Secondary Magic: N/A
Caster or Holder: Caster
It has been said by many races that they're blessed by the gods due to something significant happening within their lives that has caused change but the Clearblade family seem to have taken it a step beyond. They're not blessed by gods, in fact by family lore they've been blessed by ancients from the times of old but this blessing has it's own downfalls such as not being able to see as others do often meaning that they're prone to bumping into things and people if they're to similar to other elements in the same area. Their gifts however allow them to see the flaws in elements, weapons and armours allowing a slight upper hand when it comes to combat and creating things. The Clearblade family are elementalists due to their unique blessing but each vary in the kind of element they specialise in, Sophitia has found she is more connected to nature and water, but also due to her divine blood light. Just because she specialises in these elements doesn't make her any less effective in the rest that she uses.
Divine Creation is her families ancestral magic its secrets handed down from family member to family member and they are very tight lipped about it as you can imagine, even if you marry into the family you would still be forbidden to enter the Clearblade mansion as that is where they apply their trade. Divine creation magic varies from family member to family member in it's execution. Sophitias variation is very single target, though she has found ways to do multi target but these are rare, she has yet to find a way to do area of effect but has managed to trigger damage over time. As an angel she does have some healing, shielding and buffing magic at varying strengths for herself and those she is trying to help.
- Can form pretty much any weapon she has seen
- Can see impurites within elements and items (Armour, weapons etc)
- Can heal herself and allies
- Can shield herself and allies
- Can buff herself and allies
- Weapons she creates can not be eaten due to being made of a unique material only the Clearblade know about
- Can do damage over time
- Can do heal over time
- Can multi target
- Due to her families heritage the things she creates are flawless thus any element that comes from anything she makes are 100% pure and can be eaten by any slayer
- Can not do area of effect
- Some items may require charging time before use
- Some creations may require additional mana to create
- She will have to get close with many of her abilities
- Being of a divine bloodline herself she takes additional damage from sinister magics
- To create anything she will require concentration
- Anything she creates in a rush will be classed as impure and she will not be able to use due to her families mentality
- Her magic can harm allies if they get in the way
- Sometimes both sides will have to work together to take on a greater threat, if she finds herself in that predicament the healing of her dark allies will only be half as effective
- If she uses the wrong element against an opponent she will gain damage equal to the resistance of the stronger element
- Wrath of neptune:
Wrath of Neptune:
Description: A powerful water mage, who called himself Neptune The Great, plunged his people into war after the assassination of his wife and daughter. According to the legends he flooded the entire land of his enemies and swept them away. Upon his death he cast his power into an amulet that was to be given to his best friend's son, who had become more like family to him as well. The moment the young man put the amulet around his neck, he claimed that some sort of energy had entered his body. In times of distress, he could briefly control the water around him to release the anger he felt within. The water would come together in a big wave directed to a target he had chosen in his mind.
Ability: Allows the user to redirect any water type magic of their rank or less(S Max) by spending 20% MP which then forms it into a huge wave with power equal to the user's rank. The wave is 20 meters wide.
Gains one spell slot for a water elemental spell equal to the user's rank (S-max) in addition to their spells.
Usage:Redirection has a 5 post cooldown. Spell has to be made a water familiar but other than that is dependent on the user.
- Lineage Spell:
Name: Water Sprite
Rank: Ranks with user (Caps at Rank S)
Type: Water, purifier
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Description: Sophitia uses the moisture within the air to create a small water sprite within her hand, she has named the sprite Alyssia and has grown quite fond of her. Alyssia has the ability to cure poisons and venoms regardless of rank using them if it is non magical, if magical then Alyssia can only cleanse poisons and venoms of her own rank or lower. The range Alyssia's cure can go is half that of a single rank spell of same rank.
- Can be used instantly
- Has a low cooldown
- Can only heal one person at a time
- Shorter distance than average spells of same level
- Can't heal magical poisons or venoms of higher rank
- Unique abilities:
- Clarity of Sight:
Clarity of sight: This is a passive ability it can allow her to see flaws within items as well as allowing her to see if an element is pure or not and distinguish what is tainting it; usually however her family uses it within their crafts such as appraising or crafting items. (This is mainly for plot and jobs, but will add something to help with if it's used in pvp) Due to her age even though she opened her eyes in an awakened stage she still requires one round to assess items to see their flaws, elements on the other hand she doesn't need time to distinguish.
Divinity: Being of an ascended race and a warrior at that her divine heritage allows her to regain 5% mp and hp each turn passively, in addition if she suffers any severe injury she will regenerate the limb(s) back in 5 posts.
- Armour of a Seraphim:
Armour of a Seraphim: Where all Clearblade are generally Archangel, Sophita took more after her mother and thus is a Seraphim herself. Just like others of her cast she has an almost invisible armour allowing her to ignore 20% of any damage she receives.
- Construction Strength:
Construction Strength: Clearblade is a maker mage that only creates things without flaw with this in mind anything she constructs has 25% more durability and strength regardless of wither it is offensive/defensive or deals magical/melee damage
Last edited by Clearblade on Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 21:19; edited 3 times in total