Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble (Keianna's Job)

MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Shadow Wing
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Light Écriture
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Double Trouble (Keianna's Job) Empty Double Trouble (Keianna's Job)

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 6:16 am

"Lalalala....." It seems that Keianna is in a good mood today. Even though she is heading to her most hated place, she is still in the good mood. "Lalalala...." Keianna took a job that will almost help her to take the Exam to be C-rank wizard. "I can' wait!" Keianna was skipping and humming while heading to Peace Village. It's so weird that Keianna accepted a job towards Peace Village. "Finally! I'm here!" Keianna followed to map which will lead her to the place where she will take the job and finish it with her whole might. Keianna got a bit lost and tried asking people for directions towards a certain address. "Hmm.... Excuse me, do you know this address?" The man just ignored Keianna and walked away. Keianna talked to herself with anger inside her. "Happy place, Find my happy place!" Keianna tried staying focused and followed the map correctly. "Here, then here, then there, then here."
    MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Double Trouble (Keianna's Job) Empty Re: Double Trouble (Keianna's Job)

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 6:23 am

Keianna followed the map correctly and led her to the right place. She pushed the door bell and a voice was heard. "Just a second." It seems that it is a girl. "Oh stop it will you. NO! don't do that. I'll just get the door!" It seems that she is having trouble babysitting. "Uhhh?" The girl finally approached Keianna and her face seems stressed. Even her hair tells her current status for the day. "Umm... Alice right? Shadow Wing at your service ma'am." Keianna showed her guild mark and the girl was delighted. "Finally.... I'm Alice, Nice to meet you." Alice shut the door. "I'm Keianna, so... are those the kids am i going to take to the amusement park. "Thank you... I still have an appointment today but I'm not ready." The girl opened the door and invited Keianna to go inside. "BOTH OF YOU! STOP! NO.... ZACK NO! CHRIC NO!" It seems that the inside of the house is pretty messy. "Hah..." Keianna already feels the aura of stress. "This is gonna be harder than I thought. "Oh this one is Zack and Chris. Both of you, this is Keianna. She is going to take you to the amusement park. So please Behave." The kids are still having fun as they are being introduced to Keianna. "Hi...."
    MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 6:32 am

Keianna was introduced to Zack and Chris by Alice. "Please take them now... I need to prepare for my appointment. Please be careful. You don't know what they are capable of." Keianna felt weird to Alice. It seems that the kids are hiding something that would give Keianna the hardships. "Let's go boys." Keianna and the boys exited the house. "Bye Alice!" Keianna guided and walked with the boys, Zack and Chris, to the Amusement park. it seems that the noise of joy and happiness can be heard from afar. "Hey Chris! Look! I can hear screaming on rollercoasters. Let's run!" Chris and Zack rushed to the amusement park. "Wow... Speed Boosting." Zack and Chris rushed to the Amusement Park but they were blocked. "Tickets Please!" Keianna just reached the Amusement park. Zack and Chris pulled Keianna to the man who collects the Tickets. "Oh.. Tickets. Here they are!" Keianna took the tickets and gave them to the man. They were given entrance to the Amusement Park. "Look Zack! I wanna ride that." Chris invited Zack to ride the Ferris Wheel. "No! I wanna go to the roller coasters." It seems that they are having hard time deciding.
    MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 6:47 am

"You go there and I go there." It seems that the boys decided. But the decision is bad. They have split up and Keianna doesn't know where to go. "Zack, Chris.... NO!" Keianna already felt stressed already. "This is gonna be bad." Keianna doesn't know where to go. She is confused and stressed. Keianna decided to go on to Chris. "Chris!" Keianna approached Chris but Chris was able to run and escape Keianna. It seems Chris is heading to Another ride. "Seriously? Merry-go-Round?" Chris was laughing hard as he is lined up. "Hahaha." Keianna felt tired and just sat on a nearby bench. After resting a bit, she followed on Chris. "I'll let you ride this. Just come to me after PLEASE." Chris thought about the answer. "Okay sure. If me and Zack finds a decent ride then we will follow you." Chris finally got his turn on the ride. Chris rode it and Keianna waited and waited until it was done. "Was it good?" Chris nodded. "So does it mean you will follow me?" Chris smiled as he was about to say the answer. "No." Chris followed up to Zack. "You still here? Let's ride this together."
    MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 4:05 pm

Chris joined the Line with Zack on the Roller Coaster. But the man Guarding the Roller Coaster stopped them. "Stop! Do you have an adult guiding you?" Chris and Zack looked at Keianna with Evil Eyes. "This doesn't mean good." Chris and Zack Rushed to Keianna and pulled her to the Roller Coaster ride. "We have an Adult. Can we go in now?" The guard checked on Keianna. "Hmm... She's good. You may enter." Chris and Zack were happy but this is bad for Keianna. Keianna got pulled in onto the Coaster Ride. Chris and Zack took seats. They took the side seats giving Keianna the middle seat. "Keianna! Let's go!" Keianna sighed and just sat on the seat. "This ain't gonna be good." The ride started. "Uh oh." The ride started of with going on a high place and rushing down. "AAAHHH!" Keianna isn't like this ride a bit. The ride then continued with a lot of loops and a lot of U's. Keianna was in the mood for vomiting but it seemed that another loop was approached. "Oh no.!"
    MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MeWantCake 1st March 2013, 4:10 pm

The ride finally ended and Keianna rushed to the neared Trash Bin. She started to vomit a lot. "I'm never gonna ride that again." Chris invited Keianna to join them to play Mini-Games. "Keianna. Join us on Mini-Games." Keianna thought things through. She finally decided to come. They started of with the Dart-a-Balloon, Shoot the Spaceship and many other more. Keianna finally seem to enjoy a day with those 2. They won prizes but they are pretty minor prizes. They finally got tired and decided to go back home. "Let's go." Keianna led Chris and Zack back to their home. Keianna pushed the doorbell and Alice was there. "Oh hi Keianna. So how was the Amusement Park. It seemed that you had fun considering those prizes." Chris and Zack were very eager to tell stories to their Mom about the day of fun in the Amusement Park. "It was really fun!" Alice gave Keianna her Reward and Keianna decided to go back. "Bye Keianna!" They both said farewell to Keianna. "Those boys are pretty fun."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:58 am