Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inquieries

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Inquieries Empty Inquieries

Post by Oras Auro 15th October 2017, 9:57 am

Not too long ago, Oras had run into a wizard under the alias Moon, who was cloaked and masked save for his hair and hands. The man had summoning magic and had asked Oras to work with him on a job so that it wouldn't take so long. It was clear throughout it that the wizard wanted to get the mission completed as soon as possible because he disliked the task and wished to return home. The objective of the mission was a simple one. Target an individual and punish him for what he was doing. The reason was that this individual and his men had stolen a shipment from the same company that Ruvel worked for and the guild was hired to punish this man. At least he believed they were hired. Moon didn't share any reason as to why he was there and why the guild cared so he had to make an educated guess as to why they were there in the first place. All in all the men they had to fight were not all that bright. In addition to this there was one issue that Oras had run into. The man who had invited him to aid in this task, Moon, had pushed Oras away, choosing to rely on his own strategies and strengths.

The one thing that kept Oras there was a pair of twins who evidently give Moon the ability to create telepathic links with others. At first Oras had become enraged by them because they read his entire life, memory's and thoughts like a book. After they explained however he past the point of understanding. They had earned his respect which nobody before has ever done before. Other than his mentor that is. Through that respect he gave Moon a chance and he listened as one summon in particular, the frost one, had spoken to Moon reminding him that Oras was there as an ally with his own set of skills. Once Ruvel put his trust in Oras disarming and defeating the leader and his minions was pathetically easy. All in all the objective was complete and Moon had collapsed. He recalled something the summons and he had said about medicine so he was assuming he was possibly plagued. There were also other things they said that he wouldn't forget either...

So what was Oras' next move? Investigate Moon obviously. And he already had his first clue. Moon was aiding the trading company with a matter of theirs. It just so happened that Oras knew someone in the company that he could speak to and gather some intel from. Ruvel didn't seem the type to be ignorant. Perhaps not as analytical as Moon and Oras, but not ignorant. In addition he may be able to ask for the information and retrieve something. Oras doubted the company would share all their info on the guild member, or the guild in general. Everyone had their deep dark secrets. This was a plain fact of life and fundamentals. Whether these secrets were a big impact on the world or not wasn't much of a concern of his. He really didn't care unless lives were at stake. Now someone he seemed to be running into more than once? That was a matter he would wish to seek information on.

Oras had made a trip to Divide Island because that was the best guess of where Ruvel would be. This was because the company's head quarters were stationed there. Wondering why they called their company's main section of operations HQ was a thought for another time. How he knew where it was could be answered very easily. When Ruvel had given him an invitation to a Halloween party, which Oras partook in very very little in, that the party was being held in his company's HQ. Therefore he would travel to Tolgalen and check in to see if Ruvel was there. If he was then he'd request to see him. If not he would await Ruvel's return. He disliked traveling while knowing that there was an individual he kept running into and knew very little about him.

Oras had soon reached the building and approached the desk in the front. Cloaked and masked as usual he ignored any stares or looks anyone gave him. He stopped at the desk, looking at the woman through the black visor of his mask.
    "Is Ruvel available? I wish to speak with him."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Inquieries Empty Re: Inquieries

Post by Ruvel 15th October 2017, 12:26 pm

The man at the reception looked at the one in front of him and blinked in surprised it wasn't through the man in front of hims appearance but the fact he had asked for one of the most anti social people within the guild. He was unsure how to proceed so looked to one of the other receptionists for a little help, the receptionist who walked over to see what the issue was "What's the issue?" She asked looking to the male who was dealing with Oras "He's looking for Ruvel." the male replied making the woman look to the masked male suspiciously. No one within the guild knew exactly what the deal was when it came to the young mage, what they did know was that the CEO had taken him under his wing and certain changes within the building and security measures had been made to accommodate the youth. Everyone had been curious given the youth slept normally outside at the back of the building only occasionally sleeping in the room that had been converted for him.

"I'm sorry but Ruvel isn't available at current, may we take a message for you?" she eventually said this was one of the security measures that had been put in place for the youths safety, so it made them wonder who exactly was he and would it bring issues. Ruvel who had just came our of the elevator holding an empty glass, Ruvel was unnaturally pale as it was but now he looked paler as he used the wall for support. It was clear the youth was sick the male dashing over to him to support him "You should be resting, the president will be angry with you." his voice showed concern though his eyes went to the empty glass as he sat the youth on a chair "I'll go get you a new glass and someone will help you back to your room." he said walking into the door to the left. Ruvel looked up with dimly glowing eyes "Are you needing something?" he called over in a weak voice, covering his mouth as he started to have a violent coughing fit.

The male receptionist came back out quickly and seeing the coughing handed him the glass helping him to drink some, soon the coughing stopped and he took a breath. "He is an acquaintance of mine, let him pass. I'll talk to him in my room." he said between deep breaths. "R-Ruvel.." the male said, Ruvel who smiled a little "I will take the blame if anything goes wrong." he assured him moving his hand weakly to beckon Oras over. Slowly getting up he took the glass and headed back into the elevator "fourth" he said as the other would enter and like that they would be on the fourth floor. The door opened and for the most part the corridor was well decorated and lit, it was the ten meters at the end that seemed like it had been swallowed by the void but using the wall he moved towards it. As soon as Oras entered the darkness it would be clear there was no light what so ever, he wouldn't be able to even see the light that was just outside. Ruvel moved forward not seeming to be bothered by the darkness.

"To the left there's a bathroom should you need it" he said opening the door in front of him, the room would be as dark as the corridor, without windows nor would there be anything in the room that would provide a light source. There would be no bed to speak of instead there would be a sort of futon mattress in the centre of the room a single pillow and a blanket, the room would otherwise be empty of any other furnishing or decoration. Sitting down on the floor he placed his glass to the side and looked to the other "Is there something I can help you with?" he asked in a tired tone

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inquieries 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 15th October 2017, 3:03 pm

Surprise and shock.  Suspicion and anger.  He'd seen it time and time again.  The reactions he received from these individuals effected him just as much as it did the first time.  No effect.  He simply stared at the man as he looked at another receptionist.  Hearing the footsteps make their way over, he could tell by the sound of heels that it was a woman.  Oras turned his head slightly, his visor now peering between the two.  This gave the illusion that he could be looking at either of them and it was true to a sense.  Oras could technically look at both of them, however it appeared to him as though the woman was the more superior one here.  Higher position and more than likely far more knowledge than the man.  She asked what the issue is and when the man informed her what Oras was here for, she looked at him suspiciously.

When she told him he wasn't available he couldn't tell if she was lying or not. Anyone suspicious, especially an employee of a large company, would easily lie to keep someone out. There wasn't any point in arguing either as it was childish, let alone foolish to even think about doing so.  And neither would he leave a message as there would be no way to contact Oras back.  Oras didn't leave ties or connections, ways to find him.  He was a nomad and was cautious about what he picked up.  The best course of action would be to wait until they gave up and showed him to Ruvel, or if Ruvel came out on his own.  After all he would have no way of knowing that Oras was here to begin with.  Before he could make his next move however Ruvel himself stepped out of an elevator.  Oras turned his head enough to see Ruvel out of the corner of the visor and scanned the man up and down with his eyes.

To say that Ruvel was in horrible shape was less than an understatement.  His skin was ghost pale, his eyes glowing faintly, which Oras had guessed by now meant he felt ill as the last time his eyes glowed was at the Halloween party and he seemed slightly ill during and afterwards.  On top of that his hair was far more than a mess.  He was barefoot, and he was leaning against the wall for support with his torso exposed.  Oras could see the false skin clear as day, that would never change from here on out, but he wouldn't say anything on the matter.  It was buried in the past long ago.  The question of course, was what the illness was, when it occurred, and why he was out and about when he was this sick.  The staff members seemed to be thinking the final question themselves as the man ran over to Ruvel to help him out.  

The president, Oras knew, was Ruvel's mentor.  From the brief time he had seen the man, it appeared that he was gentle on the surface, and around guests and potential customers, but around Ruvel he was a harsh teacher.  When Ruvel looked up to Oras he asked him if he needed anything.  That was an answer that Ruvel knew already and Oras simply began to walk over to the man, using quick steps as he always did.  By the time he reached him the staff member had arrived with a drink for Ruvel and handed it to him.  Ruvel began to get up and ignored the man's protesting, telling him how he was going to take Oras to his room and how he would take the blame if anything went wrong.  If something went wrong Oras would do what he could to assist.  Other people's lives were their own thing, but if he could prevent the loss of life he would.

Oras followed him in the elevator, taking another look through his visor at the two staff members so they knew he'd remember them.  Oras followed Ruvel through the corridor, ignoring all the decor as he always did, yet for a different reason.  The lack of lighting at the end intrigued him.  Oras used his magic to make it appear brighter for Oras, and not for Ruvel.  When they entered the room he knew it was pitch black, but using his magic he could see everything.  There was literally nothing to see to be honest.  He'd only be using his magic to observe Ruvel above anything else.  While Ruvel sat down Oras leaned against the wall, ignoring the bathroom, and listened to the man's question.

"Yes but before I'd like to ask you something, if you are fine with answering that is.  Can you tell me what your sickness is and when it occurs?  If not then that's fine."  After hearing the first answer(s) he asked what he truly came here for.  "Have you heard of a man named Moon and what can you tell me about him?"

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 15th October 2017, 3:55 pm

Ruvel looked to the other as he seemed to lean against the wall "You can take off your mask here you know, my room is off limits to everyone but Cirven." he said calmly as he took a deep breath, it had been a long time since he felt so bad but he was glad that for once in his life he was being given the chance to recuperate at a normal pace instead of being pumped full of who knew what in addition to his medication to make him as good as new in a matter of a few hours. When that happened he felt sick more so as they put him in a room that had light in it, he had no idea as to why when they knew his sickness with any light would just hurt him that much more. "My sickness?" he seemed confused why the other would be interested in such a thing, but then it wasn't like his kind of sickness was a normal thing he guessed.

"I'm sorry, but I'd rather not talk about it if that's okay." He didn't understand it fully himself, but even if he did it was tied to a past he would rather pretend didn't happen. "I doubt anyone would like me talking about it even if I was okay with it." he added on knowing that was most likely the truth of the matter at least from his summons stand point. "A man named Moon?" he seemed somewhat confused why the other was talking about his other side in all honesty and knew this was going to be far from an easy thing to do, more so as since he was inside the guild's building he had no link to Cirven to ask for help if it got that bad. "Perhaps you should ask Cirven or Mr Seas." he said covering his mouth as he started coughing harshly to the point glistening light trickled from the side of his mouth

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 15th October 2017, 8:22 pm

There was a part of Oras that was dreading that Ruvel would say what he said, hoping that if he wore the mask long enough that the man would forget his face entirely. However he knew better and when the man told him he did not need to wear the mask and explained that only Ruvel came here, Oras took the mask off. Granted that he seemed to cringe, or flinch? When Ruvel said this, but it wasn't because he didn't trust Ruvel. He'd worn the mask for so long that he felt like he was opening up his entire life to this man if he took it off. This wasn't true of course, as even without this mask Ruvel knew nothing of Oras' past. So far the only ones who did were his Mentor and the two brothers. Little did he know that those brothers were in this very room. He lowered his hand, hooking his mask onto a loop on his belt, over the right bag and the hidden dagger that the staff had failed to notice. "Nobody comes here but your master? Does that make me special then?" He asked with the tiniest hint of a grin, though in this darkness unless Ruvel could see in the dark it would go unnoticed.

The bit about how Cirven could come into this room was a problem Oras had, however he trusted that Ruvel would inform him if his master was approaching. The severely ill wizard had repeated the word Oras used, seeming to be confused as to why he was inquiring to this. Oras thought it was obvious as the man could hardly talk he was so exhausted. The answer he received was a no. It was polite of course but Oras didn't care much about the attitude of others, other than analyzing their nature that is. A no was still a no. He then said that nobody would like him talking about it even if he wanted to. "Don't let others make decisions for you. Just because they dislike the thought of you sharing something, you possess the ultimate say of what you wish to share or not. Such thinking and actions place you in a prison, chained to others." This reminded him of Moon and how he was bound to his summons, forced to do as they wished lest he lose them. Did every individual on this miserable earth wish to be controlled by someone else?

He then appeared confused when Oras mentioned Moon and suggested that he try discussing this with Cirven or another individual. The second name he didn't match to anyone as he had never been introduced to an individual of that title. Oras shook his head simply. "No, it cannot be them. I do not know who this second man is and I never trust someone I haven't encountered before. I don't trust Cirven to tell the entire truth either, this being from what I saw back at the party your company threw a while back. Thus far you are the only one I trust Ruvel." This was the truth. Granted he only trusted him partially, as he still didn't know much about the wizard. Not only this but he wanted to get Ruvel's opinion on Moon as well. When Ruvel coughed up blood and Oras saw that it was pretty much pure light, his eyebrow raised. While he respected Ruvel's silence of his past, the more he saw the more curious he became. This would show clearly on his face as well. That was one thing he disliked about not wearing his mask. He was an open book.

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 15th October 2017, 9:25 pm

Ruvel moved his hand to his glass as he continued to cough and with unsteady hands began to drink the water quicker than he normally done when he was well, soon it ebbed but the glass would almost be empty once more as he put it down. He used the back of his had to wipe away the blood breathing deeply, he knew he had no one but himself to blame for his current predicament; well that wasn't entirely true. Cirven and Barthenz both wanted him to become less reliant on his summons and so he pushed to do his last task... his test without using any what so ever and now he was paying for it. He realised he had been foolish but still he wanted to make them proud of him but all he had been met with was a scolding for being idiotic. He snapped out of his own mind as he heard the others voice "Please don't use the term master when talking about Cirven..." he said quietly, he hated that term with a passion he had lived as a slave and experiment his entire life it was far different here "Cirven is my guild master, my teacher and my elder brother" he said covering his mouth as he coughed once more.

After a few minutes he stopped coughing, how his throat hurt and eyes stung from the constant watering but he would have to bare with it until the sickness passed. "Not necessarily in that order." he finally managed to say his hand taking his glass as he drank a bit more. "Special?" he pondered what the other meant and within reason he guessed it did, he had never brought anyone else into the darkness let alone his room. "I guess you could say that." he finally voiced his thoughts to the other, he didn't know if other people brought people to where they rested so had no idea if this was even normal behaviour not that he cared right now. Though his eyes dimly glowed he couldn't see the expression of the other but he didn't mind as he guessed the other would be happier he couldn't see his facial expressions.

"It's not them making decisions for me on a whim." he said calmly though it had a slightly heated undertone his eyes flaring a little more "It's for my safety, and I listen to them because the care about my well being." he corrected the other, he disliked how the other instantly thought that when he said that people wouldn't like him speaking of it that they had decided it for him without considering the outcome. "I value their input and follow accordingly." he said with a deep sigh, he knew he was getting worked up and it was only going to make things worse "I am my own person, I follow my guilds rules, do the tasks requested of me... I have no master as I am not a slave" Where it was true he was bound to the whims of his summons he knew for the most part they wanted what was best for him even if their methods where unconventional at the best of times. The tone he gave on the last two comments where ones that showed the discussion on that topic was closed.

"Mr Julius Seas is the second in command of the guild" he said educating the other on whom the other was he was talking about "You don't trust the people who run the guild but you trust someone who know little?" it seemed so confusing to the youth, he scratched his head a little as he spoke about not believing that Cirven would tell him the complete truth on things. Where he knew that this was true given the guild was a double sided coin it made him wonder why he would be trusted, but then he had already admitted he couldn't lie thus he would be the obvious choice to go to on such matters. "Cirven is an honourable man, gentle until you annoy him or he gets you into training." he chuckled at the last part but ended up coughing again harshly again blood came but this time it was more than a trickle his hand going to the glass as he drank what remained of the water making the coughing settle.

He felt kind of honoured that the other trusted him, but at the same time there was no way he could let such information out "Jobs to other guilds are above my pay grade." he eventually commented, he knew only Julius or Cirven himself had the power to hire a person or guild to do something for the guild or even give tasks and tests to specific guild members. Where he was being currently groomed to take on the same role as Julius he wasn't quite ready yet, which he fully understood he had much to learn and adapt to both as a person and as a guild member. "Ask your question..." he knew since the other had seen what happened when he coughed that the other would be curious and would rather nip it in the bud where he could control it before the others curious mind went looking for answers.

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 16th October 2017, 7:46 pm

Ruvel continued to cough periodically, his sickness appearing to be extremely violent to the man.  Oras wondered why Ruvel didn't just ask if he could have a day before they talked as Oras, seeing his condition now, would understand and leave, returning the same exact time the next day.  And if this were to happen he doubted the two staff members would give him any more trouble.  They knew that Ruvel trusted him enough to take him...  Here, and so they would treat him with some respect.  Oras knew of course that the two would never fully trust him, however he didn't care about how they felt about him.  He never did.  Even with everything that had occurred with Ruvel, he didn't really care how the wizard felt about Oras.  If he one day chose not to trust him then that was his business.  Oras would move on.  Although he did hope that would not happen as he would like to have an ally he could call upon if he needed them.

Oras' expression switched to a very minor amount of shock when he heard the anger in Ruvel's voice.  It was there for certain, there was no denying that.  After a split second of listening to what he said and his request he nodded, understanding shown within his eyes.  There were individuals who disliked being told they were under someone else's thumb and Ruvel appeared to be one of these.  This was a pressure point he would note in the future.  It was good to know what made other's snap so that he would be able to avoid such a thing in the future...  Or trigger it if that was required.  He then described Cirven as his guild master, teacher and brother.  While the word master was used, it was part of a title that the wizard in charge of a guild possesses and thus possessed an entirely different meaning.  He recalled Ruvel mentioning how the guild was the company itself, and Oras wondered why a wizarding guild would choose the business route of all things.  Teacher was obvious as the man declared Ruvel his mentee right in front of him.  Brother however, added an entirely new level to the relationship Oras saw.
     "Forgive me, I will speak of him by name and mentor from now on, unless you wish for me to call him something else."

Ruvel began entering another fit that lasted a few minutes and he would wait patiently, his face blank.  He wouldn't show pity as he had no information of how this sickness worked at all and without understanding he just.  Couldn't show pity rather.  He took situations and circumstances as they were, and the fact of the matter was that Ruvel seemed determined to satisfy his curiosity, to an extent that is.  If Ruvel hit his breaking point then Oras would leave.  If not then he would discuss with him this Moon character.  Then Ruvel had repeated the word special, seeming to be a little confused at first.  Of course Oras supposed being sick would cause one to mentally process things differently.  Then he had agreed with Oras' statement, stating that he was special.  Seeing how he was feeling Oras didn't really make any of a reaction.  Especially since Oras really didn't care much for complements or flattery at any rate.  They did nothing.  Confirming if someone was improving was what caught his ear.

He stopped and listened as the other wizard became heated in tone once again as he quickly corrected the illusionist on his words.  Whether the wizard would be like this forever or whether it was just this moment, Oras was learning swiftly that he would be needing to tiptoe in discussions and conversations with this man if he wished to keep his emotions leveled.  He told the illusionist that they made decisions for him for the sake of his well being and that he listened to them, rather than being forced to obey them.  To Oras it sounded as if he was indirectly a slave, yet he said nothing on the matter.  He knew better.  However the stress he put on the last sentence, the way he made it clear that it was the end of this part of the discussion, made Oras wonder if he was a true slave at one point or another.  If this were the case, did Ruvel know the difference between a slave who was forced to be one?  Or a slave who accepted the role?  Oras may never know, but if Ruvel dropped hints as to confirm the theory that he was once a slave, Oras' training would catch the info.  He couldn't help it.  For now however it was just a theory.  In fact it was currently one out of many theories he had about Ruvel, all of them either far fetched or with many holes in them that needed filling, such as he may have had a long fight against someone who enslaved people and the memories still haunted him.  Either way it was best to avoid the subject altogether.

Oras nodded to show that he acknowledged his mistake but said nothing.  He explained who Julius Seas was the second in command of the guild, which meant he was also a rather important man.  Also another man to look out for he noted.  He then inquired as to why he didn't trust the men who ran the guild, but trusted a young man he knew little about.  Oras looked at him with a blank stare, but his eyes couldn't hide his distaste for the outside world.
     "I've made it a personal goal never to trust any one who holds power in their hands, the magic counsel included.  There are multiple reasons for this that I don't have to share right now.  On top of this, I don't trust individuals I know nothing about, especially Cirven.  No offense to you Ruvel, these are my own feelings and opinions.  You however I do have some idea about.  I'm learning what topics you would rather avoid.  I'm learning what irritates you bit by bit.  You don't realize it but every time we encounter one another I learn a little more about your personality and how I should interact with you.  The more I know of an individual and their personality.  The more I'm able to understand how they think.  The more I feel inclined to trust them.  At the same time I've been trained to spot lies and deception.  I trust you Ruvel, please leave it at that for the moment.  Perhaps one day, if I trust you enough.  You may know more."

Ruvel mentioned how the jobs given to other guilds were above his pay grade.  This brought up another puzzle in the equation.  Why would a wizard's guild, who had fighters of their own, as well as owned a company with resources, need to higher another guild to take back what was stolen from them?  It made no sense at all in Oras' mind.  Before he could process anything else however, Ruvel coughed up more of his blood of light.  He had looked up at Oras and told him to ask his question.  Ruvel's privacy was one of the soft spots he had noted, so he would take this with caution.  "What can or will you tell me of your blood that appears to be made of liquid light?"  He was going to ask if it was connected with his false skin but knew better and kept that as a hidden question.

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 17th October 2017, 3:05 pm

Ruvel was looked in the direction of his visitor breathing deeply he was struggling it was clear but he was still trying none the less to entertain his guest. After a while his hand went to his head as he felt dizzy, the ideal conditions for him when like this was pure darkness and silence but he couldn't have one due to the constant drinking of water thus needed to go to the mess hall constantly, the other was due to inviting the other to his room but that was his own doing. "Shoot me now" he mumbled hating how his head thumped, how he fought for every breath, how his eyes and throat hurt and that was before he got to his fever, constant need of sleep and water. At current he felt like he had gone through a full day training with Barthenz and Cirven without being allowed to rest even a little. "I apologise for this but I need to lay down before I fall down, I'll continue to talk however." he was about to apologise in his normal method but felt his hands being taken as he was helped to lay down.

"Sweet one you need rest or you will not get better." a woman's voice would say clearly though it would seem almost as if a breeze where talking, her eyes going to Oras "You took a very bad time to visit, couldn't this wait for another time?" he said raising a pitcher of water she brought with her and filled his glass once more "Perhaps we should get a water creation lacrima for you" she sighed stroking the youths head a concerned look on her face. Ruvel closed his eyes for now knowing to try and argue with her was futile. "I'm happy you will, many call him Cirvy... I can't do it though." he said quietly said struggling to speak he would use one of the twins but that would give him away in a major way given they linked to him on his test so would know their voices. "Barthenz calls him Sparky because of his magic." he said laughing a little before he started to cough the woman who sat beside him helping him up and helping him to drink some of the water before he coughed up blood again.

Once he had settled she laid him down once more placing the glass to the side "Careful sweet one, don't over do it." she whispered leaning down to kiss his forehead. "He isn't a slave young man, nor is he under our feet." she commented her eyes keeping direct contact with his "We advise him, wither or not he takes that advice is his own choice we can't force it on him." she said calmly wanting to dispel that illusion right away, she knew he was bound to them and if they called on their contracts clauses he would be forced to enact them; he however had his own will to do what he wanted. "We advised him not to speak of certain things to people he knows little of, not even his teacher knows about this illness fully and he is the one that requested us to refrain speaking about it not the other way around, we however agree with the decision." she was gentle spoken but it was clear she wasn't pulling any punches on the matter.

"I can answer one of the questions you may be thinking of right now." she said with a smile "You're likely wondering why a mage guild would hire another to do a task they are obviously able to handle themselves." she said continuing to move her hand through Ruvel's hair "I am unsure if this is one hundred percent true but this guild has a certain image to uphold after all would you want to do business with a guild that do certain questionable tasks?" she said gently knowing that it was bad business sense "Even if it was to retrieve their own property it would taint their reputation none the less, so it would stand to reason they out sourced the task of retrieval to another guild, it's not that strange if you think about it." she said she sighed a little "But again, I am not a member of either guild so it's only speculation that I present." her voice soft as her eyes finally dropped to Ruvel his breathing was soft and evenly paced.

"Please do not press the matter of his illness or his blood, you do not know him well enough to receive such information." she said though her voice kept its gentle tone it was clear she was serious on the matter "I see my summoner as my own child and will protect him like a harsh wind so I am requesting that you leave this subject alone, it's a box that should never be opened by anyone." her voice saddened as she spoke "And we will take out anyone who tries" her eyes once again looked directly into Oras's and though gentle and soft there was something within them that showed she meant every word she had spoke to the other.

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 19th October 2017, 5:16 am

Oras knew that Ruvel wouldn't be able to continue for very much longer.  However he doubted the man would listen to any suggestion he made.  In addition to this, the summoning wizard had insisted that he could answer Oras' questions.  It was a choice he had made and Oras wasn't about to step in the way of that.  Everyone had a decision and Ruvel had made the choice to hear what Oras had come to discuss.  When Ruvel mentioned how he needed to lie down before speaking, Oras didn't respond.  He was looking at the woman who had appeared out of nowhere.  The way she spoke to him and the way she aided him however, brought him to believe that she was one of Ruvel's summons.  He wondered whether or not he had summoned her himself, or if she came on her own accord.  If either was the case, they both had pros and cons to them.  For example:  If he had to summon her there would be a time lag.  Not to mention he could be forced into a corner where he is unable to summon her.  In the other case, they could make it instant.  However at the same time that gave them power over him.

When he heard the woman speak he was surprised with how clearly she spoke.  He had never heard such a thing but he adjusted instantly.  She was telling Ruvel that he had to rest and she was indeed correct.  Oras watched as she lay him down before she looked to Oras, asking him why he had to come at this time.
     "I had no way of knowing he was ill until he arrived.  When he insisted on hearing me out despite his sickness, it was his decision.  Who am I to deny him?"  He said this not to share that he would like to use Ruvel, but that he legitimately thought that way.  That he came with his own purpose and Ruvel seemed intent on hearing him out.  He didn't mean to be cruel, manipulative, abusive or take advantage of him in any way there was to imagine.  He watched as the woman poured water from a pitcher she had which seemed to have come out of nowhere.  Perhaps she brought it with her when she summoned herself, or was summoned.

The way she spoke to him reminded him of how a mother would fret over her child.  This of course, brought memories of his own family.  The mother and father he had before it was all burned to the ground.  Destroyed, lives, town and all.  Even the very rocks were reduced to ash.  The village he once lived in was nothing more than flat ashen land.  Most likely it wasn't even ash anymore, but fresh soil.  Ready to sprout out new life for Fiore.  That's how it always was.  Mankind liked to think they could break free of the bonds of death in some way or another.  Through legitimate immortality.  Through the structures they build, hoping such creations will last till the end days.  To mark their name in history so that they were known as legends, and always known throughout the centuries to come.  All stupid and utterly foolish ideas.  Everything came to an end.  

Ruvel brought him back to reality when he mentioned how he was happy Oras would refrain from calling him master again, and gave him nicknames the man currently had.  Neither of which Oras would be using.  The username sparky made Oras wonder if Cirven's magic was somehow related to electricity.  He could fly that much was obvious, so did he control weather?  That would be something Oras would like to find out.  And he'd need to think of a way his magic could counteract the weather as well, such as control and twist it like he did with everything else in this world.  Until Oras knew more about the man he would call him nothing more than Cirven.  Oras wasn't the type to use some childish nickname like Cirvy.  

The woman cared for Ruvel, urging him to take it easy for once.  She then looked at Oras again, going back to the topic of their connection.  Oras would normally dismiss something like this as the topic had already been discussed, but this was different.  Oras was hearing it from the other side.  He wanted to see if Ruvel's summons were as honorable and considerate as Ruvel claims them to be.  Listening to this woman led him to believe so, but he doubted that each and every one of his summons was as considerate.  She then spoke about Ruvel's illness and how even Cirven knew little of this.  Oras' eyes would betray a small amount of shock that was quickly replaced with intrigue and an analytical eye.  By now he hoped that Ruvel and his summons understood that analyzing was a knee jerk response for Oras.  Why did Cirven not know?  Surely a guild master who possessed a company with resources could investigate into the matter.  Why did he not?  What was Ruvel hiding?  These questions he doubted would ever be answered really.  However there was no use dwelling on it, even if the questions continuously came forth with every little thing this man showed him.
     "Thank you for clarifying mam."

When she spoke again it was about his thoughts on the guild and he was very shocked to hear this and was immediately thinking she may have read his mind but quickly dismissed that thought.  No.  She didn't have telepathy.  If she did she'd have a very very different reaction than what she had right now.  She was simply using the process of elimination, as well as his analytical personality.  That, and his face could be read.  It still bothered him not to be wearing his mask.  He trained his eye to look into others and determine the truth.  He was not used to others looking into his and reading him like an open book.  And it disturbed him greatly.  "It shows that they are vulnerable, regardless of whether it's good business or not.  This may of course be inaccurate and the guild is rather strong.  However if they were powerful then why would they lose a shipment in the first place?  Not to mention those men Moon and I took out were not very bright or strong at all."  He said this not as an insult, just something he noticed and would point out.  He was very blunt, even without the mask.

When she asked him to not press the matter on his illness or blood, and that he didn't know Ruvel well enough to receive the kind of information he requested, he couldn't help but wonder what he could ask to get to know Ruvel better.  It seemed that everywhere he looked the doors and windows were shut on him.  Oras normally left others alone, ignoring them.  However the fact that he was being denied any and all information about Ruvel was beginning to not only frustrate him, but make him far more intrigued.  He had half a mind now to start an investigation on the wizard.  "I only asked about it because Ruvel requested for me to ask my question.  I had held my tongue until then.  If you truly were observing up to now, then you had seen this.  I've kept my promise to Ruvel and have not asked anything Ruvel was uncomfortable with.  Only if he allows it do I ask.  And if you deem this case to be so secretive and important, I request that you convince him next time to not bring someone into a secluded room with him while he is in this state.  Questions will emerge otherwise.  I mean you nor your summoner any harm of any sort."

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 19th October 2017, 4:30 pm

The woman looked to the companion of her summoner a smile ever present on her face as she took in the details of the other. "I meant that it was unfortunate timing to come while he was sick, that perhaps it could wait until he is once again well." she said making it clearer on the statement she had said earlier looking to Ruvel who seemed to be sleeping peaceful for the moment as she continued to move her hand through his hair "Poor child, he has been fighting for so long he's exhausted." she said in a whisper her eyes moving back to Oras now a beautiful shade of of creation green shone in her eyes "Please don't call me ma'am" she said gently her eyes closing as she smiled warmly to the other "My name is Edaenz, I am a priestess of the wind." she said one of her her hands going to her forehead the other going towards him slightly as some sort of greeting before they lowered to rest in her lap once more.

"I came here using my own energy, we don't dare use his while he's like this." she said knowing that was likely something the other was curious about given her sudden appearance and his illness "I am his doctor, so when he's sick I check on him often but he has been foolish this time around." her voice a mere whisper as she spoke but he would hear her words as if she was whispering directly into his ear. "Please whisper your words will travel on the wind I will still hear them perfectly fine." she requested of the other, she wasn't about to go into why she had made the request she hoped the other would just put it down to the sleeping Ruvel and do as she had asked. She couldn't move her hand to her mouth as she giggled quietly seeing how he reacted to her speaking "Did I catch you off guard?" she couldn't help but ask, she knew she shouldn't find a slight humour to it but she had never seen someone react like that to her speaking. "What about my voice surprised you?" she eventually asked, it was clear her amusement wasn't in anyway directed at him it was warmer.

She listened to his next statement "A person looking for information." she said with a sigh her voice though still gentle held a serious understatement "A friend would find a way to decline the offer seeing their friend in this condition." she said her eyes changing to a cloudy grey as she looked to Ruvel who looked as if he was having a nightmare while in pain her hand going through his hair "Shh, dear one you are safe." she whispered leaning down kissing his fore head which seemed to lessen what was going on a little. She realised whatever it was it had do be bad if he was still not fully settled, but there was little she could do for the one she seen as child and it hurt her more than anything else could. She took note on how the other had reacted when she informed him that not even the man who had taken her summoner as family didn't know much about the illness. "I shall give you one piece of information I gave Cirven himself." she started her eyes looking directly into his as she spoke her next sentence "This illness can kill him" the tone was deadly serious as she tried to hold back tears.

After a moment she regained her composure as the conversation continued "Perhaps they can't afford to show that vulnerability" she commented, "they couldn't have become the best trading company in Fiore by showing that they where vulnerable in any way it was just bad business." she said calmly "Would you trust your prized items to a company that couldn't protect them?" she asked with a gentle smile. "I am speculating but perhaps there were no mages on that particular ship, it could have been weather or a number of other things." she said honestly, as neither of them where there there was no real way of knowing "And I suggest leaving guild matters to the guilds in question because we have no real way of knowing what went on or why." she said gently even the other would have to agree things aren't always where as they seemed on the surface but sometimes it was just how it seemed but there was no way for them to know as they hadn't been involved and prying into a guilds business was an easy way to end up in trouble.

"Moon?" she seemed a little confused about the name "Seems like an alias, like your own and I have found that if people walk around wearing masks with false names it's best not to dig you will only end up making enemies." she said honestly to the other, of course she knew 'Moon' was her innocent summoner and how she wished he didn't have to take on the guise but they had accepted Cirven's request when Cirven accepted theirs so the contract between them was binding until one side broke it but she didn't foresee that ever happening. She tilted her head and watched him for even the slightest movements "Do not look into him, you will loose any trust you have with him." her was showing a concerned caution to the other, she knew how curious mind worked and anticipated what he was likely to do. Oras would already know how he reacted to his privacy being violated so digging up past would only lead to one thing and it wasn't pretty. "He is a child, a sick one at that, at times he doesn't take his limits into consideration so we have to help guide him." she said softly "And before you read anything into the words I used there, I can make a sixty year old man look like a teenager in age comparison" she said with a quiet giggle.

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 21st October 2017, 10:19 am

The woman corrected her statement seeing as how there seemed to be miscommunication. She told him how it was unfortunate that he had arrived at such a time that he was sick. She added a suggestion for him to come at a later time when Ruvel was not ill. Oras had to agree that it was hard to gain the information he wished to get with Ruvel being in this state. It was a good thing he had a healer on his side who could care for his needs and this illness, though all she seemed to be doing was comforting him and nothing more. Some sicknesses he knew, were best cared for by simply waiting. At this moment however he was speaking not to Ruvel anymore, but to his summon. This could be worth it, as his summon had her own point of view. She may know something Ruvel doesn't as well. Not to mention that he could gather her opinion on Moon and then later come back for Ruvel's. Of course this had it's flaws as Ruvel would have time to rehearse what he would want to say to Oras about the matter. However Oras wouldn't be able to prepare for everything. Sometimes improvisation was required.

He heard her whisper, calling Ruvel poor child and how he had fought for so long he was exhausted. Was she referring to a job he had taken? Or the general amount of combat he'd faced in his life? At any rate she seemed to be a strong motherly figure, and treated Ruvel as if he were her own child. He then heard her ask him not to call her ma'am. He made no reaction as it was clear she wasn't finished. She told him her name, which was Edaenz, and how she was a priestess to the wind. The wind he had guessed but it was now confirmed for him. That much didn't really interest him as much. What was interesting him most was that she had called herself a priestess of the wind. Did that mean she worshiped a God? The wind? Did she not worship anything and just name herself such a title? There was history to that, but her background information wasn't as important as Moon's... Or Ruvel's for that matter.
    "Very well Edaenz."

She then clarified that she had arrived here using her own energy. So they could arrive if they felt like it. That gave them more power over Ruvel. However after seeing this summon, he felt that she could be trusted with something like that. She told him how she was his healer but he had been foolish as of late and he looked at Ruvel. He could see that if he was honest. Ruvel seemed to be the person to act rashly, act out on his emotions. Whereas Moon was focused and calculative. Moon seemed to be the person who was a bit rash if in a rush, but overall took his time analyzing the situation and taking the appropriate steps. Out of either of the two he could see Ruvel making the most mistakes and foolishly rash decisions. Perhaps that was why he had this illness, and perhaps not. Either way the man was forced to endure it. Oras didn't know the details of the illness but it seemed his healer cared deeply about him and was very concerned about the state he was in.

She then asked him politely if he could whisper from now on, explaining that the wind would carry his words to her. He nodded to show that he acknowledged this information and would change his actions in the future. It would appear that Ruvel was now fast asleep and thus her request made sense to him. However when she giggled upon his reaction, and asked if she had caught him off guard he looked at her for a moment. No hostility in his eyes but no amusement either. She then asked what about her voice surprised him.
    "Nothing about your voice. What caught me off guard was how you were able to accurately determine what I was thinking. Precisely in fact. How you do it is beyond me. There are people who are able to read people's faces and eyes, which is one of the reasons I wear my mask. There are others who read minds, which I doubt you can or would do. Finally there are those who think similar to others, or can figure out how they think and come to the same conclusion. I'm currently trying to figure out which of the three you are."

Her next statement was said in a gentle, yet in a serious tone as well. Oras believed this was half true. He didn't seek out any information. Only information that would prove useful in keeping himself alive. The more he knew about someone else, the more he knew what they were capable of and thus, he could be more prepared if the time ever came. She continued, mentioning how a friend would have declined the offer if the other was in such a condition. Oras blinked, not expecting the terminology she used. As far as Oras knew, he had no friends. Not even Raven was a friend anymore, come to think of it. "I'm not sure what made you believe that we were friends, but I'm afraid I can't claim the same title. I know little to nothing about Ruvel to truly trust him. I would say the most accurate term as far as our relationship as of now would be best classified as 'possible ally'."

Then she said something of interest. Something that actually shared some information about this man in front of him, who seemed to be a walking time bomb wherever Oras went. The illness could kill him. Oras turned his attention back to Ruvel who lay on the ground. He had moved as if he were entering a nightmare and the woman kissed him on the forehead which seemed to calm him. This illness wasn't any normal illness. Otherwise someone like Cirven, who had access to many resources, would be able to study it further. Oras was theorizing that magic was somehow related to Ruvel's illness. Unless research was done then they only had a temporary solution. The fact that the illness wasn't killing him, but rather that it could, told him that even if there wasn't a permanent solution, Ruvel could still live. But then. "I'm assuming you won't, or can't share with me what's keeping him from dying then?"

She began sharing her thoughts about the guild and he felt like some of what she said, he had already spoken, but said nothing on the matter. Instead he simply kept silent and nodded in the end, because her final point did make sense. A guild had a certain amount of wizards, but the company would surely have far more workers than mages. Thus it would be impossible to keep all of their ships safe. When she talked about Moon and how it sounded like an alias he refrained from rolling his eyes. Of course it was an alias he thought to himself. When she warned him about digging for information that's where he spoke up. "We both were analyzing the other, in every way. Each of us trying to figure out the other. This process is never going to change. If it was someone I ran into once and never again I wouldn't care. Yet it seems that fate intends on us colliding more than once or twice. Thus I will do as much research on him as i can. As for trust, we respect each other's strengths, but I doubt either of us trust the other just yet."

Then she said something surprising to him. She said that Ruvel was a child, and even further, she explained how she could make a sixty year old man appear to be a teenager. He looked her in the eyes. "Can you tell me how old he is?"

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 21st October 2017, 1:05 pm

She sat watching the male in front of her for a moment "I am not meaning to be impolite, but do you have an actual name I may call you by? I do not call people by alias's or nicknames." her voice was gentle as she spoke on this and her eyes showed that she was speaking the truth. It was one of the reasons she never spoke to Ruvel directly on his test or any other time that someone outside of the guild was within the link. It wasn't that she couldn't do such an act it was more she was raised not to, it was unseemly to a people that was so free and open with everything. She could sense that the other was studying her and taking notes on how she was doing nothing more than comforting her young summoner, but in honesty without the medicine nothing else could be done at current as she didn't know how to make the medicine. Though she had decided that even if she did have the medicine she wouldn't be able to administer it with the other around given he had seen how and where he had been given his medicine as Moon, for now all she could do was wait.

"What is your fascination with this 'Moon'?" she asked dampening the small towel on Ruvel's head once more noticing how his fever had almost made it bone dry once more. "I do not believe in a god, it is an honoury title and my people worship our element and the lords that govern within it." she said know that these where most likely things on the other's mind, if she had been in his shoes it would be the questions on hers. She didn't mind speaking of herself or her people, but she wouldn't go into Ruvel's past or give valuable current information out on him, she knew he was fragile and the last thing she wanted was for him to be hurt or taken advantage of by anyone. After a moment of thought she looked down to the sleeping youth, she knew he was far from foolish or irrational; he was overly cautious and kept notes of everything around him but the other wouldn't know this about him and she wasn't about to tell him. She didn't blame her summoner for how he was and any that knew his past would understand it fully or so she would hope.

She listened and smiled "I am an old soul and have learned more than a few skills along the way." she said honestly "I am not a telepathy so there's no reason to believe such a thing." she continued, she however wouldn't go into how she had exactly done it, this was her own secret and not one she intended to share with an outsider. Where some of it was reading his reactions, body language, tone and even thinking the same way on some things there was more to it with her as she would still be able to be as accurate if he were wearing his mask and standing still. "Even an 'apparent' ally would not try to converse with such a sick person." she said just as sternly, her eye now where a bright electric blue it almost seemed like a thunderstorm was happening with them. "And what gave me that idea is he let you into his room when he knew he would be at a disadvantage; but as you have made it very clear what you are and are not so I would ask you to leave, you should not be here." to her it was that simple as she began to stand, motioning towards the door.

"I will not share the information with Cirven, what makes you think I will share it with you?" her voice somewhat as harsh as a cold wind in January, it was clear she was irritated with the other as she opened the door as if asking him to leave the room of course only those within the guild could use the elevator but as she was connected to Ruvel she could use his energy to do such things. She right now was to annoyed to even listen to anything he had to say about Moon, she wanted him as far away from Ruvel as possible and it wasn't something the normal calm wind elemental was about to budge from any time soon. "His age has nothing to do with you." she said coldly waiting for him to leave the room so she could escort him to the lobby.

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd October 2017, 8:57 am

When she asked Oras what his real name was he flinched.  Not an ear, eye or finger twitch, his entire body.  He had already revealed his face to the man and his summons, and now they were asking him of his real name.  This was where he was drawing a line.  He didn't fully trust this man yet, not to the extent of friendship.  He appreciated Ruvel trusting him enough to invite him here, but Oras knew hardly anything of him, his motivations, and now he knew he had the mind of a child, which meant he would be unpredictable, fickle minded.  In his eyes when he responded to the woman would be a hint of pain, but his voice was as even and blunt as ever.  "I apologize, but I do not wish to disclose that information.  If you call me anything please call me Verus, or any other name you wish.  I wish for my past to stay as hidden as your summoner's is to me at all costs.  I appreciate your request but I will require more time to learn more about Ruvel's personality and...  Establish a more firm amount of trust.  The way I was raised, I've learned the most common thoughts and desires of man.  I trust no one.  The fact that I came to him to discuss Moon has been the first real step towards me trusting anyone."  

Upon her question regarding Moon he gave a silent sigh as he prepared to repeat himself.  "I have run into him, unintentionally, twice now.  The first time we encountered each other he analyzed me just as much as I analyzed him.  We both worked to discover each other's magic and styles.  I do not wish to have the disadvantage against him and would like to gain as much information as I can about him.  Since we seem fated to run into each other more than once without purposefully doing so that is.  In addition, I wanted to hear what Ruvel thought of him upon hearing my description.  A second opinion is always an excellent way to find answers you cannot come up with yourself.  Everyone thinks differently, therefore everyone misses something.  However by discussing a single topic with multiple people, you are able to cover all corners, and find far more answers than you would by yourself."

She told him how she was an old soul who had learned several skills along the way, and how she was not a telepathic user.  He nodded as it made sense to him.  When she replied to his comment about trust and Ruvel, her eyes revealed anger which surprised him.  Apparently leading him into this room was more trust than Oras had originally suspected.  Did Ruvel see Oras as a friend?  Or was this just her words he couldn't help but wonder.  Seeing as he had angered the summon and hearing her words he listened until she was finished.  He stopped leaning against the wall, standing straight and unhooked his mask from his belt, saying as he placed it over his face, "My apologies.  I didn't realize how big of a deal that was until you have informed me.  I believe I have some understanding now.  I will take my leave then.  You have my word that I shall not hinder or bother neither you, nor your summoner from this moment forward."

Oras then walked out the door, taking slower steps than usual as he still had to process this.  Most likely his relationship with this company was shattered completely, meaning that he would need to avoid any interactions with this guild and company every chance he could.  And furthermore he would need to avoid Ruvel.  It was clear now that he was more trouble and a risk than Oras could afford.  If how he thought about Ruvel would anger his calm and loving summons, then he would not risk any of the other summons.  It just wasn't worth it he thought as he moved toward the elevator doors.

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 24th October 2017, 1:38 pm

Edaenz looked to the boy that had soured her mood "I would like to clarify something to you." she began her eyes still storming, her tone quiet but cold in the hopes not to disturb Ruvel. "Do not read into what I call people, my youngest is three hundred and twenty years old. They're classed as a young adult within my race and I still call them child as they are my child. My summoner is no different to me than my own blood." she said knowing that humans had a nasty tendency to read to much into keywords wanted to clarify her kind was different on such things, the fact Ruvel was actually child was merely a coincidence in this case. "And as I will have no name to call you buy I will refrain from speaking on things that will require such things, however this will come off as rude and that is something I would have rather avoided." she said her hand going to her head "Difference is you know his name and his name has little to do with his past." she said going back to Ruvel's side as she heard slow movements.

"You are the one looking into the pasts of others, he isn't doing the same to you as for the other who knows." she continued helping Ruvel up bringing the glass to his sleeping form "Yes, he wants his past to remain just where it is and it is because he favours his privacy he wouldn't go digging into someone else's due to it. A practice you obviously don't share." Her eyes going to Oras from where she currently sat, she disliked those who appeared as hypocritical and right now this is exactly what the young man before her appeared to be. "Many people may share your name regardless." she said her eyes lowering to Ruvel who was tossing and turning in her arms a concerned look on her face "Oh no..." she put him down in the futon, dreams as such where far out of her field of knowledge so right now she was at a loss. "My summoner doesn't have the same common thoughts or desires as others. Wealth means nothing to him, knowledge doesn't mean power to him, he cares little for idol gossip and wished no harm on anything or anyone." she said stroking his cheek here eyes clearing up, she hated seeing him suffering unable to do anything to help.

"While like this he can't use magic without serious consequence and if we use our own energy we can't use our abilities it uses to much energy." she said stroking his head "Letting you in here was a huge thing, more so because it shouldn't be allowed..." she sighed shaking her head "Cirven has likely been notified about it by now." her voice calm once more as she done the best she could to calm Ruvel but it wasn't helping in anyway. Standing over the two was a male Standing 6'3" tall, he seemed lithe but toned, had albino skin, long white hair tied to the right with a silk cord of royal purple, his eyes seemed to be a deep indigo. His clothing was a semi loose black and royal purple hanfu robe with a long sleeveless semi pale indigo haori, at his back sat a straight sword with a carmine tassel easily seen.

Sitting next to them he pointed at Oras beckoning him back silently with hand gestures, his face seeming calm as he looked back to the other summon, who seemed to put Ruvel back onto his bed. His eyes going to Ruvel who seemingly settled instantly though no other movement had been made by the newcommer who had now started complex hand movements Edaenz who watched them carefully "He wants you to stay, he says to forgive me as wind maiden are extremely protective of their children... more so when they're ill." she relayed to the moving Oras, she couldn't argue with the others assessment as it was true.

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 25th October 2017, 8:30 am

Oras stopped suddenly as he felt something...  Wrong.  He glanced behind him and spotted this new figure, taller than most, and very calm about this situation.  The figure sat down and beckoned to Oras using hand gestures rather than physically speaking, urging him to come back to them.  Oras however, remained where he was without so much as a twitch.  He wasn't about to return simply because someone new to the party wanted him to approach.  What was this summon up to?  What did he possibly have to gain from this?  And why bother or care about what Oras does?  He then began giving signals that were obviously a private form of communication that Oras knew would be useless to attempt to decipher it.  The woman watched them and had chosen to translate.  Oras noted that she held no aggression, frustration, or anger in her voice as she assumed the role of translator.  He would be talking to the man now, not her.  The first thing she said was already obvious, though Oras still was unsure as to why he wished this.  She then told him to forgive her as wind maiden were protective, especially during their illness.  Oras still didn't look at the woman, but instead stared at the man through the slit of his visor.

What does this man want to achieve?  What could he possibly gain from this?  More importantly what can I gain from this?  Ruvel was clearly much trouble to begin with.  The last time he had a discussion with him was in an attempt to apologize and the man decided to yell out his frustrations to the world at Oras.  Everything about him was an utter mystery, yet there was so much that screamed to be investigated.  His scars.  His magic.  His disgust with the term master.  The spirit who spoke with him outside the company building.  His illness.  What kept him from dying.  And if Oras made the slightest error in his approach, or if he tapped into his curiosity just a little, then he was given in return, a hot mess of emotions.  So was this worth it?  If he was completely fair and honest, this was yet to be seen.  This man may hold the key to establishing a working relationship...  of sorts, between Oras and Ruvel.  The wizard had two strikes.  Oras figured he would give him one last opportunity.

After this long hesitance and silence, he slowly turned around and stepped back into the room.  When he leaned against the wall this time, he kept the mask on and nothing would make him take it off again.  This was clearly a downgrade from where he stood earlier and it would take great effort to convince him to take it off again.
     "Very well.  I have a few questions for you then, if I'm going to remain here.  What do you wish for me to call you.  And why do you care whether I stay or leave?  It seems to me that each of his summons has something in mind to help the wizard.  Hers is clear as day.  Why you want me to remain is something that I cannot determine..."

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 25th October 2017, 12:18 pm

Shindara watched things carefully as they unravelled, he knew everything of the one before him and just why he was so cautious. The void prince understood perfectly and wouldn't push into areas not permitted during this unusual conversion. He looked to the other summon and quirked an eyebrow, the woman who bowed low to the other "Forgive me, it wasn't my intention to push you away... it's just; there's no real way to cure him." she sat up looking at Oras "Trust damaged is hard to regain so I will give you some information as at least an olive branch. He was born with this sickness due to his mother, and due to it he may die at any time." she said softly "Please don't ask him about it, it's a sore subject and I request you don't go looking into his past he'll tell you things when he is ready as I'm sure you would prefer him not looking into your past but wait until you are willing to offer the information." she said gently to the youth. "Within my race you would be classed as a child, in my companions race you would be classed as a toddler." she found it strange how time worked within their realms.

She looked at Shindara's hands "You're going to fast, your races sign is complex." she said taking the others hands for a moment watching as he slowed a bit taking in all of the words "He said you can call him what you would like, he will not give his name to one who won't share theirs, fair is fair." she sighed watching as he decided to answer the next question "It makes little difference to me personally, but I don't want him to lose perhaps the first person he has tried to get to know since coming here." she stopped and looked almost offended at what he signed next "Especially because of his over protective mother and that person having a misunderstanding when emotions are running high in at least one of them." she continued, she couldn't argue the point because he was correct in his observations. "We protect him, that is our duty... nothing more and nothing less." she finished allowing the other to take in the information

Inquieries 59835_s
    Betrayal

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 29th October 2017, 10:54 am

Oras stood there silently as he watched the man give a look to the woman. In response she turned to Oras and bowed, apologizing, and stating how it was not her intention to push him away. This was an interesting statement he noted, as that was precisely what she had declared after learning that he wasn't yet ready to be friends with Ruvel. He couldn't help but wonder if she said this because of something the male summon had done, or indicated to the woman. Had he changed her mind? Or had she truly acted out of raw emotion? With no thought of what she was doing or the consequences of those actions? She finished her sentence by stating that Ruvel couldn't be cured. He moved his head to better view the summoner who was lying on the floor silently. A sickness that could kill him that could not be cured? Oras knew that nothing was an impossibility. That was something humans said when they hit utmost despair. Too difficult to be worth the effort maybe, but never impossible. Perhaps there was a sacrifice required that they did not know of, or did not wish to make.

She did not stop there however, and continued. She stated the obvious on how broken trust is difficult to mend, and how she wished to give him information as an olive branch. He narrowed his eyes but said nothing. If she was giving it to him as an olive branch, then she wouldn't request information in return he assumed. He did nothing to Ruvel other than ask questions he was allowed to, and so he saw no reason to give information back. She told him that he had been born with this sickness due to his mother. That, was information that was not only vague, but demanded to be investigated. This was one of the reasons Oras was questioning whether or not he should be working with this individual. So much that Oras noticed, analyzed and theorized, yet he could not investigate anything. The only reason he had not given into this side of the argument, was because he could not help but wonder if Ruvel would share his story, if they grew to trust one another sometime in the future.

As he suspected, she pleaded with him not to ask anything regarding his past anymore, and stated how Ruvel would tell him when he was ready. Oras doubted she was reading him, knowing his concerns this time, and just sharing with him the truth. She finished by telling him that to her race he could be qualified as a child to her. Oras wasn't sure if this was to keep him away from knowing Ruvel's age, or if this was a simple misunderstanding. One thing he was learning however, was that there was many mistakes with Ruvel. But the summons themselves seemed mature and intelligent enough to keep from making similar mistakes. He nodded to her slowly, to show that he acknowledged her apology. He still needed to process everything he was learning, as well as the immediate change in the atmosphere, but he was considering her apology first and foremost, strongly leaning towards accepting it.

He then watched as the woman tried to read the man's next words and complained to him, asking him to slow down as his language was complex and confusing. This raised questions as to what this man's story was, however he had too many subjects to target and investigate at the current moment, and thus he would worry about one at a time. In this case, Ruvel. According to the woman's translation, he was fine with Oras calling him whatever he'd wish, since Verus kept his own name a secret, and how this was fair. Fairness was also an illusion but Oras would not push. He understand what the man meant by this and thought for a moment about what to call him. Verus was another name for truth, though hardly anyone ever knew that. To them it was just a name. He came up with a word that he believed to match the individual he was speaking to and would use it. A Greek name meaning 'he who balances'.
    "Very well Thoth."

Her next translation gave him more insight as to how Ruvel saw and acted towards Oras. He informed him that Oras was the first person Ruvel has ever shown an interest in getting to know since he had first arrived here. Not Cirven who was his mentor. Not the employees who cared about his health. A complete and total stranger, outside his guild and 'family', who guarded his story and identity closer than any other individual, and trusted absolutely no one. Why would he wish to get to know Oras over any of his own guild members? It wasn't to gain information, nor was it an act of self defense like Oras had been doing this entire time. That didn't align with what this man was telling him, and he could tell that he would not lie. The unfortunate thing was that Oras would not be able to share that casual action. It was second nature to be secretive and investigate rather than just talking and learning about each other. Oras nodded his understanding when he had finished, and glanced at the woman with a blank stare through his visor. So she did react on raw emotion without any thinking then. Oras was guessing that it didn't happen often. He nodded to the man. "Very well then. What now?"

Inquieries TEm5Pci

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:07 am