Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fluffiest Catch! [Job; Jtmoney]

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Fluffiest Catch! [Job; Jtmoney] Empty Fluffiest Catch! [Job; Jtmoney]

Post by King Zenshin 8th July 2017, 3:50 pm

job Info:

A blanket. A simple piece of cloth weaved together to keep one warm is exactly what Zenshin was looking for and luckily, he came across a job offering which would reward him with just that. He had recently gotten his ability to cast magic again and, as such, decided it would be best to meet yet another member of his guild. This time, however, he would take the leading role in the job as opposed to a supporting role as he had taken in his job with Selah Bell. Currently, he stood at the southern entrance to the Spooky Forest, a location which he had too often had to enter because of various jobs he had undertaken. At this point, the Spooky Forest was less of a terrifying place where those who enter do not return and more of a boring place where the occasional restless spirit annoys him. He had seen horrors far worse than anything which lurked within the Spooky Forest, so he didn't mind searching the area for an animal which would serve as the pelt used in his new blanket.

Today, he had invited a mage which he knew very little about. All he knew was that his first name was Liam and he was in the same guild as he. His magic was a mystery, his surname was unknown, and his age needed to be asked. Still, that was part of the fun of meeting other guild members: the unknown factor. Getting to know them, their magic, and their approach to solving problems was quite an adventure in and of itself. Liam ought to be here any minute. I should get ready he thought, materializing a scythe on his back and a holster on his side which contained a pistol with an unusually thin and long barrel. These were the tools that those which whispered led him to make. His own preferences for weapons in conjunction with the peculiar properties they granted him culminated in a gun which used his own life energy as fuel rather than his magical energy and a scythe which doubled has a curved sword.

Truthfully, he was unconcerned with the blanket. What Zenshin was really after was the hunt. The voices in his head, though he still could not understand them, urged him in their eldritch tongue to take up the mantle of a hunter. A hunter of what exactly, the Sabertooth did not know, though he didn't really need to know at this point. All he knew was that he should hunt, and what better prey than beasts? He would slowly turn into a hunter of monsters, and this would be the first stepping stone towards that goal. Why exactly did they want him to become a hunter? Well, that was a question that he would answer in due time.

Total Word Count: 471/2000
    HP: 200
    MP: 100%
    Spells Used
    Signature Spell: Hunter's Weapons

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Fluffiest Catch! [Job; Jtmoney] Empty Re: Fluffiest Catch! [Job; Jtmoney]

Post by Guest 10th July 2017, 3:47 pm

[OOC:Sorry for the late post,i went on a trip recently but I'm back as you can see,I'll be able to post much faster too,and i'm pretty sure the minimum total word count is supposed to be 4000 because 200x20=4000 but i'm just letting you know]
    A blanket,an objective of a job he was invited to.But the blanket seemed to be much more special than a regular blanket,much more fluffier and warmer.The man who invited him was from the same guild as Liam Sabertooth,The mans name was Zenshin,Liam had no clue on the details about him as he was just invited to the job like the man knew him.Apparently the job was located at the Spooky Forest,a place Liam went to for his first job.Liam walked to the southern entrance of the Spooky forest.

He was met by a white haired man,it was most likely Zenshin.He walked to the man introducing himself like they just met."Are you Zenshin?" Liam asked as he looked at Zenshin from head to toe.The man was equipped with various weapons and tools.Liam was curious to what magic the man used and just things about the man.Liam was also equipped with two weapons,Two swords were on his back.They weren't very special but they had some uniqueness to them.They both were obtained from his family but they were not equipped with special abilities,at least nothing that Liam discovered at least.Liam had some keys in the pocket of his pants,it was a bit obvious as some of the keys poked out."I'm Liam by the way,you invited me to a job about a blanket." Liam told the white haired man.

WC:225/2000
    HP:200
    MP:100%
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2017, 12:50 am

"That's me! And yes, I did. I figured it would be a good way to meet new members of the guild - an act that I really can't get enough of, personally" he said, smiling at Liam. He gestured the mage to follow him into the Spooky Forest. Now that both of them were at the entrance, the hunt for the giant sheep could commence. "You could say I'm an older member of the guild, both physically and because I've simply been in the actual guild so long and wanted to get a bit of insight into its proceedings from someone who is seemingly a bit newer than I" he began, casually making small talk while at the same time paying attention to his surroundings. The dead leaves of the forest cracked and crunched beneath his feet and the wind was picking up, disturbing the trees of the forest and causing just a bit more sound to pollute the air around them.

Eh. I've never liked it here. Always gives me a bad feeling he thought as he walked ahead while wishing he had some kind of spell which allowed him to find whatever he went looking for so that he could minimize his time in this forest. "I see you're a fellow swordsman? I rarely see someone use such a weapon without being a requip mage, or at least some kind of summoner of weapons. What kind of magic do you use, Liam?" he asked, hoping for a better response than that of Advent, a mage with whom he had just finished a job. Advent was quite a mysterious child of a mage who spoke to ghosts and could not see, yet was still a much needed asset on a job which required he use his magic. While he didn't answer Zenshin's question, he saw no reason why Liam wouldn't.

782/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 18th July 2017, 12:24 pm

Liam was happy that he found Zenshin,if he didn't he would probably have to look around in the spooky forest just to look for him.Well not that it was a big problem,it's just that he really didn't like the spooky forest basing on what happened on his first job."It's always nice to meet people who can guide me around new places" Liam would say to Zenshin smiling,as they walked into the forest.Liam made some small talk with Zenshin as well,still paying attention to his surroundings.The trees had weird movements and the air did seem to be a bit thin.

This wasn't what Liam remembered about the forest,it wasn't very spooky though which was pretty good probably the only spooky thing about the forest is the random animals or monsters popping out at random times."Its' a bit weird that the animal we're looking for is located around here" He's say to Zenshin looking at him,he saw soem bushes making weird movements,it was probably just an animal or at least that's what he thinks,he listened to Zenshin talking about Liam being a swordsman."Yep i am a swordsman,i don't actually use any type of magic weapon summoning,but i do have Celestial Spirit Magic.I do have some extra abilities due to the fact that i 'Awakened' by powers when i was young" He said to Zenshin answering his question about what magic he uses,Liam looked at Zenshin from head to toe,there were no signs of him being a holder magic user,so maybe he was a caster magic user."What type of magic do you use?" Liam would ask curiously,a second later he tripped on a root of a tree.Did he not notice the root there or was he just being dumb,he really didn't know.He got up and continued to walk forward.

WC:296(Total WC: 520/2000)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:29 am