Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player CoffeeMaker

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Events:Night of Eternal Darkness.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Twin birdies

Eris

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 675075

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

Twin birdies

Post by Eris on 28th September 2017, 5:07 pm

And with this, all my slots but Mythical (Oh, and Pet Items...  ugh) are full. 

Name: Huginn; Thought
    Species: Sunbird
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description: A bird formed out of light and sunfire.
    Abilities:

Spoiler:

Name: Blaze
    Type: Offense
    Duration: 2
    Cooldown: 4
    Description:  Cloaks Huginn in sunfire causing C-rank fire damage within 3 meters of him
    Strengths:
    • Damages
    Weaknesses:
    • Smol damages.
    • Tiny range.

Name: Starbirth
    Type: Sup
    Duration: 4
    Cooldown: Topic.
    Description: Forms a link with a willing ally.    Whenever Huginn would be slain,  the linked ally can transfer HP to have Huginn be reborn somewhere within 5 meters of that ally,  baring HP equal to the HP the ally chose to transfer, minimum 25%HP.
    Maximum return depends on the rank of the Ally.    If the ally is the same rank or less as Huginn,  they can only trigger the link once and to 25%HP.    For every rank greater than Huginn, the ally can activate the link 1 more time and do so with an extra 25%HP each.   
    An ally 3 ranks higher for example would be able to,  during the duration of Starbirth,  use the link 4 times and Huginn 100hp on use- Costing them 100HP themselves.
    Strengths: 
    • Job security.  #Benefits.
    Weaknesses: 
    • Harms the ally.
    • Only cast once per topic.

Name: Muninn; Memory
    Species: Pharaoh's Raven
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description: Muninn looks like a mirror image of Huginn,  but is as though sculpted out of sand.
    Abilities:

Spoiler:

Name: Sandbirth
    Type: Sup
    Duration: 4
    Cooldown: Topic.
    Description: Forms a link with a willing ally.    Whenever Muninn would be slain,  the linked ally can transfer HP to have Muninn be reborn somewhere within 5 meters of that ally,  baring HP equal to the HP the ally chose to transfer, minimum 25%HP.
    Maximum return depends on the rank of the Ally.    If the ally is the same rank or less as Muninn ,  they can only trigger the link once and to 25%HP.    For every rank greater than Muninn , the ally can activate the link 1 more time and do so with an extra 25%HP each.   
    An ally 3 ranks higher for example would be able to,  during the duration of Starbirth,  use the link 4 times and Huginn 100hp on use- Costing them 100HP themselves.
    Strengths: 
    • Job security.  #Benefits.
    Weaknesses: 
    • Harms the ally.
    • Only cast once per topic.

Name: Sand Rush
    Type: sand, sup
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 2
    Description: Increases Muninn's speed by that of a D-rank projectile. 
    Strengths:
    • Gotta go fast, ish.
    Weaknesses:
    • Doesn't effect damage.
    • Giving ones self projectile speeds instead of an actual projectile tends to put ones self at risk, rather than a throw away object or effect.

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    kittykool75

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Confused Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Villain- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Inanis
    Experience : 5,113

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lucius Foss
    Primary Magic: Contrôleur des Ténèbres
    Secondary Magic: N/A

Re: Twin birdies

Post by kittykool75 on 29th September 2017, 9:06 pm

Greetings Eris, I'm the mod that will grading your pets here, but before I start I'm I have to tell you that you can only have one combat pet, so I'm going to have to ask you to make one of them a non-combat. Once you do so I shall proceed with my grading

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Lucius FossContrôleur des TénèbresBank

Eris

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 675075

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

Post by Eris on 29th September 2017, 9:43 pm

kittykool75 wrote:
    Greetings Eris, I'm the mod that will grading your pets here, but before I start I'm I have to tell you that you can only have one combat pet, so I'm going to have to ask you to make one of them a non-combat. Once you do so I shall proceed with my grading

Unless changed, yet again,  the Item Slot changes allowed people to have a pet of each rank.   Which is why the Slots are the same for all types.   whereas before the slots were different for each type.

ie;  Before you could have Strong or Legendary weapons.   Strong or Legendary Armor.   A single pet.    Two Artifacts globally,  and two Armors only.  (Ie; you could have an Strong and a Legendary weapon in addition to an Artifact one.   But with Armors the Artifact Armor counted to one of two armors you could own max.     Magical Items were somewhat of their own thing and each could be of any rank.  

With the item slot changes all types of items allegedly work the same now.  

I am aware however,  that the new item rules contradict the pet rules which remained unedited,  but that is not uncommon as things like that are often left unedited.

This is,  however,  just as I was educated when the rule change occurred.     Perhaps the staff who explained it to me were incorrect themselves.

Last edited by Eris on 29th September 2017, 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    kittykool75

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Confused Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Villain- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Inanis
    Experience : 5,113

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lucius Foss
    Primary Magic: Contrôleur des Ténèbres
    Secondary Magic: N/A

Post by kittykool75 on 29th September 2017, 9:52 pm

I was told by admins that it is limited to only one combat pet.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Lucius FossContrôleur des TénèbresBank

Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 11:02 pm