Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh)

Justice
    Justice

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: ???/Wine Making Magic
    Third Skill:

Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh) Empty Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh)

Post by Justice 19th September 2017, 3:14 am

Approval: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t27653p1050-sign-up-for-jobs#308143

Job Title: Ingredient Hunt!
    Player Requirements: must be D rank, 300 per post and at least 10 posts combined
    Job Requirements:A Old man who lives near the edge of the woods near the cliffs requires someone to gather ingredients for him to survive off of for the month, he had an accident and cannot go out gathering like he normally does.
    Job Location: Serene Cliff
    Job Description: you will start the mission by visiting the old Man Midora, Midora will tell you how he hurt his back  a week ago and now he has to rest and remain in his home for the rest of the month untill he is feeling better, once he explains his injury he will offer you a few large baskets the size of your body and will ask you to forage for ingredients in the surrounding area and tells you that there are many things that are able to be eaten from aquatic ingredients to plants and fruits to even some rare spices that can be used. All you need to do is fill the Baskets and bring them back to Midora full for your reward.
    Enemies: N/A

Reward:4,000 jewels and D rank experience

-- credit to Sol

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aino Koizumi
    Character
    Justice
    Justice

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh) Empty Re: Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh)

Post by Justice 19th September 2017, 4:33 am

The sound of footsteps melded in the breeze, the steps belonged to a young-looking brunette, who had to go to the Serene Cliffs for a certain reason.

The young woman, known as Aino, decided it was a good idea to assist someone who sounded like they needed help. Apparently, an elderly man has hurt his back, and so needed someone to help him with gathering ingredients. Aino felt bad for him when she first caught wind of it and so decided to take the journey and get some ingredients for him.

Because Aino wanted to take a nice walk, she didn’t bring Kazuno with her. She felt Kazuno could take a day off of sorts, the cutie needed rest now and then, and didn’t really need to assist Aino with everything. Besides, Aino could have used the walk anyway, and it was a lovely day… even if it was autumn and rather windy, which let her hair wave and dance around with the breezy currents.

After some time, Aino finally made it to the area. She just needed to speak to the man, simply because she wanted to let him know that she has arrived for the job. She even brought her staff with her, just incase it was needed to get stuff from high places. It was clear she was ready for this moment.

Finally, Aino was at the house the man resided in. She started to make her way to the door of the house and hoped that it wouldn’t be too bad of a confrontation, even if it was a nice one at that. She couldn’t handle strangers too well, and so she knew she had to be careful. Maybe this won’t be as bad as she thinks, since she seems to take her opinions of strangers too highly.

Words: 302
    Total Word Count: 1/5
    Goal:

OOC: I didn't know how you wanted this done xD So I just hoped for the best.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh) Empty Re: Looking for Ingredients (Aino, Jaleh)

Post by Guest 20th September 2017, 12:17 pm

JALEH NASREN  
    THE LIVING SHIELD
    HP: 100
    spaMP: 100% 
    NOTES:
    WORDS: 333
    Of all the jobs that Jaleh was capable of taking, this one seemed to be the easiest one. Sure, it wasn't glamorous, nor did it involve very much combat. But it still was helping someone. The blonde sighed as she pulled her red jacket closer to her body.

She wasn't really cold, as the warm breeze was welcome, but also a touch annoying. She wore this jacket as more of a covering of sorts, one she could use when she wasn't in combat. Still, she went over the details of the job in her head as she moved rather swiftly through the forest, the workings of her lineage on full display as her enhanced speed just took over in a very natural way.

"So all I have to do is gather some ingredients for a hurt old man..doesn't really sound like a problem, depending on how big of a basket he's gonna give. Hopefully nobody else took the job..I really don't wanna split the reward..I still need to cover rent after all.." She muttered to herself as she arrived at the house, pulling her jacket snug against her body and straightening it out as she got up to the door, only to turn around as she heard someone else arrive at the area. Damn. Looks like she'd need to be doing another job to cover rent. Still, she smiled at the new arrival, waving a bit to her once she fully came into view. "Hey there!" She said, her voice carrying in the forest with little effort.

"I take it your here to help out this guy too?" She asked, pointing towards the door she was standing in front of with her thumb, a warm smile on her face. Sure, she might not have wanted to share this job, but meeting new people was always an interesting experience. After a few moments, she let her arm drop, crossing both her arms underneath her chest as she waited for an answer.

Last edited by Jaleh Nasren on 21st September 2017, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Justice
    Justice

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Justice 21st September 2017, 2:30 am

The door wasn’t open yet, but that was fine. Aino was sure that the old man was taking some time due to the pain that he was experiencing, that was okay. Nothing wrong with that at all. On the bright side, the old man must be very happy. He had a very nice view and so Aino was slightly jealous. She would have loved to live somewhere with a nice view.

Suddenly, her thoughts were stopped mid-way, it seemed that someone caught her attention. She looked to the side to see another female, her blonde hair tied up by the looks of things, and her red jacket seemed to have suited her a lot. The female seemed rather sweet, and so Aino has decided to try to get to know the blonde.

“Hello!” Aino greeted, her voice sounding as sweet as always. She even bowed down slowly to the female before standing up fully. “Ah, yes, I am! I kinda felt sorry for him, and so it felt right to do!” Once she answered the other girls question, Aino decided to take a step forward, but was halted by the sounds of a door opening. It was the old man.

While it took Aino by surprise, she was also unsure what to do as she stood there awkwardly, she could talk, but what if the man wanted to talk, what if the other girl wanted to talk first?? This was indeed very awkward.

“G-greetings!” Aino gave off a awkward smile as she said hello to the man. “I am here for the job! Someone else is here for the job too so I am sure you’ll have lots of ingredients and food in no time!” Aino was trying to sound as professional as possible, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Words: 301 (I am so jammy)
    Total Word Count: 2/5
    Goal:

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Post by Guest 21st September 2017, 12:09 pm

JALEH NASREN  
    THE LIVING SHIELD
    spMP: 100%
    NOTES: 2/5
    WORDS: 487
    Admittedly, Jaleh hadn't been expecting this other girl to bow to her. It was a weird scene for her, to say the least. Still, she figured that this was just something the other girl did out of some weird kind of formality. When she responded that she was indeed here to help out with the job as well, Jaleh smiled again, nodding as she explained an almost exact copy of the real reason she had come here to help.

However, the moment the door opened behind her, Jaleh turned around, opening her mouth to speak. However, before she could even get a word out, the woman next to her spewed out a basic summary of what they were here to do. She definitely was at least trying to sound professional, but unfortunately, she just sounded nervous. So, before either of them could move, Jaleh put a hand on the other girl's shoulder, squeezing it gently before just letting it rest there.

"What my associate is trying to say is that we're here to take on the job you had listed. Don't worry, we'll get everything you need pretty quickly." She said, speaking surprisingly calmly for someone who was on her first job as a member of a guild. Still, the old man nodded, slowly turning to the side and gesturing for them to enter his home. After the two women both entered the room, he slowly made his way back over to his bed, laying down on it and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well, as the job said. I need someone to go out and gather ingredients for me. I hurt my back a little while ago. About a week ago, actually. It's become too painful for me to go out and gather food to live off of. That's why I sent out for the job to be posted. Now, there're a few baskets of varying size out in the shed.

This place is rich with edible plants, sea life, plants, and fruit. I've also been hearing rumors of some kinds of rare spices growing here. At any rate, you'll each need to take two baskets. Fill them both up and come back here, and that should be enough for me to live off of for the month."
    He explained, looking at the two young women with a smile. "Thank you both. There aren't a lot of Wizards out there who'd waste their time on helping an old man like me. I'll see you both when you get back." He said before turning his head away from the two, staring at the ceiling and sighing softly as he seemingly got comfortable, causing Jaleh to motion for the other woman to follow her out.

"Well..that really doesn't sound too hard. Come on, let's try and find that shed." She said, smiling at the other woman before turning around and starting to walk around the property.
    Justice
    Justice

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Justice 23rd September 2017, 4:01 pm

The young woman was very good at easing her worries, maybe she should let the female do the talking while Aino just stood there to look pretty. Even when the two went inside, she stood there, listening to what the man had to say. When the female motioned her to follow suite, she did so, trying to keep her cool and calm composure.

Nodding towards the blonde, the female gazed around with her greenish hues, keeping an eye on things as the two toddled around the property like nobody's business. It wasn’t that difficult to find the brown wooden thing eventually, which gave out a few gasps from Aino.

“This shed is tiny!” Aino exclaimed as she toddled over to it. Her gentle hand placed itself on the knob, or what seemed to be the knob anyway, and opened it. Thanks to the sunlight, she was able to glance around the shed with no worry about it whatsoever. It didn’t take long for Aino to find out where the baskets were, and my oh my, they were larger than usual. Would she be even able to carry the ingredients?!

“These baskets are big! You should check them out!” Aino smiled softly as she grabbed both of them, and walked backwards to get out the shed. Unfortunately, she didn’t expect to land herself on her butt afterwards, with the two baskets on her lap.

“Oh, hahaha! Here, take one.” Aino smiled softly as she looked to her companion for the day as she stood up and offered the second basket to her. “I don’t want to trip again, hehe.”

Tilting her head to the site, she gasped softly and fumbled around in a little panic. “Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Aino! Aino Koizumi! It will be a pleasure to work with you!” The brunette finished speaking as she looked over to the shed once more. “I wonder what ingredients we will find... hmm…”

Words: 326
    Total Word Count: 3/5
    Goal:

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Post by Guest 24th September 2017, 1:41 pm

JALEH NASREN  
    THE LIVING SHIELD
    WORDS: 335
    Admittedly, splitting up to search the property was a decent idea on paper. But really, it just meant that one of them would be wasting more energy depending on who found the shed first. Not that there was an issue with that. This was a rather peaceful place, so they wouldn't have to worry about fighting anything. Still, Jaleh couldn't help but let out a little huff of frustration when the other woman made it clear that she'd found the shed.

By the time she actually got to the shed though, her companion was sitting on the ground, covered by baskets that were rather large, even larger than Jaleh herself. Oh well. She was a good bit stronger than most people would expect someone like her to be, so this wouldn't be TOO much of a problem. Still, she took the offered basket, and even helped her up as she did so.

Really though, she wasn't expecting the sudden little freak out that the other girl had upon introducing herself. Still, Jaleh just smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you Aino. My name's Jaleh Nasren." She said as she stretched, raising the basket above her head with one hand rather easily. "Well, given what the old man told us, I think it'd be good to look for edible plants first, that way the basket has some lining to keep from leaking water when we go hunting for the edible sea life."

She said as she turned around and started walking back into the forest. There wasn't much of an issue with this job really. All it took was a keen eye and some cleverness, two things that she very much had.

Really, the biggest problem was likely going to be the whole aspect of finding the edible things that weren't going to actually do more harm than good, as there were definitely things out in nature that seemed to be edible, but only ended up bringing forth more harm than good in the long run.
    Justice
    Justice

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Justice 28th September 2017, 5:16 pm

Jaleh was very good at giving orders, and very good at reassuring her aswell. Compared to Aino, who could have a heart attack from anything that breathed, she seemed to be some sort of figure to look up to. Jaleh seemed to be a confident young woman, one who knew what she was doing, and Aino really liked that.

Listening to Jaleh’s instructions, Aino took them in her head rather well and even nodded, understanding what needed to be done. “Right! Edible plants… edible plants…”

Aino decided, with the spare basket that she got from the shed, to go off and look for things that would be classed as edible plants. Biting her lower lip, she scoured the area for the stuff. To Aino’s amazement, she found some herbs laying around, she also found some edible mushrooms, as to which she picked adequate amounts of. She looked around for other things that could be eaten, but she didn’t have as keen eyes as others might say when it comes to pointing out that kinda stuff.

Picking her basket up, she gawked around, looking for Jaleh once more to tell her that she has picked up some mushrooms and some herbs too. While it wasn’t that much, she thought it was a decent start. Finally, she spotted Jaleh, she didn’t know what Jaleh was doing exactly, but she would like to tell Jaleh about the ingredients.

“Jaleh.” Aino smiled softly as she tried to get her companion's attention. “I have found mushrooms and some herbs, they are right over there if you want to pick some.” Raising her pointing finger slightly, Aino then shot her arm out to the designated area. “Have you spotted anything yet??”

Aino was starting to get more comfortable in her own skin around Jaleh, albeit, it was rather slowly. Not that it mattered much though, baby steps is the key to confidence.

Words: 316
    Total Word Count: 4/5
    Goal:

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Post by Guest 30th September 2017, 1:12 pm

JALEH NASREN  
    THE LIVING SHIELD
    WORDS: 429
    Of the many things that her training as a child would help her with, this was very much one of them. She had learned at a young age about a variety of edible plants and whatnot that could be found throughout the world due to how common and hardy they were.

As such, Jaleh had quite an easy time picking things and lining the bottom of the wicker basket she had been given with various different herbs and plants, even going as far as to include several edible berries and herbs that would provide relief to specific ailments if prepared correctly, along with being edible.

However, when Aino revealed that she had found even more Herbs and even a score of mushrooms nearby, Jaleh smiled up at her as she rose to her feet, stretching after dropping the last few of the berries she planned on picking from that bush.

"Nice, there's a bunch of edible herbs and berries here, and a few herbs that can help with minor ailments. Go ahead and grab some. We need to try and keep our baskets as equal in content as possible after all. Make sure to keep an eye up in the trees for fruit too. But always take a bite of some of these things before you pack them if you don't recognize something. Luckily, over here its mostly common stuff."

She said as she picked up her basket, her eyes scanning through the trees as she walked over to the location that Aino had pointed out, picking some mushrooms for her basket. After that, she started walking down the path, holding one hand out and copying the longsword from her Aspect of Electricity set. She planned on using it to get down things from the trees, given how short she was.

Thankfully, the trees in this area all held some kind of fruit. For now, she was doing her best to slice down apples, as they were full of natural vitamins and minerals, and would be helpful for someone who was in their older years.

After cutting down a good half dozen, Jaleh tilted her head back towards where Aino was. "Hey, if you still need fruit, there's apples in these trees down here!" She called as she let go of her copied sword, allowing it to dissipate into nothing.

At the very least, she knew that searching for edible sea life wasn't going to cause an issue of leakage. There were plenty of herbs, fruits, and berries covering the bottom of it. Yeah, things were turning out alright.
    Justice
    Justice

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Justice 16th October 2017, 12:29 pm

Aino was beginning to understand the wild just that little bit more, as in whats edible and what wasn’t edible, after doing what Jaleh suggested with the berries and such, she also decided to look up in some of the trees, and as Jaleh said, there was indeed some fruit. Aino was lucky to have brought her staff with her, otherwise she wouldn’t of been able to otherwise.

Biting her lower lip, she plopped her basket down, and with her staff, she started to whack the trees and their branches, just so some of the fruit can come down. Unfortunately, Aino had a really bad time with this. Apples decided to make their mark as a few whacks and pokes made most of them come tumbling down, worst was that she whacked a few at the same time. All the apples piled on top of her, popping out her head, she noticed that her hands were still in the open air, but her basket was covered in the apples.

“Gah!” Aino reacted as she tried to wiggle around. Try as she might however, and she wasn’t able to…

“Jaleh!” The brunette exclaimed, trying to grab her attention as she struggled with the apple mountain. She suddenly felt very awkward over the whole thing, but she would be glad to have some help.

“This is absolutely horrible…” Aino mumbled as she looked to her sides. This reminded her of a time when she was little, before her father became the way he was towards her. They would always go scrumping for apples for ideas for winery. While Aino cannot forgive the man, she can at least respect the guy for his jobs in the wine industry. It made her want to do something involving wine sooner or later, and she also wanted to open up a place for wines.

That was it! She had an idea! While it might take some time, and though she was extremely nervous about it, she decided that she should open up a wine restaurant. She could make wines for adults, and even wine without the alcohol, just for the kids and the ones who are underage.

Words: 361
    Total Word Count: 5/5
    Goal:

OOC: I did it! x.x lol

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Post by Guest 20th October 2017, 12:42 pm

JALEH NASREN  
    THE LIVING SHIELD
    NOTES:  416 Words
    For a short while after she split up from Aino, Jaleh thought that everything was going quite fine. It was a peaceful little forest here, there were plenty of fruit, herbs, and spices to collect..the place just generally seemed very safe.  Of course, that made Aino yelling for her in what sounded like actual distress all the more alarming for the requip mage. So of course, she sprinted over to Aino, arriving over to her rather quickly..only to bring her hand up to the bridge of her nose, pinching it slightly as she sighed. "Do..I even wanna know how this happened?"

She asked as she started brushing away the apples that had been covering Aino, the most undamaged of which went into her basket, while a few were set aside for her to eat. Eventually, the other woman was dug up from the mountain of apples. After that was done, she took a look into Aino's basket, and then back into hers. "Okay..it looks like we're pretty even with everything. Think we should go looking for some of the ocean life that he was talking about?"

She asked as she held her hand out to try and help Aino up onto her feet. It was a fairly pointless offer, honestly. Aino was a fair bit taller than she was, but it was an attempt to be friendly, regardless of it's actual point. Once Aino was back on her feet, Jaleh would pick up her own basket, gesturing for Aino to follow as she walked in what she thought was the direction of the lake that was nearby.

For a good while, the two women would have walked in silence, Jaleh carrying her basket with a fair bit of ease. After a bit though, the silence started getting awkward. So, of course, Jaleh started making small talk. "So..since your out here on this job, would it be safe to assume that you're part of a guild as well?" She asked, glancing over at Aino to see what her reaction would be. Really, she didn't know what to say. She had only just met this woman, and was trying her best to make a new friend. She didn't exactly have a lot of those just yet, and she knew she needed some.

With any luck, Aino would be her first friend that she would make outside of her fellow guild members. Hell, maybe she even had an interesting story or two to tell!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:54 am