Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Legend of the Last Ruler; I - To the Horizon

Legend of the Last Ruler; I - To the Horizon Empty Legend of the Last Ruler; I - To the Horizon

Post by Guest 5th October 2017, 1:01 pm

Job Title: Legend of the Last Ruler; I - To the Horizon
    Player Requirements: 2 B Ranks minimum. No C Ranks allowed. Max 4 people.
    Job Requirements: Make your way to the Castle. 12,000 words total.
    Job Location: Shadow Island, Thunder Island, or Divide Island.
    Job Description: An anonymous client has asked you to investigate a legend of a unknown ruler who lived hundreds of years ago. After doing some basic investigation about the location of his territory, you must go the island and find it's castle; however, you have also found out the legendary treasures this man held.
    Enemies: The enemy dice must be rolled at least 3 times.
    Weak: Scavenger Pirates x8 - Weak normal sized pirates with different weapons. These pirates will attempt to kill you with blades and pistols to steal anything you have in your possession. They are easily taken out and do minor damage.

Normal: Heavy Pirates x4 - These pirates are bigger than a normal human being. Standing 9 feet tall and carrying big blunt weapons. They are slow and have 100 HP each. They attack with big hammers dealing 40 damage with their blunt attacks. If it wasn't for their slowness, they would be lethal warriors even compared to a normal mage.

Strong: Big Beast x1 and Small Beasts x3 - The Big Beast can range from a giant Crab, to a snake like sea serpent or a vulcan-like creature, this is up to you. The Big Beast has B Rank Health (300 HP) and deals B Rank damage (60 hp) with it's strikes. The small beasts are simply smaller versions of such big beast. They only have 50 HP and will deal 20 damage; however, if the 3 small beasts are defeated before the big beast, 3 more will appear.

Boss: All of the Above

Reward: 5k jewels each and access to "Legend of the Last Ruler; II - The Knights of the Castle."

-- credit to Sogeki

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:58 pm