Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Heaven's Forge

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Completed The Heaven's Forge

Post by Ruvel 27th October 2017, 11:45 am

Job Information:

Last edited by Ruvel on 5th January 2018, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Heaven's Forge 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: The Heaven's Forge

Post by Ruvel 27th October 2017, 11:46 am

Rolling for enemies

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Betrayal

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2017, 11:46 am

The member 'Ruvel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge UtKyMUJ The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge UtKyMUJ The Heaven's Forge MPfmPli The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge UtKyMUJ The Heaven's Forge UtKyMUJ The Heaven's Forge MPfmPli The Heaven's Forge MPfmPli The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1 The Heaven's Forge TV6mrb1
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 27th October 2017, 3:19 pm

Ruvel had been resting at his usual area at the back of the West Fiore's Trading Company. This night it seemed was unusual however, as he normally slept on his left hand side so the last thing he seen when he fell asleep was his guild mark. The one constant reminder that his past could no longer hurt him so longs he was with them, tonight however he had fallen asleep resting sat up against a wall. The dream he had wasn't of his past torments like he normally had instead it was something strange, he seen a shapeless spirit that said nothing to him but had an almost siren call making him follow it within his sleep. What wasn't apparent what that as he had started following it in his dream, his body had gotten up on its own and started walking also. The spirit within the dream seemed to be ware to the environment outside of its realm and guided the youth safely to the portal that would lead them to Kyoka.

Without knowing it the youth had crossed the portals horizon, on feeling the shift in energy he started waking his hand going to his head as he felt a little out of sorts "W-why am I standing?" he asked as he finally came to the realisation that not everything was as it should have been "Where am I?!" his eyes shooting open as he looked around, his finger going to his ear trying to see if he could hear anything from the other side but there was nothing but silence. His hands moving up and down his body in a panic as he tried to feel his summoning dagger, the charms for summoning Seiyuki and even for the damned rapier he was being trained in but he felt and seen none of them. "Cirven is going to kill me..." he muttered in a panic "Then again that's if I survive..." but he was pretty sure that Cirven would find away to resurrect him just to train him to death again. "I'll figure it out." he sighed looking at this glowing ball of light, he felt it continue to beckon him forward but one thing was for sure he was wanting to wait till he was fully awake before continuing.

It was as he was about to sit down he heard a howling near by and flinched purely because he was startled by the sudden noise. "I was just about to say it was peaceful." he turned to look at the portal that was behind him and began to walk towards it but when he got to it there seemed to be an unseen force preventing him from leaving where ever the hell he was. 'Seems I'm a prisoner again...' he thought to himself his right hand going to scratch at the guild symbol on his wrist without realising. 'Our summoner, we will be your link with teacher since the usual method is not in place' Shindara sent to Ruvel who was still not liking the thought of being stuck in an unknown realm with who knows what prowling around. 'We will be your guardians as well our summoner' Amuul continued, he was thankful for the twins but certain summons would be more draining to call since there would be no way to know just how much was being sacrificed.

Hearing the howl again he realised that what he presumed to be wolves had gotten closer, it was during the time of now looking around the area with more detail that he seen seven sets of amber eyes staring back at him. This had him concerned so much so that he stumbled backwards as he tried to back away, as he did back away they seemed to come out of the bushes; he noticed just how sickly they looked which just added to their disturbing appearance. Within his hands a staff made from crystallised light appeared "I don't want to hurt them.." he whispered 'Them or you kid, choose.' Barthenz had said at the back of his mind, how he hated that he couldn't get a moments peace with his summons around. Though still not completely perfect with the weapon it was clear he was still proficient as was demonstrated as how he managed to deflect the first wolf that decided to pounce at him dodging another as he done so. Moving forward he twirled it elegantly cracking the staff along two of the wolves heads seemingly stunning them but he decided to hit them for a second time to knock them out.

"They shouldn't be killed for doing what's in their nature." he said with a determined nod continuing what almost seemed like a memorising dance as he pushed enough force to knock out a further two. As he was concentrating on what he was doing he didn't see the one come from behind him pouncing onto him and biting into his right shoulder, the razor sharp teeth digging into the bone making him scream in pain. Though shaking he shortened the staff and wrapped it around the wolf's head making it bite deeper causing a further surge of pain but he continued to hit until it fell unconscious, his clothing now saturated and stained with his glowing blood. He made sure not to make the same mistake and had clocked the other two wolves who where in a pouncing position, he remained still until the very last moment and fell to the ground allowing them to collide mid air their heads hitting each other now causing them to start fighting one another. He remained where he was breathing deeply his hand tight around the staff of light

Word Count: 952
    Health: 280/300
    Mana: 120/120

Spells/Abilities in use:

Mitne'ui Fisandreth - Item

Enemies:

0/20 starved wolf scouts
    7/56 Hungry Wolves
    0/1 Female beta and 0/4 other wolves

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 32,387.5

Post by Rasparov 28th October 2017, 11:51 pm

Something felt...off, that was all he could think about as he awoke from his time of slumber. Normally he would only come back to awareness when his danger senses went off, but there seemed to be nothing but the stars and moon in the sky. Well, that was until the light of the moon moved away from the body itself. The light moved closer to him before he felt the urge to follow it. That was odd. Normally he never felt urges to follow or help anything, but a simple unknown being of light made him feel compelled to follow. Was it a dream? Was it real? Whichever it was, Rasparov Kimovich would follow it all the way to the Wakusei Portal that led to Kyoka before it stopped. It was odd, maybe this was not a dream. He could easily read the writing around the portals, and none of it changed if he looked away, which meant he was either in one hell of an illusion or this was actually happening. Even as this registered the light would go through the portal, making a strange motion with its entire being that seemed to be a 'follow me' as best as one could without having any limbs. "Well, I guess I should head on in, huh?" Luckily for the well-dressed man he had brought along his weapons as well. That way anything that went wrong in this other world he would be able to defend himself and kill anything in his way.

A simple step would bring him to a beautiful world, one that would surely give him many things to adapt himself to if he stayed here for longer than most wished to. Little else could be thought about, however, as his eyes immediately focused on a boy being attacked by wolves. It was no standard child there, it was Ruvel from Black Sails. Not wishing to have to explain why a guild member had died with him nearby, even if he cared not for their life, the man took a small starting jump and immediately teleported into a nearby wolf with his sword outstretched. Two others were fighting each other, which meant he could ignore them for the time being, but another group of wolves that seemed emaciated came in with a weak howl and staggered run. None of these stood a chance, not with Rasparov's adaptive body giving him the speed to walk faster than any of these creatures could sprint at him. A fast-walking, blade-swinging, butler would slice up the three wolves with relative ease before emitting spines from himself for another leaping wolf to run itself through with. The creature stayed where it was, dead and impaled onto his back, as he cleaved another of the emaciated wolves in half before coming back and running through the two wolves that were still fighting each other.

Spines would retract as he began to walk towards Ruvel, the boy he had met once thus far, and he spoke up to him. "Not the kind of place I would expect to find you. Is there a reason you're out here alone is these seemingly wolf-infested woods?" The man was quite confused that such a weak child would be out here all alone. Had he come the same way Rasparov had? Or had he been magically whisked away in some other manner? Surely he would get an answer, if the wolves howling in the distance did not reach them first.

[581/7350]

The Heaven's Forge ItgRqcj
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 29th October 2017, 6:32 pm

Ruvel looked up from the position he was laying on the ground his empty hand going to his bleeding shoulder as he seen the strange man he had only seen once before. Hearing the question he couldn't help but shrug to it "I.. I really don't know." He said pushing himself up not wincing at the pain he was still feeling "I was resting at the back of the headquarters where I normally do, and I had this weird dream... when I wake up I was.. I was here..." he was still trying to make sense of it but that sure as hell wasn't happening any time soon it seemed. Standing he scratched his head a little as he watched the two wolves who tried to pounce him before still fighting each other like he was their meal for the night, to be honest with everything that went into him and his unusual blood he didn't think he would make an appetising meal to anyone but another light slayer, now that he thought of it he couldn't help but shudder at the prospect.

"Cirven is going to be fuming with me." he sighed holding his staff close to him, he knew if he let it go it would be around fifteen minutes before he could use his armlets ability once more and who knows what would happen in that time. "I'm not suppose to leave the premises without a communications link with him, add that to the fact I don't have my summoning dagger or charms for Seiyuki" he couldn't help but groan a bit as he remembered the last time he forgot his dagger in a rush, even though it wasn't his fault that time he was given harsher training that lasted double the time for a week and it almost killed him. He remembered the warning that came with it and though this time was far different from forgetting due to being in a rush he knew punishment would still befall him and new protocols would be added, that was the last thing he wanted or needed but he couldn't exactly argue on matters.

"You're Rasparov if I remember correctly" he said rubbing his eye a little still trying to wake up fully "What brought you here? I doubt it would be Cirven, I think he's on a job with people at current." he scratched the side of his head 'Oh no, I was told not to leave until he got back... I'm so screwed...' he thought to himself a mortified look crossing his face as he just realised that things where going from bad to worse. He thought that perhaps Cirven wouldn't know yet and that he could do whatever that little ball of light wanted done and get back before Cirven did and then he wouldn't know, he then realised just how stupid that thought was given he was a creature of habit that stuck to a certain routine. The moment it was brought to Alisha's attention she would check on him and when he wasn't where he normally was or his bedroom she'd notify Cirven who would likely think the worst had happened but that was a bridge to deal with when they got to it. "Why are we here because it seems like we aren't allowed to leave until it's done" his deep in thought on the matter.

Word Count: 564
    Total word count: 1'516

Spells/Abilities in use:

Enemies:

5/20 starved wolf scouts
    9/56 Hungry Wolves

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 30th October 2017, 11:25 pm

It was clear they had not arrived here in the same manner, that much was certain. Ruvel claimed to have awoken here after a strange dream, whereas the Leviathan had wandered here by following a being of light into a Wakusei portal. He listened to the kid's worried speaking, mostly about Cirven certainly being mad about him as well as him not having much of his items to help him in the given situation. Ruvel would show that he did, indeed, remember at least Rasparov's name before he asked him about why they were here. Rasparov would respond to everything the boy said, whether it needed a response or not.

"Well, I ended up making my way here by following a being made of light through the Wakusei portal that leads to this planet. Your way seems a bit more exciting if I might say so myself, but I was most definitely awake and lucid for mine." The man would look back at the Wakusei portal, which was now most definitely deactivated, before continuing to speak. "And the way from whence I came has been closed off it seems, so we are trapped here for the time being. If it is any hint, these wolves might be what we were sent here to take care of. The being of light seemed to just want me on this planet, nothing else was noticeable. As for Cirven, do not worry too much about him. If you have to you can tell him I made you come along on a mission or some kind of training. He has never questioned my actions since I joined the company, back when Anastasia was doing signups for it in a tavern, and I doubt he will do so over this either." In the time he had been with the guild, which was long if one looked at the time the guild had been around, he had not done much for them on his own. He HAD been there though and was there when called upon. When they had gone looking for the ship he had helped out, Cirven and himself being the main two alongside Anastasia when they got on board the ghost ship. The rest of the company had helped, but only a few had stuck by the side of the leader for the entirety of that mission. Cirven had no reason to doubt anything Rasparov was a part of and had no reason to disbelieve anything said when he was brought up. A simple training exercise on another planet was not unheard of, and it was just some mangy wolves so there really was no major danger to their lives at the current time.

The howls of the wolves rung out once more, a batch of ten coming out from the trees and bushes from all sides to try and sneak attack them. "Defend yourself, I do not wish to have to carry a body back to Cirven!" Rasparov would ready both of his swords again as he watched the group slowly walk up to then. He was ready to slay each and every one of these beasts on his own, but why do that when he could get Ruvel to do some of the work as well. The creatures suddenly attacked, all ten being the extremely weak and fragile ones that looked more like skeletons than wolves at this point, with five going for each person that was before them. Things were about to get fun!

[583]
    [1164/7350]

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 31st October 2017, 11:42 am

Ruvel looked to the other taking in his stance and how he dressed since he hadn't had the time when dealing with things on their first encounter. He had noticed just how quickly he had moved then and had been able to see Maera as she was in flight when no other could which made him somewhat fascinated with him. Hearing him speak he came out of his own mind "I seen a orb of light in the dream, I followed it there.." he looked down for a moment "It was so vivid.." he hated when things where vivid when he slept it meant someone was messing with his head or he was having a nightmare and given he never seen a ball of light he didn't create it meant only one thing, the former had taken place. Hearing how the other seemed to find it exciting his grip tightened on the staff he currently held "I hate it when people mess with my head, those days are suppose to be behind me since..." he stopped himself shaking his head, he just felt like it was never going to end. 'They can't protect me can they... they'll try but...' he fought back the tears in his eyes

'Kid, Cirven won't let them take you back and we'll figure something out to protect your mind from outside forces' sent back 'We need you to stop thinking like this and have faith in the ones who protect you, beside though still a weakling you are not the person you once where.' he continued to be supportive in his own weird way 'You and Cirven are trying to make me into a fighter, I'm not though even the blind can see that!' he finally snapped after a moment 'We are trying to make sure you survive kid.' was what he heard back, he wanted to comment back but the argument was making him more upset as it continued and knew that this was far from the place that this should be done as the other didn't seem to have much patience on things. He blinked hearing the comment about lying to Cirven, he remembered the last threat when Ruvel merely left out details so that wasn't about to happen "Rasparov, I'm thankful you would want to help me in such a way, but I have the inability to lie." he explained to the man who seemed like he belonged in a manor serving nobility.

Hearing the howls he nodded understanding "If I die, just leave my body... you don't need to carry it back and then you don't have to explain either." he said with a shrug, it was clear he had no intention of being a burden to the older male "Oh, I might need to hit you... one of my summons is kinda sadistic so I need to either do a large amount of damage to myself or... um... hurt an ally for a lot less damage." how he hated the fire demoness and he would usually take the damage himself but given that he didn't have the dagger that took the precise amount certain summons would be harder or just plain dangerous to use at current. As he was talking he spun his staff around with ease still in his grasp he held it close to his back and ran forward towards the five that he believed would be the ones he would have to handle given it would be unfair not to share the work load.

His empty hand seemed to almost flick slightly, all ten wolves would easily be gripped by tendrils of light that soon cocooned them preventing them from moving for a short while but still able to take damage from any strike given. 'That makes my life a bit easier I guess.' he thought to himself as he started to somewhat skillfully go between the five wolves that he had been assigned and now encased in light knocking them out as quickly as he could, but still stumbled a little through misjudgement of force, but it didn't seem to bother him to much as he rebounded. Once the five where out he leaned against his staff coughing a little his hand covering his mouth as he did so "I need to get this magic under control or its gonna kill me or even worse someone else." he whispered wiping the bright glistening blood that had trickled from his mouth. "Rasparov, how could you see Maera by the way? Before you I had yet to meet anyone who could see a fairy in flight before." he could help but finally ask.

Word Count: 775
    HP: 280/300
    MP: 119/120

Spells/Abilities:

Spells/Abilities in use:

Light's Tendrils - On cooldown

Enemies:

5/20 starved wolf scouts
    7/56 Hungry Wolves

Last edited by Ruvel on 6th November 2017, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 1st November 2017, 9:30 pm

If only he could tell this kid that he really just wanted him to burn in a great pit of fire. He really cared not whether he was left here or brought back. Rasparov needed to keep being seen as a gentleman, however, so he would remain polite and nice even with enemies amongst them. "The others would have my head if I came back with news of your death and no body to prove it. They would believe me to be traitorous scum and kill me if I went back empty-handed. And you would have no reason to lie, I can tell them everything once we get back. You do not have to lie, but just have to keep from speaking the truth. A much simpler task than needing to come up with something untrue. Silence is beneficial in these instances. And as for hurting me, I would appreciate if you did not. If you must, please give me a warning so I don't hit you in reaction, I tend to be quite fast in response to those around me." It was there that the fight would start, and the fun would begin, if not for what seemed to happen because of Ruvel's magic use...

The ten beasts that were running towards them would suddenly be cocooned by what appeared to be tendrils of light, causing them all to be trapped where they were any unable to get out of the way. The only thing left to do at this point would be a coup de grâce for each and every one of them. There was no reason to let them live, not with how weak and sickly they seemed. Maybe these creatures were the reason they were here. A culling of the weak and sick that seemed to be attacking anything that came near. Some even seemed to fight each other, which meant pack instincts were not all properly being followed either. That had exceeded their programming, but it was a devolution rather than a beneficial evolution to it. The creature known as Rasparov would proceed to slice through the head of each one, running his blade across the tentacles of light as well, as he slew the five nearest to him. He was tempted to kill those near Ruvel, but he felt that might turn him hostile and it would be harder to explain away than simply allowing the boy to feel safe around him.

"Good job with whatever you did there. I was wanting a good fight, but maybe the next batch will provide a better fight for us." These were the words he said before a whispering guildmate would speak up to ask him a question pertaining to their original meeting when the company was working on behalf of the Magic Council that he despised. It was a good question to ask, given what he had been able to do, but it was not one that he should have asked in the middle of a dangerous situation. What if the question was a closely guarded secret, like it really was in his situation? Many would have killed him rather than answer, or find a way to keep him from asking anyone else or talking about it at all. Instead, Rasparov had another way of taking care of it. "You may not know this, but I am really a slayer. The lacrima I partook gave me the reflexes necessary to be able to see and react to anything that is ever around me. From bullet to something going the speed of light, I can see and react to it in time. A blessing, and a curse if it is something I need to warn people about. If it is too fast I can only save myself, you see, and what is the point of an ability if it cannot be used to the full potential every time?" The smile on his face never faded, though the death glare under the facade was nearly palpable if one could sense it beyond the untold amount of souls and minds that rattled on inside of him. "I am starting to think the extermination of these sickly wolves is our purpose here. Shall we make our way deeper than the entrance and find this pack that was brazen enough to attack two being that were stronger than any of them alone?" The cocky smile of a good butler would be made as he made a flourished turn and began moving at a brisk pace in the direction that all of the wolves seemed to have originated from. He needed to distract Ruvel away from the questioning if he wanted to keep his secrets away from prying eyes.

[787]
    [1951/7350]

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 6th November 2017, 2:05 pm

Ruvel looked to him blinking "You wouldn't need to tell them." he said simply and to him it was that easy, he didn't want to get anyone into trouble least of all other guild members because he wasn't strong enough to survive. His eyes lowered knowing that there was something wrong with him, he just had no idea what it was and had no clue on where he would look for such information, he already knew he was a burden to those around him and though he knew the one who seemed to be in his company was kind he knew deep down he was likely wanting just to string him up and leave him for the wolves or other things within the forest. He was happy for the kindness but would rather if the other would speak his mind but remained silent just in case it was his paranoia working on overdrive. He stopped and blinked as he heard what the other was saying "How if no one knows we have left the grounds? Even if they have noticed there's no way for them to know we're together." he explained scratching his head a little but understood what the man was saying "Thank you for baring with me Rasparov." he said calmly bowing to the other just a little, this time he couldn't tell if it was out of force of habit or if he done it willingly, regardless he had done it.

"I wouldn't want you to lie either Rasparov, it's no lie that I ended up here because I slept walked and it will just mean new restrictions will be added for me." he said quietly his eyes checking the bushes as they continued to walk "I will attempt to not summon her if possible, but if needs must I will take the harm as you would rather you didn't." he said a weak smile on his face as he played his role. "I understand, I seen while we where on monster island... your speed was that of Maera's" he explained knowing he himself was fast but there would be no way for him to dodge speed like that, even if he was lucky enough to dodge he would still end up with some sort of damage and he couldn't afford it. He didn't have his medicine and there was no way for any to get to him with the portal closed as it was.

Ruvel looked to what Rasparov had done to the wolves and understood why he had done such a thing, before kneeling next to the ones that he had knocked out "If they're sick and weak... if they fail..." his voice wobbled as if he was fighting with something internally his staff of light turning to a dagger "I.. I'm sorry, but..." he was fighting with himself, he was like them at least on some level but he moved to each severing the spinal column making the death quick and painless for them his white clothing now stained with vibrant carmine blood as was his face, he said nothing as he stood up walking forward not bothering with the blood that was on him. The sight of blood frightened him but he forced himself not to shake, not to cry just to remain numb to it, he couldn't help but thing that if what he had just done to those five wolves should happen to him but knew to be careful on what he thought or his summons would pick up on it. The last thing he wanted was for them to tell him things, help him feel better or tell him to suck it up.

"Light tendrils." he said without a tone as he continued walking the dagger changing back to a staff, his pale golden amber and moon blue eyes looking somewhat void now. "I understand and won't push further into your abilities, thank you for telling me what you could however, I was surprised that another could see Maera." he said his eyes closing, he didn't like people digging into his past so would never do it to another to him it was just wrong and made him a hypocrite on the matter. He listened nodding a little he didn't want to kill them but if it gave them peace and allowed them both home their was little other option now was there. "Those who are starving, sick, weak and scared will lash out... it's the nature of the beast to want to survive." he said his voice as dead as his eyes, it was like something was going on with the youth, that this task had hit a switch inside him.

Stopping he blinked seeing more eyes but these were different from before they where feral but seemed stronger than the ones they had dealt with recently "You wanted a fight... seems your going to get your wish." he said noticing how what seemed like a larger female wolf came out with four younger wolves, they seemed healthier, stronger but they also looked like they where ready for blood. "Seems like these won't be a walk in the park." he said dashing towards to of the younger wolves that lunged forward seemingly pinning his fragile form on the ground but before the could take a bit out of him a girl clad in a black dress covered in black barbs, pale skin long black hair, in her hand was a scythe with the same black barbs that covered her body taking both their heads clean off without a second thought "You alright Rui? I was worried." the woman said making him looked to the side "Yes, I'm fine Demi thank you." he said to the other starting to stand up.

Word Count: 961
    Total word count: 3'252

HP: 280/300
    MP: 108/120

Spells/Abilities:

Spells/Abilities in use:

Demi's Demise - 1/6

Enemies:

10/20 starved wolf scouts
    7/56 Hungry Wolves
    0/1 Female beta and 2/4 other wolves

Last edited by Ruvel on 3rd December 2017, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 30th November 2017, 4:01 am

"Those who are starving, sick, weak and scared will lash out... it's the nature of the beast to want to survive." Ruvel's words were felt by Rasparov at a deeper level than the homunculus would ever care to admit to. His creators kept him nearly starving, his sin and vice that he was a being of was kept in check by their constant watch over him at almost every point in time. Even now they were keeping an eye on him to make sure he did not eat anyone powerful enough to make him a threat to them. To his own mind he felt sick, starving, weakened. It scared him to think about how much control his creators really held over him, and why it would be so sweet when he finally was able to devour their very being into his own to increase and adapt to their strength and grow stronger than any of them could have hoped and dream to become. He was Adapt, the sin of avarice and greed but only for power. To become the top predator in existence was all he stood for, and it was the very thing that grated under the surface of his very being for what would be all eternity. The ability to come back to life from any part of his self, even the tracest piece of loose skin, had been one of the first things that his creators had ingrained into his abilities by making him eat a necromancer that had figured out how to do it shortly after his own creation inside of the giant summoning circle that had been his first sight.

That day had been interesting, coming out in the form of the crystal eyes man that could see any weakness with a simple glance. Even the eye patch he had been given had not stopped the eye from seeing everything he wished to. He had started to even see thoughts and feelings before they had stripped him of the eye in an unholy ceremony that had permanently adapted him to a slayer lacrima of their own design. How they had created the artificial item was likely they same way they had created him, the sacrifice of thousands. That would bother many, but to Rasparov it was simply a way to make ends meet. So what if people died, he was not one of them after all, and if more had to die then so be it. He missed the eye, but with the powers of the Leviathan came the ability to use his eye partially to the same effect. He could temporarily see weak points in armor and bodies as if they were a glowing beacon to guide his strikes. Rasparov would have continued to think glumly of his own plight but he needed to speak up as more wolves were coming out towards them and Ruvel was showing more signs that he was ready to do his duty. "The weak may strike, but the strong always prevail. Let us prove to be the stronger one here and come out the victor. Only death will stop them, and death is what they will receive today." The man would state it right after Ruvel would talk about him getting his wish for a proper fight, and it did indeed seem to be that way. Rasparov would ignore the two that went for Ruvel, those two would soon meet a swift death anyway with what he had seen the weak child do, and charged towards the larger female and her two male companions that were standing to each side of her.

A swift press of a button on his right sword would turn the weapon into a bladed whip, each piece a sharp piece of the blade all the way down to the crossguard that kept the blades from hitting his hand when at rest. The blade would be flung forward with an underhand swing of his wrist as he slashed at the other male wolf with his poisoned blade. The slash would hit it across the face as it tried to dodge even as the whip sword wrapped around the neck of the other male wolf. A hard pull would cause the whip to come back to him with a wolf's head following closely behind. The head would continue to roll onward behind him even as he swung the whip at the Beta wolf that dodged in time and allowed it to strike at the side of her final companion. This companion fell with the blade and would find its life ended with a final stab through the body with the poisoned sword before he turned to focus all of his attention on the female wolf that was looking at him with a malice he felt in a spiritual level. An evil smirk went across his face as he winked once at the creature before they both charged at each other head-on. Blade would meet tooth and claw as the creature proved to have more intelligence and reaction speed to meet with his fast movement and attacks. He was still faster, however, and he landed a hard strike with the hilt of his sword and raked her back with the bladed whip before pressing the button to bring it back onto sword form. The creature would latch onto his wrist with a had bite that should have cracked bone. What happened was that the teeth cracked instead as he allowed his hardened scales to come forth on his arm and take the hit for him. This caused the reflected bite pressure to focus on the teeth themselves and break each one that had hit his scales even as the scales seemed uninjured from the attack. The female would yelp loudly even as it jumped back in pain, allowing Rasparov to step forward and kick hard to catch the beast underneath the chin. The kick would flip it into the air and have it land on its back with a loud, resounding, crack that told anyone in range that he had just caused this creature to break its spine. The creation would walk up to the living being and put a hand on its head as if he was comforting the whining creature. That was not the case, as Ruvel and anyone else would soon see, as he began to speak.

"You were a powerful opponent. I would grant you a painless death, but right now I am so hungry that I can't allow that now." Rasparov would blink slowly as his hand put a clear pressure on the skull of the beast before it began to be magically torn down and into his hand. It started with fur and skin before moving quickly on to sinew and muscle. Liquids and blood would solidify in the process without making a mess even as they were absorbed alongside organs and finally bones. A content sigh would leave Rasparov even as his ears twicthed as he heard the breathing from Ruvel and remembered he was not quite alone in this situation. Had he been watching when it had happened? Maybe he had not been looking when the few second devouring had taken place. What would Ruvel say and do? Would he have to fight this boy and his summons here and now, after being his ally thus far? How would he explain it to the Trading Company and Cirven? How would his creators react with one knowing about his secrets? Would they come after Ruvel and himself for this showing of his hidden powers and potential? Would they come to claim Rasparov and eliminate him for giving away knowledge of something even he had not meant to show was possible? Rasparov was frozen for a moment, looking away from the boy and his summon, and was thinking about what to do. He wouldn't do anything unless Ruvel stayed silent, or asked a question. Until then he would act as if staring off into the forest while thinking of what to do next as a half-serious 'in thought' look came across his face if someone was to walk around and look at him. This was bad, but maybe he could turn it around and talk him into keeping it a secret.

10/20 starved wolf scouts
    7/56 Hungry Wolves
    1/1 Female beta and 4/4 other wolves

[1381]
    [3332/7350]

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 30th November 2017, 12:48 pm

Ruvel looked to the elder male with dead eyes wondering what was going on with him, he didn't mean to upset or affect the other with his words but at the same time he seemed to have that affect on a lot of people regardless of his intentions. "Is everything alright Rasparov?" he finally asked softly wondering if he had done something wrong or if the other had sensed something Ruvel hadn't, he was still being breaking in his new magic so the abilities came and went which frustrated the youth to no end. "Did you hear or see something?" he had asked before the attack from the beta female and her small elite pack that seemingly escorted her. Demi had taken care of the two that had attacked and pinned him with ease, he was glad that she and her cousins where forever keeping watchful eyes on him or situations such as this could become and issue with ease.

"Demi, I could have handled myself you know." he said quietly making the other sigh her hand going to her head "Not without a weapon you couldn't..." she said pointing to Ruvel's hands making him look only to see that he had dropped the glowing make weapon making it fade, he knew it would take him a little time before he could create a new one and until that happened he would be a burden to Rasparov physically "besides, even if you did have the weapon Rui it's always safer to have back up" she said rubbing his head gently "We may have a symbiotic relationship Rui as we're you're summons and some of us may give you a really hard time but we are more than that." she said calmly making him nod with a sigh "I know Demi." he smiled weakly to the other, they had known each other since he was very young, since their pairing but something happened when he was forced to return to the facility that he was forced to call home. To this day he didn't know how demi became a summon only that she was now one, and it was in his contract with her not to pry so he didn't.

The others words had caught him off guard, he sounded like Barthenz and Cirven which made him groan a little as he felt like he was back in training with a different teacher. "Cirven and Barthenz say that the strongest survive but it's their duty to protect those who can't do it themselves... well at least that's what Cirven says; Barthenz on the other hand would agree with you completely." he said scratching his head a little, he knew the warrior seen him as weak but still he had made a contract with him none the less so found himself wondering if he had the same kind of view as Rasparov why he had done it instead of just leaving him to become one of the lost within the facility. 'Stop it kid, we've been through it before.. you're the means to an end.' the warrior summon said to him harshly making him flinch. 'Sorry Barthenz... I know, you use me for fighting sake...' he knew he was just a tool for what the summon lived for 'Stop bullying him you overgrown lizard or you meet my scythe' Demi warned, the youth hated it when his summons fought each other but with so many different personalities it was bound to happen. 'Promise?' he sent back with a dark chuckle making the other sigh 'Stop... please, this isn't the time or place for it.' he asked of them as he turned hearing a yelp followed by whining.

What he seen next he hadn't been expecting from the other male, he watched silently as the other walked over and spoke to the wolf gently, praising its strength and how he wanted to to give her a quick and painless death. 'he wants to show her mercy but he can't because he's hungry?' he thought to himself, he was confused until his eyes went wide seeing what happened to the wolf. He watched as the wolf was eaten layer by layer starting with the fur and skin ending with the organs and bones. He looked to Demi for a moment "Did he... just absorb that wolf?" he asked his summon "Not exactly." she replied looking back to him as she leaned on her scythe "What do you mean not exactly? It was there one minute and gone the next." he asked his voice showing he didn't understand what she meant "He ate it." she said bluntly "He ate... the wolf..." he seemed stunned watching as Demi nodded "Okay..." he said with a small shrug moving further toward their destination, given what he had been put through and seen he wasn't about to make a fuss over it.

"Are you coming Rasparov?" he called back with a small smile, he wasn't going to question him or his past, he didn't like it when it happened to him so had a strict moral code of not peering into the histories of others. Since he was was distracted he hadn't noticed that they had once again been surrounded but that meant little to the eagle eyed summon at his side who was always aware of her surroundings. Lowering her staff she slashed it through the air skillfully an arc of energy cutting through trees and anything else that happened to get in its way, smiling she held out her hand as fourteen orbs appeared after a number of yelps and crashing trees, the smile vanishing "I swore I should have hit more..." she said with a disappointed sigh "I'm rusty with my weapon it seems." she said placing them in the pouch to her side.

Ruvel turned blinking seeing the orbs he looked to her "Are you really reaping right now?" he asked her, she nodded "Be kinda rude not to after I killed them." she said in a matter of fact way, leaving the youth speechless "I know you're against it Rui, but like Trase I was raised as a weapon inside Cor Torva, when I came to home I was being broken to be your guardian... and that's before we even get into my heritage." he said walking to him stroking his head a little "I know it's hard for you given what and who you are to understand all this but weapons are only good at one thing and this one happily reaps to protect you... remember that." she said gently her eyes going to the other "You say nothing on what you just heard and I forget how you eat." she said showing it was a mutually assured destruction deal between the two, she couldn't make the same comment for Ruvel since he was his own person but she knew he likely wouldn't say anything to anyone given he spent most his time alone at the back of the trading company.

Ruvel shuddered almost as if someone walked over his grave hearing bone chilling howls his eyes clenching he hated this, opening his eyes he seen more eyes peering at them from the bushes. "It seems like there's no end to them..." he said to the others, at this point he didn't want to harm them he just wanted the portal to open and head home some of him even wishing that this was a terrible dream and he would wake at some point, but he knew that wasn't the case given that his nightmares where far different from this place. "Rasparov, lets get this done quickly so we can get Rui home... the longer we're here the worse the task will affect him and I doubt you'd want the burden." she wasn't saying it to be mean to or about the youth she just knew his mindset and also knew that the male would most likely not be dealing with someone like her summoner for to long if he could help it.

Word Count: 1'340
    Total word Count: 4'592

20/20 starved wolf scouts
    11/56 Hungry Wolves

Last edited by Ruvel on 3rd December 2017, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing colour)

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 1st December 2017, 11:48 pm

Yep, they had definitely seen what he had done there. Well, it looked like it was time to do the cleanup work in that case. Just as Rasparov was about to say as much to Ruvel, as in tell him it was time to die, the being heard the boy and his summon "Demi" speak about it. The boy seemed confused, asking if he had just absorbed the Beta wolf. Demi would respond tell him it was not exactly that, Ruvel exclaiming his disbelief before the summon would comment that he had actually eaten it. It was clear she had a bit more knowledge of the world, maybe even seen something similar happen, and she really did not seem to be afraid of him at the current time. The fact that she had not tried to call Ruvel into a fight with him from it made him realize that he was not yet in jeopardy here. This was even more obvious when Ruvel simply asked if he was coming. Was he really just going to blow it off without question? Would his luck be that high right now? That someone would completely disregard seeing a sight that was most likely brand new to both of them? It was either legitimate or was a trap to lure the leviathan slayer into a false sense of security until they could ambush him. It had to be the latter one, and thus he would keep himself at full attention so that he could properly defend himself when it came down to it. For now, he would play nice and continue on in their current mission as if no one had seen what had just happened.

The summon known as Demi would release an attack of her own, her staff throwing an arc of energy that cut through trees and wolves alike without even slowing down. Fourteen orbs would come forth, likely the souls of the creatures if he had to wager any kind of gambled guess, and they would fly into the hand of the aggressor before she placed them into a pouch she had on her person. It was an interesting way of gathering souls, though why she did not just absorb them for power was a question that would be raised if they were on more beneficial terms with each other. The female would speak to Ruvel about their upbringings before giving him the bottom line about himself and them. If neither spoke of it, no one would be killed. It was perfectly fine with him, it would have gone horribly for them anyway. "I know not what you speak of. Let us just finish these wolves as you suggest so that the boy does not become the burden you assume he will." The man would still be uneasy for a while around them, even with the knowledge that they both had something over the other. If they tried to pull it on him for their own gain he would just have to kill them, end of story. If not they would likely never speak of it again unless one of them asked him about it, though that would just end with them not gaining any kind of relevant information. Rasparov Kimovich would do as he was taught by the Special Operations Unit of the Rune Knights, believable disinformation and false facts.

The man would quickly run into the forest, trees becoming mere inconveniences from him running in a straight line, before he would get a group of wolves in a large batch before slowing down so they could all charge him. This was a trap, a fatal one at that, as the Humonculus's mouth suddenly let loose a white hot torrent of flames without any sign of it coming. No movement of his head, no deep breath of air, just a sudden wave of flames that would spread out in a large area quickly. Just as soon as the attack ended he would close his mouth to stop the flames from spewing forth. The flames already out did not just disappear, however, as the trees around them began to burn even as the flesh of the wolves had, the eighteen wolves he had managed to bait into this deathtrap. The smell of singed fur and skin filled the air while the smell of burning wood, foilage, and sap followed closely behind. It would soon reach the other two, though what they thought of the smell was beyond him. All if smelled of to him was weakness. These trees were not adapted to be fireproof, nor were wolves prepared for the flames of the leviathan. Nothing here was worthy of his time and effort, not that he could see thus far. Maybe there was something else out there for them to fight and triumph over, but with Ruvel here to slow them down they would likely never get to see what that thing was. His mind urged him to ditch the boy and move on, but what of his appearances otherwise? If he did such he would be found out swifter than just killing the boy and moving on. At least then, if he took his time and was careful, he could kill of anyone that knew what had taken place and the created being would be off scot free.

"Well, well, only eighteen. I should have gotten a few more, but why make me do all of the work when you two are here to help?" The words were a jab at the female summon that had only killed fourteen, and whom had mentioned being rusty with their weapon. Nothing said he could not taunt and joke, it was still quite within friendly terms to do such a thing with on in the company. It was unfortunate that he would not be able to eat another creature soon. It had been delightful to finally consume the life of a strong enemy to improve himself. The hunger welled up, almost uncontrollably so, as he was still a monster at heart no matter how much he looked like a man. All was a guise to remain among the living, like any creature, until he could reveal his true self as apex predator among the masses.

[1043]
    [4375/7350]
    29/56 Hungry Wolves

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 2nd December 2017, 3:47 pm

Ruvel looked to Demi for a moment with his young dual coloured eyes making the woman look back at him with her pure obsidian coloured ones "What is it Rui?" he asked knowing that the other had something on his mind if he was looking at her silently. "He ate that she wolf..." he started back on the last conversation once more "Well yeah, we just had that conversation Rui. What of it?" she asked knowing that this was going somewhere because the youth never brought up a conversation after it had come to a close, she knew this was out of fear more than anything else and she couldn't blame him of it given the treatment if the staff in the facility had to repeat themselves. "If he was that hungry to eat her because she was the strongest..." he took pause thinking on how to word it to the reaper summon "She was still far weaker than a healthy wolf right?" he continued the summon nodded "That's true Rui, but get to the point." she said her voice wasn't cruel in any way she just knew this place wasn't safe for him. "He'll still be hungry Demi. Do you have anything in your pouch he can eat?" he asked smiling making the summon chuckle at the innocence of the other in their question. "Just like you to be looking out for everyone else when you are likely the one in the most danger. Yes, I have plenty of strong things within my pouch and I doubt the angel will worry about a single soul not turning up." she said calmly opening the pouch at her side looking through the orbs to see if she could find something that would give him the challenge he so wanted and be strong enough to fill him at the same time.

Ruvel watched quietly as Demi brought out a few different coloured orbs, taking the purple one she placed it into her mouth and swallowed, making the youth blink confused "You ate a person?" he asked making her shake her head "No, I ate a poisoned dryad... she was damned anyway so I spared her the misery of what would have happened if she was judged by the angel." she said honestly "Before you say Rui, my kind shouldn't be out in the light and being a summon to you is just plain dangerous to us." she said to him hugging him close the barbs on her body cut into him but he didn't flinch in pain, it was like he was numb to it. "And don't even go down that path of thought, we knew the dangers when we agreed to the contracts Rui, we have ways of handling it... mine, I eat dark souls... helps when there is sun out, the twin shadows you know how they protect themselves" she said with a sigh looking at a green orb "Seems we have a winner." she said letting him go.

"Rasparov is it?" she enquired after the other Ruvel following quietly watching what was in the small green orb she held in her hand "Rui, thinks you may be hungry still and I must admit given how you devoured that sickly she wolf, I doubt she made much a meal for you." she said holding up the green orb, he should be more of a challenge, her eyes twinkling with mischief, it would be as clear as day that the soul within held an elder earth dragon and the energy it emitted showed that it was strong "If you want the chance of a proper meal take the orb and smash it on the ground, it will give the one inside it's form back. He died naturally and we both know beings like him prefer going out fighting so it will forfil two people's needs or wishes." he said before listening he asked about which conversation she spoke of, this was all she needed to know that they understood one another and the agreement had been reached. "He isn't like us Rasparov, we are weapons of others making... he is..." she didn't want to use the word innocent though on such matters he was, to be honest in her mind Ruvel wasn't meant to live in a world like this filled with so much darkness and even now she wondered if she should just take him from it due to his pure and gentle nature, but that wasn't her call thankfully. "He is a pacifist... Trase and Barthenz are teaching him how to fight but he still fights against it; only doing it because he is forced to by others." she admitted making the youth look to the side "I don't want to be a burden to anyone..." he whispered remembering the first conversation he had after gaining his guild symbol.

It was then the elder male decided to go hunt the hunters, Demi took Ruvel's shoulder gently and sighed "While he's out there hunting and deciding wither or not he wants a decent meal, I think we need to have a talk Rui." she said making the youth tilt his head but nod, the pit of his stomach twisted and he already knew he most likely wasn't about to like where this was about to head "He knows something about me which could cause issues, we both know something about him which can cause more than a few issues for all three of us if I am correct, but he has no reason to trust you Rui." she said honestly knowing what she was going to suggest was more than a little thing and she had no right to ask of it from him "Show him below the light you cover yourself in Rui..." she said calmly, Ruvel's eyes went wide with what she had asked of him, betrayal clear as day shown on his face "How can you ask that Demi?! You know..." he stopped himself shaking his head not wanting to speak on it, the glamour he used was that one thing that protected him from his past, the one thing that protected him from people seeing just what he went through.

"I know what I'm asking and I know what it means to be exposed, more so for you because you can't just vanish after a short time to the safety of another realm... but think about what he just exposed about himself." she tried to get the youth to agree but she knew this would likely be the only think he would never bend or back down from, her eyes went to Rasparov as he challenged her but was taken to Ruvel as he spoke "I never asked him to expose anything of himself to me! He was the one who let his guard down letting us see." He fought back tears, he understood the other had done it in a moment of weakness sheerly because he was starving but why did that mean that he had to reveal something so personal about himself, to him it made no sense he wouldn't speak to anyone of it, she said nothing to Ruvel turning her attention back to Rasparov for now a smile appearing on her face as she thought over the youths words. "You're being lazy I thought you'd at least get twenty three." she chuckled playing along with his teasing holding Ruvel close to her, she could feel him physically shaking and her chuckling came to an abrupt end knowing that she was the one who had caused this fear in him "I'm sorry Rui, I shouldn't have asked you to do that of all things" she whispered her eyes looking to Rasparov "Perhaps, you can tell him why what we seen leaves you vulnerable, it may help him understand and open up himself" her tone showed that it was his decision if he wanted to share the information or not, her hand holding out the orb. At the moment she sensed no movement around them but also knew the portal wasn't activated meaning that there was still more to do before they could leave.

Word Count: 1'359
    Total Word Count: 5'950

29/56 Hungry Wolves

Last edited by Ruvel on 3rd December 2017, 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changing colour of text)

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 3rd December 2017, 1:56 am

The two of them had spoken to him about giving him a better meal. It was something dangerous for them to do, attempting to sate his hunger. Who was he to stop them from giving away good food? If it really was an elder earth dragon he would indeed have something worthy of assimilating into the multitude of souls that he was. It would grant him powers more than most could fathom, and may even push him over the limit of what his own creators could control in the end. That would mean absolute freedom, something he longed for so he could grow more powerful at a faster rate. Demi would explain why Ruvel was so weak, and that they were training him, but that meant little until the boy could actually fight and survive on his own. Until then he was still a liability to anyone he worked with, or anyone that had to protect him. A pacifist was pretty much a coward in his book, and they would always be weak unless they somehow grew wise and left that train of thought. All of this would be during his slaying of the eighteen wolves, even as he poured over the possible outcomes of his next decisions with a fine-toothed comb. Well, if it was bait he was going to take it. For all he knew the items were only edible by Demi and others of her kind, and when he ate it, it would dissolve him from the inside out. But if it were real it would be a glorious thing to have, a meal that could finally satiate the starving feeling. Who cared if it allowed his creators to know he was free of their control, he would just have to kill them one at a time so as to keep overpowering them.

His arrival and the jesting taunt would be given a retort about him being lazy and a higher number, which put the usual cocky smile on his face as he continued listening to her speak. She would apologize to Ruvel over something, calling him 'Rui' like it was some kind of pet name. After that, she would mention to Rasparov that he could explain about himself to get Ruvel to realize just the situation they were all in because of it. With what she had given him, if it were real after all, there would be no reason to fear telling the boy about his true self. After all, if he ate an elder dragon people would have more to fear than a dragon itself. "So be it. If the boy cannot learn without full understanding then he will hear the horrid truth." The kind and gentle eyes would flare up with an evil normally hidden before it quickly disappeared into the kind eyes of the butler disguise. It was likely Ruvel had not even seen it unless he was looking into his eyes that very millisecond that it had happened, and at that point, it would not matter if he even did. It was time for a story, one that most could not believe was legitimate if they overheard it somewhere.

"What you see before you, this butler, is but a cover to hide anathema. I am a spit in the face of any god, a creature that should not even be thought of being created by the smartest of men. I am a homunculus, a creature created through the sacrifice of thousands of lives, and the use of a philosopher's stone, to create a single being comprised of them all. You see, I am sin incarnate and evil given flesh. When one is created it pulls a sin or deed with it, their driving force, their main purpose when uncontrolled is to do whatever that thing is. For me it is to adapt, which means I must be the apex predator. A mix of sins that revolves around absorbing stronger and stronger creatures until only I remain at the top of the chain of ascendance. What you saw was me having my first 'food' in the entire time that I was let loose from the confines of magical study. That was four years ago, a year of enduring the tests of how I worked with the absorbing and eating of others prior to that, and in those four years they have ever so carefully watched my every move. Observers follow me to and fro, physical and magical, and here on this planet I am unwatched and my doings are unknown. My hunger, now that it has been partially dealt with, will only grow from this point onward. It is my nature, and if it came to it it would mean that even the two of you would be devoured without a second thought. That is why what you seen is bad for me. My life is that, and you knowing about it threatens my entire existence. Normally I would just kill those that saw it, but Demi here is smart and shared just as devastating a secret. Names were given, a group as well, and just those with my sources would be enough to get her for anything done to me. But you, I have nothing on you. She has even given me sustenance by giving me the orb. You may have wanted to feed me, but now that you know what you do; do you believe it wise?" The last few words would have a devilish grin added to them, probably not helping Ruvel in the comfort department, but maybe after the full explanation would help him realize just how the one slip was bad for himself and them at the same time.

The now revealed homunculus would put a hand out towards Demi, reaching out as if asking for something. "I accept the offer of food, however, if that would okay." The elder earth dragon, or at least the thought of it, was not helping his hunger at all. If it had been a food-based one he would have been drooling already. It was a need based, an evolutionary based, hunger and thus he simply was driven to have it out of a lust for power.

[1036]
    [5411/7350]

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 3rd December 2017, 3:48 pm

Ruvel remained quiet watching as Demi and Rasparov spoke of how he wasn't like them, that he wasn't a weapon or meant for destruction and death; that was clear as a summers day but then unlike Rasparov, Demi knew the reason behind why the youth was how he was and didn't blame him for it in anyway she just wanted the two to understand each other a little better but that was up to them now. It was when the elder male spoke even calling him a child he looked away "I can understand without being told everything Rasparov, I just don't know why I should reveal things about myself because you weren't careful enough to make sure you where alone before doing something you shouldn't have allowed to be witnessed." he said his tone was tired, upset and over all slightly irritated. "I don't even talk to anyone really, only Cirven at length." he said looking down, he was trying to be more social but he was afraid of being hurt again.

Ruvel looked to Demi before the explanation happened "Please go take care of the others, make it painless and swift." he asked the summon clad in black "I'll try Rui but that all depends on them, not everything goes into the light willingly we're all proof of that with every breath we take." she said her hand going on his head lightly "You even defied my father... twice." she said with a soft smile "You gave your protections or I would have been dead." he commented back, making the scythe wielding summon pause for a moment "Shindara told me after I asked what had happened to him." he finished looking down "You should have let me die there, the tor..." he was made to stop as she hugged him "As much as I am a vile darkness and weapon needed in this world, the light is also needed... at that point I weighted the options Rui to let you die thus releasing you from the pain of existence or to give up my protections and make you live through the cruelty." she pulled back from him looking at him in the eye forcing him to do the same "I was selfish and chose the latter because I didn't want to be alone, I didn't take into consideration how painful it was for you." her voice was honest with her young summoner who turned his head away "Please tend to the wolves Demi, I want to go home." his voice as low, Demi knew what she had said had hurt him but how could she tell him if she had to make the decision again it wouldn't change.

With Demi placing the orb into Rasparov's hand she began running off to do some wolf hunting Ruvel turned his eyes towards the one who was going to educate him on what he was. Sitting he sighed listening as the other went into vivid detail as to what he was "I heard there where a few kinda like you where I was raised, if they got to powerful before becoming lost or became a threat they where destroyed." he said "Yes, I still believe it wise even knowing what you are... I know what it is to be starving constantly, even now that I am within a loving home I am still starving." he explained starting to undo the top he normally rested in taking it off himself and laying it on his lap, his skin looked flawless in every way. "Where I was raised the scraps of those within the facility where placed all over the area people like I stayed, to call them slums was like calling an average town Era... they where far worse, surrounded by magical barb wire, force fields, armed guards" he began to explain to the other rubbing at his bare arm visibly shaking and not through cold but fear.

"You know me as Ruvel... but even that isn't my birth name, it is one of two names they called me. The day to day one was Rothe that means slave, the second one I was only called on blood moon ceremonies and that was Ruvel." he clenched his hands on his top his voice wavering "Ruvel means cursed moon or bloodied light, they're both cruel if you ask me but if I had to choose one I took the lesser of two evils." he said looking up to the other with his dual coloured eyes "Those who are close called me Rui, I think it means pure or healer." he said taking a deep breath he lowered his glamour revealing his hair was far longer than it normally looked, his body more frail now the clothing was of and the glamour removed. Around his body golden runes would be clearly seen as would welts, brands, scars of different sizes, pinholes, burns, holes as well as other abuses. He went as far to open his hand showing where he cut himself to summon some of his summons, taking a sharp rock beside him he slid it over his palm allowing gleaming, glistening light to come from his hand "I bleed light." he said revealing another secret of his.

"These are my secrets, the things that I hide from the world... I have been abused, tortured, beaten, starved, experimented on, forced to do things against my nature, I can't read, I can't write and I can't count... all that is done by my summons" he admitted tears falling now someone other than Cirven knew everything about him, his blanket of security was gone when it came to the man standing in front of him as he put his top back on and glamour where it once was "The place I once called home is still in operation, they hunt me still and are located on Crescent Island, if I betray you take me back to them and I will live with the torture, I'd deserve it." he whispered standing looking at him with dead eyes "I can only eat enough to prevent my death, anymore than that and I make myself sick so I am always hungry and that is why I suspected when you said you were hungry when apologising to the wolf that it wouldn't be enough to sate you. I am just glad that soon you will have a good meal Rasparov." he said with a weak smile "And it's not a trap, Demi and I have this thing about lying due to the facility... everyone was so afraid to lie because of the punishment, me.. I can't lie... believe me I got hurt enough when they tried to get me to on purpose." he said calmly moving to a tree allowing the other the space needed given what he was just about to fight, but remained within ear shot if he wanted to speak more.

Demi would be wary of leaving the two alone but then she knew Rasparov had a better meal than Ruvel to eat "I hope he'll call someone if he feels in danger." she whispered knowing there was only one other that would pop up without summoning but he was whimsical to say the least, bringing her eyes around she seen over a dozen eyes looking back at her "Now, are you going be nice and come quietly so I can tell him it was quick and painless or are you going to make a fuss and make me lie to him" she asked just as she did so they seemed to come of the bushes growling making the girls smile "Lying it is..." he said with a smirk as she dashed forward starting to twirl the scythe with great accuracy removing heads, limbs and purely slicing those in around her in half with little difficulty, she cared little that she was being covered in their blood and intestines "I'll give you lot something you're feisty." she complimented them as she continued the hunt taring them down as she came across them but soon she felt the link getting to weak and decided it was time she headed back to make sure no one was trying to absorb the other.

Seeing Ruvel sitting at the tree she was relieved before she looked at Rasparov "Twenty" she said with a chuckle, she could see this becoming a regular game between the two "I thought why do everything myself when there's a big strong homunculus here to protect little me, given all these big bad wolves around." she laughed, her tone was a playful mocking what she had just said knowing she was as dangerous as he was, she took note at how Ruvel's eyes looked even at that distance and sighed "He's numb again, a blessing in this case." she said looking at her alabaster skin dyed red in the blood of what she just killed knowing blood triggered him in a bad way due to secrets she wasn't permitted to speak of. "Eaten yet?" she asked jumping up the tree to sit above Ruvel.

Word Count: 1'516
    Total Word Count: 7'466

49/56 Hungry Wolves

Betrayal

Rasparov
    Rasparov

Post by Rasparov 5th December 2017, 2:08 am

As soon as he was finished with revealing himself fully it would seem that Ruvel would do the same. Well, at least for the most part that was. It seemed he had a rough start, literally, with his life yet seemed to have gotten this far by the skin of his teeth. It seemed so weak and futile, he truly had people that wanted him to live, though, so they kept him alive by helping him out with just about everything that could possibly be helped with. Rasparov had been lucky with knowledge in the long run. He learned basic information through the absorption of others, including spells and abilities if he got lucky, so reading and such were things he had a mastery of after the first human he had been given to absorb as a newly created homunculus. It would be a shame if he had to kill this light bleeding kid, nothing could be learned save for lucky information on whatever group had held them. Maybe he would be able to meet some of them, get information out of them the easy way.

After the life story exchange Ruvel would explain that the elder earth dragon soul was no trap. They were not privy to lying and neither had an issue with allowing an adaptation based creature from consuming an extremely powerful creature with no cost to him having it. A delighted look would come across his face as this realization was given unto him. Just as he was about to throw the soul down and summon forth the creature of the earth would Demi come back to tease him with more kills and mention him dealing with the rest. She would mention Ruvel being numb, which seemed to be a common thing given how she said it, and then asked if he had eaten. "Dinner plans have been put on hold until the wolves have been eliminated. I can not have them interfering with the absorption of such a priceless creature as this one." The man would palm the soul orb and place it in a coat pocket before dashing quickly into the forest to deal with the last of the wolves so that he could finally get a meal he had been aching for. It had felt like eons since he had had a decent chance to eat and now he could have it if he finished off the hungry creatures trying to consume them. Oh, the irony of the situation. The hungry hunting the famished. The well-dressed beast would slay two wolves without even slowing down his sprint before he impaled another through the side a few more meters away. Two would attempt to charge him and be met with both of his swords before he teleported forward a few meters to end the life of the final two that he could sense in the nearby area.

A few moments of silence would follow, only the sound of his own breathing reaching his ears, before he was sure there were no more of the living wolves within the area they were in. Swords would be put on his back as he brought the soul gem back out, moving it between his fingers like one playing with a coin, as he walked back to where the other two were. It seemed Ruvel and Demi would wait for him to dine before they moved on, and without any more words the newly revealed homunculus would release the elder earth dragon back into the land of the living so that he could end its existence himself. Power and knowledge were up for the grabs, and Rasparov was ready to fight tooth and nail for both of those. The dragon was a large one, clearly older than any most would be used to seeing, but that would stop him nonetheless. "Great Dragon! I know that you have died of old age, pathetic! One such as you should fall in battle so that you are happy as you die. I offer you the chance of such a death, at the cost of your very soul! If I defeat you, you will be my next meal as a homunculus. Your soul and mind will become mine, your knowledge and power added to my own, and I will become ever stronger. You will be what brings me over my creator's expectations and outdo what they thought was my full potential for growth. Fight me, die, become stronger with me and mock the gods because of it!" The butler of Black Sails and the West Fiore Trading Company would speak loudly to the dragon, making it clear his intentions, even as the dragon huffed at him before taking a step back while breathing in deep. Wings would flap in a challenge even as the dragon reared up and stomped the ground with its front two legs.

What looked like an acceptance of the challenge was, in reality, an attack that caused the very earth underneath Rasparov Kimovich to crumble into dust. Had he not teleported into the air he would have been pulled into the hole in the earth and been swallowed up in the dirt until he was nothing but dirt himself. A painful death, to be sure, but the homunculus had no intention of dying here. Another flip of the switch on the sword would allow him to use his weapon as a whip again as he used it to wrap around a wing of the creature and pull himself into it. Eyes would suddenly glow as he allowed his vision to show him the weak points in the earth dragon's wings even as he let loose a slash that brought forth a wave of energy that would land against the weakest spot of the wing he was not attached to. The energy would slice clean through, a spurt of blood showing where he had cut it off from, as the dragon roared and swayed in pain. The wing would flap, causing the sword whip to lose its grip and cause him to begin falling down from where he had been swinging. Spines would come forth from Rasparov's skin and allow him to stab into the chest of the creature and tear through skin to slow his descent and give him time to swing his whip sword again to gain purchase on the same wing he had been thrown from. After this he would swing his other sword, the one laced in poison, and stab through the joint of the wing that his eyes told him would render the entire wing useless. The wing would go completely numb, the beast loving the main nerves that kept the brain access to it, before he suddenly pressed the button to the whip to revert it back into a sword. Having been wrapped around the wing it would completely shred the area it was attached to to do so, causing ever more bleeding, before he used the momentum to fly into the face of the creature and stab directly through the neck of the elder dragon. Swords would meet nerves, paralyzing the great dragon and causing it to fall to the ground with a great crash that would kick up dirt all around. The feeling of satisfaction hit the homunculus before he could even register that he had taken down the massive beast without having to kill it. That meant it was open for him to absorb, that he could gain its knowledge and power, that he was now the master over his creators once he could get within spitting distance of them.

Pulling his swords out of the creature, slowly to keep from accidentally doing more damage and killing it, he would place them on his back before kneeling down in front of the elder earth dragon's head so that they could look each other in the eyes as he spoke. "It seems I have won this fight. Do not worry. This will hurt more than you have ever felt in your lifetime, but only for the first moment or two. After that, your brain will already be mush and you will be dead. But you will become oh so much more than what you were in life. You will become power unfathomable and limitless knowledge. Your soul will be added to the thousands that were used to create and sustain me, giving me the chance to do the dark goal of becoming the most powerful. A sin, a mockery to the gods, a near perfect creation of a human being. You have allowed this spit in the face of the divine beings to be better than he could be on his own. You will be the great feast that pushes me into the next level of power!" The last sentence would be the last bit of his patience, his voice becoming aggressive as an evil look came across his face before he touched his hand to the forehead of the dragon. This would begin the absorption of the giant creature, which would go nearly the exact way he had done with the wolf. First, it was scales, followed by skin, and then would go exactly the way it had gone with the female beta wolf. The process would most definitely take longer, size really did make a difference with how long it took to fully absorb, and it would take nearly eight times as long to eat. It would likely feel like it took years for Ruvel to watch, if he broke out of the numbness he had gotten himself in, but Demi was more likely to be the only one to actually see it. He was unsure what she would think about it, but he really did not care at this point. Knowledge of Fiore, history he had not known, and powers and spells it had seen and learned would be shown to him as it had seen and done them. He would learn about the biology of the elder dragons, learn how they compared to the Leviathan that was the king of all dragons, and then learn how to deal with each and every one of them. He would even learn a bit about how death worked, how the collection of the soul went due to it being a soul gem for a limited amount of time. He would not reflect on that information for the time being, there were other things to do at the current moment. After the creature was fully absorbed he would stand back up to his feet and stretch happily. He felt content, satisfied yet still hungry, and would turn to look back at the other two with a smile that showed how he felt. "Thank you for such a fine meal. Such a gift will not go unforgotten, and if given the chance in the future I will try to repay you in kind. Even if it is just help in your goals in life, as we seem to both have a group that we would rather have die in flames so that we can be rid of them." The homunculus would thank them, truly grateful for what they had done, and would then look up to notice that the little living light was now gone. "It seems that our goal here is finally complete, and from the looks of it the Wakusei Portal has activated again. Why do we not leave this place and start heading back? Surely it will be a nice long talk with Cirven for us, even though nothing we spoke to each other about ourselves will ever be revealed to anyone else. That information will go with us to our graves, or until we reveal our own information publically to all." With that he would begin taking the first few steps back towards the portal so they could get back to Black Sails and back to work towards their intended future goals.

[1994]
    [7405/7350]
    JOB COMPLETE GHIOGHWAOUIVBHOUHASG0IWS

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:44 pm