Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A very fudgy situation.

Morning Star
    Morning Star

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

A very fudgy situation. Empty A very fudgy situation.

Post by Morning Star 16th June 2017, 3:10 pm

Details:

A wide grin spread over the orange haired Wizard's face while he stalked through Peace Village and bounced his hand up and down, brown eyes glaring at his right palm, feeling the new magical power flow through it. He had been invited into the depths of the West Fiore Trading Company, invited to join the Black Sails guild, ready to deal with both legal and dark jobs for the sake of the guild. While he was more or less a justice seeking Ranger, sometimes you needed to steal or hurt someone in order to get things done, on top of that, with the mask he could freely morph without risking being discovered by anyone. In his left fist was a note, a letter asking for someone to make a hasty theft, deliver a recipe and never speak of the job again. All of this seemed easy enough, especially if he didn't have to fight, plus with his new mask in place he should have been able to walk in, and out with no effort at all. Sadly though, he had to work with a partner for some reason. Why on earth he had to, he would never know. Morning Star stopped outside of the Fudge Palace, the location that he was supposed to rob, and waited. Off in the distance a guard lifted his rifle and shouted at a brown haired man then opened fire. Morning Star winced and ran his right hand over his face. A pulse of magical power flowed from his hand and created a white and red mask that resembled a dead man to some extent, while making his brown eyes glow an eerie green. His normal grey attire exploded silently into a set of long black pants and a matching black coat that almost looked like a martial arts gi. The wind carried the tails of his frilled coat as he started to look around for is partner who was supposed to be a woman.

WC: 330

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 3
    Jobs In Progress: 1

Bank<> Magic<>Morning Star<>Theme

A very fudgy situation. Empty Re: A very fudgy situation.

Post by Guest 17th June 2017, 5:16 am

If Milala was going to be honest, she has never entered Peace Village before. Unless she has, with a man or a woman, but she can’t exactly remember, she was known as a blonde bimbo for that exact reason, she acted like a total blonde at times… oh wait… she was blonde. Of course she would think that kind of stuff.

If she remembered right, she had to be partnered up with someone to steal a certain Fudge Recipe from a company known as Fudge Palace. She hoped she could do it well, the only thing she seemed to be good at was dying after all. She wouldn’t like to remember them dark times however, them type of memories just let her spine shiver, giving her goosebumps.

Walking in front of Fudge Palace, the female looked around while adjusting her white pencil skirt until she noticed someone who seemed to also be waiting awkwardly in front of Fudge Palace.

“Excuse me.” The female greeted the man as she tilted her head and bit her lower lip. “Are you the man who's been paired up with me in order to do this little task with me??” The female asked as she grinned. “I do hope we get along well, my name is Milala.”

Suddenly, more gunshots could be heard nearby and so the female looked around. Nope, she didn’t want others to know that she could come back to life. She grabbed the man by the arm and walked over a safe distance, away from the others. “Ugh, gunshot wounds worry me.” She announced towards him.

Word Count: 266
    Total Count:
    Goal:
    Morning Star
    Morning Star

Player 

Post by Morning Star 17th June 2017, 2:22 pm

Morning Star was starting to get annoyed while waiting for this woman who was supposed to show up. Who the hell was she to stand him up? Well he would show her, Morning Star was about to turn to enter the shop through the large red door when he saw a beautiful blonde staring at him. He stopped, glowing eyes scanning her body as his mouth twisted into a grin from behind his mask. Well this job just got much more interesting. I'm gonna have a great time after all. Maybe she was worth waiting for. Look at that skirt... He thought to himself and slowly lifted his hand at the elbow and gave her a non enthused wave, trying to play it cool. He walked up to the beauty and nodded his head when the woman asked if he was the one who was supposed to be working with her. Finally he spoke, his gentle and velvet smooth voice echoing out from behind his mask. "Well Milala, I'm Morning Star, but I'm gonna call you beautiful. Hope you don't mind." He responded as an introduction.

His breath got caught in his lungs when she grabbed his arm and walked with him around the corner of the building to evade the sound of gunshots. Morning Star nodded his head and started to chuckle. "Hey if you wanna move fast, I'm all for it but maybe we should talk about this job too. I took a look around the building and there is a security guard inside by the big red door. I was gonna kick it in and take that guy down, but you might be able to keep him busy without killing him. I can sneak around back and rummage through the place if you want. But that means you will have to stick around the front door and keep the guards attention. Unless you have a better plan?" Morning Star explained while gesturing towards the small white building with the slanted black rooftop that made up the fudge shop.

WC: 345
    Total: 675

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 23rd June 2017, 6:44 pm

Well then, this man seemed to know how to talk to a woman! That name was also fascinating, Morning Star… it sounded like hope was to shoot down from the sky to make a wish, or it could be namely a meteor shooting down in order to catch others on fire, the interpretation was merely up to the harlot. His garb was interesting too, something that really piqued the interests of her.

While the female dragged him, he stopped and announced the little plan he had for the job…

Oh boy, Milala was all in for the plan.

“Oh! I have the PERFECT SOLUTION for that! I can be so distracting… You do your bit and I do mine… hehehe… okay??” Milala knew just the plan on her side… she was going to do what she enjoys!

Walking slowly back to the security guard, she looked over at him and smiled softly before wrapping her arms around him. Staring into his baby blue eyes, it was clear that Milala found him a rather cute kind of guy, that was not important though. The most important thing was the act that she was about to perform for the sake of this recipe.

The man couldn’t seem to resist what she was doing and instantly dropped whatever he was holding, as Milala went in for a kiss, it was clear that the two were giving out a few kisses here and there, in fact, it was quite entertaining to the woman who can die and come back to life.

Word Count: 257
    Total Count: 523
    Goal:
    Morning Star
    Morning Star

Player 

Post by Morning Star 23rd June 2017, 8:49 pm

Morning Star smiled wide behind his mask and nodded. "Well kitten, go sink your claws into your prey, I'll get on my part once you have set your plan in motion." A quick nod was all he did after speaking. He watched Milala strut to the guard and wrap her arms around him. He could see their faces draw close to one another and heard the sound of deep kissing, causing Morning Star to blush. How forward of her.... I could watch that all day but this job needs to get done! He thought to himself and shook his head before running off to the other side of the building. Morning Star placed his hand to the wall and took a few deep breaths to steady himself then whispered. "Here we go. First use of the mask. Ghost Form." As he spoke his entire body changed to a ghostly white and the mask faded from his face as it melded with his now ghost form. With a gentle movement he passed through the wall of the building and stood inside of the shop. Now to find the damned formula that he was hired to steal, but how long could Milala keep the guards attention? It was hard to know for sure but Morning Star was sure he could get the job done.

The counter, of course. Where else would anyone who worked in a place like this hide a fudge formula? Quickly he rushed behind the counter and let the masks effect wear off then lifted the register. Sure enough there it was jotted down on a piece of paper. He scooped it up and climbed out a near by window, sure to be in Milala's line of sight. Once again Morning Star made his way back to the area that the two had made the plan and he waited. Once joined by his job partner he handed her the recipe and hugged her tight. "Okay, I'm leaving the delivery of the letter in your hands. It was a pleasure to work with you. I hope our paths cross again very soon." Morning Star took her hand and lifted his mask while keeping his face out of her field of vision, quickly placed a kiss on the back of her hand then teleoprted away in a flash of various colored lights, knowing full well his reward would be sent via mail.

WC: 406
    Total: 1081
    OOC: Finish it and turn it in!

Post by Guest 27th June 2017, 5:03 am

Now she was getting called kitten right before she goes off to do what she knows well! This is indeed becoming an interesting concept of friendship, she must admit. They both knew their talents well and it was time that two used them to their advantage here.

The kissing was rather excellent, Milala must admit. She could use more of them types of kisses, it was so deep, smooth and the man clearly knew what he was doing, it was quite a nice change after having her lips untouched from similar action from so long ago. It was clear that the man had a similar issue, he was trembling, as if he didn’t know what to do next. Milala was sure that she could sort something out for him.

“Place your hands on my hips…” The female commanded, her grins were becoming more and more happy, she was in desperate need of this, now she was glad that she has taken up this little handy job, with someone attending to the recipe and herself making out with a guard to keep him distracted, what other way to have fun in peace!

“Yes, keep them there, and let's continue...”

Oh man, the guard couldn’t resist Milala’s advances at all! However, it was time to go. She was sure that she has given Morning Star more than enough time, and she knew the guard will be thinking about the make out session all night. Controlling the guard was indeed easy as all hell.

“Sweetie… While I am here… you were doin nothin’… Right??”

The man shook his head.

“Good… I quite enjoyed our little expedition… however, I don’t want anyone to know that you had such a good time with me… hehehe…” Her giggles rang throughout his ears before she gave him a kiss on the cheek before backing off. She hoped that little adventure would seal the deal.

Turning around, she walked over to the little meeting place that the two had planned to go to and sure enough, there was Morning Star, with the recipe in his hand she hoped. Being handed the recipe with a hug, the man trusted that she would be the one to deliver it and hoped that the two would work together with something else soon, while noting that it was a pleasure to work with her.

“I am glad you think so.” Milala smiled softly as she suddenly felt his hand hold hers as he lifted up his mask, kissing her hand while he kept his face hidden before teleported away, vanishing before her very eyes. Her blue eyes blinked twice before she looked to her hand that was kissed, then looked to the hand that held the recipe.

“Is it bad I want to see him again…?” Milala asked herself. “I shouldn’t worry… I gotta focus on delivering this recipe… ”

Clip clopping away, Milala got ready to deliver the all important recipe.

lineage ability:

Word Count: 491
    Total Count: 1014
    Goal:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:41 am