Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)  Empty Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)

Post by Ardere Kasai 18th October 2017, 12:51 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Standing in front of the ominous manor, a monstrous structure of hauntings and demonic entities. For many moons, the manor was ruled over by the vampire lord Dracula. This was of course until Ardere, along with the help of Elyx, exterminated the monster. This is how the two mages earned their Vanquisher titles, both being the top hunters of evil entities. But today he was not brought here by the threat of a vampire or demon lord-he was here to investigate. After the strange occurrence with his old friend Jason, it was becoming rather evident that spiritual encounters had become more common. The Oni, the vampires, and the rising number of spirits had lead him to believe something was afoot in the world beyond their sight. The world of the dead was not one to be trifled with. Even the Fire King knew this much.

Taking in a deep breath, he felt almost no presence from the mansion. It appeared that after the death of the previous lord, it had become empty. Or perhaps the new owner was a more quiet one. Regardless, it was imperative that he searched for the origin of these disturbances. The Cursed Lands were the epicenter of darkness in Ishval. Perhaps his answers were found here, in the heart of the darkness. Clutching Clarent tightly, the samurai's cloak fluttered in the eerie breeze. Walking slowly towards the grand doors, he noted that the damage done to the manor since his last visit was repaired. Hmm. I wonder who patched you up. Running his fingers across the cold wood, he could feel the sheer magic coming from the structure. This was no ordinary building, it was one of very dark magic.

The last time Ardere found himself here, he was an up and coming mage-a Rising Star. Now he was renowned as one of the strongest mages in the world, yet he still felt the sense of insecurity and fear occasionally. The Cursed Lands could do that to even the strongest mages. Fortunately during his last adventure, he had released all of the souls the Lord Dracula trapped. This was likely why it was so quiet. Pushing open the doors, a cold gust of wind blew his hair back, deep brown locks fluttering intensely. Staring down the deep abyss of darkness that was the manor, he braved it. Entering into the grand hall, he held his sword close, his dark aura blazing around his body like an inextinguishable flame. I wish I could say it feels good to be back. For now, he was the only one who traversed to such places, but perhaps he was not the only one searching for answers to an important question; what was amiss?
    @Advent
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)  Empty Re: Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)

Post by Hania 18th October 2017, 1:40 pm

Advent had been travelling around Fiore for several months now trying to find what felt right but as of yet he hadn't found such a place, he knew time was quickly running out before the arrangement that he made with his parents would come to an end and he would be forced back to where he was raised to remain in solitude for the rest of his life. Letting out a soft sigh the white haired youth seemed more collected than normal, he knew he had duties that others wouldn't understand it seemed like a path he would be forced to walk alone for his lifetime. His magic was deemed cursed by those who wielded it, the parents of magic as he came to know the magic council as thanks to his tutors explanation of them would see his magic as dark and cast him as such a mage and that was before they even realised his past or how he had been doubly cursed thanks to being able to hear those within the cycles.

"Where are we heading now..." he said his voice almost seemed uncharacteristically depressed as if he just wanted to get it over and done with, his hand going to his top bringing out a small ghostly blue lacrima "I.. I know..." he whispered his eyes closed under his blindfold all he could ever do was soothe them for a short time before they started wailing in pain again begging for a release he couldn't give them, he didn't have the right knowledge yet. "I will find a way, I promised... Please rest for now..." he begged them but feeling a darkness grow within the lacrima he dropped it wincing he held one hand in the other rubbing it almost as if it had been hurt by whatever had just happened "I know your angry, but... I.." he sighed, he knew they couldn't help it especially to one like him he was the one who was suppose to keep the balance of the cycles, the one who was suppose to guide souls like theirs to the correct cycle and he was failing at that. Then he also knew there was more souls in that dark lacrima than their should be "A little more patience... is all I ask..." he pleaded with those within the glowing blue stone before he picked it up placing it to his head and started humming to give them the temporary peace as always before putting it back within his folds and started to walk once more.

He came back to his senses as his guardians started muttering to themselves "No, Yuui is right." he said with a tone to scold himself, he didn't need them to tell him he was screwing up his only task in life he figured out that much on his own. It was then he felt and heard it, the energy of the area had changed his hands going to his ears as he heard more than what he was expecting "Where the hell am I?" he called out almost like he was in pain, if he had been paying attention or doing it in his normal method then he would have been able to brace himself for the cursed lands he now found himself in. "There's a lot of activity here, far more than there should be..." it was just then that a torrential down pout happened making the youth frustrated "Well thanks for that.." his clothing was still loose as unaffected by the water however his hair was another matter as it started to stick to his face. He remembered within the cursed lands due to his last visit that even the trees where dead or sick refusing to give refuge to the youth in face he was pretty sure they wanted him dead and there where no caves that would give him safety from the elements.

"North?" he seemed confused by what he had heard "What's north?" he just had to ask but started running towards the destination that he was given by those who he seen as his parents, to be honest he was surprised they where even being this helpful, usually he had to figure things out on his own so it only gave him more belief that there was something going on that he didn't yet know about and it wasn't something he liked. Soon he came across a building the moment he got to it's path he shuddered it wasn't due to the cold rain he had spent the last twenty or so minutes running in, it was something else.. something darker. This darkness scared the youth making him wanting to withdraw but he nodded hearing words walking forward his hand touching the handle of the door as he slowly opened it before holding his sleeved arm "This places gives off vibrations and whispers I really don't wanna hear or feel." he said to himself currently unaware of the others presence. "Perhaps..." he whispered his hand going to the lacrima that he was still guardian to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)  59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)  Empty Re: Searching for Lost souls (Advent/Exam)

Post by Ardere Kasai 18th October 2017, 9:14 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Observing the room around him, Ardere continued to death grip his sword. His eyes darting around--there was nothing. Letting out a heavy sigh, he felt an ominous presence but it was so faint. Perhaps his theory was wrong. Had the manor been completely abandoned? Dammit. This was until he felt a tingle run up his spine. There was a new presence. Turning around, he heard the door creak open. That scent. Could it be? The young man that entered the room was Advent, the one he had met that sparked his interest in the current issues. Could this be a coincidence? No. The fire mage did not believe in coincidences. He believed in fate. It was an odd scenario to run into the blindfolded wizard, but in a sense it was not entirely surprising. They had both been driven to this place by some otherworldly force. Theirs objectives here were likely connected.

Advent. What are you doing here? He was more than certain he had an idea what the other mage was doing here, but there was no harm in asking anyways. If he did not, they would likely just be standing there silently for a moment. Ardere did not have time for silence, he was a man on a mission here. The younger man could likely be of great assistance here, and that would be milked for as long as possible. Taking into consideration their past, he considered Advent a friend now, even if they had split apart.

Arching a brow, Ardere felt a gust of wind blew through the house and the two mages. The wind was ice cold, and seemed to blow from inside the manor rather than outside in the Cursed Lands. Uh oh. That doesn't look good. Shall we venture deeper, together? The ominous presence began to strengthen, as the wind had knocked over several picture frames and burnt out candles. It had sent a chill throughout the samurai's body, which was impressive considering his nature as a fire elemental. Slightly lifting Clarent from its sheath, the crimson blade was exposed a bit. Assuming Advent was willing to follow the guild master, they were in for a hell of a night. The howling of the wind was enough to make even high ranked mages shudder.
    @Advent

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 19th October 2017, 1:50 pm

Advent blinked under his blindfold as he heard a voice he scratched his head for a moment as he tried to remember who's voice it was. He seemed frustrated that he couldn't remember well but then he never could without an item to trigger memories and since he came to Fiore he had only gained one and it was angry with him due to those inside still being trapped inside becoming vengeful and now it wasn't a slow progression. Eventually he knocked his head "Work damn it you know the voice!" he scolded himself as if trying to force himself to remember, then he remembered a big smile appearing on his face for a moment but then soured just as quickly "The soulseal lacrima..." his voice saddened "It's starting to hurt me now, they're becoming real angry Ardi" he continued but it was his burden to bare and he was trying his best but he had found no information on the artifact he was travelling with, part of him had thought about breaking into the magic council since if anyone was gonna have the information it would be them but he had been disallowed by his parents.

"I go where I'm told by those within the cycles, they led me to these lands and when it started raining my parents said north so here I am" he said if a matter of fact way as he moved silently towards the man that was once to be his guild master, if he was honest he missed the other's company, he hadn't felt like it was time to be within a guild it had been to much for the youth meeting so many new people at once. "I miss home..." he whispered quietly he wouldn't be aware if the other had picked up on it unless he mentioned it. He had only spent a short time in the guild that was known as Infinity Hydra but to the youth the guild was home and was thinking about asking for the mark again trying harder to remain and work through the how overwhelmed it was with the others help. He was afraid that the older male would refuse given how quickly he left after joining after the last time, it would be a matter for another time perhaps.

"There's more death here than what should be Ardi, it's disrupting the cycles." he said his eyes closing under his blindfold his hand going to his mouth as he yawned, he couldn't remember when he last rested properly but he knew it had been a while but then again it could be the rising corruption in him also causing it. Recently he hard taken to wrapping his arms in bandages to hide the markings but his runes on his left arm still shone through as if they fabric wasn't there. "Let's get going." he was uncharacteristically level headed getting straight to the point as he walked past the other to a door. He stopped wincing his arms wrapping around himself at the icy breath of the wind "WILL YOU QUIT IT! IT'S NOT FUNNY! I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN BE DEALING WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!" he yelled out his voice and face serious, he felt like he was about to freeze from it. As the wind died down he wasn't waiting for the older man he dashed towards the door and kicked his way through it, he wanted this dealt with here and now he had better things to be doing than playing tag with something that wasn't meant to be around.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 19th October 2017, 8:38 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Ardere couldn't say that he wasn't intrigued by Advent's arrival, but it was always nice to have company on a mission. Taking in a deep breath, he pressed forward. He could not help but feel bad about the lacrima and the events taking place in the younger mage's life. The fire mage felt a sense of responsibility to help him. Don't worry. We'll figure this out and set those souls free. I'll do the best I can to help you out friend. Giving a reassuring smile, the samurai let out a slight sigh. There was something a bit off about the other wizard, moreso than usual. Hopefully they could solve both of their problems here tonight, and then he could take him back to the guild. Infinity Hydra was often scattered on their own endeavors, but it was an accepting and understanding place nonetheless. He could only hope to exemplify this.

The presence here is different than before. Last time I was here it was evil, but this is just odd. Let's make our way deep into the manor and see what we can find. Just as the Fire King spoke, another gust of wind blew through the hall. This gust was stronger than before, and as this occurred, a purple aura began to shimmer across the floor. This aura circled around Ardere, who was entrapped inside of it. Unleashing Clarent upon this barrier, he attempted to shatter it with a single strike, but to no avail. The sword merely bounced off of it. What the hell? His body began to disappear, limb by limb he turned to smoke. He could feel his physical form being transported somewhere else. Don't worry Advent. Keep moving forward and figure out what's causing this. I'll do some digging wherever I'm se- And just like that, the samurai was transported into a world of darkness. Advent's only hope was to journey deep into the manor to figure out the cause of this, while Ardere fought his way through this strange world.
    @Advent

Details:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 20th October 2017, 10:08 am

The white haired mage stopped hearing the voice his head drooping a bit at the words the other spoke, he wanted to believe the elder males claim that they would find a way to tackle it together but in honesty he wasn't as sure that it was ever going to be possible. A lacrima like the one he carried was forbidden for a reason, as soon as a soul was inside there was no releasing it only using them for darker purposes; he had felt so bad promising something he knew there was little way of delivering on. He shook his head a little as if to get the doubt out of his head his still wet hair not moving, if anyone was going to do the impossible it would be himself and the male that travelled with him. "There's no knowledge on how to do it Ardi, if there is either the magic parents have it or it's been long lost." he said unsure if either was in fact true so was going on assumption alone.

"Evil?" the youth quirked an eyebrow chuckling a little and the thought of such ideals as good and evil given each of the apparent idea seen the other as evil and themselves as justified. He hated how his mind worked at current knocking at it again almost as if trying to fix what was wrong with it, but in honesty he knew he needed to use a special requiem that tended to what was wrong he just hated doing so. "Whatever it is, it's disrupting the balance of the cycles and needs to be tended to quickly before they get annoyed with me for something that isn't my fault." to be honest when the cycles where unbalanced or something was wrong it rarely had anything to do with the young mage, but their guardians got annoyed with him because his penance for an act he couldn't have hoped to control was to be the one that kept the four cycles completely balanced. It was a lot of burden for someone so young but he had never complained about his task.

Advent sensed something wasn't right as he felt the sharper wind blow past him, he jamp from his spot and landed on the fireplaces mantle quietly trying to astatine what was going on, he didn't like the feel of what was going on "Ardi, you alright?" he called out in the hopes the other had found a place to be safe from the weird energy that seemed to be over the floor at current. The older mage seemed to being having issues of his own and as he was about to leap forward was pushed back by one of his guardians "He obviously needs help! Yuui let me down!" he cried out struggling as he heard the final word fade the guardian in question let him go making advent fall to the floor, barely catching himself he dashed over to where he last heard samurai's voice "Ardi?" he called out his hand going around as if he was trying to find him but there was only silence, his own words echoing around the now empty room.

After a few minutes of trying he sighed realising the two had been separated and let out a huff of frustration "You are starting to piss me off!" he said his voice annoyed "Give me back my friend" he demanded but again he was only met by his echo. He guessed it was to divide them in the hopes the would be weaker that way, they obviously hadn't encountered a youth like him. A youth that you didn't want to get on the bad side of because even if it cost him everything he would end the issue once and for all. "Fine, your house.. your rules but when I win, you let Ardi go.. got it" his voice showed he was past the point of playing games as he went through the door he had been before in the hopes to get this over and done with. He may not have known a lot about the land of Fiore but he knew enough that Ard was an important man within it and losing him would dampen moral in more ways that one, more to the point the elder warrior mage was a friend and you didn't want to fuck with people he was close to something this being would soon find out.

He tilted his head listening to what his guardians where saying "You're the ones that told me to come to this place... you can't blame me that he went missing!" he seemed to be upset with his guardians so much so that he hadn't noticed that he was being followed or that he had just stepped on a magical trap. Feeling the magic suddenly explode his eyes went wide under his blindfold as the amount of things stalking him doubled "Seriously... a lure trap! Guess it's best to get you lot out of the way all at once and save myself some time." he groaned he was annoyed as it was, the last thing he needed was to be slowed down by traps and undead. "You should be within death's cycle!" he proclaimed his eyes narrowing "Leto!" he called out a woman with golden blonde hair dressed in tight formed clothing wearing a mask appeared dashing towards the wraiths and began to strike at two of them making them scream and fade in pain before she herself vanished. Advent had continued walking knowing that the enemy would eventually catch up his eyes going wide as he found himself paralysed. "What the hell, why would someone booby trap a manor?!" he growled only to hear one of his parent's words "Well what happens if they had guest hu?" he was in a foul mood that much was clear.

After several moments he found he could move his limbs again but it was much to late the ten wraiths had caught up with him. His hands moved in such a way that small butterflies made of fire appeared within his hands, he released them they flew quickly towards their intended targets and flew towards two more of the wraiths making them scream in pain as they where afflicted with whatever was inside advent's magic. He winced feeling the corruption reach it's next stage but right now it wasn't something he would bother with it right now. A neutral tone to begin to sound as advent started moving his arms in a fluidic motion as a gentle glowing shield appearing around him, his movements stopping abruptly as within the glow what seems to be ice seems to form almost like a see through barrier. When done he began to continue moving ignoring the things following him, three of them throwing darkness at him only for it and a hidden something be sent back to take them out the shield shattering. "Idiots." he said his hand going to his head 'Wait what if they...' he shook his head a little trying to get his thoughts straight, his eyes opening as he clicked back into reality hearing Ard's voice.

As he was distracted he didn't realise that he had been surrounded, by the last four who came wrenching towards him and managed to slash at him blocking the hits made him cry out a bit the dark death energy on the corrupting marks on his arms and neck more than stinging a bit. Listening to his guardians he dashed down to the end of the hall where it turned left to lead onto a new one he touched a wall knowing full well what gave chase to him, instantly falling to the floor as he had activated a flame trap a smile on his face as he heard the wraiths screaming as they vanished. He knew however this was likely just the beginning and there where more to come which became more apparent and he instantly stepped on a new trap that made him feel like he had a universe on his shoulder changing the gravity to the point he made a creator making him scream out in pain tears falling from underneath his blindfold as he found it near impossible to breath. How this place was getting on his nerves and wished he could just blow the whole damn place up, but if he done that then Ard would be truly lost most likely and he wouldn't want to be the one to say that he messed up and lost one of the strongest mages in Fiore to an evil house because the thing that upset the cycles pissed him off.

He eventually managed to get up his bandages falling off thanks to being cut by his unwanted friends, the corrupting marks plain as day to see on both arms but they looked angrier than the marks on his neck. The softer side of him just wanted to turn around and go home, let others deal with this, but the darker side begged for him to continue wanting to fight things; regardless of how how his soul was this was his duty and he had to see it through nothing said he had to be happy about it though. Before to long he heard another click knowing it meant only one thing, he had sprung another trap. This time three giant blades swung from side to side "Who thought this was a good idea? Seriously. Why build a house like this?!" he wanted to know the houses architect so he could kill the person himself at this point. This would be a bit of a problem for the youth as they where swinging from the ceiling there was no vibration on the floor "And I bet you lot aren't gonna help me." he huffed walking forward cautiously as his eyes closed trying to listen to the closest blade "The three together are like a requiem with it's own tune..." he said as if deep in thought moving past the first one with relative ease.

He covered his ears again hearing Ard's voice through not only through the wind making the voice that much more haunting but the cycles as well, that gave him a bad feeling as he moved forward more of his unwanted friends turned up but before four could get near him they had been impaled as advent stood on a trap inadvertently causing elemental spikes to come out of the wall almost impaling him too. "Why?!" he seemed far more than a little annoyed as he managed to leap over the second giant pendulum blade. He began to hum a tune his hand moving by his side before to long the last two wraith had been knocked back onto the elemental spikes. He hated whatever this was's home and he hated the rules in which he was being forced to play by but he was stuck until he could find a way to get Ard back and get rid of the sadistic bastard that was using him as a rat in this deadly maze. After he finished he sat down his head feeling a bit dizzy, sick and lethargic, he knew he couldn't afford such a thing as time was f the essence but at the same time he didn't want to become part of an experiment or be mounted on a wall due to rushing when he could pause and catch his bearings before moving again.

Letting around five minutes fly by before he stood up, the moving trap seemingly coming to a hault and walked passed carefully not hitting the blade. Moving his pace a bit more wanting to get to the centre of the house in the hopes for answers but before he knew it he had passed by another trap and ended up at the main hall, his eyes narrowing "Aww, come on you jerk!" he called out seriously annoyed at now having to run the whole way back at least he wouldn't have to deal with the traps he had already activated or his unwanted companions, then he heard them just as he got to where the fire trap had been. "More of you guys... Can't you just go back to death's cycle?" he sighed not even stopping as he ran past wincing as he felt their weapons go against his back but didn't stop he ended slid knowing there was a trap nearby and triggered it, as he passed hitting the wall hard but the trap crystallised everything in front of it. Standing he panted walking over to them his hand picking up a weapon and started to smash each one. He was starting to tire but he continued forward but soon found his head hit the ceiling "Anti gravity..." he sighed trying to push himself down but each time he did he ended up floating up again so used his hand to walk across the ceiling. He was tired, he was sore, he was irritated, he was genuinely wanting to blow up the house again "I swear to the cycles, I'm gonna end you for this." had his blindfold his eye colour would be noticeably different but for the moment that was something he didn't have to worry about.

Hearing Ard's voice a little clearer he nodded knowing he had to be getting close and wouldn't let the elder mage down, he wasn't the type to fail when he had his mind set on things and for the poor being that had done this, he was focused and that was never a good thing for anyone involved. His eyes went wide as he suddenly fell to the ground and cried out as he landed in an uncomfortable position. Standing wincing as he massaged his leg a bit, he just wanted to call it a day. It was then he activated a new trap and everything he was use to hearing stopped, his head darted all over the place as he tried to make heads or tails of what was going on, his body visibly shaking as he realised his magic was currently nulled. It was then he was visited by his 'friends' again but they left no vibrations on the ground and he was to scared to concentrate on the ripples within the air; at current he was a sitting duck unable to defend himself tears falling from under his blindfold.

As he felt weapons run through him he couldn't help but scream out in agony, 'Please... Please... I need help.. I... I..' his mind and spirits where in a panic as he hyperventilated unsure what kind of person would strip someone of their magic, more so someone like him, who was so use to hearing the cycles and his parents that such silence was more than a little traumatic for. The blades they used they twisted as they began to draw out. He tried to concentrate on something other than the silence and pain but nothing came 'Y-Yuui' he thought wanting him out of every parent, the one that was the strictest but he realised it was for his and the others safety that he was so strict with him. After a moment he stood looking at them eventually thinking of something in the hopes that when they where gone his magic would return. "Please allow me to return to my parents." he whispered his voice trembling though he couldn't make out the words he could tell they where happy to give him what he had just asked for, but as they quickly moved forward he dropped to the floor making them skewer each other on their weapons.

Hearing the weapons of the wraiths drop he laid on the floor his panting in fear and pain "I don't have my magic right now but I got to press on, it's expected." he said reminding himself of what he was, and duty and honour where two of the things that had been rammed into his head since he was a very young boy. Limping a little he got to a large set of double doors, taking a deep breath he pushed them open walking in after he crossed the threshold to the ball room he started hearing everything like he should it put him at ease instantly, but the fact remained he had been shaken to his very core.

Word Count: 2'741

Traps:
    Lure - Paralysis - Fire - Gravity (heavy) - Swinging Blades - Elemental Spikes - Relocation (to the beginning) - Crystallisation - Gravity (light) - Null magic

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd October 2017, 3:41 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Being sucked into another world was quite alarming and confusing, but it was not a feeling Ardere was unaccustomed to. As his feet hit the ground, he found himself in what appeared to be a world of darkness. Moving his arms around, there was nothing other than infinite night. Biting his lower lip, the samurai unsheathed his sword. Creating a flame across the edge of the crimson blade, he lit his way through the abyss. Moving forward, he could see inklings of light. A voice called out his name. It was Advent! Bursting through the thin yet prevalent light, he now realized he was still in the manor. The only difference was, he couldn't touch anything. His hands merely passed through all of the objects he attempted to grab. Even Advent was the same, he couldn't do anything as simple as nudging the young man.

Where was he? The answer to this question became more evident the longer he stayed within this world. All around him were passing phantasms, spirits. They would disappear and reappear many times over as he was forced to watch his friend fight his way through the manor, unable to speak to him. The only solution was to continue on his own, and escape this hell. Dashing through wall after wall, he moved with an intense speed. This was of course until he felt a rather large presence nearby. There was only darkness and evil in this mansion, stronger than he expected. A hand made of pure dark magic attempted to grab him. It was powerful, but Ardere sliced through it with a flaming blade. The enemy was strong, but the Fire King was stronger. Unfortunately this was of no use seeing as he was trapped. He had to figure a way out. So, he kept moving, deeper into the house.
    @Advent

Instruction Stuff:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 25th October 2017, 6:00 am

Advent turned his head one way and another standing at the threshold of where he had just come from to where he was to go forward, he still moved his arms around himself shaking from the scare he had just experienced when his entire world went silent. "I really didn't like that." he whispered, he wanted to turn back but what would that accomplish other than the fact he couldn't forfil his atonement; with a deep breath he listened to his parents as they told him about the room "It has hundreds of years of dust?" he repeated what he was told "Tables and chairs are tipped?" this had made him curious as to what would have happened to cause such a thing to happen "They need to get a better maid and invite better behaved guests." he commented he was trying to cover his fer with humour so got away with a comment he otherwise wouldn't have. "In seriousness though, was their a panic or a riot or something?" he asked more to himself than anyone else as he tried to get what he was told to make sense "Ah, crap that means stuff that's going to hurt my feet is on the ground." he groaned wincing as he felt his head be swatted "I'm sorry, I'll watch my language." he said to the unseen forces that he called parents.

After a few more minutes of steadying his thoughts he moved forward and listened as everything seemed to fix itself, he brought up his blindfold a little just so he could see the goings on but no one would see his eyes. He was surprised to hear music, talking and laughter, the smell of sweet meats, cakes and wine in the air. "A ball?" he seemed to question as if someone had told him the answer to a question he was about to ask as he continued walking amongst the lively spirits a smile on his face. "Seems pleasant en-" he hadn't even managed to finish his sentence when the screaming started his eyes going wide under his semi covered eyes as he seen everything. Every act of violence started to play out in front of him, he felt their the touch of those who grabbed onto him as if they where solid, hearing their cries of mercy, begging him to save them for the fate that would soon befall them as it had on that night and every night since. Clenching his eyes shut he covered his ears tears falling as he shook his head, right now he couldn't save himself how the hell were they expecting him to save them from their current torturous and sadistic cycle. "I-I can't..." he whispered, he knew it was his duty to bring them peace but he doubted himself right now.

"Don't you think I already know my job!" he growled as he brought his blindfold down "You don't know how much having to do this day in and day out affects me!" his hand swiped at the air as he spoke to his parents "I know if I want to pay back my debt I have to help as many as I made suffer that day but it's to much!" tears fell from the boys eye his hands clenching "It's just to much..." he whispered, his senses kept getting every time he came within the cursed lands and so he tried to avoid wandering onto the lands but every now and then he done so inadvertently or he was dragged by the those spirits that wished to cross but found they couldn't without help. He was still in his mid teens and to expect him to forfil such a task was just plain cruelty by unseen forces, it had strained the young mage since he was a young boy but it had only got worse as he grew.

Eventually the hall that was filled with music and sweet smelling foods that had changed to the chaotic slaughter came to an end and what the young white haired mage was left with was a large destroyed room filled with silence. Most people would have smelt the damp and must in the room, advent however smelled the stale blood "I feel dirty just by what I just witnessed but the smell... the smell makes me sick..." he whispered as he got to the middle of the room trying to catch his breath, he jamp back a little as he felt the crack of a fragile rib cage underneath his feet "I'm so sorry, I didn't..." he shook feeling he had just disrespected the dead person he had trodden on not that he could help it due to his disability. This felt like it was going from bad to worse and there was nothing that the youth could do to stop it, he felt so lost and for the first time wished that his other side would take over and deal with things but it remained silent and still in its slumber.

The two questions that was on his mind were 'Who would do such an awful thing? And why would they do it?' to the teen all life was sacred, even those who had crossed beyond the veils should never be treated in such a manner. He could tell the spirits who had previously begged him to save them had been reliving that night for centuries without a moments peace, he also knew that they would never find the peace they deserved after so much torment. "And the workload just keeps expanding." he said finally getting over the shock of being disconnected from his magic for a short time. "Lets get this over and done with, I have better things to do than play with the lapdog." he said his arms crossing awaiting for the one who caused so many deaths. 'Stay strong a little longer and you'll get your peace.' he thought, he also worried about Ard as he came to the conclusion he was within one of the cycles and that was how he heard him in the way he had. He was concerned however with how an extended stay in the realm of the dead would affect a living person, more so as the dead came to resent the living after time. "Please be safe Ardi." he whispered

As he was deep in thought he didn't notice that another had joined him in the ballroom, that was until he heard the snickering of the man "Enjoy the ball boy?" he spoke to Advent making the youth lift his head "Hu?" he seemed confused by the other "Ball?" he tried to figure out what the man walking toward him claymore in hand "No, it was a senseless massacre." his voice cold as his eyes narrowed under his blindfold his head lifting as he sniffed at the air "Unde-" before he could even finish the other had swung his sword to the point Advent barely had enough time to dodge cutting along his arm making him wince "Quick little bastard aren't you." the vampire spat making advent grin "With the teachers I have, you need to be." he grinned running forward as he was inside the radius where the sword would be of use and started to punch at the other, he was in no way holding back or allowing the vampire a moment of rest. All of the frustration, anger, fear, hatred that he himself felt was being backed by the spirits of those trapped within the room only making him hit stronger and faster; he didn't stop even when the blood of his enemy was covering his hands, he just wanted the bastard truly dead.

Advent hadn't taken into consideration that being emotional within a fight never ended well for the attacker especially when the enemy was a cold and calculating, after allowing the youth to get frustrations out but that came to an end when he moved his hand forward. As he done so it almost seemed to release a pulse blasting the white haired back through a wall making him cry out in pain, sitting up slowly he rubbed his back "What a cheap move!" he yelled at the other who gave no peace as he dashed forward the blade of the claymore started to crackle as it was engulfed in lightning. The young mage decided to sit exactly where he was until the very last moment the requiem of shadow dance going though his mind, he knew that the spell would be significantly weaker as he wasn't able to dance with the requiem but it would be enough for him to get away. As the blade almost hit his head he seemed to disappear, what had happened was that he was now sitting on one of the destroyed pillars "So dead man, what's your name so I know who to tell Death's guardian who's currently messing with his cycle." his voice sounding more annoyed than before but that might be due to the hell he was currently going through and the fact the fabric of his clothes were getting damaged.

The vampire seemed to be caught off guard as his prey seemed to vanished and looked around trying to find him, he didn't think about looking up until Advent spoke. What he seen was the youth waving swinging his legs almost like a child "What the hell are you?" he couldn't help but yell out, the way the other was acting was sporadic, he was one way one minute and changed to act another way the next. The elder vampire just had no idea how to take the one he was up against. "Aren't you confident. My name is Artimis at least you should know who is sending you to join the pathetic wretches of the ball." he said dashing forward Advent jumped to his feet dashing forward twirling in the air the sword cutting through the fabric of his blindfold and sleeved arm making them fall to the ground knocking the vampire back. Standing he glared "You asked me what I am..." he started to step towards the Artemis, the vampire scurrying back seeing the dark aura being let off by his opponent who leaned forward grabbing his claymore. "I am the balancing requiem!" his voice cold as he spoke, the vampire's eyes going wide as if he had just met the boogieman

"You hurt the living... you make the dead suffer... and you..." he brought up the sword above his head as "You go against the cycles, you are an abomination that needs to leave the land" he growled as he lowered the sword in one clean swipe removing Artemis's head from his shoulder before throwing the sword to the ground as the body slumped over. His eyes went around the hall seeing all those who had been trapped for so long once again dancing and smiling as they departed the hall to find their long awaited peace. "I really do hate undead..." he said to himself as he wondered where the next place he should be going, because it was clear he was far from finished as he started to walk towards another door glad at least he could help those who needed it. He stopped however hearing his parents nodding, he had to agree with what they said, his body was hurting and he was tired given that he had just fought forty one enemies, triggered ten traps and had to do more strenuous tasks than what his magic usually called for.

Sitting for a moment he fell back onto the dust covered floor his eyes closing as he needed to rest for at least a few minutes. "For an abomination, he was a tough one and he's not even the cause of it." he spoke his words echoing around the room "I think fun time is over, I've passed all of your stupid trials..." he called out sitting up after a few minutes "I think we finally end this requiem so a new one can start." he tried to stand up but his body for now denied him it was just far to tired. "I doubt you'll give it to me, but I need an hour to rest up, but then if you don't believe you can take me on when I'm able to defend myself then bring it on... I'll still defy you!" he yelled out before falling back on the ground once more his breathing silent and steady as he waited to find out if his request would be granted.

Word Count: 2'101

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 26th October 2017, 11:55 am

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Pushing through the darkness, Ardere was a single faint light in a sea of immense darkness. The evil presence was overwhelming here, but it was nothing he had not felt before. Unfortunately he could only watch as Advent struggled to advance, ultimately making it through the ballroom and defeating his enemy. He was happy that the young mage was succeeding, but the immense presence in his future was one that he worried about. Keep pushing, Advent. Taking in a deep breath, he held his flaming sword up high as he continued to press deeper into the manor. It was now that he found the basement, the origin of evil in this manor. This was where he and Elyx encountered the Lord Dracula, and for many years where rituals were held here. It was the perfect place for a necromancer to set up.

Stepping down the endless staircase, he now came across a rather large barrier, one of glowing green and black flames. It was rather odd, like there was a skull formed in the flames. Lifting up his sword, he swung the weapon with all of his might, shattering the barrier. Stepping into the room, he now saw the ritual site. The corpses and skeletons, as well as the green torches were unsettling. Hmm. I see someone has surpassed my barrier, and it's the one stuck in the spirit world no less. You are indeed powerful. I cannot allow you to interfere with my plans. Ardere's eyebrows narrows, as he looked upon a cloaked man who could apparently see him. This was no doubt the creature responsible for not only his fate, but Jason's as well.

And I can't allow you to finish your plans. The fire mage retorted readying his attack. Unfortunately that is not up to you. You are trapped in that spirit world. The only way to release you is to break these crystals, thus destroying the souls in them, or perhaps if your little friend were to defeat me. But I doubt that will happen. Gritting his teeth, Ardere stared down the man. It seemed that he was in quite the pickle. He could not free himself without harming others, so it was all left up to the blindfolded mage. The guild master had to have faith in his friend.
    @Advent

Instructions and stuff:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 28th October 2017, 2:32 pm

Advent remained where he was on the dust covered floor of the ballroom surrounded by the skeletal remains of those who had perished on that night so many centuries before. The ballroom was silent within the physical realm, but he had also noticed that it was beyond quiet within the cycles but this was most likely because of where they had been situated unable to reach the cycle they where each meant for and now after a long torturous wait finally managed to enter the cycles and feel at peace. It was times like this that he knew that his own torment and suffering was worth handling, even his own chaotic mind and sporadic moods and motions was worth it for this short time of peace. A sigh finally escaped his lips as he closed his eyes to try and gain a little rest since he hadn't been told that it wasn't permitted in the puppet masters rules which he was thankful for.

Within a few minutes he was curled in a up almost as if he was a kitten, his breathing gentle as he slept. He didn't care right now if he was vulnerable after the hell he had been put through his body was screaming for the rest or it would rebel against him, the last thing he wanted to do was become a sick requiem within the middle of dealing with the person who likely started this whole sordid plot. How he hated the undead but normally it wasn't their fault, but the fault of those playing with magics and powers they should otherwise leave alone but didn't have the sense to do such a thing and so it was part of his job to put the dead down and put an end to the idiots who made the abominations. He didn't understand why they wanted to mess with the cycles nothing good ever came from such things especially if he was the one that was your hunter.

Before to long his eyes began to flicker open a little as he heard his parents telling him he had rested enough the hour was almost over. Slowly sitting he nodded to their word completely forgetting where he was and what he was doing. "Where are we and why are we here?" he asked before covering his mouth yawning, one hand covering his mouth his other going to his eye rubbing it as he tried to wake up. It was only when he sniffed at the stale mildew and blood ridden air that he reminded where he was "And here was me wishing it was just a nightmare." he groaned falling back into the dust riddled floor a small dust cloud lifted around him "Haven't I done enough yet?" he asked his hands going to his face as he then realised something was missing "Wait... where's my blindfold?" his hand went to his hair given that was where he normally put it when he slept but it wasn't there. "Of course, I've never done enough..." he grumbled feeling around the area trying to find his blindfold but found nothing but a skull "Woops... sorry, I didn't mean to put my thumb in your eye..." he sounded sincere in his apology to the person bowing from his sat position.

After a few seconds he sat straight sighing "So where's my blindfold, I'm not scouring the floor because I don't want to put my fingers into anyone else's eye socket" his voice serious but let out a loud groan of frustration as he heard the reply "You see?! This is why I hate undead..." he crossed his arms "No respect for other people's belongings!" he had a cheek to talk when it came to that kind of thing but at least he had a reason for his behaviour, he had been isolated his entire life and lived within a forest so had a lot to learn and was a child when wanting to experience these new things, but then there was also how he learned and how he stored the information. His parents done what they could to keep him in check but sometimes his curiosity made him ignore what they wanted of him and they couldn't blame him for that unless it was something that was extremely important like his current task.

"Hm?" he listened tilting his head a little to the questions he was being asked "I feel okay... I guess" he said quietly holding to the arm covered by his torn sleeve, he knew he was far from fine but that would have to be pushed aside for the moment. He didn't see the point of tormenting the dead if he was just going to get corrupted again soon and have to do it all over again, he hated the purifying requiem but it was a necessary evil if he was going to remain himself. "I know I've been over doing it, but I can't help that because you lot and they cycles keep dragging me places!" he seemed annoyed that he couldn't get a moments peace, but then that was most likely because it was true; ever since he was young he was at the beckon call of forces unseen and heard to regular people. Eventually he stood and headed towards the door that led him deeper into this forsaken and cursed manor "Ever think we should just destroy this place when it's done?" he asked even though he knew his answer, for a moment he stopped and held his stomach "Why won't he stop thinking about food?!" he grumbled hearing Zeno's thoughts about some sort of all you can eat bbq place inside Era that was having a grand reopening. He loved the person he came to call his big brother even if he was odd and called him by his unborn little sisters name, what an odd experience that was in the beginning but came to accept it for Zeno's sake; but he came across as an endless black hole when it came to things like food but it was part of weird charm he guessed.

"Oh be my guest if you think you can get it done quicker, but if not then let me do my job and hush for a change!" Normally he wouldn't dare talk to his parents in such a manner but he was higher than he had ever been with his corruption before so it had them more than a little concerned for the youth's state of mind. After a few minutes he managed to make his way down another hallway with many doors, he opened each door to find out if it was the correct way to go but each ended up being a different kind of room. "This place is a maze, it's irritating." he was in a foul mood crossing his arms as he got to the door at the end of the hallway and kicked it open and covered his ears as his hearing was assaulted with screams of thousands of people in agony making him fall to his knees tears falling as it was wasn't just his head that was being hurt but this but his very soul; his head started to go so fuzzy that he swore that he was going to black out. He pulled back and caught his breath wondering how he was going to get to this never ending challenge it, or at least that is how it seemed to the teen.

"There's something really bad down there..." he said sitting on the floor as he tried to think of a way on doing it without being overwhelmed by the things he heard screaming, begging for help... begging to be released from their eternal prisons. He knew it wasn't a job he could walk away from his parents not the cycle guardians would allow such a thing so he had to think of ways this could be done and quickly; as he knew if he stayed down there to long with how things currently where he would lose the little sanity he clung to and that was a scary thought to all involved. "I can't block them out because I need my hands and if I do block them out I'd be blocking you all out too and where right now it sounds like a good idea I'm pretty sure I'd regret it later." he said flopping back on the rubble filled floor thinking, but for the first time in his life was completely stumped.

"The one time I need you to wake and you decide to be napping." he sighed poking his head for a moment standing, he normally hated that side of him but it was the one side that could actually help him. After a few moments of nagging about him procrastinating he jamp to his feet and headed towards the door he had previously kicked in and stood there, he could feel the foreboding and eerie aura that was just at the other side and knew whatever was below was dangerous not just to the living but to the cycles too now that he had managed to concentrate a bit on it. "This guy is a new and special type of stupid" he face palmed before bracing himself to pass the doorway his eye clenching as he continued going down what seemed like a never ending spiral staircase as he tried to ignore the sickening feeling he was getting till he got to the bottom. He paused taking a step back poking at the flaming a few times "Open up!" he demanded "Your idiot master is expecting me" he said only to hear a snort "Oh so that's how it's going to be... either you open up or I put you out now choose" his tone showed he wasn't messing around on the matter as he merely went to the skull as he used a hidden tune making the skull dissipate he couldn't help but shudder at what he did moving forward.

"Moron, I'm home!" he called out looking to the large lacrima within the room ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room as be began walking to the one closest "What the hell are you thinking?" he asked his hand going to the large lacrima his aura turning black. "This ritual... ARE YOU THAT STUPID... REALLY?!" his voice loud and cold as he turned his head towards the necromancer caring little about the aura that he had around him. 'luckily my magic won't hurt the lacrima or I'd be in trouble.' he thought to himself "So you're the one who likes playing games with souls, fine lets make a bet." his tone ice cold as he went back to walking forward the necromancer now on his own unable just how easy the one before him had been able to take out his small army of undead. "You win, you get my soul to torture and torment to your heartless desires..." he said his voice without tone "And if you win?" the mage asked intrigued. "I win, you release them and my guild master... then you will end up in a cage till the day you pass" he said calmly, he may have left infinity hydra but to the youth Ardere was still his guild master and that would never change regardless of circumtance. He was loyal to a fault after all and it was to the elder mage and his guild he swore allegiance and he meant it. The man nodded with a smirk not believing the one before him could forfil such a tall order "Very well, we have a spiritual contract." Advent decided it had to end and quickly the runes in his eyes glowing a little but he managed not to active them fully yet, instead he activated the set of runes on his chest which began to glow a red glow but because of the natural purple glow, the rune now almost looked as it was giving off a sanguine color.

Now standing in almost a straight poised position his normal care free demeanour completely and changed and what is left in its place was an extremely lucid, serious version of himself with a  smug look on his face and cold unfeeling eyes almost piercing into anyone who dared to look at him. Around his feet a blue glowing seal appeared and ignited a few seconds after it appears into blue flames two meters wide and six inches high around himself. "Begone you vulgar things, block not the path I tread." he began his hand going to his head "My heart of ice will show no mercy!" he said bringing down his hand down the flames flared to be seven foot tall and expanded to be sixty meters wide catching the 5 skeletal guards unaware and turning their aged bones to ash with little effort "Learn your lesson well..." it would be clear to the trapped guild master this wasn't the boy that he had first met or even started this expedition with, he was far, far different more focused and wasn't going to let anything distract him. He heard more bones moving "Hmph..." he said moving "Dance in my hands you pathetic marionettes" with a single motion he summoned eight shadow replica's of himself which start running towards the skeletal hounds as he started to walk slowly towards the necromancer his blue eye colour turning black the golden writing turning red, they continued to be dead set on his target.

"All I need to do to help those sad wretches is take out you from my understanding, a request I am more than happy to oblige in." his voice heard nothing but darkness and venom as he spoke each word, almost like the thought of hurting him gave him some sort of sadistic pleasure the marking on his arms now looking like purple soars, the purple bruises that hadn't been on his neck before all this happened becoming darker. While he was tracking down his pray the skeletal hounds started taking bites out of the shadows only to be hurt by the slash damage they do when destroyed, as the last shadow clone fell so did the last hound "You're little army seems to be going missing... what's your next futile attempt?" he asked and listened as he got his answer as if on que. He couldn't help but smirk as his aura fully covered him as he dashed forward dodging the opponents bone club, only to seemingly land on it lightly and run up it his feet connecting to the back of the skull as he started a swift flurry of punches flipping backwards and skidding across the floor as he barely dodged the club once more his eyes narrowing as he sped forward once more this time attacking the support again he managed to hit with four of the six blows, jumping up and kicking him backwards so he wouldn't land on him.

What might have been missed was that the long set of runes up his arm that usually sat as purple where now black with a purple glow showing they had been activated and the look on his face proved he was way past playing games he wanted this finished here and now. As Advent dashed forward he was met with resistance as the other had created a sphere of energy that cancelled out the first set of six punches as Advent was so focused on breaking the shield he didn't notice the two green skulls that came crashing towards him not only doing physical damage but also crushing damage but it seemed like the one in front of him wasn't just happy to do that he hit his staff against the floor, flames coming from each of the crevices spiralling around the white haired youth making him scream out in pain as these attacked not only physically but magically too making him fall to the floor blood coming from his mouth a he coughed seemingly black blood.

The necromancer seemed to be confident that the youth was past being able to fight with just how injured he looked his clothing torn clear off his top, the scars of his duties clearly seen on his skin for all to see as where the brands, he trembled feeling this bad, but more so that the past he tried to hid, what he was on full view for the world to see. It was then the necromancer grabbed him by his neck dragging him up as he began to choke the life out of him, his eye color having not changed yet nor had the two activated requiems "Not so big now are you boy" he said in a conceited tone making Advent burst out laughing making the mage look frightened on how he could be like this after everything that happened, his hand shot forward with such speed it broke the rib bone, forcing it into the man's heart

"I lied before about taking you in, your sentence has been decided by the cycles... you are to become a trapped soul for eternity." his voice cold as he gave the final blow falling to the ground as the mage did. Panting watching as the orbs left the four large lacrima, his eyes going to the small lacrima that had fallen from his shirt and noticed it was now empty his hand reaching for it as he whispered something the soul of the necromancer was dragged in. It was now the youth screamed out tears falling the requiems coming to an end and his eyes changing back to how they should have been trembling but otherwise unable to move, the two requiems he activated having taken everything out of him.

Word Count: 2'972

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 12:34 am