Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time To Farm!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

Time To Farm! Empty Time To Farm!

Post by Admin 24th February 2013, 12:23 pm

Job: Time To Farm!
    Job Location: Clover Town
    Player Requirements: One D-rank mage or higher. Up to 4 mages. 500 words minimum for a solo mage, 1,000 words for a group.
    Job Requirements:  Attend to all the crops, and the farm house cellar. Enemies automatically appear in corresponding areas.
    Job Description: "I've lost my trusty helper, such a tragedy. On top of that, the crops are growing weeds and bugs are coming. I can only handle so much of the field work before I can't work anymore. I need someone to help kill all the bugs in the crop fields, spray all the weeds, and clean out... the farm house. Please... be careful in there, we have a bit of a rat problem. My helper was going to get to it, before - you know - he won the lottery."
    Enemies:
    Boss; King Rat is, against D-rank mages, a challenge. His breath is poisonous and his tail is heavy, which he uses it to hit and deal D-Rank damage. He can tank a lot of hits but he's slow. He will automatically appear if you enter the cellar.
    Strong; Large insects cannot use magic, obviously, but they pose quite the pest to D-Rank mages. They are like larger than normal praying mantis, except with very sharp blades on their arms. They are very agile. These will break D-Rank shield spells in two hits.
    Normal; Adult weeds pose no threat to you, but they pose the ultimate threat to the well being of crops, plants, and pretty flowers. These weeds have matured to their ripest age, so tear them off or freeze them. Don't use fire magic, or you may burn the fields down. These take 2 post to get rid of.
    Weak; Baby weeds are starting to grow, so be glad you found them when you did. To kill them, just tear up the weed. These take one post to defeat.
    Reward: D-Rank EXP and 5,000 Jewels each.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:51 pm