Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Town Terror

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Wedding Town Terror Empty Wedding Town Terror

Post by Fluffy 20th August 2017, 6:26 pm

Job Title: Wedding Town terror
    Player Requirements: 12,000 words
    Job Requirements: At least 1 b-rank or 2 c-rank mages.
    Job Location: Any Town In Village
    Job Description:
    Some Dark Guilds have quite the fondness for playing around tortuously with the residents of whatever country the guild is located within. Two youth's within a village of Fiore have been betrothed by their parents, however, one of their little siblings is not too pleased with this fact. Somehow?! The young child saved up a very decent amount of jewel, enough so that they became capable of putting a job up for the dark guilds. Your mission is simple, stop the wedding from taking place, through any means possible though they have made it clear harming their sibling will result in no payment, but you can always kill them and take your jewel, in the end. Regardless of your chosen path, it's always nicer when someone invites you to cause mayhem isn't it?
    Enemies:
    Weak:
    Wedding Attendants x 30: Regular citizens of the village invited to the wedding, some of them may use magic but it won't hurt much, and for the most part they are all equal to psychical attackers of B rank dealing that amount of melee damaged, except in cases where they use a weapon where its counted as a weak weapon and added properly. These people are varied greatly but all have a hp bar of 150 hp.

Normal:
    Wedding Staff x 15: People who came from out of town to cater to the wedding somehow, including people like chef's, florists and the priest for a few examples. Unlike The prior rank of enemies? They have much more stamina having 300hp, physically they deal B-rank plus legendary weapon damage if they wield a weapon. However, a good deal of these people are capable of some form of magic that is equal to c-rank magic.

Strong:
    The Betrothed: Appearing as a set of to be married youth's, or just one of the two, they possess 400 hp and won't even try to physically attack being capable of various Magic's up to B-rank level.

Boss:
    Parent's Of The Betrothed x 4: Something that was not included in the job posting was the past all four parents of the to be wed couple are retired mages! With 500 points into health and A-ranked magic of varies types, they won't be easy to take down.

Reward:
    Double B-Rank Exp
    18k jewels

Last edited by Fluffy on 20th August 2017, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Wedding Town Terror Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Wedding Town Terror Empty Re: Wedding Town Terror

Post by Guest 20th August 2017, 7:08 pm

If we're going for double exp i'd recommend bumping that word count up more~
    I'd say 12,000 words or more.
    But in return you can raise that jewel reward to 18k or so~
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 20th August 2017, 7:11 pm

did it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Wedding Town Terror Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Post by Guest 20th August 2017, 8:25 pm

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:06 am