Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel)

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel)

Post by Ruvel 12th August 2017, 4:51 am

Ruvel was hurt and that was from only two of his opponents attacks, he knew that if he was hurt again then it was game over and he couldn't allow such a thing to happen, for now however he had Shindara with him though no one could see him given that he was located within Ruvel's shadow. Ruvel blinked as the woman fell to her knees screaming holding on to her head. It made him wonder just what she was seeing but had absolutely no intention of going into her mind to find out given how he was treated when the other was just trying to be kind towards her given the weather that was forecast for the day. Even over the cheering of the other arenas he could hear the heavy rain it was both refreshing and frightening to the youth but for now he couldn't worry about either thing "I guess Chili won" he said to himself scratching the side of his head looking to the suffering woman unsure what to do.

The arena fell silent as they watched as the woman screamed and begged for mercy for tears falling down her cheeks. He moved forward squatting in front of her "Yield and end your suffering" he said quietly, he hated seeing anyone suffer but the woman shook her head clenching it as she screamed out more. His eyes moved to the referee in the hopes that he would end this but seen him shake his head showing that he wouldn't be allowed to end it unless things was severe. Standing he sighed not sure on how to proceed 'What are you showing her Shindara?' he asked his hidden summon 'I am showing her the mistake she done in the past, it was not pretty' he found as a reply 'Mistake?' he was confused at what he was being told 'She was was in charge of an operation which ended with the slaughter of innocent men, women and children' he explained 'she was fed fake intelligence and without checking it out moved ahead with the strike' he finished allowing Ruvel to sigh thinking of how to end this.

"You didn't know miss" he said kneeling once more "Let go of your guilt and anger, learn from your mistakes and move forward growing" he said holding out his hand forgetting that woman done grapples only seeing the woman that was suffering before him and feeling horrible given that he knew he was the one causing it. At the point he realised that he knew what was doing it normally would have been to much 'What are you doing my summoner? You remember this enemy grapples' he reminded him. Ruvel nodded he remembered but right now she wasn't in the correct state of mind to concentrate on anything other than what she was being forced to relive her biggest mistake. 'Still she's in pain...' he commented back 'Then end her pain my summoner' he replied making Ruvel sigh he couldn't bring himself to hit someone when they couldn't defend themselves "Withdraw miss, you will be forced to relive this over and over again until you do... by then your mind could be broken and you'd be but a shadow of yourself" he explained his voice was sincere, her eyes reached his "I.. I.. I concede" she called out Ruvel helped her up 'Shindara, please rest' he sent to his summon his shadow bowing almost as if it had a mind of his own 'of course my summoner, if you require my assistance again do not hesitate to summon me' with that his shadow returned to what it should be and Ruvel began to walk off "What the hell are you?" Cam called to him her voice trembling, he stopped for a moment hearing her words but continued without replying heading out of the arena and back to the wall he normally leaned against after what had just happened the other fighters seemed to move away from him to the other side of the room, he didn't care he just hoped that Cam didn't have any lasting psychological damage.

After the two matches his eyes went to the board to see who would be his next match but to his surprise he seen that Hibiki had withdrawn, he couldn't blame the man given what he had just done and likely what had been seen from Chili. He then looked to see if either he or Chili had any further matches today, much to his relief neither did so it meant they could go eat and rest but he looked at the people whom still remained knowing they wouldn't be a walk in the park "I wonder if they still expect us to go solo or if they will places us both against each one" he said before closing his eyes since the matches for tomorrow hadn't been announced. 'I still feel full from last night how am I going to eat tonight' he though to himself knowing that the other had noticed he hadn't eaten the whole day and only had a glass of water this morning, it wasn't exactly like he could tell the other that he had over eaten given how little he had ate the day before; last time he tried to tell someone this they thought he was making excuses for an eating disorder and tried to force him to eat a full meal it didn't work out well for the youth.

Opening his right eye a little he turned it to the shadow where he felt the now familiar gaze of the two hellish hounds 'So your master still has you keeping an eye on me' he thought as he closed his eye once more, he had no idea why such a strong mage would want to keep an eye on him but at the same time he felt thankful for it. He knew that Dahau was a dark mage and though he scared him to no end he was the first person to show him kindness so it made him feel as if he wasn't so alone or abnormal, even then he suspected the elder battle hardened mage had a motive of his own and for now seen no reason to question it for now he just waited for his partner in this farce so they could get out of there for the rest of the day.

Hp:200/200
    Mp:100/100
    Shindara's Shadow: Now on cooldown
    Word Count: 1'072
    Total Word Count: 13'179

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel) - Page 2 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Reality Displacement
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 5,675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Arsenal
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Fighter Tournament (Job/Chil Thompson/Ruvel)

Post by Chili Thompson 16th August 2017, 3:34 pm

Chili had been watching Ruvel's match, as the women screamed and cried, Chili was quiet, studying the match as best he could. Which was well, he had arrived late however once the screaming began Chili noticed a couple distinctive differences. Chili recalled how his partner came into the room late the night before, one thing he saw even if it was unintentional was Ruvel's shadow, tho combined with the fairy's shadow who sat upon his head at the time. Ruvel's shadow alone was still easy to distinguish. Now though Chili could swear it looked different despite the distance he was sitting at was close enough to easily see both fighters shadows clearly and that leads to the next thing he noticed. Compared to Cam's shadow, Ruvel's was maybe a shade or two darker barely noticeable if you were some stunned spectator. Chili didn't notice any other distinctions, but he was still able to put and two together.
    "So he's using a summon......now the question is what type it is and what it is doing to her? Although it's interesting I rather not find myself on the other end of that attack." Chili calmly made a mental note as the round came to an end with Cam conceding, as he saw Ruvel approaching the ramp Chili sprung from his seat. making his way down the steps Chili was at the ground floor within a few seconds. He was only a few meters from Ruvel when he noticed that he was looking at something out of the corner of his eye. Turning to look in the direction Chili could have sworn he saw what looked like the shadow of a hound as it backed away into the darkness of the arena's corners. Not even sure if that was what he saw definitively CHili decided to not bring that up as he made it to his partner.

"Well we survived today no all we got do is make it through tomorrow and we can kiss this place good bye." Chili said all of his fake enthusiasm for the tournament gone, replaced by the ever impending need to get back on a trail that was growing colder every day. However until the tournament was won, he couldn't go anywhere. Now with an expression of deep thought on his face Chili was trying to recall all the books he'd read about cults on his travels. Not a whole lot that stuck out at the current moment, however, now he had a lead. Shaking his head Chili realized he had been absent mindedly making his way to the door. Stopping at it Chili pondered on a different matter, "Well I'm not that hungry, that fast food is making me just want to sleep. I should say something."
    With that Chili turned to Ruvel and commented "Hey I'm not feeling all that hungry so you can just make whatever you feel like, Ruvel. I'm probably gonna just chill up in the room once we get back to the inn, I might go for a walk haven't really decided fully on that yet. So if ya need to make a stop at the market let me know cause I might just head for the inn. Unless I decide to get something while we pass it real quick."

Now outside Chili walked a little in front of Ruvel, considering the market was on the way to the inn Chili was pondering whether or not he might want to stop himself and grab something to at least snack on for dinner instead of just skipping the whole meal due to an upset stomach.
    "The inn has bread......so all I'd need is a couple fresh cucumbers and some mustard which the inn also already has sooooo yeah I'll just grab some cucumbers. Make myself a few sandwiches for dinner. Ruvel can fend for himself so I don't need to worry about that."

Having had his player in his pocket the entire time Chili finally reached in and brought the ear bud for his left ear. Putting it in Chili began flipping through his music till he found one that had a nice steady beat. Tapping his finger against his leg in rhythm with the beat of the song Chili looked up at the sky. It was getting dark however you could still make out the clouds in the sky over head. As he watched the following thoughts stirred.
    "So entering the tournament was a good idea after all......now I just need to get through it. Then what? More seemingly mindless wandering from place to place trying to find pieces of the puzzle. The answer is yes, since I got a new piece, just wish it wasn't taking me so long. On the other hand, I can't wait to get to the inn and just sit down for a bit."

Coming out of the clouds as they approached the market Chili quickly piped up to Ruvel and said "I'm gonna grab some fresh cucumbers, so I can make myself a few sandwiches when we get back to the inn. You grab anything you need if you plan on making something yourself if not then you can just head on ahead."
    Not giving Ruvel time to respond fully Chili chose to turn and walk towards where he remembered seeing cucumbers for sale the day before. Hoping that this time his market adventure was nothing like it was yesterday. Luckily the crowd was thin and that enabled Chili to get in and out with his cucumbers in a matter of four minutes. Now back at the front of the market Chili decided to start slowly walking toward the inn.

Post Word Count: 945
    Total Word Count: 13,986

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Chilling Under the Stars Theme
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 19th August 2017, 8:04 am

Ruvel looked to Chili for a moment "You aren't going insane, but I'm guessing you only seen one... there are two however" he said from his leaned position with a sigh not wanting to go into it but he had this feeling that he should at least divulge what was going on since the two were teamed and the last thing they needed was the other getting distracted by the hell hounds if they ended up fighting in the same arena "I'm not going into my past..." he said calmly, the past was hard for him to face and he really didn't know the other enough to feel comfortable enough to tell him to much about himself "A month or so back I met a man by the name of Dahou, he is a dark mage from a guild named Savage Skull" he explained his eyes going to the right as he opened them a little "He was the first kind person I met though he's frightening, but he and Barthenz seem to have some sort of mutual respect for one another" he said, it still surprised him as the warrior rarely respected anyone, especially mages.

"He took me to get clothes, gave me food and even now seems to be keeping an eye on me though I don't understand why, I'm not anyone of importance" he said pushing off the wall "Those hounds are his companions Fenrir and Skoll" he finished walking towards the exit "And they are like freight trains, they destroyed quite a bit of Oak Town because I ran and they gave chase. I didn't know what Dahou wanted, I still don't to be honest but they still lurk in the shadows keeping an eye on me for their master." he explained walking out allowing the other to talk in all the information that he had just been given. He listened a little more shaking his head "I need nothing, I am still full from yesterday evenings meal" he actually still felt sick from the night before's evening meal so that hadn't helped him in regards to his matches "I need to fix my clothing however, my fist opponent today had a weapon and ripped them a little." he said more to himself on this occasion than anyone else.

He was kind of glad the other hadn't asked about his match because he believed it would be hard for the other to believe that he in fact had done nothing but his shadow at the point had had a void noble within it who played the woman's worst fears into her mind. "Two more day I would believe, I think they're having us go against the two former champions together before going after the champion himself" he explained walking next to Chili seemingly in thought "Then again I am sure if we request one match each then we could take on the champion together and get it done tomorrow" he said with a shrug stopping as the other went to get some cucumbers from the market stall, his eyes where going around the market in the hopes that they would have left by now but he still had an uneasy feeling that wasn't the case "At least they wouldn't expect me to take part in something public and even if they did unlikely they would expect a fighting tournament given my weaknesses" he whispered to himself not really wanting the other to hear his words because he knew he would have questions he really didn't want to answer.

After a few minutes he seen the other had finished with his business and heading further into town, he moved to walk with him "Chili, I have a question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to" he said knowing that this was likely going to be a mistake given every time he tried to show some degree of concern it always bit him in the ass at some point but he kept trying to make connections with people though many of his summons thought it stupid as if anyone found out what he was, who he was or where he was from may try to take him back for a reward. "What were those records you had yesterday" his voice was it's normal stoic self but held the undertone of a concerned friend which at this point wasn't exactly something that could be denied for the last two days they had been stuck together in regards to eating, sleeping and having to rely on the other to not be defeated or it spelt the end for the other member of the team.

Getting back to the inn Ruvel allowed the other to put his things away before heading up stairs to their shared room. He moved to the corner he had slept in the night before and pulled off his jacket and shirt so he could see the damage that had befallen the fabric. He was glad to see even though that it was damaged he could fix it with ease without leaving trace of the current tares "I want to hit him" he said with a sigh going into his pocket and bringing out a needle and thread beginning to sew it carefully making sure that it matched seamlessly and that thread couldn't be seen. "This is going to be a pain" he sighed, but it was the only set that he had other than the ones he never wanted to go into again because it meant going backwards rather than forwards.

Word Count: 929
    Total Word Count: 14'108

Betrayal

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 20th August 2017, 4:19 pm

When Ruvel asked the question concerning the documents he had, Chili went quiet as a multitude of things rushed through his mind at once, "Well he was honest with me about the shadows even if I didn't ask he noticed and gave an answer. He could be lying but I think that just may be my always suspicious mind. So he deserves an honest reply, but the records were maybe acquired through thievery from another police officer's sealed files department. Since the attacks would die out and then come back differently making it seem like a different M.O. So some police departments had sealed the files off as unsolved. That makes me somewhat of a criminal I guess. Ahh eh, what could be the harm, worst outcome I spend some time in jail."
    Now as they arrived at the inn, Chili quickly darted to the kitchen. As he thought about how to word his answer, Chili peeled and sliced half of one cucumber while putting the rest in the fridge for later consumption. Pulling out the mustard, mayonnaise, and a tomato. Chili proceeded to slice the tomato into a few thin slices, before finding the cupboard the bread was in. Taking out four slices, he popped them in the toaster and while he waited for a few minutes grabbed a plate. Once the bread was now toasted to a light brown color, Chili slathered all four pieces with mustard before mixing a dab of mayonnaise with it. sprinkling some salt and pepper onto the sauce he mixed up, Chili then placed the cucumber slices onto two of the pieces of bread while putting tomato slices on the other two. Then completing the sandwich by sticking the tomato halves with the cucumber halves, Chili was now ready to head up to the room with his plate of food.

Exiting the kitchen, Chili made his way to the back and up the stairs. Once inside their room, Chili sat on his bed and took a bite while Ruvel went over to the corner he had slept in, taking off his damaged clothes and began repairing them. Doing his best to not get sauce all over his bandage as he ate Chili, finished off one sandwich before finally deciding to talk.
    "The records are something I borrowed from a precinct located around Magnolia while I was there. I don't' want to go into too much detail but they provide dates, locations, and m.os for recent attacks. Some document whole villages that were burned to the ground and all of its population disappearing, some are about all that's left in some villages are piles of bodies and some depict that people have been taken while the rest have been slaughtered." Chili answered Ruvel's question calmly without telling him what his connection to all of it was but still giving him the truth though he knew it was a question. "As for why I'm interested in it, all I can say is that it is a personal matter that I would rather not get into."
    Not having anything else to say Chili went back to eating his last sandwich. Devouring it in a few bites, Chili stood up with the intention to take the plate he had brought up back downstairs. Quickly telling Ruvel "I'll be back in a second I'm just gonna take this plate back down to the kitchen."

With that, he walked out of the room and made his way down the stairs again. Back down in the pub area of the inn, he walked behind the counter and through the kitchen door. Walking over to the sink he rinsed off all the tomato juice and sauce splatter that had fallen onto the plate while he ate. Once he scrubbed it clean, he put it in the drying rack before turning and leaving back out into the main eating/pub area of the inn. The door barely had time to close behind him as he was rammed by a hug from a child. Blinking in confusion Chili was about to say something when he was approached by someone he recognized. It was the mother he had saved from the loan shark. The child in question was her daughter, Emma if he remembered correctly.
    "Why are they here?" Chili thought to himself honestly having thought he'd never see them again since he was gonna depart from Talonia as soon as he could to start tracking down his new lead. Though it wasn't an unpleasant surprise. The lady's face brightened a little as she identified him. The mother began to speak as she pried her daughter off of Chili.
    "We were not properly introduced last time, my name is Triss and this is Emma."
    Chili smiled, giving her a nod before saying. "Well, it's nice to meet the two of you under better circumstances than last time."
    "We were just here to get some dinner before heading home, running into you was just a pleasantry," Triss said with a warming smile as Emma smiled happily at him as well.
    Chili scratched the back of his head sheepishly, not used to being looked at like he was some hero. Hell, he'd barely ever stayed around long enough after saving anyone to be given the treatment. Once they were no longer in danger there was no point in staying around. Still, with his stupid grin on his face, Chili said "It's nice to see that you two are ok and if that loan shark or any of his associates give you any trouble you know where to find me I guess. For now, though I should be getting back to my room. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow and I have some things to talk to my partner about."
    Triss bowed to him while he daughter waved goodbye frantically. Waving bye to the two himself, Chili made his way back upstairs and into the room. Seeing that Ruvel had made progress on his clothes but wasn't fully done, Chili went over to sit on the ground a few feet away from his, leaning his head against the wall, Chili began to talk in a nonchalant but sincere manner. "So in regards to the hounds that your wizard friend is having follow you. I want to say thanks for being honest with me. As for what I said earlier, I am open to questions, though I will avoid any that are about why I am personally trying to catch the group responsible for the attacks rather than letting someone else handle it. Now onto what I wanted to talk about, I think we should each take on a guy one on one tomorrow instead of tag teaming them, but I do believe we should tag team the champion since he most likely is stronger than all the people we have faced."

Going quiet to give Ruvel time to answer, Chili listened carefully. Once the talking was done, he stood up and made his way to the closet where he had his minimum amount of clothes stored. Taking out his dark blue collared t, Chili took off his blazer and white shirt. You could clearly make out burn marks and other scars that tattered Chili's back and front. Come were from his travels and others from the training his uncle had put him through. Folding his blazer and shirt neatly, he unzipped his pack that was still at the end of his bed and put them in it. Withdrawing a pair of black boxers and jeans from the pack before zipping it closed. Chili took the new pair of jeans, boxers, and his shirt onto the bathroom with him as he closed the door behind him. Undressing the rest of the way, he turned on the shower and allowed the water to run for a bit to make sure it was as cold as it could get. Hoping in he took about six minutes to scrub up and rinse himself off. Getting out he threw on the clean pair of boxers followed by the jeans and collared t-shirt. Walking out of the bathroom he was now wearing a ni9ce combo of black and blue. Walking over to the closet again Chili took out his red and black shirt also putting them in his pack since tonight was probably the last night he'd need the room and he didn't want to forget anything. The last thing in the closet was his black vest, grabbing it, Chili placed it on the night stand next to his bed so he'd be able to pop it on in the morning. Finally laying down Chili rested his head in his arms as he watched Ruvel sew. He didn't want to fall asleep yet and leave Ruvel to stay up by himself while he fixed his clothes. He may have only known the strange teen for a few days but he felt a bond of friendship between them and if he was being honest Chili was tired of trying to beat everything alone, having a companion for once made him realize this. It was nice to have someone to chat with for once rather than sitting in a cave with nothing but the dancing flames of a fire for company. Shaking his head Chili heard his more logical side speak up in his head. "Be careful though the more connection you make the more people your enemies can use against you."
    Arguing back to himself Chili commented, "Yeah but the more connections you make the stronger you become as well so those weaknesses are worth it."
    His more calculated side didn't argue back, he knew that his logical conscious was right but he knew he was right too. No longer arguing with himself Chili's mind falling silent Chili waited till Ruvel was done with sewing his clothes to finally fall into a light sleep.

Post Word Count: 1652
    Total Word Count: 15,638

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 16th September 2017, 10:10 am

Ruvel listened to everything that was being said to him, his eyes closing as he took it all in but he didn't stop stitching and even from the distance between then it would be clear to the other he wasn't missing a stitch nor was he being any less careful or even slowing, it was clear to see he was comfortable with what he was doing. "So in other words you stole the information you needed to get to where you needed to go." He might of not knew much about life outside where he forced to call home but he knew that no official would ever give up their records to an outsider especially if it was an on going investigation. "You could get into a lot of trouble for that you know right" he was now concerned for the other and what it could mean if he was caught, the thought that he could be classed as an accessory after the fact hadn't even crossed his mind not that it would have changed things he hadn't much support so couldn't really afford to shun those who may give him such things

Listening to the rest he opened his eyes continuing to sew not making eye contact with Chili "You are a survivor" he said calmly, it was the only thing that made sense to the youth being one himself of sorts he could tell by the lack of wanting to talk about it. He couldn't blame him; survivors felt guilt, they wore masks and they didn't like talking about themselves or their pasts, he himself had all the signs but wore the mask a bit better than others and where he should feel guild he felt relief but he did feel guild over that but he could recognise all the signs in others. "I won't push where I'm not allowed to go, I wouldn't like it happening to me so I won't do it to another" he finally said his golden amber eyes looking at his team mate "When you're willing to open up to me however or feel you need help, I will give it to you, regardless of what it is all you need to do is ask for the help." he said honestly, he couldn't lie he learned that came with severe punishment so even now didn't dare to do such things it had been drilled into him.

Ruvel had taken note that the others had was cut due to the bandage "I'll get that wound seen to when you return, last thing we need is for it to get infected" he said as he continued to sew his coat he wasn't the least bit impressed that it had been damaged that was for sure. Hearing what the other intended to do he nodded showing he understood, the back of his hand going to his mouth as he started to get tired; to the youth this wasn't normal in any way, shape or form but he thought it was more to do with the fact he had to fights today one of them he was actually active in but even then he shouldn't have felt as fatigued as he did. 'Was he wrong about the phase of the moon?' he wondered his eyes going to the window, it was the only thing he could think of that had him ever feeling the way he currently did.

He went back to what he was doing covering his mouth as he started yawning more frequently, his eyes going back to his clothing wanting to get it sorted before he went to sleep but as he was slowly getting tired he knew the chances of it happening where growing slimmer with every passing moment. 'Just my luck' he thought to himself not lifting his eyes as the other returned to sit on the floor in front of him mentioning the information that he had given "I am unable to lie" he said calmly, it wasn't exactly like he couldn't lie as everyone was born with the ability to do so it was more to do with the fact he was educated in the most severe ways what happened to those who where caught in a lie and so he had no idea how to do so, that and he was afraid to do so. "I have no other questions, I have already deduced you are a survivor and looking for retribution against those who wronged you. I am not strong but I will help with what I can" he said calmly bringing his top looking to the stitching he could see no flaws in the jacket and so proceeded to remove his top he made sure a glamour was up not wanting his body to be seen for how it truly was by anyone.

"Okay we'll arrange it then in the morning when we arrive" he said starting to work on the shirt "We really should get that hand of yours sorted as well." he said looking up at the blood soaked bandage concerned about it getting infected if it was left like that. He didn't look as the other stood to change instead he kept his eyes on what he was doing not feeling overly well for some unknown reason at least at current it was, it had started soon after he was hit by the claw that Balrog wore, it brought him to the conclusion "Oh no..." he muttered his golden amber eyes going to the lightly sleeping companion "Chili.. I think I've been poisoned..." he muttered unsure how exactly to handle that if he was, poisoning was different at home given those who went under such experiments or punishments where closely observed and treated if their death was imminent at least most of the time it was, here there was no such luck so he was in a bit of a panic as he had nothing to trace poisons let alone take them away if it was the cause for how he was now feeling.

Word count: 1'000
    Total word count: 15'118

Betrayal

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 19th October 2017, 8:56 am

Hearing his partner's mutter about being poisoned, Chili was up and across the room in a few seconds. Kneeling down, he grabbed ahold Ruvel with his right hand and helped the fellow mage to his feet. Once he was up Chili proceeded to set him down on the bed. From his experience, some being serious while others mediocre yet he was still far from an expert on the matter. Though that was not important now. With Ruvel as comfortably as he could get on the bed, Chili walked over to the left of the door and leaned against the wall, sighing slightly under his breath.
    "What the hell do I do now?" Chili pondered in his thoughts calmly as he scratched his chin a little, "I mean I highly doubt he'd like to have a doctor poking at him with his reaction earlier so what would be the best course of action here." His right hand now moved from his chin to the back of his head as he continued to both scratch and think. "Well, he doesn't seem to be getting any worse, I'll just remain aware of his condition until it either worsen's or subsidies. Then I'll take the appropriate actions depending on what happens."

Pushing off the wall he walked back over to the bed Ruvel was on, putting the back of his hand against Ruvel's forehead and wasn't surprised to find that is was slightly warmer than it should be. Removing his hand, Chili spun on his heels and head for the bathroom door. Opening it, he entered the room and headed to where a small towel hung on a wall-mounted rack. Folding it a few time into a rectangle, he reached down for the faucet and turned it on. Dampening the towel he took a second to set it to the side on the sink. Chili then crouched down a little and opened the cabinet below the sink. He was happy to find that this was the place to find the rubbing alcohol for wounds. Grabbing it stood back up while he simultaneously closed the cabinet door with his left hand. Setting the bottle aside for a second he took the towel that he had been using off and tosses it in the trash before grabbing the bottle again and bringing it close to his injured hand. Pouring enough on to take care of his hand, Chili proceeded to take set the bottle down grab some soup and start to wash his wound out again. Once done he was done he put the cap back on the bottle, turned off the water, and grabbed the bottle with one hand and the folded towel with the other.

Exiting the bathroom he pushed the door closed with the back of his knuckle. With the door securely shut he headed for the bed that Ruvel was on, once Chili was there he draped the wet towel across Ruvel's forehead before heading over to the end of his own bed. Lifting his pack off the wooden floor with his free hand while he unzipped it with the hand that held the disinfecting alcohol, Chili turned and walked back over to where he had been leaning near the door. Sliding down along it with his back against the wall, Chili settled on the floor of the with his legs laid out in front of him and his pack between them. Setting down the bottle to the side of his left leg, Chili reached into his pack and withdrew his first aid kit. Popping it open he took out a small metal pan, a slightly curved needle, and thread. He set the pan next to the bottle of liquid, opened the lid of the said bottle, and proceeded to pour enough to fill half the pan. With the cap back on the bottle Chili threaded the needle, now it was time for the fun part. He only needed about three or four stitches so it wouldn't be as terrible as other times had been.

Holding the needle and thread in his good hand, Chili first dipped the needle in the pan of disinfectant before he started to sew up his cut. The process was efficient and only took him about eight minutes which consisted mostly of him doing breathing exercises to calm and focus himself as he pushed the needle through his skin and popped it out the other side. He was right in only needing four stitches and once he made sure they were nice and secure, he cut off the remaining thread and tied the stitchings off. Once he was done, Chili flexed his hand slightly, testing to see if making any sort of fist affected his stitches. Taking the needle (after he washed the blood after it with the pan), the thread and bottle he carefully set them in the pan so they would take up minimum space. Placing the first aid kit on the floor, Chili picked up the pan and stood up. Walking back over to the bathroom, he entered it heading for the sink where he drained the remains of the pan into it. Exiting the bathroom with the pan now empty, Chili went over to where his first aid kit and pack were before crouching down to place the pan in the first aid kit. Zipping it up he grabbed it and slid it across the floor back to where he originally had it at the end of his bed. It was time to head out and find someone who could help Ruvel seeing as his condition didn't seem to be getting any better and he didn't feel like waiting any longer, so with that he opened the door to their room and left to go find a doctor or medicine man one that he could trust hopefully.

Post Word Count: 964
    Total Word Count: 16,602

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 20th October 2017, 3:09 pm

Ruvel wouldn't fight against the other as he was helped to his feet, his eyes glazing over slightly as the poison seemed to do it's job, the little colour he did have in his cheeks quickly leaving them as he had to lean on the other for support as he was moved to the bed. He didn't like what was going on that was for sure, it felt like he had almost lost control of his form and had become a puppet to another just waiting for the strings to be attached "I.. I'm sorry" he whispered to the other, he was scolding himself internally for becoming a burden to the other as he slowly and sluggishly made his way to the bed. He had no idea why but it felt like his body was under some sort of gravity magic. As he was placed on the bed he moved a little not use to how it felt, he was use to the floor regardless if it was indoors or outdoors; this just made him feel uncomfortable and at ill ease and it showed over his face.

His eyes closed as he laid there his own body rebelling against his want to move 'What is going on with me, come on move.' he thought to himself but no matter how much he pleaded his body remained still, his breaths short and sharp as he coughed roughly tears falling it reminded him of the hell he escaped but this time it was worse he felt a prisoner within his own body. His temperature started to make him feel like he was cooking making him cry silently in pain, his body wasn't like anyone else's it took to poisons, venom's and such far more poorly; his eyes opened a little as the coughing stopped glowing liquid trickling from the side of his mouth due to just how violent the cough had been. 'That guy was a lousy cheat' he thought to himself wishing that he would die right there and then for what was happening to him.

His eyes went to Chilli as he moved towards him instinctively flinching as he felt the other man's hand on his head, it wasn't that he wanted to flinch it just he disliked being touched normally more so when he was at a point he couldn't move to defend himself or even call on summons to protect him. He was at the whim of anything or anyone around at currently and he hated it with a vengeance. He tried to keep his eyes on the other and what he was doing but he closed his eyes and the next thing he knew he felt something cold on his forehead his eyes going around the room in a panic his breathing was quick and shallow. Beside him a woman would appear next to Ruvel her hair swaying though there was no air, her white robes with a sky blue obi and sash moving a little also "Dear one, what have you done to yourself this time" she whispered sitting down next him, her eyes going to Chilli "It would be a waste of time to find a doctor he will not let them touch him." she said her voice soft though it would seem like her voice was being whispered into his ear.

Her hand went over to her summoners chest looking at the wound "He's not poisoned, the wound is infected which is just as bad for him really." she said gently her hand glowing as she tended to his wounds "You need to be more careful, you aren't built for such physical exhersion" she scolded gently helping Ruvel sit up as he coughed "Would you mind getting two scoops of lentil soup and a half wholemeal roll please.. he'll need to eat." she said picking him up as if he was nothing more than a toddler "You're still to light." she said walking him back to where his things where laying him down knowing Ruvel would be more at peace there. When he was settled she sat beside him stroking his hair lovingly like a mother would a child knowing that he would be fine in the morning.

Word Count: 704
    Total Word Count: 15'822

Betrayal

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chili Thompson 7th November 2017, 1:27 am

Chili shrugged and nodded to the randomly appearing summon as he closed the door to their room. "So just some lentil soup and a half a roll huh...Well, ten to one she knows what's up more than me so might as well do what she says." Chili commented to himself as he made his way down the upstair's hallway and to the stair themselves. As he came back down into the room he could clearly see that the place had died down a lot since they had arrived, most of those with homes having left and most of who had stayed were those with rooms. Not really paying much detail to anyone much else besides the headcount Chili steadily walked to the other side of the room, behind the bar/dinner counter and through the kitchen door.  The old woman who ran the inn and a kitchen were still their, stirring a pot of some kind of stew and didn't seem to acknowledge him enter. Finding his way to the fridge, Chili first grabbed a paper towel from a counter nearby before he opened the fridge doors to look at what was stored inside. Top shelf he found nothing but meat that was unthawing for the meals that were planned for tomorrow and on the shelf below them vegetables that would most likely be prepped early in the morning before customers start pouring in. Below those two shelves, he found the leftovers. Quickly rifling through them he found the lentil soup and the rolls grabbing the container that had the coup within it in one hand, Chili used the paper towel int eh other the snatch two rolls. Standing back and closing the fridge. Setting the container that held the soup within it down on the counter, Chili placed the paper towel down with the two rolls resting on top of it and turned to the cupboards as he began looking for the bowel, having slightly forgotten where he found them yesterday.

As he searched the first cupboard, Chili had a conversation with himself in his head. "So far joining this tournament has been decent, learned some info, met another mage. Who if I'm being honest is stronger than he appears though I have no idea what he can do.....Though I can't really do much about that since probing seems to get a bad reaction. Ah, there they are." Chili came out of his thoughts as he found the bowels. Grabbing two of them he walked back over to the counter where he left the soup. As the woman took the stew off the burner and set it to the side and turned to him as he quickly found a  ladle and spooned out two scoops of lentil soup before she spoke up. "You should eat, take a bowel of this rabbit and vegetable stew as you head upstairs to give that to your friend."
    Chili turned to her and paused, he was gonna just get some lentil soup through the stew did smell really good from where he was standing. Opting to quickly scoop himself a quick ladle full of lentil soup before advancing to the sink where he quickly rinsed the ladle off before moving on to where the stew was sitting. He nodded his thanks to the old lady as he spooned out three helpings of the stew before turning around and going back to where Ruvel's bowl sat next to the contained soup which still had a bit in it. Putting the lid back on it, Chili opened the fridge and placed the container back on the shelf he had found it. Closing the fridge doors, he turned back to the counter where the food sat and dug through some of the drawers that sat inside the counter to find some utensils. Upon finding a couple spoons Chili began
    wrapping up the two rolls with the paper towel before taking them in the same hand that currently held this bowel before grabbing Ravel's with his free one and turned to leave the kitchen.

Once out of it Chili headed for the stairs and headed up them. arriving in the hallway he continued down it, coming to the room's door and struggled to open it with his armpit without dropping anything. Succeeding Chili entered the room and lightly kicked the door closed behind him the back of his heel. The robbed woman was still with Ruvel, just watching over him. Walking over and past her to the nightstand next to the bed, Chili placed Ruvel's bowel on it before laying the paper towel that held the rolls. Setting his own bowel on the nightstand Chili proceded to rip one of the rolls and half before taking the whole one that sat next to the half he left. Leaving the half on the paper towel, Chili picked up his bowel of lentil and stew soup before walking over to the end of his own bed. Sitting down with his legs splayed out before him, Chili sat the hand that held the bowel in his lap as he dunked the half roll he had in his other hand along with the whole one before popping it into his mouth. Chewing it effectively, Chili took a spoon full of soup to mix in with the bread. Swallowing the bread and soup mix before dunking a little of the whole one in and taking a smaller bite than the first. Chili remained quiet and focused on eating allowing the woman in the robes to do what she needed, he would just be by if she needed any assistance, for now, he needed to eat. Despite the sandwiches, he had grown quite hungry.

Post Word Count: 951
    Total Word Count: 17,553

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:53 am