, 8:22 pm

retracing my order

Last edited by SUMU on 14th June 2016, 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Paragon of Denial
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Otō-san
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Reality
    Second Magic: Sacred Sword Arts
    Third Magic:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 4th June 2016, 5:39 am

May I have my position edited to say "Paragon of Denial" please? You can ask frederik whether or not I'm an ace if you need proof... I actually have no other proof...

Standard Shop - Page 5 CfNTz6Z

"I'd rather avoid killing you Guest..." ~Miyuki
    "But we will if we have to." ~Namine

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th June 2016, 5:40 am

Chinese letters wrote:May I have my position edited to say "Paragon of Denial" please? You can ask frederik whether or not I'm an ace if you need proof... I actually have no other proof...

I can vouch for this

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th June 2016, 7:47 am

now that my jewels have been restored, purchasing title for 100k, "The Lion Of Fairy Tail" please

Post by Guest 9th June 2016, 7:49 am

LeoOfTheLionPalace wrote:now that my jewels have been restored, purchasing title for 100k, "The Lion Of Fairy Tail" please

Approved. Is there a certain way you want it to look like? Color? Font of text? Etc.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th June 2016, 7:49 am

uh, could the text be gold and red, and i dont care about font

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 12th June 2016, 1:39 pm

I'd like to purchase a title saying: The water emperor

Squable:

Standard Shop - Page 5 X9tEBuc

Post by Guest 12th June 2016, 4:25 pm

KTH wrote:I'd like to purchase a title saying: The water emperor

Approved. How would you like for it to look?
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 13th June 2016, 1:09 am

I was thinking about a design with something water related so a lot of blue and maybe a wave of water... Let's say a design that fits the title ^_^

Squable:

Standard Shop - Page 5 X9tEBuc
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 17th June 2016, 11:03 am

I bought a title a while back and I was told to put the image here so it could be put on my profile so here is is

https://i.imgur.com/RnmJt5h.png

----
    Alright, Image Provided!
    Now please wait for the admin to handle the image
    (Or you could PM them with a link back here)
    Also, completing the purchase with money now!  (Didn't earlier)
    -Ana

Done

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Post by Guest 3rd July 2016, 10:56 am

Would like my Position changed from "Ace of Fairy Tail" to "Guild Master of Fairy Tail."
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 4th July 2016, 11:56 am

can I get my position changed to Ace of Basilisk Fang please

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 6th July 2016, 4:49 pm

Alright!!! A couple of requests here.....

- I would like my glow color changed to #6ebed8 or a similar light teal blue.

- I would like my title to be changed to this image here.

http://orig09.deviantart.net/e3a9/f/2016/201/b/e/angel_by_novakhi-daapzf2.png

The size is 175 X 44, I hope that size works.

- I would also like my chat icon to be changed to a Halo please and thank you.

Perhaps this one will work? http://orig12.deviantart.net/db76/f/2016/201/8/b/halo_icon_by_novakhi-daaqfzk.png

Done

Last edited by Kariline on 19th July 2016, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:29 am