Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

purple plants of pain

emeraldchaos
    emeraldchaos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : infinty hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: chaos star magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

purple plants of pain  Empty purple plants of pain

Post by emeraldchaos 6th October 2017, 12:49 pm

kino arrives at beanstalk village this is a odd request kino thought as he had never been requested to remove weeds,however a job is a job so he headed into the village where he finds a small purple plant that matches the description he was given upon approaching it kino sees a root sticking out taking his sword he cuts the root causing it to wilt he takes the plant and puts it in a jar in his bag there is the sample kino thought now to begin removing the rest of the plants.kino sets to work removing the other 2 small plants.after that is done kino starts going around the village looking for more plants kino finds 2 more that are slightly bigger kino takes his sword and slices the 2 of the roots on the plants.Kino revolts as sharp pain floods his hand well guess i cant hit that one with my sword kino gruffs as he aims his hands at the roots and fires his chaos cannon towards the roots hitting them both he sees them wilt well i guess i must be more carefull as i continue on kino remarks seeing another on of the medium purple plants kino devises a plan to take out this plant tying a rope onto the end of his sword kino throws it at one of the roots kino watches as the plant reacts by trying to sting the sword tugging on the rope kino pull the sword back into his hand and chucks it once more happy to see that his training with throwing weapons is paying off as the sword hits the root and causes the plant to wilt.Kino wipes the sweat off of his brow well according to the job posting there should only be one weed left this was a pretty easy job all thing considering kino smirks as he begins looking for the last weed.as kino climbs the last ridge in the village kino find a huge purple plant with 3 leaves as kino approaches this plant he is overcome by the same feeling that he felt when he touched the other plant jumping back kino grabs his arm well this one is going to be fun i can not get very close to this one so i guess i will have to rely on magic.kino focus and activates his oversoul allowing him to do more damage cause he knows that he must do as much damage as possible.Kino forms a energy ball in his hand and fires it at the plant and hits the plant with his chaos burst,looking at the plant kino comes up with a idea although it will require a bit of pain throwing his sword he hits the roots of the plant he then activates his chaos control as he begings running tworads the plant he hit it with his star dance causing the plant to wilt,well that hurt kino says as he stands up but at least i got the job done.kino delivers the sample to the client and heads back home.

word count 517

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:39 am