Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open.

anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open. Empty In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open.

Post by anastasia 30th October 2017, 1:42 pm

Rain.

wc: ♡
    tags: ♡

Drip. Drop. It was midday in the cold mountains of Mount Hakobe, a place where Rain had never been before, therefore she decided to wander more than she already did. Despite being so cold, the typical snow would be set in the rain, and wandering through the frosted mountains would be a beautiful and tall woman holding an umbrella, dressed in a beautiful kimono of white and red decorated with large accessories which represented lotus flowers. This umbrella matched her outfit down to the last detail, while in her other hand was a red and gold pipe filled to the brim with tobacco. Above this umbrella was the invisible presence of two Ploū Tarot Outsiders, each respectively named Drip and Drop to fit the theme of what Rain referred to herself as. Although her real name was actually Diabolus, she would prefer to be called 'Rain' in order for her reputation to not be bashed even more than it already was for being the spawn of Satan.

"Is there anywhere ahead that would make a good stopping place, Drip and Drop? I would prefer the option of taking a break from walking, I want to shuffle my cards for a moment." her pets would hear inside their heads, in which they would suddenly waver from invisible to in plain sight, sticking their heads down from the umbrella inside their normal forms. "Yes! There is a beautiful rock that looks to be untouched by nature!" Drip exclaimed, as Drop pushed her off the umbrella and proceeded to speak. "I would like to have a sip of your wine, if that is permitted, ma'am." Drop asked her, as she picked up Drip and began to stroke her forehead. "I would prefer if the wine is left for me, but I will let each of you have a small quantity if you would like." she told them both telepathically, as she proceeded to toss Drip on-top of her umbrella and walk toward the stone.

As she reached the stone, she set her umbrella down next to herself and began to feel the small beads of rain coarse through her hair and onto her skin. She removed a small box from a hidden pocket inside her kimono and opened it, revealing 78 cards. She began to shuffle these cards in one hand while setting the pipe in her lap, revealing a small vile of wine from her pocket. She let both of her minions drink a sip from it, and then proceeded to drink the rest. "Drip, dance for me." she would tell the white Ploū, as she nodded and began to be consumed in white light. She then emerged in her human form, and proceeded to remove an iLac from her pocket. She began to play an instrumental song, and proceeded to dance elegantly through the snow around them. Being as white as the snow, she blended in quite well, and twirled throughout. Rain watched, while shuffling her cards faster and faster through one hand while puffing smoke out of her mouth.
    "Would you like a reading?"

Last edited by Rain. on 30th October 2017, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open. 8qhOnIb

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open. Empty Re: In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open.

Post by Oykai 30th October 2017, 2:16 pm

Yuiisai was returning from an errand for the guild, their makeup and hair done perfectly as was expected at current they would be wearing a white and ice blue hanfu, the cold still bothered them to no end but this was where Sol's castle was and so was where their home was. They weren't so much walking through the fresh snow but dancing on its surface leaving not a foot print unaware that there was another nearby until they heard a voice they stopped their eyes opening blinking as they moved towards where it had come from. Seeing a woman with beautiful raven hair, with an elegant grace that seemed to match their own they couldn't help but smile and move forward once more but this time a little more with caution, this place was for the members of the guild and there was usually only one of two ways it ended. They just hoped that she wouldn't be spilling carmine liquid on the brilliant white snow, it seemed such a sin to them.

"Are you lost?" they asked bowing a little as etiquette dictated, they may have been released from their cage, but with how strictly they had been raised it wasn't going to change how they acted. "This place has quite the reputation." they continued as they stood, they truly hoped that the other would understand the meaning and get out of there before someone who wouldn't ask questions came along and gut her like a fish, or even worse if Sol came along and was hungry. They couldn't help but shudder at the memory of what they had seen in Ceder. Their thought was broken as they heard the music and seen another dance wondering if they could indeed be ravelling entertainers, but even that wouldn't save them from the venom of the guild if caught.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open. 59867_s
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open. Empty Re: In the Rain, the Witch Comes. || Intro. || Open.

Post by anastasia 30th October 2017, 3:14 pm

Rain.

wc: -
    tags: @Yuiisai

As Drip danced, Drop soon followed her, dancing with his sister as if they were dancing in a ballroom. Both in human form, they would look contrasting in black and white opposing outfits, representing their personalities which contrast from one-another. Rain got joy from watching this small performance as she shuffled her cards, appeasing her dimension from extremely far away. However, this performance soon halted at the noise which was produced by another entity, a humanoid one at that. "Stop." Rain commanded her two pets, as they quickly faded into an invisible version of their humanoid forms and retreated to behind where Rain was sitting upon the rock. As the wind and rain hit the black-haired woman's body, her eyes soon fell upon what appeared to be a female which had trudged through the snow just as she did. Fate? Who knows how they could have anticipated each-other's presence in this location, but it definitely was not planned. However, her reasoning to come here was to see if the rumors she had heard from allies in the past were true, and this one being could prove them correct or incorrect.

The being looked to be in a blue flowing dress of sorts, and she looked elegant just as how Rain did on this day. While she continued to shuffle her cards, her eyes scanned the girl up and down as a means to analyze her vitals and physical information, looking to see if she was a target to be executed. However, a sudden urge told her that the being held no ill intentions, but this vision could have been incorrect in multiples of ways. "I am not lost, I am fully aware of my presence here.." Rain would tell the being through their own mind, as she was incapable of speaking verbally. Luckily, she had mastered the ability to speak to others through the mind, so she would be able to put what she would say inside other's minds as if they had heard her speak verbally. This voice would sound pure and almost artificial, nearly perfect. No cracks or flaws, this voice would sound like a straight line of peace and tranquility, leaving a slow echo in the mind. "I have heard rumors... that of which would not hold a good reputation to ordinary folk.." she would tell the being in a response to their comment, as her mind would wander slightly to thought. The true reason she was here was to observe and try to find the location of a certain guild hall she had heard rumors about from acquaintances, which she sadly outlived. A dark guild at that, she was influenced by those old acquaintances to join it as they were in it many years ago. However, due to her reluctance, she passed on the opportunity.

"You can call me Rain, I would appreciate that greatly.." she would tell the being with a blank face through the mind, as she slowly ascended from the rock and walked behind it. From there, she would descend onto her knees and spread out her cards across the flat rock in a nearly-perfect fashion. "Would you like a reading? Please, sit." she would tell the being mentally, as all of the cards sat still, upside-down while containing each card from its true exposure. If the being were to accept her offer, she would motion her to sit across from her to where she would be able to give a beautiful reading. If the being were to decline, she would simply stare at her in thought, wondering what to do next with the being's presence.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 31st October 2017, 2:54 pm

Yuiisai blinked watching as the two beings stopped dancing suddenly and seemingly vanished "They are very beautiful, and graceful in the dance they were doing." they said gently, a smile always on their face as they spoke calmly to the woman that had seemed to be caught out in bad weather. It was then they heard the other within their mind and shook their head not liking it one bit "I'm sorry, but I asked you don't enter my head." their voice was soft though their eyes showed exactly how uncomfortable they felt on the whole thing "I don't have much, but am a firm believer that the mind is a sacred thing and should never be invaded by others regardless of reason." they didn't know why the other communicated in such a way but to be honest they didn't care it was wrong to them regardless of reason.

"Rumours?" they blinked but then they knew what rumours the other could be speaking of, the guild they where a member of. This woman was either really stupid or could it be they wanted to join. It wasn't their place to speak about their guild with strangers, so would leave it how they had and wait for them to answer to get more information and decide what to do from there. "Then Rain it shall be, I am called Yuiisai." unlike their owner and mentor they didn't see the point of hiding their name especially up here, if the elements didn't kill you the guild members sure would. "It is to cold here for that kind of thing, and a storm could hit at any point I wouldn't want your cards to be damaged." moving forward they placed their hand on Rain "Please gather your cards, I know somewhere warmer we can do this." they explained once done if the other allowed it they would move them through the shadow to a cabin near by opening the door. "It's a safe place for travellers" they said, what they didn't say is that it was also the perfect place for an ambush too.

Moving forward the turned on the lighting and fire before sitting at a low table before offering the other to sit at the other side. The table seemed out of place compared to the rest of the furnishings of the place, but the reason for this is it had been added specifically for someone like Yuiisai's comfort as it was something they where use to. "Please join me Rain, I will make some tea soon for us both." there was no hostility towards the other.

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by anastasia 31st October 2017, 4:05 pm

Rain.

wc:
    tags: @Yuiisai

"You... you think we looked beautiful while dancing? Thank you!" Drip exclaimed as she burst out of her invisible form, a smile stretching across her face. Rain's eyes widened at the sight of this, as she did not inform the white girl that she had permission to do so. "Drop, you can come out too, I guess." she would tell him through the mind, as he would slowly appear behind his sister. He was in a black tuxedo, ordained with a red boutonniere above his heart. Rain's eyes slowly blinked as she listened to the entity speak, claiming that she did not enjoy Rain's actions of speaking to her through the mind. She let out a deep breath and motioned for Drip to explain to her the reason, as the white-dressed girl would bow and then begin to explain.

"Rain is unable to speak verbally in this realm. It is unknown why, but she just simply cannot do it. She would like to apologize for doing so, but she would also like to let you know that either she has to do that to relay information, or make us talk for her. She has an interesting mind..." Drip began to tell the being, as Drop stepped forward and picked up his sister into his arms. "The mind is sacred, but it is simply one of the only ways... I am sorry." he would tell them, as they would slowly begin to be developed in a dark light as they would slowly switch back to their typical forms. They would stay visible because Rain would let them do so, considering that this entity would not appear hostile in the slightest to the mistress. They would both run toward the mistress and grab her pipe and umbrella, as Rain would simply stare at the being with open eyes.

"Yes, rumors. Of a certain group of individuals that lie in this mountain range, striking others through the shadows. I suppose you have never heard of them?" Rain would speak through Drip, as she slowly recollected her cards and slid them back into her small box she would keep them in. She was rather appalled that she was told to come somewhere else, which she usually would not listen to, but she was there for an objective and thought that it could possibly aid her in this. She would pick up the umbrella as the two pets would sit above it once again, and would begin puffing smoke out of her pipe. After all, the entity that seemed to be named 'Yuiisai' did have good reasoning for wanting to go somewhere else, considering her cards could have blown across the field if a strong enough wind would come.

As they approached the cabin and opened the door, she was greeted with a rather beautiful setting along with a table of sorts that she would be directed to sit at. Rain would close her umbrella and grab both of her puffballs that were pets, and would begin stroking both of their heads as she opened her deck storage once again, beginning to shuffle the cards with both of her hands this time. It was her tradition to shuffle the cards before a reading, as she would look into the being's eyes once again. "She will be doing a one-card wonder reading, just let her know when you are ready. As for the tea, she likes hers with low amounts of sugar. Also, I am Drop. The white one is Drip, my twin sister." Drop would tell the being for Rain, as she would look down at the backs of her cards slowly shifting through her hands in a beautiful way.

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 1st November 2017, 6:32 am

For the longest time, Ahote had been isolated on these snow-covered mountains. He had lots of time to think, to play by himself, to read. One would normally think that this boy had a normal childhood. That’s what he thought, anyway. Even when living in Magnolia with Kanix and Fairy Tail, he didn’t have the childhood other kids had. Kanix was always away on jobs, and his babysitter changed as often as he changed clothes, and his Father was never there for him, only briefly seeing him once.

Unlike Fairy Tail, things here at Basilisk Fang never seemed to change. He recognized the same faces, explored every nook and cranny of Mt. Hakobe, and visited the entire chain of villages that were scattered around the mountain, learning just about everyone’s faces, and everyone learning his. He had a lot of time on his hands, and the time that was spent with his family was often grim and depressing, if not violent. The most recent time he spent with both Famine and Sol was raiding some guild’s port, and really, he only had a vague understanding of what guilds were. No one ever told him anything, no one ever let him see anything, go anywhere. Sometimes he felt like he knew this mountain and the lonely castle that stood at its peak more than anything else. He knew where the bumps under the snow was, he knew which trees had more moss than the others, he knew where all the caves were, where all the mines are. He kept records of all the different species of animals and plants he found and studied them. His room became like a small laboratory. Lots of records, lots of paper, and books that equated to twice as many.

It was an understanding of his home that kept him going, hoping that he’d learn something new about it if he explored the same places more often. It was really only recently that he began to sneak out on jobs given to him by the malicious villagers nearest to the castle, often simple work even a child could do. But it was an opportunity to explore beyond these mountains.

It was midday by the time Ahote decided to go down the mountain again. He wore a heavy coat made of wool, with a scarf knitted from cotton, walking down the mountain and to the nearest village. As usual, the snowy fog that swallowed the mountain would prevent any other man from walking two steps ahead of himself without tripping over a rock, but could see perfectly. He knew what figures he was looking for, and as expected, they appeared in the near distance. Ahote began to walk faster.

As he would enter the village, he asked the closest villager about the whereabouts of his bags imported the other day. “Where are those flowers I asked for?” Ahote spoke in a hushed voice. If anything, he was bullied by the villagers. They always talked down to him, threw things, spit, said cruel things. Sometimes he wondered if they were the embodiment of evil, and he had no one and nothing to vent to about it. All this anger, paranoia, and frustration slowly welling up inside of him.

The villager directed him to the cabin nearby with a nasty look, where other items could be stored in its storage room. It was also a place for travellers to come and stay, but often times they were chased off the mountain. He wanted no one unfamiliar here. There was beauty in things staying the same. No more change. No more.

Ahote turned and walked over to the cabin with his hands tucked into his coat pockets. He felt no cold, if anything, he was hot. Living on a snowy mountain for a while gets you adapting well. He just wanted to feel some sort of warmth, closure.

As he arrived at the small building, he noticed two pairs of fresh footsteps nearly submerged in a clean layer of snow. The flowers arrived last night, any and all footsteps should be covered completely. . . he thought to himself. With a scrunched up face and eyes full of both curiosity and caution, he pushed the door open with a rushed breaths, clouds of icy oxygen releasing from his mouth.

What he would find are two strangers. Almost immediately he directed his shock and anger towards the woman adorned in a far eastern attire and her familiar, but exchanged glares to the others as well. He didn’t expect them to know him, but Ahote knew just about everyone. Although, it was unusual for a member not to know who Ahote was, Famine’s pupil, son, and was humbly taken in by some of Basilisk Fang’s highest ranking members as their own. He felt like some kind of special royalty.

Who are you all? Why are you here? You guys can’t be here and must leave immediately…” Ahote spoke quietly but sternly. A rush of anxiety and confusion filled his stomach. The boy had been so alone for so long that a new face was like watching the world be destroyed and reborn all over again. It was an experience. ”You all can’t be here.” Ahote said again with sharp, empty eyes. Despite these rush of feelings, he expressed nothing. He was truly dying inside, growing as cold as this mountain as the days passed by.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 1st November 2017, 11:03 am

In the skys of Mt Hakobe lurked a deadly threat and it was every watchful over anything that could go wrong on the mountain. However the dragon that was circling the mountain knew that one of his new servants went missing and he was currently tracking them. He then managed to follow the scents that he smelled to the small cabin and he landed very close to the building making the ground quake as he released a loud roar into the sky.Sol focused for a moment before he shifted back into his human form and was only clad in a pair of black jeans with his guild mark on his chest as he entered the cabin.

He caught Ahote saying that they couldn’t be there Sol narrowed his eyes as his hand landed on the boys shoulder.” I’ll be the one to decided it they can be here or not Hatchling” he said before he glanced over a Yuiisai and Rain.”Yuu what brought you down here and without a coat as well you’ll get sick if your not well prepared” he said as he knew that the cold on the mountain could kill many people easy .

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 1st November 2017, 12:43 pm

Yuiisai smiled hearing one of the two pets and nodded "I wished I could have observed more of it, if I had to be honest with you both" their voice was gentle as the spoke as it normally was, there was no need for it to be raised not that they would want to in this location it would likely cause an avalanche and then there would be hell to pay. Tilting their head they listened as they where notified why the other had used their mind to speak and where they understood it couldn't be helped they couldn't manage to put up with such an invasion not from anyone. "I understand and will try and find a solution where it will seem like you are speaking Rain, for now please allow your companions to speak to me on your behalf." Her voice was saddened that they had asked this of the other but it was easy to see it wasn't out of malice, hatred or just trying to be difficult it plainly made the hanfu wearing person uncomfortable.

"The serpents within the snow?" Yuiisai questioned nodding "yes, I am aware of them but I have no idea where they're located. I live with the one whom owns my contract, he gives me tasks and I do them before returning to his home." there was no deceit in their voice as they spoke on the matter, of course they weren't telling the entire story either, that they happened to be one among the number of serpents that they happened to be looking for. Yuiisai was always cautious on such things as they didn't exactly know who was friend or foe yet, not really. They where about to open their mouth to ask what a one card wonder reading was amongst other things when another seemed to have entered and was angry at their presence within the travellers cabin. "This is a travellers cabin, anyone on the mountain may use it." they replied to the boys brashness "There is no symbol on the door stating that this is forbidden to those passing through." her eyes narrowed briefly, in their mind this boy had no seniority over them and if they would like to challenge them they'd have a nasty surprise on their hands.

It was then they felt a tremble as a loud roar was heard their eyes going wide as he almost moved to sit up knowing that there would only be one dragon looking for them. Unable to remember if they had indeed left a message or not that they had went on a personal errand, but it seemed like the latter was more likely in this case. Yuiisai couldn't help but flinch a little hearing Sol's voice "I was on a personal errand and the hanfu is thermal so I knew I'd be fine so longs I didn't get caught in a storm Sol." they lent forward bowing a little to the one who held their contract "Besides you have a cheek to worry about me getting cold given how you are dressed." they crossed their arms looking him over "I will make us some tea." they said bowing to everyone before standing and walking into the small kitchen the cabin possessed "What is this? This isn't tea..." the only thing heard from the kitchen as they started looking around for the tea that they had specifically requested in case they needed to be inside on of the cabins for any length of time.

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by anastasia 1st November 2017, 2:10 pm

Rain.

wc:
    tags: @Basilisk Fang
    As Rain shuffled her cards faster and faster to the point where an ordinary being would not be able to, it had seemed as though the presence of the two Ploū, Rain, and Yuiisai were now met with a third being in the cabin. As Rain turned, this male appeared to look angry or frustrated, which she made a mental note of. He looked to be young, which made Rain feel as though she wanted to roll her eyes at the sight of. After all, this was a travelers cabin so she could not complain, but she definitely did not enjoy his tone. He was demanding that they needed to leave at once, and as he said that, she motioned her pets to return to their invisible forms and sit where she once was. She ascended from the chair she was sitting in and slowly looked the boy up and down, analyzing his body.

"Don't. We are here now, and you cannot do anything to stop us." she would mentally tell the boy, as her voice would echo through in the means of a nearly perfect style. Despite the tone of anger that her voice in the mind would possess, her face would look surprisingly calm, and she would gently shuffle her cards through the air as she stood in-front of him. She was not happy that a calm moment of tea and reading was interrupted by a small and flustered boy, but she would just ignore the fact and prepare to sit once again where she was along with her servants. However, this thought and action was soon interrupted by another entrance into the cabin, this time from what appeared to be a boy a bit older than the first, with a beautiful lean body and an apparent guild mark on the center of his chest. As Rain turned once again, her eyes widened at the sight.

"That is the guild mark..." she would say to both of her pets mentally, as they would both jump out of invisibility and onto each of her shoulders. Rain would quickly bow in honor for who this man was, as she knew that if he were to truly be from where she was looking for, he would definitely not be one to mess with. There was immense magical energy in the small cabin, and it hinted that there definitely was not a lack of mages in the area. "I... I am Rain, The Black Witch of the Second Tarot Realm. You seem to have something that I am looking for..." she would tell the man that had walked in last mentally, as her voice would sound a bit more crackled as it usually would while speaking. She was not expecting to find this so fast, therefore she was a bit shocked due to the sight. Both of her pets would sit on the shoulders of the black-haired witch, as they would both scan the bodies of each mage in the room in a means to make sure that they were reliable.

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 1st November 2017, 3:38 pm

Ahote couldn't help but succumb to his insecurity, flushed with anger and anxiety. He rolled his fingers back into his cold palms, clenching them so sharply that the icy numbness was washed over with a stinging pain, loosening his grip after the quiet realization that he may draw his own blood. Ahote hadn't seen new faces in months, much less several new faces in the same room. Although, those months felt like years to him. Everything did. Every step his took, breath he breathed, word he read. Over time, there was less and less to occupy himself with inside a castle by himself. Less and less to distract him from his own self. His thoughts, his frustration, his overwhelming anxiety. He felt like he was going insane. Maybe it was an exaggeration, maybe it wasn't.

There were times when he would go to the deeper parts of Basilisk Fang, where slaves and servants were quartered, and wanted to hurt them. Ahote had no ill will towards them. In fact, he did the best he could to avoid them, as he didn't want to insert himself as above them. But now? Now he just wanted to hit something, let out his anger on someone. God forbid one of those somethings be Sol or Famine, or anyone with magical capability for that matter. The child the servants often regarded as kind and understanding, now looked at them with cold, empty eyes. Yes, often times he felt angry, frustrated, anxious, lonely. Other times? Nothing. Just emptiness.

Before Ahote could quietly grab his flowers and leave, a powerful thud became apparent, followed by a mighty roar. Ahote had never heard anything like it, and instantly began to tremble with his eyes widened and body tense. Who would walk in the cabin would be no other than his Father, who had been absent for the longest time according to Ahote. He stared at the much taller man with startled and angry eyes, "Fathe-..." Ahote began, but was quickly cut short by Sol's assertive reminder. Ahote looked down at his feet, biting his lip, and said nothing more.

Afterwards, Ahote became a quiet sponge, letting all the words in the conversation sink in. He heard them, but didn't listen as he slowly became submerged in his own thoughts. There they go again, looking down on me... I'll send them all to hell. Each and every one of them. Even Father. He still calls me hatchling without bothering to even see how much I've grown as a person. I'll know more about this mountain and these villages than he will ever learn in a lifetime. These strangers... they should leave. They can't stay. Even if they do stay, they'd be out as often as Father and Mother. They'd be non existent. And I will have to live with the fact that they are present but never here. These villagers must burn in hell,
    so must Father, so must these women... they will.. I will see to it... I'll be the righteous one...
    I can't take it much longer... I--
    Ahote's self loathing was cut short when the mysterious, pale woman spoke but in silence. Ahote widened his eyes in horror as he realized that no lips had moved, no expression had changed, but was spoken directly into his mind. How cruel. How cruel, Ahote would think. He felt tears begin to well up in the back of his eyes. His one sacred place, his mind, was being invaded.

Ahote held the tears in, as his skin did not so much as become wet with a tear. He did not truly hate Sol, or Famine, or anyone in this room. He simply had a lot of malice and anger welled up inside, created from the nasty and wicked behavior directed at him from the villagers and his failure to talk to anyone about it. He didn't know what to do with these feelings or how to handle it, and instead directed it at this lot.

"Surprise for you to show up. You're never around anyway, people coming and going wouldn't make a damn difference..." Ahote whispered in a quiet, hushed voice. He didn't expect them to hear him, but he underestimated their ability to hear. Ahote liked to believe he hated these people, but he was simply a child wanting some attention, some warmth, some kindness.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 2nd November 2017, 11:30 am

Sol sighed but understood Yuiisais explanation.” I understand Yuu but be careful I have a few ways of getting you here and the guildhall without the risk of the cold” he explained before he smirked at him.”Im not human Yuu im not effected by the cold like humans are” he told him before the unknown woman mentioned that her name was Rain and called her self the black witch before bowing deeply to him.”I am Sol Terumi the Ace of Basilisk Fang and the Dragon King” he said as he bowed back to her before he decided to ask the most important question.

I take it you want to join our ranks it is the only reason I can see for you to be on my mountain” he said before he heared Ahotes comment and the dragon moved his hand from his shoulder and smacked the boy upside the head.” I don’t want to hear a comment like that from you again, what I do is protect us and our guild if you have a problem with that then tell me but I will not stand for disrespect now Apologize to them one is a member of my house hold and the other is possibly a new member” he said sternly before he looked at the two.”oh yeah introductions this is Ahote my Adoptive son and ahote this is Yuiisai and Rain” he added before he turned his attention to Rain.

I can see you know tarot lets make that your test. Lets do a three card reading how accurate you are will determine your entrance into our guild” Sol offered as he reached into his shadow portal for his Kiseru but then he remembered he had no matches.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 2nd November 2017, 6:23 pm

Yuiisai listened to everything from the kitchen a smile on their face as they finally found the tea they had been looking for and a secret tea that they had hidden last time they ended up in the cabin as they began to heat some water preparing two teapots. While they waited for the water to warm they ignored Sol for a moment their milky jade eyes going to Ahote for a moment before taking his hand in their own and escorting him outside after hearing what had been said, closing the door behind them so their conversation may be kept between them both knowing just how sensitive Sol's ears were given theirs was just the same "Such loathing will do nothing for you young lord." they said squatting down their hand going to the snow "A person is essentially as pure as the snow that is below us wither it be good or bad is another story." they explained making a dagger of shadow appear cutting the tip of their finger letting crimson blood fall onto the snow its vibrant color giving contrast.

"Purity is a good thing but it can be tainted which isn't a bad thing depending on what it is tainted by and why. These can be emotions for example or ill thoughts, these things can cloud a person's vision to their true path. Do you understand?" they asked looking up to the young boy as they created a snowball and hit him with it, no malice in their eyes just purely wanting to have fun with the other whom seemed starved for attention. "I'll teach you games from where I was raised if you like, I stay in your father's castle only leaving when given tasks or when I need to for personal endeavours so I'll be around more often than not if you need someone to talk to" he said seeing if the other would return fire, if they did they'd play for around twenty minutes before he would yield "I bow to the lord of the mountain snow." he would chuckle to the other bowing low to them, if not they would wait and see what the other would say.

"Family is important, please take it from someone who has none... treasure the one you have. I know it's hard at times but if they where gone you would find yourself at a loss." he would whisper into the others ear before kissing his forehead and leading him back in, heading for the kitchen to deal with the tea once more. It was now that they would deal with what was said by Sol "I understand and am sorry that I made you worry Sol." he said with a sigh bringing up their willow sleeve to rub the back of their head "I will be more mindful in the future." they understood the dragons concern given they had only been on the mountain for a short time and couldn't bare the cold at first, it was when special thermal silk clothing had been commissioned for them to make sure they could move freely as they once did but were still warned to wear a coat for heavier weathers. Yuiisai was for all intents and purposes wearing an additional layer over their hanfu so believed they where wearing a coat.

"No, we got to that on our first meeting when you said only two kinds of people know your name and I thought you where going to eat or kill me." he said with a sigh moving to pour the water into the teapots over the tea leaves. "There's also no need for Ahote to apologise to me, I should have introduced myself to him and it's not like my guild symbol is on show unlike your own." he said in honesty but again they were wary on speaking about the guild in front of people and they where still at the stage of adaption from old life to being reborn into this new one. Soon he would bring out the tea placing cups for six people two of them being for drip and drop beginning to pour five cups from one teapot and a single cup from the other offering it to Sol "Moonflower tea, I thought you may like it given your tastes." they said knowing just what was placed inside the kiseru the other smoked from, and then he seen it and covered their mouth with the back of their hand laughing "You don't have any matches again do you." it was always the same with the other and yet always found it amusing.

Though only being in the dragons service for a short time it seemed to be somewhat a common occurrence and decided to always carry matches with them since he seemed to never have any. "Yes, I have matches. No, you're not having them." he said in a matter of fact way continuing to hold the tea to the other, they knew denying him something he wanted was dangerous but they done it anyway. Once taken they slipped their left hand into the right willowed sleeve bringing out a crimson coloured silk pouch with a black and purple tassel holding it out to him within both hands "This is the reason I left my room without leaving word." they said honestly, when taken and opened a new kiseru would be shown made of the finest silvers and bamboo, a dragon with a black orb seen coiling around it. "I designed and commissioned it..." they said looking away knowing it was likely nothing compared to the one he was use to using.

"It has some spell like qualities but I can explain them later" they explained quietly eyes looking into his cup "Some of the common uses are you need only think of the substance you want to smoke and it will appear in the bowl and it will light by itself when you want it also." it was clear they had put a lot of thought into the gift they had created for him, but was still unsure how the other would take it since they weren't sure if they could have just overstepped, but it was the thought that counted right?

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by anastasia 2nd November 2017, 7:37 pm

Rain.

wc: Social!
    tags: @Basilisk Fang,

The lean man with black hair in which Rain bowed to introduced himself as Sol, an ace of the guild she was looking for along with being the King of Dragons. She did a slight curtsy when he mentioned this, to show honor for his name. Her mind was ticking through information of her old allies which she had outlived, which showed that immortality was a blessing and a curse. "That is indeed why I am here, as some older members had been my allies in the past. I have outlived them and will continue to do so, as I have existed for all of eternity..." she began to tell him, as she quickly held back the rest of the information. She was not sure if she were able to share that she was the spawn of Satan, even if they were a dark guild with the objective to kill. Having the name Diabolus was definitely a pro and con, as people would tremble at the mention as well as suppose that one was a negative person. This wouldn't be too far from the truth, but only to people she did not consider allies.

The Dragon King introduced the boy which seemed flustered in an earlier time which seemed to be named Ahote, which seemed to stick to her mind like glue. She saw potential in the boy, but she definitely realized that he needed to control his anger. However, her thoughts were soon interrupted by the man asking for a reading, which definitely pleased Rain's senses. "Why of course, I definitely will not disappoint you. I will be administering the reading myself, as I would like to dedicate this reading to everyone in the general area rather than just a single individual. This will be a Past, Present, Future spread, as you suggested three. I have done Tarot for all of eternity, so I will make sure to satisfy your needs in any means necessary to accompany this reading. Please keep in mind that these are a mere suggestion, and can fail or be incorrect if acted upon." she would tell Sol mentally, as she would bow and slowly walk towards a table which was right next to where he was standing. Her two pets would switch into their human forms and would stand behind her, watching her every move.

She quickly shuffled her cards once more almost at the speed of sound, and then spread them across the table facing the audience that would be receiving the reading. She would take a deep breath before beginning to tap her fingers on the table, taking a sip of the tea that was generously provided to her before channeling the realm that was her own. "First, I will be picking the card that will represent the general past to a certain extent. May this be accurate, I can only hope." Drip would speak for Rain, as the black-haired mistress would select a card towards the middle of the deck. She would flip the card over and place it on the far right of her side, being the left of the people watching the reading. This was the Knight of Swords, which depicted a woman in full armor and long, brown hair. She looked to be fighting what appeared to be another person with a similar sword. "Interesting..." Drop would say for Rain, as she would proceed to scan the cards upon the table and pick a next one.

She reached toward the middle once again and flipped the card just as she did the last time, and this card was The Fool, the first card of the deck. This depicted a man holding a stick with a dog, and looked to be a bit amused as well as looking for a venture. "Fitting." Drip would say aloud, as Rain would slide that card into the center beside the other pulled card and proceeded to pull a next. She reached the the left and flipped a card that she picked, which appeared to be the Ten of Cups. This was an adventurer which appeared to have cups levitating around her, and she looked to have finally met her goal. She set the card down and bowed, swiping the rest of the cards up besides the three drawn and set them on the side of the table. "The reading is done, and Rain has analyzed these meanings that have been drawn." Drop would say aloud, as she would take a sip of her tea and begin to look around the room.

"The past has been represented by the Knight of Swords... This can be seen as a possible hatred that had been brewing in the past... has it stopped, I am unaware. It has possibly been expressed in mental or physical violence. That is all I could pull from that card." she would tell them all through Drip, as she began to explain the present. "The present has been represented by The Fool. The first card in the deck, it represents an upcoming adventure of sorts. The Fool almost always stands for new beginnings, new experiences and new choices. I feel as though this is extremely fitting, especially for I, considering I have met all of you on this day." she would tell them through Drop, as she would move to the final pull. "The future has been represented by the Ten of Cups... The Ten of Cups refers to cycles completed, journeys finished and lives well lived in the company of others. A rather beautiful card, I am glad that this has been pulled. What a beautiful suggestion.." Drip would say, as Rain would take a final gulp of her tea before finishing.

"I am very satisfied of this reading, I hope you are too..." Drip would say for Rain, as the mistress would bow her head and shuffle her cards once again.

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 3rd November 2017, 2:28 pm

Ahote’s expression of resentment morphed into one of shock and tension when his wide eyes winced and face cringed as Sol’s larger, stronger hand slapped upside his head. It didn’t actually hurt, per se, he simply wasn’t expecting it. Ahote raised a hand to the back of his head and rubbed it tenderly, clicking his tongue in irritation as Sol would demand he apologize to the guests. The boy looked up from his feet and glared at Yuiisai and Rain and said nothing. Refused to say anything, rather. As if I’d apologize to them. Over my cold, dead body. Never in a million years. . . Ahote thought to himself, ranting on about the nature of this situation. The boy looked back down at his feet again, silent.

It was not long after his silence that Yuiisai, an apparent man, walked over to him and escorted him outside the building. As usual, temperatures remained below zero. But coming from a warm and snug cabin, the sudden punch of freezing wind to the face left his nose red and ears redder.

Ahote still remained looking down, refusing to make eye contact with the guest. He apparently had some relationship with Sol. What a surprise, simply astonishing. Never in a million years would Ahote have ever guessed that this was the case. He didn’t know anything about his Father, his parents, even the guild he resided in. His life was nothing but secrets and abandonment and adapting to the circumstances, and he was sick of it. All sorts of thoughts whirled through his mind nowadays. The villagers’ bullying, his parents’ secrecy, him not being as good as every other person who lived in the fortress. The mere thought of it made Ahote grind his teeth together in anger.

However, Ahote’s fuming can to an abrupt halt when Yuiisai’s kind and gentle words reached his ears. He created analogies and comparisons after noticing the hatred Ahote radiated, which had been more shocking than Yuiisai actually escorting him outside, as he thought he hid it pretty well. Ahote took note of that and only lifted his head high enough to see the older man’s chest. His skin looked smooth, his hair long and well kept, and suspected that his face was beautiful as the boy didn’t take the time to truly study it.

Unlike earlier, Ahote didn’t simply hear him, but listened. Yuiisai’s analogy didn’t particularly have too much impact on him, but his words nearing the end did. Once the words ‘true path’ rolled off his tongue and slipped through his lips, Ahote’s eyes widened just a bit. True path? What is a true path? How can one discover this and how will they know if it’s their true path? These questions led him back to Yuiisai’s earlier analogy about the purity of snow and people. Was this hatred just temporary? Would it simply… pass? Like any other emotion? Ahote didn’t have enough experience with the spectrum of emotion to come to a conclusion and thus, left him stumped.

Eager to ask these questions, Ahote’s cold, dry lips parted for what seemed to be a quick second before closing again. He couldn’t work up the courage to speak. Sol’s disciplining earlier combined with the shock of the pale woman’s invasion of privacy kept him quiet. Ahote nodded in silence after Yuiisai attempt to confirm his understanding of his lecture, tossing a ball of snow at him. In that instant, Ahote kept his head as low as he could in order to hide his smile.
    As Yuiisai would then bring them back into the cabin, for a brief, brief moment, Ahote raised his head to view Yuiisai in full, his eyes wide with awe and cheeks flushed with red at their beauty. It had been a long time since someone held his hand, and he loved it. Though, would not admit something so embarrassing.

The two returned to the group, Ahote quickly diverging paths from Yuiisai and over to the shelves in the corner of the cabin, unsure of what to do or say now that he’s had his share of the guests. The raven haired boy looked around the shelves for his requested flowers, which should be tightly sealed in a jar or in a sack full of soil. Ahote looked about for a tag with his name on it before finding it attached to a jar. Lucky for him, it had saturated soil inside. And saturated soil? I’ll have to thank that man, later... He thought to himself with a soft smile, excited for his upcoming analysis. Problem was it was far too high up on the shelf to reach. Realizing the limits of his own height, Ahote grumpily turned over to Sol with pleading eyes. But immediately after which, he turned away from his Father and looked around the room for some sort of stool.

Of course, this was a cabin with furnishings and appliances. It was no surprise there was some aid nearby should anyone have trouble reaching the higher shelves. Ahote, thinking about this, wondered if it was the villager who placed it on that shelf in order to indirectly spark a fuse in the boy. The thought of it motivated Ahote enough to stomp over to the stool and do it himself. Shortly after picking it up, however, Ahote would find that one of the stool’s pegs was broken and out of place. Contemplating it for a moment, he continued on with his quest for the ultimate specimen.

Ahote placed the stool underneath where the jar was and carefully stepped onto it. It shook and wobbled, leaving Ahote hesitant to continue. But the shine of the glass jar in a fire-lit room prompted him to keep moving forward, and did so, quickly. Unfortunately, too quickly he did move, and as Ahote would step on his tippy-toes to just grasp the jar, the stool broke in on itself forward, causing Ahote to fall.. In the same direction. Noticing the shift in balance, Ahote’s eyes widened and made startled squeaks as his upper body charged forward, but his lower half struggling to find a surface, leaving his disoriented and panicky. Ahote subconsciously made great efforts to keep a tight grip on the jar, but was further disoriented when his face slammed into the edge of a shelf, right onto the bridge and tip of his nose, and the jar slipping out of his grasp among the confusion. This did not stop Ahote, however! With a beet-red nose and eyes full of determination, Ahote shifted his position just before the last toe left the stool and catched the jar moments before it shattered on the floorboards. Safe, it was! But not Ahote. With a large thud, the youngest wizard in the room fell right on his belly, face-first.

Upon raising his head, an excited smile and eyes full of relief could be seen. And his nose? Bleeding. But worth it! ”Thank god. . .” He sighed to himself. He would surely confront the villager about the placing of his requested items from now on.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 4th November 2017, 5:28 pm

Sol could hear the conversation that Yuiisai was having with Ahote but he didn’t bother to comment on them due to him trying to find some matches for his Kiseru. Upon not finding them he growled lightly as he shut the shadow portal he had open. At his servants apology Sol nodded to him.” just be careful Yuu” he said before he took the tea that she offered him.the dragon was very surprised and pleased with the taste of the tea as he nodded in approval. “Very good choice Yuu” he praised  before he saw what the sharpshifter had offered him

It was a new Kiseru and very well made and expensive as well, it was far better then his current one since it was just a standard pipe. As Yuiisai explained all of the features of the kiseru Sol gently took it and he focused on what he wanted which was nightshade tainted tobacco and as it appeared it lite before Sol took a hit off of it and he grinned like a madman.”its perfection Yuu  I feel like you deserve a reward for this  what would you like as a reward” he asked as this gift was very thoughtful and well crafted so much so that it did deserve a gift.

Rain seemed pleased with his asking of a reading and as she shuffled her cards he grinned.”The card the cards the cards will tell.. The past the present and the future as well” he sang lightly as he sat down  in front of her and he took another puff of his pipe, he breathed the sicking sweet toxic vapors upwards  as he smirked as she drew.”just take three.. Take a little trip into the future with me” he sang still with a gleeful smile on his face. As she drew he could only smirk before he heard Ahote hit the ground with a loud thud after he had decided to be even more rude and say he would never apologize.”honestly child you could have asked me to help you” he said as he helped the boy up before he passed him a small vial of purple glowing liquid.”Drink that and you’ll feel better, and also know that Im going to tell famine about your behaviour today how your rude to a new member “ he said with a stern tone a the end before he looked at Rain. “your reading is very well done I grant you passage into our guild. I’ll give you the tattoo at a later date"

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 4th November 2017, 9:08 pm

Yuiisai remained sat at the table listening to what was aid to them and nodded "I understand Sol and will be more careful, it does no good for the one I serve if I become ill." they said calmly with a warm yet respectful voice as the moved to pick up their own cup. The cold still bothered them and why wouldn't it, they came from a warm climate so it would take more than a few weeks to get use to the cold but even then they had spent much of their time doing jobs for the guild. They couldn't help but smile as they had been praised for their choice in tea when it came to Sol "I was raised to anticipate someone's taste in such things. The moonflower is a deadly poison so thought that with its delicate flavour would be perfect as a warm drink for you." they explained calmly taking a sip of their warm drink after being out in the cold playing in the snow.

"I wanted to get you a gift but the only thing that made any sense was a kiseru since you use it so much..." they started looking at the light green liquid in their cup "given you always run out of matches I thought a self lighting one that gives you the tobacco you want was the best way to honour you I guess." it had been the first time they had every bought a gift for someone, normally those they courted brought them gifts but even then it was different; those that tried to court them where equals when together so longs it was within the house rules. They had bought for someone of a higher station so wanted it to be something worthy of them, that others would take notice of. Glancing up without moving their head they noticed how the other was grinning and it made them smile, they where happy that their gift was received favourably.

Yuiisai looked up confused at what the other had said "A reward?" they didn't comprehend and that was written all over their face and eyes "I need nothing, everything as before is provided for me and more." they stated but then realised if they didn't accept Sol's gracious offer then he could get angry, they then smiled making direct eye contact not caring for the backlash if there where to be any "As my reward, I wish you to spend some time with the young lord Ahote." there was no hesitation in their words and their eyes showed they wanted nothing else. They had hoped that this might make father and son bond, perhaps even removing some of the negative emotion that the youth was feeling before the path he took was the wrong one.

Hearing the crash Yuiisai almost spilled the drink within their cup and if the liquid stained their clothing they wouldn't have been in the best of moods. Setting the cup down they looked around seeing Ahote on the floor they instantly stood and rushed to his side. "Silly..." they said helping him sit up a light seal showing signs of both holy and unholy magic placed on his hand starting to heal him though they themselves couldn't help but noticeably shudder, they hated their magic it was that plain and simple. "Are you alright my young lord?" they asked with a warm voice and gentle smile helping him to stand before tending to the stool that was now broken "Please go and drink some tea." they said taking the stool and breaking it down before taking it to the fire and throwing it in to feed it after which they took their place once more realising they had missed the card reading.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:55 pm