Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries Empty [B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries

Post by Aura 27th July 2017, 8:08 pm

Job Title: The Forest of Lost Cries
    Player Requirements: Must be at least C-rank, any alignment can do go on this job. At least 2 players have to team up in order to take this job.
    Job Requirements: A minimum of 10K words is needed in total. Both the Wennbar and Withick the Lost Knight must be defeated in order to complete the job and escape the forest.
    Job Location: Spooky Forest
    Job Description: A single letter finds its way in your hands. “You seem strong, and to see if you are truly worthy I wish to observe that strength for myself, and thus bring this challenge before you; head towards the Forest of Lost Cries, where sunshine no longer penetrates the ground and defeat the forces that have tainted to world within. If you succeed, the path towards your salvation shall reveal itself before you... as will the reward.” Unsigned and written by the hand of a mysterious man, you somehow feel compelled for whatever reason to test out this curious request and head towards the forest you think fits this description best. Yet the dangers in the Forest of Lost Cries seem far more dubious than you’d ever imagine… and the only way out is to root said danger out, once and for all.
    Enemies:
    Weak: The Vengeful Trees:

Normal: The Wenn:

Strong: The Wennbar:

Boss: The Lost Knight, Withick:

Reward: 18K, B-rank EXP, an opal gem for each player, and access to the next job in the series.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries Empty Re: [B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries

Post by Guest 28th July 2017, 8:10 am

Before i approve this i'd like to clear one thing up. Is this a character job or a normal job that anyone can do? You signed it up as a character job, but this title and the way the job is written suggests it's a public job.
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries Empty Re: [B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries

Post by Aura 28th July 2017, 9:05 am

It is a character job, but I wrote it like this because which of my characters I want it to be for isn't set in stone yet. Sorry for the confusion. ^-^'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

[B-rank Player Job] The Forest of Lost Cries GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Post by Guest 28th July 2017, 9:29 am

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:22 am