Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Nebula

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Share
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 16th August 2017, 10:06 pm

    The previous incarnation was Limited,  it was made temporarily mostly because I was a bit insecure and gave myself an "out" if it didn't do well.   But people liked my avatars,  and it was tough to close it.  
    But since, people still ask me for avatars,  which is great,  I love it,  but I feel bad replying and even though I want to it's awkward because it feels unfair to others who didn't ask me directly or like I'm insulting people somehow?  I dunno,  just feelings of awkwardness.  
    SO!  I'm just making a permanent avatar shop!   Love you guys,  thanks for your support on the last one.    Now here's a place for those who have been asking for some again. <3

    _____________________________


    ______________________________

    Non-Limited Indefinite-Duration Avatar Shop 
    ______________________________
    Notice:  If you have multiple avatars you can use grumpybumpers (Google it) to rotate all your avatars.   My avatars all match one another so they work perfectly for rotation, but you can put any avatars you have in it.      It also works for Signatures,  if you have multiple signatures and can't decide on one.  


    Notice:  When you go to apply an avatar,  use the Link to Avatar option otherwise you will not retain transparency.

    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    Spoiler:



    .


    Avatars are sold in Sets.  A Set is anywhere from 1-6 avatars.   Some avatars may be similar to others,  but taken with alternate angles if I can't decide on which is best. 

    1 set, of 1-6 avatars,  is 50k+ jewels.    You can buy as many sets as you'd like,  and you can order avatars on someone else's behalf.    You can always lend extra at your leisure as something of a tip jar or a "Motivation AmplifierTM".


    There are two types,  Soft, and Hard.    Edit: Now introducing a Third style- Lego!  (Lego is considered to be three in one.  So you get Two per Set,  Lego is much more time consuming and hard to work with and they differ from the other two in that they work the best as Singles rather than a whole set on rotation.  However,  I will also PM here or on Discord with the two designs before posting here to get a final say before they're official.)

    Soft -> Hard -> Lego

       


    An extra 50k, you can request a Name,  and I will label all avatars in the Set with the Name in question. 





    You can browse through this thread to see more examples:  
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t28527p50-limited-time-avatar-shop#302138



    If you'd like, at your leisure if it's more convienient for you or you'd just like to,  trade CC instead.  3cc/set.  3cc to add a Name.  50cc and I'll make avatars (And GFX in general, banners and so on,  extension pics, ect.  As far as I am able.) for ya whenever for a whole year.  Including adding Names to all said avatars.    As with the jewels, you can buy this for someone else as well or in your stead.  
    Just trying to provide options. 


    ___________________________

    There are also Vertical and Diagonal texturing as you might notice on the avatars.  These are more of a whim on my part I'm afraid,  sometimes one looks better than the other, other times it's just based on my mood really.    They're harder and complicate things if I were to add them to the order template.  

    The hand print seen on the avatars is kind of something of a watermark of sorts.  It's faded out in the bottom left corner of avatars for people who are not Grims,  while it is boldened and made more prominate on the bottom right for people who are,  serving a double purpose as something of an avatar-uniform for my guildies,  just for some flair.   Doesn't have to mean anything when it's faded and placed on the left,  just something of my mark to track avatars.   I also enjoy the good humor of it being a hand and occasionally naturally finding itself placed over some buns. 

    ____________________________


    I can also make other gfx for you if you wish.   I can make location / extension banners,  normal banners for heading say your magic or a post, ect.   Large banners, small banners,  ect. 
    Price negotiable. 


    Spoiler:








    I cannot do signatures, however,  unless you want something quite basic,  basically just being a wider banner as seen above. 



    ______________________________




    ____________

    T e m p l a t e:

    Name: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better! (+50)
    Positioning:  Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    Guild: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild (Instead being whatever I think looks nice), unless relevant to the avatar's individual style).  Or just give a color and I'll try to make it fit. 
    Border:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    Face Claim:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like.
    Other FCs: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    Sets:  How many sets you'd like.  
    Total: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake.
    Trade Link: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.


    ____________
    EXAMPLE:


    Name: No.
    Positioning: No.
    Guild: GH
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Lady Death
    Other FCs: Ezra Scarlet
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: Totally legit url hyperlink.


    Blank template:
    Code:

    [b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]: 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]:

    Optional Code with the guide:
    Code:

    [b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better!
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]:   Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild (Instead being whatever I think looks nice), unless relevant to the avatar's individual style)  Or just give a color and I'll try to make it fit. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  How many sets you'd like.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake. 
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.


    Last edited by Eris on 13th November 2017, 10:34 am; edited 7 times in total


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Grey Masar

    Player -
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Posts : 143
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ebisawa Ukikono
    Primary Magic: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Secondary Magic: None

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Grey Masar on 16th August 2017, 10:32 pm


    Name: Nope
    Positioning: Nope
    Guild: LS
    Border: Yellow or White or basically anything
    Face Claim: Romano from Hetalia
    Other FCs: Hyōka - Hōtarō Oreki
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p800-the-trading-hub#304753
    I'm taking the jewel from my main account


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

    Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

    avatar
    Xiao Jing

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player -
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Posts : 348
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Marux, the Lightning Dragon
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiao Jing
    Primary Magic: 無色風暴 | Wuse Fengbao [ 2nd Gen ]
    Secondary Magic: Requip: The Gunslinger [ WIP ]

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Xiao Jing on 17th August 2017, 7:29 am

    All my yessss

    Doing this for my main since I can't afford to do it for both accounts justyet lol. Since I'm too lazy to switch, I'll eventually be taking jewels from that account.

    Name: Terith
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro
    Other FCs: Tsurumaru Kuninaga
    Sets: 2, 1 for each FC
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: This


    ___________________________________________________________________

    #ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)

    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEMEBANK
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 17th August 2017, 7:47 am

    @Grey Masar wrote:
    Name: Nope
    Positioning: Nope
    Guild: LS
    Border: Yellow or White or basically anything
    Face Claim: Romano from Hetalia
    Other FCs: Hyōka - Hōtarō Oreki
    Sets:  1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p800-the-trading-hub#304753
    I'm taking the jewel from my main account

    \o
    mmm,  Hetalia ones tend to be difficult.





    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Grey Masar

    Player -
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Posts : 143
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ebisawa Ukikono
    Primary Magic: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Secondary Magic: None

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Grey Masar on 17th August 2017, 8:02 am

    @Eris wrote:
    @Grey Masar wrote:
    Name: Nope
    Positioning: Nope
    Guild: LS
    Border: Yellow or White or basically anything
    Face Claim: Romano from Hetalia
    Other FCs: Hyōka - Hōtarō Oreki
    Sets:  1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p800-the-trading-hub#304753
    I'm taking the jewel from my main account

    \o
    mmm,  Hetalia ones tend to be difficult.




    Thanks,They look Great!


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

    Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

    avatar
    Sonya Phacelia

    Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Beast- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player -
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Position : None
    Posts : 130
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sonya Phacelia
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Sonya Phacelia on 17th August 2017, 8:54 am

    I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

    Name: Can I get half of them with name and half without? ^w^ and the name would just be "Dradali"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Alfin Reise Arnor from the Legend of Heroes series. (She doesn't have much art of her, so I understand if you can't make them all different)
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1  
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here you go! <3

    Name: Name one half of them please? ^w^ and the name on them would just be "Junko"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Grim Hersey
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is again! ^w^


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 17th August 2017, 10:59 am

    Dradali Glacies wrote:I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

    Name: Can I get half of them with name and half without? ^w^ and the name would just be "Dradali"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Alfin Reise Arnor from the Legend of Heroes series. (She doesn't have much art of her, so I understand if you can't make them all different)
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1  
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here you go! <3

    Name: Name one half of them please? ^w^ and the name on them would just be "Junko"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Grim Hersey
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is again! ^w^


    \o/

    She doesn't have a lot of images,  but they're all official art so they're all (mostly) pretty good pictures to use.

    Junko's a high-tier FC, so plenty to fill a buncha for her for sure.










    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Sonya Phacelia

    Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Beast- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player -
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Position : None
    Posts : 130
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sonya Phacelia
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Sonya Phacelia on 17th August 2017, 11:02 am

    @Eris wrote:
    Dradali Glacies wrote:I'm just going to make this into 2 orders to make it easier

    Name: Can I get half of them with name and half without? ^w^ and the name would just be "Dradali"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Alfin Reise Arnor from the Legend of Heroes series. (She doesn't have much art of her, so I understand if you can't make them all different)
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1  
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here you go! <3

    Name: Name one half of them please? ^w^ and the name on them would just be "Junko"
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Grim Hersey
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is again! ^w^


    \o/

    She doesn't have a lot of images,  but they're all official art so they're all (mostly) pretty good pictures to use.

    Junko's a high-tier FC, so plenty to fill a buncha for her for sure.









    Ah! Thank you so much! They look amazing! ^w^ <3


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 17th August 2017, 11:48 am

    @Xiao Jing wrote:All my yessss

    Doing this for my main since I can't afford to do it for both accounts justyet lol. Since I'm too lazy to switch, I'll eventually be taking jewels from that account.

    Name: Terith
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro
    Other FCs: Tsurumaru Kuninaga
    Sets: 2, 1 for each FC
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: This

    Lmao, sorry, I missed the post.   XD

    Oooh, he's nice.








    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Xiao Jing

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player -
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Posts : 348
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Marux, the Lightning Dragon
    Experience : 650

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiao Jing
    Primary Magic: 無色風暴 | Wuse Fengbao [ 2nd Gen ]
    Secondary Magic: Requip: The Gunslinger [ WIP ]

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Xiao Jing on 17th August 2017, 5:36 pm

    @Eris wrote:
    @Xiao Jing wrote:All my yessss

    Doing this for my main since I can't afford to do it for both accounts justyet lol. Since I'm too lazy to switch, I'll eventually be taking jewels from that account.

    Name: Terith
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro
    Other FCs: Tsurumaru Kuninaga
    Sets: 2, 1 for each FC
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: This

    Lmao, sorry, I missed the post.   XD

    Oooh, he's nice.







    No prob! They all look amazing : D thanks!

    thatsubtlebutttho


    ___________________________________________________________________

    #ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)

    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEMEBANK
    avatar
    Sonya Phacelia

    Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Beast- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player -
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Position : None
    Posts : 130
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sonya Phacelia
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Sonya Phacelia on 17th August 2017, 8:00 pm

    Hi! I'm back for some more for my friend who's going to join, and also for some more for Junko because the last ones were amazing!

    Name: On half of them please! ^w^ the name is "Aeluri"
    Positioning: At the bottom please!
    Guild: Black Sails
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is! <3

    Name: No ^w^
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Grim Heresy
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is! <3


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 8:52 am

    Dradali Glacies wrote:Hi! I'm back for some more for my friend who's going to join, and also for some more for Junko because the last ones were amazing!

    Name: On half of them please! ^w^ the name is "Aeluri"
    Positioning: At the bottom please!
    Guild: Black Sails
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 100,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is! <3

    Name: No ^w^
    Positioning: N/A
    Guild: Grim Heresy
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000 j
    Trade Link: Here it is! <3


    \o






    o/


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Salrynn

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 2205
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Salrynn on 18th August 2017, 11:59 am

    omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

    I hope you don't hate me for this x.x lol

    Name: Summer
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Gold/Orange, like the one you done for me last time! ^^
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Guan Yinping (Dynasty Warriors)
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling (Touhou)
    Sets: 2
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875

    More, but for an alt!

    Name: Milala
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Basilisk Fang (But can you use pinks and purples??)
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Catherine (Catherine << This is an excellent game, I highly recommend it to anyone that needs something new to play >D)
    Other FCs: Orion (Fate Grand/Order)
    Sets: 2
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Madame Astrid
     
     

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Light- The Sacred- The Beast- The Fallen- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- Have Alye On Your Friends List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Be On Seijin's Foe List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Lineage : A Soul's Wrath
    Position : Goddess of Repentance
    Posts : 4333
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sirius [Primary], Nephthys [Secondary]
    Experience : 692,310.75
    Brownie Points : 1337

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Astrid Foss
    Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer [1st gen]
    Secondary Magic: Soul Slayer [2nd gen] • The Musical Arts

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Madame Astrid on 18th August 2017, 12:51 pm

    Thought you'd seen the last of me?! Nope!

    Name: n/a
    Positioning: nope
    Guild: I think a black/red colors to it would fit better with this fc :p just my two cents though. whatever colors you think look best
    Border: soft
    Face Claim: Mysterious Heroine X Alter/Heroine X Alter (not to be confused with the regular Heroine X. Fate FCs are confusing. If you are unsure which is which feel free to ask.)
    Other FCs: I could always do with some more Emilia if the above gives you trouble lol.
    Sets: 2
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304881


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Now she knows she'll never be afraid


    Directory

    Golden Lacrima until 3/25/2019


    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 2:48 pm

    @Salrynn wrote:omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

    I hope you don't hate me for this x.x lol

    Name: Summer
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Gold/Orange, like the one you done for me last time! ^^
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Guan Yinping (Dynasty Warriors)
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling (Touhou)
    Sets: 2  
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875

    More, but for an alt!

    Name: Milala
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Basilisk Fang (But can you use pinks and purples??)
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Catherine (Catherine << This is an excellent game, I highly recommend it to anyone that needs something new to play >D)
    Other FCs: Orion (Fate Grand/Order)
    Sets: 2  
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875


    I'll try my best \o/  I vaguely remember exhausting at least one or two or more of those FC's.  
    Mmmm, I wonder how I did the name...  May be hard to match the style.  
    Yeah RIP,  I always knew I should save the names in case I ever need'em again. 

    *Few minutes later*

    Nailed it.


    I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:  








    Now for the other one....

    Ooh, a high-tier FC.







    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 2:49 pm



    @Madame Astrid wrote:Thought you'd seen the last of me?! Nope!

    Name: n/a
    Positioning: nope
    Guild: I think a black/red colors to it would fit better with this fc :p just my two cents though. whatever colors you think look best
    Border: soft
    Face Claim: Mysterious Heroine X Alter/Heroine X Alter (not to be confused with the regular Heroine X. Fate FCs are confusing. If you are unsure which is which feel free to ask.)
    Other FCs: I could always do with some more Emilia if the above gives you trouble lol.
    Sets: 2
    Total: 100k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304881


    Oh gosh.

    So, basically Saber with a baseball cap?   And/or a scarf...

    Wait,  there's blue scarf and baseball cap vs red scarf and glasses.

    Red scarf and glasses seems to be the one that shows up the most when searching Alter/Heroine.  That seems like the safe bet.

    Goodness me, Fate writers sure have a hardon for Saber,  making dozens of different totally-not-the-same characters.

    Lot of pics though.

    Probably not as many as Saber-who-parts-her-hair-differently though, lol x3


    *Elevator music*











    \o/


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Salrynn

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 2205
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Salrynn on 18th August 2017, 4:08 pm

    @Eris wrote:
    @Salrynn wrote:omg I am so sorry! I love your shop and I just came for more! *bows to Eris, the wonderful avatar gfxer* xDDDD

    I hope you don't hate me for this x.x lol

    Name: Summer
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Gold/Orange, like the one you done for me last time! ^^
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Guan Yinping (Dynasty Warriors)
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling (Touhou)
    Sets: 2  
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875

    More, but for an alt!

    Name: Milala
    Positioning: Bottom!
    Guild: Basilisk Fang (But can you use pinks and purples??)
    Border: Soft!
    Face Claim: Catherine (Catherine << This is an excellent game, I highly recommend it to anyone that needs something new to play >D)
    Other FCs: Orion (Fate Grand/Order)
    Sets: 2  
    Total: 200k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304875


    I'll try my best \o/  I vaguely remember exhausting at least one or two or more of those FC's.  
    Mmmm, I wonder how I did the name...  May be hard to match the style.  
    Yeah RIP,  I always knew I should save the names in case I ever need'em again. 

    *Few minutes later*

    Nailed it.


    I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:  








    Now for the other one....

    Ooh, a high-tier FC.






    OH HELL TO THE YEAAAAHHHH~~~~~ Tyyyyy :3 omg omg omg i can't wait to use them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Desirée Blooms
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Ship- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Light- The Sacred- The Beast- The Fallen- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- Have Alye On Your Friends List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Be On Seijin's Foe List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Lineage : ✧ Caelestis Crystalli ✧
    Position : ✧ Ami's Twink ✧
    Posts : 1187
    Guild : ✧ Crystal Swan ✧ GM ✧
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Mentor : ✧ Jiyu Kazehime ✧
    Experience : 48,550
    Brownie Points : ✧ uwu ✧

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: ✧ Desirée Blooms ✧
    Primary Magic: ✧ Aurora Demon Slayer ✧
    Secondary Magic: ✧ White Dragon Slayer ✧ Tertiary Magic: ✧ Master of Melodies ✧

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Desirée Blooms on 18th August 2017, 5:12 pm

    I'm going to make two purchases~

    Name: n/a ♥
    Positioning: n/a ♥
    Guild: Black Rose, but could you use blue colors? ♥
    Border: Soft ♥
    Face Claim: Chieri Sono, from AKB0048 ♥
    Other FCs: n/a, but there should be plenty of art for chieri. They did quite a lot of photo-spreads of chieri that are very nice and pretty, but have her name plastered across the page ♥
    Sets: 1 ♥
    Total: 50,000 J ♥
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304904

    Name: n/a ♥
    Positioning: n/a ♥
    Guild: Golden Phoenix, but could you use purples/violets? ♥
    Border: Soft ♥
    Face Claim: Patchouli Knowledge, from Touhou ♥
    Other FCs: n/a ♥
    Sets: 1 ♥
    Total: 50,000 J ♥
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304904


    ___________________________________________________________________
    on wings tonight, i'll soon set sail

    Directory
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 6:00 pm

    @Desirée Blooms wrote:I'm going to make two purchases~

    Name: n/a ♥
    Positioning: n/a ♥
    Guild: Black Rose, but could you use blue colors? ♥
    Border: Soft ♥
    Face Claim: Chieri Sono, from AKB0048 ♥
    Other FCs: n/a, but there should be plenty of art for chieri. They did quite a lot of photo-spreads of chieri that are very nice and pretty, but have her name plastered across the page ♥
    Sets: 1 ♥
    Total: 50,000 J ♥
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304904

    Name: n/a ♥
    Positioning: n/a ♥
    Guild: Golden Phoenix, but could you use purples/violets? ♥
    Border: Soft ♥
    Face Claim: Patchouli Knowledge, from Touhou ♥
    Other FCs: n/a ♥
    Sets: 1 ♥
    Total: 50,000 J ♥
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304904

    Neat FCs that go well with easy to do colors (Not all colors look so great).




    o/










    \o


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Samira Nassar

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- Y-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Player -
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Saint of Humility
    Posts : 545
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,913,517.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Samira Nassar
    Primary Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Celestial Avatar

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Samira Nassar on 18th August 2017, 7:08 pm

    Name: No
    Positioning: No
    Guild: LS but feel free to use whatever colors look best
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Cleopatra From Fate/Grand Order
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: Linkage


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 8:02 pm

    @Samira Nassar wrote:Name: No
    Positioning: No
    Guild: LS but feel free to use whatever colors look best
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Cleopatra From Fate/Grand Order
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: Linkage

    Lovely design on that character.

    \o




    o/


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Lucius Octavio

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player -
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Posts : 73
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,331.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lucius Octavio
    Primary Magic: Gravity Magic
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Lucius Octavio on 18th August 2017, 9:03 pm

    Name: No
    Positioning: No
    Guild: LS, but Lucius's color is mainly purple, and pink/blue as a secondary choice, with the secondary one just roll with whatever fits better.
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Obito Uchiha from Naruto
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets:  1
    Total: 50,000 jewels
    Trade Link: Link


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 18th August 2017, 9:42 pm

    @Lucius Octavio wrote:Name: No
    Positioning: No
    Guild: LS, but Lucius's color is mainly purple, and pink/blue as a secondary choice, with the secondary one just roll with whatever fits better.
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Obito Uchiha from Naruto
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets:  1
    Total: 50,000 jewels
    Trade Link: Link

    Not the easiest to work with but lets see what I can manage.







    \o/


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    avatar
    Lance Knighthunter
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 1265
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lucia
    Primary Magic: Burning Ember Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Lance Knighthunter on 18th August 2017, 11:26 pm

    Name: Nope
    Positioning: No
    Guild: Grim Heresy
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Ozymandias (Or Rider) - Fate/Prototype: Aoi Gin no Fragments
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50K
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304951

    avatar
    Eris
     
     

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Player -
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eris/Sanguinoth | Lady Red/Denielle
    Primary Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Secondary Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact

    Re: Siren-Eris's Crazy Avatar Blowout

    Post by Eris on 19th August 2017, 9:00 am

    Lucia wrote:Name: Nope
    Positioning: No
    Guild: Grim Heresy
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Ozymandias (Or Rider) - Fate/Prototype: Aoi Gin no Fragments
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50K
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p825-the-trading-hub#304951


    \o






    \o/


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

      Current date/time is 19th August 2018, 12:25 pm