Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Klass@ct

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

    Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Share
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 19th August 2017, 2:22 pm

    Sign-up
    Job Desc:
    Monster Containment; A Job-Based Event!

    How many players can join in a topic?: 2-5 players may sign up per topic, but you may not have multiple of your own characters in the same topic. There is no limit on sign-ups, meaning everyone will have a chance to do the event. You may only do the event job once per character.

    How much do I need to type? As it's a job-based event there is a set word count based on the highest ranked player! Luckily these are much lower than would normally be needed for the exp being rewarded!

    D: 500 words per player.
    C: 1000 words per player.
    B: 2000 words per player.
    A: 3000 words per player.
    S+: 4000 words per player.

    Where: Fat Monster Land.

    Synopsis of Event/What's going on:
    Rumors of the monsters running around Fat Monster land beginning to venture out to attack the places nearby have been getting around. Every day these become less rumor and more front page news. The Magic Council can not have these monsters continuing to advance and cause harm to the lands surrounding them, and thus they have sent out for any mages willing to help beat back the monster advances and if possible take out whatever monsters incited the others to begin wandering away from their normal stomping grounds.

    *Any mages who came at the call of the Council will simply be fighting until the monster's boss has been slain. Since the monster attacks are well known about it is also for dark mages or such to show up and try to help the monsters attack nearby towns and villages. (nondescript ones of your making)*

    NPC's:
    N/A

    Monsters/Enemies:  (All enemies must be rolled for, including the boss. Boss must be slain to succeed for a good ending. All enemies rolled must be fought if you are going for the good ending. If going for an evil ending, attack a town/group/etc once rolling a boss to ally with it; other enemies will attack you until then.)

    Weak;
    Cyclops: The normal giant 12 feet tall standard cyclops, these monsters are foot soldiers and the first beasts encountered, showing up in regimes of 12-20 they deal only physical damage equal to that of an A-rank. They have no magic and have 200hp each. Physical attacks are 50% less effective on these monsters.

    Normal;
    Two-Headed Snake: Large snakes of 20 feet long who sport two heads and use venomous magic, they can use an AoE smog that travels 15 meters from them dealing C-rank damage, bite people in a post dealing .5 D-rank DOT poison damage for 3 turns, and whip their tails to do A rank physical damage to whatever they hit. These snakes often show up 5-10 strong and have 300hp

    Strong;
    Chimeras: Averagely sized typical chimera’s they do not like seem like much of a threat at first, only showing up in groups of 2-4 at a time. However they have 500hp each, will often team up on the same mage, deal user-rank AoE damage with a max ranged roar, can each a magic attack up to user-rank once per post without taking damage, the snakehead deals user-rank DOT damage with a toxic bite and they can deal A-rank physical damage with ramming attacks

    BOSS;
    Griffins: These are the masterminds behind the monster's recent strange aggressive advances. Like any good generals, they are accompanied by at least one set of all lower rank monsters when one appears. These must be defeated before it can truly be reached. This monster is capable of flight and uses multiple wind type spells, all of which deal user-rank damage to whoever they strike. His physical attacks deal User-rank spell damage, and if he happens to pick someone up and drop them from a great height, this increases to User-rank spell damage times two and stuns that character for a single post.

    Possible Rewards: 2 ranks of exp above the player, max 10-year rank exp (S rank+ gets 2x 10 year exp), 50k jewels for each player. (H ranks receive triple jewels [150k] reward as well)
    Note: No bonuses are added to rewards, as it is still an event.
    Sign Up your group in this topic!

    and

    Go here when you finish so that it may be rewarded!

    Event topics must be turned in by the end of September 15th, EST.

    3000 Words Per Player (Word Requirement)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Well… this job came with a short warning. Despite being in the news everywhere, Mura never felt the presence of a siege of monsters beginning to dot around Fiore, or specifically the area best known as Fat Monsterland. The name was rather primitive, but it suited the environment just perfectly. Now, with the request directly sent from the Magic Council on their job board, Mura couldn’t but put his attention to it. Combined with the latest buzzes around town, it sounded like a huge issue that had to be dealt with in an instant. And while Kyuken and Zirconis hang out on first floor, the shaman thought through the quest that he held in his palm. It sounded so… flat. Monsters. He had dealt with the most complicated deities, so it was natural for him to have this feeling swim around the back of his head. Nonetheless was this request rated beyond the others, so he guessed that time wasn’t for thinking; the question now was, who would accompany him?

    Being a job of this caliber, it would be smart to seek assistance. Therefore, the shaman quickly went towards one that would benefit from the different kind of objective in a big way. Given her person, she seemed to suit more diplomatic formulas, but she was also among the strongest mages in the guild. He was steadfast when he entered the library and ‘recruited’ her for the mission. Smoothly, they both had taken the journey towards the unknown land that he now stood at. Pretty wasted at all sides, except from the view of monsters in the background. The only other, strange view was that of the third person that had joined them in this mission; having got the same request at hand, it only helped to gather up like this once in a while…

    WC: 305


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on 20th August 2017, 1:33 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Everyone in the guild knew that Sorano Granon was almost always sitting at her desk in the library, reading, resting, training, or doing guild master work. As a result, she often got visits from guildmates, asking her permission, questions, or just paying the girl a visit. It was no surprise to her then, when the heavy doors swung open to reveal Mura, one of the members she was closest to. Nodding politely at the mage, she instantly agreed when he asked if she would go on the mission. Of course she had heard of it already – it was almost impossible not to have heard of the huge request for help that had spread all over Earthland, gathering mages of all types to hunt down the monsters in some absurd place known as “Fat Monster Land”. She had been considering doing the job already, so the shaman’s request for help was extremely convenient. Following behind with Hoshi, they would soon arrive at their destination.

    “Will there be a third member?” she asked curiously, looking about the area. Mura’s eyes seemed to be darting around the clearing, looking for someone, and she wondered who else had come. With such a large, widespread request, she wouldn’t be surprised if they happened to bump into other familiar faces. Already, she could sense the edges of a few auras through the trees, and imprints of magic. At first, such a job had surprised her. Something so simple as killing a bunch of monsters surely couldn’t require mages from all over the world? There had to be something more to this seemingly desperate plea for help. Was there something abnormal about these creatures, or was it… something even more ulterior? While some may say that the letter mage was overthinking things, this was quite honestly how she thought about everything. Considering it from all angles, she tended to be more successful this way.

    »»-------------------------¤----------------------««

    Sorry for the bad post!

    317o/o 3000


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Charlotte

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 177
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,400

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Charlotte on 1st September 2017, 3:49 pm

    401 / 3000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose

    War. It was such a scary word to utter for the White Witch who only wished for peace and the best to those around her, regardless of the fact if they were labelled as good or evil. Charlotte saw no difference in people and tried to aid everyone equally and as much as she could. Whether that was naive of her was up to others to judge, for she was simply chasing a dream of hers that she wanted to fulfill. Of course, Black Rose was already involved in this war declared by the monsters as well. Naturally, since it was a legal guild that was almost obliged to reply to the Magic Council's call. Not to mention that the invasion seemed to be so grand that even the Church of the Black Cross started to act in the shadows, trying to dwindle the enemy numbers. Charlotte, on the other hand, was tasked with something quite different as a proper cleric. She was to aid those who engage in combat and heal those who sustain any injuries. An order that fit her rather well! The only problem was the fact that the Black Cross was too busy on the front lines to provide any transporation to the battlefield at all, leaving the witch to her own devices and magic. Thank goodness for the world shift she possessed. Though as it was magic that focused more on moving from one world to another, using it to move within one singular world was a bit difficult. But eventually, she would make it and a white magical circle would appear on the ground behind where Mura and Sorano were already witing, spitting the pale girl right out of it as she landed on the ground and swiftly picked herself back up, seeing the two individuals.

    "A..ah! I am so terribly sorry for the delay, Charlotte Whiterose of the guild Black Rose and Church of the Black Cross is reporting to duty! I'm a cleric who is supposed to support the fighters and make sure their wounds are treated, so... so..."

    Growing unsure while desperately trying to bow down and apologize to the two while introducing herself, she eventually have up and straightened up her body once more to have a proper look at the two other mages. They didn't exactly look like officials that were leading the main supression army... who exactly were they?
    pyxis


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 3rd September 2017, 10:17 am

    “Yup. I got words from a Council Member that someone from Black Rose would aid us, but… I’m not entirely sure who,” he replied to the letter mage, pushing up his bangs a little. For now, no signs of enmity had shown up, and it appeared that they were quite safe to go. They just needed the last member to arrive, most likely someone unfamiliar with the two Fairy Tail mages. Meanwhile, Mura walked a few meters and inspected the view that he saw from here; they were on top of a rather tall hill where they could all watch over the horizon and the distances where dots began moving ever so slowly. It indicated that there were presences among the Monsters from this land nearby, but they couldn’t engage yet. They had to wait…

    It was important to be gathered before going in, and that was why Mura smiled when another spirit caught his attention. Although, his face did turn a little blank when she just fell like that, straight to the ground like a meteor. It happened too quick, and all of a sudden, she was up on her toes and greeting. Her words went from surprised, to apologizing, to desperate over a span of a few seconds. While she was yet bowing to them, he slowly moved towards her and laid a hand on her head. “H… Hey, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Mura, we’re both from Fairy Tail.” He stroke her hair a little, while letting Sorano greet herself, to try and ease the atmosphere that must’ve terrorized her during the greeting, because being anxious already could be fatal when they first went into action. He knew not yet her role, though, but it was reasonable. Letting go again, he looked down the hill and blinked. The area was suddenly roaming with dots of presences everywhere, it was almost too hard to distinguish friend from foe. “Eh… guys, they’re getting closer and closer. A lot of them… holy ghost…” “H-How many are there?!” Kyuken suddenly erupted, looking down the hill as well in his spirit ball form. Zirconis sweated too; not even he could eat that many. “Wouldn’t it be a little tiring to just go out in the middle of all that… that’s what I’m thinking.”

    305 + 382 = 687


    Last edited by Mura Kensho on 17th September 2017, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on 4th September 2017, 7:40 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Listening to Mura explain the situation, Sorano nodded, looking around for traces of magical energy from a legal mage. A mage from Black Rose? Thinking back on it now, the girl realized that although Black Rose and Fairy Tail had forged an alliance during Kanix’s leadership, she had never really interacted with anyone from the guild. They were heavily involved in everything, yet at the same time, they somehow weren’t. They were elusive, to tell the truth – hard to predict and hard to pinpoint anything about them. Curiosity stirred within the letter mage’s gut as she thought over this. No contact had ever come in after Kanix disappeared, leaving Sorano wondering about the nature of the guilds’ relationship.

    Just as she was musing over these thoughts, the letter mage would be surprised by a sudden blur of light behind them. Turning quickly, the fairies would find themselves faced with the sight of a small-statured girl with shocking white hair. Hm? Was this the mysterious Black Rose mage? Sorano watched in interest as she picked herself off, greeting them with a hurried introduction. Gathering from her greetings, the guild master could gather that she was likely some sort of healer. Having once been a primarily support mage in the past as well, the letter mage could certainly relate. Though her circumstances had since then been changed, some of that mindset still resided in her cranium. Mura, ever the cheerful one instantly plopped his hand on her head. It was strange, how attracted the people in her guild were to cute things. It seemed like an unavoidable trait for members of Fairy Tail – you join, you turn into something along the lines of a pedophile, was that it? She chimed in as well, offering up her name and a hand to shake. “Sorano Granon and Hoshi, it’s nice to meet you, Charlotte,” was accompanied by an awkward, uncomfortable smile. As always, it was a foreign concept to her, the smiling, and it never really turned out the way she wanted it to. Hoshi grinned cheerfully however, and nodded agreeably at the girl. Not being so scared as the exceed had been in the past, she got along much better with strangers.

    “Well, Mura, the whole of Fiore basically got invited. There’s more mages than you’d think here,” came the pointed response to his comment on the droves of mages and monsters they could all sense below. “And from what I see, it makes sense to invite so many. That is the most monsters I’ve ever seen in one area before.” Here, she paused, listening to the ace’s comment. “Yeah, a plan would probably be a smart choice. Should we split roles among the group, or come up with a basic procedure for taking care of a monster? Or we could sorta just start at the edge and work our way in?” She was plenty accustomed to Mura’s magicks and his style of fighting, but Charlotte was a total mystery to her. The girl was not lacking in magical power – she had plenty skill to match the fairy mages, but where exactly she specialized was still a murky area to the letter mage.

    »»-------------------------¤----------------------««

    So ye imma just roll a heck ton of stuff mmhm idk

    847o/o 3000


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:

    NPC

    Posts : 21367
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by NPC on 4th September 2017, 7:40 am

    The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 17th September 2017, 4:38 am

    Keeping his eyes down, he watched over the gatherings of a few of the, perhaps, millions of strange forms and beings that roamed this plane. While Sorano gave her greetings to the new Black Rose mage as well, he noticed how a few gatherings began looking around as distant sounds of other mages’ attacks could be heard, from the horizons to the other sides of the large mountain. The fights seemed to have gotten quite heated, and they barely noticed any threat approaching just yet. Sorano added to the fact that many mages from all around their country had joined up and accepted the invitation from the Council. Even she was quite surprised of the large, large, large, extremely huge, almost exponential growth and collection of enemies below, and it didn’t seem familiar for Sorano to even drop her guard for a second because of mere ‘surprise’. That, alone, gave it a huge impact on the shaman as he even dropped a sweat pearl.

    “… If we split up, then perhaps they would try and outnumber us,” he responded to her suggestions about the two-three ways that they could take, “Let’s see how strong that one of them are, and we can take it from there.” Without further information, he suddenly dashed towards the edge of the cliff and unsheathed both Harusame and the Futsu no Mitama Blade. “Kyuken! Time to shine..!” he warned the samurai ghost who followed behind as Mura leapt off of the more smooth area at the edge of another hill that they all stood on, suddenly finding himself above the lower grounds where the concentrations of monsters were smaller than further in the lands. Targeting one from the sky, he dove downwards and swung his katana forward, for as soon as he was only a few centimeters from the target, Kyuken’s spirit travelled through the metallic blade and emerged as another sword, finely cutting through the sudden, unharmed meat of the monster. Its state, however, was far from unharmed as it almost fell from the attack, while Mura found himself above the beast, soaring to stay away from its long tail and fangs. It was a rather huge snake, and it had two heads, which interested the shaman a little. However, it was still on his menu now, no matter what species that it was. Given by its reaction, it wasn’t as vulnerable as he thought; he could calculate about 6-7 more hits from his magic to end this one individual. Readying the next hit, he swung up his spirited blade and dashed further down to try and cut one of its heads off…

    Targeting: Normal Monster - 300 HP - 40 HP (Spirit Bind: Strong Control) = 260 HP

    687 + 439 = 1126 WC


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on 21st September 2017, 2:23 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Thank god for Mura Kensho. With the letter mage’s exhaustingly slow pace of thought, it likely would have taken ages for her to come to a decision. So while Mura’s actions of leaping off a cliff was sudden, Sorano was definitely glad he had. Following after him, she too grasped Kagayaku between her fingers, looking for a piece of monster for the knives to chow down on. And although the letter mage didn’t once look back to check on Charlotte, the exceed by her side blinked blearily back at the clifftop, only to find… Nothing. Where had once stood a small white-haired mage, looking lonely and unsure, there was only the soft rustling of grass on the sandy stone, shadows starting to creep over the horizon. Hoshi shivered, turning to alert the older mages, only to find that both Mura and Sorano had plunged into battle already, Mura’s katana showing its worth, while the letter mage was already at work, fingers tracing out a spell in the air as she faced another monster that had been alerted to their presence. Facing a swarm of twenty or so cyclops creatures, Sorano quickly released a stream of rain-like water bullets into the air, pointing them to where the monsters were located.

    Hoshi sighed, licked her muzzle worriedly, then cast off the feeling, deciding that it was n=more important to support her guildmates as of now. Jumping towards one of the cyclops, the exceed unsheathed her claws, scratching a neat red mark down the side of a cyclops’ face. When turned around, enragement boiling in its single, grotesque eye, the feline whirled around in a newly learned movement, slamming her back paw into the gelatinous murk. When her efforts were rewarded by the oozing of a black sludge-like blood issuing from his socket, the exceed shuddered in discomfort, moving on to work with the next creature. Her mental state had been improving at a rapid pace, her confidence having been built up now to a near-normal extent. Yet, as much as these efforts had paid off, it was nowhere near good enough to combat the queasiness that stirred in her gut as she looked at the crumpled mess of a monster and felt the hot sledge clinging to her fur. She shook her head, dispatching another one of the minions in the same fashion. This was nothing she should be worrying about when her guildmates were working even harder.

    Now, while Sorano was a much less awkward fighter than the inexperienced exceed was, it was still a bit difficult to efficiently take care of dispatching all the monsters when they were surging upon them in such numbers. Although her previous spell was holding some of them off, few were truly fallen, and she knew that more magic would have to be utilized. A frown on her face, the letter mage quickly sets up a transparent shield of words, manipulating it this way and that with her hands. Although the spell in itself is not an offensive one, she had learned that by swinging it roughly from side to side, it was certainly capable of keeping people back and knocking a few of her opponents down. While swinging the shield back and forth with one hand, the other quickly formed a silvery mirror in front of it, letting it crack into ten pieces with a command in her mind. After shattering, the reflective pieces were shot through the shield, slicing through the cyclops. Combined with the still ongoing barrage of watery bullets, the combined spells made for an efficient way of picking off the monsters, the letter mage moving around to dispatch any weakened ones with her knives.

    After ensuring that the cyclops Hoshi had injured would certainly perish, the letter mage let out a breath, hoping that there would be a short pause in the fighting for her to gather her thoughts. However, there was no such luck. As her shield finally faded from the strain it had withheld, being bombarded by attacks before, a sudden hissing sound would catch her attention. Blinking in what was somewhat akin to dismay, she turned only to see a twenty-foot two-headed sliding from the bushes, yet another one coming in close behind. It seems the Magic Council really did have a good reason this time for requesting so many mages, if they were this plentiful.

    »»-------------------------¤----------------------««

    2x Weak defeated, taking on 2x Normal next

    1576o/o 3000


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Charlotte

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 177
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,400

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Charlotte on 28th September 2017, 1:18 pm

    1302 / 3000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose

    The girl was a fair bit nervous due to the fact that she had to work with people she had never even seen before. And as she tried to be as formal as she could possibly be, the reaction she got was something she would have never even tried to expect. The boy that was present here went right to her and placed his hand on her head, patting her gently. Suffice to say, it made the girl completely freeze in place for a little bit. But at least she recollected herself soon after, as there was no clear hostile intent coming from the two in front of her. Getting back from her bowing position, it was obvious that she was blushing a little bit from the gesture before, her rosy cheeks reflective as the sun gently caressed them all. The other girl came closer too, introducing herself as Sorano and extending her hand forward for shaking. Literally shaking off the uncertainty, she would very meekly squeeze the guild master's hand as she tightened her grip on the staff she was holding in the other hand, the rosy blush deepening and changing into shades of brighter red. And not even two mages, there was also an exceed that was flying above the ground in somewhat excited manner. To it, the young white witch quickly bowed as well.

    From the introduction, the situation quickly transformed into one of action, as they started observing their surroundings and just how serious their situation really was. Mages everywhere gathered in a single land to battle the advancing army of monsters that was threatening the peace of Fiore and possibly the entire continent, if not world. A very scary thought indeed. The young female grew to enjoy this place greatly, even if life wasn't the easiest from time to time. But most of all, she adored her guild and people within it, those who welcomed her with open arms when she joined for the very first time and had absolutely no one else in her life. It was almost unbelievable just how much her life changed in a single day. And all merely because Seth told her that she should visit the guild and ask to be listed as a member. Did they plan all of this, by any chance? And speaking of the puppeteer, it has been some time since they were active. It was almost strange for them to be letting Charlotte have this much free will in her actions and adventures. It was clearly a sign of something, she just had to figure out if that something was good or bad.

    There was one unfortunate fact, however. In all of this daydreaming, the girl suddenly snapped back into reality and realized a mistake she had made. She was suddenly standing on the cliff alone. No... there was something little bit else. It was night? And there were multiple moons? The young white witch quickly realized the error of her ways, as she accidentally activated her world gate while deep in the thoughts of elsewhere. Returning back to where she was in an instant, both Mura and Sorano were no longer anywhere to be seen. Gulping, Charlotte would run toward the edge of the cliff only to see them in distance, engaging the foes. Now what would she do? She was already failing her mission as the support of those two, staying so far behind while they were putting their lives in danger for the happiness of all other people that would suffer if these monsters were to go any further than this. Gripping her staff much stronger than before, her magic would start radiating from her body, as a pair of beautiful white wings of light sprouted from her back, making her look almost like an angel. Gracefully lifting into the air, she floated down to the rest of her party as she took out a small card and threw it into the air, it's image suddenly growing much larger and falling apart into ethernano. It was Card of the Youth, something that would give the girl an Aura that started automatically healing the wounds of her allies and giving them just a bit more energy to fight.

    "I am sorry for the delay! If you have any injuries, please come to me and I will tend to them right away!"

    She was prepared to help! But not only her own allies she just met and greeted, but anyone who would be in the need. Of course, this was war. There were two very different sides, each bearing a different goal and intentions. But the white witch did not see two different sides. She could only see people who suffer. Monsters who suffer too. And she would help them all, or at least do her very best to do so. The effect of her presence alone made it so that no one could die on this battlefield. Neither humans, nor the monsters. Naturally that did not mean this would be a fruitless and infinite battle. If Mura and Sorano were to weaken the beasts enough, the heart of white would enter their forms and calm them down, pacifying them completely. The goal of this operation was not the slaughter the enemy's side. It was to stop them. And that was what Charlotte wanted, to stop them without having to sacrifice so many lives!
    pyxis


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Xiao Jing

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player -
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Posts : 297
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Marux, the Lightning Dragon
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiao Jing
    Primary Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer [ 1st Gen ]
    Secondary Magic: TBA

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Xiao Jing on 1st October 2017, 10:58 am

    ►   xiao jing
    Mura | Sorano | Charlotte
    1770/3000 words
    Almost dead but not quite
    There were certain days in a wizard's week where the remaining amount of jewel in their pockets just couldn't keep up with the demands of spending, a natural process that prompted them to search for jobs with decent payouts which also, in retrospect, became the entire driving force of the magical economy across Fiore. However, due to the unnatural influx of low-ranked wizards in the last few years, what limited resource they had on payouts that matched their level of skill became even more of a niche, somehow causing a massive discord between wizards and jobs available.

    Needless to say, the dilemma appeared to have rudely invaded a particular red-head's safe space, leaving empty voids in his pockets and the pits of his appetite writhing in desperation. The wiser decision to be made in that sort of crisis, perhaps, was to go out of his way to identify the big payers and what sort of menial task they'd have undone in their lavish mansions. And surely, that was what he'd be doing if he was a practical red-head.

    Sadly, he wasn't.

    Thrashing violently against the shadowed overgrowth that abundantly grew in these cursed lands bled the figure of a man with perhaps little to no idea where the hell he was, but his face appeared placid regardless, a characteristic smile composing the bulk of his carefree expression as he blindly traversed the Fat Monsterlands without so much so as a clue what thrived in the area, apart from the regular assumptions that could easily be deduced from the place's namesake.

    And while some are liable to thoughts of the young wizard targeting the monsterlands as a job necessity or a bounty location, that was hardly the reality of things for this peculiar orange-haired person. With no map nor a client, the penniless Xiao Jing traverses the infested place with the most basic of primal urges as his basis of control - Hunger.

    "Jing, this is some joke right?" mewled his exceed, her large, beady cat eyes highlighted with a sheen of concern and disbelief, "I know you're hungry and all but we could always go look for food in...I don't know, less exotic settings?"

    "I don't know what you're talking about Meimei~" cooed Jing, his lax grin steady as he allowed his body to sharply cut through the darkness, perhaps attracting all sorts of attention due to the sharp contrast of vermilion against the bleakness of everything around. "I can't possibly be satisfied with tiny game right now, I need more meat on the bone, you know?"

    Several rough bristles started to line the curve of the exceed's body as she grimly processed her master's thought process, her tail curling inwardly in disgust. "In other words...you want something fat and big." she huffed, slapping a paw over her eyes as she mutely agreed to categorize her decision of tagging along as anything but unwise.

    While his feline companion resolved to regret this entire escapade, Jing realized a nostalgic thrill deeply slithering through his veins, a feeling that oddly reminded him of the unsavory hunting experiences he'd have shared with the monstrous game found in the areas that circled Marux's domain. Though they have been frightful encounters, the portions of food that manifested from slaughtering those beasts still haven't compared to anything he'd found in the city, much less the normal, wildlife protected forests (which he paid with community service, mind you). If at all, his choice of hunting ground wasn't anything new to him, minus the relatively heavier menace clinging to heaps of dead foliage.

    "There's no better place to get that sort of catch than this place, right? It's free too~" he'd say, in an attempt to somewhat assure the exceed that there was nothing weird about their current situation, albeit in mild futility, "This is virgin land Meimei, no fugs here to tell us what to do with the wildlife."

    "Assuming the wildlife here isn't toxic and made of gross, smelly monster matter! Yakh!" Meilin spat, sticking her tongue out to further affirm her distaste, "I'd rather eat the porridge they serve to inmates."

    Scrunching his nose in revolution at the thought of prison food, Xiao Jing would have gladly berated his feline comrade on her misled ideas with plenty confidence to match, had it not been for the reoccurring stomping noises that grew in intensity over time, where a low grumble of unintelligent beings crumpled into an isolated spot of the area. In immediate reaction to an approaching shadow, Xiao Jing opts to wedge his body into a crevice between two trees, their leaves still seemingly intact. From his vantage point, the red-head would make out the faintest outline of something towering above him at inhumane heights, the echoes of its footsteps creating a nightmarish symphony with the hissing sounds that littered the ground beneath the creature.

    "M-m-mo-mon-monsters....!" his exceed whimpered, shielding her eyes from the parade of fear with the rim of her witch hat, "J-jing...! We have to turn back, p-please!"

    He pitied the feline slightly as he felt her tremble on his shoulder - though her words hadn't managed to pierce his brain completely for him to consider fleeing. Rather, the sight further enraptured him with excitement, his nerves singing with an energetic thrum. As a means to soothe her, Jing pried her from spot before popping her lithe body into his fairly spacious travel bag, where the exceed would say nothing at all but a soft mewl of appreciation...and mild disappointment that they were, indeed, staying.

    "There's our dinner, Meimei," he whispered, clipping the bag shut, but making sure to provide an opening for her air supply to breathe into. "And I'm not going home without it."

    In one short, perhaps insignificant instant, a slither of lightning manifested at his fingertips, climbing to his wrists and further consuming the length of his arms. The crackling jolt that tickled his skin began to gently coax his innate thirst for violence, his current state of mind fluctuating from sanity bit by bit as he approached the hoard of monsters, eyeing their formation much too keenly for anyone simply observing - as if he tried to ingrain their movements into his brain, every single second of it.

    Soon, however, a rapture of foreign noises clamored about from behind a clearing, things akin to metals clashing about and magic pulsing to and fro with decent mastery over it, and it became increasingly apparent to the red-head that he hadn't been as alone as he initially thought.

    Whether or not that was a good thing...he'd rather keep to himself.

    The sudden burst of commotion eventually managed to hurriedly catch the monster hoard's attention, where the large beast bellowed with an intensity unmatched as they moved to destroy whatever was the reason for those peculiar, humane sounds. To anyone who'd have realized fear in their systems from being in the same space as those beasts, their eventual departure would be seen as a godsend. But to him who's primary purpose was to hunt, them leaving was one step closer to losing his game.

    Frenzied by the need to attack, Jing would completely relinquish his position from the confines of safety and into the wide, open darkness, where the monsters present were able to serve as witness to the prelude of his unsightly barrage.

    "Not letting you go that easily big guy!" he said, tossing an arm back before allowing a strip of lighting to run straight through the opening of the creature's ear, where the subsequent after-effect took the beast by surprise, causing it to thrash and howl and stumble in response to pain that attacked one of its eardrums. The slithery things that circled its feet littered through the area as they opted to avoid being squashed into their untimely deaths.

    With some luck from a prickle of moonlight, the slayer realized that the once shadowy beasts were actually snakes and a solitary giant with but one large, bulging eye sitting at the very center of its deformed head. And while he didn't have much knowledge on their biology, a gut feeling begged him to deal a good number on that unnaturally bulging eye - squishy and fleshy and perhaps the best consistency to absorb a good punch or two.

    Oh, what the heck?

    Despite the angry mob of double-headed monstrosities barring their fangs at his approaching form, Jing proved to have no intention of wrangling the serpents first. With his aim set high above him, the red-head bent a knee before hurdling himself upward, cleanly avoiding the clumsy grab-hold motion that his enemy tried to instigate, which he would have commended considering how the cyclops was still disoriented from the Dragonfly's Whisper. Though the pity was short-lived as Jing's fist collided with the soft, slimy consistency of the giant's eye, the lightning causing it to water profusely upon impact.

    A grin, almost entirely composed of insanity, sat itself triumphant across his face as he aimed several more attacks unto the eye, where the final uppercut in the short succession of several electrified punches inevitably reduced the organ into a thick, sludgy soup. Knowing his movements had been slightly faster than the average joe, the entire process perhaps only consumed a few seconds of his time.

    Perhaps.

    It took him several seconds later to register the multitude of sharp, serpentine fangs already beginning to wedge themselves into his shoulder and arms, a profound bile rising up his throat in response to the poison that seeped into his bloodstream. Before him lay the writhing body of a cyclops as it screeched for the loss of its only eye, visibly crushing the unfortunate group of serpents who weren't quick enough to evade the fall.

    Sucking in a breath, Xiao Jing moves to quickly dispose the snakes that latched unto his person, grabbing one by snout and violently slapping the others off with it, resolving to punch one of his hipbone and hurdling another backward with a perfectly timed toss of another serpent.

    Due to the large quantities of poison that he'd suffered from his recklessness, however, his body easily began to succumb to a numbing sensation, his legs wobbling in on themselves as he desperately tried to steady himself. Several more cyclops were gathering closer to their fallen comrade's wails, and should he fail to remove himself from the area, he may not get the dinner he'd have hoped.

    It might even just be the other way around.

    Sensing the urgency, the red-head drags his body forward, unknowingly drawn to the noises of a battle that was not his.

    -------
    HP: 39.5/200 (5 D-rank snake bites, 2 C-rank snake tail slashes) MP: 90%
    Spells Used: Dragonfly's Whisper, Dance of the Golden Snakes
    Mobs: 5/10 Serpents, 1/12 cyclopes
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ


    ___________________________________________________________________
    #ff6600 (Jing)#ff3300 (Marco)#ff9900 (Rory) #9933cc (Exceed)

    CHARACTERMAGICBANKTHEME
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 5th October 2017, 7:18 am

    The two-headed snake was still up for a battle, it appeared. Mura couldn’t blame its hostility, but he had to bring it down now. Lifting Harusame, he proceeded forward as his feet weren’t touching the ground at all, while the spirit within his blade emerged. A slightly longer sword was manifested as he swung towards one of the reptile’s dual heads, this time appearing to cut it right off its body. He didn’t wait for even a second and continued with a barrage of slashes towards the beast, making sure that it fell to the ground as quickly as possible. Given by the lost head, it couldn’t focus dodging anymore and simply went down after a good while of slashes, all thoroughly planned by the duo of swordsmen. However, given by the beast’s size and endurance, his breath could be seen as a huge fog over his mouth afterwards. He was wondering about the state of the beast; it was truly sad to see it… wait… something engulfed the snake before he even thought about it. It was bright, fruitful, because he felt the very same light engulf him as well. “This light…” he mumbled out loud, only to spot Charlotte above them with her spell. A smile appeared on his face as he quickly thanked: “Nice, chan!”

    Before the subdued snake, though, approached another type of enemy; cyclops in the distance, with steps that shook the very land, and with eyes that darted right into Mura’s. Sorano had engaged them already, and with the snake put out of trouble, Mura decided to join in as well. “Charlotte, I have a question..!” he asked the priestess who was near him, “Can you… like, can you send that light into me again? There’s something that I’d like to try out again.” He had turned his face towards the priestess slowly, giving out the question with sincerity and curiosity, slowly turning the face away again. The cyclops were approaching rather fast, in which he decided to attack before hearing Charlotte’s answer. Hopefully, he could enter that form which he realized back at the Mystic Tower with Sorano again, and hopefully, it would make this battle much easier for him. Huge cyclops approaching him, the first thing that he did was to aim for their eyes as they only had one per cyclops. It was an obvious weakness to take advantage of, and again, hopefully, Charlotte could use that light spell to subdue them afterwards… although, after thinking about it, he decided not to be so harsh against them, but thinking so much about it caused him to be way open for a sudden charge. The blade on his hand emerged its spiritual essence that pushed Mura upwards, letting him dodge the cyclops’ attack. “K-Kyuken..?!” Mura spoke up in surprise. “Watch your battles, kid..!” the samurai ghost complained, pulling Mura closer to the countered cyclops. The shaman would then quickly nod and swing Harusame forward, casting a spell that cut light itself apart and sent it forth as a sea of light cuts that would overwhelm the cyclops. “Halo Blade..!” Kyuken’s famed technique seemed to start off a good, advantageous duel against this cyclops.

    He followed up with a cut from the spirit blade that went right through the leg of the cyclops, throwing it off balance. With that, he made another open space for him to aim for the arms, making it unable to use them for any further attacks. As it kept hitting the ground, the entire place shook as if an earthquake was approaching, while Mura finally changed the form of his spirit blade into that of a hammer, knocking out the cyclops at last. Landing behind its fainted body, he felt a little exhausted, feeling the need to awaken that special force from the tower… if Charlotte could help him with that, that was. Although, his thoughts switched fast as a new magic power was detected in the distance, and at first, Mura couldn’t believe his soul sensing. That feeling… was that Heero? No, it must’ve been… no, it could be Takumi, couldn’t it? Then again, as far as he remembered, something happened with Takumi’s magic, so… who the hell could it be?!

    WC: 1830

    HP: 265 (1 A-Rank Attack)

    -1 Double-Headed Snake, -1 Cyclops


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on 10th October 2017, 6:14 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Preparing to face the snakes, Sorano lifted her arms up, fingers wiggling in the brief moment it took for her to think of an efficient spell. Looking towards the slithering creatures, she was about to cast another basic spell in order to test their abilities when she noticed the presence of yet another aura in the corner of her eye. Huh? Hesitating in her spelling, one of the snakes would lunge forward, snapping at her arm. Hissing in surprise, Sorano jumped back, but still received a fair-sized gash on her forearm. Scowling, she jabbed back with her good arm, knife in hand. The silvery material sliced cleanly into the scales, causing one of the heads to recoil. Picking up her pace, Sorano would quickly form some brief letters, a spell off he top of her head she always had memorized for situations like this. As a quick jag of lightning slammed from the sky, It would send the snake back several paces, its two heads scorched with the electricity. Taking her brief moment of respite, the letter mage applied pressure to her arm, spelling a brief series of letters that tightened the fabric of her sleeve, wrapping it tightly around the wound. As the other snake slithered up, heads rearing in anger at her presence, she was more prepared. Tossing one of the knives at it, the silvery head would dodge the projectile, and pressed forward. Dipping her head down, she dodged its next attack, sliding towards the ground.

    Flashing back a lower-ranked spell, she sent a wall of flames scorching the way towards the serpent. This time, it was unable to avoid it, hissing in pain at the tremendous heat. While it was distracted, Sorano began moving towards the previous snake, preparing to take out the two at once in another move. As she thought through her inventory, she blinked at that aura again. What was with their level of energy and health? This was the aura of a person about to die. Blinking in surprised, the letter mage would notice a redheaded mage stumbling along, pulling himself forward as best he could towards them. Immediately, the letter mage set up a field of light around her, the dome bursting out to encompass the snakes as well as the unknown person. While she knew her spell was incapable of fully healing someone at that stage, she knew it could cross the line between him living and dying. Finishing off the snakes she had been facing as well as healing her allies around her, the letter mage immediately looked towards her next target. Blinking hard at one of the new creatures that popped up, she spotted the heads of the three distinct creatures, and defined it easily as chimera. Luckily, only two were present, enough for her to finish without too much trouble.

    Readying one of Kagayaku in her hand, Sorano charged first this time, plunging one of the smooth blades at the creature in hopes that it would pierce. However, to her dismay, the lion head easily grasped the item within its maw, shaking it free as it disintegrated, falling back into place within its holder bag. Making up her mind, the letter mage glanced up, flashing her eyes towards Hoshi. The exceed nodded, noticing the flash of light in Sorano’s eyes caused by her brief script spell. Diving downwards, she grapsed the back of the creature, careful to crasp an area where non of the three heads would be able to reach her. Slowly reaching deep inside her, and reaching out for the force of nature she could feel radiating everywhere, the exceed drew on her sponsor deity, calling forth the abilities of Mother Nature. The entire area would momentarily pulse in its general energy, as the deity came, melding herself together with the formerly feeble creature. Eyes flashing an icy bright white, pure electricity surrounded the feline’s body as she only gripped tighter onto the creature, evoking a terrible cacophony of howls. Roaring from the lion head, a strangled hiss from the snake, and a horrible screech from the goat. However, even as the monster would buck and wail, Hoshi held on, her entire body soon enclosed in a field of bright electrical light. Reaching for a specific item, Sorano retrieved an amulet from her bag, tossing it in her companion’s direction. Reaching up with her tail, the exceed let it loop itself around it before nodding to Sorano. Now approaching the glowing exceed, Sorano could easily summon a poison-ink quill, plunging it towards the chimera with one of her knives.

    Taking advantage of the creature’s paralysis and agony from the electrical shock, the letter mage would greatly hamper the chimera as Hoshi’s energy slowly began to fade, the feline rolling off the creature’s back as her legs buckled from the strength required to hold on. However, her strategy had certainly worked, as the chimera was now disoriented and greatly injured, obviously unable to move or focus easily. It was easily finished, as Sorano flashed a mirror before its eyes, the frightening images on its surface reflecting out of the monster’s pupils. Loosening its final resolve to live with the reflective’s power, the once-frightening creature slowly sank to the ground, the light of life gone from its eyes. By the time it fell, both Sorano and Hoshi were breathing hard, several cuts and wounds all over their bodies from the attacks of the monsters. What else? As Sorano cast her gaze around the battlefield, she would find that most of her other teammates were busy with their own opponents, striking out with spells and weapons alike to keep them at bay. Every now and then, their auras would soften in relief at finally defeating one of the hordes, only to darken in determination as yet another beast rose out from the bushes, another task to finish off. When would their task be complete? Surely they were almost finished. Transitioning into her deeper energetic sense, the bright colors of the thousands of auras that existed around her were thrown into sharp relief, shapes thrumming with vibrations.

    There it was. Sensing the flare of power in the aura that was fast approaching in the skies, the letter mage tore her thoughts from the astral plane, yelling aloud so everyone could hear her. “Watch out! Something coming in the sky!” Squinting hard at the gray clouds, the tiny speck drew closer and closer, soon becoming obvious to her eyes.

    “Is-is that a griffin?” Hoshi’s fear was evident, her aura trembling in terror as the golden wings were thrown into clear detail by the piercing light of the gray-white sky. Along with it came several cyclops that leapt off of its back as it came near the ground, wings blowing up great gusts of wind. Its golden eye was unusually intelligent, a fierce light reflecting back at her. Was it.. was it grinning? A frown shaped itself on the girl’s face, before she was forced to retaliate with the movement of one of the griffin’s minions. Could it be? Thrusting a blade into the cyclops’ side, she took a good look at the slimy beast’s eye. It, too, reflected that eerie golden glow, albeit with an insincere light. However, as the life slipped away from the pupil, the golden light faded away, the eye turning a more natural color of dull gray. Glancing back up at the griffin, she sighed. It was another case of the mastermind thing, where one powerful creature or person took control of a bunch of others. Nothing she hadn’t dealt with before, but still a difficult thing to handle. Focusing on the griffin, she would feel for her level of ethernanos. Shoot.

    Her First Origin was nearing empty, and even the guild master had not mastered enough of her magical ability in order to draw from Second Origin. A scowl on her face, the mage had no choice but to resort to last measures. Pulling from an internal source, she lifted her aural form from within her body, her physical form dropping away on the ground. The spirit form nodding at Hoshi to watch over her body, the aural warrior would send a slash of black and white mixed energy at the griffin. However, the griffin merely lifted a claw, and one of its cyclops minions would charge forward, taking the blow instead. The aural form gave no reaction, instead calmly sending another blow its way, this time somewhere where there weren’t enough minions to block the blow. This one hit the creature, but made only small effect. The griffin remained overall unaffected by her attacks, even in this form. Or…perhaps she was just too far away. Moving quickly forward, Sorano sent a strong claw of the magic down at the griffin, finally producing a painful energetic slash that broke through the tough feathery hide that cloaked the mythical monster.

    Now…it was up to the others.

    »»-------------------------¤----------------------««

    2x Weak, 1x Normal, 1.5x Strong, and the Boss left for y'all to take on. Sorry, I just took out a lot to fulfill word count. I'm done now, so you guys take care of the rest ;D

    3066o/o 3000


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Charlotte

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 177
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,400

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Charlotte on 10th October 2017, 8:08 am

    3065 / 3000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance
    ~Euangelion
    Healing:
    Mura +105 HP
    Jing +165 HP
    Sorano +105 HP

    Buffs:
    Everyone 30% speed
    Everyone 20% dmg reduction

    The chaos of a battlefield quickly consumed every single one of the mages as the hoard of enemies beared at them from seemingly all sides but the one where the cliff they jumped from was. For someone like Charlotte, it was a rather scary sight, her body involuntarily shivering. But only for a moment... the white witch had to be confident. She had to support her allies despite the fact that she was scared out of her mind! That was why she was here, that was her conviction! Grinding her teeth and increasing the grip on her staff, she would try her very best to stand tall and gaze at the enemies with sharp eyes, her eyes slightly glazed over from her hesitation before, but with a clear flame inside of them now indicating she would not only cover in fear as she did in the past. That own self was left behind, the Charlotte that was unable to use a single spell properly. Now, the girl was capable of so much more than she even knew was possible. Taking in the fresh air of tonight, she would hear Mura's words and turn toward him first. She wasn't quite sure what he meant by the light, but all she did was unleash her card and pacifist's aura. Both of which were still active and constantly radiating her power outward, engulfing both her allies and enemies. For as long as she was present on the battlefield, none of the foes should be able to really die but would fall unconscious or be pacified instead after taking some punishment. As for the white witch's card, it's effect was also like that. Once active, an aura would wash over her allies and automatically start repairing their wounds and making them feel refreshed.

    "Go ahead, mister Mura! I'll do my best to focus as much energy on you as I can!"

    And so she did. While these two effects were essentially automatic waves of magic radiating from the girl's body, she could still focus them a little bit more if she concentrated. Pointing her staff in the swordsman's direction, she would close her eyes and start imagining it. Magic was a tool of one's emotions and beliefs. And it could only grow if exposed to these stimuli as well. An essence, creativity, and imagination were goals to unlocking even higher plains of magic. And right now, the girl's mind weaved every single individual string of white, a great number of them leading to the kind boy. Of course, all of this was merely displayed in Charlotte's own mind and unable to be sensed or seen by anyone else. However, the concentration of magic soon became so powerful that Mura's entire body would start glowing white. Something like this would surely give him the boost he desired. And even more on top of that, as the girl decided to add in another spell. She didn't actually have anything that would enhance another's power, but she did have something that would enhance their speed. So before the swordsman performed his attack fully, she gently tapped the ground with the end of her staff as a wave of warm white energy almost exploded out of her, embracing not only Mura, but everyone present. They would feel a warmth as if the Sun was caressing their skin while they were sunbathing. And as this warmth spread through their bodies, they would speed up by a considerable amount.

    That was one taken care of. So while the boy was doing his thing, Charlotte would look around to see how Sorano was doing. It seemed she was performing some sort of her own attack while another magical energy could be sensed. The white witch was very sensitive when it came to tracking down magic and noticed the moment this new person came into range. But whether they were an ally or foe was impossible for the girl to say until the moment they actually showed up in front of her eyes and started attacking the monsters as well. Someone she did not know at all. But their aura... it was not a bad one in the slightest. They were someone who would not attack them, that much she believed. However, it somewhat seemed as if this newcomer's fighting style was a little bit rushed and careless. The girl had to pay attention to all of her allies, which made it a bit difficult for her to monitor only one, specifically in a greater detail, but she did notice that he sustained a fair amount of damage in a fairly short amount of time. Which alerted her quite a bit. The effect of her card should reach him as well, but in order to properly bring him back into a working condition, she had to do more than just rely on her aura. Taking a hold of her staff with both hands, she would spin it in a circular motion as a ray of light seemed to shine down at Jing seemingly from the heavens, his body suddenly enveloped in a bright white aura that would start healing his wounds at a much bigger rate.

    But it was not enough, as she swiftly slammed the staff into the ground, a great number of white cracks spreading from her to all directions and giving off a warm light into the air. That was her grand rejuvenation which was capable of accelerating the healing process of anyone who would step onto the cracks. Hopefully, everyone was in the range for it to take its full effect. And as the girl's pure white orbs wandered into the side, she also noticed that Sorano seemed to be in some kind of trouble herself. In fact, it was a sight that outright terrified Charlotte, as she only saw the other girl's seemingly lifeless body hit the ground before noticing her spirit form. Letting out just about the biggest sight of relief ever, she tightened the grip on her staff and pointed it into the skies. The enemy's numbers were slowly decreasing and if they could perform another bigger push, they could yet emerge from this situation victorious. And for that, the girl decided to use her strongest spell, one closely tied to her blood and power of the White Witch. Everyone needed her help and she desired to give it to them.

    Euangelion!

    As that one single word echoed throughout the battlefield, the night's sky would light up as if it was in the middle of a day, giant magical circle forming above everyone. Rotating around in a rainbow of colors, it would surely draw attention not only of her allies but the foes as well. And as it rotated, two different chains would emerge from the circle, one pure white while the other pitch black. And in that very same motion, they would circle around all, Mura, Sorano and her spirit form, Jing and Charlotte herself. It took few seconds, but the chains finally touched the ground and reformed the exact same magical circle there as well, filling everyone inside with a great power. Not only nearly completely healing their wounds, but also forming a protective shield-like bubble around their entire body that would partially null any incoming damage. This was the ultimate power, the carrier of good news, the gift that Margery herself sent down the lineage of White Witches. Both chains and circles started quickly disappearing as the spell finished and Charlotte herself fell to her knees, ever so slightly exhausted after throwing so many spells at her allies. But she was sure it was the right call. Now they could surely finish the enemies off without any problems. Deprived of most of her powers, her eyes would slowly close as she started falling to the side. At that moment, her world was completely black. Or so she thought. Suddenly, she was back in the Gardens of Eden, right beneath that ivory white tree just like that one time when Seth took her on an adventure across the worlds, allowing her to age three whole years while Earthland moved forward by nothing more than three simple hours.

    "You are exceeding all expectations, Charlotte. I was sure it would take you much longer to get properly used to your new powers, but you're already capable of doing this much. You are a puppet most excellent."

    There they were. Right in front of her, another Charlotte stood. But this one had golden eyes and a much more sharp look. That was the form Seth usually took, copying the girl's own appearance rather than being a disembodied voice guiding her. Though right now, it made very little difference. After all, they were in this world. The young white witch already knew that what she was seeing with her eyes wasn't quite what was actually happening. But she still greatly appreciated the praise nonetheless. After all, Seth was her very reality. The puppeteer that controlled her entire life, without them, she would have been nothing. Yes... without them, she would have never even decided to visit the Black Rose guild in the first place. There was no way that she would have been here, enjoying helping others if not for their guidance. She tried to speak up and thank them, but she couldn't. No voice came out of her mouth, surprising her quite a bit as the puppeteer laughed in a feminine voice.

    "Yes, you might have learned how to use your powers, but there is still much more. Tiring yourself like this is one of the biggest mistakes one can make during a battle. Now, stop wasting everyone's effort and wake up again."

    In that very moment, Charlotte opened her eyes again and jumped back up on her feet, back on the battlefield with the rest of her team. As strange as it seemed, it would appear that everything that just played out right in front of her was in her head and no one else could have seen it. Yes, if anyone at all was watching the girl, all they would have seen was her nearly fall onto the ground after casting all those spells, but then catching a second breath and stabilizing her posture again. Though it seemed that it still wasn't without any problems, as she suddenly caughed quite heavily. And looking at her hand afterward, she saw the black ink that came out of her lungs again. Shaking her head, she looked back at everyone else and spoke out.

    "Does anyone require my assistance again?"
    pyxis


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Xiao Jing

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player -
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Posts : 297
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Marux, the Lightning Dragon
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiao Jing
    Primary Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer [ 1st Gen ]
    Secondary Magic: TBA

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Xiao Jing on 14th October 2017, 1:07 pm

    ►   xiao jing
    MURA | SORANO | CHARLOTTE
    3921/3000 words
    slay that griffin!
    In due time, his recklessness would be a factor to his failure, and while this was a thought that would mutely resonate through out his system, it happened to be a hard enough responsibility to accomplish, let alone for someone like him, where his priorities lie not on the process of accomplishing things, but on the outcome itself. His means were a way to justify the ends, perhaps not the best philosophy a man could adopt, but it worked for a man of the same irk as Jing.

    However, in the rare instance that he would purposefully regret his decisions, it would have always been far too late to do anything apart from relish the onslaught of regret. His body as it was then, weak and incapable, started to weigh down on his confidence as the world appeared to blur and spin. The red-head could only do so much as he fumbled through open spaces, hunching over as the bile rose up his throat, threatening to climb even further should he not treat his wounds at the earliest possible time.

    Why he was even considering help from the strangers ahead, Jing hadn't an idea, but he assumed it was a survival instinct to seek things bright and familiar when braced with the dangers of darkness and gloom, a primal urge to stay within humanity as much as one can.

    And it was just the sort of decision he'd probably never come to doubt.

    In a brief moment of benevolence, a small wash of comfort overtook the lethargy in his body, its source unknown to him as it secured his hold on the mortal world. The fog in his eyes dispersed slowly, but steadily, and a sensation of momentary strength overtook him as he latched unto a nearby tree. Who might've been generous enough to lend him their aid would have perhaps been part of the group that continued to fight in the area before him, and while he straitened his gait, a pair of harsh blue eyes surveyed the battleground, making out the figures despite only being acutely aware of what was happening.

    The sights were crisp and clear in comparison the sounds as he registered them a tad bit slower than normal, though it might've been a temporary side-effect of the slowly dissipating poison. From his vantage point, the red-head observed, at best, three heads circled by a rampage of monsters he vaguely recognized. Wizards like him, presumably, though his senses weren't all that awake to begin with to truly realize their physical appearances. There was the ever-pungent pulse of ethernano encompassing the space like a heavy blanket, however this time it was stronger, and more robust, giving him the impression that these people were spewing many a greater-ranked spells at their enemies than he could ever manage in his current state of mastery. An inkling of shame all but crawled up his torso as he let his eyes droop, his breathing pattern no longer erratic as the numbness mellowed. He mentally noted to hand his personal regards to the mage who opted to heal him for a good bit before continuing their scuffle, but for now, he'd rest - or at least, recuperate.

    Though there was something strange in the air that surrounded that particular space, he had to admit, a mystic allure that he could only comprehend as a unique form of rejuvenating ethernano graciously spreading across a particular distance. He felt a small inkling of it as he shuffled through the trees, but sitting there within a decent proximity only made the effect of whatever magic that was at work only more palpable, the warmth that radiated almost tugging him into a dreamless slumber.

    Despite his body going lax, the world only shifted even more, and it appeared that his presence attracted another miracle in the form of a blinding white light that graciously surrounded his collapsed form. The manifestation was uncanny, but more than welcome, and nothing drastic apart from his eyes squinting ensued as it was cast. And while the light dimmed, a small rush of energy began to house itself in his veins, generating a sharp intake of air from the slayer before it was released from his lungs in a relieved sigh.

    Really, the generosity of some humans was a factor in their greatest feats and flaws, but perhaps it was too conceited of him to think that his circumstance was something along the lines of the former. He couldn't help but feel indebted to the people who valued his worth enough to heal him without pause, strangely enough, his fingers flexing as he tried to regain his drive to fight as if he were in his prime. It wasn't until the smaller figure among the group conceived a stunt that allowed the energy flow to gradually increase, his senses further losing their prior dullness within record time. The process almost involuntarily pried him unto his legs, his standing form accented   by his decision to twist his shoulders a bit, trying to gain leverage upon his returning strength.

    Tilting his head to one side, he'd stumble across the image of a young girl as she dutifully raised her elaborate staff upward, a brightness causing the ecliptic sky to mimic daylight as an intricate circle hovered a good few meters above their heads. Wispy chains feathered down the area in a burst of white magic, touching the ground below to mirror the mana circle that was seen in the skies a few seconds prior. As soon as the light died down, most, if not all of his lost energy had been replenished, his drive now completely awake from the multitude of blessings that the others offered ever-so willingly.

    Though it ought to came with a small price. To his left, he could see the small girl staggering before dropping completely, perhaps the strain of it all causing her far too much of a burden. Jing briefly contemplated on the idea of whether or not he'd rush over to the white-haired maiden, though his battle instincts urged him forward, knowing that the best way to repay the group's kindness was to engage in combat alongside the three...or rather, two, where an equally younger girl laid unconscious to one side. Was she dead? The motion of her lungs appeared evident through the rise and fall of her chest, so it was wrong to assume so. Whatever the reason for her to go out of commission for said battle, the red-head made sure to finish off what he could.

    An audible popping sound echoed into the space as he conditioned his knuckles for an intense beating, his figure leaving the shadows to toss himself into the dangerous mix of mage and monster. The sword-bearing boy that clearly shown mastery over his art appeared to have handled himself pretty well, so he opted to tackle the furthermost hoard of beasts as they approached wordlessly, their scales glistening in malice.

    He assured himself that, because the unconscious one lay closer to the swordsman, he'd have better chances at relocating her than the red-head could ever manage at his distance. It was also an excuse to go slightly unhinged in terms of the 'fun' factor, but not too much, he thought, lest the attempts of their healer end in naught.

    Sensing the crackle of electricity that wafted from his arms, the serpents rushed toward him at terrifying speeds. He'd remain unfazed, however, pushing his hands together before releasing a positively charged orb that would immediately go scatter in a dazzling display of vaguely-shaped butterflies, a great number of them consuming the area around him. It was a spell unfitting for the likes of Jing, who prided himself on his masculinity. But the appearance failed to allude to its actual intentions, where the incoming pack of serpents snared themselves in several electrical explosions all going off at once.

    As with every golden opportunity, Xiao Jing moves to take advantage of it, seamlessly attacking the hoard that were deadlocked into paralysis, a favored manner of combat for the red-head, it seemed. He moved to swiftly deal several strikes across their exposed tummies in neat succession - his knuckles digging cleanly into their skins, his kicks lunging downward unto their heads, one of them at least, and his uppercuts throwing their lithe bodies skyward without much hesitance. Upon his calculation, it'd take him six hits to exhaust their life forces, and it wasn't a bad number. There were harsh hisses thrumming at his ears at great frequencies, but it only seemed to fuel his sardonic smile at the implication of pain from his targets.

    Good. This was very good.

    The bout would decidedly go on for a good duration as he weaved himself seamlessly into the group of petrified snakes, latching unto of their fallen comrades and using its body to violently slam it against another, shamelessly knocking several snakes off their balances before the red-head proceeded to hurdle several punches towards them before they hit ground, serpentine bodies going airborne before slumping into the earth below. From his observation, he discovered that hitting their backsides revealed a nice backbone structure that cracked and bent to the bumps of his knuckles, and it tickled at his fancy. If he applied more pressure, would they turn into pretzels?

    Eventually, after nearly 5 minutes of physical feats, the entirety of his rampage would produce 13 corpses of wiggly squiggly two-headed snakes, his shoulders moving up and down as his lungs desperately tried to cope up with his over-exertion. It ended well, however, unlike his previous attempt.

    Skimming over the area for a bit, Jing spotted a daunting presence over to the far corner, surrounded by two one-eyed giants and a single abomination that looked to be a mix of chicken, snake, and lion and perhaps something more. He preferred not to dwell on the tiny details of this, however, as the monster they guarded, one with wings of glimmering feathers, held the most power out of anything he's encountered that day, something that he knew he couldn't possibly handle at this stage.

    The red-head involuntarily bit at his lower lip, a habit he took to in moments of inevitability. He knew that, if he attracted any of the exterior beasts that guarded the big baddie, then it'll most likely trigger an unfortunate string of events that would greatly outpower him. He could only put his trust unto the swordsman, perhaps, that he may hold a much more refined amount of power to take the boss out without much problem.

    Although, a little trimming of the weeds wouldn't hurt.

    A slither of lightning indiscreetly gathered at his fingertips as he eyed the two giants, and while he closed the distance between as much as he could, he hadn't dared moved any closer. Instead, he'd manifest a lightning bolt that would tunnel itself downward, into the earth beneath, conjuring a set of spikes to shatter through the soil and puncture through their defenses, catching them completely off-guard. As they howled their agonies to the skies, the slayer rotates an arm, producing an electrical 'wheel' that curved inwards towards the guarding trio of monsters, the impact causing them to be pushed back, visibly angering the griffin that fluttered behind them.

    It squawked at him in unbridled rage, though he wasn't done. The wheel cycled back to him, and he'd throw it a second time, catching a stray chimera in its clasp and causing it to wobble off its fit from the slight damage. Nothing, however, appeared to be enough to apply any damage to the feathered beast, though it seemed the giants were temporarily down for the count, moaning as they rode out the paralysis in futility. The chimera stumbled a tad, but quickly regained its bearings as it adapted a furious, beastly screech.

    "Khh...it's not enough..." he mumbled, stepping back in caution as the griffin brandished its wings in his direction.

    "Tsk- hey, swordboy!" he spoke, his words hasty and urgent, "I did what I could to help, I hope you can manage the rest!"

    A violent gust of wind prompted him to condense his form into a thin strip of lightning, wading back to a good 10 meters back into a safe spot, his body returning to its former physical state as soon as he sat himself between two trees. It may have proved cowardly to usher the strongest monster unto someone else, but Xiao Jing was aware of his limits, and that beast was clearly overqualified for it.

    Regardless, the slayer would recall the thick coating of ethernano that thickly clouded the air in that particular space, and though a good portion had been cut off, there was still a decent amount that lingered still. It was only reasonable to assume that the remaining power belonged to the brunette boy, and that he did.  

    - - - - - - - -
    WC Complete
    Mobs Remaining: 0 serpents (fused two weaks to make one serpent), 2 chimeras, 2 cyclopes (paralyzed), Boss
    - Good luck on the boss! -
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ


    ___________________________________________________________________
    #ff6600 (Jing)#ff3300 (Marco)#ff9900 (Rory) #9933cc (Exceed)

    CHARACTERMAGICBANKTHEME
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Monster Slayers, Aren't We? [Event | Mura, Sorano, Charlotte]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 15th October 2017, 9:21 am

    Yes, the battlefield was beginning to reach a climax. He could feel that given by the magical energies that emerged from literally everywhere. He wanted to approach the lightning mage from afar, but his body was feeling rather numb at some places. Then again, he couldn’t let that pull him down, could he? Simply by looking around the field, he could see Sorano in full action as new enemies approached them. He, himself, was suddenly taken by surprise as a chimera came to arrival, opening its jaws against him. He quickly leapt away from the terrifying beast, swinging Harusame forward as he did so in order to land an evasive hit on its skull. The beast appeared to step back in shock by the sudden action that the shaman had taken, not only evading an attack but quickly countering it with another slash himself. He wouldn’t let openings like these go to waste, so he had no other option but to focus. His stamina felt a little numb too, but as long as he kept things under his control and flow, then the battle was a sure win. However, if the monsters began to mass the area and grow in numbers, then he would fear that things could get out of hand. The situation truly called for him to give it his all; it wasn’t that the monsters were difficult to slay one by one, but as a whole, it trialed every mage and witch’s persistence and endurance. He wouldn’t want to fail that test himself, and he had no doubt that the others would fail either.

    He suddenly felt the Sun itself rush across his skin, light upon light enveloping his magical pools and body. He was happy to see that Charlotte had heard his call and responded very quickly, and the results of her supportive magic fascinated the shaman magnificently. He couldn’t even boost his own statistics and physical health with his very own magic, and it was focusing on supporting the very user itself. However, it wasn’t time to sigh over jealousy for the white-haired priestess; back at the Tower of Mystique, he remembered what Sorano had told him. She had noticed his behavior when having channeled the influences of Pluto through his own body from that inherited link, but when she tried to use light magic on him, it affected the dark magic too. Instead of nullifying it, as someone would assume, it made things more clear for his mind to coordinate his attacks instead of losing himself in a pool of rage and twisted feelings. That was why he asked Charlotte to do the very same thing on this battlefield, in which he focused on his inner sources of magic. His First Origin wasn’t depleted yet, so when he unlocked Pluto’s dark magic, it burst from his body and spread to every direction as a transparent, yet gloomy wave of mana. On top of that, Charlotte’s light magic began leaking into his skin as he did so, changing the runes that had appeared on his skin from apparent to completely gone. With that away, he could breathe normally, watch the skies and the ground analytically as well as hear the voices of his companions and friends in battle. He pulled out Futsu no Mitama as well, indicating that he was ready to go in and do his best!

    Kyuken’s form had appeared as a huge torso that surrounded Mura like a golem-like armor. It expanded in size until it resembled one of his classic spells; Great Spirit. With this, he could summon and empower Kyuken’s spiritual manifestation and use it as a weapon of mass affection. Influenced by the twilight that travelled across his body at that moment, a result of his hypothesis coming true, Kyuken’s torso looked rather bright and sparkly like the broad sky in a cloudless midnight. As his magic settled its power and readied for action, he noticed Sorano do something similar in the distance… which honestly took him by surprise, even forming a ‘what the hell’ face on himself. “Huh?!” he spoke up in shock, “S-She… that’s my magic..!” Instantly interested, he darted towards her battle with a small grin, wondering about why she hadn’t shown him that spell yet. While thinking about all the things that Sorano could have done in the past if he had known that specific ability before, he caught words from the new volunteer who had shown quite a resistance against these monsters. His call put the rest onto Mura’s shoulders as he had done his part; causing the shaman to form a rather straight, confused face back to the lightning mage, he simply thought: … O-kay.

    Before the Susanoo-like manifestation of Mura’s spell, two chimeras, two cyclops and the damnable griffin prepared to attack. They appeared quite intimidating and all, but given that he had been in this place for what felt like a decade, he simply rose his head and charged first. The ground beneath them cracked up a little, causing troubles for those who would have been nearby; in that case, he quickly chose a direction that would have let him pick up Sorano’s half-dead body and Hoshi on the way, letting them be protected under Kyuken’s armor. “Hang on tightly..!” he warned the exceed who was watching over his Guildmaster, before he turned his face back at the griffin who was aiming its hell-long canines at the golem’s head. Swiftly, by lifting up Harusame from Mura’s perspective, the golem spawned a spirited sword above its hands that managed to catch the jaws of the griffin as it was just about to get a bite, causing it to get stuck on the hilt of the magical blade. Violently, the golem would shake off the griffin and swiftly cut across its mouth, causing a lot of pain to the poor enemy. However, when the griffin stood up again in a slow fashion, Mura expected it to lash onto him again, but the four other foes had gone behind the golem for an ambush or some sort of surprise attack whilst he was distracted by the griffin. Turning his face around by the battlecries that the cyclops’ were making, the shaman clapped his hands together rapidly, forming wood from the ground behind him that would catch the cyclops’ legs and the chimeras’ tails, swinging them forward towards their leader as they all crashed. The battle was getting a bit too titan-like, and even Mura felt for a need to end this. Therefore, he kept his hands against each other as gold surrounded the beasts in front of him, prisoning them as it slowly turned into a harder substance. Now, caught in a jail of iron, the shaman unleashed his signature move onto the animals, letting them face a thousand or more beam slashes inspired by Kyuken’s strongest technique.

    The aura was fading down around him and Sorano and Hoshi. The griffin looked to be submitting, and the chimeras and cyclops’ were having quite long dreams. It appeared that this area had been cleared sufficiently, given that he couldn’t sense or see any new enemies approach him. A relieved sigh escaped his mouth soon after…

    WC: 3030


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:

      Current date/time is 11th December 2017, 11:21 pm