Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Moon Splinters [Invite Only]

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Purifiers Flame
    Second Magic: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Magic:

Moon Splinters [Invite Only] Empty Moon Splinters [Invite Only]

Post by Irina Naginata 20th October 2017, 11:26 am

Midi, the beautiful country of samurai, Irina had never been here before yet she collected many trinkets. She had gathered an entire set of equipment and jewelry that we recognized as national treasures, though she wasn't quite aware of this fact as of yet. And yet her she was walking through the roads of the country alone... ok she wasn't alone she had a partner who was the ever so weasely weasel Itazura whom today she was calling Squeakers. But these two Black Rose mages weren't here on sightseeing today, they were here on a mission for a particular item in one of the more remote parts of Midi, a crystal known as Moonglow. "Hey Squeakers, what were you doing again before Iza said you had to go with me?" Irina asked in some way trying to taunt the weasel though knowing full well that he probably wouldn't pass up an opportunity to try and push buttons anyway. "Oh and did you read those reports I keep giving you guys?" She asked another question, she was of course referring to the reports on the rebel guild Withered Lotus which she constantly tried to pile on the ace's desks in order for them to be prepared for the worst. This was relevant cause Withered Lotus was noted to be making their moves in Midi, but it was hard to tell just who was a member of the guilds archnemesis and who was just a pawn. Irina had suspicions on just why they were in Midi but nothing that anyone could confirm with the current information the guild had.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Moon Splinters [Invite Only] Empty Re: Moon Splinters [Invite Only]

Post by Itazura 22nd October 2017, 4:25 pm

Moon Splinters [Invite Only] GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

This land was more familiar to the kamaitachi, though he's never lived here, he lived on a land uninhabited by people, but was close by. He lived knowing of it's culture and traditions from the times he'd wander the country, he grew up using it's language as his first and native language. This was all so long ago of course though, when the weasel was so very young. But coming back here over a century later, not much seemed to have changed. He hasn't really changed much either, besides becoming more and more cryptic about himself and his past. He walked a few strides behind the goddess, his nimble hands hiding within his pant's pockets. His bare feet made no noise as he walked across the ground, his hazel gaze was glued to the ground in front of him, the feet of the redhead in his upper peripheral vision. Though he lifted his head, and a few moments after his gaze, when he heard the young woman speak. A chuckle was released from his mouth at the sound of what his nickname was, it was amusing to him to be called 'squeakers'. Aruzati, as he likes to be called, pondered the answer to her question, what was he doing.
    "Think I was eating" he said simply before making himself walk faster to keep up with her. He spoke playfully to her, similar to the taunting tone she was using on him. "What about you Riri-Tan?" he asked with a grin, duplicating the middle part of her name and using as it a sort of cutesy pet name. When she asked if they (the aces) were reading the reports she'd been giving them. He let out a slight 'ha' which was sort of loud, the thought of him doing actual paperwork was unthinkable. Except that one time with Seika, but besides that, no. Plus he couldn't really read or write, so that made it difficult for him to do any desk work. More reasons that makes me more unsure as to why he was made an ace. He didn't even know where that paperwork ended up, did he have an office, did the aces have those? He wasn't sure, but if so it was probably there, he'd have to ask Seika if she knew. Which she most likely did. "Noooope~" he said in reply, if the 'ha' he released a few seconds before wasn't answer enough. "I have no idea why I'm even here or what we're doing" he said, a laugh hiding underneath his sentence. It was blatantly honest, as always he wasn't taking anything seriously.

W o r d    C o u n t:

Last edited by Itazura on 24th October 2017, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moon Splinters [Invite Only] DsdPc3p

Directory

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd October 2017, 4:43 pm

(OOC: To give some background, Ardere has been in Midi for weeks slaying Oni after the recent IH event involving them. It's been his most recent personal arc as he returned to his old country.)

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Slicing cleanly through the hardened flesh, black blood splattered across the ground and sakura trees as Ardere drove his blade through the demon. Letting out a battle cry, he unleashed a flurry of strikes. Taking down Oni after Oni, he utterly decimated an entire squadron of them. Panting heavily, his armor was tatter and blood stained. Agghh! Letting out a bellow of black flames that shook the earth, he fell down to one knee. One eye closed due to the cut above it, he stared down his final few enemies. Disappear Oni. Return to the ash you came from. You fucking pricks. The demons wielded their clubs, screeching and growling. Drool trailed down their crusted lips, their murderous intent spewing out. This was a fight to the death, one the samurai did not intend to lose. He had been in Midi for weeks slaying the Oni. Their invasion into Midi and eventually to Fiore was one he had been working to prevent as of late. His guild mates had long gone home, which was good. He did not want them to get hurt fighting a battle his family fought for years. If he could finish off these enemies, he would be free.

Let's finish this. A black aura blazing around his body like a flame, his top armor pieces fell to the ground with a thud. Dashing forward, he sliced through his enemies with ease. As their bodies fell to the earth, he wiped the blood from Clarent, sheathing the blade. Struggling to stand, he turned to face the countless bodies littered across the forest. The beautiful pink sakura trees had been stained with black blood that melted through their bloom. Gritting his teeth, he had to calm down. Taking in a deep breath, he ripped off all of the armor other than his leg plates and forearm guards. Returning to a rather large rock with his belongings, he slid on a red jacket. The guard in his hair had been long since shattered. Tending to his wounds, they slowly began to heal as the flames in his elemental body repaired them. Taking a drink of water, he cleaned himself and his remaining armor up. Wielding Clarent in his hand, his sheath had been shattered. Even so, he held the sword by its blade. He was determined to continue his quest. But for now he needed to rest.
    @Peeps
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Moon Splinters [Invite Only] FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 23rd October 2017, 10:44 am

Irina scowled at Itazura not because he was being cute with her but he was neglecting his duties as a guild ace. "Listen you, Withered Lotus is extremely dangerous and it is important that our top members are well aware of their presence, it's important that if we are ever to willingly engage them in combat that we don't do it alone, that's why you're here." She sighed as they continued down the road. "And if you need help being aware of what's in the reports I'll gladly read them too you, but only once if you still can't understand them after that then that's your problem." She wasn't normally one to offer literary assistance, but Ita was a tough case. It was another couple of minutes before Irina started to notice things were a bit off, the air smelled of smoke in multiple directions and there was a severe lack of people along the road. "Ita, does the air feel odd to you?" She asked completely forgetting that Ita apparently disliked his true name being used. Up in the sky towered two pillars of smoke, one not so far away and looked rather weak and another further away to the right that looked as if something crude had been set ablaze. "I think we should proceed with caution." The sudden amount of smoke implied that the fires had been started extremely recently and suddenly at that, and then came a clap of thunder to top it off while the day was clear besides the smoke. Irina proceeded down the road with her partner until they came across the scene of what appeared to be a massacre, but what was massacred was more questionable. To Irina she could smell the scent of demonic beings for miles and such a smell was repulsive. Holding out her hand over the spilled blood of the Oni's before her she let a few fragments of silver flames drop igniting the corpses. "Dark beings leave corruption even in death, it is best I burn this before they continue their sick existence." Watching as the flames feasted on the corruption the blaze would build up in an explosive fashion towering into the sky yet not letting off the slightest hint of smoke before burning out. Turning back towards the road she took notice of a rather rough man in red not far away. "Squeaky, I think we may of come across company." She motioned not taking another step forward.

Theme:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 24th October 2017, 3:42 pm

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The weasel held up his arms loosely, as to pretend defend himself from her scowl and harshly said words. Though you could tell he wasn't bothered, a grin was still plastered across his expression. It amused him to see people trying to get him to do boring work like paperwork, it rarely ever worked but it was fun to see them try. He did manage to actually listen to what she was saying, instead of being entertained and fully distracted by her reaction to him saying what he did and didn't do. 'Withered Lotus', sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure as to what it was. Guess it was really important that an ace and another powerful member of the guild were sent to deal with them. The boy dropped his arms after she turned away from him and proceeded to continue walking. He giggle after her offer to help him "Aww you're so sweet, I'll have to take you up on that~" he said playfully with a little chuckle afterwards. Grinning mischievously in her direction as he walked beside her.
    Suddenly something caught his attention, an intense smell, fresh corpses. But not human corpses, was that what he thought it was? Guess he would just have to investigate. Irina appeared to notice that something felt off too by her words. Though the weasel didn't look nervous or worried in anyways, he didn't look as playful anymore and only replied with a nod instead of a snide remark. His hazel eyes watched the smoke for a few heartbeats before dropping their gaze back to the goddess, he chuckled at the thought of being cautious about anything. He wasn't one to worry due to him not really having any sort of fear, it was a very rare thing to see him nervous. Probably when you should be scared, when the weasel isn't acting all mischievous and is actually scared for once. Though this was not happening now, he had no reason to be worried now. There were few reasons for why he would be scared, and those are specific towards himself and personal things.
    Upon arriving at the scene the kamaitachi was ecstatic, Oni was something he hadn't seen in a while. Plus there was so many of them, he'd never seen so many in one area at the same time, even if they were dead. The young looking boy squatted down beside one of the corpses, it was large and brutish. Scars covered it's blue colored skin, fatal wounds gave up the reason as to why it was dead. Though who know if they would stay dead, all yokai had a hard time actually saying dead. So Itazura didn't oppose the redheaded goddess when she said she was going to burn their bodies. He decided to quickly get up and step back a few strides so he wouldn't get a face full of fire. The dancing flames echoed into the weasel's hungry gaze, he'd never eaten one before, how did they taste he wondered. Though his thoughts were interrupted with Irina's words. He looked up at what she was talking about, a tall muscular man dressed in red armor sat. It was obvious to the itachi that it was this man that was the demise of all these Oni. So of course, the most logical thing according to him was to shout out to the mysterious man and wave. "Hellooooooo~!"

W o r d    C o u n t:

Directory

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 25th October 2017, 10:11 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Even among the smoke and blood, Ardere could pick out the two new scents as they grew closer to his location. They were both obviously not Oni, but this did not take away from their unique presence. Was he in fact being visited by two mages? It was not entirely uncommon for warriors of Midi to journey out in hunting parties, but this was a duo not a group. Not to mention every village in a five mile radius had been personally evacuated by the Fire King. The Oni were causing quite the problem here, but for now he had to tend to the matter at hand.

Clutching the crimson blade in his hand, he turned to see a young man and woman. They did not appear to be from Midi, in fact they were likely Fioran mages. What were guild mages doing out here? As far as he knew, Infinity Hydra was the only guild sent to Midi on business with the demon scourge. After all of the effort he had put into helping his old home, had a new threat arisen? For now he could only make hypotheses, but he was sure these two would answer his question without him even having to ask it. Hello friends, you seem far from home. What are you doing all the way out here? If he was correct in his assumption of their origins, then it was likely this meeting was not by chance, but fate.

To most outsiders, Ardere fit right in here in Midi, at least when he wore his samurai armor. The only difference was it was rather hard to hide his identity being a guild master and God of Ishval. You should be careful, the area isn't too safe these days. I wish I could say your beacon of flame was the only thing likely to alert them, but I've gone and shit the bed in that respect myself. The name's Ardere. Letting out a slight sigh, he ran fingers through his flustered brown hair. He was grateful for their help in disposing of the bodies. The flames were quite intricate, but he would save his inquiry on those for a later date. It was always nice to see new faces, but after fighting enemies for weeks, he had grown tired. His normally sunny disposition had faded somewhat. There was no extinguishing his eternal kindness, but even a man like the fire mage grew tired after so long. His body passed its limit days ago. The only thing keeping him together was his indomitable spirit and will. The will to protect was stronger than most knew.
    @Peeps

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 28th October 2017, 2:32 pm

Irina almost pounded Itazura in the gut for just calling out hello, he didn't know if this man was friend or foe, lucky for the two of them he seemed friendly enough. The man was significantly taller than Irina was so she found herself looking upwards to make eye contact. "Uh hi there, we are here on uh official internal guild business." She explained in a rather impressed tone, she often found herself among people shorter than her or just around her height, Ita himself was only about one inch taller than she was. She felt like she knew this man from somewhere but couldn't quite figure it out. Then came the comment on her flames which not only confirmed his identity but also slightly rubbed Irina the wrong way. "YOU MEAN TO SAY MY FLAMES OF PURIFICATION AREN'T SCARY TOWARDS ALL THINGS EVIL! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT DAMNABLE SLAYER MAGIC GIVING YOU A SLIGHT EDGE OVER DEITIES I WOULD GUT YOU RIGHT HERE ARDERE MASTER OF INFINITY HYDRA!" She screamed flailing her arms about not only giving a nice view of her guild mark but also almost decking Ita in the face from her tantrum causing her to snap out of it. "Ack, I-I-I Didn't mean to do that Ita-kun ACK WHY AM I USING PET NAMES LIKE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN!" She once again had a tiny tantrum this time focusing on herself without taking note of a strange dismembered hand grabbing onto her leg. "EEEEEEEEEK!" Her screamed echoed throughout the Midian valleys as she realized that a dismembered hand had latched onto her, the next thing she knew she had leaped into Ardere's arms. Her face when she found herself clinging to someone who could just up and kill her was full of embarrassment she she found herself excessively blushing. "I uh... um... hi."

Theme:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 30th October 2017, 5:20 pm

They walked over to him to have a proper conversation instead of just yelling at each other from a little distance, the tall man asked why they were out here. Irina answered, but as she did the kamaitachi thought to himself. He was technically far from his current home in Rose Garden, the city where the guild Black Rose resides. But his first home as I previously explained was actually close to Midi, though I guess he didn't really look like a native, not usually do they have dirty blond hair. After the man introduced himself as Ardere, the weasel decided to do the same, with and over exaggerated bow. "Name's Aruzati, pleasure to meet you" he said with a grin as he quickly straightened his figure. Stumbling slightly due to the lightheadedness he received from standing up so fast. Though he caught himself, steadying himself by placing a firm foot behind the rest of his body and holding out his hands, doing that mainly so he could concentrate on not falling over.
    The young looking boy looked at Irina with a widened hazel gaze, slightly surprised by the sudden amount of noise purely in one of his ears. Though he wasn't surprised by her shouting at all, after he got over the second of surprise he brought a hand to his mouth and tried to hold in laughter. Listening to her over reacting about her 'flames of purification' or whatnot, anybody in general freaking out about whatever entertained the henge yokai. It is really easy to amuse him. Amidst her freaking out, she flailed her arms about, almost hitting him in the face. Though he was able to dodge he fist just in time by bending backwards, making his body make a perfect right angle. Being a weasel he was extremely flexible and agile like that, so he could bend in the weirdest of ways, such as that. He straightened himself and continued to let out some spurts of giggles, only him could be amused by almost getting hit in the face. The next thing made him burst out into laughter and actually fall over onto his back, holding his stomach from the amount of laughter. Her getting frightened, and then proceeding to hop into the arms of the Infinity Hydra Guildmaster was incredible.

W o r d    C o u n t:

Directory

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st November 2017, 1:38 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Wiping down the crimson blade known as Clarent, Ardere's piercing red eyes observed the two before him. They seemed to harbor no ill-intent, and claimed they were on official guild business. What guild were they from? He saw no directly visible guild tattoos, but perhaps that was just due to clothing and positioning. The fire mage would be sure to find out, but it was more imperative that they cleared out as soon as possible. Not exactly what I meant, but- Responding to her outrageous comment, he noted how hot-headed she could be. It reminded him of someone he knew very well. Oddly enough, a dismembered hand happened to grab her, and prompted her to leap into his arms. Well hello there. Throwing her over his shoulder, he held her body up with one arm, which was not exactly difficult with his muscle mass. He swept his sword across the hand, disintegrating it. The body part merely turned to ash within a matter of seconds. Nice to meet you Aruzati. I didn't catch your name miss, and what guild do you two happen to be apart of?.

Letting the young woman down, assuming she didn't leap out, Ardere cracked his neck. I wont pry into your goals, but I do know this area very well. If I can be of any assistance to a fellow guild mage, let me know. Albeit, it has been a shit storm with these Oni lately. Letting a sigh escape his pale lips, the Fire King adjusted himself a bit. He stood tall and proud like most Samurai, but there was a serenity about him. He was calm in mind and soul, even with the passionate flame burning so hot inside. The fight with the demons had taken a lot out of him, but he was ready to move forward from this. Getting involved in personal guild business usually wasn't his style, but he was a man who believed in fate. It could not be a coincidence that they showed up in this forest as he dispatched his enemy. There were forces at work here, he just had to figure out what. No guild master would send his or her guild members all the way out here to Midi for a trivial task. What were they in the samurai's home land for?
    @Peeps

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 6th November 2017, 10:11 am

Irina found her face all red with embarrassment, she was aware of Ardere through reputation and knew a bit about how he was a god slayer but she had no idea he was impressive. She already owed him one for this assistance with the creepy hand thing. "Ehhem, sorry my name, is Irina and today I'm calling this dork Squeaky." She motioned to Itazura as she recomposed herself. "We are members of Black Rose." She explained trying to look rather stern and focused while Ita had his laughing fit which caused her to grit her teeth in annoyance before exploding. "WOULD YOU CAN IT YOU IMBECILE!" She screamed at him in a futile attempt to get him to shut up. "Geez take things seriously for once." She muttered in disappointment, maybe she asked for the wrong partner but Kiru was off dealing with more debtors as usual. "We came here looking for an object of interest though it's probably no larger than a fist if not smaller." She explained the situation to Ardere but in doing so she refrained from mentioning anything about Withered Lotus to him. "Do you know of anyone further into Midi who might have trinket or piece of jewelry with a rare stone called Moonglow?" She questioned, the only answers she had gathered were that their destination was along the far coast. Then there was the flop of another creepy hand thing only instead of startling the goddess this time the hand was met with a stomp of silver flames. "HAH! NOT THIS TIME!" She taunted as the hand found itself atomized by the purifying holy flames. "Hrm... I have a feeling something is watching us, shouldn't all the corpses be burned by now?" She questioned the other two as she looked over at the field where the Oni once lay defeated only now it looked like nothing happened outside of any damage that Ardere himself had caused, in fact it looked like a normal field.

Theme:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 12th November 2017, 4:00 pm

The boy immedietly stopped laughing at the sound of her shouting at him to do just that, but he just continued afterwards, though no longer rolling on the ground just little fits of giggles. Irina's exaggerated nature, how she shouted all the time and was very overly dramatic, was just very amusing to the kamaitachi. Though I guess he was easily amused, so a lot of things were 'very amusing', but that was a higher thing on the list of things that entertained him. Though it was a very long list. "Sorry I don't believe that is possible" the weasel boy said, with a grin upon his expression, as he stood to his feet and brushed himself off. That which he said was for the most part true, it was a rare occasion when the boy took anything seriously, though it isn't entirely impossible. Just a rare thing to be seen by everybody. He was happy that he was here with Irinia, things were turning interesting with this guildmaster here and these immense amount of Oni. Which last time he knew was a rather rare occurrence, he didn't think Oni liked working together, at least not in such a large group. Something dangerous was happening, and he was glad he was a part of it.
    Oh so that's what they were looking for, or was it? The goddess didn't mention it earlier when she was talking about Withered Lotus, though maybe she did, he was listening but it's entirely possible that he forgot something. He was old, over one hundred years, but even with his immense age, doesn't mean he is wise enough to learn from his mistakes. "Strange for so many of these to be out and about" the time and space mage said his thoughts aloud, his hazel gaze scanning his surroundings "Unless something has changed since the last time I've been here" he continued, smiling he squatted down and picked up a hand from the ground, he studied it casually as if you would any normal thing. It reached towards him, trying to grab at his neck, he just casually tossed it aside where it went and tried to grab as the redhead. "Yeah but most of us yokai are pretty unkillable, well no, we can be killed. We just have the ability to come back" he said towards Irina, smiling like he wasn't worrying about anything, which was true "and yes, I do believe something is watching us" he said, sensing something also. He dropped open his mouth slightly to help him sniff the air, trying to scent what might be around. But the smell of the burned corpses still hung in the air so it made it difficult.

W o r d    C o u n t:

Directory

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th November 2017, 4:33 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Giving a slight bow, Ardere clutched his blade tightly. There was still the stench of evil in the air, one his sensitive nose could not ignore. Nice to meet you Irina. Black Rose has always been a guild of interest for me. Sliding his foot onto a rock, the fire mage rested for a moment. He was still a bit worn from the constant fighting. Even a warrior such as him had his limits. The two wizards before him seemed to be energized enough. They were on a mission after all.

Can't say I've heard of it. If you'd like, we can venture down into the nearby town to talk to the remnants of the people. I'm sure somebody has heard something. The people here aren't too chatty, but you can coax it out of em. Brushing a strand of brown hair behind his ear, the ominous presence had not died down. Even his slayer senses were having trouble identifying it with the stench of death around them. Albeit, he could pick out rather odd scents.

You're right. Oni generally are scarce in this world, and a group working together is something I've never seen until now. It's a total shit show, I'm afraid. Fortunately I've got it under control for now. Plus I'm sure you've got enough problems with your guild mission anyways. Keeping his blade close, the fire mage cracked his neck slightly. Looking around at the blood covered scene, he noticed most of the plant life hit by the toxic blood had begun to wither. But I can't shake this presence. Perhaps we should get the hell out of here. As much as I enjoy a good fight, I'd rather not attract an unnecessary one. The scenario made Ardere curious. What had Iza sent them out here to find? This artifact sounded interesting, but he had never heard of it before. He could only hope they weren't getting themselves into any trouble. As a Wizard Saint and guild master, he felt an obligation to watch over them as long as he could. Sliding a hand over to the handle of his blade, his natural warrior instincts were telling him to be wary.
    @Peeps

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:21 am