Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Stratos

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Events:Night of Eternal Darkness.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Desirée Blooms' Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Desirée Blooms

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player -
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Position : Rising Star #4
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jiyu Kazehime
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Desirée Blooms
    Primary Magic: Crystals of the Sky
    Secondary Magic:

Desirée Blooms' Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:55 am

It all started one lonely morning in Rose Garden, preferably in the guild hall of Black Rose, as Desirée heard a familiar voice behind her while she ate. It was one of her summons, a princess of Chrysalis, Bismuth. She informed Desirée that the queen sent down five crystal weapons, each in different parts of earth land. Bismuth gave her a sash which had five slots in it, each which would be able to carry one of the five weapons she would acquire, as well as a list of only the areas they are in, not the exact locations. She wanted Desirée to retrieve these five, and if she did, she would be able to use them in battle. But Bismuth did not inform her of what was actually the case- Bismuth was staging as the queen, as  the queen gave up her position many years ago. It was time that they elected a new queen, and they decided a human, Desirée, would be the best fit. This is how she would prove her eligibility for this position. Once she finds all five, she will be brought back to Chrysalis by Opal, flying her at rapid speed into the land's open entry through a small temporary hole inside the Earth's atmosphere, which was opened by Andara for this special occasion. There, she would be invited into the Royal Castle, and crowned Queen unexpectedly by Bismuth. Bismuth would conjure a pocket dimension with Chrysalis Blessing, and push it into Desirée's soul, which would teach her everything on how to requip these in an instant. She will also be given a charm on a necklace, which will permit her to travel to Chrysalis whenever she wants (ooc only.)

Weapon Location Order:

Weapon 1: Lilac's Spear
    Appearance:

Weapon 2: Sunflower's Scythe
    Appearance:

Weapon 3: Rose's Saber
    Appearance:

Weapon 4: Carnation's Bow
    Appearance:

Weapon 5: Queen Lily's Twin Daggers
    Appearance:

This post shall not count for the wc/pc, as it is just notes & descriptions~!

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Desirée Blooms

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Re: Desirée Blooms' Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm

MAKE YOUR TRUE CRYSTALS RADIATE.
    Desirée Blooms
    @Training
     WC: 337 / 300
     Total WC: 337
     PC: 1
    "What would you like to eat?" the waitress asked Desirée, holding her notebook full of scratched orders in her hand. "I would like your signature breakfast special, but could you cut up the sausages for this little guy?" she asked, patting the small bio-luminescent organism's head while looking out the window of the booth. The sun began to rise, changing the purple-blue night sky into stripes of different orange variants, with a few hints of pink. The sun reflected onto the sea, causing the calm waves to sparkle a beautiful green color. As much as this was a common occurrence in Rose Garden, it was still as beautiful as if it was the first time you had ever seen a sunset. Outside was very quiet since it was early, and barely anyone was walking around. The trees were barely rustling, but a quiet wind swept through the empty streets.

"Here is your food, I hope you enjoy it!" the waitress expressed to Desirée, while she was still looking out the window. "Thank you, I hope you have a fantastic day." she responded, taking out a small fork for Kiwi to use as he would eat the small pieces of pre-cut sausages. Besides bacon, Desirée wasn't a big fan of pork, therefore she would let Kiwi always eat it. He wasn't too picky, as long as he didn't have to eat vegetables. He didn't even have to eat to survive, but he certainly loved the taste of human food. Desirée picked up her normal-sized fork and knife, and began to slice into the fluffy, stacked pancakes sitting in front of her. These pancakes were fused together, and when you would cut into them syrup would slowly pour out onto the rest of the plate. She made sure to remove the eggs and sit them in a little side dish before this, and began to dunk the dry pieces of pancake into the syrup. "Eeeee~ So good~!" both Kiwi and Desirée said at the same time, blushing. Desirée loved spending quality time with her companion, but always loved to have other mages tag along to share meals with. She stuffed a piece of bacon into her mouth, and began brainstorming lyrics for her next song she would write.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 307 / 300
     Total WC: 644
     PC: 2

"De... Desirée, hi." a voice said behind Desirée, which was very soft and delicate. This voice sounded familiar to her, but she did not know who it could be. Resulting to hearing this voice, she turned around and gasped. "Bismuth, what are you doing here? Please sit, Bismuth." Desirée said, and Bismuth did just that. She was wearing the typical attire she usually had worn, which was a blue-gold royal dress with white undertones and a cloak. Her glass-sword was set upon the table across from Desirée, as it reflected different particles of glass from the light above the table. "How are you here? That is what I would like to know. I didn't even summon you, so how were you able to come here without that occurring?" Desirée asked her, as she began to eat her pancakes once again.

"Well... It has always been possible for us to come into your realm without being particularly summoned. However, we choose not to unless it is for special occasions." Bismuth explained, as her hand gripped Desirée's. "The queen has made active a special event, which will benefit you in many ways possible." the summon said, as she removed her cloak to show her tiara. Out of the tiara stretched a being of glass, which reinforced itself into a sash with five slits, each outlined in a different color and size. She slid the sash over to Desirée, and requested for her to slip it over her body. She did so, and it was a perfect fit. It radiated millions of different colors when the light would strike it, and shapes that resembled flowers would form every so often. "That is soooo preettyy~!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he stared directly at the iridescent white sash. Bismuth smiled as she slipped it on, since she was prepared to share exciting news.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 317 / 300
     Total WC: 961
     PC: 3

"Five unique weapons are scattered across the world, and the queen has sent them down from Chrysalis so you can find them." Bismuth said, as Desirée began to smile. "Why would the Queen want to give me weapons? I mean, it is exciting, but why?" Desirée asked, as her smile slightly turned into a confused look. "You are becoming a very skilled mage, Desirée. We want to assist you with that even more than we already do. You mean the world to us." Bismuth told her, as they both began to blush. "This is the sweetest thing ever!" Kiwi cried, as the comment she made touched his heart. "You are the sweetest, Bismuth!" Desirée exclaimed, as she smiled from ear to ear. "These five weapons will not be easy to find, Desirée. We are giving you a list of the regions they will be in, but locating them will be difficult. However, using your strength and courage, I sense no doubt you will find them all." Bismuth said, as a sheet of fancy-paper formed from her Tiara. She slid it across the table, and Desirée began to read it.

"Lilac's Spear: In the East Forest of Magnolia.
    Sunflower's Scythe: Peace Village.
    Rose's Saber: Sakuramori.
    Carnation's Bow: Crescent Island.
    Lily's Daggers: Ace of Spades."

"That is all I can inform you of, but if you need assistance you can summon us to assist you." Bismuth said, as she placed her hand on the glass sword sitting on the table. "Farewell for now, Desirée." she said, as she began to fade into particles of glass floating in the air. Desirée took the last bites of her pancakes, and slid all of her belongings back into her purse. "Kiwi, it looks like we are embarking on a journey soon. A big one, at that. First stop, Magnolia!" she exclaimed, as she grabbed her purse and sprinted out of the Silver Moon Inn.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 302 / 300
    Total WC: 1263
    PC: 4

As Desirée sprinted out of the doors, she was met by a gust of wind that blasted off the shore of Rose Garden. "This is so refreshing!" she exclaimed, as the hair coursed through each individual strand of long hair dangling from her head to her lower-back. "So Kiwi, I think I am going to try to refrain from using my summons as much as possible during this quest, which will prove how skilled I am." she stated to the bio-luminescent organism, as they jogged down the streets to the docks. "Awh, I wanted to ride on Opal today!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he began to frown. "I want to be able to show that I do not need magic to retrieve these weapons, the only exception being if I have to fight." she told him, as they began to pass a local bakery. "The smell is magnificent!" she exclaimed, as they ran inside to buy food due to temptation.

As they walked out with a dozen of glazed donuts, they began to run faster to the docks. She knew that one boat would be headed to Magnolia on this day, so she did not want to miss her opportunity. "We haven't rode on a boat in so long, Desirée!" Kiwi exclaimed, as the ground they were jogging on switched from concrete to wooden planks. "Well, Opal does come in handy." she stated, as she looked at the ship boarding board. This board was produced by lacrimas, and was functional with touch screens and diagrams of each boat. "Magnolia, here we come!" she exclaimed, as she tapped on the screen to display the one boat-ride that was headed to Magnolia. "Departing at 10:45?! It is 10:45!!" she exclaimed, as she glanced at the dock number and began to sprint to the area.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 349 / 300
    Total WC: 1612
    PC: 5

"No, stop the boat!" Desirée screamed, as the boat headed to Magnolia was slowly departing from the dock. "You know what, I am going to get on that boat. Kiwi, hold my hoop and purse." she ordered Kiwi, and quickly shoved both of them into his tentacles. She sprinted toward the edge of the pier which was facing the departing boat, and dove directly into the water. Kiwi levitated right above her, carrying her belongings so they would not get wet. Swimming through the water at full speed was a silver-haired girl with a soaking, white and black getup, which confused the people aboard the ship. "What is she doing.." "Is she a mermaid?" could be heard from the passengers, which resulted in a smirk forming on Desirée's face. A deckhand at the back of the ship lowered a ladder into the water, which Desirée used to pull herself aboard. "Would you like a donut for helping us?" Desirée asked the worker aboard the boat, as she removed the donut box from her purse and began to eat them with the worker while making a new friend.

After a few hours of drifting across the sea, they finally made it to Magnolia. The port in which they pulled into was right next to the East Forest of their city, which was very useful for her. "Thank you so much for helping!" Desirée thanked the generous worker, as she walked across the dock into the city. "Magnolia, this city brings back so many memories of performances.." she told Kiwi, as he began to giggle. "You just looove the boys here, don't you?" he laughed, as she pet his head. "Kiwi, not everything is about relationships. But yes, the boys here are lovely." she commented, as she threw away the empty donut-box into a garbage can on the side of the busy sidewalk. "I'm glad I didn't have to use a Crystal to assist that mishap, Kiwi!" she exclaimed, as he danced around in the air. As they spoke more about the event, a sign read above them: East Forest, straight ahead.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 319 / 300
    Total WC: 1931
    PC: 6

"This forest is so beautiful!" Desirée exclaimed, as her walking on concrete switched to grass. The forest was extremely beautiful and the perfect contrast of light and dark, since most of the light shining from the sun was blocked by the tall trees that stretched across the horizon of this forest. There were flowers littering the ground everywhere, making this ground look as if it had never been cut. In reality, it was beautifully kept and cared for, with the flowers being able to grow at a rapid rate. Lining the trees were bushes of lilac, which were extremely fitting for what she was looking for at this location. "This is going to take forever to find, Kiwi... I mean, this forest is so large in size.." Desirée said with a frown, as they kept walking. It would be extremely difficult for them to find a spear in a forest so large, and it could be anywhere... so they thought.

"Kiwi, I don't know how we are going to find this... I mean, it could be anywhere!" she said in sadness, as she began to peer behind every bush that was circling the trees around them. "Dessi, I'm sure we will be able to fi- what in the world?!" Kiwi exclaimed, as Desirée looked up where he was looking and gasped. In-front of them was a giant spire of lilac flowers, which had a grassy path that stretched into the sky. The spire itself was covered in lilac flowers, each glistening and glowing in the wind a beautiful purple-pink color. "It has to be up there, Kiwi." Desirée told him, as she tried to look up as high as possible. It appeared to end with a flat surface on the top, which she assumed would hold the spear. "Well, are we going or what?!" Kiwi exclaimed, as she began to walk towards the path leading up the spire.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 352 / 300
    Total WC: 2283
    PC: 7

As Desirée stepped upon the swirling path that ascended the spire, a bell could be heard ring from the very top. The lilac flowers surrounding the entire spire began to glisten even more, producing mist from each petal. In-front of Desirée and Kiwi formed a ball of water, which was translucent and bright blue. Forming from this orb of water was the shape of a humanoid figure, which burst into a familiar face.

"Congratulations, you have found the area of the first Chrysalis weapon. I am your moderator of this trial, Aquamarine.." the Crystal said with a blank tone, not showing any expression of love and recognition to her commander and summoner, Desirée. "Since this is a non-combative trial, all of your summons, including me, are deemed inactive. There are a few obstacles here, so be careful. That is all I have to say, so bye." Aquamarine said, as she burst into a million tiny particles of water. The bell rang once again on-top of the spire, and Desirée began to jog up the grassy path. "I can't believe Aquamarine was here, that was so out of the blue!" Kiwi exclaimed, as Desirée began to shake her head. "I feel like this may be more then just retrieval of weapons, Kiwi... perhaps they are testing me? But why would they need to test me, my contract with the Chrysalis court could never be terminated besides death.." she said confusedly, as they approached what appeared to be the first obstacle.

In-front of them was a pond, which was being fed by a waterfall. The pond was also feeding to the bottom of the spire, with no way of stopping or barricade. "I guess we have to hop on these." Desirée said, as she pointed toward stepping stones which reached across the pond. These stones were very far from each-other, and the water was flowing very quickly, which meant that if she were to slip she would most likely fall off the spire to the bottom. "Wish me luck." she said to Kiwi, as she began to hop across them at ease.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 am

Desirée Blooms
    @Training
    WC: 347 / 300
     Total WC: 2630
     PC: 8

As Desirée's foot met the second to last stone, her small boots from under her slipped due to the wet surface of the rock. She fell forward at a quick rate, but was luckily caught from falling into the rapids of the water by her stomach slamming into the stone in a firm motion. "Desirée, you could have just made Opal fly you to the top!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he floated above the water with her purse. "Aquamarine said that we couldn't use our summons at all here, even if we wanted to... this is a non-combative trial. Plus, I want to show that I can get these without help!" she exclaimed, as she stood up and hopped onto the grass past the stones. The grass was a beautiful and vibrant green, almost too green to be real. However, when Desirée bent down to feel the grass, it felt, smelled, and acted just like it was real. The residue of water from the summon rolling back up the spire was still on this grass, symbolizing that they were fairly close to retrieving the first weapon.

"Desirée, look right up here!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he floated ahead and gasped at what he saw. Blocking the path was a giant chasm that dropped all the way to the bottom, met with what appeared to be thorn bushes at the end. "What do we do now, Desirée?! This is serious!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he slammed his head into the side of the spire. Immediately as he did so, a vine fell from the ceiling of flowers covering the chasm. This vine was coated with green and pink flowers, and appeared to have a distinct handle that would be used to swing across. "You are the best, Kiwi!" she exclaimed, as she hopped upon the vine and swung across in a quick manor. As she hopped off, the wind began to pick up where they were walking with no railing. Across from this final obstacle was the top of this spire, but it was still a bit of a ways up.

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Desirée Blooms
    @training
    wc: 312 / 300
    total wc: 2942
    pc: 9

"Run for it~!" Desirée screamed, as she grabbed onto Kiwi's biggest tentacle and began to run across the small and narrow path which seemed to have winds blowing to possibly cause a slip or fall toward the bottom of the floral spire. The path itself was covered in the same grass as before, and if she were to look down on either sides, she would see water covering both drops in case she would fall to make sure it would not be fatal. "Don't look down, Kiwi!" she exclaimed, as she sprinted faster across the pathway before finally making it to the top of the spire. This top was covered in trellises of wisteria and lilac, along with water pumping out of small waterfalls from these trellises of purple and beige. Sitting among a single bench made entirely of flowers and delicate yet stiff leaves was Aquamarine, twiddling her thumbs with an orb of water that shone different colors and frequencies of light inside of its translucent surface.

Sitting among a pedestal which was made of beautiful flowers of lilac and white roses along with similar purple stiff and delicate leaves was the lilac spear, which is the reason Desirée ventured up this mysterious spire of flowers in the first place. "Congrats, you made it to the top of the spire. Please pick up the weapon and slide it into the first hole of your sash, and very quickly. The faster you do, the faster I get to go home and take a nap. Ugh." Aquamarine told her master, as she quickly ran toward the lilac spear and picked it up. When she picked it up, she took note of how gorgeous it was, radiating a purple-pink light along with hints of gold. When she felt the tip, it felt rather sharp, notifying her that it would be very efficient in battle.

Current Idol Theme:

Desirée Blooms

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Desirée Blooms on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Desirée Blooms
    tags: @training
    wc: 446 / 300
    total wc: 3388
    pc: 10
    ooc: charlotte is
    now permitted
    to enter this
    thread~!
    "Kiwi, we finally found it~!" Desirée exclaimed, as she flipped the spear's butt toward her back and smoothly slid it into the hole of the sash that it was designated to go. It was a perfect fit, but something that Desirée did not expect occurred as soon as it entered the sphere, Running throughout the sash was now petals of lilac spinning around inside of it, appearing two-dimensional to the human eye. These then burst out of the sash into the sky, forming a bright glow above them as if a Crystal was to come out of the circle at any moment. However, Desirée and Kiwi soon began to rise into the sky toward the circle, along with the weapon-loaded sash. Kiwi jumped into Desirée in fright of the unknown, and they were soon absorbed by the magic circle. It closed whenever Desirée's full body entered, and she was soon in a place she did not know.

Desirée and the in-body Kiwi were floating in a transparent tube of light which pulsated many different transparent colors, and outside of these tubes were darker-hues of color in the background. There were sparkles around these colors, and other tubes similar to this could be seen shooting out of every direction, opening and closing whenever they would meet the edge of the area it was shooting to. "What the.." Desirée thought to herself, as they soon approached a second magical circle which appeared to just open in-front of them. Kiwi popped out and screamed, thinking as if they were about to be crushed. However, this realm did feel very peaceful and calm, and they were soon greeted by a flash of light before suddenly appearing in a different place.

Desirée and Kiwi were now sitting upon a bench in a beautiful village, which appeared to have houses made of wood and people bustling around the streets in a happy manor. "Where are we?" Desirée asked aloud, as a woman walking past the sidewalk which the benches were upon smiled and answered with a kind manor. "You are in Peace Village, enjoy your stay~!" she exclaimed, before beginning to walk with her crowd once again. "I don't know what just happened, but it looks we are in the same place that the paper said the second weapon was!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he danced upon her shoulder while making sure not to touch the spear that lined her back. Desirée stood and began looking around, wondering where to go next. If she were to see anyone she knew, they would be greeted with a different sight than they previously saw; a white haired Desirée, instead of the previously blue.

Current Idol Theme:

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:05 pm