Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another lost one?(job solo)

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

Another lost one?(job solo) Empty Another lost one?(job solo)

Post by weretiger5411 23rd July 2017, 2:49 am

Job link and lineage effects:

Deja va? Zecarayus thought to himself as he stepped off the train into the village. He had been getting it a lot recently but thought it was because of his missing memories after his time in fairy tail. But as he wandered through the village nothing was coming to mind about why he had thought the place was familiar. But he could worry about that later, he needed to find the address of the woman who hired him for the job. On his way to her address he kept a eye out for any cats since he was here to find a lost feline.

He didn't see any cats but at least he was here at the house to get the details from. He knocked one the door and was met with the old woman. Her face was marked with old scars as she looked up at him from her bent position resting on a cane, though he couldn't say she was ugly. "Ms. Eileen?" zecarayus asked politely, making sure he had the right house, which she chuckled with a response "Haven't chased ya out have I?" Zecarayus gave a small chuckle and she continued "Your here to find my dear doll instead of laughing ya know." "Of course I am ms." he responded and accepted a picture of a white cat with black paws. "I imagine she's hungry by now, so a little bit o' meat should be enough to get her back to ya." She gave him a little bit of ham, "She may be a beast but shes better then some people, so you treat her like one on't ya?" "Of course ma'am, you should hear new within the next few hours." Ms. eileen made a smirk as she went back inside. Zecarayus couldn't help but think that she didn't need a cane, but it didn't really matter to him if she walked around with a cane or not, and went into town looking for doll.

A hour went by before zecarayus actually caught glimpse of a cat similar to the description. The issue was it was in a cage, stacked on another cage in a cart full of caged cats. All of them were clearly not wanting to be in the cages as there meow's could be heard. He approached the person who was pushing around the cats, a woman of similar age to ms. Elieen. She greeted zecarayus with a smile, and though her face had no marks or scars, zecarayus couldn't help feeling repulsed by her prescence.
    "Hi there boy! What brings you here to the village this fine afternoon?" she greeted him
    "I was actually here to help out someone in trouble here actually." He replied, trying to match her tone of friendliness.
    "Someone in trouble here? Tch, nonsense." she replied with a wave of her hand.
    "It is true, and in fact it's about a missing cat. A white one with black paws that goes by doll." he replied. At this moment the cat which he thought was doll from earlier meowed in recognition of the name, her name. The other cats picked up there chorus of meows, as if to share the same response with doll.
    The woman at this point was annoyed at the noise the cats were making and at zecarayus for riling them up. "Look what you done now! Get going now!" she spat at him.
    Zecarayus had become suspicious at this point, but feined a tone of ignorance to what he had done. "Please ma'am, I think you might have picked up doll by accident."
    The old woman grew more irate by the minute, and flames had suddenly appeared in her free hand to zecarayus's surprise. "Leave me alone!" she yelled at him this time. Zecarayus had his hands up now, but persistent to his request. "Please ma'am, I honestly believe you might be making someone more miserable and I would like if that was not the case." "ARE YOU CALLING ME A MONSTER!" she yelled out with more ferocity this time, and launched a spout of fire directly at zecarayus.

Zecarayus however was planned for this. During the time the cats were meowing catching both there attention, he had summoned mary in case things went foul. And they did, When the flame was gone she was surprised to see a fracture on the burnt body of the man. It cracked more, and now a mirror was revieled. To the old woman's horror, she saw a ghastly red eye from a human siloutte in the mirror and her face went pale once the wailing started. Glass began to fly from the mirror and the old woman fled with terror in her step, perhaps a little too much energy for someone so old since she was gone from sight by a minute. Mary returned to her original state looking pleased at her work while zecarayus came out of ghost'd from the side of the cart.
    "That was a good scare mary." He complimented the ghost, in which she looked pleased.
    "I had no doubt I could scare the skin off of her, see how fast she ran away!" she responded with glee.
    "I did, do me a favor and keep a eye out for her in case she comes back around?"
    "sure!" mary responded with pep and floated in the direction the old woman fled in.
    Zecarayus at this point worked quickly. He did not trust the old woman after how suspicious she was acting, especially to his inquires. So he set loose all of the cats in the cages except doll, a good dozen of them fled there imprisonment. Doll was vocal during this, confused to why she hadn't been freed yet. Zecarayus slipped a bit of the ham in the cage, which after smelling it doll was satisfied in keeping quiet while she was in zecarayus's company. Zecarayus picked up the whole cage and quickly moved through the village back to Ms. eileen's house. A few minutes and a couple of turn arounds later, he had found his way back. He knocked on the door and was met with the old woman again, a pleased look on her face as she saw the cat in the cage. "Doll my girl! Where'v ya been?" she began with doll, doll only mewoed and purred as she rubbed against the cage to be let out. Zecarayus quickly did, and doll darted inside, which caused ms. eileen to chuckle. "Thank you dear! Probably expecting your payment now aren't ya?" she asked, and zecarayus only responded with a polite nod.

She left for a few minutes and came back with a envelope full of jewels, which zecarayus accepted. She however had one last question for him. "Tell me dear, do you have dreams?" She asked with a curious tone. Zecarayus was caught off guard, but had no issue with answering, "Not recently, but yes I have had dreams. You don't?" he asked, more at grasping at straws to why she asked him such a question. She only gave a chuckle, "Suppose its only fair to answer ya,(Deep sigh) I did when I was younger, old age takes that away from ya...ya know?"
    "I didn't, but I hope you are able to dream tonight." he responded, trying to sound friendly. At this point Ms. eileen gave a more hearty chuckle, before responding with "I hope not dear, Had enough dreaming for one life." in a tone that carried both regret and sadness. Before zecarayus had the chance to question she bid him a good night, and zecarayus walked back to the train station to travel back to his apartment. He wondered if he had been to the village in his dreams and that was why it was so familiar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:25 pm