Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari]

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] Empty I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari]

Post by Guest 5th October 2017, 4:14 pm

Heh, the magic council must have really screwed themselves over this time if they were asking mages to clean up what in theory should be their responsibility. This world never ceased to amaze her with their ignorance and stupidity.

The rain poured down in harsh and heavy sheets of cold water over the grassy fields that surrounded Magnolia. Which was funny, seeing as how the forecast for today only spoke of overcast with temperatures in the mid seventies. A warm fall day, in other words. The weather channel was wrong on occasion, but never this wrong. It would baffle any other person, if they were unaware of the source of this suddenly cold downpour. But what they did not know, was that this weather was in fact not natural. Mother nature did not have a change of heart based on a whim. No. Rather, this was caused by a person.
    By a certain witch.
    The pink haired magi walked calmly through the storm, the only thing shielding her from a wet a miserable afternoon being a single black umbrella held in her hand.
    Any normal person would probably have tried to seek shelter by now. But not Kim. There was a reason for her being out here today, and at that causing such a mess of a storm. Witches may be connected and grow stronger in storms, but it's not like she caused them whenever she felt like it. That would be annoying to say the least, and then nothing would get done. It was only on occasion that she changed the weather like this. Even as a care free individual she knew it wasn't smart to mess with the rules of worlds like that. This was a special occasion, and one she needed a storm to clear.
    Bare feet squished each time she stepped onto the wet ground with her feet. A bit chilling, but spending time barefoot in the jungle where there were constant thorns and other various things getting stuck into your skin Kim had formed a thick layer of callus on the bottom of her feet. Surface to say, she didn't feel much there anymore, and a little bit of dirt and cold water never hurt anything.
    "Hm" the witch hummed to herself quietly, stopping in place. Lazy amber eyes stared around at the field in front of her. Nothing but trees, flowers, and more trees. But she could still feel it, a certain darkness surrounding the area. It was like a mist. A sticky mist. One that stuck to your skin and gnawed away at your flesh until eventually it burrowed under and infested your mind. Normally it would be effecting her due to it's naturally dark and chaotic nature, but having the rain pouring down as it did it was managing to wash away any drastic effects it might otherwise have. Even so, all it did was weaken it. It was still here, all around her.
    If she was right, this mist is what was effecting all the monsters around here and making them crazy. The source? She could not pinpoint. But that's what she was here to do. To pinpoint it.
    Normally, she would not care for such things. But seeing as how the monsters rampaging would interfere with her work and daily life, she found the energy to do something about it. Plus the council had a nice little jewel reward out for anyone who helped, and a little extra cash was always nice to have.

"Vesta" she called over to the young witch, who had hopefully been following close behind her.
    "You've got those card summons, right? The one that can fly and the fast thingy? Try having them look around for any signs of those monsters."
    There were none around here, at least not close. But then again rain tended to interfere with senses. It would be easier to find them the beings purely made to help out.

[WC: 659/2,000]

Last edited by Kimial Sartaq on 5th October 2017, 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] Empty Re: I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari]

Post by NPC 5th October 2017, 4:17 pm

The member 'Kimial Sartaq' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] TV6mrb1 I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] UtKyMUJ I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] MPfmPli I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] UtKyMUJ I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] UtKyMUJ I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] X6fB6gw
    Shiori Saikawa

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] Empty Re: I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari]

Post by Shiori Saikawa 5th October 2017, 10:34 pm

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] WIjlryD

Vesta Guildless C-Rank

It was down pouring, personally the little witch would've preferred to stay inside with weather like this. Maybe curled up in some blankets reading a nice book or do the chores if she didn't already do them when the day was like the weather forecast said it was going to be. She could also practice some things she'd been meaning to practice; cooking, sewing/knitting/crocheting, calligraphy, etc. etc. Well, if she even had any of the materials to do any of those things. Hopefully she did for some, otherwise she'd have to save up some money to get the things she wanted. She was glad that as being a mage, it was at times actually rather generous in it's payment. Not that Vesta was a money loving person, no that's very far from the truth, no she just would like to be well off. And since she lives in this cruel world, a lot of things are based in how much money you have. Not something she liked, but something she learned as the rather mature and responsible girl she is, for only being a nine year old.
    She followed a few strides behind her mother, and like her she also held an umbrella to help block the rain to stay off of her, though she doubted she'd stay dry once they actually got to doing this job. The summoner held her umbrella, which was clear and had pink cherry blossoms a top of it and raining down it, in one hand. In the other, he held her wand. A long pink staff with the head resembling that of a bird and the feathered wings of one, something she required when using her magic. She'd transformed it from it's key form earlier, before they head into the forest. Figuring it'd be more convenient to do it ahead of time instead of having to have her mother cover for her while she did so. It was bad enough as it is having to do so with her magic. It was a rather inconvenient thing that she disliked about her magic, the amount of time it took to actually summon. It barely took a minute, but that could be a lot of time wasted in a battle. Someone could get seriously injured in the shortest amount of time. And being the person that she is, she'd hate that. She'd also hate having to burden her mother with anything, she hated being dependent on others.
    Her soft green gaze shot all around her surroundings, though she could sense the presence of living creatures, she was still worried that they might attack unexpectedly. Though she tried not to show any nervousness on her expression, which she managed to accomplish, but her knuckles whitened gripping the handle of her wand and umbrella. The forest extremely dense, with immense amounts of ferns, bushes, weeds and other things of the like. It was also unnaturally dark, even more so then one would think it a dense forest would be in the rain. Everything had a sort of darker tone to it, like the shadows that shaded everything was somehow infused into the nature. And besides the sound of the rain beating up against the leaves and their umbrellas, it was eerily quiet. Thankfully Vesta wasn't one to be easily scared, being a very brave young girl, but it was still sort of unsettling.
    She would usually fill the silence with small talk, but she know her mother wasn't a fan of such, so she bit her tongue (figuratively). But then her mother spoke in her usual aloof tone, calling her name. The girl stopped and listened, responding with a slight 'hm?', to make known that she was indeed listening and close by behind her. Then her mother asked about her summons and told her to use them. The witch was surprised that her mother actually remembered her magic and vaguely remembered a summon of hers. It put some warmth in her chest, that she actually remembered because usually she seems to nonchalant and apathetic about everything. Plus she was depending on her for something. She wasted no time in responding and doing so. "Right" she said no more then that not wanting to make anything awkward.
    Then she clamped her staff between her thighs to she could remove the backpack from her back and get the red book from it. Quick as she could she removed the cards needed and put everything back. She sighed as she had to set her umbrella aside, so she did so on some bushes beside her. Then she started the ritual necessary, she threw the two cards up in the air, which magically floated their as she spin her wand. A glowing yellow magical circle appeared at her feet as she spun her staff and chanted "Fly Card! Windy Card! Find that which we're here to dispose of and make them known to me! Fly Card and Windy Card! Release and dispel!" and with her last words, she slammed the beak of her staff on the cards. The cards glowed multiple colors, and dissipated as they turned into their forms. A massive crane-like bird white in color, and a tall and elegant fairy looking woman that was a mixture of yellow and green.
    They wasted no time in flying off to do as commanded, while the Windy's exit was more of a pleasant breeze. The Fly's was more intense, with a few flaps of their wings the wind pushed Vesta back a bit. Then they were gone, soon to return. The witch was left with a smile on her face, proud that she successfully summoned two cards at the same time for the first time, and that she did so in front of her mother. Though she wasn't sure if she'd be proud or what not, she was at least proud of herself. Though she was a tad tired out, it took a bit out of her doing so. Her body felt slightly weaker, not enough to completely disable her in any way, shape or form, but it would slow her down. She guessed this was the cost of having multiple summons out, at least now, when she was less experienced with her magic.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,043 2,000

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 6th October 2017, 1:52 pm

IF NOT NOW,

905/2000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

WHEN?

It had been a long week but duty calls whenever it wants. Whenever being in the dead of the night or during a time where the weather is similar to a rain storm. The noblewoman had sighed to herself, as she walked out in the rain; she had ended up creating a thin veil of magic to protect herself from the hammering precipitation albeit the hammering sound that was hitting the magic above her created a rather calming noise. Which helped a bit since this was arguably the biggest job that Hikari has ever taken on. The Magic Council has been rather desperate for mages ever since the headlines that all the monsters of this land have been running rampant with nothing to stop them. Most of the general public has been displeased with the Magic Council's original cover-ups involving this but now they were trying to stop this problem at the root. However, since they have been calling any mage to help, there have been some cases where dark mages sided with the monsters and... yeah, it wasn't pretty. But recently, they had called upon the help of the young Black Rose mage and she was more than willing to help them.

The skies of Magnolia with unusually dreary today. Even if the newscast predicted temperatures in the 70s... whatever that meant. Hikari didn't really understand what unit they used to measure the temperature here but she usually was able to guess when they talked about if it was sunny or not basically. But, for a random moment, the rain stopped and the area where she was had gotten darker. As the girl looked up, her eyes widened as she saw a massive bird-like creature above her head. It... seemed too tame to be one of the monsters but that might have been because of the fact that it seemed to be scouting the area. However, when Hikari sensed the magical presence of the flying bird creature and the yellow trail of wind travelling in a different direction, she felt the familiar presence of a young girl that she had worked with on a job prior to this. Hikari thinks for a moment before she remembers. Vesta. It seems the Magic Council was asking for the help of guildless wizards once again. While Hikari doesn't mind them, she just feels weirdly negative around the aspiring magus but she could never figure out why. Sighing loudly, she looked around, wondering when the monsters would begin their attack on Magnolia.

The ground began to tremble beneath the noblewoman as she continued on her way to meet up with other potential mages. Knowing that she was in danger, she quickly summoned the mark of Petasos to appear on her back, wings forming with a flash of golden light. Flying up just in time to view the ground collapse with a snake rising, aiming to bite the holy mage. A bit startled, the holy mage grabbed the hilt of Solais and threw an spectral version of the sword, allowing her to teleport to a new location that was out of site for the snake creature. Letting out a startled breath, the girl chuckled before smiling, I mean, I should I have realized that the monsters wouldn't have waited for me to find other people I'm working with. Hikari lifted a hand up into the air and a golden seed materialized and floated in her palm. Throwing it at the ground caused Yggdrasil to sprout, which empowered Hikari and any others who would eventually come. The snake eventually pinpointed her location and sent a ball of smog her way. Rolling her eyes, a magic circle appeared in front of the pink haired mage and a flock of glowing gold birds were sent into the smog. Some faded the instant they touched the smog, but eventually the poisonous gas became nothing. After a brief delay, the holy sword Tyrfing appeared floating beside Hikari. This snake needed to be disposed of and quickly. At least the Magic Council has the foresight to evacuate the town for once. Magnolia's been destroyed a fair share of times. Unsheathing Solais, the sword glows for a moment, empowering the heiress. She begins to fly towards the snake and slashes between it's eyes, with Tyrfing closing in within seconds, decapitating the head. Smiling, Hikari turned to face the rest of the impeding swarm.

Practices in battle were always different, but usually they shared a commonplace. The practice to always confirm if an enemy is defeated and to finish the job if they aren't. The snake's other head, which had finally surface underneath the ground, had smacked the holy mage into a building nearby. The wall nearly caved in but the impact didn't harm the holy mage. It was more of an annoyance than a threat. Hikari felt the presence of more of these pests nearby and scoffed, her elegant demeanor disappearing for a brief moment. She isn't good with fighting hordes of enemies. She specializes in one on one combat. Summoning an orb of light, she tosses it into the sky, where it clears the clouds over one area. This spell took some time to work, so she mainly needed to stall. Hopefully, the other mages will arrive soon and have better magics suited for taking out these creatures. Feeling the ground shake once again, the holy mage flew up preemptively, looking around for where these other mages could potentially be.

deltra of gangnam style
    [/color]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Saw the Wolf In the Storm ♥ Private, Event-Job [Vesta & Hikari] QOmg1XE

Post by Guest 6th October 2017, 3:06 pm

The feline watched as her daughter managed to summon the creatures mostly without any kinds of problems, which caused a small smile to etch onto the corners of her lips. She could not recall when or how the child had gained the ability to use these, but they were pretty impressive nonetheless. While not her style particularly summons were a rather advanced type of magic, putting large amounts of strain on the body as you were basically summoning entire beings into a world they shouldn't even occupy. Kim herself had never really bothered to learn it, due to the fact that it drained her magical energy too quickly. Plus relying on other people or things to do stuff for you was always a little iffy. But for Vesta, it seemed to suit her well. Granted, with all the power summons had it usually made the actual caster rather weak, but with a little combat training added in she could be quite the fearsome opponent.
    The healer made a quiet note to herself to give the child some fighting and self defense lessons in the future. Or at least, teach her some other spells.
    She watched the summons go off into the air in order to search for the monsters, pushing her red framed glasses further up her nose. Now all they had to do was wait, she guessed.
    Noticing the two summons seemed to drain Vesta out somewhat and the rain was drenching her clothes the witch walked over to her and placed her hand upon the brunette's head in case she needed to lean on her a bit, shifting her umbrella so it would now protect her against the cold showers. "Two summons at once, that's pretty hard to pull off. If you need you can take a backseat for the fight. There's more than one reason i brewed this little storm up." She gave the witch a toothy grin.

Just then in the distance a loud thud caught her attention. The feline's yellow gaze traveled upwards, and stared into the distance. Then another thud, this time slightly louder. A few more followed, and then, a chorus of thuds and deep grumbles.
    Their magic energy was agitated, and angry, but unmistakable.
    "Cyclops..." The dumb giants of the monster world. And at that, dozens of them. Three dozen of them to be correct. They were approaching fast, and in one large group. "Looks like we won't need those summons anymore... They seem to want to come to us." The witch's smile grew slightly bigger, and more wicked as she wanted the monsters waddle closer and closer, smashing down any trees and builds in their way.
    "Then let them come to us. They'll be quite shocked what i have in store" she gave emphases on the word 'shocked', implying some sort of pun was about to revel itself.
    Kim simply snapped her fingers, and with it the clouds above grew darker in color. They swirled and grew in size, looking more terrifying by the second, a bad sign of what was to come. A deep, thunderous crackle echoed across the sky before a bolt of lighting struck into the distance and fizzled into one of the beasts. Due to the water covering them and how closely they were packed against one another the lightning connect to the next one, and then the next one, traveling between them in an instant, shocking all of them all at once. It fizzled and popped, burning right through their flesh. As if it wasn't bad enough that electricity grew stronger with rain, so did a witch's power, causing a double whammy to any and all the lightning struck.
    The giants roared in pain at burning hot electricity shot through their systems. And like dominoes, they fell. As the electricity faded from each one, they would fall to the ground, their skin burnt into a crispy black. The smell of burnt cyclops was horrible, one that could be easily comparable to a thousand garbage dumps set on fire. But did the smell really matter? Well, maybe. It did cause Kim to gag a little, but in the end she had knocked an entire heard of them out, not something a lot of people could say they did.
    But then again, what the witch didn't know, was that the intense lightning would have a horrible effect on the terrain around them.

Covering her nose to block out the cyclops smell, the witch was only brought attention to this when she saw a trail of smoke from the side of her vision. You see, the ground was wet, as well as pretty much the entire place around them. And due to the massive amount of lightning that had struck the earth, small patches of fire began to blaze across the open field. Amber eyes widened, and became suddenly frightful.
    "Oh, fuck!" she cursed, staring around at the growing fires in a fit of panic. She threw the umbrella to the side, beginning to use both hands to make waving motions to summon more rain. "Come on, rain! I can't afford to pay for any damages!" At her command the rain grew harder, but the fires were still managing to spread all over and more intense.
    "Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!"

[WC: 1,584/2,000]
    Shiori Saikawa

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiori Saikawa 7th October 2017, 7:42 pm

Vesta Guildless C-Rank

The little girl let out a sigh, her green gaze watching her mother as she approached. As the pink haired young woman placed a nimble hand upon her light brown hair, she let herself lean into her, so she wouldn't have to carry all her weight for at least for a little while. She felt the cold rain no longer soaking into her clothing, turning them a darker shade not that they were soaked from the rain shower. She appreciated no longer getting rained on, but she was starting to get cold, which was bothersome. Goosebumps appeared on her fair skin, she tried to prevent herself from shivering and her teeth from chattering. She looked up at her mother's lightly tanned complexion as she spoke to her, listening to her words. In response she nodded and gave a cheery yet weary smile. Then upon hearing large thudding and slight grumbling sounds, her gaze followed Kim's to were the sound was coming from. Though Vesta didn't know what kind of monster it was probably until it's arrival, her mother said it's name before it did so.
    The thought came to her head as the young woman said it, she would no longer need her summons due to these cyclops coming straight towards them. Though her summons were not longer needed she was glad she was able to at least summon two at once, successfully even if this is her first time doing so. She waited for her to finish her sentence, assuming the meaning of what she was getting at with her pun as she called out into the thickly inhabited (by both creatures and plants) forest. "Windy! Fly!" she shouted out into the rain, they were obedient summons, probably why it wasn't as hard to summon them together. She was thankful for all her cards, but especially the ones with a calm and almost nonexistent temperament. The witch started her wait for their return, which shouldn't take to long, so she turned her soft and tired green eyes back over to their enemies.As she did so, the feline snapped her fingers, immediately the rain clouds above them got darker. The young maiden watched as they swirled, a crackle was sent through the sky and a large bolt of lightening struck the group of Cyclops, that of which she didn't have enough time to count before they were all obliterated.
    It was an odd and sort of scary thing to watch, but the the nine year old didn't look away, but just watch in awe of what her mother could do. Perhaps she could eventually do something that looked and felt so powerful herself? Though the smell that came after was horrible to say the least, she'd never smelled something as bad as with. The stench was that of already grotesque creatures' corpses burning, and she'd never smelt a normal corpse burning or had even seen one if she was being honest, which she was. So the first thing she did, and something to be expected, was turn away from her mother and squat down before puking from the mere stench of it all. Because she was emptying the contents of her stomach, she did hear what the young woman now behind her because Vesta turned away from her, but she wasn't quite sure why she swore in distress. Though when she managed to no longer be grossed out and throwing up, she stood up and turned. Then she saw her mother's problem.
    "Oh no" the girl muttered under her breath, her petite hands covering her lips that were slightly separated. Thankfully her two summons returned, which pulled her green colored optics from the flames. She straightened her figure, she twirled her baton, her large golden magical circle appearing at her feet, the girl proceeded to chant "Fly Card, I command you to return to your power confine, Fly Card!" then she held it in place, the large bird became an assortment of swirling tendrils as it returned to it's card form. She caught the twelve inch card before it continued it's gentle fall to the wet forest flooring. She slipped it in her backpack, not having enough time to return it to the book. She thrust out her staff towards the direction of the fire, giving a mental command to the Windy to help put the fire out with immense wind. Though she knew air fueled fire, she also knew to much of it could also put it out. The elegant summon resembling that of a fairy did as told, a slight smile on her face as if she knew nothing of how crucial this was to do. Which was probably true, she wasn't off this world, the girl actually didn't know what world she was from.
    Vesta stood firm beside her panicked mother, in a tone that was trying to disguise worry that her summon and her mother's rain wouldn't be able to put out the fire. "I've been told that there are two headed creatures nearby along with another mage, then there is a mixture of creatures all in one, at least two headed our way. That's all they could get before I called them back. Well from what I can understand anyway." she muttered the last part, it was odd how her summons spoke to her. They didn't have their own voice, but spoke as thoughts in her voice within her mind, so they could only use words she knew and they weren't well versed in the human world so they sometimes got confused with what things meant. But from what the witch could tell, it seemed rather accurate, though this was only an assumption. Only time could tell, to see if this was the truth. Vesta was sure curious who this other mage was, if she concentrated she could tell there was something that wasn't a monster somewhere close by.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,027 2,000

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 8th October 2017, 5:12 pm

IF NOT NOW,

1893/2000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

WHEN?

Fighting a group of enemies isn't really Hikari's forte. Mainly for the reason that she prefers swords in combat. Unless you are similar to one of those characters from the shows that have been advertised on her iLac recently, where the weapons are gigantic sizes and... actually, with that imagery in mind. Hikari's eyes turned gold as the angel wings behind her flapped. Opening out her palm, a flash of gold light burst and enveloped her hand. As she closed her hand, a rather large handle formed. While the rest of the weapon was kind of paused because at the moment, Hikari could not make up her mind on what she wanted to make it. It could be a sword but that seems plain for this scenario. But, there is a reason that everyone goes back to this weapon and maybe she could make it more interesting. As the greatsword formed, images went through the holy mage's mind on all techniques and attacks that this sword can be used with. Housing the magic of a goddess came in handy as it also came with the knowledge. Swinging the sword with ease, the girl glanced at the enemies around her and looked at the sky. The part where she sent up the orb of light earlier was starting to turn gold. It was only a matter of time before the spell activated. Looking at the newly formed sword, Hikari flew down towards the snakes fast enough, that there was simply a gold blur flying towards them. The snakes got prepared to spit their smog once again, but after an extremely heavy slash that caused the ground to get destroyed, the snakes were launched up in the air. Flying up again, Hikari caused a flurry of slashes to easily cut the snakes. After landing on the ground once again, the young woman found herself a little drained. Summoning a new weapon usually tired her out since she had to learn all the techniques within minutes but it was usually fulfilling afterwards. Now more than ever.

Using her magic, she sensed the oncoming monsters that were approaching and groaned. Of course it was basically another horde and considering that these snakes ambushed her, Hikari didn't hold her breath that these monsters would be fighting fair. Rolling her eyes as she saw the clouds above a certain area got darker and after a near deafening crackle in the sky, a bolt of lightning struck down and hit an area of the town. Interesting. If the Black Rose mage had to venture a guess, she probably would guess that where the lightning just struck would be where the other mages might be. Calling upon her wings again, the holy mage made her way to fly over to the site. As she flew further into the sky, it was clearer to see that the giant bird creature that she had seen before in fact was a familiar for the one's on her side, making the girl sigh with relief. After a couple of moments in the air, the mage had a sinking feeling, as if she were being tracked. Looking around caused no one to be in sight as the landscape was nearly clouded with darkness, thanks to the clouds being thicker in this one area. Deciding to check what might be happening above the clouds, Hikari flew through the dense clouds and immediately had to adjust her eyes. Perhaps not the smartest idea in practice, but at least in theory it was working out phenomenally. The red head heard the flapping of wings and knew that this was the enemy. Ducking down to hide in the clouds once again, she heard the creatures fly in the direction she was travelling in. Towards the mages. Hikari muttered curses underneath her breath as she entered the currently dreary landscape of Magnolia.

Flying as fast as she could, she arrived at the scene of the lightning strike only to see... fire? It does make sense considering that some of the buildings are made of wood but with this amount of rainfall, it doesn't really make sense that this fire is sustaining itself. Hikari looked around and saw another yellowish-green looking woman who was assisting in a pink haired woman put out the flames. The holy mage's eyes landed upon the small girl, someone she had met before. It was Vesta. The negativity inside the noblewoman was rather small at the moment as Hikari wanted to inform them about the impeding monsters coming their way. Dropping down near the guildless mage, Hikari smiled. It's good you stayed healthy since I last saw you. Glancing at the other mage with the smile still on her face, I'm also excited to meet this other mage you know.. Walking up to the pink haired and... cat eared woman, Hikari would curtsy and speak Pleased to meet you. My name is Hikari. After going back to her neutral standing position, Hikari's facial features would sharpen somewhat as she spoke about what was coming That lightning strike that you did alerted the other monsters as to what area the mages were in. I wanted to ask if you'd be able to lure them to a different area. I have a spell that should be able to wipe out most of the monsters should they come to that area. All I require is your assistance. May I ask for you help in this matter? Hikari heard the ground shaking in an area that was getting closer to them. There wasn't much time remaining before the other creatures began to show up. After all, they wouldn't be kind enough to let strategy happen. Pulling out a spectral version of Solais, Hikari got ready to throw it so she could warp to a different location need be. Her glance switched from Vesta to the pink haired mage, awaiting their response in the shrinking time frame.

deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th October 2017, 7:53 pm

The feline didn't hear most of her daughter's findings, as she was too busy panicking and trying to step out the fire by stomping the bottom of her foot against the flames. She couldn't afford to deal with any damages the magic council might take out of their reward for ruining half of Magnolia. Even if she didn't care much for this world and whatever resided in it she knew she still had to make a living, and there was no such thing as a money spell for her to summon countless amounts of money. If there were they wouldn't be living in the slums. Money was worthless in the witch world, all that mattered was power. The more power you held, the better your living conditions and life. The only thing like that was a spell to make people give you more money, but they need to already be giving you money to begin with to work. A little stupid, but hey she didn't make the spells, simply learned them.
    Vesta's fairy summon helped a bit by using its wind magic, though not much without first just fueling the flames. But eventually, after a while of summoning rain and frantic stomping the fires managed to die out.
    Kim let out a deep sigh of relief, now completely wet through to her skin due to having to throw her umbrella off to the side. Not enjoying the cold rain soaking into her clothes and drenched hair sticking to her face she summoned the black umbrella into her grasp before shaking rapidly, something resembling a dog shaking off water in order to get dry. After a moment she was completely dry once more, not a single drop of water on her slightly tanned complexion.
    Feeling as if some droplets managed to enter into her ear the witch used the palm of her free hand to bash against the side of her head, trying to release the water inside.

Amber optics looked back up, only to see Vesta chatting away to some red headed stranger.
    Perhaps a mage who also had been hired by the council to fight monsters. It was the only reason she could think to as of why she was out here in the pouring rain. The rewards were good enough for most mages to go out despite the weather. The only thing that was strange was that she acted as though she knew her child. had they met before? It wouldn't be abnormal, seeing as how the girl went out a lot.
    She came forward and introduced herself as Hikari, and curtsied to her. A little formal, don't you think? Kim wasn't for all that formal stuff. "Uh, Kim" she blinked, unsure if she was supposed to return the gesture. Not that she would anyway.
    The feline looked back to where Hikari had mentioned more monsters were coming from. She could see them slightly in the distance, and their footsteps were rumbling the ground beneath them. Apparently she had some sort of plan, which was good seeing as how the rouge witch did not. She assumed she would just keep beating them up until no more dared to come. But if she could get rid of a good chunk of them all at once then she didn't have any complaints.
    A light smirk reveled sharp teeth. "You came to the right person. As long as this does what you say it will, i think i know a way to turn their attention..."
    Looking over the fields to spot an empty area a little further away from them Kim snapped her hands, and with it a pink poof of smoke rose out from the ground. When the smoke wafted away it was replaced with  overly cartoony and extremely feminine female creatures of all shapes and sizes. Some with makeup, some with frilly undergarments and big poofy hair. They would wink at the other monsters, and call them over with whistles. And strangely enough, it worked. The monsters stopped in their tracks, and hollered like a pack of dogs before turning their direction, climbing over each other to try and get to the girls first.

[WC:2,279/2,000]
    Shiori Saikawa

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiori Saikawa 11th October 2017, 12:11 pm

Vesta Guildless C-Rank

The little girl's head turned at the sound of a familiar voice, her light brunette turned dark from rain bangs, blocked her vision for a bit before she reached up her free hand to push her rain soaked hair to the side. A slight smile appeared on her expression upon seeing the regal young woman who stood elegantly as always. "Likewise" the witch said politely in response to the redhead, her green gaze followed as she went over to her mother and introduced herself in the well mannered way that she almost always appeared to act. At least from what Vesta could see, from the one other job that they'd been on together. The girl listened to the people elder then her speak as she glanced around, searching for where she'd set her umbrella. She very much liked that umbrella and wouldn't want to loose it, that would be a waste of money that she doesn't have much of. Gladly she found where she set it when she was casting the spell to summon the two persona's of her cards. The maiden reached down and grabbed her pink and clear umbrella with her free hand, the other still holding on to her sealing staff. She lifted the tool above her head to protect herself from the rain, which was kind of pointless at this point since she was already soaked to the bone. It was very uncomfortable, having her clothes cling to her petite figure, and it was very chilling, hard to keep her teeth from chattering.
    The girl trotted back over to the two young women. Upon seeing the, what Vesta assumed to be illusion, that her mother casted, she giggled. Covering her small, lightly pink colored lips with her delicate fingers as she laughed at it. The feminine forms of the monsters were so cartoon like and unrealistic that it was hard to believe that they actually fell for it. Regaining her composure she looked at her summon, the graceful green and yellow fairy looking card summon looked at her with a soft gaze and smile to match it. She pointed her wand in the direction of the monsters, that of which were currently distracted by the female monsters, some were dressed in frilly undergarments and heavy make up. The witch gave mental instructions to trap the strongest one, or at least do what she could to do so. She figured that if they got rid of the strongest, that they would've acted as the monster's leader, and that if they were gotten rid of the creatures that were trying to escape would recede.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,463 2,000

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 11th October 2017, 4:26 pm

IF NOT NOW,

2586 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

WHEN?

Hikari noticed the cat eared mage, introducing herself as Kim, seemed slightly sideways towards her initial greeting. Perhaps it was too much for a first time meeting with this woman. She seemed calm and collected for the most part. But, that's solely based on how she carries herself alone. She doesn't really know who this woman could be for the most part. She could be completely insane but be very well versed in hiding these traits. But considering Vesta was with her, she was most likely fine.

...The distraction was... Something. To say the least about it. The more surprising fact was how very clearly it worked on these creatures. They were swooning over the clearly fake puppets basically. But, it was slowly working. The monsters crowded around it at blinding speeds, very desperate to get one of the female looking traps. It was a little pathetic to be completely honest, but this was the enemy, so no hesitation. Activating her wings one last time, the holy wizard flew up while mentioning, Nice job with the distraction! Please be careful while I finish this up! Snapping her fingers a chalice would appear over her head and tip a liquid onto her, empowering her magical and physical capabilities. Smiling, she would summon a small angel to pray quietly for her as it also enhanced her physical and magical abilities. This would be a piece of cake for this spell. Looking at the sky, she noticed the two griffons she saw earlier would be dive bombing the spot where the female "creatures" were located. Shaking her head, she sighed loudly. The Magic Council informed me that these were the brains behind this entire attack. Lust over strategy, I supposed. The holy mage mumbled this to herself as her face hardened once again.

The holy mage would place both her hands forward, forming a magic circle. After reciting an incantation, the circle would pulse with magic energy and cause a golden flash. When the light became less intense, the holy mage would have a bow with a single arrow within her bowstring. There was only one shot, but this was something she never missed. Inhaling and aiming the bow, the arrow pulsing gold and filled to the brim with energy. Hikari fired the arrow and it hit the center of the monster dogpile, and with another golden flash, the arrow disappeared and the monsters were surrounded by a golden cage. This was mainly to make sure nothing and no one else were harmed. Putting her right hand up to the sky, the clouds were parted, revealing a sparking gold view instead of the natural blue sky. Upon lowering her hand, weapons began to shower upon all the helpless creatures down below. They were destroyed beyond recognition, and since the weapons were formless, they hadn't destroyed anything in the area. Which was a life saver as Hikari didn't really have the funds to pay for any damage. Which made the holy mage thankful that she was able to execute her plan flawlessly.

Flying back down to the two mages with the clouds in their area parted, revealing the blue sky, the holy mage's wings would dissipate as she elegantly landed on the ground. Smiling at Kim,
    Thank you so much for that! You made this mission so much easier! We would have been here all day if we had to get each creature by ourselves. Looking at Vesta, she would smile saying, You did great as well, your familiars made it so much easier for me to locate you. Sighing, she would begin to walk away, May your journey be safe to where you go next. Ciao! Hikari's smile contrasted with the feeling in her heart. Was it really that fair that Vesta had someone older looking out for her when she was her age. It made the holy mage's heart ache but she couldn't really do anything about that. The only sound to break the silence that were the sounds of her heels as she walked the damp, but safer streets of Magnolia, but on the surface a smile remained on her face as always.

deltra of gangnam style

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:18 am