Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic Plants! (Job)

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Reality Displacement
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Arsenal
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Demonic Plants! (Job)

Post by Chili Thompson 20th July 2017, 10:44 pm

His opportunity arrived as two off the demons appeared beneath his tree about ten meters below. Dropping out of the tree, Chili boosted mid air, sending him flying towards them. Hearing the rush of flames, the demons turned to see Chili, however, they were unable to dodge both getting a flame boosted fist to the face. Sending them tumbling into the ground. Killing his boost after hitting his mark, Chili came rolling across the ground and through some bushes, Chili landed in a standing position, facing away from the demons. Turning on his heels, Chili dashed up to one of the recovering demons and slammed his fist into the back of its head, sending the corn's face into the dirt, where it stayed unmoving and defeated. Turning to the right to see the other one fully recovered, Chili was grabbed and picked up off the ground. The demon began running at a tree, hoping to use its ramming speed to crash Chili into it. Head butting the demon's face, Chili's flame got it in the eye. Causing the creature to yelp and throw Chili down onto the ground. Where it proceeded to try and stomp him, however with one good eye the thing missed. Looking at the leg that had just been planted into the ground near his head, Chili grabbed it and pulled the leg out from under the plant making it fall to the ground next to him. Kicking himself up, Chili cursed slightly feeling pain in his left ribs. Ignoring it he stood above the creature, raised his foot and tried to stomp it. The creature not wanting to die managed to grab it. Throwing Chili off balance and making him stumble backward a meter, the demon had bought enough time to get up. Hoping that Chili was still off balance it ran up to him trying to get a ram in. Chili was quick enough to side step it, letting it run itself into a tree, walking up behind it, he delivered the final blow by jamming his fist into its back. Yellow, red and green goo was now smeared all over his clothes and fists. Hearing the others approaching, Chili dashed behind a couple trees about three meters away and hid. Two more demons appeared, noticing their dead comrades they rushed over to inspect the scene where the fight had just taken place. One started talking, "You stay here, I'll go find the other two and bring them here. If the mage engages you, I want you to hold out until we get back." The other just nodded as its friend left it all alone. Sneaking from tree to bush to tree, Chili made his way up to the creature. Now within a meter of it, he sprung out to attack. Colliding his fist with the creature's face as he was air born. The corn stumbled about half a foot back. The moment his feet touch the ground Chili followed his surprise attack with a hard sideways kick. Sending the corn stumbling into a tree. It recovered, although with its back up against a tree it had nowhere to go as Chili drilled his foot into its face. As he dropped his foot back to the ground, Chili was hit out of nowhere by another barrage of corn pellets. Luckily enough the trees blocked most of them, however, one connected with his shoulder as he ran for cover, causing him to stumble as he went. "Ah! these freaking things hurt!" Chili growled pointing out the obvious roughly to coup with the pain he was feeling. One corn emerged into the small clearing that he had been fighting in. While two stayed hidden waiting to shoot. Now on his stomach, Chili started crawling through the bushes going in a circle around the opening in the woods. Making it to the bushes near where the corn demon came from. Scanning bushes and trees, Chili spotted one of the shooters crouched behind a tree about five meters away. "Well taking out one of these guys out would make things easier." Chili pondered to himself, "Well all I can really do is rush from my hiding spot, make it to the demon, and the cover of the trees before they fire at me hopefully." With that thought over with Chili went back to focus on the task at hand. Sprinting out of his cover, Chili caught the attention of the demon that was out in the clearing. It didn't hesitate to take aim and fired. Making it to the tree line in time, he listened as the bark was chipped off their trunks and leaving divots in the trees. The one crouched demon was surprised when its friend fired on it, not having seen Chili yet. So it had taken cover behind a tree with its face pressed up against the trunk of it. As it removed its face to look out, the corn demon barely had time to register that Chili was now in front of it. Slugging the creature across the face with a right hook, Chili continued to deliver a left uppercut as well. Chili was happy to see that this was the one that had survived his void from the previous wave, as it fell over dead after his two hits. Hearing a rustle Chili turned to see the other hidden shooter about four meters away, and as soon as it saw him it fired. Quickly running around a tree and using it as cover, Chili was able to dodge the spew, however, he was then rammed by the other corn. Stumbling back into the line of fire, Chili knew he only had a certain amount of time to beat the one in front of him or be shot. The demon tried following up its ram with a powerful punch. Chili was ready for this and stepped to the things left side. He dealt out a strong punch to the side of its head, before jumping back two meters behind the trees so he was no longer in the open. Seeing this the shooter cob came out of its bushes and started towards his comrade. The comrade corn demon in question decided to not wait on his ally and sprint head long at Chili. Jumping into the air as it came, Chili grabbed a tree branch and lifted himself above the charging cone's head. Dropping back down, he spun on his heels, facing the corn's back as it skidded to a stop about two meters away. Springing forward a meter, Chili drew his fist back and then sent it flying forward into the back of the monster's head. The thing grunted and turned around, trying to grab Chili as it did. Chili, however, turned with the monster staying behind it. When the thing stopped turning, Chili threw another punch this one embedding into the corn's back. Keeping his hand in the creature's back to hold up its dead body, Chili turned to where he had lifted himself up to find the last demon. Charging forward using the body of the dead demon as a shield, when he arrived within a meter of the corn demon, Chili threw the body at the demon with all his might. Missing the demon with the body the throw still had the desired affected of making the demon flinch, long enough for Chili to close the gap between him and it. Upper cutting the thing while its eyes were still on the corpse that had been thrown at it. After the punch Chili delivered a heavy roadhouse kick to its mid section, making it wobble back a little. The thing recovered slightly and went from stumbling backward to stumbling forwards. It clumsily tried to throw a punch, which was brushed off to the side by Chili who proceeded to make his palm flat like a spear and drive it home into the chest of the creature. As it screamed, Chili removed his hand and let it fall to the ground. Turning, Chili began to walk slowly out of the woods. Getting back on one of the roads that led to the center of town, he started speculating to himself. "I've been away from the houses too long, if there were any villagers in them, they might be in trouble."

Current HP: 10/100 - 5 post regen
    Current Mana: 78/100
    Flame Burst Activated: Duration: 1 posts left
    Special Ability: Penalty Activated: Duration: 11 posts
    Enemies Left:0
    Enemies Defeated: 40
    Total Enemies Spawned:40
    Total Word Count 8351
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Reality Displacement
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Arsenal
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Demonic Plants! (Job)

Post by Chili Thompson 20th July 2017, 11:08 pm

As he walked, Chili noticed something was off with the crops. They were no longer glowing and the thorns were shrinking. Picking up his speed to a jog, Chili watched as the plants reverted back into normal healthy looking crops. Magically unwilling. Not sure what was going on Chili prayed that it wasn't something bad. As houses came into view, Chili was able to see groups of people coming out of their houses, gathering near the exit of the fields. They watched him approach. He was a sight, his clothes covered in a mix of red, yellow, and green ooze, drying blood smeared on the left side of his face, and a couple bruised or cracked ribs. One of the older men came walking up to him. "I'm not sure what you did, but thank you. Without these crops, many of us would have lost our homes and land. If not for you, we would have been homeless in a week or so." The man said kindly. Smiling at him, Chili gave him a thumbs up saying, "Not a problem, I don't know what I did either, however, I'm happy I could help." The villagers cheered for him, happy to help although not comfortable with cheering crowds, Chili politely said "I'll have to be going now, I need to turn the job in and collect my reward. All of you be careful now and if this curse comes back don't hesitate to find me...if you can that is." With that he left Beanstalk village, heading to Clover town, feeling uncomfortable not knowing what had caused the curse in the first place he decided to not think about it. Feeling sore from all the fighting he had done, Chili couldn't wait for what was to come next and that was a nice relaxing nap.

Current HP: 10/100
    Current Mana: 82/100

Job Requirement Completed: 5/5 waves defeated
    Total Damages caused
    -Two scorch marks in two different areas of the road
    -Two scorch marks on two houses
    -Multiple fences were broken
    -Giant holes in ground from which demons appeared
    -Crops unharmed

Enemies Left:0
    Enemies Defeated: 40
    Total Enemies Spawned:40