Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Empty Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

Post by Eris 16th August 2017, 10:06 pm

The previous incarnation was Limited,  it was made temporarily mostly because I was a bit insecure and gave myself an "out" if it didn't do well.   But people liked my avatars,  and it was tough to close it.  
    But since, people still ask me for avatars,  which is great,  I love it,  but I feel bad replying and even though I want to it's awkward because it feels unfair to others who didn't ask me directly or like I'm insulting people somehow?  I dunno,  just feelings of awkwardness.  
    SO!  I'm just making a permanent avatar shop!   Love you guys,  thanks for your support on the last one.    Now here's a place for those who have been asking for some again. <3

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Wackyw10

Non-Limited Indefinite-Duration Avatar Shop 
    Notice:  If you have multiple avatars you can use grumpybumpers (Google it) to rotate all your avatars.   My avatars all match one another so they work perfectly for rotation, but you can put any avatars you have in it.      It also works for Signatures,  if you have multiple signatures and can't decide on one.  

Notice:  When you go to apply an avatar,  use the Link to Avatar option otherwise you will not retain transparency.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Spoiler:

Avatars are sold in Sets.  A Set is anywhere from 1-6 avatars.   Some avatars may be similar to others,  but taken with alternate angles if I can't decide on which is best. 

1 set, of 1-6 avatars,  is 50k+ jewels.    You can buy as many sets as you'd like,  and you can order avatars on someone else's behalf.    You can always lend extra at your leisure as something of a tip jar or a "Motivation AmplifierTM".

There are two types,  Soft, and Hard.    Edit: Now introducing a Third style- Lego!  (Lego is considered to be three in one.  So you get Two per Set,  Lego is much more time consuming and hard to work with and they differ from the other two in that they work the best as Singles rather than a whole set on rotation.  However,  I will also PM here or on Discord with the two designs before posting here to get a final say before they're official.)

Soft -> Hard -> Lego

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 8ag2faI  Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GK9Dxuj Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Kz7daqB

An extra 50k, you can request a Name,  and I will label all avatars in the Set with the Name in question. 

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Ld2HFpJSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 3y2vEEa

You can browse through this thread to see more examples:  
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t28527p50-limited-time-avatar-shop#302138

If you'd like, at your leisure if it's more convienient for you or you'd just like to,  trade CC instead.  3cc/set.  3cc to add a Name.  50cc and I'll make avatars (And GFX in general, banners and so on,  extension pics, ect.  As far as I am able.) for ya whenever for a whole year.  Including adding Names to all said avatars.    As with the jewels, you can buy this for someone else as well or in your stead.  
    Just trying to provide options. 

There are also Vertical and Diagonal texturing as you might notice on the avatars.  These are more of a whim on my part I'm afraid,  sometimes one looks better than the other, other times it's just based on my mood really.    They're harder and complicate things if I were to add them to the order template.  

The hand print seen on the avatars is kind of something of a watermark of sorts.  It's faded out in the bottom left corner of avatars for people who are not Grims,  while it is boldened and made more prominate on the bottom right for people who are,  serving a double purpose as something of an avatar-uniform for my guildies,  just for some flair.   Doesn't have to mean anything when it's faded and placed on the left,  just something of my mark to track avatars.   I also enjoy the good humor of it being a hand and occasionally naturally finding itself placed over some buns. 

I can also make other gfx for you if you wish.   I can make location / extension banners,  normal banners for heading say your magic or a post, ect.   Large banners, small banners,  ect. 
    Price negotiable. 

Spoiler:

I cannot do signatures, however,  unless you want something quite basic,  basically just being a wider banner as seen above. 

T e m p l a t e:

Name: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better! (+50)
    Positioning:  Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    Guild: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild (Instead being whatever I think looks nice), unless relevant to the avatar's individual style).  Or just give a color and I'll try to make it fit. 
    Border:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    Face Claim:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like.
    Other FCs: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    Sets:  How many sets you'd like.  
    Total: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake.
    Trade Link: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.

Name: No.
    Positioning: No.
    Guild: GH
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Lady Death
    Other FCs: Ezra Scarlet
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: Totally legit url hyperlink.

Blank template:
    Code:

[b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]:

Optional Code with the guide:
    Code:

[b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better!
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]:   Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild (Instead being whatever I think looks nice), unless relevant to the avatar's individual style)  Or just give a color and I'll try to make it fit. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  How many sets you'd like.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake. 
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.

Last edited by Eris on 13th November 2017, 10:34 am; edited 7 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout NvVyM98

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Empty Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

Post by Grey Masar 16th August 2017, 10:32 pm

Name: Nope
    Positioning: Nope
    Guild: LS
    Border: Yellow or White or basically anything
    Face Claim: Romano from Hetalia
    Other FCs: Hyōka - Hōtarō Oreki
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p800-the-trading-hub#304753
    I'm taking the jewel from my main account

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 17th August 2017, 7:29 am

All my yessss

Doing this for my main since I can't afford to do it for both accounts justyet lol. Since I'm too lazy to switch, I'll eventually be taking jewels from that account.

Name: Terith
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro
    Other FCs: Tsurumaru Kuninaga
    Sets: 2, 1 for each FC
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: This

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 17th August 2017, 7:47 am

Grey Masar wrote:
    Sets:  1

\o
    mmm,  Hetalia ones tend to be difficult.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout A36pQzLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 9h2rTHqSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 3LNMIfL
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout G04tABdSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AfJqU0LSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XtP4ePP

d a m n a t i o n
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Grey Masar 17th August 2017, 8:02 am

Eris wrote:
    Grey Masar wrote:

\o
    mmm,  Hetalia ones tend to be difficult.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout A36pQzLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 9h2rTHqSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 3LNMIfL
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout G04tABdSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AfJqU0LSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XtP4ePP

Thanks,They look Great!

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuesday 17th August 2017, 8:54 am

I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

Name: Can I get half of them with name and half without? ^w^ and the name would just be "Dradali"
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Face Claim: Alfin Reise Arnor from the Legend of Heroes series. (She doesn't have much art of her, so I understand if you can't make them all different)
    Other FCs: N/A
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here you go! <3

Name: Name one half of them please? ^w^ and the name on them would just be "Junko"
    Guild: Grim Hersey
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Trade Link: Here it is again! ^w^

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UBtJMoH
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 17th August 2017, 10:59 am

Dradali Glacies wrote:I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

Name: Can I get half of them with name and half without? ^w^ and the name would just be "Dradali"
    Face Claim: Alfin Reise Arnor from the Legend of Heroes series. (She doesn't have much art of her, so I understand if you can't make them all different)

Name: Name one half of them please? ^w^ and the name on them would just be "Junko"

\o/

She doesn't have a lot of images,  but they're all official art so they're all (mostly) pretty good pictures to use.

Junko's a high-tier FC, so plenty to fill a buncha for her for sure.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 5BVcqvP
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GsS7ecmSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LA3kkpQSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DOcu5XM
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout KrHqUbLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout EBDWIpaSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout E3SivO7

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout BpMAX04Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout JRd51mVSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Vluyxlm
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout ZFXvhzeSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout TsAfIgeSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LbVbKwM

d a m n a t i o n
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuesday 17th August 2017, 11:02 am

Eris wrote:
    Dradali Glacies wrote:I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

\o/

She doesn't have a lot of images,  but they're all official art so they're all (mostly) pretty good pictures to use.

Junko's a high-tier FC, so plenty to fill a buncha for her for sure.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 5BVcqvP
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GsS7ecmSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LA3kkpQSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DOcu5XM
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout KrHqUbLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout EBDWIpaSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout E3SivO7

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout BpMAX04Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout JRd51mVSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Vluyxlm
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout ZFXvhzeSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout TsAfIgeSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LbVbKwM

Ah! Thank you so much! They look amazing! ^w^ <3

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 17th August 2017, 11:48 am

Xiao Jing wrote:All my yessss

Doing this for my main since I can't afford to do it for both accounts justyet lol. Since I'm too lazy to switch, I'll eventually be taking jewels from that account.

Lmao, sorry, I missed the post.   XD

Oooh, he's nice.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AZFPnJ3Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QmzVNACSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Wj3XQVe
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Y6fMHNfSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YCxvcnsSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Vip5L37
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UKYBRzGSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout K7e6HcFSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout FJzS1s0
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UDtQgiZSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 8zxxF14Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout R7823lF
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout WEfZ4zz

d a m n a t i o n
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 17th August 2017, 5:36 pm

Eris wrote:
    Xiao Jing wrote:All my yessss

Lmao, sorry, I missed the post.   XD

Oooh, he's nice.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AZFPnJ3Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QmzVNACSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Wj3XQVe
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Y6fMHNfSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YCxvcnsSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Vip5L37
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UKYBRzGSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout K7e6HcFSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout FJzS1s0
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UDtQgiZSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 8zxxF14Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout R7823lF
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout WEfZ4zz

No prob! They all look amazing : D thanks!

thatsubtlebutttho

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuesday 17th August 2017, 8:00 pm

Hi! I'm back for some more for my friend who's going to join, and also for some more for Junko because the last ones were amazing!

Name: On half of them please! ^w^ the name is "Aeluri"
    Positioning: At the bottom please!
    Guild: Black Sails
    Face Claim: Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live
    Trade Link: Here it is! <3

Name: No ^w^
    Guild: Grim Heresy
    Total: 50,000 j

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 8:52 am

Dradali Glacies wrote:Hi! I'm back for some more for my friend who's going to join, and also for some more for Junko because the last ones were amazing!

Name: On half of them please! ^w^ the name is "Aeluri"
    Positioning: At the bottom please!
    Guild: Black Sails
    Face Claim: Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live

Name: No ^w^
    Total: 50,000 j

\o

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 6wMWYERSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Osvb7HeSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout KXjXT0N
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 9BOvXCmSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout KnHG3oqSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AkBNqtn

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 5tu74iTSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout U1ZKtwdSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout ZuUZlS1
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout R3MkSsoSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IbNhUhkSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MZpiEjM

o/

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 18th August 2017, 11:59 am

omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

I hope you don't hate me for this x.x lol

Name: Summer
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Gold/Orange, like the one you done for me last time! ^^
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Guan Yinping (Dynasty Warriors)
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling (Touhou)
    Sets: 2
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875

More, but for an alt!

Name: Milala
    Guild: Basilisk Fang (But can you use pinks and purples??)
    Face Claim: Catherine (Catherine << This is an excellent game, I highly recommend it to anyone that needs something new to play >D)
    Other FCs: Orion (Fate Grand/Order)

Post by Guest 18th August 2017, 12:51 pm

Thought you'd seen the last of me?! Nope!

Name: n/a
    Positioning: nope
    Guild: I think a black/red colors to it would fit better with this fc :p just my two cents though. whatever colors you think look best
    Border: soft
    Face Claim: Mysterious Heroine X Alter/Heroine X Alter (not to be confused with the regular Heroine X. Fate FCs are confusing. If you are unsure which is which feel free to ask.)
    Other FCs: I could always do with some more Emilia if the above gives you trouble lol.
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304881
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 2:48 pm

Salrynn wrote:omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

More, but for an alt!

Face Claim: Catherine (Catherine << This is an excellent game, I highly recommend it to anyone that needs something new to play >D)

I'll try my best \o/  I vaguely remember exhausting at least one or two or more of those FC's.  
    Mmmm, I wonder how I did the name...  May be hard to match the style.  
    Yeah RIP,  I always knew I should save the names in case I ever need'em again. Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout PLAGkRL

*Few minutes later*

Nailed it.

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:  

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YQAmFLHSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YuU75PLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QBZ2Ddq
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout R2ZQXLiSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IryxDRFSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IaRGTii
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout PDTI5d5Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 3rzW5wDSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QHA9xqB
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout SuLc8rCSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UHZZZOxSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XHKlltC

Now for the other one....

Ooh, a high-tier FC.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout VaViDbhSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Qp3GHGuSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MELjx8g
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout ZW6kgkrSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GEu4QiqSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MNtBhTO
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout G60IxriSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DyJUsBZSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AH3os1E
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 1n7iS6zSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DiXQd5OSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 5GedeoL

d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 2:49 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:Thought you'd seen the last of me?! Nope!

Name: n/a
    Positioning: nope
    Guild: I think a black/red colors to it would fit better with this fc :p just my two cents though. whatever colors you think look best
    Border: soft
    Face Claim: Mysterious Heroine X Alter/Heroine X Alter (not to be confused with the regular Heroine X. Fate FCs are confusing. If you are unsure which is which feel free to ask.)
    Other FCs: I could always do with some more Emilia if the above gives you trouble lol.
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304881

Oh gosh.

So, basically Saber with a baseball cap?   And/or a scarf...

Wait,  there's blue scarf and baseball cap vs red scarf and glasses.

Red scarf and glasses seems to be the one that shows up the most when searching Alter/Heroine.  That seems like the safe bet.

Goodness me, Fate writers sure have a hardon for Saber,  making dozens of different totally-not-the-same characters.

Lot of pics though.

Probably not as many as Saber-who-parts-her-hair-differently though, lol x3

*Elevator music*

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Gzee5ZQSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Hlv5J8CSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XDLWjax
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Xhs1YW1Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LBsJr9uSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout N5AHDOw
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Ecl5Rz5Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 0oMb4IOSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout PWh3JYA
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout X6kI1FXSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout I1JlJrYSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Ntbh4Cv
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LHy3VROSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 7NyWCRKSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 4L39u9M

\o/

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 18th August 2017, 4:08 pm

Eris wrote:
    Salrynn wrote:omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

More, but for an alt!

I'll try my best \o/  I vaguely remember exhausting at least one or two or more of those FC's.  
    Mmmm, I wonder how I did the name...  May be hard to match the style.  
    Yeah RIP,  I always knew I should save the names in case I ever need'em again. Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout PLAGkRL

*Few minutes later*

Nailed it.

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:  

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YQAmFLHSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YuU75PLSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QBZ2Ddq
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout R2ZQXLiSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IryxDRFSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IaRGTii
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout PDTI5d5Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 3rzW5wDSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout QHA9xqB
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout SuLc8rCSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UHZZZOxSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XHKlltC

Now for the other one....

Ooh, a high-tier FC.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout VaViDbhSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Qp3GHGuSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MELjx8g
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout ZW6kgkrSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GEu4QiqSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MNtBhTO
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout G60IxriSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DyJUsBZSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout AH3os1E
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 1n7iS6zSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DiXQd5OSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 5GedeoL

OH HELL TO THE YEAAAAHHHH~~~~~ Tyyyyy :3 omg omg omg i can't wait to use them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 18th August 2017, 5:12 pm

I'm going to make two purchases~

Name: n/a ♥
    Positioning: n/a ♥
    Guild: Black Rose, but could you use blue colors? ♥
    Border: Soft ♥
    Face Claim: Chieri Sono, from AKB0048 ♥
    Other FCs: n/a, but there should be plenty of art for chieri. They did quite a lot of photo-spreads of chieri that are very nice and pretty, but have her name plastered across the page ♥
    Sets: 1 ♥
    Total: 50,000 J ♥
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304904

Guild: Golden Phoenix, but could you use purples/violets? ♥
    Face Claim: Patchouli Knowledge, from Touhou ♥
    Other FCs: n/a ♥

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IY2eFxu

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 6:00 pm

Desirée Blooms wrote:I'm going to make two purchases~

Guild: Black Rose, but could you use blue colors? ♥
    Face Claim: Chieri Sono, from AKB0048 ♥
    Other FCs: n/a, but there should be plenty of art for chieri. They did quite a lot of photo-spreads of chieri that are very nice and pretty, but have her name plastered across the page ♥

Guild: Golden Phoenix, but could you use purples/violets? ♥
    Face Claim: Patchouli Knowledge, from Touhou ♥
    Other FCs: n/a ♥

Neat FCs that go well with easy to do colors (Not all colors look so great).

o/

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout KW78L4USiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout DmRcyTOSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout NN1Gkzi
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout VcmeQ74Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout VzcrXdFSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout InR7buh

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 58grev9Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout HHGY9mlSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 1VgcPGj
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Lthi73SSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Zol0IypSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UGEnEkG
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout I7fdNX7

\o

d a m n a t i o n
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 18th August 2017, 7:08 pm

Name: No
    Positioning: No
    Guild: LS but feel free to use whatever colors look best
    Face Claim: Cleopatra From Fate/Grand Order
    Trade Link: Linkage

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 8:02 pm

Samira Nassar wrote:Name: No
    Guild: LS but feel free to use whatever colors look best
    Face Claim: Cleopatra From Fate/Grand Order
    Trade Link: Linkage

Lovely design on that character.

\o

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout UQzUXy7Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout S2Ga7gfSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout TR8BvJq
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 1mlYO18Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout XmsySuNSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout NTgLurn

o/

d a m n a t i o n
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 18th August 2017, 9:03 pm

Name: No
    Guild: LS, but Lucius's color is mainly purple, and pink/blue as a secondary choice, with the secondary one just roll with whatever fits better.
    Face Claim:  Obito Uchiha from Naruto
    Total: 50,000 jewels
    Trade Link: Link

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th August 2017, 9:42 pm

Lucius Octavio wrote:Name: No
    Guild: LS, but Lucius's color is mainly purple, and pink/blue as a secondary choice, with the secondary one just roll with whatever fits better.
    Face Claim:  Obito Uchiha from Naruto
    Total: 50,000 jewels
    Trade Link: Link

Not the easiest to work with but lets see what I can manage.

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout Cvd7aBwSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout MpgS40MSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout IQRDlkp
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout NxCw0G4Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LVXLPyvSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 8dXVwzW

\o/

d a m n a t i o n
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2017, 11:26 pm

Face Claim: Ozymandias (Or Rider) - Fate/Prototype: Aoi Gin no Fragments
    Total: 50K
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304951

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 19th August 2017, 9:00 am

Lucia wrote:Name: Nope
    Face Claim: Ozymandias (Or Rider) - Fate/Prototype: Aoi Gin no Fragments
    Total: 50K
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304951

\o

Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 88iwei6Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout LKYjDieSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout GKLiDie
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout YUfQrLaSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout I0oBgh6Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout VupSMXH
    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 84ft9fTSiren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout 1nTQYnF

\o/

d a m n a t i o n

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:35 am