Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spending Precious Time Doing Pointless Things

The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Imperial Combat : Tactical Assault
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Spending Precious Time Doing Pointless Things Empty Spending Precious Time Doing Pointless Things

Post by The Hustler 28th June 2017, 7:19 pm

Job: For a good cause
    Player Requirements: D-rank and above.
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 5 posts of 150 words per character. Must use magic creatively to help raise money for a charity.
    Job Location: Hargeon
    Job Description: A charity (of your choice) is having trouble collecting money for their own cause and needs a mage to be able to attract people to their cause. They hope that a basic mage using magic will attract attention and will in turn give them more charitable donators. Please do your best to be creative with your magics and through RP give the people of Hargeon a small show to remember.
    Reward: Nothing, but gratitude.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[/url]
    The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Imperial Combat : Tactical Assault
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Spending Precious Time Doing Pointless Things Empty Re: Spending Precious Time Doing Pointless Things

Post by The Hustler 20th August 2017, 8:37 pm

After the whole ordeal in Oshibana, Adalia decided she wanted to return to Hargeon Town.  It's in piss poor condition, for the most part, but she knew the town well enough, as it was the first town she really came across in Fiore.  She got off of the train and started walking the streets.  They're just as she remembered them; in terrible condition due to the development they were going through and yet despite all that the people somehow remained as cheery and lively as ever.  It was almost unnerving, really; how could all of these people still stay cheerful when their town was in ruins not so long ago?  She didn't understand it, but perhaps she would have if she was raised to be a "normal" girl.  She continued to walk around, looking for a store that sold a map, but just before she was to reach the shopping district, an old woman had called out to her.

Adalia was confused, but couldn't exactly reject her calling because she was going to have to go past the old woman, so, instead, she had decided to answer her, walking up to the old lady.  "Did you need something from me, m'am?" she asked politely and with a small smile; she had to keep up appearances, even if they did annoy her.  "Hello dear.  We're having some trouble making money; we're a charity that works to fund money to mages in order to discover cures for various types of diseases and disabilities.  I don't ask that you donate any money, but perhaps you could lend us some of your ability.  You carrying that rifle and sword means you're a mage, correct?"  While her face showed a hint of interest, inside, Adalia grit her teeth and was almost furious.

She didn't care for sick or retarded people, as she called them, and she certainly didn't care to use any of her energy to fail at making them any better, but it might give her a good reputation if she did agree to help.  She thought about it for a second and sighed in her mind; even if this was a waste of time, she'd look good if she went with it, so, she did.  "Alright miss, I'll help.  The question is, how can I help?"  The old lady's eyes lightened up and a big smile came to her face, which almost disgusted Adalia with all the wrinkles and extra skin moving on her face; she had to try in order not to wince.  "It really shouldn't be too much of a problem, but, please use some of your magical prowess to get attraction from the people around you, and say a little something at the end.  I believe that will light a spark in people and feel the desire to donate to our cause."

Adalia was thinking carefully on what she could possibly do, because her magic wasn't really geared towards impressing people...  at least, not quite yet.  "Alright!  I'll try to come up with something that will impress the crowd, since my magic isn't really an impressive one, but I'll see what I can do."  The old lady nodded and gave Adalia her space, who stood nearby with her chin resting on her hand, deep in thought for several minutes.  I don't know if this will be too impressive or if I can even pull this off, but, we'll try.  Adalia had asked the lady for about ten glass bottles, which she had provided.  It was time for her act.

To first catch the attention of those around her, she threw up a single bottle, and with her rifle in hand, shot it.  The bottle split into two smaller bottles, which she shot both, and then into four.  After shooting all four, they broke like regular bottles, their shards disappearing before they hit the ground in order not to harm anyone.  The loud noise of the rifle and the sound of glass breaking caught the attention of most people around, most of who were terrified, but realized what was going on after several seconds.  "I hope you enjoy the show!" Adalia bellowed before throwing all nine bottles at once with the aid of her magic.  She used Rapidfire to keep track of everything, shooting all bottles in a second, and shooting the eighteen in two, and eighty two in four.

Unlike the first bottle, though, it didn't disappear, and a lot of glass remained, causing people to scream and hide for cover.  Before it could land on anyone, Adalia clenched her fist and it immediately turned into gold glitter falling on everyone like snow, everyone cheering for her once they realized what had happened.  All eyes were on Adalia as they were clapping for her, to which she bowed.  "I am very fortunate to have been born this way with no problems, and so have you.  Not everyone is like us, though, so please, to keep these amazing feats alive, donate to our cause.  You can do so right there."  Adalia pointed to where the old lady was with her staff and walked the other way, having done her job.

TOTAL WORDS: 859 of the 750 needed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[/url]

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:24 am