Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) Empty Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private)

Post by Samira Nassar 16th September 2017, 8:24 pm

Job Info:

Continuation Of:

Songs Collide: Ice Part 1
    Songs Collide: Bloodfire Part 2
    Songs Collide: Soulsmoke Part 3
    Songs Collide: Shadow Part 4

Samira continued her backwards flight until she made impact against a large pillar that decorated the edges of the shrine. The wind had been taken out of her upon the collision and with it a small cry of pain came from her. Then gravity took over as she then fell down to the ground, causing a second wave of pain to course through her. Feeling physical pain was not something she was used to, and the only other time she felt it to that degree was back in Hosenka when the Titanoboa had struck her and sent her flying into one of the buildings. There was also that time she had gotten stabbed only for Koari to use too much of her energy to heal her and collapse. Both times it was either Koari or Ikuchi that had been there to aid her, but that current moment was different. Koari was gone and unstable while Ikuchi's personality had done a complete one eighty and made her wish she had not ever come to see it. There would be no help.

Samira raised herself, placing her palms on the ground and began pushing herself up from the spot she had landed. The aches of her body grew with her movement, but it was nothing compared to the words that had reached her ears while the beast in human form dealt with the phoenix of shadow. First she had been described as stupid. It was an uncalled for blow. She may be one to make mistakes but never did she describe herself as stupid. Her pride had been hit and it would take another stab at being called an abysmal wizard. That wasn't true either! Her magic power was what caused her to become a celestial spirit summoner in the first place. No one else had been able to awaken the power with her set of keys, only she did! Not since the ancient chest that contained them all had been found at the very least. One after another summoners from around the world were called to try and make contracts with the spirits so the research team that had found the chest could see the power for themselves. Only she had the required power to accomplish it! Only she had been chosen by the spirits! But, there was more to being a wizard than the potential for great power, wasn't there?

In times of needing to prove herself or sort through situations that troubled her she would ignore them and block them out completely. She had thought she stopped taking that course of action after her conversation with Susano back in Hosenka, but there she was doing the same thing as back then. It was a hard habit to let go. Her pride was strong, and her desire to not always be a burden often led to getting into dangerous scenarios in an attempt to prove that she was capable. However, in doing so she became more of a problem to whatever ally was with her. What was she supposed to do? Be strong enough to handle things herself, or constantly rely on others? There was no middle ground that she could see. Both had the same result in the end; someone always got hurt. Her green eyes stared at the ground as she remained in that same position and dragged her nails across the ground so that now instead of open palms holding her up it was fists.

The headache that came with suppressing her tears returned. The words hurt regardless of her refusal to believe them, but she would not allow herself to cry. It was just another form of weakness, wasn't it? Ikuchi didn't exactly need more ammunition than he already had. She had already had enough and there was still one shrine left to go if they defeated the shadow phoenix. At that rate she was not going to make it before her mental walls broke. Why did she have to insist on asking Koari to take her to the first shrine to begin with? If she had not done that then nothing that had occurred between then and now would have happened! The bad had overwhelmed and devoured anything good that had come from it. Samira could no longer tell the difference between sadness and anger. The two had blended and created a different emotion she thought she would never feel.

The battle going on was nothing more than a white noise background that faded from existence in her mind. All she could focus on were the words being repeated in a loop. Even after hearing them she was still proving to be useless as she spaced out and let Ikuchi and Scarlet handle the fight. Then certain words reached her ears that somehow managed to overpower the awful ones that were playing. She had made Kaori's light stronger? With everything that had been said and done she truly doubted it. Light was an element that prevailed against the darkness, and yet Kaori's light had diminished during her last fight. All because she lost herself in an illusion where Samira was the antagonist. She didn't make Kaori stronger, she just created a weakness for her.

White particles began to lift from her being, as well as Ikuchi's and Scarlet's. It was a move she was familiar with and, as she finally stood up, she began to feel the emotions Koari normally displayed when using that technique. She watched the battle come to an end and as Ikuchi passed her and mentioned the final one, Samira just turned towards him and gave him a silent stare. No words were said since the shadow phoenix still had more to say and then soon gave a bow, satisfied that he had been defeated before exploding into shadows. Unpredictably she was then picked up and held over Ikuchi's shoulder rather than being held in the typical bridal fashion he normally used. "Terasu," Samira replied more coldly than was natural for her towards the inquiry of the last shrine's location. She did not want to go, especially if he was the one accompanying her. It was just emotional torture by that point, and she wasn't exactly one to put herself through such a thing on purpose. Now she was being treated as some sort of garbage bag and even being called human rather than her name. Any form of respect she had for him was starting to decrease into nothing, just as it seemed his own respect for her had dropped into the negatives. It hurt and the only way she could get through it all without crying was to be angry. The power of her headache increased.

A lecture concerning spirits was then given, although less cold and more calm. More stinging words as she knew well that he had been right. They were similar to that of Susano's back in her dream while in Hosenka. Fear went through her again. Her spirits had watched over her every minute since she had obtained them. They protected her from anything, always had advice, and if she ever got scolded it was because they cared. She had taken it for granted and when the going got tough she shut them out not once, but twice, instead of allowing them to do what they did best. It was an insult towards them and she had come to realize she failed them as her summoner. They were not entities that were separated from her; they were parts of her and an important element of who she was. A few tears finally leaked from her eyes, silently sliding down her cheeks as the two took a surprising detour to Kyoka.

Samira was put down once they had taken the portal to the magic planet of Kyoka. She had questioned why they took a detour instead of going directly to Terasu, but the only answer she got was that she should converse with her spirits. Of course she began to object but then she was told that she would only hold him back and would be left there. More hurt pride. A sigh of defeat escaped her. She was hesitant and still scared of the outcome but she would communicate with them regardless. He had been right with his earlier lecture and now was the time to make good on facing them all. Samira sat down on her knees and removed the golden keychain that held all of her keys from its attached place along her hip. One by one each key was removed from the chain and was placed in front of her with each one having its own spot in a small grid she formed with six columns and three rows. Eighteen keys; eighteen different spirits she had ignored or blocked out that day. Her eyes closed as she begun to concentrate, focusing her own magic and the magic of the planet so that they became one and would be able to use the extra power to bring her spirits forth from the celestial realm. Her thoughts went out to them, hoping they heard and came to her.

At first nothing happened. Her eyes opened to see that the keys remained still and no spirit appeared. Had they now abandoned her? They would be in the right to do so. Then the key belonging to Susano glowed a grey color and lifted from its spot on the ground. It moved a bit away from its original location before the spirit materialized in its place. Following him the key belonging to Jing Wei glowed a dark blue and flew to be beside him where she also formed. Samira slowly stood and had opened her mouth to speak when a force of wind stopped her. It was harsh and cold and from it she could feel Susano's anger.

"The others won't be coming," he said softly and calmly as he stared over at her. The calm before the storm. "Tell me, summoner. Are you deaf, or are you incapable of learning from your past mistakes?"

Samira had started to answer before another force of strong wind blew, nearly sending her back.

"I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE A CELESTIAL SUMMONER! WE ARE YOUR POWER, WE ARE THERE TO GUIDE YOU, WE ARE WHO YOU ARE!" The wind came to a stop as Susano's volume lowered, although his tone was still furious. "And what do you do with us? You block us out. Again! I said it was an insult before, but now it is just unforgiveable. Jing Wei!" He turned towards the young winged spirit who snapped at attention upon hearing her name. "Destroy our contracts. A mistake was made. She is unworthy."

"But I can't ju-"

"DO IT!"

Samira felt her heart begin to break. Not only was she losing her friends from the mortal world, she was also losing her spirits. Were her mistakes really that bad? "Wait...I am sor-" More wind blew around her, this time being a slicing wind that thinly cut against her cheeks.

"Don't you dare try to apologize now. I knew there was a mistake from the beginning. You are the exact same as you were before you supposedly became strong enough to summon me. You may have raw magical talent but it is wasted on you. JING WEI! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?! REMOVE OUR CONTRACTS!"

Jing Wei was in a tight spot. Susano's rage was scary for her but she was hesitant to destroy all of the contracts that were made with Samira. Eighteen scrolls poofed into existence above her and one came down to her hands, ready to be burned with celestial fire. The contract started to fall to the ground though as a scimitar slashed down in an attempt to cut the hands that held it. Jing Wei dropped with contract with a loud shriek and she pulled her hands back to avoid it. From the scimitar  materialized Kali and even her key lifted from the ground to float beside her. She took the contract with her free hand and glared daggers at the young Jing Wei before turning to Susano. "I do not recall giving you the authority to speak for me. My decision is my own!"

"You, of all spirits, want to keep your contract with her? You never take insults lightly."

"I do not take it as an insult. It was never my wish to always monitor her actions. If she desires privacy we are obligated to give it to her. If she desires to handle things on her own then we should also respect that."

"Is that really all you are concerned about?" Samira's voice came out softly, likely unheard by those of normal hearing, but the spirits turned back to her silently. "I..I know you know everything that happened at the last two shrines. There is not anyway you could not with my wall down now. I wanted to explain..."

Another key lifted from the ground and flew to be behind Samira, materializing into Isis who wrapped her arms around her summoner and allowed her comforting aura to envelope her. "My dear, we know you suffer just as your friend is. Not everyone can handle their emotions. I do not blame you for your confusion or for your decision to block us out while you faced what you needed to hear." Isis then turned the young woman around and wiped a tear from her cheek. "It is okay to cry. You are realizing your flaws and must face them before you can become who you were meant to be. Your light may be dim to others but we are able to see it. You only need to let it overpower the darkness you hide it in. I was your first spirit and there is a reason I chose you, my dear. You are almost ready."

Another key flew and took a spot before materializing into one of her spirits. Then another, then another. Soon all of her spirits had appeared and were holding the scrolls that held their contracts. One by one each threw their scroll into the air and allowed it to return to the celestial realm, choosing to keep the contracts intact. All except for one. Susano held his scroll and stared at it, seeming to contemplate his decision deeply. He looked up at Samira and then back at the scroll. From the way she looked he could tell she was deeply concerned about the wait. Then he grinned and threw it up into the air, deciding to keep his intact. "Gotcha."

If it would have been any other time Samira would have keeled over at that response. Now she just allowed the tears to flow as she started to cry loudly into the chest of Isis, who clutched the woman as tightly as a mother would.

"Please don't make me have to gather everyone together and make some kind of intervention again. It's a pain in the ass. Hey...are you really going to cry all day? Did you really think I would just eliminate everyone's contracts all at once?"

"...I did." Kali and Jing Wei said in unison.

Susano turned to them for a moment and shrugged his shoulders. "You're both terrible actors, and I needed it to look good. If you had both decided to destroy your contracts that's a plus in my book. Brilliant timing on the entrance by the way. I was worried about that part." Turning back towards Isis and Samira he saw that they were now sitting as his summoner kept crying into the spirit's chest. He placed his hand on her head and gave her a small pet. "We will never abandon you, no matter the sins you do. Trust in us a little more. We know what we're doing." He kept his hand on her head for further comfort as he turned his head and looked around. If Ikuchi was still in the area and able to be spotted Susano would be quick to do so and glare daggers at him. It took a lot of convincing everyone else to handle themselves maturely and not go into a sudden death match with the servant the moment they appeared, Chaac more than any. It was surprising he was keeping his cool given the extreme circumstances, and he even felt the need to do some damage himself. He just happened to be smart about it. There were problems on both sides and he saw that. No doubt the spirits belonging to Koari would have reversed opinions. He just hoped that they too did not have the instincts of savage animals that devoured anyone that laid a hand on their summoner without all the facts. Susano felt a disturbance in the wind and concluded a storm would be coming to settle things once and for all. It was only a matter of when and how strong.

(Word Count: 2824)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Assassin Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Crew
    Third Magic:

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) Empty Re: Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private)

Post by ○Kaori 16th September 2017, 10:50 pm

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) Ukar8e11

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) Nviajx11

Ikuchi waited as the spirits began appearing, the first one being the one who took the form of a man from Midi. He had put on an act, threatening to destroy the contracts and invoking the anger of another. At the end of that, Samira had seen the error of her ways and made ammends with her spirits. Ikuchi ignored the glares from the spirits, he cared not for their petty opinions, and began approaching the summoner with a harsh demeanor. Had he had a weapon out, he would be concerned about being stopped as he had been very hostile recently; but he was unarmed. If any of the spirits got in his way, they would see Ikuchi vanish and reappear next to her. If none of them stopped him, as he was a loyal servant and they should expect Kaori to be highly distraught if he harmed Samira, then he would continue walking to the girl. "Congratulations, you've earned your name back Miss Nassar." he would say in a calm voice, honestly more pissed that he had to resort to tearing her apart just to get to this resolution. Ikuchi then held his hand out and formed a white orb that began removing the wounds on her body, and the scratches on her face. Samira would feel her magic power being completely restored, but not over-filled as his kiss would do. She would feel any pain in her muscles reversing, and the pain in her mind easing. He would then look at Chaac, the one who seemed rather tribal. "My master taught me a spell that restores magic power, as well as heals physical wounds. She can explain the rest." Ikuchi said calmly before turning his mask to Kali's direction. "My master wishes to speak with you the next time Samira is in her office." he said before walking away from the group of spirits, and back through the portal.

Ikuchi had figured that, that was the cause of the issue between the water spirit and his summoner. It was the reason she was unable to do much of anything, and needed to wait for a break. The whole thing had seemed to start a day or two after the slumber party, and he knew that her spirits were always watching her. There was no chance that one of them didn't see it, and tell the others. The reason Ikuchi had left was because he was tired of looking at the scene, seeing that woman who his master adored so greatly, and being made a pawn to her development as a mage. That was not his mission, but she had made it so it was necessary. The reason for Samira regaining her magic power was that Ikuchi naturally radiated it, and Kyoka had made that effect stronger. Since he wasn't forcing it into her body as he did with the kiss, he was unable to super charge her- which was unfortunate as he loathed that spell Kaori had taught him. When Samira stepped from the portal, she would see Ikuchi leaning against the Terasu one with his arms crossed over his chest. "Kaori had died before, did you know that?" he would ask her out of the blue. "Saia had an encampment not far from here, in the mountains, with forces dedicated to attacking this city. It was before my arrival, but from what the hawk told me... Her face was unrecognizable. Her mask had been shattered in two, with the half that wasn't missing melted to her face. Her hair had been replaced with burnt flesh, and several arrows made entirely of metal were protruding from- and wrapped around her arms and torso. The only clothing she had was the scraps of what was melted to her flesh... Lady Ceostra saved her. I have no doubt that Lady Ceostra will not mind doing it a third time." Ikuchi said, not mentioning what happened the first time Gisen Ceostra had healed Kaori as it wasn't pertinent information. Ikuchi grabbed Samira in the bridal position and vanished into Terasu.

In the Guild Hall

"Hehe... You know she was the false one..." Samira said in Kaori's mind, the voice penetrating every attempt to be blocked out. "Shut up..." Kaori said while curled up on the bed in the medical ward of the castle. "Shit, she's getting ready to do it again- Where the hell is the guild leader!?" a voice that Kaori couldn't find the source for screamed. "She's in the Cursed Lands, it'd take days to get a message to her!" "Can't we just put her to sleep till then?" "We've already used six syringes! Anymore and she'll-" the voices cut out... "Kaori... come back to us... come back to me, please." Samira said again, Kaori feeling a warm pair of arms wrapping around her shoulders. "Shut up..." Kaori repeated, knowing the disembodied voice to be false. "You know I would never say such hurtful things to you..." the voice was cancer to Kaori's ears, and carried none of the emotions that Samira's normally did. "SHUT UP!" Kaori screamed in her sleep-like state, sending out a blast of psychic energy outward that was coated in darkness. The frame of the bed she was on exploded into splinters, and let the mattress drop to the ground. The wall behind it had a massive crater from where the energy hit it, and the other beds in the room were all pushed away and piled up wherever they landed. "We- we can't stay in here... she'll kill us before help arrives." the head nurse said while crawling from under one of the piles of beds and separator curtains. It was too late to move Kaori somewhere she wouldn't hurt anyone, so their only option was to block off the halls leading to the room she was in. The castle itself was able to contain her power to that one room, so they only needed to keep people from entering it.

Aquarius had appeared among Kaori's spirits within her mental space. "What the hell happened here!?" he shouted angrily. "Well... that Samira girl stabbed Kaori in the heart." Jediniah replied, getting ready to explain the situation in full. "There's a lot more to that story- aaaand he's gone..." Scarlet said, trying to prevent Aquarius from getting the wrong idea. "Anyone know where he went?" she asked, looking at the others. "We can't summon ourselves too far from Kaori, even if that guy can summon us he doesn't have our keys. So the same applies to Iron Fist..." Mammoth mentioned, getting ready to summon himself when the time was right. "I'll keep an eye on the room, if needed, I'll keep people safe from her." he said, the others agreeing that would be best.

"Get out of my head!" Kaori screamed, shifting her position to the fetal position while clutching her skull. "HAHAHAHAHA! You think you can get rid of me so easily?" "Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!" "-You're truly retarded, the original me was right about you!"[/color] "AAAAHHHH!!!!!" Kaori released another burst of energy that shook the room, causing dust to fall from the ceiling of the room below her. "Yes, throw your tantrum! Prove me right even more... Let my love infect you." More bursts of energy shook the door to the room, causing the nursing staff to flinch with each loud 'thud' that they heard.

In Terasu

Vanishing and reappearing every other second, Ikuchi was moving considerably faster than he would if he were in his dragonhound form. He was lying to himself when he told Samira that Gisen could help Kaori. The issue was something in Kaori's mind, and Gisen could only help with magical or physical complications. The sound of a woman making strange, rhythmic sounds was heard as Ikuchi shot past the couple. The woman had her hands placed on a tree, and the man was behind her doing... something that Ikuchi would ask his master about later, as he wasn't quite sure what it was at the moment. His mind fluttered back to a time earlier in their relationship...

In his mind scape, Ikuchi had recreated the insides of Kaori's room abord the White Mermaid. The day was the day she was to escort an ally to her friend's wedding, and Kaori was less than prepared. It had been over a decade since she'd seen Midi, and she wondered what had changed. What if the Lareci clan had changed while she was away? Kaori knew most of the happenings in her clan since she kept regular contact, and signed all of the documents for trade and laws; but, what if there was someone pulling strings behind her back? What if instead of changing for the better, her clan had become a bunch of cutthroats? What if what was left of her clan had been wiped out, and Saia was toying with her the whole time? Kaori paced around her room nervously as Ikuchi watched from the seat of Kaori's desk. "My master, you shouldn't be so concerned... I heard humans have skin reactions from stress." he said, referring to acne caused by too much stress in life. "I know... it's just... I haven't been home in so long, and I don't know what to expect. For all I know this could be a trap, or- or Kirei could be dead by the time I get there, or-" "Master, with all due respect, your worries are illogical." the man said, looking at Kaori with his hellfire like, dragonesque eyes.

Ikuchi stood up and walked to Kaori, resting his hand on the top of her head and gently rubbing it. "If this man is half as amazing as you are, my master, he would not be dead or anywhere close to it upon arrival." he commented in a soft, gentle tone. Kaori walked into Ikuchi's chest and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you Iku." she said in a weak voice. Ikuchi reciprocated the hug "Nonsense." he replied while holding Kaori and closing his eyes to feel her emotions flow into him. He admired Kaori for her strength, and weakness. She had so many different emotions hidden behind her mask, and bore the burdens of many without cracking under the pressure. At the same time, she worried many people -Ikuchi included- by doing this. No being existed who could handle everything, not even dragons could do it. He knew at some point Kaori would break, and he felt it was his duty to be there to help her pick up the pieces and put herself back together. Ikuchi had known that this was one of those moments where he would need to help his master do just that, put herself back together as it seemed her mind had come apart.

Ikuchi stopped his moving and looked before him with eyes filled with anger, and an absolute desire to kill. Twenty one men and women stood before in in an organized group, twenty of them had black ninja clothes on and wore platinum bands on their wrists. They were the highest ranking members of Saia's clan, and the only ones capable of using magic. Kaori had often times faced them, and managed to get past the mages by using tricks to throw them off before dispatching them with explosions. Ikuchi didn't move a muscle beyond gently setting Samira down. The ninja in front wore a dark blue uniform, with a magenta colored band... a new rank. "We came for the girl with the mobile army." she said, referring to Samira and her spirits. "You came to die." Ikuchi said in a hostile tone. Saia's men weren't particularly savvy on magic, and didn't know that even if they'd taken the keys from Samira, they'd be useless to them. If they'd taken Samira in general, they'd only bring about their doom once Kaori found out.

Ikuchi had little time to play with these sorry excuses for mages, and half assed ninja. The lead ninja knew that Ikuchi wouldn't be letting them just take Samira or her keys from the hibiscus around her neck, and she'd have to see him dead. She vanished and reappeared behind Ikuchi who vanished as soon as her sword was drawn only to knee her in the back. She vanished once more and reappeared near her men, eyes wide open and standing beside herself not knowing what even was logic. "Kill them both and take the keys." the woman commanded, her and the other twenty ninja drawing their blades. "Don't move... and don't waste your magic." Ikuchi said, literally ordering Samira not to do anything even though she just made amends with her spirits.

"Time Barrier."

The words came out cold, and from Ikuchi's mouth with a violet magic circle arupting around him while casting a brilliant glow. At the last second, the lead ninja vanished as she didn't know what the spell would do. Her subordinates hadn't had enough time to even process what was happening before they were inside the border of the spell. Everyone, even Samira herself would begin moving considerably slower... Samira could be trying to sprint away, and only be moving at a liesurely crawl. Ikuchi however was completely uneffected by the spell, as it was his dominating blood that made time bow to his authority. In his right hand a white katana appeared with a golden hibiscus for a grip, from the hilt of the sword a tassle hung that was white as snow.

Ikuchi vanished, slashing the first ninja across the stomach and moved to the second one to do the same. Slowly, a man began reappearing behind Ikuchi with his sword raised but was moving so slow compared to Ikuchi that he had been cut from groin to mandible the same time he showed up. The well dressed ninja spun on his well polished heel and beheaded two ninja with one strike, letting their heads seem to float in the air as their motion to fall was slowed down so badly. The battle had lasted for only a quarter of a second within the confines of Ikuchi's barrier, but outside, it would have lasted at least two or three. The head ninja watched from afar as her unit was cut down, and decided that it was best for her to retreat while there was still available distractions. Ikuchi had moved from person to person quickly killing them, just as his master would do. He knew the ninja would die either here and now, or further down the road as Kaori was on a mission to eradicate Saia's forces. What's more, if Kaori had found out from him that they were confronted by this group who wanted Samira's keys, Kaori would go out on a rampage and destroy them anyways.

Once all the enemies were dead, taking up roughly ten seconds that would feel like an eternity in Ikuchi's barrier, he flicked his blade and let the katana vanish. The violet glow faded, returning time to its nature flow and allowing all the heads, bodies, and bifurcated enemies drop to the ground. While all of this was happening, Gabriella had grown tired of waiting at the shrin on Terasu and had begun flying back to the Wakusei portals. She'd known Ikuchi's nature, and that if they had started the mission he would inevitably go there... but she was waiting for over three hours for him to arrive. Her path was one that lead down a side path, so she didn't have the luxury of running into Ikuchi and-or Samira on her way back to the portal. This would mean that Gabriella would be in for a wild goose chase in her attempt to confirm Kaori's safety...

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Ikuchi
    Word Count: 2,621/7,000
    Kaori
    Ikuchi
    Charlotte
    Jediniah
    Scarlet
    Mammoth
    Aquarius
    Samira

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private) Empty Re: Songs Collide: Requiem (Job, Koari, Private)

Post by Samira Nassar 17th September 2017, 2:38 am

The spirit meeting grew silent as Ikuchi made his approach towards their summoner. Each one got more tense the closer her got, but for the most part they stood still and unmoving. Chaac had taken a step, thinking further assistance would be required in case the servant made an attack. Awilix raised her spear in such a way that it blocked his path and shook her head, her eyes never leaving the one they weren't sure was friend or foe. There was no reason for him to intervene. Susano was right next to Samira as was Isis. Chaac gave Awilix an angry look but he stayed put regardless of his feelings. He did promise Susano beforehand that he would not cause trouble while they were all there unless it was necessary. At the moment, it was not. He still gripped onto his axe to ensure he was ready to strike if anything happened.

Susano was on the more calm side of things. He may have given a judgmental glare, but he understood part of the reasons why Ikuchi had been acting the way he was. Regardless of whether he was human or beast he was still a servant of a clan leader of Midi. With that came undying loyalty. There was never supposed to be an allowance for questions to be asked or to disobey. All that was supposed to exist was following orders and to ensure the one who played the part of master was safe and protected. Humans could be led astray, but there was never reasoning with a beast. Samira had become a danger to Koari and the only reason she was likely still alive was because the death would of only caused her even more pain. He understood the logic; he just wished it wasn't someone he was personally attached to being on the wrong side of things. He also felt there was more to it than something so simplistic, but he did not wish to think more about it. In the end, stuff happened. Nothing aside from time travel was going to fix that.

Susano rose from his position and stepped aside to allow Ikuchi to get close. He did not bring out his weapon as an extra security since the servant was clearly unarmed. There was much doubt with everything that happened that he would disgrace his master now by resorting to trickery. Susano had his own sense of honor and was not going to attack someone that was not looking for a fight. He patted Isis' shoulder as a sign for her to leave Samira's side for a moment. The woman didn't need to be held forever, and it was likely going to be hard for her to notice much of anything with her face still buried like a child hiding their face within the chest of their mother.

Isis took note of the one approaching, as well as the sensation she felt on her shoulder from the other spirit. She gently pushed Samira away and looked at her. "You will be fine, Samira. The road now may be hard, but it does eventually come to an end." A warm smile was given before she stood up and joined the others. Only Samira and Susano remained, with the spirit off to the side still giving some form of distance. Samira wiped the tears from her face, which was now a complete mess and red from the crying. She stood up and faced Ikuchi as he spoke and blinked her eyes in slight confusion when he had called her by her last name instead of the term human. Somehow just hearing it made her just a little bit happier. To be downgraded to being called a species rather than a name was hurtful, and she was afraid of always having to hear it from him for the rest of the journey and if they ever crossed paths again in the future. Assuming she even got that much. Being ignored would of been worse. "I suppose so..." She was unsure of what else to say. It was not as if everything had suddenly resolved itself, and with the current situation with Koari it was highly inappropriate for her to admit the slight happiness she felt by being referred to as the name he had normally used before. He then went on to heal her wounds and restore some of her lost power by materializing a white orb capable of such magic. "Thank you," she told him in a soft tone before adding "for bringing me here." His interests may have been to further aid Koari but the result still helped her as well. Taking it for granted and being more ungrateful was not something she wished to do or seem like. She wanted him to know that she appreciated it, and maybe connect it to the logic that she also appreciated everything Koari did for her. They were both important to her for how much they had helped her.

Finally he departed through the portal that left the planet of Kyoka. The spirits remained quiet for a moment in case he decided to return. When it appeared that he would not they felt it safe to discuss things privately now that he was not within earshot, unless he could also hear between planet portals. Not that it mattered anyway since Kali went into a rage.

Kali: "DOES THAT MUTT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL?! Unless it is a challenge I will not be seeing that woman! I do not advise you to speak with her either after this. She has been trouble since day one! I should have killed her as she slept."

Skadi: "You disgrace self. Koari sweet and gentle girl on inside. I have seen this. She not to blame for actions of winged beast. Everything after is just mistake."

Serqet: "Hmmm, I don't know. Things are getting kind of a little bit too intense for me. I never expected Koari to lose herself like that. And lets not forget about staring into the mirror version of Ikuchi. I definitely don't want him holding onto me again."

Janus: "Skadi is right. No one could have predicted this would happen. None of it is Koari's fault. If anyone is to blame it is us for not preparing Samira enough for the adventures she would go on. We assumed she would stay within the guild halls and take safer jobs to increase her power slowly. The fault lies with us, I'm afraid."

Agni: "I'm on the fence on this one. I got nothing against anyone. Things happened. Get over it."

Chaac: "Easy for you to say. You have your carefree head on. If you had your other one going you would of gone berserk the moment you came here. I am also against putting any amount of trust with either of them."

Serqet: "You're not biased still from that kiss, are you? He only did it to heal her, you know, despite what we all thought at the time. So much for my real world romantic comedy."

Chaac: "As much as I want to break his neck, no. They're too dangerous. Going from the thoughts and images Samira had of that time, Koari was unstable. Have we even considered if she would still be an ally at the end of the day? That man will also turn on her the moment his master does. They cannot be trusted."

Susano: "They're not the only ones we have to worry about. Koari has spirits too, including a zodiac if my memory is working right. I do not think they would all suddenly turn if they're informed, but if given the command they will likely strike. Having this conversation does nothing to prove that we are trustworthy allies. We only raise the flags of suspicion. The moment we turn red, we are dead. Or rather, Samira is."

"Do I not get a say?" Samira had been standing there, listening to them discuss whether they should even trust anything relating to Koari. From the looks of it, so far the votes were against her since the spirits that had not yet said anything had nodded their head in agreement towards the more distrusting vocal spirits.

"Well I was going to ask you the moment everyone got their word in, but by all means, interrupt and ruin the fun."

"We will be finishing the task of seeing the last shrine and defeating the phoenix that guards it. After that, I do not know what will happen." Samira told them, having a bolder voice than they were used to listening to. She was filled with uncertainty because what she said was true, she did not know what would happen at the end of all of it. Would she see Kaori again? Would she still believe the words of the false Samira? Would she be friend or would she be foe? "I do know that I trust her. She has protected me from day one when she barely even knew me at all. Koari has become someone I can call a friend. If she still believes I would betray her in the way she was shown then I will have to find a way to free her from those visions." Samira then allowed her eyes to stare at the ground. "I owe her that much."

The meeting came to an end shortly after. They would go with Samira's judgement and continue to go on like normal, but with more caution. The ice of trust was becoming thin and they feared it would eventually break on both sides, leaving everyone to drown. Samira obtained each key and re-attached them all to her keychain before hooking it to back to her clothing. There was not much else to do but continue with more resolve than she had before. She was done sitting on the sidelines and not using her powers to their fullest. It caused too much pain for others for her to handle.

Samira stepped through the portal that exited Kyoka and on the other side she noticed Ikuchi standing near the portal for the next destination. She had begun walking over there when all of a sudden he informed her that Koari had died before. It made her pause and blink, surprised by that fact as well as being told that piece of information to begin with. What had occurred back then was also explained and by the end she was somewhat relieved. The guild master would be able to heal Koari. Yes, that had to be the reason the hawk had taken her away. "So, she will be fine. I am glad for that." Samira felt a bit sick to her stomach as she recalled how angry she felt when Koari just up and left. Her friend had needed help and like a selfish bitch she was more concerned with something so petty. The bridal style hold seemed to also have been earned back as she felt herself lifted in that fashion and taken through the portal leading to Terasu.

The new world they entered was a dark filled one, but not one indicating a void or sense of lurking evil around it. The sky was lit with many bright stars and seemed to be the only true light source. It was a beautiful planet and very peaceful, making it the place to go to for couples looking for a more romantic sort of date. A shame Samira couldn't really enjoy the experience to its fullest. There was only one thing on the to do list: find the phoenix shrine. It was no time to be a tourist and it wasn't as if she were on a date anyway. She merely remained quiet and took in what she could with her eyes as Ikuchi kept moving towards wherever the shrine was located.

Ikuchi had come to a sudden stop, being blocked by what she noticed as a group of several ninja. She had seen the ones with the golden bracelets before, but the ones before them had a platinum that glistened under the starlight. Once she had been placed on the ground she took a couple of steps further to give room for him, as well as herself. She was determined to not stand idle that time. Samira lowered her hand so that it rested on her keychain with her fingers going over each key to determine its shape. They were all memorized and she was making sure she could pull the one she wanted without giving it away. Then the single ninja wearing a magenta band, a color she had also never seen before, spoke. Mobile armor? Was she referring to her? How did they even know she would be in Terasu? The lead ninja had made her move with her quick movements, leaving Ikuchi to make his own. Samira saw it as an opening for her to assist but as she grabbed onto the key she had in mind she was told to stop. "What?..." she questioned, once more becoming confused. Did she not just recently have a spirit intervention that only happened because he had pretty much torn her inner pride to shreds and taken her to Kyoka to make it happen? To be told to not do so now was absurd.

Before she could decide on whether to follow the order or ignore it he had started to use a spell. Time began to slow as she herself became trapped in whatever magic that had been taking place. A long period of time seemed to pass for her and the enemies that were within it but by the end of it corpses fell to the ground seemingly all at once, most of them in pieces. Samira had to look away for a moment, having not prepared herself for that sight beforehand. She had seen corpses before, usually those left by Koari, but never so many at once. The ones during the ship battle of their first mission barely counted since she had been distracted facing a different target.

After a few seconds to collect herself Samira looked back at the scene, clutching her keys tightly with her hand. Going after her was one thing since she was a friend of Koari's, but why did they want her keys specifically? They would of been no use to them. The question of how they even knew they were on the planet still remained as well. "I do not take Koari's brother as someone that takes an interest in celestial keys. He had the opportunity to try personally some time ago. So, why now?" Samira crossed an arm over her chest and rested the elbow of the other upon it. Her raised hand went to her cheek and she began to tap on it with her index finger as she began to think some more. "I am uncertain as to how they even knew we were here. You would have noticed them long ago if they were tracking us from shrine to shrine. Is that not correct?" More issues to add to the list of things that went wrong through the whole journey. On the very last shrine they were now having to deal with an unexpected enemy, delaying them even further from completion of their current task.

(Word Count: 2558
    Total So Far: 5382)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 17th September 2017, 1:45 pm

Kaori's mind was beginning to go numb as she lost control slowly, painfully, and at the behest of her alleged friend. Soon... she found herself walking out of the magic using clan's castle and across the bridge leading to Hargeon. Kaori had seen a sight that was all too familiar to her, something that she knew was in the past.

A man who was standing not far from the bridge between the city and the castle had a group of young men aiming fire arms at him, demanding he provision them with large sums of colorful paper. It was another thing Kaori found strange... the people of this land really liked rectangular plastic, and paper slips. In her home currency was made entirely of metal; gold, silver, and copper to be exact. But here they used paper. The man with the guns pointed at him was slowly backing up, looking like he was getting ready to run. Kaori, who was approaching the scene had stepped up and stopped between the three boys and their target. She crossed her arms under her chest and began tapping her right foot on the ground as she waited for them to make their move. One of them made a comment, stating that Kaori was a 'pretty sweet looking piece of ass' to which one of the others replied that he would 'tap her for days' when they finished with the man. Kaori didn't know these terms, so they held little significance in her mind, which was lucky for them. While Kaori was forgiving, she would still beat wholesale ass when it came to someone making a sexual comment about her. She turned, looking at the men through the slits in her mask. "I advise you three to leave." she said with a cold, unhappy tone. The response she got was one Kaori half expected; laughter broke out from the first two as they commented how she was out of her league, and they'd never lose to an unarmed baby chicken. The third one however seemed to have some form of sense as he immediately put his weapon away and backed up stating he didn't feel like hurting a girl. Kaori kept that in mind.

One of the other two idiots rested his hand on her shoulder. "Look sweet cheeks, why don't you head over to my place and get a sandwich made- I'll help loosen up that tight lookin' ass when I get home, kay?" he said with an over confident tone. Kaori appeared behind him in the air, his hand still on the other Kaori's shoulder. The back of the real Kaori's heel slammed into his temple, his face seeming to distort from the sheer force behind the small appendage as it sent him flying sideways unconscious before he even hit the floor. The next one immediately turned his weapon to Kaori but was cut short. She'd gotten as close as possible and slammed the wrist he was holding the gun with, with the palm of her hand and sent the hand and weapon upwards. Out of reaction the man accidentally pulled the trigger and let a shot off. A couple streets down some men in armor heard a 'bang' and began running in its' direction.

Kaori spun on her left heel, sliding her right foot behind the man's and pulling it out of place to make him begin losing balance. While spinning still, a firm slam of her elbow to his sternum sent him to the ground. While he was falling, Kaori lifted her leg and dropped her heel on the man's skull to send him to the ground even faster, totally knocked out this time. Kaori turned her head to look at the third wheel, the man tensing up and sweating from the unarmed woman's display of skill. "What's your move?" Kaori asked, her tone caked in ice and annoyance. He shook his head, implying he had no intention of trying to take her one-on-one. Two armored men called to the group while running towards them, ordering them all to cease and desist at once. Kaori stepped back from the two piles of useless flesh and let the armored men do their jobs, one demanding to know what happened. "These guys were trying to procure this man's paper currency. It would be dishonorable for me to have walked away, so I disabled them both." Kaori said in a calm, informative voice. The other guard looked at the third wheel asking about him, the third wheel froze up with a scared look about his eyes. "He's just a bystander. Probably would've gotten robbed after the other one." Kaori said, the third wheel looking at her with a degree of surprise.

After the guards grabbed the two collapsed men and collected a bit of extra information from Kaori, they left. The third mugger looked at Kaori and asked in a confused, shy tone "Why...?" To which Kaori replied "You wanna know why I vouched for your innocence?" to make sure she was clear about the question. The boy nodded, confirming that's what his inquiry was about. "In the end you stood down. Your punishment will come for you when they're released- IF they're released. If you'd like to avoid that, leave this city and find a new home. Make a new life, and find the light that will guide you to a better path." Kaori's words rang with mercy, and compassion in the boy's ears. He thanked her for not turning him in too, and promised that he'd never come back to the city. He promised he'd do what she told him to and make a new life, a better life, an honest life.

"That was really nice of you miss." the man said in a humbled tone, his eyes displaying a level of capability as Kaori finally had the time to look at them. "I was planning to use my magic to run away, but I think what you did was better for them." he added. "Time in prison and a beating will teach the other two humility. The boy who I let walk away will forge his own path, a mission that will make him a man." Kaori replied while staring at the man through the slits in her mask. "I was on may way back to the shipyard when those three stopped me, but I think my boss can forgive me for being a bit late. Please, let me thank you properly... ummm" "Kaori." the masked woman stated, the young man looking at her while turning slightly red. "Kaori Lareci, I'll be happy to accompany you. You know my name, but I have not heard yours." The man spoke up "Carver... Just, Carver." Kaori gave a small giggle, the sound being muffled from the mask that didn't have a mouth hole and she said "Well... Just Carver, where will we be going?" with a friendly tone that contrasted the mask she wore.

The man had an impressive build once Kaori had gotten a closer look at him. He wasn't rippling with muscles, glowing with manliness, and radiating testosterone... rather, he looked like a slightly more muscular normal guy. He had medium length black hair that was surprisingly well kept for someone who worked at the docks. He was obviously taller than Kaori, it would be embarrassing if a nearly grown man weren't since she herself was rather short. He wore a brown shirt with short sleeves, and a pair of blue pants made of a strange, thick looking material. Looking at them, Kaori couldn't imagine herself wearing such things since it would restrict her movement. He wore black boots that were suited for work that may result in his feet getting slammed, but again, Kaori couldn't see herself wearing those. The boots were heavy and cumbersome looking, and would slow her down or trip her up if she wore them. The man was walking away from the docks, toward the nicer part of the city by the eastern sea. It was a place where wooden structures turned to brick, pavement became cobblestone, and houses became restaurants. A place Kaori was intrigued to visit since it meant that she could try some more of the food from the strange land.

The man had stopped at a rather small, unimpressive looking building. It wasn't run down or anything, in fact it was in rather decent condition. The building was the size of one of the houses from the coast, and had normal sized windows to match. The ones around it had nothing less impressive than the largest windows, and dazzling ornaments all over- as well as tons of people within. This one, from what Kaori could see through the clear glass panels, was somewhat vacant. "Don't let it's modest state fool you, this is the best place in port. The food's just like home." Carver said with a passionate tone that made Kaori give a slight smile under her mask. "I wasn't thinking badly of it. I prefer this setting, it's less cramped looking. Shall we go in?" she stated in a kind voice, gesturing to the door. Carver nodded and continued to the building. Kaori looked it over once more, noting the strange design choice. It was made of logs on the bottom, arranged vertically but stopping after a couple feet. On top the logs was a solid sheet of stone wall that Kaori could only imagine was a bit on the thin side. Structurally, the building looked weaker than anything she'd ever seen. Kaori thought it was a marvel that they even put windows on it since those only made the structural integrity worse. Entering the building revealed hard wood floors much like the ones in her home, her real home back in the Lareci clan. The walls were a slightly yellow color with sconces on them. Pictures of people Kaori didn't know at all. There was a counter in the far end of the room with bottles of amber, clear, and unnaturally colored alcoholic drinks on a set of shelves behind it. The room contained several people gathered in groups, all speaking to each other while drinking to their heart's content. They were all happy, smiling widely with friendly expressions that countered some of their large appearances.

The smallest of them, a man who was shorter than Kaori by over a foot, had arms as thick as Kaori's torso and fists like her head. His legs were short and stubby, but his every step caused the table and drinks on it to shake as he moved around in drunken stupor. Kaori giggled slightly at the sight as she finally focused in on what he was doing... He was singing about someone named scarlet. She listened in while slowly following behind Carver, staying close enough to not loose him. The drunken midget sang...

'We've hunted for it high 'n' low
    I've looked her in the eye
    I dream about the perfect way
    Tae make that devil die
    Come taste ma blade ya manky maer
    For slashin' at ma leg
    I'll hunt ye then I'll skin ye
    Hang yer noggin on a peg!'

Kaori had already gotten distracted by it and moved away from Carver, standing next to the dancing drunkard. She swayed side to side to the rhythm while clapping, smiling from ear to ear below her mask and having a good time without having made it to her table. The bar keeper had seen her split and pointed Carver to check behind him, a look of amusement came about his face to see Kaori enjoying a good 'ole shanty. The men at the table were bangging their cups rhythmically, some whistling a tune to match, others slapping their knees to the performance. He took on a look of shock when the masked ninja trotted to him and grabbed his hands, hauling him over to where the fun was to dance to their song. It seemed that when it came to the chorus, all the men knew to join in instead of just one singing.

Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarlet-scarlet!
    You're ancient as the oceans
    And as unforgivin' yet!
    Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarelet-scarlet!
    Now the time has come for
    All of us tae enslave yeh!

Carver couldn't understand Kaori at all, she looked like a complete edge lord with a rack but was forcing him to have fun. She was laughing, and while he couldn't see her face behind the cat mask, he knew she was smiling too. She had a good sense of tempo, and he could tell that while she pulled him in, she was following his lead. Carver found it hard to resist the dance, especially with someone as energetic as Kaori keeping him there and decided to go with it as the shanty continued on. The midget had switched places with a different man wearing an outfit like Carvers but with a blue and white striped shirt on singing.

She's fiercer than a drag'in
    Killin' armies with his hands!
    Ole' Scar is never happy till
    The blood runs from 'er stands!
    She murders in the oceans
    And he fights with ev'ry ship!
    Hes teeth and jowls have ripped the hearts
    For many a sailin' trip.

Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarlet-scarlet!
    She's stolen lads and lassies
    And makes little babies fret!
    Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarelet-scarlet!

One of the city guards had thrown his arm around Kaori and Carver, swaying side to side with them while sing-shouting boistrously. Held in her left arm like a football was his helmet, shiny and stern- a real symbol of justice.

Through glen and bog and peat and fog
    We'll find your fok'n ship!
    And then we'll lance you, make you dance
    You devil who'll ne're slip!
    We'll roast your rump, add haggis and neeps
    And fry your blue blood black!
    We'll mix a slice of thigh with spice
    And grill you it on yerrack.

Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarelet-scarlet!
    We'll drink a rum, and make mary while
    Loosin' on a bet!
    Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarelet-scarlet!

Kaori broke free of the mans' arms, unable to be bound by inhibitions. She slammed her fist on the table and let out a stern statement in the rhythm of the song, her voice confident and very much sober as she sang it using the men's sailor accent.

'I'll make her hide 'a cozy chair'
    Her horns upon the wall!
    I'll splash a dram of ire'rum
    On 'er skull at every ball
    Tales will tell from glen to glen
    Of how the devil died!
    And all will toast brave Hargeon folk
    And the guild they call their pride!'

The room grew quiet for a moment, the men not expecting a masked person to randomly show up. The air became tense and awkward... After a moment, all the men rejoined in the harmony and shouted together with Kaori and Carver.

Scarlet, scarlet
    Scarelet-scarlet!
    The legend spreads from fire tae fire, of
    The devil that I'll slay!
    Scarlet, scarlet

Scarelet-scarlet!
    All us men will enslave yer!

Kaori's voice soon change to Samira's and the room began glowing red. The sound of snapping wood, and crackling began being heard as Kaori held her hands over her mouth. Her heart beat picked up and she could feel the heat of the flames around her. The woman who stood behind the bar counter began screaming and running for the door with a crown of flames adorned on her head, the children's cries from upstairs echoed in Kaori's mind as they burned alive. Kaori began crying, but her tears were black as they fell from her eyes. Upon hitting the ground, small flames came from her tears just before they exploded and sent Kaori out of the building. "You should stop fighting... rest, you're tired... AND YOUR HEART BELONGS TO ME!"

Kaori let out an even stronger blast of energy than before, so great that the walls cracked on the outside of the room. The nursing staff could feel Kaori's pain, and only stand helpless on the other side of the wall as they watched the crack form. Several members of the guild had gathered around, having heard the screening two floors below (albeit faintly) and come to see what was going on. They noticed a hint of madness in the energy waves that cracked the thick stone walls, and knew that if Kaori came through that wall it'd be a fight like none other... Kaori was strong, and only got stronger as time progressed. She didn't know her own power, which meant no one else did... which made her even more dangerous when she wasn't in control.

Celestial World

"Looks like she's getting unstable... more... unstable." Jediniah pointed out. "At this rate she'll bust through the castle and start really doing damage." he added while leaning against a pillar. The spirits were gathered outside Kaori's mind room as the entrance was currently sealed off by whatever power was taking over her mind.

"If that happens I'll step in." Scarlet said, manifesting her shotguns in preparation for it. "Last I checked she turned you into a limbless torso in under a second stubby..." Jediniah mocked the former slave captain. He knew Scarlet from jail, when Kaori captured her by cutting off her arms and legs and searing the wounds shut. "She's unstable, and likely won't have the power to come at me like that." Scarlet said in an annoyed tone while trying not to blast Jed.

"I- I'll" "-You'll stay here and make sure Aquarius doesn't kill Mammoth." "Yes ma'am..." Charlotte felt sad that she couldn't do more than help Mammoth hold Aquarius back if needed. She was the support role, for the one being in the support role. Everyone thought of her as weak since she was so passive, and submissive all the time... even though she trained with Kaori, the spirit was still disregarded. The only person who thought otherwise was losing her mind with each passing minute.

Nazo

Gabriella shot across the strange planet, leaving a trail of light behind her while whizzing past trees and animals. Upon arriving to the shrine and touching down, she noticed that the shadow gem was gone. A large figure rose from the ground, pooling itself together and forming a phoenix. "Ah, Little Gabby... you really should call first. I'm afraid I didn't have time to prepare any... amenities." the phoenix said in its deep and unintentionally condescending tone. "The ones who were here, was it a celestial wizard accompanied by a dragonhound and masked woman?" she asked, skipping the idle conversation. "The dragonhound was here, accompanied by a tool... though their masked friend is somewhat... disabled, I'm afraid. Soon to be permanent." the phoenix stated, not minding being so direct with much of anyone. "I see, then they'll be going to see the master then. Thank you, I'll come another time to talk casually." the arch angel said before turning around and blasting her way to the portals.

Terasu

Ikuchi had arrived at the shrine with Samira in tow, gently setting her down and walking to the shrine to move the gem. Samira had inquired as to why Saia had any interest in her spirits. "Saia, like Kaori, are both from the same clan. Magic is a tool only brought about during Lady Lareci's reign. Her understanding of magic is greater than Saia's... let that sink in when you think of how little she knows. Quite likely Saia does not know the limits imposed on you, or that he would be unable to summon your spirits. As for why they are here, they were following us. It is hard to pick out unusual scents when the entire world smells weird- I apologize for this." Ikuchi walked to the pedestal in the middle and paused, noting that there was no gem to be moved... The runes on the shrine were different as well, and the shape was a near perfect circle. "Miss Nassar, I advise photographing this shrine." he said calmly while looking at the pillars at each end of the platform. He'd walk over to Samira and take one of the stones from her back before making his way to one of the pillars. He noticed an odd symbol in the bin. Looking into the gem itself, the symbols didn't match. He walked around the platform to each holder until he found one with a symbol that matched the on in the gem. "It seems we must line up the correct gem with each of these symbols... Likely that this one means 'Soulsmoke' since that's the gem I'm holding." After the two had matched up all the gems, they would become impossible to remove. However... an awkward silence would take over the atmosphere as nothing seemed to be happening.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Ikuchi
    Word Count: 6,132/7,000
    Kaori
    Ikuchi
    Charlotte
    Jediniah
    Scarlet
    Mammoth
    Aquarius
    Samira

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 17th September 2017, 4:06 pm

Samira seemed somewhat dissatisfied with the answer she was given to one of her questions. There were too many holes that led to more unanswered questions. She knew well Kaori was still learning about magic in general and was still trying to keep her in check. That meant Saia knew practically nothing about it, especially if he thought a spirit could be summoned by just anyone and would do their bidding. The question of why still nagged at her. There were summoners out there that would of been easier targets if keys were all they wanted. Did he think if he had keys of his own that he would stand a chance against Koari's? Had he even known that Iron Fist was a spirit when they fought? She couldn't remember that detail due to having her own fight back then. Her head tilted slightly when he answered the second question. "Weird?" Due to her being human and lacking the type of spell he had she was unsure of what made an entire world smell weird. There would be no further explanation though since Ikuchi had already begun moving to the pedestal that was located in the middle of the shrine. Samira followed along silently and pulled out her iLac when advised to do so.

Samira began walking around the shrine, capturing images with the device she held with the intention of looking it over later when all the chaos was over and done with. She heard and felt Ikuchi walk over and take one of the gems from the bag that was strapped over her shoulders and hung at her back, but she did not make any comment of it or react besides taking a picture of one of the pillars she was standing in front of. It would appear the last shrine was more of a puzzle for there was no main gem to be removed. Each pillar had a stone bird upon it that seemed to resemble each phoenix that was met at the other shrines. She got closer to one and rubbed her hand upon its surface before taking notice of some sort of hole at the back of its neck. By her estimate it appeared to be the same size as the gems they had. With an idea in mind she walked to the pillar on the opposite and noticed the same thing. Well, the puzzle seemed to be anything but advanced. Now she just had to figure out which one went where. That was when Ikuchi had spoken, revealing that he had already figured it out. "You appear to have a talent for puzzle solving." Not that it was exactly a difficult one. If her pride had not already taken several blows she would of considered it alarming that she didn't solve it first.

The two then began to place the gems in their proper slots within each pillar, and once completed Samira expected the legendary rainbow phoenix of Terasu appear. Nothing happened. Silence. Wait. More silence. It was getting awkward. "Or not...," she said bluntly before she began to look around some more. Was there supposed to be some sort of button or switch they were supposed to use? Just as she got started the gems began to glow while inside their slots before exploding into small energy waves that also destroyed the pillar. Samira shouted in surprise while quickly lowering her head and covering her eyes during the explosion. When she allowed herself to see once more the final phoenix rose from the rubble, each of its feathers colored brightly as different elements coursed through them. It was smaller than the other four, but far more beautiful.

Samira went for her keys, expecting some sort of trick or battle due to the experiences that had been gone through with the previous four. The brilliant creature merely stared at them for a few moments before opening his beak and letting out a lazy, long, and very loud yawn. When it came to an end the phoenix ruffled his feathers and went back to focusing on the two beings that had summoned her. "Well, this has never happened before. You have-" another yawn was let loose. Samira never knew birds could even yawn, let alone so many times. "You have completed the trials. Somehow. I thought it was a joke at first so I didn't bother appearing when I got the signal."

Samira allowed herself to relax her muscles a bit. It did not seem the phoenix was going to fight, at least not yet. It was odd how the final one was more chill and relaxed than the others. Just how long had he been asleep? Was he serious in that no one ever made it to the final shrine and summoned him? "So..." The phoenix looked at her questioningly before raising his beak as if he just got an idea. "Oh, are you disappointed? I guess I am supposed to fight you, but I'm afraid you caught me at a bad time. Come back in another century or two."

"Another...century?!" What a rather eye twitching moment. Everyone had gone through such turmoil and pain to see the shrines and the phoenixes just to be told the timing was off and to come back later?! What?! She finally snapped. "HEY!" The phoenix jumped at the sudden shout due to seriously expecting them both to just turn around and leave until the next century. The rock she had picked up and thrown at his head also helped in gaining attention. "You listen to me you worthless, idiotic, lazy, overly flashy, apathetic, poor excuse of a mythical creature! I did not come here to only be turned away. The next century, you say? I am human! I will not even live that long! Now do something so we can say that we accomplished what we had set out to do!"

The phoenix just yawned again and remained where he was before saying a simple "no." He didn't feel like fighting for he had grown accustomed to laying about lazily due to no one ever having reached his shrine before. Aside from the harmless rock, Samira didn't want to attack something that didn't want to fight back. It wasn't in her nature to do so even if she had prepared herself to fight beforehand. "Unbelievable..."

(Word Count: 1058
    Total So Far: 6440)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 17th September 2017, 4:48 pm

Ikuchi looked at the Phoenix with a blank expression as Samira seemed to have grown a pair in the past thirty minutes, between the time of Ikuchi and the Shadow Bird's tearing out her pride and the lazy bird not wanting conflict. However, as fate would have it, the bird had no intention of provisioning victory unto the two beings as it was 'bad timing' in his opinion. "I have little time for this." Ikuchi said and vanished, appearing with his fist ramming into the phoenix's cheek. A large ball of magic had been formed as he combined several of Kaori's spells into one massive attack. "WAKEY WAKEY MOTHER FUCKER!" he shouted with an annoyed tone, applying even more strength than his master. As the punch's swing concluded, a large explosion of white shadows caused the bird to fall over.

The phoenix's eyes were wide open, and completely white as a ghostly form seemed to be dangling around its beak. It would appear Ikuchi had literally punched the soul out of the creature. The only thing audible as Ikuchi realized that he may have gotten a bit too impatient was a very long, very soft, very whiney sound (much like when that one salty not-god got the crap beat out of him in that one movie with the big green guy, metal suit wearing dude, dominatrix, spangly outfit wearing spandex person with the metal frisbee, and bow user) as the last bits of air left his body. This however didn't make Ikuchi any less unhappy, and seemed to only piss him off more. Fire seemed to erupt around him and he held a fist up before the ghost-shaped figure and said "Get back in your body or die..." with a tone that implied doom and destruction in exchange for insubordination.

The ghost flew back into the bird's body immediately for fear of being hit so hard its soul would be knocked out of its soul (in the twilight zone). The phoenix let out a series of coughs and began staggering to stand up. "Such..." a series of coughs was released again. "...Such a lively one you are...." the bird said. "You gonna fight us, or give me something for my master's troubles?" Ikuchi said, not bothering to acknowledge the compliment. "Well... I don't really-" the bird's eyes went white again and its beak dropped. A tear formed at the corner of its eyes from the incredible pain it was feeling, wishing that he was knocked unconscious instead...

Looking down, Ikuchi was seen with his knee firmly planted in a very sensitive area between its legs. While there was nothing dangling there as foul normally had a cloaca rather than a phallus, the pain was excruciating since Ikuchi's knee was slamming into an area near the cloaca that wasn't accustomed to being hit. "WRONG ANSWER!" he shouted, displaying the same brutality his master showed the mercenaries back in the Ancient Ruins... just incarnated to a different level of 'what the fuck' customized to Ikuchi's most easy to hit target. A white energy came from Ikuchi's knee and shot upward, making the bird perform a flip over Samira and land behind her on the other side of the ruins. The creature landed with a violent 'thud' that caused the surrounding area to tremble and dust to kick up. As the dust settled over the downed bird, words seemed to form over the avian that coincided with a majestically deep voice being hear over the wind saying "Fatality... Flawless victory." Ignoring that voice, Ikuchi walked over while materializing a massive, white battle axe with a tassle on the end that had a gold hibiscus on the end of it. He rested it on the bird's neck. "If there is no reward for this blasphemous journey, then I shall create one to adorn Lady Lareci's office." he said grimly, causing the bird to see his light.

Suddenly, two objects appeared in the middle of the shrine. One of them was a small rectangle, similar to the one Aquarius took from Saia when Kaori and Samira went to the Ancient Ruins. The other was of little concern to Ikuchi as he knew the artifact would be of more value to Kaori than the other. "Oh my... it... seems I found something... Please take it and don't hit me." "My master was on this journey too, you know?" Ikuchi said threateningly, obviously milking the situation. "She likes books... fairy tales to be exact." he added, a book suddenly appearing near the other rewards. It was another one that didn't exist in Earthland, and upon seeing the cover Ikuchi continued keeping his axe to the bird's throat. It was only after nine more books of equal rarity appeared that the angry dragon made his axe vanish before walking off to claim his prizes. "Is... our business concluded?" the bird asked. "You owe me for being so generous as to not kill you. Bear that in mind as you slumber." Ikuchi said coldly, letting the bird erupt into nothingness. Noticing a colorful feather on the ground, the servant took it as it'd make an excellent quill. This was the best way to dispatch a phoenix, and Ikuchi felt no shame in his actions.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Ikuchi
    Word Count: 7,009/7,000
    Kaori
    Ikuchi
    Charlotte
    Jediniah
    Scarlet
    Mammoth
    Aquarius
    Samira

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 17th September 2017, 5:38 pm

"Maybe we should just...Ikuchi?" Samira had begun to turn her head towards where Ikuchi had been standing as she spoke, but by the time the action had been completed he was already gone. Then she heard him shout over where the phoenix was and as she looked back towards the majestic bird her jaw dropped and eyes went wide. He had actually made an attack so powerful against it that the poor thing's soul was starting to leak from the body. "Uh...I think that was," she was about to go on and say that it was a bit overboard, but Ikuchi wasn't even going to allow the creature to escape to the heavens. A sweatdrop formed on the side of her head at the demand he made towards the bird about getting in the body or face death. It was a phoenix. Wouldn't it just revive regardless of what Ikuchi did to it? Surely the better option was to just float around as a soul instead of taking more of a beating. "Ikuchi..." The events interrupted her sentence once again as the rainbow colored phoenix actually did what it was told. She facepalmed. How long was that creature asleep again? Did it kill some brain activity?

Then she watched the beating continue as the phoenix got kicked hard in what was likely a sensitive area right before he got even more pissed and sent the thing flying into the air in an arc style as it went above and crash landed behind her. Her wide and surprised gaze followed the movement until it landed. She cringed, almost feeling sorry for it. Then in the wind deep sounding words saying "Fatality... Flawless victory" reached her ears. Did Ikuchi all of a sudden hire an announcer? Would there be one that tracked the number of kills next? How did dealing with the final phoenix end up being the most ridiculous?

"Maybe that is..." As she turned back she saw Ikuchi wielding an axe and was proceeding with the idea of making the phoenix's head the reward if they were not given one. "What?!" That was just a tad extreme for a creature that had not wanted to fight in the first place. "Wait, do not be so...oh." It seemed he had proven to be intimidating enough that rewards just happened to materialize from thin air. What wonderful timing.

Samira had already grabbed onto the leftover artifact and stood there with a shake of her head as book after book had been demanded. He took loyal servant to a whole new level. At least the phoenix didn't actually die, even if she disapproved fighting it when it was unwilling to do so. She leaned against one of the pillars until Ikuchi was given approximately ten books in total. Considering Kaori had just gotten a whole library not that far back she certainly had room for them, although the time required to read all of them would be insane for someone that was generally so busy. "Are you satisfied now?" She asked once the phoenix had disappeared and he had picked up a feather that had been left behind. No doubt he likely would be considering he had been showing his displeasure for the journey for a while now. He would be able to return to Kaori. As for her, she was not sure it was a good idea to go to Kaori herself. As far as she knew Gisen was now treating Kaori and healing her, just as she had done in the past. The healing process probably would of come to a halt and backtrack the moment she appeared. She had trusted Ikuchi's comment concerning the guild master being able to fix her friend and had no suspicions of the reverse being the reality.

(Word Count: 632
    Total So Far: 7072)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:47 pm