Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) Empty Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job)

Post by Samira Nassar 7th August 2017, 9:10 am

Job Description:

Samira was a sort of person that could at times be very indecisive, especially when deciding on things she would rather not. The current spirits she was able to summon were not at all amused by her lack of resolve to train herself. She had the magical talent but lacked physical training and rarely took on jobs to continue building her experience. While she had the tolerance to ignore their nagging she knew very well they were correct in their line of thinking and opinion and so she had decided to take on a new job that would require some actual effort. The problem she was experiencing already was on what job to take. The young woman stood silently in front of the job board within the guild halls of Lamia Scale, staring at all the postings. Thirty minutes eventually passed without her taking much notice of the time and still she had yet to make a decision.

'Will you pick one already?! By this point I’d rather listen to you saying eenie meenie miney mo than the repetition of job listings. The more time you spend here is less time being somewhat useful.'

It would figure her less patient spirit would be the one to listen in on her current thoughts. No response was given and no further nagging came. She was alone in her thoughts once more. Letting out a small sigh, Samira reached out and tugged on one of the postings until it came off the board. It was some kind of wanted ad to kill or capture a dangerous man right there in Hargeon. No long travel required aside from getting more information from the town guards and finding the dangerous man himself. It seemed simple enough for any mage that was used to combat oriented tasks, but unfortunately even through her own confidence she was well aware that going alone was not the smartest move for her considering she lacked true combat tactics.

Her gaze went towards the other members of the guild that were around minding their own business. It would not hurt to possibly get the aid of another within the guild, and it would also not be the first time she took on a job with one. All she needed to do was find someone that was interested for one reason or another.

(Word Count: 391)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) Empty Re: Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job)

Post by Lucius Octavio 8th August 2017, 2:56 am

Lucius, as per usual in Lamia Scale was just reading books upon books, ever since he joined, he took full advantage of the knowledge that Lamia Scale has to offer, but of course... some guild members raised their concerns with Lucius about what he was doing, and said that he should at least do one job per week so it looks like he's contributing something towards the guild, when Lucius was thinking about this, it seemed his spirit butted in and said "You're thinking of doing a job?" Lucius then showed a disappointed look, "You were listening in my thoughts again, weren't you?" he then said "Nevermind that, you see the woman by the jobs board?" and Lucius batted an eye at her, saying "Yeah... what about her?" the sage spirit then said "Ever since she took that paper off the board, she was looking at the fellow guild mates. Why not do a job with her? it's clear she needs a partner."

Lucius decided to take the advice, he usually doesn't like to do jobs solo so if this woman actually needed a partner, he is more motivated to do a job. He stepped up from his table, putting his books away in his bag and walked over to the woman by the job board. He waved at her as he walked up. When he got close, he said "Hey, sorry if this is a bit sudden, but I noticed you were looking at several guild mates when you pulled that paper off, need a partner for a job or something?" Lucius then realized how weird that sounded only after he said it, but what's said is said, he'd wait patiently for the woman's answer.

WC: 286/1750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) Empty Re: Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job)

Post by Samira Nassar 8th August 2017, 9:32 am

Just like with her decision of a job, it was taking her ages to decide on who to ask to accompany her. Aside from the member known as Kaori, Samira did not even know the names of the other members. Tragic. She was just about to shout within the room on needing a job partner to gain the attention of everyone at once when a man slightly taller than her approached, waving as he did so as a likely signal he was coming to speak with her rather than browse the board himself. Due to this, Samira did not go through with her plan and remained silent as he spoke. Was he offering to do the job with her?

"Hmmm." The woman stared at him for a moment with her green eyes, trying to get a read on him. The scarred face and strange eye were certainly characteristics that were interesting and probably had a story behind them. Most people likely found him to be a suspicious character on first appearances and the dark clothes certainly did not help with the image. However, she wasn't one to place too much thought on such assumptions and was mainly curious about those two traits that easily stood out. "You have a very unusual eye," Samira stated calmly as she stepped closer to get a better look with no thought about invading the man's personal space. While he may have thought his earlier question was weird, Samira did not nor did she think her fascination with the eye all of a sudden was abnormal.

"To answer your question, I require assistance on a job I wish to take, but I do not personally know many of the members here."

(Word Count: 286
    Total So Far: 677)

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 8th August 2017, 2:53 pm

This woman did have a peculiar look, but not that different, among his travels he has met many different-dressed or unique looking people to the point it doesn't bother him anymore, it seems that his past accidents had made him look like one of these people, as she got rather close to stare into Lucius's unusual eye he didn't mind it, as it was a question he commonly received. "Yeah, most people at first ask about that. Let's just say... some accidents happened, as a result I got this scar across my face and I lost my left eye, so I replaced it with an artificial eye. It also contains... certain abilities." in truth, the Sage spirit helped Lucius create it, he basically just told Lucius to get what ingredients he needed and casted some form of spell that transformed all the ingredients into this one eye. The eye allowed him to see whether a person was morally good or evil, as well as get a hint on what type of magic they could use. He avoided using this however as he doesn't want to come across as too creepy among people.

However, this woman seemed interested enough so he decided to use his eye's abilities, he didn't want to shock her too much though, and rather... just tell her what type of magic she used. His eyes lit up for a bit but as the eye's scan was complete, it went back down to it's normal color. "I see... you're a celestial mage, right? able to summon spirits?" he then answered her question. "Right sorry, I would like to help you on this job. I don't know many of our guild mates either." although some tell Lucius to do jobs, he doesn't have much contact with them other then that.

WC: 301
    Total: 587/1750

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 9th August 2017, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 10th August 2017, 5:44 am

"Abilities?" Samira asked after hearing the explanation of how the eye itself was actually artificial. It wasn't as interesting as it being a real eye, but if it contained some magical properties her curiosity and the want for knowledge made it so she was still interested in knowing more about it. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw the man's light up briefly but it wasn't until he confirmed her own magical abilities that she took a step back and allowed the both of them to have some personal space once more. As much as she could guess from the statement, the eye could scan what type of magic someone used at the very least. With the eye being artificial it was also likely it could do much more than what was demonstrated. Still, being able to know the magic of another without being told was a valuable skill and asset, and even if the other abilities were unknown to her at that current moment there was a chance she would find more about it later on given he had offered to tag along on her job.

"You would be correct. I see that eye of yours does have some useful qualities," Samira replied with a small smile, hiding the small amount of envy that coursed through her. Aside from being demonstrated or being told such information, Samira had no way of knowing beforehand important facts about others. Her ability to summon the spirits from her keys was all she could do and was probably the sole reason her spirits constantly scolded her for not getting stronger and learning more to defend herself. She certainly fit the stereotypical mage that was weak themselves and made for an easy target to bypass the stronger spirits. At least she found someone willing to do a job with her easily enough and it was someone that also seemed to lack many guild acquaintances.

"Well I suppose we are now considered a temporary team for this job. My name is Samira and you are already aware of my magic. It's all I can do, however. I am not yet experienced enough to have other magical abilities and my dealings with weapons are experimental at best." There were two weapons Samira had some practice in. One was a shotgun for when she did a job in the desert with another guild member and while she did have some instruction with the weapon she was far from being a master and even then she no longer had access to it anyway. The other was a pair of chakrams which she rarely carried with her. Her aim with them was terrible and any ally with her would be the ones injured instead of the enemy with the way her practice sessions had been going.

"I don't have a magic eye myself so you'll have to explain yours, Mr..." Samira then trailed off, allowing the one before her to introduce himself.

(Word Count: 493
    Tota So Far: 1170)

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 10th August 2017, 6:08 am

"Lucius, Lucius Octavio." He said, after the woman asked for his name. The ability to scan other people's magic was something he didn't like to use much, but it was something considerable in certain situations where information gathering was important, when she asked about the type of magic Lucius used, he said "Ah... well, I use a caster-type of magic known as Gravity Magic, as the name suggests I can manipulate gravity through spells." this was a type of magic he didn't think he was capable of using, he discovered it through a struggle once which led him to using a gravity spell, and the Sage of Wisdom spirit helped Lucius refine the magic to a more suitable and usable style.

"I didn't catch your name, what was it again?" he asked, while his eye can reveal certain things about other people, he couldn't get any information straight off their head or learn their identity. He also slightly noticed that she, like Lucius has a hunger for knowledge after showing interest in his artificial eye. Maybe this woman was the ideal partner for not just this job, but perhaps future adventures and other jobs.

"Though... the origins of my artificial eye is a bit complicated which would require a bit of storytelling about my past, you seem like a nice and respectable lady but I don't think I can trust you with that yet. No offense or anything." his backstory was one he didn't like to casually share, he doesn't mind sharing it to close friends or people who prove themselves to be reliable, but this is a person Lucius just met, and he wasn't ready to share that information yet.

WC: 281
    Total: 868/1750

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 10th August 2017, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 10th August 2017, 12:52 pm

Gravity magic? Well she certainly had not seen that type used before. She wondered in her mind just how that worked and what the effects looked like, but she saw no point in asking to get a quick answer for her imaginations. The magic would be shown soon enough once they got started with the job. A frown did cross her face as she looked at him in confusion when he asked her for a name. He must have not heard her say it during her rambling about her own abilities. Maybe more concise and to the point sentences were more effective when communicating with the man. "I look forward to seeing this Gravity Magic of yours, Lucius. My family name is Nassar, but I gather my first name would be more appropriate between guild members." She took a short pause, allowing her smile to return once more and adding a break between her sentences so her name would not be missed. "You may call me Samira."

No disappointment showed on her face when the other mage declined to openly share his backstory. A small laugh escaped her, finding the nice and respectable lady comment a bit humorous. While she was not evil by any means it was still funny and a little too trusting of him to assume such a thing in the span of a couple of minutes. Plus, she had not asked of the eye's origins just yet and she did not think the answer would come easily to begin with. No. First it was probably a good idea that she actually show him the information for the job he had agreed to. Then maybe along the way he could share a bit more about himself. "There is no offense. Your decision to keep it secret for now is a move I agree with. I do not always like information given to me so easily, after all, the fun is the hunt for knowledge, not the actual knowledge itself."

Samira held up the wanted poster she had pulled from the job board earlier before and flipped it so Lucius could read it. "This is the job I was thinking of doing. There does not seem to be much information here, but the town guard should at least have the location of where we need to go. What do you think?"

(Word Count: 393
    Total So Far: 1563)

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 10th August 2017, 11:45 pm

At the mentioned word of "family" Lucius looked down, it reminded him of his family which brought back many memories that aren't at all pleasant. She still introduced herself however and as she paused and said that her name was Samira, it clicked for him. He heard it from before somewhere... "Did you already say your name? I apologize if you did, I must've been listening more to your magic then about yourself." Lucius sometimes did have a habit of missing plain information right in his face. "Nonetheless, it's nice to meet you Samira." he said, hoping that he didn't offend her by not actually hearing her name earlier if she did say it.

"Indeed, many people consider gravity magic interesting. I'm sure you'll come to like it as well." It was a magic not very widely known, there are very few users in the world who adapt it according to what he heard, Lucius's assumption of her to ask about his artificial eye's origins seemed to have bounce back in his face, and rather showed a smile to her as she mentioned the hunt for knowledge. "We have similar interests, you and I, we hunt for the unknown, it is always thrilling for me, all the work towards such a discovery and when you actually discover it." He started to like this woman, she was clearly different from the others.

Then she flipped the wanted poster, it was clear they needed to start the job sooner or later. "Right! sorry for going off-topic, we should get on with doing this job, this guy has quite an interesting name... "Hydro-Arsonist" it's nearly an oxymoron, anyway... We should head to the town guard per your suggestion to get a location."

WC: 289
    Total: 1157/1750

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 11th August 2017, 5:43 am

My, my, her current job companion sure had a knack for giving out apologies for such minor things. A little bit too well mannered. No matter. He seemed to share similar interests and qualities so, as far as she was concerned, they would get along just fine and maybe even enjoy completing the job. Her eyes blinked at the mention of the oxymoron, and she flipped the paper around to look at the title of the wanted poster she held. "So it is," she observed with a smile. That particular detail had been missed entirely by her and so she concluded in her mind that he was one that rarely passed over the smaller details even if it was just minor grammar. Information was being found out a little at a time and she was patient enough to be satisfied with that.

"Let us be on our way then," Samira said as she folded the wanted ad and made her way to the exit of the guild building, expecting the man she had been talking to before to follow her. Once outside she would head in the direction of the main building of the town guard but along the way a group of them were standing around an open manhole. There was also a crowd of normal civilians watching as a body was being pulled out of the sewers. It was covered, however, and Samira could not tell what exactly had happened to the corpse. She wondered if it had to do with the wanted person on the job ad. Since both of them were a part of the guild located right there in town she saw no reason not to inquire about it. "Excuse me," the woman said politely to one of the guards standing nearby to block the normal civilians from getting in the way. "My companion and I are mages from Lamia Scale. What has happened here? Does it have anything to do with the Hydro-Arsonist?" The wanted posted she had taken from the job board was then unfolded and held up for the guard to see.

At the mention of Lamia Scale the guard's attention immediately turned towards the two mages. He looked at the ad and then nodded. "About time the guild sent someone over. We've been pulling out corpses for weeks!"

"I see. Do you have any further information on him?" The wanted posted was folded up once more and placed with her pocket as she saw no further reason for its use.

"Aside from him being a killer?" The guard scoffed, clearly annoyed by being asked questions when he had no real answers. "Look, we don't have much intel on him. We're not even sure if we're right on the gender. All we know is that he likes to hang out in the sewers and the bodies that we pull up are burned, but not all them come from fire. We're thinking maybe a mix of fire and heated water."

Word Count: 498
    Total So Far: 2061

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 11th August 2017, 6:06 am

Lucius did follow along with Samira to town, to begin their investigation of the criminal. He saw the crowd of civilians and already speculated that something bad had happened, which it did. As Samira and Lucius got through the crowd they saw a body being pulled out, while Samira was questioning one of the guard about the killer, Lucius decided to go ahead and check the dead body, to try and confirm if the killer was really a fire-user of some sort. When he tried to get closer however, one of the guards stopped him and said "Hey! what do you think you're doing?" Lucius replied "I'm a mage of Lamia Scale, I'd like to check over that body to check the marks." the guard then lets him through. "Okay, but please be respectful about it. We have reason to believe that the man has a family, I'm sure they'd like to see him when they're ready."

Lucius nodded, and went past the guard and got closer to the body, especially to check the marks that are apparently burns. Lucius tried to get a look from all angles, being as careful as possible to not disrespect the body in any way. A voice then popped up in his head. "What are you thinking?" which is the sage of wisdom spirit, Lucius then said "Oh, not sneaking in my thoughts this time? anyway... we've seen victims of fire mages before, burn marks are usually bigger or more burnt into the flesh then these marks, hard to say if the killer actually uses fire or some sort of water/fire fusion mix." then the spirit replied, saying "Well... there's only one way to find out. We should try and find this killer for ourselves, and put an end to his murdering spree."

Lucius agreed with the statement, and went to the manhole where supposedly the corpse came from. He didn't attempt to jump in or go further yet until Samira was ready to come.

WC: 331
    Total: 1488/1750

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 11th August 2017, 7:15 am

Samira did not say a word as Lucius went to check over the body that had been pulled out the sewers. He may of been able to find more information that way as she questioned the guard. Silently she listened, paying no mind to the attitude that had been aimed towards her. So little information and yet the guard claimed the attacks had been going on for weeks. Was the Hydro Arsonist really that powerful as well as evasive? "Well that would explain the name, I suppose." The woman stated as she crossed her arms below her chest.

'It is enough to go on.' The voice of one of her spirits entered her mind, having heard her thoughts as it processed the information she had obtained from the guard. 'What concerns me is the location. It will be dark and even if you summon Nox her light will be temporary.'

"Yes, but if fire is being used then maybe we will run into a light source before she will have to return to the celestial realm."

'There is also...your condition.'

Samira bit her lip at the words. She had not realized when taking the job that she would need to enter the sewers. Closed off spaces, tunnels, small rooms, caves, all were things she normally avoided due to having a minor condition of claustrophobia.

'Lighten up, Sunshine. Our summoner will be fine! She's got us and a guild mate too. It's not like she is going to be crying in some corner the moment she gets down there, right?'

The first spirit sighed in exasperation. Samira had serious spirits like him so why was he the only one to ever speak his mind? He grew tired of having to deal with the more carefree ones. 'So be it. Just don't summon Agni. He will be useless.'

'I heard that!'

The green haired woman just shook her head after listening to the conversation. There were points to reason with from both sides and considering she was already there and dragged someone else along there was no reason to turn back. She just had to suppress her anxiety as much as she could until the Hydro Arsonist had been dealt with. "Lamia Scale will be handling this criminal. Keep everyone away from the sewers until we return." With her instructions given to the guard, Samira made her way over to the manhole where Lucius was already waiting. She stared at the opening and already she could feel herself feel a bit anxious even without entering. It was going to be quite a challenge completing the job before even reaching the enemy at that rate.

"It seems our target is somewhere in the sewers and may have a combination of fire and water magic. There really was not much else the guard could tell me. We may even be dealing with more than one enemy down there give the circumstances." She then turned to face the other mage. "Are you ready?"

(Word Count: 498
    Total So Far: 2559)

12-29-19 Edit: Posts above this one complete the C rank group WC of 3000 for original turn in. New Samira WC starts with this post and ends here.
    Word Count: 498

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 29th December 2019, 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 11th August 2017, 6:38 pm

Lucius saw that Samira was ready to go down, it seems that both Lucius and Samira could gather all the information they could at this point, and the only thing left to do is actually find the Hydro-Arsonist. Lucius crouched down to the manhole and pushed off the metal cover that was covering the hole half-way. The only thing that concerned Lucius about going down the sewers is getting himself wet, he was quite fond of his robes. Anyway, he said to Samira "I'll go first, you can come in after me or wait for a bit." he then put his legs forward into the manhole and put his legs on the ladder, he started to slowly climb down to the bottom and jumped off, to already feel his shoes wet. He looked down to see that there is a small amount of water covering the sewer's surfaces but only up to the feet. He yelled to Samira "There's a bit of water down here, just look out for that. Otherwise, there's not much else here from what I see."

He then walks along, walking further into the sewers, assuming that Samira is behind him and walking along, he says "I couldn't get any identification from the corpse, I can't tell if this is some type of water and fire mix mage, or purely a fire mage. Nonetheless, we should be careful." he said, however as he was walking along, he noticed that the surface of the water started to look unbalanced and heard unnatural sounds from afar into the sewers, he then raised his right hand up, signaling Samira to stop and started to focus on the water, seeing if it was still unbalanced. There was silence for a few seconds, until a voice could be heard, sounding like it was all over the sewers. "My, my... aren't you a meticulous one... we can't have that." and soon enough, one spot of the water's surface started to push up water, with water running off from what appears to be a body, as it was going up in the air as it started to reveal it's form.

WC: 357
    Total: 1845/1750

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th August 2017, 6:38 pm

The member 'Lucius Octavio' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) UtKyMUJ
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 12th August 2017, 11:55 am

Samira gave a silent nod as Lucius decided to go down first. Even if she kept it to herself she was grateful for the extra time to mentally prepare herself without being seen by her fellow guildmate. She watched him climb down the ladder, disappearing into the darkness below. Another wave of tension went through her and her whole body was telling her to make a run for it and not go down. Her mind forcibly denied herself that instinct and she took a few deep breaths to keep herself calm.

'You will be alright, Samira.'

Another silent nod as one of her spirits comforted her. Soon after she heard the yell from the other mage, warning her of a small amount of water but otherwise nothing else noteworthy. Positioning herself so that she could place her feet on the ladder steps and grip onto the sides, Samira slowly made her way down into the sewer tunnels. One step at a time. One step at a time. Eventually she made it down to the bottom step and allowed herself to land on the watery ground with a small splash that echoed throughout the tunnels. She nervously gripped her left arm with her right hand but otherwise she kept her composure and followed along after the gravity mage. At least so far the sewer tunnels were not as dark as she originally thought they would be. Small lacrima powered lights hung on the walls and even though they were dim it still produced enough lighting so they were not walking around in pitch blackness. "Indeed," Samira agreed just before she was given a silent signal to stop. She did so without question and waited until an unfamiliar voice spoke. The water then began to move and a figure was formed from its surface.

Her green eyes blinked once the enemy had formed. She had expected something a little more intimidating but what stood before her was a cute little cuddly creature made of water. It seemed more huggable than dangerous to the point she managed a small chuckle. The creature heard the suppressed laugh and steam started to flow from its body as it grew angry.

"We can't have you mocking us either," the water spawn said as it sprayed a stream of scolding hot water at the two mages. Samira stepped to the side, barely avoiding the attack and could still feel the heat from the water as it passed. She went for the keys she had latched around a large keyring around her hip and took hold of one. With a quick motion, she slashed the key through the air and said the typical summoning phrase. "Open, gate of the Avatar, Goddess of Venom! Serqet!" With a flash of light a portal between the celestial realm and the normal plane appeared but it disappeared just as quickly with what seemed to be nothing exiting from it.

"Oh, you're summoning me first this time? How fun!" The spirit that had been summoned could not be seen through normal means. At least, not by those of equal power. She was temporarily invisible and even the water spawn was confused by the sudden voice of the being it could not see. It grew even more furious as the spirit laughed loudly. "Aw, come on, Samira. At least give me something that looks tough." The little spawn was threw with the mocking. It started to spray streams of scolding water everywhere in order to find the mysterious spirit but each time it would miss and would be followed by mocking phrases such as "missed me", "almost", and "nice try." Eventually the poor spawn split in two down the middle, having been slashed by the scorpion-like tail of the spirit. Her invisibility ended the moment she attacked and could clearly be seen standing in the water near where the water spawn had been.

"Aw, too fast." The spirit crossed her arms for a moment in temporary depression that lasted all of a few seconds before perking right back up and jumping towards her summoner. "You're doing great, my summoner! I knew you wouldn't go crying the moment you got down here!"

(Word Count: 697)

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 12th August 2017, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th August 2017, 11:55 am

The member 'Samira Nassar' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) MPfmPli
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 12th August 2017, 3:25 pm

Lucius also avoided the attack from the cuddly creature, his reflexes barely just kicked in and he managed to slightly dodge the water blast. He was about to counter attack but it seemed that Samira was already planning on it as she summoned her spirit. Though he couldn't see this spirit, she was clearly there and talking. It was probably because she had some sort of invisibility spell. Whatever it was, it was working on the small monster that appeared as it started to shoot out scolding water everywhere just to try and hit the spirit. Lucius was forced to dodge some of these and yelled at the spirit saying "HEY! DON'T SEND IT MY WAY!" but when the little monster was suddenly split in half, the spirit's invisibility appeared to wear off. He then said "Oh my, that's quite a spirit. Nice job Samira, and nice job... Sarquat?" he only briefly heard the name when she summoned it. He only hoped he didn't get it wrong.

Lucius then started to hear a thunderous voice across the sewers, "FOOLS. YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE." and Lucius was next to Samira when this voice was heard across the sewers, Lucius was looking around everywhere, until he noticed that a bit of orange was starting to develop to the water that was pretty close to the two mages. He then went in-front of Samira, in quick time, a fireball that was originally sent for Samira was launched from the water and a huge fire elemental jumped from the water from what Lucius could see. Lucius however waited until the fireball was in level with the fire elemental and then puts out his hand, saying "Gravity Push!" in which a small purple circle formed in his hand, it sent out an outlet of gravity that pushed against the fireball, which due to the strong force dispersed the fireball and the gravity still aimed for the elemental, which then forced it to the wall, crashing it and making it stuck inside the wall. Some debris fell off as the elemental crashed into the wall. "Ah, perfect."

The elemental started to struggle, he was trying to force himself out of the wall. "RELEASE ME FOOLS!" Lucius then made the debris that came off the wall fly up into the air and started to form into each other, starting to create one huge ball of debris. "Gravity Ball!" he launched it straight for the elemental which pierced straight through the elemental due to the speed, in a few seconds the elemental then showed no other signs of life, and the flame that was on him died out, and it showed that the elemental is in-fact comprised of water. "What the... do you notice that? is this a water elemental? that was on fire?" but until Lucius could get closer to inspect, another spot of the water started to form up. "Oh sheesh, another one."

WC: 488

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 12th August 2017, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word count)

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th August 2017, 3:25 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 13th August 2017, 8:32 am

"Of course not." Samira replied to her spirit, slightly annoyed by Serqet mentioning something along the lines of crying just for being in the sewers. She recalled the conversation before but she didn't really take the statements before seriously. "And do try to have a little less fun at our expense." While she herself was fine from the attacks during her spirit's playful game with the water spawn it was hard not to notice poor Lucius being in the way of some of them. Well, it only made sense protecting her was more of a priority and he was more of an after thought. "Hmmm, only if he gets my name right. I'm an old spirit but even I don't know what a Sarquat is." Samira sighed. Yes, he did poorly pronounce the name and it reminded her of when he forgot her own name moments after she had introduced herself. The gravity mage must of been someone that either had short term memory loss or was just very bad with names in general. Still, he did compliment them and just as she was about to speak on that and press on further a much more intimidating voice echoed through the tunnels.

In short time the other mage was quick to react to a fireball that had originally been aimed her way and was followed by the destruction of the creature that had made the attack. Just earlier she had mentioned wanting to see just how gravity magic worked, but that was before she found herself traveling around the town's sewer tunnel system. Her mind was distracted and the small debris that had fallen from the attacks just made her imaginations go off into theories of cave ins and being stuck in the tunnels. "Huh?" Her attention came back when questioned over the enemy that had been defeated. A water elemental that had been on fire? Well it was clear it had been on fire and the remains were that of water. Peculiar. "I suppose so." Her eyes stared down at the water and once again it started to move and form into another creature. A small water spawn like the one before was beginning to form but now Samira was not amused by its cuteness. She was ready to leave that place and it was apparent that they needed to keep moving or they would be stuck there with an endless wave of elementals.

Samira walked over and simply stomped on the creature as it was half formed. It turned back into water but it reformed behind her and sprayed a stream of steaming water that was aimed for her but instead was blocked by Serqet, who moved in the line of fire of the attack. "Owwww!" The spirit had been burned by the watery attack and even her own body was steaming from high temperature. "That hurt!" Her golden scorpion tail swiped at the small water spawn several times in her anger and it became water once more. The spirit was weakened now and with the request of Samira she disappeared in a flash of light back to the celestial realm.

With the current spawns gone and her spirit recovering, Samira proceeded to walk further down the tunnels. "We should keep moving. If we do not we will eventually be swarmed." Her pace quickened but more for the fact of her rising anxiety than the reason she had stated.

(Word Count: 572)

Serqet Cd - 6

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th August 2017, 8:32 am

The member 'Samira Nassar' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th August 2017, 4:32 pm

Lucius failed to realize the small monster that formed right in-front of Samira as she stepped on it, and saw that her spirit was hurt from a hot scolding water attack that was aimed for Samira. All though the monster was quickly wiped out, it appeared that her spirit was to go for now, in order to recover. He started to pick up the pace and run with her towards the ends of the sewers in order to quickly finish this job. For some reason, it appeared that she was showing some form of discomfort. It was true that monsters all around kept attacking them, but it must've been something else. He tried to be reassuring and said "Don't worry Samira, I'll do my best to protect you from these monsters." but then a voice came in his head, saying "That's not the problem, I thought you'd notice it already... I think she's afraid of water." Lucius then made a confused look, he replied to the sage back in his mind. "I doubt that's the case, whatever it is it's clear she wants to end this job quickly. We'd best not intrude on why if she doesn't want to tell us."

Lucius then tripped over suddenly, to find out that he tripped over one of the small monsters from before, the monster said "Ow ow! watch where you're going you idiot!" Lucius then jumped at it and tried to get a hold of it. "Then don't stand in our way!" but then the monster started to move at extreme speeds around the surfaces of the water, it looked like Lucius was sliding on the surface of the water really fast. He finally managed to get a foot hold and stopped it, grabbing the monster and smashing it against the wall, punching it over and over again, and stopped once he believed he killed it. He started gasping for air but finally controlled his breath again. "Right... that was fun, shall we move on?"

Lucius then started running again along with Samira to the end of the tunnels, to try and find this killer. As a way to try and motivate Samira, he said "Hey... if we get out of this alive, I don't mind telling you more about the eye's origins... and a bit more background on my power." It probably wasn't much, but it was worth a try.

WC: 399

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th August 2017, 4:32 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Hydro-Arsonist! (Samira/Lucius, Job) TV6mrb1
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 14th August 2017, 11:51 am

"Thank you for the consideration, but you will make my spirits jealous by saying such a thing," Samira replied with a small smile. The thought was appreciated, but she was not exactly a damsel in distress. Well she was a damsel and she did show some signs of distress, but it wasn't to the point of story book fantasy. She had to learn to overcome her fears, as well as her flaws, and allow herself to grow without depending on others all the time. There was also the fact her statement was more than just a small joke. Some of her spirits actually would get jealous and moody if they were not called on because some normal mage was protecting her instead.

They walked a bit further with Samira unaware of the mental conversation between Lucius and the mage spirit within. Although, if she had been a part of it she would of likely thought the conclusion made by the spirit was absolutely ridiculous. If she were afraid of water then she sure chose the wrong town and guild to be in considering the outside surroundings. The summoner came to a stop when Lucius tripped and soon began the small battle between he and the water spawn. Samira cringed slightly as she watched punch after punch make impact on the once cuddly creature until it perished. Such a method was completely unnecessary and very unpleasant to witness, especially given he had his magic. Surely he had not worn himself out just yet or maybe he was just saving his energy for when they found the criminal. Then he came out of the fight by saying it was fun. Fun? Likely the last thing she would of used to describe it.

'It is a logic among men. Do not try to understand it.'

'What?! You told me the other day cutting off both my heads would be the most fun you have had in years!'

'Yes. You males act like brutes and bash your opponents like primitives and call it fun. There is an art to using a weapon to slice your opponent in two.'

'What about the men that use weapons instead?'

'Secretly women.'

'Oh, so I'm either a primitive with low intellect, or I am very confused.'

'Precisely.'

'Are we really having this conversation when Samira is in the middle of a mission?'

The conversation cut off from Samira's mind and all she could do was shake her head. She was never alone with them around, but sometimes it was just too much. Luckily it was enough for her to just drop her opinions on how the monster had been dealt with and even more so allow for some of her anxiety to decrease due to the distraction. They continued once more and along the way she heard the man beside her actually state he would give more information about himself. That was quick. Had she really earned his trust so easily? She was clueless to the fact it was more of a motivator than anything but nonetheless it got what she wanted the moment she first saw that eye. "We shall have to do our best to survive then." The fears she had before temporarily subsided and was replaced with a wave of determination.

Before long an assault of fireballs sailed through the air towards the duo. They were bright as they flew towards them which made them easy to spot at a distance and avoid it. Samira quickly ducked, allowing the heated balls of fire to go past her. As she raised her head, her hand went for another one of her keys. “Open, gate of the Avatar, Goddess of Destruction! Kali!” She shouted as she stood up fully and called out to the spirit with the key held forward. A tall blue skinned woman with four arms appeared from within the portal and as soon as she arrived she did not hesitate to use one of her held scimitar to bat away another incoming fireball. "Am I really the only one available?" The spirit asked with a hint of annoyance. She could clearly see the fire spawn in the distance due to the glowing flame of its body. "Tch, and such a weak opponent as well." Regardless of her own frustrations Kali ran at full speed towards the elemental, using her scimitars to send the fireballs towards the tunnel walls. Once close enough, her third arm that held a trident threw the weapon at the creature but it evaded, its body turning into pure flame causing the weapon to sail right through it. Kali was having none of that. Activating her special move, her attack speed increased greatly and the two hands that each held a scimitar slashed wildly multiple times. Even though her blades would not hit the creature due to her distance, the speed of the attack created a wind force that was just as damaging. The wind moved the water within the sewer, and soon a wave of water was headed in the direction of the fire spawn. Upon impact, the fire of the spawn was put out as it became drenched and before it could ignite itself once more it was stabbed by the two scimitar Kali had previously wielded. She had thrown them in order to ensure a quick blow before it could turn into pure flame once more. The core of the elemental lit up and exploded, sending a small shockwave of heat in every direction. Luckily none had been near enough to take the full force of the explosion.

Kali retrieved her weapons and made her way back to Samira, ready to scold her for daring to summon her instead of using a weapon of her own. The spirit came to a stop when she noticed Lucious and sent a glare his way. "What is this?" She demanded while pointing one of her bladed weapons at him.

"You have been following the events from my thoughts since I took on this mission, have you not?" Samira was confused by her spirit's reaction and had no idea on what Kali had meant. The spirit had to of known all the details by now, including the fact she was on a mission with another guild member. She had even just been in the mental conversation moment prior.

"You are as blind as Serqet, who failed to mention this to the rest of us." Kali did not take her eyes off of Lucius as she spoke, but seeing as he was not a current threat she pulled back her weapon. Something was off about the man. He was human and a complete stranger, and yet something was familiar. It was almost as if there was another being attached to his own human spirit. She could not place it and therefore she did not trust him.

(Word Count: 1143)

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 15th August 2017, 12:05 am

When Lucius started to run along with Samira again after the spider, the Sage talked again in Lucius's mind, saying "It appears Samira's spirits are talking about how you beat up that spider." Lucius then shaked his head. "So? I didn't want to waste my magic on it, besides what else could I do? just leave Samira to do all the work?" the Sage had a chuckle as he talked to Lucius, saying "Oh boy, you would have a field day with that spirit." when Lucius asked who it was, suddenly a barrage of fireballs were shot at the duo between Lucius and Samira, he managed to successfully dodge most of them. Samira then summoned a spirit known as Kali, in which the Sage then said "That one." Lucius was surprised at her appearance, it was indeed one to be feared. She was quite tall with four arms, her skin blue and looked almost demonic in appearance. When she showed her techniques and sliced up most of the fireballs, as well as destroying the monster with relative ease he was impressed, Samira sure had spirits with incredible power. The spirit made her way back to Samira only to point her weapon at Lucius. When she made her comment of "What is this?" he took it the wrong way and thought she was picking on Lucius's appearance, saying "Oh hello. I'm Lucius, the guy who's not judging you based on your appearance." 

It was a small insult, one with the right mind would be able to register it. The sage went into Lucius's head again and said "That's not what she meant you idiot, she knows about me somehow. She senses that your spirit is an unnatural one since I'm mixed with it." Lucius was then surprised, Kali was indeed right then to be concerned, he never knew that another spirit would be able to sense... well, another spirit. It was ignorant of Lucius to think a scenario like this wouldn't happen. He threw off the accusation and said "Look, what Kali senses also involves around the story of my artificial eye, if it's really a concern, I can tell you about it after the mission is done." Lucius should've held back that insult from before, if anything he was sure it would start some sort of in-fighting, until a light voice could be heard among the sewers. "Oh my... what's this, a falling out? I want to play with that purple eye... it's shiny..." Lucius then started to look everywhere around the sewers, the voice was coming from somewhere and this time it sounded far more human then some type of monster.

WC: 442

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 15th August 2017, 11:58 am

Kali emitted a low growl at the strange mage's words. She was not satisfied nor did she appreciate the remark regarding her appearance even though she had plenty of self esteem. The temptation to eliminate him where he stood was great but judging by Samira's face the celestial spirit could tell the girl would not allow her to attempt it. Far too trusting or far too curious. Either one displeased and annoyed Kali. A voice then echoed within the tunnels, one that did match that of the earlier elementals. Samira narrowed her eyes, thinking. The voice sounded higher pitched than she thought would of come from the arsonist. Then again, the town guards did mention the gender information may of been incorrect.

"We need to find the source of the voice. It sounds like we are going to be toyed with before we are confronted," Samira told the others before all the small lacrima lights on the walls went out, leaving spirit and mage alike in complete darkness. "I grow weary of this. Summon someone else." Kali took initiative to depart the normal plane on her own. While she sounded heartless towards leaving her summoner in such a fate there also stood the fact she could not see in the dark and she would rather leave entirely than risk looking foolish. Kali did have a reputation to keep and she would not easily create a scenario for the others to mock her over.

The summoner's breathing hastened. Not only was she stuck underground in a sewer tunnel, but now there were no lights at all. She had to at least get some light. Her hands went for the keyring that was attached to the loop of her pants and completely took the whole thing off. Even though she couldn't see, she could still feel the shape of the keys. Each one was different and it should of been easy to find the one containing Nox. Unfortunately, in her panic she dropped all of the keys and heard them splash into the shallow water they stood in. "My keys!" Now it was time to panic more. She and her spirits were not at the point where they could just appear on their own even if they could leave just fine. They needed to be called! Samira got down on her knees and started to sift through the water to try to find them, paying no mind to anything else that was going on around her.

"Aw, lose something, sweetie? I'll make a little light for you." A large amount of fire then went through the tunnel towards their location, with the attacker's location still hidden somewhere in the distance.

MP: 85

Serqet CD - 4
    Kali CD - 5

WC: 448

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 29th December 2019, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 16th August 2017, 1:54 am

Lucius saw that he had agitated Kali, he had thought of an even worse insult to say to her, but he held back on it. This was no time to be messing around as the voice started to reach the two mages in the tunnels of the sewer. Which the situation grew even worse as the lights went out, even with Lucius's special eye he could not see in the dark. When he heard Samira say "My keys" he assumed that she dropped them, especially since he heard a splash in the water of some kind. Lucius however stood still and instead of depending on his eyes, cleared all thoughts and started to focus on listening instead. If the killer were to somehow sneak up on Lucius or Samira, he would at least hear it first and attempt to thwart it. After the voice spoke again and mentioned "a little light" in which the tunnel started to become see-able again, he saw a huge line of fire heading straight down the two mages way. Lucius stepped right in-front of Samira and aimed his hands on the ceiling, he then shouted "Gravity Well!"

Gravity was now pushing down in the entirety of the area in-front of Lucius, when the fire collided with the gravity, it was instead pushed down to the ground, colliding with the water which started to create a sizzling smoke. He shouted to Samira, saying "Hurry! use the fire as a light source, I doubt it'll stay for long. I can only keep this gravity well up for a bit." and with that Lucius focused on keeping the gravity well there and keeping the fire off Samira and Lucius, but using it as a source of light at the same time for Samira to search for her keys.

WC: 300

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 16th August 2017, 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word count)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:17 am