Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Assassin Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Crew
    Third Magic:

Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private Empty Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private

Post by ○Kaori 6th October 2017, 1:48 am

Ikuchi sat up in his room at Hibiscus while hunched over, resting his arms on his legs and looking at the floor. He had been in that position the entire night, thinking about how he should procede. The plan was ready, and Ryujin was on standby for when Ikuchi and Samira were prepared to begin. He was thinking about this day the whole night, and was unable to get any sleep. Originally he was tossing and turning, but after some time he had stopped trying and began doing paper work at his desk. He'd unboxed and re-boxed Kaori's present multiple times, and only stopped once he'd finally run out of wrapping paper to do another boxing. Without any paper work to check over and sign, or letters to write, or things to distract him; Ikuchi spent the rest of his night training and looking at the floor when he was taking a break. The alarm clock he had next to him began beeping and was immediately silenced, he didn't need to be woken up. He said "Let's get this started." with a less than enthusiastic tone while getting up from his bed and putting his shirt on.

Ikuchi had Gabriella go to Samira to let her know to be ready at eight to go since he had to get things ready. Most would ask 'get what ready' and not know what they were even talking about when they argued that there was nothing to prepare. However, there was a lot to get ready. Ikuchi had helped at the docks for a while when Kaori had given him down time, which was a lot, he knew that the ship master had kept a list of who was authorized to enter his shipyard and use his tools. Ikuchi had to sneak in, get past the dogs, get past the guards, get past the security system, get past the laser wire floors of the office, and then open a lock without breaking it to get a hold of the paperwork from when the Arc of Destiny was built. After that, he had to copy each and every name, and then he had to add Samira and himself in. After that, Ikuchi had to get information on building a ship; learning the parts, the termanology... jargon, learn the process like the back of his hand. He had to secure files on the Arc of Destiny, which were stored in a completely different building behind more traps and locks. There was a specific area of the ship that no one went to, but Ikuchi didn't know what the insides of the ship looked like back then, and now he needed to. He had to be quick since dawn was beginning to get closer to coming, and he'd nearly come close to screwing up in his rush; but he got the schematics for the ship.

In Minstrel

After returning to their room, Ikuchi had gone to Samira's room- knocking before entering a second later and showing so much improvement it was amazing, he had taken a seat at the small table in there. "It's going to be a few days before we can do this. I have to get information from an old contact in Shirotsune, as well as aid my requip mage friend. She's got some amnesia, and has recently been given a glimmer of hope to reclaim them; I'll not let that glimmer fade. In three days, meet me at Hibiscus so I can discuss the plan with you. That'll give me time to make a plan... and... decide stuff." he said calmly, turning to being unsure at the end of his statement. Ikuchi had looked at Samira with focused eyes, the slits narrowing on her as the hellfire seemed to burn hotter. He remembered that back in the tunnels how he smelled something coming from her, sadness or fear, or a mix of both. Even now he could tell something was bothering her, and he personally wanted to find out. He could ask Ysrad, but his grandfather normally would have him find out from her; so he skipped that step. He stood up and walked to the bed, sitting down on it and asking "What did you see?" in a calm, soft tone.

Hibiscus, Ikuchi's Room

Samira would notice Ikuchi's room didn't look like the inside of a used brothel. A dresser in the room would contain Ashley's clothes and some of his. When she got in, Ikuchi would say "Have a seat, we've got a lot to talk about." with a calm tone. Shortly after, Cassidy had entered and set down some tea for them, bowing before leaving the room. She knew the seriousness of the meeting and didn't bother speaking. She didn't prepare the first cup as she normally would, but just set the pot down with the cups and left the two sugar and creamer, and left them a pair of spoons. While she did like Ikuchi, Cassidy liked Kaori more since she was the one who changed things for her and her family. She made their shitty little pub Hibiscus, a highly successful restaurant where people came to have fun and eat good food. Her family was able to live from the profits rather than barely surviving off of what was left. "I guess we should start with how we'll get this party started. You still there mother?" Ikuchi said before a woman appeared in the room wearing an elegant dress, gold earrings, and a gentle smile. She looked to only be thirty or so despite being considerably older. "Hello." she said with a gentle wave of her hand. "This is Ryujin, the Goddess of Eternity. She'll be sending us back to when the Arc of Destiny was little more than piles of material, and scribbles on paper. If we don't go back to the beginning it'd be tricky getting the amulet where we need it." Ikuchi paused and pulled out a large blue stack of paper with white markings on it and pulled out a single page. "This is the room I'll plant the amulet in, it's at the bottom of the ship in a room that no one enters... ever... for good reason." Ikuchi never did mention why no one entered it, but it was enough to make him cringe slightly.

He took the page and set it back in the stack of schematics, placing the stack on a nearby chair. Ikuchi then pulled out a roster list and pointed to Samira's name. "You won't need to worry about stealth, that's my area. I'll be switching the roster they have with this one, the writing is identical to the ship master and he doesn't store it behind a sufficient lock to stop me." Ikuchi stated, though, a question could be raised of exactly what 'sufficient' was when it came to keeping the lock slayer out... "Here, you'll need this. When we enter the shipyard, we'll use them to clock in with the rest of the workers. Attire is casual so long as it's safe, so your current clothes are fine." Ikuchi had given Samira a badge with her picture on it. "That's what I needed to go to Shirotsune to get, had my friend's issue required a detour- I would have declined." He mentioned, putting his rider above his friend; a show of true loyalty. "While building, I'll have you running errands for us- unless you have an extensive knowledge of power tools, and building ships. I spent time reading up on it, and the people building the ship know me so any mocking would just be for fun. Once we get the ship mostly built and the metal panels start getting put on, I'll implant the amulet in the designated room." Ikuchi slid the second amulet to Samira and avoided her eyes. "While we're doing phase two you'll need to avoid seeing yourselves, or Kaori. Stay out of the guild hall, don't come back here, wear a cloak in public." Ikuchi's mom said calmly. "Time is a strange thing, and the slightest ripples can turn into the greatest of tsunami's. The girl has no idea how much damage control I've had to do because of her already, so let's try to not add to my workload." she said, playing it off as light hearted humor.

He let out a sigh. "Phase three, you'll do alone." he said calmly, having decided this just moments before her arrival. "I don't deserve to face her, so when we come back to present day you'll be going in alone. Snoop Genie!" Ikuchi said, shouting the name and summoning the mythical man to the room. "Ey, wuddup baby." he said, sitting on Ikuchi's bed. "You'll be in charge of getting Samira onto the ship, without merging her with one of... those..." Ikuchi cringed slightly at the mention of it, all the meanwhile playing the pronoun game. "Aight, sounds easy 'nuff." Snoop said, having turned his stupidity down just a few notches. "Samira, while on the ship avoid being spotted. The crew won't know who you are except a few individuals, most of them were hired without being briefed on Kaori's friends; so you'd be considered a stowaway and if Kaori's truly as bad as Aquarius said, she won't be able to save you. Do you have any questions?"

Words: 001,559   |   Kaori   |   Stuff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private FN4I7td
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private Empty Re: Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private

Post by Samira Nassar 6th October 2017, 4:31 am

Minstrel:

The trade agreement between Minstrel and Ikuchi, acting in the place of Kaori, was completed. Their politician had been rescued and now they had the item they had come all the way to the fancy country for; the pendant that had some form of power that would allow them onto the Arc of Destiny. There was more to it than just claiming the item but aside from the next phase going back in time Samira was a bit fuzzy on the rest of the details. She was just the tag along and brought in as support. That was a fact regardless of her being sent countless visions regarding Kaori. Samira had been an unintentional cause for the ninja clan leader's current condition. One dream had showed how Kaori's heart had been crushed, indicating that the version everyone knew was long gone. A result that came about from a combination of weaknesses and mistakes. The second had showed signs of Kaori deteriorating, or rather what was left of her, which by the point of the third vision was not much at all. As predicted, the third and last had shown her friend dying, but just dying was not the most troubling part about the vision. Kaori had died the moment she had seen Samira, the Samira that was real instead of the false illusion that haunted her. It had put a lot of worry and more confusion within the celestial summoner. Was she supposed to sit back and wait, doing nothing again as she did back in the shrines that caused the whole mess? Or was she supposed to actually go through with the last phase and see Kaori face to face in her present condition? It was a risk if she took the possibility of the vision seriously. However, so was sitting back and doing nothing as Kaori continued to waste away. Samira was not such a coward that she was afraid to face her. The fear came about from wondering just what the result and consequences would form after seeing her. She couldn't let Kaori die, but both decisions had the possibility of making that happen. What was supposed to be the right choice?

When they made it back to the suite, Samira immediately went towards her own room and closed the door behind her, not saying much of anything. She had been silent ever since they left the salon where the rescue operation for the Minstrel politician had taken place. Her previous jealousy and anger had settled, replaced by anxiety, worry, fear, sadness, and confusion. All emotions she did not enjoy having or even knew how to deal with properly. The only thing she could do was continue thinking and keeping it to herself. Ikuchi had mentioned right after she had the vision that they would talk about it at a later time. It was later but she was not one to go seeking for others to listen to her problems or worries. Her spirits could help with that if she really felt like she needed someone to talk to, and it did not bother her burdening them with her personal conflicts. She hopped right onto her bed over the covers and with her normal clothes still on. There was no intention to sleep, it was just a comfortable way to think. Samira had just got done positioning herself so she was on her side and snuggling against her pillow when a knock was heard on the door. She didn't move considering she didn't exactly have time to react before the door opened. Improvement, but maybe she should have stated before that he needed to wait more than a single second before opening the door. Unfortunately, that probably meant he would wait only a second and a half. There was no winning. At that point though, she just didn't care. She barely even acknowledged him when he entered and began to speak. Only when his voice sounded uncertain did she switch her eye's direction to look at him. That's right. Not only was she the cause of Kaori's suffering she had also set a chain of events that caused his own. Now he was afraid to face Kaori, although for different reasons than she. There wasn't even any point in apologizing for it since it would not help him at all. It had already taken several weeks as it was for him to not hate her completely. "I see," was all Samira said, seeming completely distracted even after his explanation of helping his requip mage friend and traveling to Shirotsune instead of going through with the plan at once. That would at least buy her time to decide things of her own as it did for him.

There was a short moment of silence as Samira expected him to leave the room and she had nothing else to say herself. Instead he decided to take a seat on the bed and asked what she saw in the vision. Samira sighed, not really wanting to talk about it, but he wanted to know and he deserved to know it. As long as he was the one asking she didn't feel as if she were someone laying all their problems onto someone else. "I saw death," Samira said calmly, not showing any signs of the negative sorrowful emotions she was feeling. A breath was taken before she decided to go into more detail. "I was on the Arc of Destiny, walking through the halls with Aquarius leading me to a room. He opened the door for me but he did not even enter the room himself. I could tell it was Kaori's room but it was in complete disarray. Complete and total chaos. Everything was shattered and broken, from the furniture all the way to the stuffed dolls she loved so much. As I got further inside the room I could see someone on the bed of the room. It was Kaori but..." By that point Samira's emotions were starting to leak out. It was easier to keep them bottled up when there was a lid on, but talking about the vision was loosening that lid. Her eyes began to water until tears formed and it was getting difficult to speak without her sentences being broken. "She was so weak and pitiful looking. If I had not known it was her already I would not have even recognized her." Another small pause as Samira recollected herself. "She saw me as real in that vision," Samira said with a small smile. "I was not mistaken for that awful illusion version of me. She was so happy. I had even started to believe the vision was one of her recovery, but she died. Right there. Just from seeing me. I do not understand..." The summoner quickly sat up, now her negative emotions getting the better of her and she becoming hysterical. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Samira yelled through her tears as she grabbed onto Ikuchi's arms. "SHE SUFFERS AND DIES IF I DO NOTHING, AND SHE DIES IF I GO TO HER!" Assuming she wasn't pushed away prior or during, Samira allowed her emotional state to get the better of her active mind, resulting in her moving closer and wrapping her arms around Ikuchi in order to seek comfort. His shoulder literally became something to cry on as her face sought refuge against it. Her mind would have known better than to act so distraught. He had enough worries of his own and certainly did not need her carrying on in such a way. "I do not want her to die..." Her voice had quieted down but her fear of making a fatal choice was still strong. "I never wanted any of this."

Present Day:

Samira had arrived at the Hibiscus after being notified by Gabriella of the time. Surprisingly she was to meet within Ikuchi's room rather than some type of office or something. The last time she was there they discussed things right there in the common area of the restaurant. Upon entering she noticed it was tidy enough and contained no evidence that it was commonly used for certain...activities. She took a seat as was requested of her and remained silent as the dog girl left the tea and walked out. "Mother?!" Samira repeated in disbelief. She thought his father was going to do the whole time travel thing. Heck, she thought they would have to travel back to Iceberg in order for him to even do the spell. A woman then appeared, looking quite young and elegant. That shouldn't have been as surprising as it was. If creatures took the time to take a human form it certainly wasn't going to be an ugly one. Samira waved her hand with a small smile. An actual goddess that made her incarnation spirits seem...well hopefully they weren't exactly insulting. Samira begun listening to the plan but her brow arched curiously when Ikuchi mentioned a room no one ever went in. For what reason? A question that would have to be saved for later since it wasn't her part of the plan and he had moved on anyhow. She continued listening, memorizing each detail so she knew it well and would not have to ask again. One hand held the badge she was given and the other the second amulet. Her eyes blinked in confusion though when Ikuchi mentioned she would be going in alone. "Ikuchi..." She could only sigh rather than finish her sentence. Nothing she said was going to change his mind, and he was not going to want her feeling sorry for him. Samira was still afraid to even face Kaori herself, but if he wasn't going to do it then she was going to have to. Everything would have been an entire waste otherwise. She just hoped what happened in her vision did not come to pass because she was there rather than him. "One of those?" What was he even talking about? How were details being hidden from her when she was the one going in? "How does this time travel affect my spirits? Will I be able to summon them if trouble occurs? Or even communicate with them? I do not know if the current versions will be linked with me or if their keys will bring out their past counterparts, many of them being inactive at that point in time." It actually was a serious problem. Even if she did not summon any spirits the mind link still existed. The spirits of that point of time would easily be able to pick up her radar. She could mind block them as she had done before, but it was better to ask anyway just to be sure. "Also, should I be worried about the vagueness of certain details?" The question was mainly referencing whatever "those" meant. She doubted a real description was going to be given since it had been purposely hidden to begin with. However, that did not mean she shouldn't ask if there was a reason to be concerned or not. The genie was capable despite his odd behavior...maybe.

(Word Count: 1860)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private Empty Re: Event Horizon - Building the Arc, Repairing Bonds - Private

Post by ○Kaori 6th October 2017, 7:21 pm

Minstrel

Ikuchi was listening while Samira had explained her vision to him and what she'd seen. Ysrad had been told to show her something that couldn't possibly be misconstrued, so he showed her the truth. Ikuchi wasn't angry at him for this since it was better than him having to see the vision himself, which meant another mind link session, to understand it. That would make the priority of the mission critical for her safety, and Ikuchi still had to decide whether or not he should go on for phase three... even this early in the mission he was unsure. Samira had done something Ikuchi had never expected her to do... several things in rapid succession in fact. She had held onto his arm, using him as a form of physical support while screaming. After that, her hysterical actions continued as she held onto him entirely, not just his arm. Ikuchi was unsure if she was allowing herself to do this because the emotions were that powerful, if she'd gone and succumb to madness and delusion, or if their hour long intamacy time had resulted in her being less hateful towards him; though, he had no intentions of asking.

Ikuchi had pulled his arm from her and slid one of his arms under her legs, the other- the one she was originally holding- supported her back as he lifted her and gently placed her across his lap. The arm that supported her back had dropped down to her waist where he was holding earlier the day before while they were having 'fun' and the had that was under her legs had moved across her, grabbing the side of her head gently and pulling it against his chest. "You have suffered much, and shown little pain. This is not strength, but resilience... Set aside any disdain for me, and know that you are safe from this world in my arms. You may cry all you wish, I will only see strength in this act." he said in a very gentle, sincere tone and tightened his hold on her while resting the side of cheek on the top of her head. If she was paying attention to it, she wouldn't feel anything hardening under her, so there was no chance of him trying to perform the 'mind link' with her again. Ikuchi would hold her and gently rub her head in that position for as long as she was crying, and once she fell asleep he'd set her on the bed and cover her up before turning off the lights and departing. If she refused his kindness, he would understand and exit her room with a gentle bow to her.

Hibiscus

Samira had asked Ikuchi about the things in the room he was sending her to, and the vagueness he used when referring to them. Ikuchi's eyes had a grim shadow come over them as he spoke of the horrors within. "They are not human... their eyes follow you throughout the room, their dull expressions showing no signs of life and make it obvious they lack a soul... Standing amongst them all you feel as though they wish to reach out and claim from you that which they do not possess, or even take over you entirely and live their lives through you..." Ikuchi had gone silent as his burning eyes turned into little red dots n his head. He coughed and cleared his throat "Naturally they're completely harmless, so you have nothing to worry about... just really creepy." he said in a rushed but nonchalant tone. "I would advise blocking your spirits before we go out, up until we finish our task. If they detect you in the past, they may speak of it to your past self -more specifically the scorpion spirit might- which could create more ripples. If we're lucky, you won't need them at all. Worst case scenario is that you need them for phase three, but at that point you'll be in the present again so it'd be safe to use them." Ikuchi wasn't entirely sure of whether or not it was safe, and even his mother wasn't sure. Time was something that was unpredictable at best, and the slightest change could have the worst punishments. A man stopping a single seed from hitting the ground could cause an entire forest to not grow. An entire forest not growing could lead to a lack of habitat for animals. A lack of habitat for animals could lead to several species going extinct, namely herbivores. A lack of herbivores could lead to a severely reduced list of viable meals for carnivores. A lack of viable meals for carnivores could lead to no carnivores at all. A lack of carnivores and herbivores would lead to a lack of corpses for insects to consume. This would lead to a lack of nutrients in the ground, and the lack of nutrients in the ground means poor soil. Poor soil has little to no potential for plants, which results in a land completely devoid of life... because a man went back in time and prevented a single tree from growing.

The door had opened slightly and a very small head with blonde hair poked halfway through, peeking into the temporary meeting room to make sure no one was talking. "It's alright, you can come in love." Ikuchi said in a very loving tone. The small girl rushed in with a small basket that had three wrapped items in it and set the basket down on one of the three chairs at the table. She first went over to Ikuchi and gave him a hug while he was sitting that he returned with one of his arms. "Good morning, Ikky!" she said with a highly cheerful tone. "Good morning." he replied, a gentle smile on his face. Ashley moved to Samira, taking her sleeve and tugging on it while looking at her with pleading eyes, begging her to get on the little girl's level. Once Samira did, Ashley would rocket herself into Samira and wrap her arms around her neck and resting her head on the researcher's shoulder. She then would give her a kiss on the cheek and tighten her hug, speaking softly into her ear "Thank you for keeping daddy safe." She would then let go and turn to the basket, giving one of the items to Ikuchi and holding the basket out to show two were there for Samira to take. "Your spirit seemed to like the last ones I made, so I made one for her too." she said in a soft, and very considerate tone while holding the basket out for Samira. Once she took them, Ashley would give her another hug and leave the room to go help in the kitchen. Ikuchi wasn't sure what was better, the level of Ashley's baking, or the Ashley herself... actually he did know, but I need more words dammit.

Ikuchi watched her leave before speaking with a soft, happy, and gentle tone to tell a small story. "It's a little funny, but she was supposed to be my punishment. A while ago, I was assigned to make sure that one of the other members of Lady Ceostra's clan were safe on their trip to the Spooky Forest. While there, we came across a locked shack that smelled of blood. After correcting the issue with the malfunctioning lock that seemed to have been inadvertently locked, we entered to the aftermath of a dark mage attack. Some people were taking refuge in the shack, and there were vines pinning them to the walls, ceiling, and floor of it. I smelled Ashley out, at first I didn't notice her from all the blood, but she was in a cabinet behind an overturned bed; forcing herself to stay quiet. After I began holding her, she never stopped crying even after she was asleep. When we got back, Lady Kaori had scolded me since during the mission I had the target flee with the child while I stayed and fought; but the target was ambushed by Saia's men and Kaori had to intervene. Because of that, Kaori obligated me to take her in, train her as I see fit, and raise her in place of her original parents. At first it hurt, taking in another child... I was afraid she'd turn out like my last one, but I could only be so distant from her for so long. I'm sure you noticed how she has a way of making people like her. She wakes up every morning, does her chores, and goes back to sleep to wait for me. She trains without question, and very few complaints. She does her school work, and helps Cassidy by working in the kitchen so she doesn't need to juggle multiple tasks. She's the reason I'm afraid to get killed, and I don't smash through every wall with my fists, plunging head first into armed enemies." Ikuchi's mom spoke up and said "So that's why you've become such a soft heart..." before wrapping her arms around her son's shoulders and standing behind him. "So, when will you and Samira finally give me a real granddaughter?" she asked, teasing Ikuchi since she knew that kind of comment got under his skin. He sighed and said "And now I'm annoyed." with a soft but exasperated tone. "Alright, send us back. We've spent enough time on that topic as-is" he said and Ryujin snapped her fingers. The two of them appeared in Ikuchi's room, a much older version of it with worn out wood floors and walls; a shadow of its future self. He stood up and slid his employment badge in his back pocket. "I guess your first errand, as sexist as this will sound, is getting us sandwiches... There's a sub place in town where you can order a hundred of them and they'll deliver it to the ship yards; just ask for the 'Dragon Special' and the guy behind the counter will know what goes on it. Fair warning, he likes gorgeous women and will try to make you his number eight... wait, no this was before the break up... number nine. Also remember to wear a cloak or a hoodie to keep safe from Kaori's cameras, they're all over the place." Ikuchi said and vanished from sight.

Words: 003,288  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 7th October 2017, 10:52 am

Minstrel:

Samira did not recoil or fuss as Ikuchi positioned her across his lap and held her. That had been what she wanted, after all. A form of comfort to shelter her as she let loose her inner pain and heartache. It was humiliating enough to act in such a way, but to be rejected and pushed away would have been even worse. She was grateful for his understanding and kindness despite everything, and she took full advantage of it by continuing her crying while being held that way until she was fatigued enough to fall asleep. Samira felt safe and relaxed while in the tight hold, and it was once more another action that reminded her of Kaori for she had done something quite similar right before everything went downhill. She only hoped it was not some form of bad omen that events were being repeated.

Present Day:

As Ikuchi explained about what "those" were Samira's face twisted as if she were listening to the most creepy horror story ever heard. The silence afterwards only made the creepy factor even greater as she felt chills down her spine. Why was there something so bizarre and creepy on the ship?! What use could they possibly serve?! Her mind started to picture the horrors. His cough may as well have been a "boo" since Samira jumped in her seat slightly, snapping her mind back to reality and out of imagination land. "That was one of my worries. All right, I will mind block my spirits then as a precaution."

Agni: 'Susano isn't going to like that. I know she'll still be in Hargeon but that place is still a little dangerous. Remember that job she took dealing with that weird water arsonist?'

Skadi: 'Susano busy. He not know.'

Ra: 'Chronos, what is your opinion?'

Chronos: 'You believe I would know more than the Goddess of Eternity?'

Ra: 'You were imprinted with the knowledge of the god you represent. You also may know more of how it will affect spirits.'

Chronos: 'Flattering, but no. My opinion is to do as our summoner's ally has suggested. Mind block the spirits of the past. We will barely even notice she was gone. Once her current self disappears the future one, the one completed with phase two and ready for phase three, will appear in our timeline shortly after. As for summoning, I advise against it entirely. Even if the key connected to one of us and we made it to join her in the past, there is no guarantee that once dismissed we will end up back here in the correct point of time. We may even be unable to return to the celestial world entirely. It will be too risky.'

Ra: 'Samira will be on her own then. Send word that if they hear her calling that it should be ignored. Just tell the more...protective ones that it is a test from either Amaterasu or myself. They will not argue.'

Samira heard the sounds of the door opening and she turned her glance to look over and see a familiar little girl she had seen a couple of times before. A small smile was on the summoner's face as she watched the young girl interact with Ikuchi. It was adorable, and she still could not get over how loving of a relationship the two seemed to have. Thinking the two would chat a bit more, Samira grabbed the teapot that was on the table and had begun pouring herself a cup when Ashley came to her. The sleeve of her shirt had been tugged and when Samira looked down at the girl all she could see were big childlike eyes that only cruel and heartless people could resist. "Yes, Ashley?" Samira asked, curious as to what the little girl wanted with her when she had thought she went in only to greet Ikuchi. She leaned over from her seat in the girl's direction and very rapidly found herself being hugged by the little girl. The action startled Samira even though it wasn't the first time the girl had done so. She had even treated Samira in such a kind way back when even Ikuchi treated her coldly. Either the girl knew nothing about some of the major details or she was just completely incapable of hatred and disdain. A kiss on the cheek came next and Samira could feel the hug tighten more before hearing the girl speak quietly in her ear. A thank you? For keeping Ikuchi safe? As much as they were very sweet words that Samira took to heart, she knew all too well that she didn't play any part in his safety. He was quite capable of taking care of himself and more often than not it was she that needed aid. Then again, to ensure Ashley's smile did not disappear was the main reason she even went with him to Iceberg for his trial in the first place. She had to make sure he came back to that little girl.

Ashley let go before Samira could recover from her surprise to return the hug and soon her green eyes noticed the two pastries in the basket that had been made for both Serqet and herself. Time seemed to slow for Samira as she recalled that day they had went to the first phoenix shrine. Both Serqet and herself were given pastries then as well just before everyone left for the shrine. A frown crept along Samira's face as a dreadful feeling began to form within her. It had not better be some sort of foreshadowing or omen that things were going to repeat. Ashley's voice stopped and Samira's mind and focus came back. The frown was forced into a smile as she shoved the bad feeling away. "Thank you for considering even my spirit. I will make sure she gets it," Samira said gently as she took the two items from the basket. When she was hugged once more, Samira made sure to return it as an extra thank you. The fact Ashley went that far to even include Serqet was amazing and she was grateful for it.

Samira had returned to preparing her tea after watching Ashley make her exit, and she listened to Ikuchi's story with one hundred percent focus. She wanted to hear how he had ended up taking care of her, especially given his experiences with the last one. It was a different time though and it was hard to believe Ashley would ever get into that same position. Still, she could understand his original worries. The way she was found was saddening, but the girl seemed to have recovered from any trauma that may have been there thanks to him. By the end Samira was nodding her head at every good thing he was saying about Ashley. He really did sound like a parent gloating over their number one child. Samira herself never experienced having that quality since she had no children of her own. "You could have a grandson instead," she said matter of factly, completely missing the whole sentence at first. She had been taking a sip of her tea and heard the term granddaughter and assumed his mother was teasing on the fact he had no biological children yet. That was common even among humans, and Ikuchi was how old again? With parents that were several thousand years old? Yes, they must of been desperate for grandchildren. She had raised her cup to take another sip of the tea when her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets due to how wide they became. The entire sentence had processed. If there had been any tea in her mouth she likely would have died choking on it. "WHAT?!" First the father thought they were an item and now the mother was asking about grandchildren with her as the mother?! What was with his family?! The comment may have been made to get a reaction out of Ikuchi but it also made it extremely awkward for Samira. Denial, denial, and yes, a little more denial. Children meant being together, being together meant having those lovey dovey feelings, having those lovey dovey feelings meant crossing a border she was not prepared to cross. That wasn't even going into how to even make those grandchildren. No, absolutely not! No way! "Yes, please, send us back." Samira said in a rushed manner, clearly embarrassed with her flushed face and prepared to get out of there before his mother started making the grandchildren time tables herself.

The time travel was done and Samira found herself in a really bad version of the room she had just been in. Wow. She slipped all her items into her bag as she listened to Ikuchi, raising a brow when he mentioned "gorgeous" and rose even further when numbers were added in. Lovely. It was going to be one of those men. Ikuchi then vanished before she could even say she understood everything or ask questions. All right then. Spirit mind lock was the first thing that happened. Next, seeing as how she couldn't exactly jump out windows properly, especially without suspicion, Samira exited the room the normal way. She opened the door and peeked out to ensure no one was there before stepping out. Her exit from the building was made easily and she had even found a cloak along the way. Who's it was she didn't exactly have the luxury of caring. She'd return it...in the future. On the cloak went and she begun to make her way through town. Getting sandwiches should be rather easy! Maybe. Probably. Why was she demoted to sandwich acquisition again?

Eventually the sub place was found, and it was rather annoying having to do it without asking for directions. Samira was afraid to do so due to being worried her interactions would cause some explosion in the space time continuum. The sub guy was likely not so significant that her interactions with him would do much damage. She entered the sub shop and walked over to the ordering counter where a man who's appearance and aura screamed he was the womanizer type. Samira pulled the hood of her cloak tighter over her head as she could tell just from the way he stared at her that she was being undressed with the eyes. Maybe she should have looked for a mask... She took a breath to build confidence and attempted to get down to business. "Excu-"

"Well you're a beauty, aren't you? Haven't seen you here before..." The man began to rub his chin with his hand as he went into thought, likely contemplating if she would make a decent number nine.

Samira's eye twitched as she had been interrupted from her order and was being stared at in a rather uncomfortable manner. "As I was say-"

"I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I’m willing to make an exception in your case."

"No, thank you. Now, for my-"

"Are you a farmer?"

"What? No, of course not! I do not even look like one! Now if you would lis-"

"Then how did you get such beautiful, big, round melons?"

"EH?!" Samira's focus on trying to order one hundred stupid sandwiches was lost as she instantly knew what he meant. It was hard to be naive to the meaning when he reached over the counter, placed his hands on her chest, and started to squeeze a few times.

"Oh, those are real! I was worried for a second there. I think they may be even better than...Say if you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them. Why don't I close up shop here and we can get a little more acquainted?" The man still did not take his hands away and seemed to have made himself comfortable with the task of squeezing her chest pillows.

Samira's eyes narrowed into slits. That man was disgusting. Revolting. Insufferable. Idiotic. The nerve! The audacity! She became even more angry than she did even during the times Ikuchi had kissed her. At least with those there was a purpose behind the act. What was going on at that moment was just...ew! The girl could not summon any of her spirits to cut him down, and normally she lacked any true offense. However, a woman generally magically obtained super human powers when angered in such a way. Logic! A slap was made on the man's face that sent him circling and flying sideways, landing on the floor on the far side of the counter. Samira walked around it and reality for the man had turned into a horror flick where a monster was coming to kill him for his transgressions. He backed up as his imagination had turned her from a sweet looking woman into a she-devil with unforgiving eyes full of bloodlust and intent to torture and kill. The man got on his knees and began to pray and plead as Samira prepared to unleash another slap. "Oh, please don't kill me! Those were all meant as compliments! I really don't need a number nine! I'll give you anything you want!"

"Anything?" The man nodded silently while still in his praying position. The anger within Samira instantly vanished and she put on a small smile. "Then I would like to complete my order."

"Huh?" The man stared up, blinking his eyes in bewilderment.

"I require the Dragon Special. Please have it delivered to the ship yard in a timely manner. Thank you." Samira had turned and was about to leave the space behind the counter but stopped and faced the man once more. SLAP! "For emphasis." She then left the sub place and started to make her way to the docks for whatever errand she was supposed to do next.

(Word Count: 2305
    Total So Far: 4165)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 4:22 am

Upon arriving, Ikuchi put his mask on and walked inside, swiping his badge on the scanner. The badge had Ikuchi's face, name, and biometric information on the front; but the coding when scanned was registerred to a different person who had mysteriously vanished. Naturally this was someone who was already gone, and not someone Ikuchi had to suddenly and tragically 'misplace' through a series of unfortunate events. Passing the ship, Ikuchi had noted that his mother had sent them back to when the skeleton was already built and they were beginning to put the plating on the outside. The ship was built floor by floor, first they put the plating on the outer ship and then began filling the electronics, plumming, and other necessities inside. After they'd gotten to the fifth floor, Kaori had them add her bedroom in and also add her office to the top floor since she was gonna be moving into the ship around that time after things had happened. After that, it would become the monster that sat at Hargeon for quite some time... the Arc of Destiny. The ship alone was 1,500 feet from front to back and 350 feet across. It towered at 600 feet above the sea, and had two massive guns that a grown man could walk in, jump around and never hit the top of the barrel in. The top of the ship had a hatch that opened up to reveal a third one of these guns, and the sides had another hatch with two more half their size... the most terrifying part of the ship was that a man could still not hit the top of the barrel if he jumped. Hargeon Port's government had no problem with Kaori parking such a monstrosity in its port as the one who owned it was technically a government official herself, and held high status in the Magic Council as a 'Star' of sorts. Of course, all that fun stuff was in the future and this, this was the past; there was a couple months before then.

One of the ship building crew had recognized Ikuchi from the docks and approached him, looking the man up and down. Ikuchi was a man who wore a pair of black dress shoes polished to a perfect shine. In the middle of the bottom lace was a solid gold flower, a hibiscus. He wore a set of black dress pants to match, and a well cared for shirt of the same color was tucked into them. From his neck dangled another golden hibiscus, as though it were symbolic to the man. His broad shoulders gave way to normal sized arms, the muscular structure hidden behind black silk sleeves; courtesy of his dress shirt. The man wore a dark grey tie that had a crimson outline on the top, and holding the two tie ends together and preventing wind from flicking them about was a golden clasp. The man he was talking to wore a pair of tan boots that had a strange material, the one that was a lighter color when you rubbed it one direction and a darker color when you rubbed it the other. It was a slightly fuzzy material, but not so fuzzy that one could say it was soft. Unlike Ikuchi's shoes, he wore nothing in the middle of his bottom lace, and the boots he wore were steel toed. The man wore a set of blue jeans that were somewhat faded, most likely from being used often and cared for little. His shirt was white, but had a slightly yellow tinge at the neck from the few times he forgot to wash the shirt or use a completely different shirt several days in a row. No part of the shirt was tucked in, his hair was slightly messy, and since the shirt was your average joe T-Shirt, the man wore no tie at all. He had wondered why Ikuchi was here, and Ikuchi had replied by telling the man that he was here to ensure the ship was build efficiently. Not long into their conversation, literally two sentences in and the ship master had walked over to Ikuchi and addressed him. Before clocking in, Ikuchi had appeare din his office and swapped the documents before he could even notice. Normally those who did such things would be worried, they'd lose compusre quick and begin speaking in a different tone, rubbing their face to avoid eye contacts, hiccupping, sneezing, anything to redirect the focus of the ship master. Not Ikuchi, he simply looked at the man and bowed in respect; shaking his hand afterwards and thanking him for letting Kaori use his shipyard to construct the monstrosity of a ship. The ship master had asked to talk to Ikuchi in private, knowing he was a mage who worked directly under Kaori he had a request and assured him that the Arc of Destiny wouldn't have any reduced progress in his absence.

From what Ikuchi could gether of the situation, the Ship Master had a daughter who recently had a falling out with him. She brought home some random guy and slept with him, not having sex, just sleeping together in her room. He didn't know the guy at all, didn't even know he existed so he got pissed at her and put a hole in his heart. The guards didn't arrest him since the guy was trespassing, and they also didn't feel like arresting the best ship maker in the port. After the event his daughter ran away and he hasn't seen her since. The memory of completing the task wasn't in Ikuchi's mind, nor was any word of it being done present. However, he did remember that the ship master had been colder towards him around this time and how sudden the change had been. He wondered what could have happened to cause this, most likely he accidentally injured the girl while bringing her back, but he wasn't sure. He accepted the mission and asked for an item of hers' that the man had with him, the letter she wrote him that simply said 'Fuck you.' and nothing more. Ikuchi had vanished and quickly went to find Samira, vanishing and reappearing behind her while wearing a cloak of his own. "It seems luck is on our side." he would say, grabbing her arm gently to prevent her from stepping forth any further. "The Ship Master has made a request that will remove us from the town (and allow the writers to use more words) while the others continue building the ship. His daughter has gone missing, and is requesting I retrieve her. We should go together, I dislike being alone." Ikuchi said calmly. He noticed a man walking down the street with a single sub in his hand, and immediately looked at Samira. "How many Dragon Specials did you specify? One, or one hundred?" he would ask. If she said she only mentioned one, and not one hundred, he would face palm and say "First we need to fix that."

Upon entering the sandwich place, the man behind the counter would let out the manliest high pitched squeak any man could do with manly manliness! He backed up and pressed himself against the wall with a scared look on his face, then looked at Ikuchi. "I-I-Ik-k-ku, dude, I thought you were out of town ma- AH!" Ikuchi appeared behind the counter and grabbed his shirt, pinning him to the wall. "WHAT'RE YOU- Look man, I only grabbed one of her tits-" Ikuchi's eyes narrowed and he lifted the man off the ground. "Be sile- wait, you grabbed her breast?" he said, his eyes narrowing further behind his mask. "Yes and she hit me- UGH!" the man's air was expelled as Ikuchi's free fist slammed into his stomach. "I-" "-Be silent you lecherous shit." Ikuchi's tone was hateful as he refrained from executing the man. "You never saw me, you never saw her- are we clear?" The man replied nodding rapidly while having troubled breathing from Ikuchi compressing his chest with his fist. "I have an amendment to the last order... One hundred Dragon Specials instead of just one... and if you lay your hands on her again, I'll be having your heart on the side." Ikuchi released the man and let him collapse to the floor. Ikuchi vanished and reappeared next to Samira and began walking out the door, letting the man cough and wheeze to regain his breath- the pathetic ass hat. "Our target is just outside the port, surrounded by a lot of other people..."

Words: 004,726  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 8th October 2017, 8:32 am

"I cannot believe I have been downgraded to sandwich ordering. If it was a normal shop owner it would have been fine. Was it so? No. The man had to be a pervert. A disgusting one. That touched my chest. I cannot even take a shower to rid myself of his touch nor can I wash my clothes. Although burning them would be preferable. Those sandwiches better be made properly, or I will return to the shop in the future to slap him again." Samira mumbled to herself as she walked. With no spirits to talk to she was for once actually talking to herself, making herself become some sort of weird crazy lady. She would never classify herself as such though. The explanation of just unleashing her frustrations in a more healthy manner would be used instead.

Before her next set of mumbling could start, she felt her arm being grabbed gently as well as heard Ikuchi's voice from behind her. She turned to see him cloaked liked she was and remained silent as he mentioned some sort of mission that required finding a missing girl and bringing her back. She thought it was strange of him to mention he didn't like being alone, but considering they were in a time travel mess where it was risky to have too many interactions with others his feelings were understandable. Speaking of, him even considering doing a mission caused her to frown. Would that not have some effects that could go into a downward spiral that made the known universe implode on itself? Her mouth opened to say as much but was interrupted by the next question. How many subs did she order? What a ridiculous question! Samira could handle such a simple task as ordering sandwiches correctly! "Do you honestly believe I am incapable of placing an accurate order? Of course I ordered one..." She stopped her sentence short of saying the word 'hundred' as the scenario played out in her head. The sounds of crickets would play as she stayed silent and then at the realization of her mistake she raised her right palm and placed it against her right cheek. "Oh..." No doubt she felt extremely silly for messing up the very first and rather simple errand, but in her defense her order had been interrupted several times. By the time she was able to get it out her mind had neglected that rather important detail. The reasons were obvious. However, it was an excuse, and as much as she wanted to say she was fondled during the order, the fact still remained she had screwed up. Samira put on a small sheepish smile as she tilted her head innocently and brought her hand down to be at her side. "I do not suppose they could split a single sandwich one hundred ways, could they?" As expected, it was a face palming moment for Ikuchi. The young woman sighed, dreading having to go back to the sub shop.

Once the two had reached the shop and entered, the man that had turned her breast into some stress relief ball squeaked and acted as if he were terrified. Samira blinked, astonished by the reaction. She had only slapped him a couple of times. Sure the first one may have been with such force he was sent flying, sure she had an aura set to kill, and sure she had traded his life for fulfilling a sandwich order. That did not warrant acting as if she were some demon coming back to use him as a sacrifice to the dark underworld. Samira stayed back to allow Ikuchi to edit the original order, although she was surprised by how he was going about it. Pinning the guy to a wall was a little much when the error was hers. Her eyes then went wide as the man behind the counter mentioned having taken hold of her breast earlier. That did not need to be stated! At all! She had handled the situation and they were only there for a change to the order! Now she had a reason to feel even more embarrassed. Samira cringed as Ikuchi actually reacted to the comment by punching the man in the stomach. Why he seemed to get so hateful and angry about what the man had done to her she was not sure, but was not going to ask at that point in time. It was best to probably forget such a creep touched her to begin with.

Samira followed Ikuchi out the door once the amendment to the order had been made. Inside she was snickering that the pervert had gotten what he deserved. Perhaps another woman would be spared from his ways. Outside she had a blank expression that did not indicate whatsoever that she enjoyed the fact the man was potentially scarred for life. Hopefully that would not cause issues for their timelime. That did bring it back to her earlier thoughts about the mission, however. "Other people? Do you know the details of why she even went missing? Kidnapping, perhaps?" If there really were other people involved then it was likely they were dangerous, assuming the girl was kidnapped or forced to be away from home. Samira had no way of knowing the actual details of the runaway. All she knew was the vague description of locating a daughter that had gone missing. She had no access to her spirits and therefore lacked any magic capabilities whatsoever, so there was some cause for concern with as little as she knew about the situation. "Is it even wise to do a mission of this nature under our current circumstances? I understand it removes us from town, however, I am unsure of the repercussions we may create by doing it."

(Word Count: 939
    Total So Far: 5104)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 8th October 2017, 6:02 pm

Samira had inquired if doing a mission was wise, and rightfully so. Time was an unpredictable beast, and she didn't want to risk creating a massive plot hole in the frabric of time. Ikuchi however had a different theory about it... "There are events that don't line up correctly in my past, that I believe are linked to our 'current situation' presently. In a week from now, I'll be visiting that sandwich shop for the first time and that man will greet me with a nervous smile; I now know why. The ship master will be treating me with a somewhat cold demeanor, and be giving me wide looks upon completion of the Arc of Destiny; I do not know why. I believe that our actions have already impacted our future, but in ways that it would be shrouded in shadows... This is something my mother told me about before when I was a child. Going back in time, you can alter your own time line in two ways... For example, going back in time and killing your parent- or parents, would negate your existence entirely- one would think. Instead, you'd actually be creating two realities; one where you never existed, and one where you did. This is because if you never existed, you never went back in time to kill your parent. If you never went back in time to kill them, they would have mated and you would exist; this is a major change. Then there are minor changes, like what I believe we're causing... When that man told me we met before, I had dismissed it as him confusing me for another person as he'd described actions I would never perform. Another example would be going back in time and putting some money on the floor. Someone would find it, but never know that slip of paper was actually from the future and possibly being held by someone else in the past. I didn't fully understand these concepts in my youth... younger youth, but now that I'm experiencing them I find clarity." Ikuchi paused his walking and began thinking. "No... what we're cuasing is a medium change, a 'one point five' or technical third possibility. Our actions will be repeated in an endless loop since they have no effect on the versions of ourselves that exist in this period... Right now, Kaori's still in her room at the castle, I'm still sleeping in a tree in the middle of town, and you're still... doing whatever you were doing. In the future, you'll still be requested by Kaori to accompany her and time will continue. You'd eventually grow to like Kaori enough to ask her to come with you to the shrines, and Kaori will get overcome by darkness. Then we'd be back here, planting the amulet some time later before returning to the future. That is, so long as we don't cause any major changes..." A man driving a magic car had passed by and his tire exploded, almost warranting a response from Ikuchi but still gaining none. The man had gotten out and cursed, noting the nail in his tire that caused it to pop. Ikuchi had rested his hand on Samira's stomach to stop her from walking onward and he watched with intent as the man went to the back of his car and pulled out the tire changing set. His fortune dipped further down as the hand crank for the jack had broken, making it so he was stuck there until help could arrive.

"This man was unusually friendly towards me when I was going to meet my contact a few days ago, I believe I know why." Ikuchi said and began approaching him. "Ahoy there tourist!" Ikuchi said with a loud, strong voice and a half smile. "Hey." the guy said with a puzzled look. "Seems you're running into a bit of trouble. Do you need any help?" Ikuchi asked; while it was abnormal for the dragon to just up and offer help, he had to do it to keep the timeline running as it should. "Unless you got a jack in your pockets, there's not much you can do." the man replied while pinching the skin between his eyes, just above where the bridge of his nose began. Ikuchi stopped in front the car and grabbed the bottom of it and saying "I don't exactly have a jack, but if you work fast we can improvise." before lifting up, showing no signs of strain. "R-right!" the man said and pulled out his crowbar to begin removing the tire and putting the new one on. Once the bolts were tightened, Ikuchi gently set down the car. "Thanks man! That's some strength, what's your routine?" the random person asked in astonishment. "I work at the docks and assist with ship building." he replied. "Well... thanks. You and your girl need a ride somewhere?" the man asked, offering the ride as payment for the service. "That'd actually be great, we're heading to the base of the mountains to the east to visit an old friend who's camping out there. She's trying some 'communing with nature' stuff, and I'm gonna try and talk her out of it." Ikuchi said, completely ignoring that he was just accused of Samira and him being together.

Once in the car, Ikuchi turned to Samira to continue talking. "The girl ran away from home after having an altercation with her father. The location she's at seems to match the one Kaori will be going to a few weeks before you and her meet for the first time. Do you remember how I told you about how she was saved by Lady Ceostra after taking out one of Saia's settlements? She got a message with no name on it at all that warned her about the settlement and their goals of attacking the guild. As much as it pains me to think I am the cause of her second death, I'll have no choice but to deliver that letter." he said calmly, in a quiet enough tone that their driver wouldn't hear them over the loud music he was playing. It was rock so at least it was tolerable for Ikuchi, Samira's opinion of it he didn't know. The trip was quiet between them until they got to the base of the mountains where their driver would let them off, and Ikuchi would point to a slope a mile or two away. "The camp's behind that hill. If things get bad, I'll trust you to not shoot me in the back." Ikuchi said before materializing a bow and a set of arrows and giving it to Samira.

Words: 005,841  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 9th October 2017, 8:33 am

Samira walked slowly as she listened to the rather long winded explanation of time that would have sent the average person into a world of confusion or boredom. She understood it decently enough, and as long as they did not do anything that would obviously change things around their timeline would be fine. What they were doing were subtle changes that they had already experienced in the past. Or rather, Ikuchi experienced. At that point of time Samira was out of town doing a few menial jobs as well as adding random items into her ownership such as a passport, iLac, and for some reason a driver's license she had not even put to use. At the very least she had it in case it was needed. It was a rather uneventful point of her mage career that paled in comparison to the current scenario. Her past self would remain unaffected from all the subtle changes as far as she was aware. Only a major change such as leaving a note from her future self would make any sort of obvious impact. Maybe. Time was weird.

She had stopped when Ikuchi did as he continued to think and she had remained still even as a magic car passed by and broke down, its tire becoming completely useless. The scene did not matter much to her and she did not desire to meddle further with the timeline. Only when Ikuchi placed his hand on her stomach did she come to a stop with her steps and pay more attention to the man with car. She still was uncertain as to why they were watching the man, but then Ikuchi spoke of his theory and then made himself known. Samira nearly fell over dead when her ears picked up on him actually saying "ahoy" and had even offered to help the stranger. There was understanding of him having to do it to keep the timeline in check, but why was it even done to begin with? What sort of messed up reality rules caused the original ORIGINAL to offer help? There had to be an original ORIGINAL, right? Technically even in the correct timeline they were just past versions of their future versions, but then those versions also had future versions. Then there were alternate versions. What if the man was unusually friendly for some other reason than helping with the car? Thinking about time and its consequences for screwing it up was starting to become a headache. Anymore thoughts on the matter Samira pushed away as she too made her presence known with a smile on her face and a wave for a hello. She stood to the side as the other two handled the car situation, and sweatdropped at the answer given regarding Ikuchi's strength when the task of switching tires had been completed. Yes, ship building and working at the docks was clearly the correct and honest answer. Then the man offered them a ride, although certain words with the offer caused her to frown deeply. "I am not-" Samira couldn't even bring herself to finish the sentence. A deep exhale was made to unleash her slight frustration. What was even the point? Them being mixed up in such a way was turning out to be very commonplace, and she couldn't fathom why. Did they just look good paired together or something? She never had such misunderstandings when around other men. Maybe it was just an Ikuchi thing. Yes, the same sort of comments must of been made when he was around Gabriella and his requip mage friend as well.

Once everyone was in the car and it took off, Samira placed her hands on her lap and leaned back in her seat to get comfortable as Ikuchi went on to explain the small mission further. If the girl truly did indeed runaway then bringing her back would likely be forced unless she was convinced otherwise. That only made Samira frown further since that was something she did not approve of. It was the girl's choice to leave her home, and they had no right to choose for her. She supposed the girl could just runaway again afterwards, but for the moment the summoner was content to see how it all played out before drawing conclusions on the matter. When he went on to mention he was likely the one that wrote the letter that would eventually cause Kaori's second death, Samira looked at him and blinked, astonished that he could say those words with a straight face as well as so easily condemn himself to write the letter while knowing what would happen. He had the power to change that just as Samira herself had the power to make her own warning to ensure her past self never approached Kaori in the first place or even invited her to go to the phoenix shrines. Giving into the temptation was easy, and even she was having difficulties putting the thoughts and motivations away entirely. It was a quality she would have to admire him for since it reminded her of her own place to not alter the timeline with foolish acts. No matter how easy or the reasons for them. "At least we know how the events of the past turn out. It is the future that worries me." Her own tone was low and quiet to match his. There was still much fear and worry within her, and with each passing minute they were getting even closer to stage three. The mission barely counted as a distraction when they were riding in a vehicle silently aside from the music, which was tolerable but certainly not something she would have picked herself.

The vehicle came to a stop at the base of the mountains at which point Samira stepped out and adjusted the straps of her bag around her shoulders. In the distance she could see a hill that Ikuchi would then point to, indicating that was their destination. "I am certain I can handle that much. Thank you." Samira took the bow as well as the arrows. "Now I will trust you to not be what makes the situation go bad in the first place." The girl was a runaway as far as Samira was told. If she did run away to that settlement and was not taken there by force there was little reason she saw to go in there shooting. From past encounters she had witnessed, Ikuchi had more of an attack now rather than talk mentality. The settlement did need to still be standing for certain events to take place, after all.

(Word Count: 1108
    Total So Far: 6212)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 10th October 2017, 2:41 am

Samira had stated that she was trusting Ikuchi to not make things go belly up, and as a result, got a blank stare with a few blinks on the side. "You... do remember how I operate... right? I'll have to ask mother if time travel can induce amnesia if not." he asked with a confused tone. While Ikuchi didn't always run in sword swinging, it was a very common occurrence for him... At the top of the hill overlooking their camp, Ikuchi had gazed at the target and tried understanding how he could enter. Saia wasn't known for taking walk in recruitments, nor was he known for taking in refugees. Anyone in one of his camps was someone he saw potential in, someone who could kill a hundred men without getting tired... or at least, had the potential to get that far. Ikuchi was tracking the scent of his target and saw her walk out into the open, immediately vanishing. When he reappeared, he was behind her and hit her in the back of the head with the side of his hand before scooping her up and vanishing again, reappearing next to Samira. "The target has been acquired... I... think I hit her too hard..." he said in a somewhat unsure tone.

Ikuchi had no intentions of returning her without asking questions. He knew what it was like to want to leave, to not be part of his parents 'trade' if one could call it that. Ikuchi had set her down in the grass and took a seat, letting time pass while she got her rest. The woman was extremely familiar looking... She wore green ninja clothes with a greyish white outline, had amber eyes, and soft, flawless skin aside from a single freckle on her right cheek. Her red hair was sprawled across Ikuchi's leg that he set her head on, keeping that leg flat and his other one bent while waiting. Unlike her future self, this one was wearing a white arm band rather than platinum... If Samira had asked why they weren't taking her back to her father, Ikuchi would reply with a very firm tone. "I left my family because I didn't like being worshiped by lesser dragons. I didn't like humans addressing me as a god, and I didn't want to step into my father's shoes. I wanted my own destiny, my own path that I could follow and make a name for myself. Her rebellion started with a decision to leave as an altercation, but I want to know the extent of her resolve."

The woman had let out a pained groan after an hour or two, and slowly moved her head up, pausing when her eyes locked with Ikuchi's. She gazed deeply into his, not bothering to move- not out of lust for him, no, this time she was frozen from fear. She saw hellfire and a pair of slits that resembled only that of monsters, and was unable to ignore it. This reaction was a very normal one that showed that the girl was completely sane. Ikuchi lifted his hand, the tip of his index finger tucked into the top of his thumb and lining up with her forehead. A quick motion and the tip of his index finger flew forward, tapping her forehead and making her flinch while releasing a rather cute squeak of shock. "Who... who are you?" she asked with some level of fear still lingering, still a reasonable reaction. "I am the harbinger of your annihilation. Now tell me, human..." he began, immediately revoking her right to a name. "... Why did you leave your father, and what do you stand to gain from being here among cutthroats?" The girl looked at Ikuchi with a small degree of surprise. Her father had actually had someone come to retrieve her, and he didn't immediately take her back to him. "I... I don't want to be part of his ship building empire, and I didn't want him dictating my life." she said in a sheepish tone. "After he killed my boyfriend I realized that he was trying to control every aspect of my life, and I didn't feel like his daughter anymore."

Ikuchi's eyes narrowed further and made the girl cringe slightly since she wasn't used to seeing such things. "You do know what these people are, what they do- yes?" Ikuchi asked, to which the girl replied "Y-yes, they kill people. But I think I can help stop them. The one in charge here, Lori likes me enough to let me hang around his tent while he's present. I found out that they're planning an attack on Hargeon, and was going to relay that to the local guild." Ikuchi raised an eyebrow, she didn't smell like she was lying but he knew her loyalties seemed quite deep considering as she stuck around long enough to prove herself. "I want to forge my own path, and find out exactly who I am. If I can use them to get stronger while also relaying their plans to nearby guilds, then eventually I'd be able to stop them entirely. Along the way, I might just find out who I am..." Ikuchi stood up and ordered the woman to do the same. He told her to hit him as hard as she could, not holding back, and anywhere she wanted. She was unsure of how to take that order, and he didn't specify any 'off limits areas' that most women would readily go for when fighting a male. "I SAID HIT ME!" he shouted, scaring her into punching him in the chest and hearing the deep 'thud' that resulted. Ikuchi had replied by punching her in the stomach, and dropping low to sweep her legs and put her on the floor. "That is the minimum punishment for weakness among those people. The leader of that clan was born into a society where children wield swords, and younger children wield fists. When you begin, ask to be treated as the youngest of children so they'll start you off easy- you'll get better training that way. Look into dancing as a means of training as well, and don't show any fear." Ikuchi said firmly and began walking away. "You're not taking me back to my dad?" she asked, confirming her situation as well as getting rid of confusion. "You wish to forge your own path and serve a nobler purpose, right? You won't be doing that if your father's controlling your life." The girl had a smile come on her face, even her friends had though she was insane for running away with no training at all. "Thank you... harbinger of my annihilation. Do you think we'll meet again?" she sounded more relaxed, warming up to Ikuchi for understanding and supporting her insanity. "My name is Ikuchi, and if fate determines it, we'll cross paths again." "I'm Lia, thank you... for-" "-Two more things." Ikuchi interrupted her. "First, go on a sudden patrol at midnight everyday for the next month, trust me. Second, if we meet again- you never saw us. Samira, let's go." Ikuchi said, leaving the young woman where she was sitting. After an hour of walking, the two of them would come across a single enemy who was out on patrol. He heard them coming and paused, looking around to try and find them. "This is your shot Samira... You can do this." Ikuchi would say in a whispered reassuring tone. If she actually landed the shot, Ikuchi would say "Holy shit, you actually did it..." with blatant surprise.

Words: 007,109  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 10th October 2017, 11:26 am

If only whacking Ikuchi on the head was a guaranteed thing or Samira would have done so after hearing his confused words and the wondering on whether she was suffering from amnesia. For someone that made smart comments a habit and had sarcastic moments her words went way over his head. Or maybe just could not get a handle on her type of sarcasm. It wasn't as if she made comments of that nature common. "I do not suffer amnesia. The memory of how you typically 'operate' is unforgettable by this point," Samira replied with a small sigh. He had even used violence just to make changes to a sandwich order, and that was before he had found out about the groping. Thank heavens he did not bring the rocket launcher back in time with him. She was never going to get that maniacal laugh out of her head from the last time he had used the weapon. The tip of the top limb of the bow was then used to lightly tap Ikuchi on the shoulder. "Now, just do the opposite of that and do not do any unnecessary violent actions. I am without my magic, and I would not count one practice session with this weapon as suitable back up." Technically it was one session plus an interrupted one, but she purposely failed to mention that one due to what that interruption led to. Samira then turned away in order to move forward, not stopping until they reached the top of the hill. There she stayed while Ikuchi vanished to do what he did best.

Samira had positioned herself with bow drawn and arrow in hand, ready to fire in case anything happened. Surprisingly there were no signs of distress or battle within the settlement. My god, he was actually being a sneaky ninja instead of the attack in full force type. Acquiring the woman took little time and Ikuchi soon reappeared with her, although Samira could have whacked him on the head with her bow for causing the target to go unconscious, and to a point of even he was unsure if he had hit her too hard or not. "Ikuchi! Honestly!" The man had some serious selective hearing issues. Did she not just tell him no unnecessary violent actions? Samira lowered her bow, and with a look of concern on her face she turned and was about to make sure the woman was alright herself when the look of concern instantly vanished. Soft green eyes instantly widened before returning to normal a couple of seconds later, but they had become hardened and cold as a result of who she saw. The woman they had been sent to retrieve was the past version of the ninja woman they had encountered while in Minstrel and on other occasions before that. Samira clenched her teeth together to keep herself from saying anything and merely turned away as Ikuchi decided to set the woman down and take a seat on the grass, likely waiting for her to wake up. The current encounter sure explained a lot. Unless the woman woke and started to fight, that was probably the starting point of when she became infatuated with Ikuchi. Not that it mattered much to Samira. Of course not. If anyone were to ever ask why she disliked the woman it would be because she was a top ranking warrior of Kaori's brother's clan or soon would be given they are in the past, who was obviously a great enemy. She couldn't be trusted, and from what Samira had witnessed while in Minstrel the woman cut loyalty ties rather easily. Fate was indeed cruel to have set up that current meeting in their little twist in time. Samira wasn't looking to have any reasons of doubt or a change of opinion on the matter, and therefore was not looking forward to the woman's origin story.

The summoner stood there silently for a while, eventually taking a seat of her own on the grass and laying the bow beside her. "Why do we stay? Should we not complete the task you were given?" The answer she was given was reasonable. She had even disapproved of the mission before due to the woman being a runaway. Forcing her to return to a father that would likely lock her in a room the first chance he got would have been unforgivable. Samira just wished Ikuchi would have been satisfied with just leaving the woman there while they returned to town instead of remaining and communicating with her when she woke.

The woman eventually woke, leading to an interaction between her and Ikuchi. Samira remained quiet as the conversation went along. It was slightly surprising hearing about the woman's goals considering how the future image of herself was. The goal was admirable she supposed, but it only made trusting her less likely if one thought she would do the same if she joined team Kaori. She used the clan she had joined in order to get stronger while at the same time had been stabbing them in the back since day one, or at the least planned to. That was not so admirable. Samira's eyes blinked several times in disbelief when Ikuchi had demanded the woman hit him, and had even jumped in place when he shouted it after the woman showed her hesitance. It worked, although not surprisingly the woman was on the ground shortly after. Samira's face soon went blank and a sweat bubble had formed as she continued to listen to the conversation and see the woman smile. "Good grief, this really was where it originated," she mumbled to herself as she stood up and wiped the bottom of her cloak and shorts of grass and dirt. After kneeling down to grab the bow, she stood up fully and followed after Ikuchi, leaving the woman there and not saying a single word to her. There was little point in speaking to a past version that knew nothing of what she would do in the future, and as tempting as it was to change the direction of events Samira was unfortunately too smart to risk such a thing and was much too resilient to temptation.

The two walked for an hour silently. Not one word of the ninja woman, not a single sentence of what was planned next, nor a conversation about everything in general. Just what appeared to be two people walking along with nothing to say. A patrolman seemed to have heard them and paused, looking for them. Samira could see him clearly even if he had not noticed their location yet. The first thought was to obviously wait for the man to go elsewhere and continue. The next thought was to just find another route. The thought of her current companion was unsurprisingly to just dispose of him. She heard the whisper and was quite shocked he actually had confidence that she could actually take care of the patrolman; a living target. It wasn't exactly the first person she had eliminated from the world. Missions with Kaori had made it impossible to get by without getting her hands dirty, so killing when necessary wasn't exactly an issue. That sort of moral battle wouldn't be a distraction. Although whether it was one of those times killing was needed was debatable. If she didn't do it Ikuchi likely would despite any protest she would have made. The man was dead regardless due to a permanent timeline timestamp. Samira grabbed one of the arrows she had been given earlier and got into the position she had been taught during that single training session. With bow held and arrow aimed at the patrolman, Samira held her position for a few moments as she focused herself and got control of her breathing. Masters of the ranged weapon could fire several shots in rapid succession without requiring that amount of control and focus, but the summoner was still in the novice stages. She needed time to get her aim correct and was a long way away from being quick. Thankfully the target did not move around much and was slow. When she felt he was in a position she could hit without fail, she let go of the string and unleashed the arrow. It went flying through the air and did not stop its journey until it had gone through the patrolman's head. He barely even made any noise of pain as he collapsed on the ground a second after impact. Samira smiled with pride as she came to realize her arrow had hit its mark. The smile turned into a frown near instantly after hearing Ikuchi's surprise by the fact it actually hit. So much for the reassurance. Her eyes closed as she turned to face Ikuchi and reopened them as she poked him in the stomach with the top end of her bow. "You are supposed to say 'good job, Samira', not act as if you expected me to be a complete failure." Samira turned to once again face the direction they were going before the patrolman was spotted and began walking. She had been slightly offended by his surprised reaction. Sure she didn't expect a golden sticker or a medal, but to hear "you actually did it" was a trigger that should have warranted a slap. Damn powerful magical beings and their barriers.

(Word Count: 1570
    Total So Far: 7782)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 10th October 2017, 1:24 pm

Ikuchi's eyes went wide when she poked him in the stomach with the bow while saying "You are supposed to say 'good job, Samira', not act as if you expected me to be a complete failure." sounding highly offended. She turned around and as she took a step forward, Ikuchi reached out and grabbed her hand. He pulled her back while arcing the hand, forcing her to turn around if she hadn't already yanked herself away. If she were unable to pull herself free in the second or two it took for him to pull her, she'd find herself being pulled into his chest. His right hand wrapped around her and rested on her head, keeping it pressed to his chest and his left hand was behind her back giving her a warm embrace. His hold on her tightened, pulling her further into his chest. "You're right... I'm sorry." he said in a soft, apologetic time. "I shouldn't have expected so little, and knew you could hit his head." Ikuchi continued and began rubbing Samira's head comfortingly. "You're an extraordinary woman, and even fools know that you're very capable." He pulled himself away from her, one hand on her waist and the other still on her head. He gave her a couple pats and moved forward. He didn't want her hating him when she began phase three, and he wanted to leave a good impression before he initiated phase four- the part he had to do alone.

The trip back to Hargeon was made short by Ikuchi scoring a ride with a passing merchant caravan. He didn't bring anything worth bartering, so he wagered a trade agreement to give them some routes in Midi on a single round of chess. Ikuchi wasn't a stranger to war games, he'd been playing chess since it was first introduced to him some five hundred eighty three years ago. Much like the time Sasuno had tried going head to head with him in a drinking contest, his opponent had lost before he even made his move. His opponent started by moving his knight, and the match had concluded seven turns later; each time Ikuchi only needing a single second to make his move. Crushed by his defeat the caravan leader kept true to his word, and allowed them passage free of charge. Ikuchi had a habit of creating wager matches that were horribly one sided, and refusing any match he didn't have at least a seventy five percent chance of winning.

Upon arriving back to the port, the ship was built up to the third floor and Kaori was only a month or two from when they'd move in. While it was being constructed, Ikuchi had taken the form of a man with blonde hair and blue eyes that was dressed for working. He'd kept Samira busy by having her go to local supply stores to buy replacement tools, or parts that they needed; nothing she couldn't carry of course. He also had her order their meals as a means of keeping her from the ship, well away from Kaori's home. In the months that passed, Samira's past self would have already gone on the mission with Kaori to the desert and a had a couple more adventures. After four months, the ship was completely built and there was only a couple weeks from Kaori's little slumber party. Ikuchi had gone to 'that room' and planted the amulet. After that, Ikuchi had called to his mother to pull himself and Samira back, and even if Samira wasn't near him, she'd appear in the room a couple seconds after their past selves had gone to do their due dilligence.

Ikuchi had let out a sigh and stood up, walking to a chest on the floor at the base of his bed and opened it. "Now starts phase three. Snoop will make sure you don't teleport into a wall, and after that, you'll be on your own." he said while pulling out a wooden box, a cardboard box, and a bouquet of orchids. The boxes were set down on the table, and Ikuchi had a disheartened look about him. "You didn't have much time to get a gift, so you can give her these." he slid the chocolate box and flowers to Samira. "This is from me." he said and slid the wooden box over. "It has the items she was hunting for, two letters of nobility, and one from me. And... give Kaori a shot. Good luck... Sammy." Ikuchi said before walking out the door and vanishing. Samira would then here "Aight baby, breaks over time to get this shit poppin'!" and poof, she was in the room Ikuchi was talking about... she would understand why no one went there.

Samira would see wooden cases with glass doors, the monsters within arranged in rows like machines ready to deploy from the pits of hell themselves, their beady eyes glaring at her and tracking her every move... They were only four feet tall, but they were arranged so two were vertically hanging in their cage of wood and glass. The clothes on them was perfect, with not a single crinckle in them and their porcelain faces with panted make up acted as tattoos to mark their successful hunts. These weren't the same plastic dolls that little girls used now adays... no, they were the ones used in the old days and were quite valuable. One of them was staring at her straight down the aisle. She had red hair, a white dress with a red band around her waist and a permanent smile on her face. Rosey red cheeks, and black eyes to peer into her soul... The second she got out of that room, she'd feel a massive, steel hand resting on her shoulder along with the words "I really should throw you out the airlocks... but we're going for a walk instead." creeping into her ears from a familiar source.

The hand would move to her back and push her forward. "Let's go, and don't try attacking in here; it'd be a shame if the entire ship exploded." he said while moving down the hall. If Samira looked out the window on the far side, she'd see earthland below and stars farther than the eye could see... They were in geosynchronous orbit, the accomplishment only possible through combined efforts of science and smithing. "I'm assuming you were worried about the captain and wanted to check on her." Aquarius moved to an elevator and pressed the button to call it, the door immediately opening and him going up to the residential floor. They passed a room with Samira's name engraved on the name plate, and stopped in front of another room. "Don't talk too loud... she's a bit unstable still." Aquarius said before opening the door for Samira, letting her in before closing it behind her. Everything was going just like how Ysrad had showed her so far, and it didn't stop there... The table was reduced to splinters, a hair brush was sticking out of the mirror on her vanity set with the glass of the mirror having been completely shattered. The plush animals that were on the shelves lining the walls were partly on the ground, almost all of which were headless or missing limbs with obvious signs of being torn apart. Their corpses were shoved to the side, making it known that no cleaners had entered and likely only Aquarius or one of the other spirits had come in to take care of Kaori. If Samira would step forward, she'd hear a squeak come from under her foot from the large plush rabbit that was easily Kaori's most treasured item, Mr. Fluffles.

On the bed was something human shaped with skin far paler than one could expect of a healthy person. The bags under her eyes were an obvious sign she wasn't sleeping much, and her cheekbones were impossible to miss from her emaciated face. Kaori had dull eyes, her hair was unkempt and lacked any semblance of its former silky, smooth appearance. Her face angled towards Samira, the dead looking eyes forming tears as her hand lifted from the bed surface. The sleeve of her nightgown had slid down, revealing her arm was severely deformed and looked just as bad as her face lacking most of its muscle. It was hard for her to keep it up, and it shook as she lifted it and extended the limb towards Samira with her fingers reaching out- but she stopped. The image of the dark Samira came right back and Kaori's eyes began watering "Please... no more..." tried saying, but it only came out as the weakest, most desperate whispering squeak possible. Her throat was dry from not drinking, and her overall condition would suggest that she was barely alive. The electrocardiogram showed a very weak sinus rhythm, and if Samira would come closer, the beat would get faster and Kaori would begin tensing up. If she would follow her vision and sit next to Kaori, the ninja would feel her warmth and lean on her, moving her hand to grab the clothes on her stomach and say "You're... real..." in the same tone while tears came down her face. She would relax completely, and the same loud beep would be heard echoing through the room. The cord connecting the leads to the machine would fall and land on Samira's shoulder, and upon Samira trying to move, Kaori would grab her shirt tighter to prevent her from moving away.

Words: 008,701  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 11th October 2017, 11:15 am

Samira was not able to get very far at all before her hand was grabbed as a response to her previous words. The actions afterwards happened in a short span of a couple of seconds. She had been forced to turn as she was pulled back, and the next thing her mind and body knew she was caught up in a warm embrace. That was not the reaction she had expected at all. A sarcastic or smart remark was a large slice of the pie chart. Ignoring her words entirely was also a big percentage. Maybe even anger since she had seen that side of him as well. To react in such a way that he felt it necessary to embrace her for his, admittedly, small offense? That was what she had assumed to be a very small percent chance if not completely nonexistent. Her green eyes were wide during the initial process of being pulled in and remained so as his hold on her tightened, bringing her further into his chest. "I-Ikuchi?" All sorts of red alerts were going off in her mind that told her to free herself, but the body ignored them, once again overruling the part of her that had any logical sense. The battle between the mind and body was constant when Ikuchi did things like that, and she was beginning to worry she would end up losing herself again.

His apology caused her eyes to return to normal and soften. It was something else that was entirely unexpected. Her heart began racing despite how comforting he was trying to be, and that annoying butterflies in stomach feeling had made yet another appearance. Samira had to wonder if he even knew what he was doing. He had hated her for a long time, maybe even still did to some extent, and yet he continued to do such actions that only caused her more confusion. She didn't even know how to react properly due to her mind and body not being in sync with one another. Samira just allowed herself to stand there, fully caught up in his hold. Her body refused to free herself, but the mind refused to send the necessary signals for her to return the hug. Ikuchi was obviously being kind and had taken her offense seriously, but the embrace and words were almost cruel for someone like her. Each little and kind act in that manner only brought her closer to a border she did not want to cross.

Ikuchi had pulled himself away, and she had been able to look up at his eyes before quickly lowering her own eyes and glancing slightly to the side. Her senses had thankfully reacted quickly enough to avoid the eye staring that she was sure would have been awkward. Then came the couple of pats on her head. The entire embrace did not cause her face to flush, but the moment he patted her the cheeks on her face turned pink. It was the great head patting mystery that plagued media turned real. She stood there for a moment even after he had moved forward, trying to regain her composure and senses while also attempting to convince herself that head pats were degrading. Yes, degrading. Not at all enjoyable. No secret desires to get more whatsoever. Although the question remained, what the hell just happened?

From that moment until a few months later, Samira was kept busy with rather simple tasks. No other actions that sent mixed messages occurred much to her relief. The months were uneventful aside from the ship finally being completed, although keeping up the mind block from the past versions of her spirits was a headache. She had never kept it up for so long before, and aside from a couple of missions she had done with Kaori, the past Samira was always in town. At the very least it strengthened her mind even more she supposed. It was debatable if it ever fell off while sleeping, but since nothing in the universe exploded and she woke with no spirit communication she assumed even if it did fall off the spirits did not notice a second Samira.

On the day phase three would begin, Samira had been alone and just outside of town to gather her thoughts when the scenery instantly changed to be Ikuchi's room. They were back in the present. Or rather, their present.

'Ah, there she is. I was correct with that theory, after all.'

'You were not sure?.'

'The timing could have been off to a large degree. Also, she is technically the first summoner I have witnessed to use any sort of actual time travel. My information was a guess at best.'

'And here I had judged you as someone that did not make baseless educated guesses. I shall correct that mistake. Now we just have the issue of the fact we are being blocked...'

'She remember to take down wall...eventually.'

Samira's eyes blinked as they adjusted to the new location and watched silently as Ikuchi went over to a chest and opened it. She nodded as he mentioned the genie and acknowledged that she would be alone on the ship. So, he was still planning on not going even after all of that time he had to change his mind. It was saddening and pained her considering she was the reason the rift between Kaori and himself currently existed, but she had to respect his decision. He wasn't ready to face his master, and in all honestly she wasn't either. Someone had to go though. The items that were pulled were two small boxes and a bouquet of orchids. Two of those items were certainly familiar as she recalled what the shadow Kaori had told her quite some time ago. They were slid over to her as he said she could give them as a gift to Kaori. It would have been false since she didn't exactly acquire them herself, but she appreciated he had obtained them in advance. The last item was a wooden box that had the letters of nobility they had obtained from both Minstrel and the Pergrande Kingdom. There was also a letter from Ikuchi within it. At least he was able to do that much even if he would not go see her face to face. Samira took all of the items, but blinked in confusion and looked up at him as he said to give Kaori a shot. Did he mean giving her a shot romantically? The circumstances were more difficult than simply giving her friend a shot at a relationship. Before all the chaos at the shrines Samira never thought about such a thing and never would have guessed Kaori's feelings. Then afterwards those dreams and visions from that Dream Dragon became common and were rather influential. She couldn't allow them to dictate her feelings or her choice. Only by getting Kaori back to her normal self and spending more time with her could she figure and sort out that mess of tangled feelings. Then there was... Samira thought her heart had stopped for a moment when her ears heard the nickname of "Sammy." The name had been used by Kaori, although the point of when she started using it Samira could not remember. It had become natural to hear it over the course of time. Ikuchi though...that was unnatural. He had never used it, not once. Not back before the horrible events and certainly not after. Until then. Things seemed to go in slow motion as her eyes widened and watched him walk out the door and vanish. She didn't even have time to say anything, but even if she did she was in a state of speechlessness. Why did he have to add in one final nail of confusion?! The genie's words were barely heard as she was hoping she did not just witness someone else disappearing for several months, possibly forever if he could not bring himself to face Kaori. Her heart sank.

The next second Samira appeared in the so called mysterious and creepy room, and she saw why. Although her reasons were far more different than anyone else's. Normal people would have just thought the old fashioned dolls were creepy and move on with life. For Samira, who was naturally afraid of the delicate looking dolls, it was a scarring. The moment she realized what was in the wooden cases she nearly fainted right then and there. She squeaked as her eyes became small and she began to sweat nervously. The items she held were brought to her chest as she hugged them tightly as if it brought some form of protection or comfort. A step was taken, and then another, and slowly she was making her way through the room. Samira kept looking behind her in case one of the dolls made it out of its case and tried attacking. Yes, that is what those things were capable of! They. Were. Evil! The creaks of the movement each doll made as she walked could be heard. Although, it was possible she was imagining all of the dolls turning their heads in her direction as she passed them. She felt the soul sucking stares, especially of the main one that had the most creepy expression imaginable. Any time now she expected it to transform into some sort of monstrosity to represent the possession of the demonic force within. She paused for a moment as she stared at it cautiously. Spine tingling chills coursed through her and the longer she stood there the more danger she began to feel. Another terrified and low squeak before she took off running for the exit, screaming. There was no defeating that thing! Running was the only option! Forget being sneaky when she was facing such dangerous foes! Clearly they were Kaori's back up weapons!

Samira made it out of that room only to instantly feel a hand on her shoulder. The doll had somehow caught her! The items she held were dropped as she screamed once more, and she had begun to prepare herself for her fate when the voice that spoke was a familiar one rather than belonging to a screechy demonic doll. "Iron Fist?" Slight relief, but not really. The last time she had saw him he had attacked her rather violently and had only been spared due to another of Kaori's spirits intervening. Still better than the doll. Yes, still better. She barely had time to even reclaim the items she had dropped before the newest version of Aquarius pushed her forward. He actually did not seem angry nor was he attacking. A sense of dread started to creep into existence within the summoner. She took note of what she noticed when she glanced out the window, astonished by it, but said nothing. Its importance was rather small at that moment and she desired no explanation. "Yes, quite a few were worried actually," Samira said in a rather nervous tone as she entered the elevator. Why he was allowing her to see Kaori she did not know, and she did not want to make any comments that would change his mind. Everything would have been wasted otherwise.

That feeling of dread grew as her actual life was following exactly how the third vision played out. The walk with Aquarius, the room with her name on it, the completely torn up room, even Mr. Fluffles. All that was left was the final part. Like the vision, Kaori was in a horribly weakened and sickened state. Samira's eyes were already beginning to water as she knew what was soon to come. Everything else had happened the exact same way as the vision. The ending was likely the same as well. Still, the summoner played her role. She could not bring herself to just walk out now. Once she had made it over to the bed she took a seat, setting the items she had brought down on the other side of herself. Kaori leaned against her and grabbed onto her shirt. She had realized she was real rather than some horrible illusion. No relief came to the summoner as it had when she first viewed the vision. One part remained. There were minor differences between the original vision and the real event, but the loud and long beep played. Samira's watering eyes widened and no longer could she keep the tears from flowing down her cheeks. Time seemed to stop as her own heart felt it had stopped beating. The beep drowned out everything and for once her mind was completely and utterly blank. Then the sounds of the beep didn't even register anymore. She may as well have been dead too. It was then her mind became forcibly active again upon realizing something was on her shoulder, as if her subconscious self was telling her active state she was a dumbass and needed to snap back into reality. Her green eyes blinked as her gaze looked towards her shoulder and saw the disconnected cord. She also felt Kaori's grip on her clothing tighten, indicating she was still very much alive. At any other time it would have been a sweatdrop moment for actually thinking Kaori had died without even checking because she one hundred percent believed in the vision she had been shown. For now, Samira forgot about her own foolishness as relief and happiness overwhelmed her instead. Her arms wrapped around her weakened friend and brought her in close for a hug that was as tight as she allowed herself without fear of hurting Kaori. "I am real, Kay," Samira said softly, using the nickname she had not heard herself say since originally asking Kaori to help her visit the ice phoenix shrine. "Please, trust me on that." Samira kept her hold of the other woman and unless she resisted too much would keep her in the hug. There were many things the summoner really wished to discuss with Kaori, but for that moment she thought much of it would have been far too inappropriate. It wasn't the time and the ninja was still unstable. "There is much to discuss, but first I need you to recover. Please, do as I ask. I will remain here with you if you desire, but you are not allowed to die. Recovery is mandatory."

(Word Count: 2399
    Total So Far: 10181)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 11th October 2017, 8:28 pm

Kaori felt Samira wrap her arms around her, further confirming she wasn't the false one who had tormented her some time before. She felt her heart rate slowly going back down, and upon feeling her warmth, Kaori had fallen asleep on her; too exhausted to stay awake any longer. Samira had said something, but Kaori was completely ignorant of it. Aquarius was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed under his chest. "I hope you realize she's not gonna let you go." Aquarius's voice came to Samira from his spot across the room, as though it were coordinated, Kaori's grip on Samira had gotten tighter and if she looked down, she'd see Kaori was still crying. "She hasn't been able to sleep without being completely drained, nightmares keep her from staying asleep for more than a couple hours. She seems to be calmer now, so it'll be a while before she gets up." Aquarius got off the door frame and turn to leave, pausing momentarily and saying "She called for you in her sleep... a lot... screaming sometimes." and then continuing while closing the door behind him. Samira would find out quickly if she tried freeing herself that Kaori, even while this weak, still had god like strength when she was clinging to someone. After an hour of her holding onto Samira for dear life, she'd feel Kaori relaxing slightly and hear "I'm sorry..." come out of her in an extremely soft, hoarse, and despair ridden tone.

After a couple more hours, a silver magic circle appeared on the ground and Charlotte had materialized in the room with a full IV bag. Attached to the EKG that was disconnected was an empty bag that was hanging there for several hours even before Samira arrived, already empty from the night before. "Oh, you're here..." she said with a fairly surprised, but not offensive tone while blinking a couple times at the fact that Aquarius didn't execute her on sight. "I'll only be a couple minutes, sorry for the intrusion." she said and began working on replacing the IV bag. "I was curious about why Miss Kaori stopped panicking. It's easy to block her out when you're on the other side of the room door, not so easy when you're connected to her on a spiritual level. Hopefully we won't hear anymore screaming..." she said while removing transferring the connection from the old IV to the new one and hanging it up. "She had a most disturbing dream a while ago with you and Mister Ikuchi, it was horrifyingly well detailed... The only reason I didn't close the connection was because Miss Kaori woke up and ended the dream." She took the clip off of the tube leading from the IV to the connector of the needle in Kaori's arm and said "I'm glad that was just a dream, she'd be devastated otherwise. Anyhow, I'll leave you both alone." Charlotte curtsied to Samira and vanished in a puff of white particles. The entire time her tone implied that she honestly believed what Kaori saw was a dream, and had no underlying 'alternative meanings' in it. Though, what she didn't know was that Kaori's dream was farther from being 'just a bad dream' than either of them thought.

Kaori would remain sleeping throughout the entire day. Later in the day, one of the crew members had entered the room to give Samira her lunch but didn't do much in terms of communicating with her. He would thank her for helping his captain however, something that the person who came to collect the dishes two hours later would also do. This action was repeated for the dinner crew as well, each person seeming geniunely grateful to her just for being present. It was around lunch that Kaori had finally fallen completely asleep and released Samira, which would allow her to walk around the room- but anytime she got far from Kaori, she'd feel a sense of panic rising out of nowhere. There wouldn't need to be any question why, the panic was mixed with immense fear, guilt, shame, and an overwhelming sense of despair... only one person in the room could possibly harbor those feelings all at once. Once morning hit, if Samira was in bed with Kaori still, she'd feel something trigger in the middle of her sleep. At first, a spike of fear- the kind you felt right before being shot. It was a result of the now well rested Kaori being alert enough to notice who was in her room. As Kaori felt Samira's torso her fear would subside, it was warm, and Kaori could hear Samira's heart in her chest. The fear would subside, turning into a very small tickle of joy, mixed with sorrow, a feeling of safety, but the shame lingered in greater quantities than anything. If Samira was awake, Kaori would say "I..." but be forced to stop from her throat being dry and sore, and not used to speaking since she hadn't done it since the Arc of Destiny had left Hargeon. In her head, Samira would hear a tone completely filled with sadness, regret, sorrow, pain, and guilt. 'I'm... so sorry Sammy. I was arrogant to challenge that bird, and selfish to want to see them all when you only requested one. It's my fault this happened, and I'm sorry. I was childish beyond compare, and I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm always dragging you around and being assertive. I don't mean to show off my status when around you, I want to share everything with you- I'm sorry! I'm sorry that my hair smells bad, I'm sorry that I keep confusing you, I'm sorry for being such a burden!' Samira would feel Kaori trembling while holding her tightly, crying even more. 'I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...' Kaori's voice would move from Samira's head to coming from Kaori's mouth in a pained voice that was hoarse. "I'm... sor-ry... please... don't... leave." Kaori would then bury her face into Samira's chest and begin quietly crying more, the IV's providing her the hydration required for such actions; but doing nothing for her throat. She'd continue crying into Samira's chest until she'd fall back asleep, still clinging to her.

Later in the day, rather than Charlotte showing up with another IV bag, Aquarius showed up with a bowl of potato soup. The potatoes were cut up so finely that when they boiled, it had become a white liquid that was just barely thicker than water. It was a small bowl, containing only a cup and a half of the soup. Naturally there were herbs and spices mixed in, but not too many- just enough for some flavor. "Yours will be done in a while. This'll be better for her since it's easy on the stomach, she hasn't eaten in over a month so it'll take time for her body to get used to food again. IV's are good for keeping nutrients up, but they lack the specific kind of protein for maintaining muscle mass, and carbohydrates for energy. Since you're already here, may as well feed her while I head back up and get some stuff ready. When you're ready for a bath or feel like going for a walk call for Charlotte, she'll keep Kaori company." Aquarius would look down at Kaori with a soft gaze. "So terrifying... but yet so fragile." he said, repeating his summary of her from the Ancient Ruins. "Well, good luck." he then said nonchalantly and left the room. He poked his head back in and said "Almost forgot, one of your spirits wanted us to remind you that they're still waiting for you to remember something... You'd need to ask Jed which one it was." before closing the door for the last time.

Words: 010,005  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 12th October 2017, 1:08 am

No response had come from Kaori other than what seemed to be further relaxing as the ninja had fallen asleep. Samira removed her arms from their place around the other woman to end the hug so she could confirm, and as Aquarius mentioned it was unlikely she would be released, Kaori's grip on her shirt had tightened, as if on queue. The ninja continued crying even during her sleep, resulting in Samira gently wiping away any tears that were shed with her hand as Aquarius spoke further. The feelings were strong enough for Kaori to call on her during her sleep instead of anyone else. That was a painful fact to be told considering she could do nothing to answer that call until then. She would have come, but Kaori had gone to great lengths to keep that from happening. Samira at one point had even started to move on with life while thinking Kaori had done the same. The actual reality of Kaori nearly dying over everything that had happened was a farfetched thought back then. Slight anger mixed its way into her emotion cycle, combining with the sadness she was already feeling at watching her friend continuing her crying. It had almost been too late to stop the alternative ending. Samira made no efforts to free herself from the god-like grip of Kaori and just continued to sit there beside her. If being stuck there provided the comfort Kaori needed in order to properly recover then she would submit herself for the task. An hour had passed with Kaori saying no words during her sleep, and it slightly startled Samira to hear the words "I'm sorry." Her wide eyes glanced at Kaori, thinking she had woken up, but it appeared she was just talking in her light sleep state. The verdant colored orbs returned to normal size and softened as she let out a small sigh, somewhat relieved. Sleeping was what was best for Kaori at that moment, not waking up and going into a stream of apologies that would further disrupt her stability. Kaori was strong in many ways, but even Samira's mind was known to break down from too much emotional stress. The ninja was much too fragile to think about all of the events that led up to the current situation at that moment, and Samira did not want her to start any explanations before she had gotten proper rest. One hour wasn't exactly enough for even herself.

A couple of more silent hours passed by when a magic circle appeared and with it came Charlotte. The surprise of the spirit was understandable given Samira shouldn't have even known where the Arc of Destiny was and certainly should have been incapable of boarding it and reaching Kaori's room. "It is fine, Charlotte," Samira said gently when the spirit apologized for intruding. Replacing the IV bag was rather important and it wasn't as if Kaori and herself were discussing anything private. The next comment Samira was sure her spirits would understand considering they too were connected rather strongly to a summoner. Their connection with her often drove them to have to seek therapy, but that was likely due to them not being used to Samira's latest adventures and current events. When Charlotte mentioned Kaori's dream that starred Ikuchi and herself, Samira's breath stopped for a moment. The spirit seemed to think it was nothing more than a dream, and she wondered if Kaori thought the same. It was going to be one additional serious problem otherwise. Charlotte was right in saying Kaori would likely be devastated, which was just another thing to push her over the edge while in her current state. Samira turned her head to glance at the wooden box beside her rather nervously. The actions that had occurred would have been impossible to keep from Kaori forever given her powers and the fact she was intelligent. She would likely end up finding out somehow even if she were not told. Her current thought process was whether or not Ikuchi would have said anything in his letter about it. Given he knew Kaori's feelings for Samira, he probably would have felt guilty for crossing several lines and confessed. Opening the letter to read it to ensure the contents did not specify such things was not something she was willing to do nor was it even tempting. The most she was willing to do was keep hold of the letter until Kaori was in a better frame of mind to handle it without breaking down if it did go into those details. She didn't like taking that sort of action either, but without knowing its contents Samira felt she would be doing what was best for Kaori.

The day continued to pass and around lunch time Kaori had fallen completely asleep, releasing her grip as a result and allowing the summoner to move around and actually stretch her legs a bit. First Samira would gently re-position Kaori so that she seemed to be more comfortable while lying on the bed and pulled the covers over the ninja. After she had adjusted the covers around Kaori so she was snuggly wrapped in them, Samira leaned over and kissed Kaori on the forehead before placing her own head against Kaori's. "Sleep well, Kay," she whispered gently before straightening herself and leaving the bedside. The lunch crew came and later on so did the dinner crew. Samira barely picked at any of the food that was left for her, not having any desire to eat or even feeling hungry. The only reason she even picked tiny quantities was because the ship really did not need two weakened mages on board. Throughout the day she realized she could not go far within the room without feeling a major case of panic as well as some other emotions she knew were not her own. As much as she wanted to tidy the room a bit or even attempt at contemplating on how to put the stuffed animals back together, she had to remain close to the bedside. The flowers and chocolate box were placed on the table, but as for the wooden box Samira stood there, holding it and eyeing it with narrowed eyes. She set the box down on the table and then removed the bag straps from her shoulders. As soon as she opened it, the wooden box was placed inside before closing the bag once more. That particular box she would keep hidden until she felt Kaori's mental state was well enough, likely around the same time she voiced her own opinions on everything to her.

Eventually even Samira became exhausted and required some rest of her own. She went to the other side of the bed and took her place in it. Naturally there were other places she could sleep and she did remember there being a futon somewhere in Kaori's closet. However, she didn't want Kaori to wake up and think she had just been another illusion if she was not immediately present. Samira remained over the blankets as she lied down, and she moved herself closer to Kaori before wrapping an arm around her and gently forcing the sleeping woman's head to rest against her chest for added comfort as she slept and as proof she was real when she woke. Samira herself fell asleep after a while but strong and sudden emotions she never usually felt while sleeping caused her to open her eyes sometime later. She could tell Kaori had woken up and the voice entering her mind was further proof of it. The tone of it was almost too much to listen to but Samira remained composed. It was her turn to be the strong one. There was no crying for her nor did any tears even begin to form. She just listened and by the end when Kaori was talking vocally rather than mentally, Samira tightened her hold on Kaori to show she cared but also as an action to keep her own emotions in check and did not cry as well or get too angry from hearing the rather unnecessary apologies. All of that was not what Kaori had to apologize for. There were more significant things than what the illusion lied about and Kaori was completely blind to them. "Shhh," Samira sounded calmly and soothingly as Kaori continued to cry into her chest. "I will not leave you. Now rest." Eventually Kaori had fallen asleep, but Samira remained awake.

Later on, Aquarius had entered the room with a bowl of some soup for Kaori. Samira had been sitting on the bed when he entered and completely free of the hold Kaori had on her previously. She listened to his words, but her eyes blinked in a confused manner when he mentioned feeling her. "Feed her?" It made sense. Kaori probably didn't have the strength to perform simple actions, although she sure seemed to have enough for her god-like grip the previous day. Samira didn't exactly have experience doing that sort of thing though and the idea came off as rather awkward. "I...suppose I can do that properly," she said rather hesitantly as she tilted her head and tapped her cheek with her index finger. Aquarius then left but not before returning to mention her having forgotten something spirit involved. Samira's head drew a blank, wonder what he could mean. Then it dawned on her. There hadn't been any spirit voices at all since she returned to the present. She had gotten so used to the silence that she had completely forgotten the mind block was still up. "Oh..." Samira's eyes blinked several times before sweat dropping. Whoops. The mind block evaporated and instantly she felt the heavy presence of practically all of her spirits. Ah, the return of that feeling that was considered normal until she got a few months of silence. Now it was just a big headache. It was going to take time to get used to again.

'Well it's about time!'

'I say she take wall down "eventually."'

'Yeah, thanks for telling me it was going to even be up in the first place! You know I hate when she does that.'

"It was required. Were you not informed of the plan?"

'I had even informed him of the risks that would be placed on us. He created a tornado that took the building my clock collection was in. I have learned he does not like being told when he is in the wrong. It got even worse during his loss of the drinking match with that ally of yours.'

"He..he still is not over that?"

All spirits aside from Susano: 'No.'

'Oh, don't you dare bring that up! Bacchus mocked me for a week for even trying! I almost had it! That contest was severely one sided!'

'Brother, I never knew you were such a sore loser. You never got so upset when losing to Bacchus or even board games.'

'I am not a sore loser! Now I actually have to call that beast by his name! That is what pisses me off! That damn I-Iku-Ik....' Susano's eyebrows twitched as he continued attempting to say the name from his stuttering. 'Forget it. Where is he?! I am issuing a rematch!'

"He is not here," Samira replied in a rather saddening tone since he could not bring himself to see Kaori yet and also because she was uncertain if he ever would force himself to return. The spirits grew silent for a moment as they obtained her thoughts and felt her emotions. They did not question anything more about it aside from Susano making one final comment.

'Fine, I won't call him beast but I won't call him by his name either. Hey, Kali! You call him "mutt', right? I will settle for Muchi.'

'Brother...is that not some sort of candy from Midi? Do they even still consume such things?'

'...Dammit! Fine, I'll keep thinking. For now, I see you found ninja girl. She looks completely terrible.'

"Indeed. Now if you do not mind, I am supposed to feed her."

'You're kidding? Well this should be fun to watch. I guess. Do we have any books? I kind of completed my crossword puzzle while waiting for the wall to come down.'

Samira just sighed and shook her head. At least that matter was taken care of. Now she returned her focus to the sleeping Kaori. She held the bowl of soup with one hand while the other reached out and poked Kaori on the forehead and then the nose. "Kaori, you should wake up now." If her friend still remained sleeping, Samira would place her palm against Kaori's cheek. "Kay, I need you to wake yourself." Both sentences would be low and gentle and hopefully would be enough to wake her. If she still remained sleeping, Samira would rise and place the soup bowl on the table and wait for her to wake naturally. She really didn't want to shove her awake while she was in that state. No matter which way she woke, Samira would then attempt to feed her while using the spoon to bring the soup to Kaori's mouth. If she refused to eat, Samira's attitude would change from gentle to cold. She would leave the bedside and place the bowl on the table and take a seat there. "If you refuse to eat then I will not force you. Just understand you hurt more than just yourself upon doing so, and I refuse to remain in this room to watch you die slowly."

(Word Count: 2272
    Total So Far: 12453)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 12th October 2017, 8:51 pm

Kaori had been woken up by something poking at her, and at first, she didn't bother with opening her eyes. Upon hearing the voice here eyes flew wide open with narrow pupils that returned to their original size quickly as she remembered that the Samira with her was the real one, and not the other. Samira had tried getting Kaori to eat, and naturally even in her reduced state the ninja was still quite prideful. She straightened herself up on the bed as best she could, leaning her back against the back board of it. 'I can feed myself.' Kaori said to Samira's mind, the voice containing no form of ungratefulness at the gesture. She lifted her hand, struggling to hold the spoon still and upon every singly drop of the soup landing back in the bowl before Kaori could move the spoon away from it due to the shaking, Kaori let out a sigh. Here eyes lowered to the bed and she put the spoon back down, retracting her arm. She was far from being old and grey, she was far from even being thirty but she already required being fed like an infant. Many women would feel embarrassed at the act, but Kaori felt nothing but shame. She slowly opened her mouth while crying to let Samira feed her, taking the worst stab to her pride than ever before.

Once the feeding was done, Kaori would continue avoiding Samira's gaze and fixing her view on her sheets. This new hell for her had gone on for the next few days, during which time Kaori felt the sting of her pride being stabbed lessen as she got used to it; but the only one who could feed her was either Samira or Charlotte- mostly because Charlotte was too sweet for Kaori to hit with a broken table leg like Aquarius. The one time he tried she nailed him, it was easy to do since it didn't require careful focus; Aquarius was big and hard to miss. The spoon and Kaori's mouth were both small, which is why she didn't use her telekinesis to feed herself originally. Each day, Kaori tried reading a book out loud so she could get used to talking again. At first she could only read a couple lines before needing a break, but after three days and a lot of lozenges she was sounding like a slightly weaker Kaori instead of someone on the verge of death. She was still too ashamed of herself to look at Samira, and didn't really know what she could say to her. On the fifth day Aquarius had brought Kaori some eggs for breakfast, not much, just enough to test her. She used telekinesis to feed herself this time. Her skin had returned to its normal look, and she had regained enough muscle to resemble a human again. After she ate, Aquarius stuck around a few minutes to see if it'd stay down and since he didn't have to order a cleaning crew, he left them to attend to things upstairs. "Sammy... can you help me up?" Kaori asked, still looking at the bed sheets. If she agreed to, Kaori would sling one of her arms around her shoulder and slide out of bed. Her first attempt at standing resulted in her almost collapsing under her own weight but using Samira and her telekinesis to prevent it. "Ay, sit on this and take it easy, baby." the voice of the mythical Snoop Genie would say and he slid a wheelchair behind her that she sat on willingly. Kaori would work the chair herself, her arms were weak but they weren't missing entirely- and she didn't want anymore reasons to feel shame. "Thank you Snoop." she said while slowly rolling along.

Kaori's telekinesis would be used to open the door to her room and if Samira wasn't behind her, Kaori would ask her to come along. Kaori would move to the elevator and go back down, seeming to head to the room with the dolls, but instead turning to face the door across from it. "Would you mind summoning Kali?" Kaori would ask. If Samira summoned the spirit, Kaori would open the door and roll herself inside where the walls were lined with many wooden boxes. The middle of the room had rows of weapon racks with different kinds of weapons, many more than were just displayed in her office; a candy shop for the warmonger spirit. Kaori would wheel herself over to a spot in the very back of the room and began glancing over the boxes, each similar in size with hindu writing burned on the side. "Where are you..." she muttered to herself while going over the various boxes, finally stopping at one. Kaori used her telekinesis to set the box across her wheelchair handles and begin going to where Kali was- if she was inspecting Kaori's collection. Once in front her, Kaori would look her in the eyes and say "I'm sorry for altering your key, and I promise I only did that because I knew you'd put it to good use. This is a weapon I got when I was eight, it was stolen from an ancient shrine to one of the others and is quite valuable; both for battle and barter." Kaori would then use her own two hands to shakily hold the box up to the four armed spirit. Inside would be a khanda, an Indian weapon normally attributed to Vishnu that was very well cared for. "I won't alter your key again, unless Samira's life depends on it." Kali could take Kaori's gesture in her own way, but most would respect her for facing the spirit at all. Some would find it admirable that Kaori used her physical hands to give the gift, and that she was bothering to try and make amends at all- but Kali wasn't other people, she was Kali. "Sammy, could you summon Skadi please?" she would then request while making her exit and leaving Kali to enjoy the weapon library.

Kaori would move to the next room over and open the door, inside being filled with artifacts galore all in glass cases. In the far back were more boxes with writing on them in various languages. Skadi was a type of native spirit, her name being associated with winter, and hunting and her spirits being the Wolf. Kaori would be silent as she went to the back and stopped at a very small box, using her telekinesis to take it to her hands. "I'm sorry that I was weak, and as a result, you had to protect Sammy from me... This is an ancient artifact, dating back to before my clan was even a concept. It belonged to your people, and I reclaimed it from a man who was frozen solid." Kaori would hold the box out to Skadi, her eyes practically screaming for the spirit to accept it. "Snoop, can you get us to my office?" Kaori would say, and the world would change to Kaori's office. "The last one is for the spirit you used to fight me, the light one." Kaori would say. She didn't know the name since she was hardly conscious for it. When she was present, Kaori would move to her desk and set a five foot long box across her wheelchair arms and use her telekinesis to move back. "Thank you for helping Samira stop me..." Kaori said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "This is something I made last year, and is the best I've ever done..." Kaori began standing up, her legs buckling under the pressure and if anyone tried helping her, she would tell them not to. Kaori would bow and hold the box out to Amaterasu saying "Please... take it, it'd honor me in your hands." Once opened, Amaterasu would see a pure white sheathe decorated in golden Midi symbols that told the story of the Lareci Clan. The sword itself was made of a the hardest metal known to man, one reserved for military grade ships- Magical Adamantium. It was sharp enough to fillet paper, and could easily cut through ten or fifteen men in a single swing- something only possible with that kind of material. The grip was white with a golden hibiscus hanging from a tassel on the end, and if Amaterasu would hold it, she'd notice the sword was extremely light and more importantly, she'd feel Kaori's heart from when it was made... filled with hope.

"While we're getting the mushy stuff outta the way, mind calling Jing out? I'm sure she won't mind spending a minute away from her scrolls." the voice of Aquarius called from across the room. His eyes were glowing bright blue, and his tone was extremely serious but there wasn't any hostility to it. Once Jing Wei was out, Aquarius would walk up to her with virtually no expression. His hand would come out and rest on her head before pulling her into his chest and providing a one handed hug. "Thanks." he would say, referring to how she ultimately saved the day by letting him walk off with Amaterasu's contract, which lead to him forcing the spirit's hand. He then turned around and left the room, leaving Kaori with a somewhat puzzled expression. "Did you drug my spirit?" she would say while looking at Jing Wei and getting back in her chair.

Khanda | Wolf Ring

Words: 011,582  |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 13th October 2017, 1:42 am

Over the next few days Samira remained in the room the majority of the time, leaving Charlotte to take over for her if she did indeed leave for whatever reason. It was awkward and uncomfortable since Kaori seemed to avoid looking at her and communication was minimal at best. She endured it though and forced herself to stay at Kaori's side regardless of her presence being slightly ignored. Samira would hold no negative judgement over it or feel depressed. Based on the stream of apologies she had received she could gather Kaori had felt guilty over how things happened and did not want to face her, much like how Ikuchi did not want to face Kaori. There was also the matter of Kaori's pride taking a hit by being seen as so weak, which was something Samira could also understand. As the days passed, Samira saw her friend get some sense of strength back to indicate she was recovering in body. The mind seemed more stable too, which brought more relief to the summoner. Keeping the wooden box hidden away until she felt Kaori was stable enough to read the letter was starting to nag at her guilt. It really should have been read around day three, and yet the fifth day had begun and still she kept it. She was worried about the contents of the letter, not out of fear of Kaori possibly finding out about certain details that happened while she was away, but of how it would impact her, especially if her mind was not all there like it had been during the battle at the guild hall.

Samira sat at the table as Aquarius brought some eggs for Kaori to eat, and remained silent even as he left. Kaori's voice then reached her ears, causing her to blink a few times in surprise at the request before standing up. "Of course," she said gently, ignoring the fact that Kaori wasn't even looking at her. She had grown used to it by that point. Samira walked over to the bed, leaning down slightly so Kaori could sling her arm across her shoulder. Kaori nearly collapsed when trying to stand, but with Samira trying to support her and the woman's own telekinesis any fall was prevented. For how long she wasn't sure, but she was grateful the genie was still around to summon up a wheelchair. Being used for support in that way was not something she thought she could do for very long. Once Kaori sat on the wheelchair Samira had thought to push it along from behind, however, Kaori had already begun working it for herself. She said nothing and allowed it. Kaori had too much pride to allow anymore signs of weakness to show, and as far as Samira was concerned the act of operating the chair herself showed how much she was recovering. That was all that mattered in the end. Samira followed Kaori out the open door without being asked to in case something happened along the way. The intention of doing so even if asked not to was strong. Maybe in another day or so she would accept such requests once her concern over Kaori's well being had passed entirely. That strong determination nearly crumbled immediately the moment Samira recognized the room where the little devil dolls were located. Instantly the summoner became nervous and her steps slowed. If Kaori went in there she was most certainly not following. Samira's heart rate increased as they got closer to the door that may as well have been a portal to hell. Then, Kaori turned to head towards the door across from it. Samira covered her heart with her hand and let out a massive sigh of relief and calmed herself.

"Kali?" A confused expression appeared on her face as she wondered why that particular spirit was requested, or even why a spirit was requested to begin with. "I suppose I could, although I am uncertain if she will answer," Samira added hesitantly, recalling the fact Kali was probably still ticked from events back in Minstrel. Her hand went to the keychain she always had connected to a loop along the hip of her shorts and as her fingers passed over several keys, the one belonging to the Hindu spirit was snapped from the chain. The rift between realms was then created and as Samira said the summoning words it left an opening for Kali to appear. Nothing seemed to happen at first. The rift closed and no spirit had entered the mortal plane of existence. As Samira shrugged her shoulders and was about to apologize for the spirit's rebellious nature, the rift appeared again and from it appeared Kali, grumpy and rude as usual. "I am not here because you called, summoner," Kali immediately said upon arriving as she pointed one of her weapons at Samira. "I am more interested in why this woman desires my presence."

'No, you're not! You're there because I threatened to give Ra the idea of Serqet keeping you company during your tantrum. You can't exactly threaten to cut off her tail anymore with him around. You pretty much had to decide which was worse.'

'Silence, you insolent gust of wind!'

Both summoner and spirit followed the wheelchair bound ninja into the room. In the middle were several weapon racks that made Samira's jaw drop. Was there really a need to have such a collection? It made Kali's brow arch curiously as she took it upon herself to glance around while Kaori went to do whatever she was doing. The spirit didn't exactly care and she did as she wanted. Her own weapons were dismissed and she soon began to remove the weapons on display from their racks and test them out, having her own sense of fun with a devilish smirk. "Kali! Put those back! You were not given permission to wield those!" Samira snapped at the spirit in a whisper, hoping the spirit would put them away before Kaori noticed. "She never said I could not do this either." Obviously the request of her summoner was ignored as she continued her fun. Kali was skilled so there were no worries of her breaking anything or making a mess, and there were not suitable targets to slay. Kaori could have been considered one in the past, and the spirit cared not for her weak state, but there were consequences that would come that would make that action far too annoying.

Eventually Kaori made her way back to the duo with some sort of box. Kali stopped her weapon tests to face the one that had requested her presence and glared suspiciously with her glowing white eyes. An apology for altering her key? Well, that happened quite a bit ago. Kali put the weapons she had been holding away and took the box from the shaking hands of the ninja. The spirit had expected the weapon inside to be nothing more than some ordinary weapon of no value for herself personally, but perhaps it would of been useful to play with. The box was held with her two main hands while the third and fourth lifted the lid. Her eyes flickered in surprise at what she saw inside, but it only lasted a quick second. A khanda. She had expected such weapons in that condition no longer existed. Even if her physical appearance still had its normal scowl she had become calm and felt no traces of her normal everyday anger and bitchiness. She closed the lid and could only say one word before disappearing into magic particles. "Foolish." Even if the word was insulting, it was hard to tell whether she was using it towards Kaori or even towards herself. The tone did not match her normal spitefulness and was quite calm and serene, traits that did not normally go with her at all.

When Skadi was called next Samira got the general idea of what was going on. Kaori was apologizing in her own way and giving gifts to the spirits she felt were impacted the most, particularly those that fought her when she lost herself. She would allow it and called Skadi. The winter spirit appeared as she was called and greeted Kaori respectfully with a smile as she rolled away to get something from the back of the room. In all honestly Skadi was surprised at giving a gift at all. If it were not for Kaori's pleading eyes she would have declined entirely, saying it was unnecessary considering before Kaori lost her mind she had been watching over Samira in her place. The ninja had always protected her summoner even before then and, unknown to Kaori, Skadi had been wanting to give her a gift instead. The winter spirit took the small box gratefully. "I accept gift though is not necessary. You have gentle heart, young Kaori." Skadi had no negative judgements or feelings towards Kaori. Things happened and she knew well enough what had transpired was unintentional. In the end, everyone was alive and safe. She disappeared in a puff of magic particles with the box. Even if she did not open it in the mortal place, she did so as soon as she returned to the celestial world. The spirit was impressed and even her wintery heart felt warmth from the fact she had received such a gift. Now what the hell was she supposed to give Kaori? Perfect mate rock was no longer suitable aside from being a side item.

The genie teleported Kaori and herself to the office upon request. As Samira predicted, Amaterasu was next to be called. Samira went for the key but was interrupted when the spirit appeared herself. "There is no need to waste your energy, Samira," the light spirit told the summoner as she gently placed a hand on her shoulder. The mind link already told her everything she needed to know and she had heard her requested presence, therefore appearing using her own power. The hand was removed from Samira's shoulders as she fully turned her attention to Kaori with an emotionless expression on her face. A proper greeting would have been in order but the ninja woman was already bringing a rather large box towards her. Amaterasu noted the tears but made no reaction to them or changed her expression. When the weak woman stood up shakily, she made no reaction towards that either aside from lifting her arm to block Samira from helping her. As Kaori bowed, Amaterasu gently took hold of the box and opened it, eyes blinking at what she saw inside. She grabbed hold of the hilt of the sword while using her free hand to pass the empty box to Samira without even asking if she would be kind enough to hold it. The spirit observed and studied the weapon with her wide and impressed eyes, looking at it from every angle. It was certainly something she considered high quality and was very beautiful. Although, she would have been ecstatic to receive such a handmade gift regardless. Kaori was important to Samira, so naturally she was also important to Amaterasu. To have something representing the woman's clan and origins was quite significant, and it was something the spirit would treasure long after both her summoner and Kaori had passed from the realm of life. She removed the sword from its sheath, noting how light it was, but more importantly felt the emotion that went into making the weapon. So much hope that it lifted even her already quite happy and hopeful heart to a large degree. The spirit returned the blade to its sheath and she held the weapon at her side. She then wrapped her arms around Kaori to give her a hug. "The honor is mine, Leader of the Lareci Clan." Amaterasu's body glowed a soft golden hue as she allowed her gratefulness and kind warmth to pass from her and into Kaori. She wanted her to know they were not just words with no meaning attached, and that she had no ill will towards her. Her own form of hope also combined with the aura; the hope that everyone could move on from the past and that bonds that were broken would soon reunite and be stronger than they were before. The spirit never released her hug until she was nothing more than particles floating in the air before disappearing.

Samira had thought that would of been the end of it. She placed the empty box on the desk and was about to say something when Aquarius requested for Jing Wei. A blank expression appeared on the summoner's face before turning into outright confusion. What could he possibly want her for? And what on earth did mushy have to do with it? Samira was morbidly curious. She called the spirit and as expected started to get a scolding from interrupting her important work. "Do not look at me. He requested you," Samira replied to the annoyed spirit and then pointed to Aquarius, who had already been walking over.

"'He' who?" The spirit inquired, and as she turned around to investigate she felt a hand on her head that then pulled her into some sort of hug. Blink blink. Blink blink. It didn't take long for her to realize who it was, especially after hearing the voice, although that time it was to thank her rather than threaten her. Jing Wei stood there, stunned, even as he released the hold and left. Blink blink. Blink blink. Her face then turned a crimson shade as both her hands went to each of her cheeks. "Oh, my goodness! He...he just hugged me!" The spirit was absolutely giddy. Her eyes turned to hearts and already she had wished there was some form of recording to prove that it had happened. Being hugged by a Zodiac spirit! She was practically drooling. Samira's eye twitched as she facepalmed at the display Jing Wei was putting on. Were the Zodiacs really that special? Sure, they were powerful and there were only twelve, but good god, they weren't celebrities. Was there some celestial paparazzi that followed them around too? "I do not believe any of my spirits drugged him. They usually prefer avoiding Aquarius due to his usual...nature." Samira said to Kaori given Jing Wei was too busy daydreaming to answer the question. The summoner forced the spirit away before turning to Kaori with a rather serious expression on her facial features. "I said this before, but I do not think you heard me when I brought it up a few days ago. We need to talk, and you are at a point where I think you have recovered enough. I will come by your room tomorrow morning since you should rest from all the movement you have been doing. For tonight, I will be staying in my room." Samira left the office without saying anything more even if Kaori did. She only stopped by Kaori's room to retrieve her bag that had the wooden box within it before going to the room with her own name engraved upon it.

The next day Samira entered Kaori's room, holding the wooden box. She didn't knock or say any sort of greeting. If the ninja was not awake she would wait for her to awaken on her own and take a seat at the table. Otherwise she would set the wooden box on the table and look to Kaori without so much as a smile. "I kept this from you before due to your condition. I apologize for it, but I was unsure of its contents, and your state of mind may not have been prepared for any more emotional stress. It is from Ikuchi. While you were away he obtained two titles of nobility for you in the kingdoms of Minstrel and Pergrande. The other letter is from him directly." Samira then lifted her hands from the box and made her way over towards Kaori slowly. "The flowers and chocolate box were something he gave me to act as a gift from me to you, but they may as well really be from him as well," she said bluntly and as she approached Kaori, Samira raised her hand and placed it against the ninja's cheek and caressed the smooth skin gently. Then the hand retracted and came back in rapidly as a hard smack to the ninja's face. "That is my gift." Her words were blunt and showed no signs of regret for striking the weaker Kaori. Now that she had recovered enough, Samira was able to allow her anger to show without feeling guilty about it. The normally soft and kind eyes were also narrowed into an unforgiving glare.

"You apologized the other day, but they were all for the wrong things entirely. I have been led to believe on many occasions since that day that you have feelings for me, and yet you actually thought I would say such things. So easily you were misled, and you continue to believe them even now. Forget everything you were told by that false impression of me. I find it revolting to even be compared to it." The other hand that had been at her side raised and went in for another slap across Kaori's other cheek. Samira had no intentions on being easy with her scolding. "Then you run away where no one can find you, resulting in you nearly dying. Who exactly benefits from that? Your spirits who can do nothing but watch you die a slow death? Do you even know what they had to do to stop you and keep you living that day? Yourself? I am sure there are faster ways than allowing yourself to turn into a hollow shell. It does not benefit me either. I had been moving on with life thinking you had been doing the same. The fact you were under all of that pain and were suffering was unknown to me for a long time. Do you not even understand how that would have affected me the moment I found out you were dead if I continued being so unaware of your situation?" Samira took a sigh as she wished she had a third hand to come back for another smack. "What I would have felt pales in comparison to the others you abandoned in Hargeon. I had been moving on and would have continued to do so. Them? They may as well have been stuck in limbo the moment you left. Ikuchi, especially. I am only here now because of his help. From what I understand he felt he did not deserve to face you due to what happened that day otherwise he would be here himself. He has done nothing but think of you and your future since and even went as far as working with someone he despised. Someone like that did not deserve to be abandoned." Samira's right hand raised once more, but not to perform a slap. It moved slower and gently touched the cheek that had been slapped first and remained there. "Your apology should have revolved around your cowardice to face us. It should have explained why we were abandoned without a word. You should have said why you were allowing yourself to die in such a way." Samira's tone had changed from cold and harsh to a more soft spoken and gentle one. Unless Kaori resisted, Samira's arms would wrap around her to hold her tightly in a hug. "I do not think you understand how much you hurt all of us by putting yourself in such a state. Trust me when I say you were close to being lost to us forever. I know we cannot always depend on you to be strong, but hiding from us to a point where we can do nothing...that is something I just cannot forgive. Do not ever do that again."

(Word Count: 3333
    Total So Far: 15786)

12,500 for solo 100Y Freeform
    1500 for solo C rank Freeform
    1500 for solo C Rank Freeform

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 4th December 2019, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 13th October 2017, 10:45 am

After Amaterasu had left, Samira had announced she wanted to talk to Kaori the next day. Time moved as slowly as possible over the course of the night, and Kaori had pressed the button to make the metal shielding on her window open up and allow her to gaze at the stars. Samira's tone wasn't the way it normally was, there were several emotions buried in Samira's heart that Kaori couldn't ignore. She knew that her conversation wouldn't be pleasant, she'd done so many things that Samira could have executed her and Kaori would simply accept it as her due punishment. Come morning, Kaori was already awake in her bed and still refused to look Samira in the eye. She felt her heart sink even further to know she dishonored Samira by believe that false version's lies. Kaori wasn't even surprised when she got smacked, all things considred, she considered it Samira going easy on her. Even after the second smack, Kaori hadn't shown any resistance; if anything, she had seemed to die even more inside... Her eyes had turned glazed as Samira's verbal assault continued, to the point where even zombied seemed more alive. Had she been keeping Kaori alive just to bring her down further? Regardless, Kaori deserved worse...

Samira would find herself laying on Ikuchi's bed with no Kaori in her arms after a few minutes of ending her rant. A note appeared in her lap that read 'Sorry about that, evidently the amulets force the user to switch back after a while and it seems to be random...' the signature belonged to Ikuchi's father and the whole situation meant Samira would have to wait to see what happened next...

Words: 011,866  |   Kaori   |   Stuff
    [/quote]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:25 pm