Birthday: May 10th
Special Characteristics: Teal-Blue color eyes, pitch black Scars over his torso, legs, and arms.
Personality: Aven Alveron has grown considerably over his tenure as a Wizard in Fairy Tail. Once an ever gentle, reserved bookworm, Aven has since blossomed into a more confident and charismatic man. Named after his Great Ancestor, and the heir-apparent of the Alveron Family Line, Aven is still soft at heart, wishing the best for most others and nearly always willing to help. He gets along well with wizards that share a similarly good moral compass, and tends to clash with those who stray past the grey, whom he will fight to his dying breath. When he isn't on a job, or being pulled into some shenanigans, however, Aven enjoys daily training, well cooked meats, the tranquility of nature, and tries to make time for the sunset every night. It's a tossup where he could be found, at any particular time, though he tends to spend mornings at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, doing his duty as the Human Resource Manager. Besides that, he's likely to be found training outside the walls of Magnolia, and though it's dangerous to approach when his Dark Matter abilities are active, he welcomes most company with open arms!
In combat, Aven is even more calculating than normal: his style of battle hinges upon predicting his opponents moves, and being one step ahead. He wasn't born with any large amount of strength or speed, but through training, he has become well suited to a one on one style of combat. Because he holds respect for his adversaries, even upon victory, he refrains from finishing sentient foes, as life, to him, is precious, and not to be wasted over quarrels. Aven is a gifted strategist, and as such could easily lead a group, but his distaste for ordering others around limits his potential in that regard. He'd much rather serve as the tactician for a party, allowing one more suited to the task to take charge. To the effect, Aven thrives in a group setting socially, and in combat, having comrades to cover his weaknesses is a welcome occurrence. Generally, he prefers a group setting in any case, as the social aspect of teammates appeals greatly to him, people to help pass the time, laugh, cry, and even to watch his back and be there for him when he is vulnerable. While he is confident in his abilities, his research on various magics has left him with the expectation that he will usually be outclassed in firepower, and his only option for victory in a fair fight is to be craftier than his opponent.
- Aven enjoys good food, and plenty of it, having been born with quite an active metabolism. He can be seen shoveling down food by the plateful, but where it goes could be anyone's guess.
- He enjoys being around other people, conversing with friends, and of course, making new ones.
- He thoroughly enjoys bettering himself in every way, whether it be physically, mentally, or magically. Every day is a day to progress, to get closer to a more ideal version of himself.
- As a preference, the reason behind which he's never quite understood, Aven is particular to long hair.
- Artichokes: he believes them to be disgusting and a thoroughly useless waste of matter and space.
- People who break their word: deception of adversaries, Aven can respect to a certain degree, but anyone who gives their word should live by it, no matter the cost. Without his integrity, Aven would be lost.
- Tomatoes: Why, in the name of all that is righteous and just, does this fruit taste like a vegetable?! It's unthinkable, BLASPHEMY! Ketchup is good, though, as he can revel in the fact that many tomatoes were brutally crushed to produce it.
- People who kill for sport: it takes a good amount of effort to break Aven's cordial demeanor, but if one wished to take the short cut to his anger, wanton murder would be the most direct path. He holds no respect for those who kill, as he views the act of ending a life the gravest decision one can make, and to take it lightly is to spit in the face of all those who are tortured by the lives they've been forced to end.
- Aven looks up to wizards as the pinnacle of personal achievement and power, and strives to become the best wizard he is capable of becoming, as he was taught from a young age that whatever he did with his life, he should do it with utmost enthusiasm and vigor.
- He wishes to have a group of steadfast companions, people he could trust with his life.
- Above all, Aven seeks to enjoy his life, and have as few regrets as possible.
- He has a subconscious fear of being rejected by those around him, stemming from his early childhood, when his love for books and day dreaming isolated him from the other children.
- Deep down, Aven has grown to fear his own confidence, in concern that he may lose his respect and love for those he works to protect. In becoming a stronger wizard, he'd unconsciously become biased against weaker wizards and non-magic folk, a trait he only noticed after it was too late, and now keep him up at night.
- Aven has a debilitating fear of magics that control another's mind, the thought of being unable to control his own actions unbearable to him.
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 175 lb.
Skin Tone: Light.
Appearance: Aven has a heart shaped face, with short, white hair that tends to stick to it's own, lightly curved pattern. He stays clean shaven, if he can help it, and his eyes are soft, as if empathy emanated naturally from them, though a sharp gaze lurks close behind for those that meet his rare disapproval. Due to daily training, his body is toned, and by this point, his muscles peak through the casual attire he commonly sports. Along with his usual attire, he does occasionally dress formally, with his family crest emblazoned on his attire.
Guild: Fairy Tail.
Tattoo: Black, and on the back of his left hand.
Last edited by Aven Alveron on 9th December 2020, 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total