Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event

Post by Raven 23rd August 2017, 8:08 pm

Lucie ♣ Rogue ♣ C Rank

Everything was still so new, as she moved out on her own, with a clearer vision of what the world was like when not seen through Ren’s twisted veil. Things were crystalline, and life could be observed from her own perspective, and not with the opinions and two cents of a malevolent spirit full of hatred. His hatred? That was something she had yet to really figure out. What did he hate so much, that he had forced her soul into that childlike body, while remaining with it to govern its actions and control it.

She was fairly weak; it made no sense. Granted, she had done some deeds that were worth noting, such as bringing a guild down to the status of ‘dark’, in the eyes of the governing council. It was all a joke, this society. Why did the guilds all bow to the dictatorship of a ruling body, mostly made up of humans? Could they just not govern themselves, and work towards their own goals? The council standing there to please was annoying in the eyes of Lucie, who they targeted, holding her guild’s status as ransom.

The title of “dark guild” meant that the Rune Knights, the army of the Magic Council, would hunt down the guild, who all saw themselves as a family. They would dare not relinquish one of their members just for the status of their guild. Even so, Ren screwed them over. She wanted to engage in their way of life, as a family, thought every time she came close to understanding what that term might have meant, Ren turned her away from it, making it out to be harsh, cold, and not worth their time. In the end, the guild had tossed her out, with Ren revealing himself and not enabling them to help her, as they wanted.

Nevertheless, she could barely understand the concept. Even with what Erika had done, the hate of Ren still flowed inside her, and drove her into old habits. If someone were in her way, she had no choice but to finish them off and end their miserable lives. They were not completely innocent, if they dare provoke her or set her off in any way. Was there any better way to handle such a thing?

In her mind, there was not, and that was what had brought her here. In her traveling, her new legs had brought her to the cursed lands, godforsaken terrain, overrun with mindless beasts. Many of them were rather out of shape, her vermillion eyes noted, thus leading her to label the place “Fat Monster Land”, even if that was not really its name. Who knew? She could barely read, and though maps were fun to look at for the designs, they made little sense to the mind of the child in spirit.

[ Gonna roll, then continue. <3
    473 // 1,000 ]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event VIxeskm
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event

Post by NPC 23rd August 2017, 8:09 pm

The member 'Lucie' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event UtKyMUJ
    Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raven 23rd August 2017, 8:38 pm

Lucie ♣ Rogue ♣ C Rank

Before her stood a group of monsters, all of them closing in on her. They were like tall men, twelve feet in height, and all of them shirtless, with rather unattractive but muscular abs. Definitely not her taste, and the fact that they were in her way made irritation eventually evolve into vexation, which quickly led to anger. The raven-haired girl observed all twelve giants, each with one eye. Hopefully, their depth perception would be off, as two eyes was undoubtedly important, at least for a human body.

Unsheathing Crepundia, her tiny, but powerful, dagger, the raven-haired girl narrowed her crimson eyes at one of the oncoming cyclops. Under her breath, she murmured the name of one of her spells. “Essentia Clypus.”
    Her voice was slightly hoarse from underuse, and despite knowing words well in her mind, her former body had been mute, unable to speak words verbally. Her only form of communication had been body language or telepathy, which with both used cautiously, for fear of Ren manipulating what she truly had meant.

The spell would instantly coat her body in a glowing darkness, which would only be best described as literal black light; and not the fuzzy purple lights one would find in a laser tag arena. The energy of her Essence would protect her from any attacks that she could not dodge in time with her soul phasing. The cyclops lunged for her, with a fist ready to harm. She sensed no magic coming from them, though she needed something to at least weaken their potential, if they relied on their physicality. After all, her body, though new and no longer childlike, was still physically weak. ”In Tempore Interitus,” Lucie stated flatly, powering an orb of her unique energy in her palm. With the energy of Essence, Lucie launched it towards the cyclops, eager to see the reaction.

The cyclops appeared to wince from the pain, though was not destroyed by her attack. Luckily, he would feel the Essence begin to deteriorate his body over the next few minutes, as it would eventually crumble to dust. Such was her power; speeding up the effects of entropy, and applying more chaos and disorder to the equation, as if the concept of entropy were no more than a measurement. Still, this did not stop their approach. One of the cyclops launched a punch, having sneaked up on her while she powered the spell, and thus knocked her back several meters with a loud grunt.

Clenching her teeth, Lucie began to stand back up, glaring at the culprit. “Accersi!” she said, knowing how this game would be played. A palm facing forward, she would concentrate her energy to take a small form-- a dragon with a fifty inch wingspan, and a fairly tiny body. The dragon could grow up to fifteen meters at the shoulder, though why fight size with size? The smaller, the nimbler. It was a basic fact that Lucie had learned while utilizing a child’s body.

The dragon, Accersi, made purely of her Essential Energy, took flight and launched a breath of more energy at the cyclops. The cyclops took a swing, though the dragon moved faster, avoiding it and finishing it off with another blast. One down, many more to go. While Accersi continued its fighting and dodging, Lucie was growing tired of the odds. All she wanted to do was cross through the lands; why did she have to stop for this?

Sighing, Lucie began to walk towards the tiny legion of cyclops once more, murmuring under her breath yet another spell. ”Kairos Reject,” she grunted, beginning to slow time down within thirty meters. Her foes moved at half the speed as they originally did, allowing Accersi to wreak more havoc before finally being destroyed by both weariness and a fortunate fist of one of the giants. Yes, the Coming Storm had had just about enough of this, and she was ready to end this, even if it would consume much of her energy. Slowly, she would charge the black light around her, making looking at her appear very hazy and distorted, while she used her own ‘life’ Essence as a weapon. In the end, her form was only a human figure barely held together by the energy that made up her spirit and projected an appearance into the world. Walking into the horde of tall cyclops, she mustered her strength to release the power all at once, sending out a wave of the unique energy. The effect of the Essence absorbed the very life out of the spirits and souls of the monsters, while also speeding up the destruction of their bodies until there was nothing left.

In the end, there really was nothing. Any plant, insect, or animal life within an eighty meter diameter had been erased. Meanwhile, in the middle of that radius, there stood a young child, of only seven or eight years, with long silver hair, clothes that were far too big for her, and tired crimson eyes. Her breathing was heavy, though the satisfaction on her face was evident, even without use of a smile.

Location;; Fat Monster Land
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 1,353 // 1,000
    OOC;;
    My wordcount is done! Ya'll are up~! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event VIxeskm
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Experience : 2,168

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 24th August 2017, 3:10 am

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event PGMkCor

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life, I must fight for more than Ideals."

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    A trip to visit the cursed lands wasn't exactly the most enjoyable idea that anyone could stand to have. Fact of the matter aside from the animals that has acclimated and managed to survive the ruthless nature of the cursed lands, there was no other signs of life anywhere. Humans made it a point to stay away from the cursed lands and for the very good reason of how dangerous it was there no matter which area you found. Hostile spirits, savage monsters and anything else you can think of that go bump in the night were all present somewhere in the cursed lands all of which were perfectly good reasons to not go traversing the area but the question of the day was why did Aemon choose to travel to the section of land known as “Fat Monster Land”? That question had complex and as well as a very simple answer to it and that was simply it. The complex answer was that monsters have started to venture outside their usual territory and were destroying the surrounding lands so the magic council out of desperation sent out notice out to any mage able to take the job in order to put down the source of the sudden change in behavior the simple answer was a job and he felt like taking it. By no means did Aemon actually answer to the council nor would he ever find himself under their heel again but even something like this would pull slightly at his sense of urgency. The monsters had a reputation known even to Aemon and it didn’t take much of his imagination to picture the destruction that could come about in the long run. Traversing the cursed lands was a tricky thing too, there was no designated path for anyone to take however if you had some sense of how to hunt then one could make the trip smoother by being able to recognize signs to tell of animals were nearby whether it be by tracks, excrement or any remaining parts of an unfortunate animal falling prey to the rules of the food chain and while the area had creatures much more fierce than average beast but it wouldn’t have been too different from one another. After spending much time talking through woods and constantly using the mentioned hunter tricks he was able avoid any sort of real danger and took a lot longer to reach the border of the Fat Monsterland by using this as his means to travel versus what he had at his disposal and he wasn't the only one knew this to be the case for the roommate tethered to Aemon’s soul was acutely aware of everything that was going on. “You know we could have reached the destination a hundred times faster if we had used our wings and flown here.” This wasn't a question but a rhetorical statement, Both Ddraig and Aemon were both keenly aware of the wings existence and the ease using them would have brought had he utilized them to fly over the cursed lands saving much more time and walking much less. Aemon however remained silent for a moment looking back at the path he just took and then out at the land before him. "It would have done more harm than good." he said out loud speaking to the dragon in his soul, "We might have saved time flying her.." but Aemon wouldn't get to make his point, “would have saved time, don't try to sugar coat it!” Ddraig would shout mentally causing Aemon’s eyes to twitch from the loud outburst followed by a deep sigh before continuing. "buuut, with that time we would have saved such a flight would have taken its toll on both our stamina and drained a fair bit of our mana just to maintain them for the flight." He took the first step across the threshold and proceeded to walk past the sign that read “Fat Monster land.” With the words “DANGER” and “BEWARE” written in capital letters and in red. ”and it would be our luck to have low mana reserves and happen upon a beastie that would need our full power." Aemon had made a good enough point to keep Ddraig silent for a change. "So yes, while the trip by foot was much more physically taxing, I was able to avoid any hostile threats and the physical exhaustion is easier to recover than mana."

Before too long Aemon found himself on a battle already in progress, there seemed to be a young girl battling a small group of one eyed creatures that were easy to identify at first glance. The raven-haired girl was handily dispatching the horde all on her own, "Impressive." stating his opinion openly peering into the distance narrowing his eyes clearly something taking his attention, “Aren’t you going to help the young lady or just stare into space?” Aemon didn’t say anything right away, he instead opened his left hand and created a duplicate of the bow that was stored up in his Weapon Factory as well as materializing his quiver of his cursed arrows secured to the right side of his hip. "She seems to be able to handle herself. We on the other hand have found our own situation to deal with." his voice was completely composed as he reached down to his hip with his right hand and plucked an arrow from the quiver and placed it on the left side of the bow knocking it and then pulling it to a full draw aiming it several meters to the left of the girl’s location and going right for her. Once the first of the cyclops was in range he released the string and let the arrow fly across the open clearing and jabbed right into the neck of one of the monsters. They stopped in place and then turned to charge in his direction but all he could do was smirk, “Why are you smiling? We have a horde of monsters coming right for us.” He quickly drew another arrow to set up to be shot at one of the unlucky horde of cyclops, "Those eyes of theirs make a really good target." he released another arrow this time finding its way into the eye of the first cyclops he had shot at. While it did damage it clearly didn't slow down the beast as he continued with his fellow monsters towards him, "These bastards are tougher than they look." He had eighteen more arrows to shoot at these cyclops and they seemed to be resilient against his arrows so he had a choice to make whether it would be a better idea to attempt to make a lucky shot on one of the ones he didn't shoot yet or if it would be better to gauge how much these bastards can take at any given time. He pulled another arrow out but this time he would knock it on the right side of the bow and quickly draw the string back and released the arrow and repeated this process using every arrow in the quiver and sticking the cyclops with each one but it managed to stay standing despite taking so many of his arrows. "You should use some of my power against this thing." Ddraig had a point but he didn't want to use that power not yet. He released the bow reducing it to blue particles as well as releasing the quiver. "Let's try this first." he would re position his hands and would call forth a new set of replicas, now grasped in his hand were the yin yang twin blades Ailbhe and Ciara. The cyclopse with arrows in it was now with in melee combat range and Aemon remained still waiting for it to swipe at him with his massive hand and once it was fully committed to it's attack Aemon would quickly spin to the outside of the attack and would quickly swipe at the exposed wrist. He would continue to spin slicing with the second sword. It was going to take a while but he had no problem cutting down this tree no matter how many times it would take.

template by Darkee

Last edited by Aemon Trahaearn on 24th August 2017, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 14e642f
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th August 2017, 3:10 am

The member 'Aemon Trahaearn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event UtKyMUJ A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event X6fB6gw A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event TV6mrb1 A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event TV6mrb1 A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event UtKyMUJ
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

Post by Yuiisai 26th August 2017, 4:20 pm

Sophitia had recently dealt with the demonic vegetable infestation that had been plaguing the beanstalk village, she still couldn't fathom why a person would attack a place that seemed to want to do nothing more than exist in peace. Then again she figured that perhaps it was due to the fact it was farmland and the best way to disrupt an army was to make them hungry but then even she thought she was thinking to much into it as she seen no troops in the vicinity be them of light, dark or neutral morals. She was glad that she had taken care of the issue though it had played havoc on her given the corruption was so bad as she had travelled deeper within the farmlands towards the source. 'My eyes a blessing, yeah.. for crafting their a curse for pretty much everything else.' she thought to herself as she seen the warm aura of the guild hall that was now her home in the mortal realm but stopped turning her head in what seemed like a random direction for a moment as she turned back once more she put her hand out a scroll landing in it.

Bringing it up she looked at the seal rolling her eyes "Oh goody, the Seraphim council." she said sarcastically as she broke the seal unrolling the parchment and reading it, she placed a few strands of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear. "Oh for heaven's sake" she protested reading on how things where getting out of hand in the cursed lands. She was hoping to get something to eat and have a rest before going on another task but when the council of her home gave a person a task, it wasn't exactly a request and they didn't like to be made to wait. "I'm sure the council of this plain has put out an alert for this." she spoke to herself looking back in the direction she had before, wondering if that is the disturbance she felt in the distance. "I guess I'm far enough away from the guild that I can just take flight and be there in a few hours without questions being asked." she said quietly, she wanted to be treated normally and normally angels didn't reveal what they were unless they really had to.

Jumping up a tree she used one of the branches as a spring board mid jump her pure ivory wings sprouted from her back and she started heading towards the disturbance. "What is with this place? It seems so turbulent" she bit her lip knowing that the sweet whispers of the dark corruption of hell could effect the minds of the weak so much easier than the call of the light could for those of strong mind and will. 'Fat Monster Island, you'd think they'd have given me information on the place' she thought to herself but knew it was never so easily. She knew this was likely punishment for running from home given that she was on the fast track to being on the council which is something she really didn't want anything to do with it. Before she knew it she was at the island in question due to being lost in her own thoughts not that it was hard, she still had to get the fabric she was working on mastered but she couldn't figure out were she was going wrong.

Pausing she flew on the spot above she watched as the others for a moment her head tilting for a moment as she studied their auras to figure out what path they were on, but then given the issue at hand she doubted that it would have made a single bit of difference as neither side benefited if these creatures went on a rampage. "They seem to have things in control, but another set of hands could be of use" she said nodding having decided this would be her path at least for the current task. She couldn't help but notice one of the pale grey auras doing something to a tree who's aura was fading 'What is that fool thinking?!' she thought to herself, she might not have known tree speak but she could tell it was in pain. It was then her eyes went to the larger auras and noticed they were faint 'No magical aura... so they're physical, means no elemental preference. Given their size they'll be strong and likely resistant, their eyes will be the weak spot and if someone like myself was to fly past them they would try swat me as if I was a fly... dangerous but I can use it to my advantage if I'm quick enough.' she thought to herself, she held her hand out and an arrow appeared on it 'He used a bow before so perhaps he can use an elemental arrow instead of me while I'm distracting them.' she thought quickly turning towards the one near the tree and throwing the arrow so it landed right in the middle of Aemon's legs, she just hoped he could pick up on the elemental properties of the crystalline arrow.

Having done that she dived right towards the cyclops as she used herself as a distraction weaving amongst their arms watching as one slapped another trying to swat her. She was glad seeing that given that it meant that discord would happen between them, but still she knew better than to get cocky as all it took was one wrong move on her part and she would be swatted and that would have been bad for the teen. She started quietly humming to herself as she landed on one of their heads only to jump quickly as one of the others hit him only to do it several other times while elegantly dodging fists. Soon they where fighting each other and no longer distracted by her, she chuckled landing on the tree the other was chopping at "Why are you hurting the tree? Has it insulted you in some way?" she asked sitting on the branch motioning to where the brawl was going on as her wings vanished "They'll take themselves out leaving perhaps one that'll be severely weakened" she said gently a smile on her face, she still wasn't happy about the fact the tree was damaged as it would take a long time for it to heal naturally.

Current word count: 1,072
    Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Infernal Hellblaze
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1,650

Post by Kitalpha Aurence 10th September 2017, 5:46 pm

Kitalpha let out a deep grunt as she plowed through the muddy surface of Fat Monsterland’s bogs. She’d never been here before, this unseen and unknown territory that held more variety in its different stenches than a jeweller’s arsenal of rings, but it had been that exact stench that had lead her here. Whether she would actually hope to get back was beyond her; her nose had lead her here but could not lead her back. Neither would her sense of direction, for that matter,as it was even more foul than the smell of these lands. The young magus growled softly as she kicked a rock the size of a ball out in front of her, muttering something about having wished to take some air freshener with her instead of the amount of weapons currently in her possession. A single sniff stiffened the blonde’s tred; she froze midway her step as the mixed scent of wet leather and burnt rubber caught her attention, intruding her sensitive nose so forcefully that she did not await for it to come out. She didn’t have to either, so strong was her sense of smell within the radius her opponent had entered; as soon as they did Kitalpha could pinpoint them. The speed at which they came, the distance remaining, size depending on the strength of the scent, and who, in case she’d already smelled their scent before. This one however she didn’t, yet it resembled that of the slithering creatures she’d encountered in the wild. The aggressiveness with which this scent presented itself made it rather clear to the woman of cursed descent that it was an extremely big specimen right there behind her. She inhaled deeply and shifted her weight to the back of her heels, her left hand already extended to grab hold of the very first weapon that called itself to her vicinity; Grovisv, who looked more like a branch rather than an actual sword materialized within her palm, and grew in size as she made speed. ”Six…” she started counting down in silence; 180 degree turn made her stand face to face with the snake, its eyes as big as her palm. ”Five…” A side-step as it lunged forward with the intent of burying its fangs into her flesh, but missed and ate ground instead. ”Four…” Kitalpha jumped and slashed at the snake, silently working the blade down its body till the guard stopped her from digging any deeper. Both hands clasped around the handle and she tensed her muscles, janking right with all the force she could muster, leaving the 20 foot monster with a 2 feet gash in its back. One foot planted itself beside the sword and put pressure, pulling the sword out in the process and using the writhing body as a stepping stone for the blonde to become airborne. ”Three…” A massive amount of golden circles formed behind her, like ripples in this universe’s surface; they flickered softly and erupted in flashing shadows, skewering the snake a first time. Kitalpha extended her hand and closed it, having all the weapons disappearing again in orbs of golden. ”Two…” Kitalpha grinned as she stared back at the snake with elongated black pupils, irises as crimson as the blood puddling underneath the reptile. The golden ripples appeared again, and repeated their assault a second time, leaving the beast with its wounds doubled, worsened or a combination of both. Its screech was pitiful, but it didn’t bother the blonde mage at all. Her feet touched the ground again and she bent the knee to make the landing ever so gentle; crouching over she held Grovisv between her teeth and summoned another weapon to her side; a single spear of crimson red, followed by another, each appearing slowly from within the two golden circles that rippled through space. Her hands grabbed both as she stood up to her full length again and readied one hand for the throw. ”One…” She whispered under her breath as the two spears hit their target with utmost precision; crossed through the snake’s lower neck. It let out a bloodthirsty scream of agony and rage as Kitalpha summoned forth the remaining weapons, their blade’s tips gently protruding through the golden surface of their gates. Their contents erupted upon the snake a final time as she pronounced the final countdown. ”Zero.” It’s tail slithered a single time more before it came to a standstill. The golden-armored magus closed her eyes and made the woodland sword return to its treasury. ”You fought just the way you lived… like a worm.” she said, snapping her fingers and returning all the weapons to her Treasury. Turning back around, the cursed magus walked away from the corpse without checking whether it was actually dead or not. She needed no blood upon her cherished armor…. yet the beast within her was all but quenched. More blood. She needed more. Way more. It had triggered within her body as soon as the first drops of blood had been spilled, and were it not for the young woman to have learnt to suppress this need since she was born, she knew she’d have fallen for it already. The ease with which this bloodthirst could consume her was frightening… had she been the only one here she might’ve contemplated letting her carnal desires take over, but now? No. The chances of coming across another mage in this feral form were more than present, and the events resulting from such an encounter would be lethal. Twas a burden she did not wish to bear. Not now at least. The fear of being shunned and hated was still rooting deep within her mind; taking the risk of exposing her cursed lineage was all but the thing she wanted right now.

She snorted as the presence living within her showed itself behind her, its clawed hand extended and its arm curved towards his face. His tongue licked its claw amusingly, as if it was enjoying the taste of blood she’d left in her destruction. The werewolf-like being chuckled and stared at its host with its blood-red eyes, not hiding the fact they showed how thirsting he was for more destruction. ”What do you need?” The annoyed disdain was clearly audible within her voice, but the spectral humanoid wolf only showed its teeth in a large grin. ”Looks like someone dislikes my presence here…. perhaps I should go again?” ”Much obliged if you would. Saves me a LOT of effort.” Kitalpha said bluntly, not even glancing back at the beast. Eyes kept well before her, on the ground that seemed awfully slick, even for muddy soil. ”Naaaah, that’d be no fun, now would it? I’ll just hang around for a bit and perhaps…. hehe, well well well, now THAT is definitely worth remaining for. I just love the taste of blood in the morning.” The spectral wolf’s voice had first sounded mocking, but grew ever more interested as it spotted what was left in his vessel’s way. Another batch of large snakes had surfaced; he could see three, smelled seven of them but knew not how many more hid out of range. The tensing of his vessel’s muscles made him bare his teeth in a gruesome to watch, yet amused grimace and he gently pat her shoulder. ”Allow me to help you out with this, since I doubt you’ll let me take ove-” His sentence was disrupted almost instantly by a rather determined Kitalpha. ”What do you think yourself, Horama? The answer was, will and shall forever be ‘NO.’” ”Tsk. Figures, you’re no fun now are you, my little Kita?” ”That’s Kitalpha for you. We were never on familiar terms last time I checked.” She replied, feeling her annoyance being overturned by a growing feeling of anger. ”We weren’t, but it’s just such a cute name… it’d be a waste not to use it. But anyway, chitchat aside, want me in or not?” He suddenly changed his tone to a more business-minded one. Kitalpha in turn showed with her body what her words said. ”Do whatever you want Horama, I don’t care.” Horama flashed a broad, fanged grin. ”Not whatever, we both know that. But whatever, I’ll be your fateful ally for a short while… just for the taste of blood. Sweet, sweet blood.” He licked his lips and slowly started manifesting into a physical form, easily standing at 8 feet 11 inches. Fur of darkness, shaded with the icing of a moonlit night it seemed; rough, with claws as razors so sharp on both hands and feet. Teeth that would make even the most experienced monster hunter swallow a lump and take a moment to rethink their options. His paws dug deep within the muddy underground as he heard a short gasp escaping from his vessel; not one of seeing him in physical form, but of the forced link burning a purple aura in her eyes. In this form, she could not control her, but similarly he could not control her… yet. Horama didn’t mind however, as he got to leave destruction of his own now; not a trail of blood, as he’d rather liked it, but by a type of mental damage these creatures would not be able to take. Perhaps seeing their agony would trigger Kitalpha’s bloodlust. If not, attacking her himself was not a bad option either…

Horama stepped forth, his large paws sliding through the mud until the softness made way for solid ground, his claws resonating like iron scraping on a stone surface. A pair of teeth bared and sparkling, joined together with such savageness reflecting in his eyes even Kitalpha had to stop for a moment and gaze through the purple haze of her lineage. She’d rather not admit, but he was as dangerous an ally as fearsome he was as an enemy. Watching him like this made her truly wonder how much longer she would be able to control him. For the first time a sense of fear overtook her as she watched. She did not move an inch and just felt the curse burn within her eyes; she watched how he took them down without being hit, dodging every single one of the snakes she could view, and how one by one they fell without a single drop of blood being shed. His attacks were vicious and seemed to be able to tear them apart, yet she knew the true damage was not done physically, but mentally. The last of the batch of seven reptiles smacked into the ground, body still perfectly intact, but without life left in it. The dust hid him from view only temporarily, but he did not seem to take a step back or forth. He just remained there, his eyes pinned upon his vessel letting a menacing chuckle escape his being. Ooooh Kitalphaaa~ Remember what happens when there’s not enough bloodshed, my dear?” His voice sounded too sweet to not be a threat, and she instinctively backed away, letting the curse-in-the-flesh erupt in a bountiful laughter. ”Get me a prey my dear, or you’re next on the menu…. tick tock, my prey. TICK. TOCK. Kitalpha turned as fast as she could. Her heart raced a mile a minute, fear carved into her eyes, her face and her very soul at hearing those last words. They resonated through her mind as her feet carried her away; astray, off the path and into the wilderness. Lungs burning for oxygen as she jumped over fallen trees, boulders and rushed underneath branches, hearing his swift pace and physical strength plowing a way through the natural flora of Fat Monsterland. The scents she otherwise was so aware of showed no trace, panic shrouding her mind and reflexes alike. Without a single target to take her place, Kitalpha felt fearful of Horama even more than she had already. And he loved it every second he chased her. She could feel it, like he could feel her presence, thoughts; and if his voice could reach her he would tell her just as easy. He truly enjoyed annoying her, but what he loved even more was tormenting his vessel until even she was on the verge of collapsing. None could stand up to a Fenrir, as such was the curse the Aurence had called upon them. Some gained power in physical form, others gained madness and punishment to keep the balance perfected. Her brother gained the power and decreasing sanity, she the punishment and madness. Her fear was his drug, like power was that of the other manifestation of the curse. A cruel smile cracked Horama’s face in half as he saw his vessel look back, miss a branch and trip over her feet trying to stay upright. She disappeared out of sight, but found her again in a clearing, at the foot of the steep hill she fell down from. Eyes flickered in a fearsome yellow as he licked his teeth and jumped down, right on top of the fearful girl below.

Kitalpha closed her eyes quickly as Horama jumped down on top of her, its paws right beside her body so she could not escape or move even the slightest bit without him feeling it. His nail slid past her cheek, leaving a streak of blood where the nail had touched. His tongue flicked against his nail and savored the blood he’d captured from his vessel, looking awfully delighted as he tasted its essence. ”As always, the blood of a purebred monster tastes the best… your blood still tastes so- so delightfully dominating on the tongue.” His claws carefully caressed her neck and throat, about to push down on the fair yet thin skin when a dangerous hissing sound grew louder. The werewolf looked up and growled disappointedly. ”Ah, too bad we got company, because I would’ve loved to get some more blood flowing out of that pretty face of yours. Now get up, because this time you’re not sitting on the sidelines!” He said while nudging her with his paw, then dashed off towards the snakes that had entered the clearing and decided on the wolf and his vessel as their dinner. Needless to say the blonde magus felt sorry for the dozen or so reptiles, but it had just been that one thing she needed to get out of this pinch. Still on her back and panting from the built up stress, she allowed herself a few moments to catch her breath before rolling back on her stomach and pushing herself back up on her feet, be it slowly while taking in what Horama was doing exactly. His attention seemed to have shifted from hurting her to whatever other opponent was near; he did not seem to have an issue with killing her, but it wasn’t his priority. It only became one if no other hostile presences were near. And truth be told, Kitalpha knew little about how long Horama could remain within this form. In fact, she hoped it ended before she’d taken down all of these monsters. Her life depended on it. By the time she got up two other snakes had been taken care of, laying spread on the floor as if they were sleeping, yet no sign indicated they were still breathing. For those unknowing they might’ve died a natural death, but to others… His scent lingered upon their bodies, seeping out of them as if he’d been wreaking havoc from the inside out; it was the only indication things did not look as they seem. A loud cry made her look up, only to see Horama having cornered three snakes near the slope and calling out to her. ”Use that Treasury of yours once you get close enough!” The cursed magus knew what he was planning for. The power with which the weaponry was pushed out of her Treasury was weakened the longer the distance was, but if she were to hit them from close-by the polished weapons would be able to tear through her opponents and hit multiple at once. Hence why he drove a few away from the main group. ”Fine by me, but don’t blame me if I suddenly hit you in the progress too!” Kitalpha shouted back at her cursed asset, who only grinned. ”Worry not, I won’t get in your way little monster.” She gave him a growl in reply as she started to run, faster and faster until the snakes were right in front of her. The first volley of weapons burst through their golden gates so violently that the first snake was returned to shreds before it could react, and the others heavily wounded. She retracted her hands and saw all the weapons vanish in small golden orbs, only to reform the the golden rippling gates behind her and perform another volley of this edged downpour. A third time followed just to make sure all were dead, and left the ground covered in crimson liquid. It sparked her inner beast but managed to control it far easier now Horama wasn’t within her; the werewolf spirit in the flesh however looked extremely amused. And hungering for more as he lingered over yet another corpse of the assaulting party.

It made her cringe, but she knew better than to waver when she had to think. She threw Grovisv back into the fray, grabbing the hilt that protruded from a single golden rippling gate within the sky next to her and pointed it at her enemy in question. ”You’re up next shitface!” Her golden armor clattered as she started running, harder faster and eventually a few feet up the snakes body as it lunged forward; before it slammed its neck into the ground Kitalpha backflipped and lashed out, making a first deep cut into the scaled skin. The snake screeched and pulled back its body, keeping it from crashing unto the blonde as she landed in a squated position, sword before her in a defensive manner. The edge of the sword was colored in red and shimmered softly in the little light that the sun managed to get through the clouded sky. Her eyes squinted and she dashed forward, so low to the ground it almost seemed as if she ran on all fours instead. Eyes flickered red as her elongated pupils followed the slow movement of the muscles underneath its skin, and moved out of the way as the tail smashed into the ground beside her, tearing a long gash into the snake’s side. It tried to move away and lashed out horizontally, but Kitalpha dodged just as easily, placing her hand on the incoming body and cartwheeled over it, applying another gash to its body as she did. Little did she know that Horama unconsciously mimicked her movements when fighting his opponents, be it that his attacks went down with his claws rather than a sword, and that while hers were physical in nature his were mental. Both fought entirely in sync with one another, both unaware of that fact. The snake bit down and Kitalpha stepped forward into its mouth, penetrating the giant head with the nature blade, and felt how its head slumped down on top of her. She managed to keep the head up long enough for it to be pushed aside and bang into the ground and panted heavily as she turned towards her left and saw her werewolf counterpart staring back at her 1/4th of a yard away from her. Somehow Kitalpha felt the need to chuckle and shifted her attention back at two incoming reptiles. ”Coming so eagerly to meet your doom, eh? Very well, come and claim it!” Kitalpha said, swiping her right arm to right and calling forth all her weapons again. This time she didn’t move an inch and let the weapons do the job for her; all 17 treasures flew forth, spears piercing, blades cutting and a single chain keeping both in place without letting them go. The chain remained while the rest of the weaponry retracted and relapsed in the same penetrating rain of steel, all until they no longer moved. ”Kitalpha! Five hour sunrise!” A voice suddenly shouted as the blonde wanted to lower her guard. Her muscles tensed immediately, the inhaling gesture sending all the oxygen she needed to her body rather than her brain. She moved instinctively, sword extended like a reversed blade behind her arm as she turned on the back of her heels and twisted her body around in a circular motion. As she did she lashed out upwards behind her, felt it connecting with something hard and once straight above her pushed up, digging the blade in till the hilt and twisted the handle. Then pressured the cutting edge away from her. A splatter of blood tainted her face as the body of her attacker fell down at her left, its head on the right. Crimson eyes looked down at the reptile’s lifeless body, then sought for Horama’s voice with questioning eyes. How did he know about that secret code? Or rather, how did he remember… the time was the location of an enemy preparing a sneak attack, the stances of the sun or moon where to strike. She’d trained it over and over again when she was little together with a childhood friend of her clan, but had not expected him to keep it in mind. It confused her, but Horama’s reply easily pushed the confusion away. ”If someone’s gonna kill you, it ought to be me little monster! And guess what,” he said all too happily. ”That was the last of the snakes! Meaning no more enemies~” He grinned as he kicked the last snake’s giant body away from him. The tremor could be felt till where she was standing as she swallowed slowly and inhaled deeply to remain calm.

An utmost familiar scent filled her nostrils; it was mixed with one that made her growl through the foulness, but the nonetheless it was one she didn’t mind meeting again. The scent, banning the struggles her mind was about to go through again, belonged to someone she knew she could count on. Her eyes widened as a smile cracked her face in half; Kitalpha turned at Horama and now more confidently crossed her arms. ”Too bad Horama, take a sniff and tell me that we’re entirely alone. Too bad we aren’t! Let us go and follow this scent, buddy." She replied sarcastically, allowing Grovisv to return to its storage again to heal the chunks that had been damaged by the last snake’s scales.

Following the trial of the scent the blonde warriores noticed that the scent of monsters grew stronger, nearly but not entirely masking the familiar smell of what she was truly following. Its intensity grew even more and made her stop after having sped up her pace, nearly gagging at the horrid, convulsing smell. Horama reluctantly stopped at her side and casually pointed at the dark heap about a stone’s throw away from them. ”Gotta admit, you know where to take a breather kiddo… I’d say that sense of momento is just like that thing over there; a big pile of shit. Stupid.” Kitalpha stared up in disbelief, first at the werewolf manifestation, then at the dark heap and gagged again. ”Oh god, that’s disgusting.” ”That’s nature. Now get our highly-sensitive nose away from that crap and get going!” Horama gave the blonde woman a push, who on her turn stumbled forward at first and afterwards actually took it upon herself to sprint for several hundreds of meters to get as far away from it as possible. Sure, the monsters’s stench had worsened still, but it smelled way better than the thing back at the end of the road. Ignoring the painfully true remarks Horama had made, Kitalpha straightened her back and scanned the horizon for opponents. And she found them. Many of them. Large bulky creatures the size of a fully-grown hazelnut tree, humanoid in form but their intelligence probably the same as their appearance; not that great. Kitalpha nodded at Horama, who nodded back and readied himself too for the sneak attack. They moved swiftly, silently even despite her armor, and attacked the last of the one-eyed beings in the group. Both were surprised by the toughness of the skin, neither of their attacks had even managed to create a proper wound in its neck, and they bounced off its shoulders to the next, each trying to land a blow that was only met with hard resistence. Somewhere down the middle, after having pissed off 8 of them the twosome hit the ground again. Kitalpha growled at all of the cyclopses as they surrounded her, and bared canine teeth as they drew closer. Wind blew, and beside the scent of monsters she picked up other smells… one extremely sweet, the other spicy of sorts and strong. She shook her head and channeled magic through her body and hands as all cyclops now stepped in range, a pleased grin playing on her lips. Whomever these scents belonged to, and the one scent she did knew… friend or foe would come and check out what was going on if she were to do this. ”Brace yourself Horama, ‘cause we’re gonna scare some monsters! Heavenly Majestic Star. Beast. Of. Carnage!” Kitalpha said plainly, allowing her magic to run free around her into an aura filled with her carnal desires. The head of a massive beast, easily surpassing the trees in length and crimson in color roared menacingly, blowing away the area around it and causing the ground to shatter through the pressure. Anyone in the vicinity would have a hard time not noticing what was going on. The roar hit the cyclopses like a shockwave, and Kitalpha noticed how they ceased moving, their limbs still twitching, eyes caught in a fearful expression. She smiled and moved out immediately; the closest cyclops got an empowered fist into its stomach, followed by a crescendo of weaponry attempting at piercing its abdomen as she side-stepped to clear the way. Half succeeded, the rest disappeared in orbs of gold. She followed up with an elbow in its side, hearing her armor clatter against its skin as she did, and again made a close-knit steel assault. More weapons stuck this time, but the cyclops remained upright. The blonde tried this method upon several cyclops close enough to not break her chain, targetting different areas in order to figure out what their weak spots were. She found none that exploited physical weakness after having hit each and every one of them in this manner; two hits on each side of their neck, throat, face, torso, back, vital spots, legs, arms… you call it she tried it, even the unsavory kick in the nuts she tried, but did not see their eyes change from fear to pain. After each hit they were hit with the full burnt of her current treasury, a dozen and a half of weapons that all to gladly dug themselves into their owner’s opponent, be it that they did not always succeed in doing so. The young magus, noticing how many of her by-fear-paralysed opponents still stood upright after her attacks pissed her off enormously. Five had either fallen to her assault or to the sharpened edge of her Treasury, but the eight that remained stood strong despite their wounds, and found themselves nearly lifted of their paralysis. Kitalpha saw their limbs move faintly and stepped back, and held out her hand, a strong dark red aura forming around her palm, and disappearing into it as if it were to be absorbed. She extended her hand, whispering silently as a shockwave of malice was sent forth, bashing into the remaining cyclopses and throwing them all off their feet with such force it sent them flying. ”Heavenly Flight Star - Art of Calming Carnage.” Horama growled softly at seeing his vessel enjoy herself and snorted. ”Heh, out for their blood and still enjoying it… Get going little monster, my instincts tell me more trouble is about to come.” The blonde growled back at her werewolf counterpart. ”I’m NOT a monster.” And as she did started going the way the newer scents had come from. On her way she picked up the scent of onne of the cyclops still remaining alive, and wondered what it was doing so far away from the rest... she smelled no blood or however faintly she might've, so she wondered. But not for long. It was hidden from sight but she heard the sounds of combat, a male voice and then suddenly a strong wiff being forced into her nostrils; the same sweet and spicy smells she'd picked up before. Kitalpha ran off right away towards the source of said scents, and through the lesswning thicket and trees made out the silhouette of a large humanoid monster and a man clad in red fighting it. Above the warrior in red, upon a tree branch, Kitalpha noticed a woman in white with golden protective gear, both their scents filling her nose due to her enhanced sense of smell. It were the scents she’d smelled earlier and thus, as she recognised the man clad in red as Aemon Trahaearn and didn’t see any hostility in the woman clad in white garments, tried to come out with a gesture of greeting. Her voice however switched its choice of words as the sudden appearance of danger unfolded before her; the red-haired woman seemed to have distracted Aemon, who took his eyes off the cyclops for but a few moments. The cursed blonde could see the accident happening before it did and shot forward, a strong voice resonating as she jumped out of the thicket and took that momentum to kick it full in the back. "Eyes on your real prey, fatso!" The cyclops stumbled forward a bit, and although seemingly not hurt by the kick, it being thrown off balance was enough for it to cease its attack. The giant monster turned at its new assailant and tried to swing its club at her. Kitalpha dodged by squatting underneath the incoming chunk of wood and jumped up, slamming her fist into the monster’s face with so much force that it stumbled back once more towards the forest line, and ended up impaling itself on a tree as it came crashing down with a loud bang. The clearing showed itself before her as she stood up, still standing on the dead cyclops beneath her, and rose her arm in greeting as jumped off the fallen cyclops, making her way towards the twosome. ”Hehe. Well... fabulous weather for a good day fist fight, won’t you say? Mind an extra pair of hands on the job?” Kitalpha flashed a short grin, her face standing friendly but her red eyes and elongated pupils keenly scanning the environment. Horama remained in the shadows and wandered off slightly, not willing to go through introductions with other mortals, even though the chance of messing with his vessel seemed so tempting. For now he stayed out of sight to assess his options.

Wordcount: 5194/1000

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Defeated:

• 13/13 cyclops (1× weak roll + 1 remain from previous weak roll)
    • 20/20 snakes (2x normal roll)

• HP: 100/100
    • MP: 80/100

Spells on cooldown
    • Beast of Carnage 1/2 posts
    • Art of Calming Carnage 1/2 posts

Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Experience : 2,168

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 21st September 2017, 6:32 pm

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event PGMkCor

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies
    Cyclops 12/12 dealt with
    Chimera 2/2 dealt with
    Twin headed Snakes 5/5 tied up
    Griffin 1/1 Destroyed.

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"This Wolrd is big on Justice, even so I’ll never be saved."

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    Aemon looked at the Cyclops he had been fighting while he held Alibhe and Ciara out in front of him calculating what his next move would be. The dragon inside him urged him to utilize the power and while he had no doubt that it would be enough to deal with this single cyclops as well as the others it had arrived with but he knew there were more on their way as well as other creatures being drawn to the blood shed being spewed on the field here. If that was indeed the case the beasts could be far stronger which would make this not a sprint to the finish but a marathon of a battle. Before his offensive could be mounted on the Cyclops in front of him he had allowed himself to get distracted by a very peculiar event. Suddenly an arrow stuck into the ground between his legs which caused him to look down at the arrow. When he would bring his eyes up he saw a new comer wearing a white colored out with vibrant red hair flew down and mounted her own unique offense on the Cyclops. "Must be her arrow." he said, coming to that conclusion since she was the only one near him. He watched as she weaved in between the group of cyclops provoking their aggressive nature and causing them to swing at her but miss her and instead smack into another Cyclops. She continued to do so and they continued hit each other until they started to fight on their own without any interference from her. "That’s one way I suppose." he said and reached down to pluck the fiery arrow from the ground and twirled it between his fingers. He recalled his swords and summoned his bow from the weapons Factory to utilize this gifted arrow properly. He knocked it on the left side of the bow and pulled the bowstring to a full draw but before he could bring the bow up to take aim at the cyclops someone had decided to attack his target. Long flowing blonde hair belonging to the beauty with blonde hair that he met during a job. Kitalpha, the queen as she referred to herself, however what she was queen of was still up for debate. He would smirk at her comment though, "It is a nice day indeed but for a fist fight I wouldn’t say so. A hunt is more appropriate for this situation." he would say knowing it may or may not spark a bit of conflict with the queen. He relaxed is drawing arm and lowered the bow down so the arrow was pointing at the ground and not at Kita as she has been known to be called. "but it’s too late to really ask to join me. Looks as if you took already have wouldn’t you say?" referring to the cyclops she had just taken down and then pointing with his forehead at the carnage she had left in her wake before joining in his battle. "And it seems you killed all the prey."

However he was soon to be proven very wrong for the hunt was far from over. "Or I could be wrong." he said looking in the direction new scents had appeared from and soon they would make themselves known to field of battle. There were twelve more Cyclops identical to those that were just slain by the red haired girl and Kitalpha, ten large snakes each with two heads and four creatures straight out of a nightmare.. Chimera. "Well It seems like they are much more organized that the average beast." he pulled the bow to a full draw with his eye aiming down the arrow a red colored cross hair could be seen in the pupil of Aemon’s eye. With the power of his bow he can see the path that the arrow will fly and thus aims it right at the eye of one of the cyclops. He let his fingers snap open and released the fire arrow sending it flying and slams into the eye of one of the cyclops. It yelled in agony and began to swing wildly slamming it’s massive hands into two other cyclops and one of the snake heads forcing it to knock into the other one. The two snakes began to bite at one another while the cyclops with a fire arrow in its eye continued to flail about. "but no matter how organized a beast is just a beast." he muttered but then the voice of Ddraig spoke to him. “I hope you’re not honestly planning on using just your weapons for this. We will be here all day if you do.” Aemon smirked That didn’t take as long as I guessed it would. he let his bow drop from his grip and sent it back into his weapons factory but no. Even if I had all day my weapons wouldn’t be enough for this fight. Using only my swords would get me dangerously close to them and i would run out my arrows before actually making a dent in their numbers. Ddraig would chuckle, “So you finally plan on using some of my power instead of your little toys?” Aemon would shake his head, No not some. I will be using all of it.  Ddraig trembled, “ do you mean…”  However Aemon’s words would not only cut off Ddraig but answer the question he was about to pose. "I who shall Awaken." he started the chant and a red aura flowed around him "I shall become the Red Dragon Emperor and pave the way of Destruction!" More red aura spiked out like a wildfire, "I shall drown you in the depth of Crimson Purgatory!" the Aura now flared out creating a blinding flash of red light and as it dwindled to nothing the change Aemon took would be revealed. Red colored scales had managed to grow on his skin and overlap each other over and over again creating thick layers which would eventually look like plates on a suit of armor however it was much more than that. The red scales connected to the partial forms his body could take, his hand, legs, wings and the tail and expanded on each of these forms. His Emerald colored eyes glowed behind the eye sockets of the helmet from the scales that crept up his body. The light created by his glowing green eyes hardened into dense lense like objects. He let his wings unfold and expand as far as they could go letting them stretch a bit before use. Aside from the Cyclops in pain the other eleven all locked their eye on him as his aura continued to flow from his body and due to his enhanced senses he could see them staring. He took a step forward and his aura grew the cyclops that were aware of his presence backed away and eventually ran off. "Well how about that, they ran off before actually fighting me." but of course Ddraig had something to say but unlike before which was solely in his head the gems that garnished his armor lit up as the dragon spoke and could be heard out loud, “Of course they did. While they aren’t the have never been the most intelligent of creatures their instincts are very much present. The power of a dragon is nothing to be trifled with and they feel as much hence their decision to flee from this place.” Aemon looked up at the remaining creatures, "You might want to give them the memo, they aren’t running away." Ddraig scoffed at Aemon’s words, “That is an unfortunate side effect of your lack of power. If it were me prior to being sealed into that trinket not a single beast would remain here but since your body is acting as the conduit for my power they only sense a small portion of my true power.”

"Wait did you just call me weak?" he asked knowing full well that was what Ddraig had implied. ”One day Dragon I will make you rue those words but until then..." he looked up at the ten snakes and the four chimera still opposing him, "I will take my aggression out on them with this power of yours Ddraig or am I too weak for that too." Once again the gems lit as the dragon spoke, “Don’t be an idiot. Despite your shortcomings the amount of power I am supplying you should make a fight against them no more difficult than cutting through a cake.” The time to talk was done, it was time to fight now for real.  With a flap of his wings he soared through the air targeting one of the chimera to attack. His speed caught the ferocious beast off guard and he grabbed the head of the goat by the horns, one in each hand and yanked the hefty body of the chimera off the ground and pulled it into the air with him. One he reached fifty feet in the air he stopped his ascension and released his grip on the horns and used his wings to fly down to the ground pushed the airborne beast down with him with the applied force on the beast's belly. The snake tail snapped at him but he caught it by its neck and held on while using his free hand to continue to push. He pulled back from and released the snake tail and let the beast smash into the ground with a thud. Clearly stunned by the impact of the throw Aemon circled in the air and quickly descended to the ground landing with both feet on the chest of the chimera. The other chimera wasted little to no time in mounting an assault on Aemon. It lunged at him and lowered it’s ram head while the one Aemon was standing on struck out with it’s snake tail with fangs bared at the Dragon. With a long flap of his wings he pushed himself backwards away from the oncoming attack at watched as the goat head found their horns bashing into Chimera stuck in the crater created by the impact of being driving from fifty feet in the air. "Welsh Dragon’s Tail sweep." he would flex the muscles in his tail and sweeps it across striking the two Chimera that had slammed their heads into their companion. Once the contact was made, his destructive aura was transferred into their bodies and spread like a poison through their bodies causing immense pain in the process. While distracted by the pain racking their bodies closed the distance between them and hit the nearest Chimera with a heavy strike dealt by his right hand and repeated the heavy strikes with his other hand and a hard knee strike. He picked up its damaged body and tossed it into that was also poisoned. "Dragon Nails." red colored aura encased both of his hands taking on the shape of five long mandible claws and attacked the Chimera group, slashing and hacking once, twice three times among the poisoned duo. The Chimera had planted in the ground finally stood up and despite suffering the pain of Aemon’s poison in it the Lion’s mouth wide open. It let loose a loud roar and the shockwave created from the roar raced to him. His wings spread wide open and he put his right hand up, "Rho Aias" a crimson colored barrier was projected from his wings taking the shape of a large shield created from his destruction energy. The shock wave met the shield and while part of it was destroyed the shield would break away and reduce the damage created by the roar by half. Luckily the armor like scales took away some of the damage as well. He had no words he would let his actions speak for him, the Chimera charged at him with its head lowered however despite wanting to meet him head on, Aemon wasn’t about to let that happen and let his wings flap once to let him leap over the horned head of the goat and while above it he held his hand out and let a red sphere gather just past his knuckles, "Dragon Shot." the sphere of red energy shot forward and hit the chimera right in the center of the back. A crack could be heard from the impact and it laid on it’s belly not moving aside from labored breathing.

His attention was then given to the five snakes that were present but since each of the serpents had two heads it seemed like he was dealing with ten opponents. However he knew of a way he could make this to his advantage here. He took to the sky and fly towards the snakes kicking the head of one as he flew by which made it try to snap at the Red Dragon but all that did was confirm what Aemon knew and that was they react and don’t think. Aemon swooped back down in front of one of the snakes and then zipped over in front of another and repeated this until be had all of their attention. They all snapped forward trying to attack but once he saw an opening he flew in between two of the snakes and out between another pair. He did this over and over making them each stretch out and try to catching him unknowing that he was making them get tangled and knotted. Aemon stopped flying and hovered in place with his arms over his chest and watched as ten heads tried to snap at him but they all stopped just short of him. Instead of attacking him they started to snip and bite each other and Aemon would leave them to it and fly up higher but found himself being hurled into the ground stomach first by an unseen gust of wind. Before he could get himself off the ground he felt something reach around him and pull him into the air and once at an insane height it released him causing him to fall to the ground however his wings spread out and he recovered with a barrel roll and then got himself upright to see what it was that attacked him. "Now this is a real treat." he finally said and Ddraig agreed, “A Griffin. It looks like this is getting interesting.” the dragon added to Aemon’s remark. "Looks like we get a Dragon vs Griffin." Aemon soared into the air towards the Griffin as it whipped its wings at him launching razor wind at him and while he could have dodged him easy enough he had a different plan in mind, "Welsh Dragon scaled skin." the scaled armor grew thicker and despite being hit by the wind the extra scales protected him against it as he charged through the wind smashing into the Griffin with a headbutt and put him in position for another attack, "Welsh Dragon Destruction Kick." and with an axe kick full of his energy he slammed the back of his heel into the Griffin’s head and sent it plummeting to the ground but not alone. Aemon closed his wings and let himself fall into a nose dive catching up with the Griffin. Once he was close enough he grabbed a hold of both of it’s wings and pressed his feet into its back and rode it all the way down to the ground where it would crash hard due to not having use of it’s wings to attempt to reduce the impact. Aemon tightened his grasp and leaned over the Griffin with his mouth wide open. A red sphere of energy started to gather in front of his mouth and would continue to grow as the energy gathered before him and as the sphere grew in size it also drew closer to the Griffin "Red Dragon’s Roar!" he released the full blast of destructive energy at the Griffin point blank and connect with the beast pushing it into the ground causing a larger crater to be created where the Griffin was. After the attack he felt the form taking its toll on his body and so he released it reverting back to his human form and his red and black outfit but feel to his knees with Labored breaths and wiped clean of his mana. The Griffin was dead and the dragon had won.

template by Darkee

A BEAST INSIDE MY BRAIN ♣ event 14e642f

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:00 am