Rank: Legendary (+) weapon , purchased here
Type: Sword (Rapier)
An expertly crafted, elegant rapier with a long, thin blade that is able to store and release elemental wind magic, specifically designed for incredibly fast and precise thrusting and slashing attacks but consequently lacks the ability to block attacks. The handguard covers one side of the handle with neatly arranged blackened silver strings. The weapon itself is unusually light as to not slow the bearer down and is thus perfect for any close quarters melee situation.
- Allows for a rapid succession of attacks due to it's low weight
- Despite that it simultaneously allows for unexpected precision
- Requires dexterity to be used effectively
- Can only be used against one opponent at once
- Can't be used for blocking
- Tornados Wrath:
Name: Tornados Wrath
Rank: Rank of the user (Caps at B)
The user surrounds the blade of this rapier with wind magic, coating it in a light grey aura and a wind effect reminiscent of a tornado, which allows the weapon to cut through air and wind more efficiently. This gives this weapon an additional 15% melee attack power increase per rank.
- Allows for a gradual increase in attack speed of this weapon as the user ranks up
- Only improves attack speed and not damage, which is still fairly low
- Only affects this weapon, and only for a short while
- Ancient Odem:
Name: Ancient Odem
Rank: Rank of the user (Caps at A)
The user concentrates wind magic in the blade of this weapon, explosively releasing all of it with a slash through the air, sending forth a small wave of pressurized wind magic that is able to cut through most materials. This ability deals rank appropriate wind magic damage and has a range of 20m that increases by 20m for each rank.
- Able to be used as a ranged attack
- Able to cut most conventional materials such as wood, stone etc.
- Magic can be eaten by relevant elemental slayer
- Has a fairly low range for a single-target attack
- Can be neutralized by other wind magic
Last edited by KebabViking on 17th December 2017, 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total