Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job)

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Reality Displacement
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Arsenal
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Completed Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job)

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 1:41 pm

"Ahhhhh. Son of a pumpkin!" Chili shouted as he ran as fast as he could. He had been heading towards Ace of Spades to talk to a local there who had claimed to move there after their village was attacked by creatures from a fog. Of course, Chili was quick to ask questions and hopeful to get answers. However, on his way there, a sand storm had kicked up and that is where you find him now. Running with a five story high wall of sand about twenty meters behind him and catching up fast. Chili had a backup plan if he couldn't out run the storm, however his luck seemed to change as he spotted a rather large sand dune with a cave continuing down into it a few meters away. Now on a course to enter the cave, Chili glanced over his shoulder for an instant and saw that the storm was now only ten meters away. "I really prefer not to be finding sand in my clothes a couple day from now. Come on I can make!" Chili thought as he raced for the cave.  Diving head long into it Chili barely cleared the entrance as the sand storm hit the cave blocking him in. "Well, I guess the only thing to do while this passes is to explore this cavern a little to pass the time." Chili blatantly thought to himself as he listened to the howl of the wind outside. Turning to head deeper, Chili shouldered his pack and began walking. It wasn't long until Chili saw light ahead of him, as he got closer it was revealed that the light source was, in fact, a camp fire. It was sitting in a small circular room with about four tents sitting around it.

Approaching one of the tents, Chili saw a little leather note book sitting on the sleeping bag on top of it. Grabbing it Chili began flipping through, scanning each page hoping to gain some information. "Great first a sand storm now I've stumbled into a cave of bandits who think this is Gold Roger's, Tomb. The pirate who was claimed to have stolen from the gods themselves, randomly stumbling into his tomb seems a little iffy. Although I am stuck in here until the storm passes and if it's true I wouldn't want to miss a chance to grave rob a pirate king. Oh, I mean excavate. haha" Chili thought humorously to himself, having now read through all the notes he needed to grasp what was going on in this cavern. Throwing the note book in his pack. "Welp nothing I can do now then keep wandering in and hope I find it before the guys who were here first. So what does this make me a grave crasher? Eh, I'll think of something later." Chili chuckled as he continued past the camp site and further into the tomb.

Post Word Count: 446
    Total Word Count: 446

Last edited by Chili Thompson on 10th August 2017, 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job)

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 1:41 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 1:41 pm

The member 'Chili Thompson' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_05_42162_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 2:17 pm

Chili had been walking farther into the cave for a while now when again he found a camp site. This one smaller however only made up of a single tent and a small fire. A bag was leaning up against the tent. Walking up to the tent Chili sat down, deciding to take a small break. Chili landed on the sleeping bag and withdrew the leather book from his pack. Flipping through it Chili began to read the notes in more depth.

"Day one: We have finally found the cave, that old man sold us a map to one of the most sought after treasures in the world, Golden Roger's Tomb! He didn't even know what he was sitting on. The crew and I are setting up camp at the small room a little bit past the entrance, while the others we partnered with head further in to explore and set up their own camps."

"Day two: There have been complications. The tomb is guarded by undead warriors, they got the jump on us. We lost three men and had to retreat their numbers were greater than the small group of us. We made it back to camp safely however as the night gets closer I swear I can hear howling echoing through out the cavern. Maybe it's just the stress of finding this treasure with a bunch of bandits whom may slit my throat in my sleep. Anyways I'm going to rest now, tired."

"Day three: I was awoken last night by screams of men who were further in the cave than my men and I. We quickly made our way to where they were coming from, although they had gone silent a bit ago while we were grabbing our gear. What we found was horrific, our fellow group of bandits have been torn apart, their tents shredded, the sleeping bags matted with blood, limbs ripped off whole corpses, scattered about. The rest of the bodies nowhere to be found and the limbs that were still about had appeared to be gnawed on by some sort of animal. This cave is not safe however I will remain here until I find the treasure even if I die."

Closing the book Chili let out a sigh as he stood up and put the book back in his bag. "Ok skeletons and some type of beast are in this cave as well as the bandits. If any of them are still alive that is." Chili said to himself as he began to walk away from the camp site. About three meters from it Chili came to a quadruple fork in the road. Where the cave split off into four different paths. Going in four different directions. Grumbling Chili paused for a moment and thought for a second, deciding which way he should go.

Post Word Count: 472
    Total Word Count: 918
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 2:19 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 2:19 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_01_42158_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 2:41 pm

Shrugging his shoulders Chili began walking down the path furthest to his left. Once inside Chili remained silent listening for anything that may not be human. Although as he rounded a corner in the path he found himself in a large room. About three meters away in the middle was a small fire, with three men sitting on it. Not making a sound Chili quickly looked over each man. They all had quivers on their backs, and each had a bow with them. The one on the right side of the fire was stoking it with a stick, his bow lying next to his foot. The archer with his back to Chili was holding his bow ready for an attack. The last one on the left side of the fire was eating soup from a bowl with his bow hanging on his shoulder. "They look weak however they all seem to be archers, so getting in close fast will be key here." Chili thought as he slowly pulled his pack off his shoulder and set it on the ground. Chili sprinted toward the three men in an instant. Hearing his fast approach the one who had his back to Chili turned to see him, however, the archer was unable to dodge from his seated position as a flying kick sent him back onto the fire. Screaming as his back was burned and his clothes caught on fire. The archer stood and ran with out thinking right into the cave wall. Busting his head open, sending him to the ground with a thud and killing him. The other two archers were stunned by the death of their friend for a second before trying to go for their bows. Not giving the one on his right a chance to pick up his bow, Chili dashed to him and slammed a right hook into the guy's temple and sent him side ways head first into the ground. Grunting as he felt an arrow drill him in the back left shoulder, Chili turned to the last archer as he tried to notch another arrow. His back was to a wall now, the archer drew his bow and fired. Side stepping the arrow as he closed the gap, Chili uppercut the archer making him stumble a bit before kicking him in the stomach and sending him back into the wall hard. As the man fell to the ground Chili growled a little as he pulled the arrow cleaning from his shoulder. Tossing it to the ground Chili turned and proceeded to walk back over to his pack. Once he had picked it up, Chili walked past the dead or unconscious bodies of the archers and continued deeper into the cave. Still with no idea of where he was going, however, a thought did cross his mind as he walked "So that confirms that some of the bandits are still alive. Now I just need to find the treasure. Just in case I run into any more trouble I want to be prepared" With that Chili did the hand signs required to enter Hellfire mode and began charging magic into his fists and feet.

Current HP: 90/100
    Current Mana: 94/100
    Flame Burst Activated: Duration Left: 2 posts
    Post Word Count: 526
    Total Word Count: 1444

Last edited by Chili Thompson on 28th July 2017, 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 2:42 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 2:42 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_03_42160_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 3:11 pm

Chili was unsure whether he was lost or on track as he entered another room. This one by far the biggest so far. It had five coffins in it that were laid upon the floor, however, this is not what caught Chili's attention. Toward the other side of the room were skeletons and they were currently fighting off a few archers. Chili went into a crouched position, taking cover behind a coffin and was content on watching one side take the other out, making his job easier. There were only two archers going up against three skeletons. The archers managed to bring down one of the skeletons with a combined effort of focusing fire on that single skelly. Sadly they were brutally cut down, one took a vicious slash to the chest, he let out a horrific scream and as his blood spurted from the large wound the other archer turned to fire at the skeleton. He was stabbed from behind by the other one, the blade gleaming in his blood as it poked through the other side. The man let out a weak gurgling noise as he felt himself start to die. Twisting it the skeleton ripped its blade out from his back, kicking his body into the dirt and turned to its still standing comrade. Making a clicking sound the skeletons seemed to be communicating. Now with only two enemies to take on Chili came out from his spot Chili stood up and yelled, "Yo I got a bone to pick with you guys."

Turning to him the two skeletons charged. Chili aimed for one and activated his boost. In a second he was in front of one of them, killing his boost as he jumped and landed a heavy kick to the thing's skull. As it stumbled back Chili turned to his left and blocked an oncoming strike from the other one. Grabbing the boney hand that held onto the sword, Chili pulled the skeleton into a kick before letting go, doing a spin and sending a well placed round house into the skeleton's head. As its head flew off toward the wall, Chili winced as his rib cage was grazed from the side by a slash of a sword. Not hesitating Chili threw a sideways kick as he turned and slammed it right into the things hips making it crumble to the ground. Holding his slightly bleeding side Chili, let out a huff of impatience as he walked through the door that the skeletons had been guarding and continued his venture into the depths of the cavern.

Current HP: 70/100
    Current Mana: 98/100
    Flame Burst Activated: Duration Left: 1 posts
    Post Word Count: 432
    Total Word Count: 1876

Last edited by Chili Thompson on 28th July 2017, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 3:13 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 3:13 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_04_42161_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 3:37 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 3:37 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_01_42158_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 4:11 pm

"Ok that is it, I am officially lost." Chili sheepishly thought as he continued to walk down the narrow cave path he was on. It had been five minutes since he had fought the skeletons and since then he had taken a left, a right, and then continued straight forward. He had been in this narrow hall for the past minute. The path's walls were only about a foot apart, causing Chili to have to place his back against one wall while he slowly slinked down it. Not one for tight spaces Chili was happy when the path opened up into a large room. Chili's happiness was short lived as he heard a howl bounce off the cave walls. In the room were two more archers, however, they were busy with the two hellhounds that were trying to tear them apart. not sitting by and watching this time Chili, rushed over to take on one of the hell hounds. Pushing the archer out of the way Chili planted a kick into the lower back of the creature's jaw. causing it to yelp. Growling as it recovered the thing lunged at Chili. Pinning him to the ground it tried to go for his throat, however, it wasn't able to as Chili sent a heavy punch into the hound's underbelly and threw off the creature's aim. As its teeth burrowed into his right shoulder, Chili let out an angered grunt as he began throwing punch after punch into the things gut while it tried to gnaw through his collar bone. Finally, as he hit the same spot for the fifth time, Chili's fist busted a hole in the creature's skin and his fist went into the hound's innards. As blood and internal organs came spilling on top of Chili staining his clothes red. The two archers were fighting off the other hell hound, unfortunately, one of the archers had been pinned to the ground and his neck was swiftly snapped by the beasts powerful jaws. Chili rolled the dead hound off of him while the other hound aimed it's snout at the last archer and breathed fire out of nowhere. The archer screamed as his whole body was lit like a match, his body crumbled to the ground a burnt husk. Now back on his feet, Chili stared down the last hound, which had taken a three arrows from the two archers. The thing lunged at him, slightly stepping to the side, Chili grabbed the thing by the scruff of its neck and swung it into the ground. Pinning the hound for a couple seconds Chili was able to land a punch on the side of the hound's head before it pushed him off of it. Stumbling back, Chili was barely able to catch the dog's throat as it lunged at him and pinned him back to the ground. Holding the things head up by the throat Chili narrowed his eyes as the hound viscously tried to bite his neck or face. Clenching his hand tighter Chili heard the hound let out a dying whimper as he ripped its throat out. Kicking the corpse off of him Chili rolled onto his haunches and from there he stood up. From the stomach down he was covered in blood except for the little bit of splatter that was on his face. Dusting himself off Chili turned to the side opposite of which he had entered and continued forward. After a few meters, he came to a two-way fork in the road. Choosing to go left this time CHili hoped he would have better luck as he went onwards. His flames died out as he walked, his flame burst officail over with. Chili wasn't worried however he could hold his own until his spell was ready again.

Current HP: 65/100
    Current Mana: 100/100
    Flame Burst Ended
    Post Word Count: 632
    Total Word Count: 2508
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 4:12 pm

Dice Roll
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th July 2017, 4:12 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Gold Roger's Tomb (Solo/Job) Die_06_42164_sm
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 28th July 2017, 4:55 pm

Chili had walked thirty meters down the left path when he came to it. I large metal iron barred door, which was already opened. Rushing into the room that it led into Chili was speechless, there was treasure was all around him and sitting in the middle of it was was Gold Roger's coffin. Although Chili was un happy to see a man standing over the coffin about to open it. Shouting out to the man Chili got his attention "Hey! Step away from the coffin! I'm the one whose gonna be robbing that pirate corpse!" The man turned to him and without a word lunged at him with a halberd. Chili threw a kick that hit the center of the pole, knocking it up into the air a little causing it to miss his shoulder by a few centimeters. The man swung his staff sideways aiming at Chili's head, trying to recover the attack he had just missed and failed miserably as Chili simply ducked out of the way heading toward the bandit as he did. Now within range Chili threw a right hook into the bandit's abdomen before standing, spinning and delivering a kick into the middle of the guy's back. As the man stumbled forward, Chili rushed him, landing a hard left handed uppercut to the bandit's jaw line. Huffing the bandit swung his halberd sideways again. Being unable to get out its reach in time Chili clenched his jaw a little as the blade tore through his lower left abdomen a bit, causing blood to start seeping down Chili's leg and into his shoe. Now out of reach, the bandit tried to lunge at Chili again, this time Chili simple side stepped his lunge, closing the gap between them and sent a right hook into the man's face. As the man stumbled a step back Chili moved forward throwing a left hook this time instead. The hook hit its mark as Chili's fist slammed into the left side of the bandit's face and made him wobble to the side a little. Swinging his halberd again, Chili let the wooden pole smash into his rib cage as he grabbed hold of it. Using his foot to kick the bandit in the chest, Chili pulled the weapon away from the bandit and snapped it in two with a hard upwards knee into the pole. Throwing both pieces to the ground behind, Chili grinned sinisterly as he started to walk toward the now backing up bandit.

"All your men are dead, lost, or have fled. The skeletons and hell hounds still patrol the cavern rooms looking to kill someone. You are at the end of your line here bub and I'm the one whose gonna punch your ticket sending you to the after life." Chili threatened in an icy calm tone of voice. The bandit obviously shivered at the threat, though that didn't stop him from throwing a punch at Chili. Catching it Chili, pulled the bandit toward him. As the guy stumbled forward Chili let go, took a step forward and smashed a hard heel kick into the bandit's chest causing him to go from wobbling forward to stumbling backward. Tripping over his own feet the bandit fell on his rear near a pile of gold. Looking up at Chili he started to fakely plea "Please I will leave just don't kill me." Pausing Chili was considering it, however, the thought went out the window when the bandit grabbed the half of his halberd that still had the blade and drove it into Chili's right calf from his downed position. Growling Chili lifted his left leg and slammed his heel into the man's face, knocking him flat on his back against the ground. Kneeling above him Chili ripped the blade from his leg and pinned the bandit down with his free hand. Throwing the half of halberd across the floor Chili, then picking up a near by rock and hovered it over the man's face. The bandit's eyes went wide as he realized what was about to happen. "Please......" Was all he was able to get out as Chili brought the rock down hard, the first strike disfiguring the bandit's face. The second one effectively splitting his head open like a melon. Dropping the now bloody rock to the ground Chili, hobbled over to the coffin and opened it. Inside was a skeleton. Upon closer look Chili saw that clutched its hand was a weird stone, prying it from the skeleton's hand Chili unzipped his pack and tossed it in. Not exactly sure of what else to take Chili grabbed what looked to be pirate garbs and stuffed them all in his pack. Now walking further into the room and away from the coffin, Chili began to search the back wall. Smiling upon finding a hidden switch, Chili pressed it and heard a mechanism click on. Standing back Chili watched as the back wall slide away revealing an exit to the surface. Pausing for a second Chili considered taking some gold with him, however, Chili shook his head as a thought went through his mind. "Men have slaughtered and have been slaughtered to find this tomb. I had to kill just to make it here. If I you ask me this gold has bad mojo, so I'm gonna skip out on the riches this one time. Besides I wanted what Roger's had on him personally not his gold." That was all he need to process, so Chili turned around and hobbled through the hidden exit not exactly sure where on the surface he would pop out at and not really caring all that much about it since he would just deal with it once he got there. Chili knew though that once he was to the surface and safe he would tend to his wounds.

Current HP: 35/100
    Current Mana: 100/100
    Post Word Count: 946
    Total Word Count: 3454

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:03 am