Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet) Empty Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet)

Post by Sol 10th June 2017, 8:38 pm

Sol was still lurking around Shirotsume after the guild masters meeting and he stuck to the shadows of the side streets, the meeting was done and over with but he honestly was surprised the light guilds didn’t pull anything to try and catch the leaders of the dark guilds including himself even if he was just the ace. While he skulked about in the shadows the dragon grumbled lightly to himself.”How am I going to get the throne while that little goody two shoes Hera is stopping me, if only there was a way to get around her and take what is mine” he mumbled as he watched a few people going to and fro in the streets before he then felt a finger tap him on the back.

The poison dragon turned to see an elderly man looking at him before he held out an item to the dark mage.”sorry to overhear sonny but this might help you, rumor has it that it can grant any wish you want but I dare not use it myself the power in it is very evil so please take it” the old man said before Sol took the item and glanced at it, it was a medallion or talisman that was made of gold but something had tainted it red almost like it was drenched in blood. Just from touching it Sol could feel intense dark magic from it and while most would be scared away the slayer just grinned bfore he glanced at the old man. “alright I’ll take it and since I feel generous I’ll let you walk away unscathed” he said before he moved past the man and further into the shadows of the alley.

After a moment Sol could swear he could hear whispers from the talisman telling him to find someplace remote in the town. Seeing no reason not to do that the slayer moved thru the streets before he came to a small park that seemed to no longer be in use as the trees were tall and the grass was wild and untamed. Glancing around most of the pathways seemed blocked except for the one that he came into and he quickly found an old piece of wood to block the way and make it look like a dead end. Once he was done he looked at the piece of bloodstained gold and he idly traced it with his claws for a moment before he took a deep breath and then exhaled.”Well here goes nothing” he muttered as he took the medallion and put it in his thumb before he flipped it towards the center of the Park with intent

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet) Empty Re: Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet)

Post by Eris 14th June 2017, 5:07 pm

Eris

At the flip of the coin, with each turn as it arced through the air,  the world around him would shift,   reality flickering with the image of another beyond which on the other side of the coin opposite to him was the visage of a white woman, coming and going with each spin of the coin until it landed,  solidly anchoring him in the other world.   The coin struck the ground with a weighty thud,  deafening in the silence that rung in his ears but once it past sound came once more rising from a dull roar to a full chorus around him;   a red world,  a red throne.    The walls were slick and writhing with bodies of men and women,  bare and embedded into the wall like brick and mortar in distinct howling torment,  they shrunk the further along the walls they went towards the far end of the chamber.    

The ground he stood on was black and faintly translucent,  obsidian.  Wide as a road,  leading from the circle he was in, part of the road,  to the steps of the throne.   To either side of the road the ground was white and rough,  as though formed of many woven bones with spines forming ridges from which ribs splayed out wide.     Channels ran along the road side through which ran a river of oddly vibrant blood running all the way to the sides of the throne from which multiple streams ran down from skulls atop of it through an intricate weave down to the throne's base.      A wall was behind him with a steady waterfall of coins just like the one he had just held,  falling in thin curtain into a slit along the floor with the clinging chimes one would expect of coins,  mixing with the wailing screams of the tortured bodies stuck in the walls.  

The perspective was skewed however.   There was an illusion at play,  the road actually widened the further it traveled to the distance;  the throne was mountainous in its scale,  as was the woman sitting upon it.   Like holding a small toy car closer to a camera to make it appear as though it were full sized against the background.  One hand clutching the skull tip of her armrest,  the other holding a coin high, turning it between two fingers as she watched the guest with ruby eyes;  literal,  it would seem, crystalline with its facets and vibrant hues that pulsed with a soft red glow.      There was a faint atmospheric distortion in the air that along with the shrinking size of the bodies in the walls, slowly becoming as though ants further away,  the room was not rectangular but was a large cone toying with the natural sense of sight and perspective,  betrayed the true scale and distance between him and the woman who he had just met that day.   Eris.

At her size and distance she was proportioned as though she were sitting in front of him,  still large and imposing even at with the illusion of being closer to him.    "My gift to your kind." Eris said, holding the Talisman out between her fingers.   "They have a way of seeking out those who would have need of them.    And it would seem this one had found its way to you,  Sol.  What lust lies within your heart? "   Eris's voice cut through to ring in his mind,  irrespective of the distance at play.  Her deep red lips, striking against her pure white body,  never parted,  but her eyes smoldered with a penetrating stare.

She had released these coins into the wild slowly over time, coming and going in stages.   A few had existed off and on for whole eras,  but since she had arrived she had been spreading more and more around throughout Earthland.   She was soon to loose the floodgates and her Talismans would form a foundation for things to come.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet) NvVyM98

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet) CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet) Empty Re: Dark Deals and Darker Rewards(Eris/Privet)

Post by Sol 16th June 2017, 11:45 am

With every flip of the coin and every slight shift of reality Sol questioned if what he did was a good idea, however the more he saw of the world for fractions of a second made him a bit calmer despite how they seemed. As soon as the coin hit the ground with a thud he suddenly felt his wings emerge from his back as his body showed more draconic traits unconsciously as his body gained more scales and a few of them covered his face as the dragon took in his surroundings. He heard screams and moans of pain from the people imbedded in the walls around him and while it would unerve most people the slayer was not phased as he gazed around in slight awe of this world.

from the obsidian that made up the road underneath him to the channels of flowing fresh blood and the ground made of bones somehow arranged to look like perfect flooring in some bizarre way. All the while behind Sol he could hear the clinking of coins and he glanced back for a moment to see the same coin he had flipped was now multiple and flowing like a waterfall, any greedy bastard would be drooling at the thought of such money blood soaked as it may be. But then Sol saw her the one he had met only recently and even in the mortal realm she left quite an impression on him.

Her skin was pale white and against the horrific landscape she stood out as the single most important figure here, her size was massive but the poison shadow dragon had the feeling something was at work here, something here was messing with his perception but he decided not to linger on that since it mattered not to him. True to his thoughts the rooms suddenly distorted again and now Eris was right in front of him and she held the coin he had flipped while explaining that they were a gift from her to him and the mortal realm. She also explained that they had a way of finding those that needed or desired them before she asked him the most important question what did he desire what did he lust for more then anything else.

Ruby eyes met ruby eyes for a moment before Sol dropped down to a knee and bowed his head in respect to her, he may have been one for questioning authority but this woman this dark deity was someone he wished to keep from becoming angry. After a moment he spoke while he was still kneeling.”My Lady I lust and desire one thing above all else, I want what has long sat Empty since Acnologias demise, I desire to Sit upon the throne of dragons and become the dragon king!’ he said his voice held conviction and drive as his red eyes burned with the desire to become the greatest dragon of all and surpass Acnologias travesties

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th June 2017, 9:27 am

Eris

A low laugh echoed its way across the chamber as what red hued light there was dimmed with each note,  a shadow crossing Eris's colossal form as she tilted her head to rest against the knuckles of one hand,  towering legs crossing.    Her faceted ruby eyes throbbed with their neon red glow.   "Do you know what became of it.  The last 'Dragon King',  your Acnologia."  Eris asked.  Her titanic body broke apart into a billowing cloud of inky black smoke that rolled in waves, tendrils of smoke spiraling down the steps of her throne to coalesce behind the man,  smoke parting around him like a rushing torrent that continued for a long drawn out moment.    

When the stream ended,  Eris was no longer in front of him.   A still giant but significantly shrunken Eris stood behind him,  towering only twice his size now from the titan she was.   Her hair was as voluminous as it was before,  but was curled and rose into points looking like a lions mane of white.   Two horns curved up along from her head parting through the white locks, a second pair emerging further back and on the sides of her head to curl along side the larger ones,  black scales caught the red light across her shoulders extending down her back and along the outside of her arms,  fading in around her torso and under the curves of her breasts,  down along the outside of her thighs.    A long tail swayed in the air behind her,  two leathery black wings stretched to her sides.    Vivid blue markings in a tribal pattern subtly glowed across her body, scale and skin alike.   Hands and feet like claws,  Eris folded one arm across her chest,  her other hand up to lightly hold one finger against her chin. 

"I can help you attain what you seek.  The door can be opened to you,  but the journey itself must be walked.   I can instill in you the seed, but it needs to be grown.  You must become stronger on your own to command the throne you desire above others.   But I can give you the regalia,  the scepter.   The crown.  A body of your dreams."   Eris circled him as she spoke,  though her legs didn't move,  she floated effortlessly like a ghost in a perfect circle trailing faint wisps of black smoke along her path.  "But what could you do for me,  to earn such a gift,  I wonder?"  Eris voice tapered off to a whisper as her movement slowed to a stop back where she started completing the circle.   The moment she did the ground lit up around him,  a neon red circle of heat formed with perfect vivid lines,  the points of a star slowly drawing themselves out from the outer circle,  only growing a few inches out just enough to make out the intended shape before she spoke again. 

"Such things are not without price, or risk"  

d a m n a t i o n
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 18th June 2017, 8:30 pm

Sol could only wonder what Eris meant when she asked him what had become of Acnologia but what she did next shocked the poison dragon to his core. The demonic woman suddenly shifted into pitch black smoke before she materialized behind him and though she was still taller then him what she looked like was what caught him off guard. Sol turned being careful not to catch her with his wings and his eyes went wide at her appearance, four horns on her head along with  black scales and  a long tail, what got him though were the black wings and the blue tribal markings upon her body that glowed a dull blue.”those markings that’s Acnologias marks no doubt about it that’s means.. You took his soul” Sol said while the last part was a whisper. While this woman was without a doubt deadly and could kill him with little effort he would not deny that she was incredible beautiful and the dragon traits made her even more so.

Eris told him that she could help him attain what he desired but  he would have to get stronger on his own to command the throne but she could start it by planting the seed in him that would give him what he desired the throne and a new form that he desired. However she did question what he could do for her to gain such a gift and then mentioned the simple law of the universe that Nothing is free.”What would you ask of me Lady Eris give me a task and I shall see it done, if I may ask though whatever changes are made to me I would like my human for to remain relatively the same I’ve grown attached to my appearance and My queen and guild master Famine has as well I would like to think.” he requested as he slowly stood and kept his eye on the demonic woman while the ground below them lit up brightly.

I shall Pay whatever Price I must to gain my throne I’m tired of the other slayers messing around and not bothering to even figure out what to do with the empty seat and the Fire dragon she is too Naïve to be queen  even if she would never admit it” Sol grumbled as his anger and hate for some of the other slayers surfaced and the locket around his neck glowed a poisonous green to seal his anger away  stood out greatly from the red around them . It was then that Sol noticed something about Eris something that he had caught  from Famine on a few occasions a lingering scent.”My lady if I may ask have you had contact with my Guildmaster Famine I smell a scent on you that I have caught on her faintly but it is the same” he asked his posture was relaxed and he was no longer on guard since this woman seemed calm and she seemed to want to help him.

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 23rd June 2017, 1:37 pm

Eris

Eris's fusion left her with an inner storm, experiencing the intense aggression and competitiveness of Acnologia that had driven him in life,  it now simmered inside Eris behind her composure held in check by Eris's iron will,  but at the speaking of its name and her hold over its soul a wide grin stretched across her face,  sharp white teeth catching the light as the petty aggression inside her from the dragon's essence was satisfied that it was recognized.  That some measure of her dominance was shown.  
     A smile was natural, a grin really,  from ear to ear... and not just as a turn of phrase- unnaturally wide, and sharp, predatory.       Her eyes closed and her head cocked to one side, tilting away as the smile faded, hiding the sharp teeth behind her rich red lips, leaving behind only a smirk and resumed made her proposal.  That she could help him attain what he sought, at a price.  

The lines of the slowly forming pentagram stretched half finishing the star as its glow radiated up illuminating Eris's features from below casting a shadow across her face through which the glow of her eyes matched that of the magic circle forming, slowly meeting towards the center completing the star within it.    If things didn't go right,  what occurs within the circle would not be remembered.   Memory and experience was filtered through the circle itself before reaching the mind.   I assured that Eris would not have to dispose of him in the worst scenario.  A normal precaution,  Eris always made safeguards and always had plans in place.  Most actions taken served more than one purpose.

"Take my name" Eris spoke,  like a whisper that cut red across a blank canvas, it stood out and called for attention.  Quiet but loud.  She blue towards Sol across her palm,  a ripple flowing through the air as a searing red hand appeared with glyphs and symbols of power radiating off from it.  It burned in the air distorting the space around it and making the world rip and flicker with the weight of the magic power present,  an oppressive weight that made the already thick air feel heavy, dense with its,  her,  presence.    The hand print shrunk as it neared him floating through the air like a specter,  the fingers wide hanging in the air.   The runes imparted knowledge at a glance,  offering promises, reassurances,  and predictions.   "As she has"  Through the palm like a window into another world could be seen Famine, the vision slightly distorted by the ripples of heat and static in the air.   Deep within her thrummed the pulsing glow of a similar hand print within her core.  

"Bind yourself to me,  and you bind yourself to her deeper than any bond a mortal hand may devise.   No matter how far your transformation takes you,  should you some day go mad with power or overtaken by the dragonification plague that claims powerful slayers,   I will be able to keep the reigns through this pact and you will always, no matter how far gone you may be in a moment of weakness,  keep her safe.  From yourself,  and defend her in the ways you see fit.    I will ask nothing of you but this,  that you serve only us.  Her, and I.   I will keep my distance,  your service to her is service enough to me.   Though I promise you this,  that this pact will not touch your emotions.  Anything you may feel is genuine, and true.     I do not want slaves.  I have worlds of slaves,  but to those I extend my pact willingly I seek kings and conquerors in one form or another.   I expect strength, and I do my part to help them become so."  

Eris stopped floating to lightly step down and touch the ground,  the veil of smoke around the room fading,  smoke disappearing into her body and lighten up the room.  But it was not the chamber from before,  as the smoke that had enshrouded the circle faded the room that was around them was instead that of an unknown interior,  rustic in nature.  Wooden walls, a fireplace,  leather back chairs and classical paintings with bookshelves dotting the walls between paintings.  Hardwood floor was covered with rich red rugs where they were needed.  The vivid red magic circle still hummed below them,  the only remnant other than Eris of the hellish hall from before.

The hand print still hovered in the air before him, the knowledge ready in his mind that all he had to do was touch his hand to the mark to accept it.   And when he did,  the spark of a dragon king would be within him.   Eris would share her blood,  the true blood of Acnologia itself,  bestowing a measure of power of its own and setting him on a path for the crown he desired,  and will herself,  a goddess who thrived with rituals and forbidden knowledge,  perform the blood rites necessary. 

d a m n a t i o n
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th June 2017, 5:33 pm

The Predatory grin on the dark womans face did not make Sol feel at ease but oddly enough the dragon inside him was not afraid. Eris told him to take her name as she blew across her hand towards him and caused a bright red hand with glyphs to appear before the woman mentioned that Famine also had done what he was about to do, as he looked at the floating floating hand and saw Famines image appear in it was well and his eyes hardened with determination. As Eris explained the terms of the contact the dark dragon listened intently and while this dark deity in front of him was not viewed in a nice light but her assureances made him smile as he looked at Famines image and he felt the one emotion that most dark mages viewed as taboo he felt…Love. Sol didn’t even hesitate and there was no lie in his voice only conviction and determination as he touched his hand to the glowing mark in front of him.”I Bind myself to you Eris/just as My loyalty is eternal to Famine so shall it be to you as well I shall serve no other but the two of you, I shall become the king that my race deserves and should you ever have need of me all you need to do is ask” he stated before he fully felt the effects of the pact.

He what he felt was like a bolt of lightning coursing thru him as he barely noticed the room around them change as he felt the raw power of Acnologia course thru his veins as his body went ridged and his eyes took a wild gleam to them for a fraction of a second before the dark dragons iron willpower pulled the wild primal instincts back and held them in check.while Sol was focused on taming the dark and primal power now inside of him . On his body appeared red markings that while tribal like the ones now on Eris were different and colored dark red almost like blood with two marks under his eyes. He took a breath as he finally seemed to had settled the dragon kings power in his body. While his human form had not changed apart from the markings on it which seemed to have absorbed the tattoo on his back and the marks that held his god restraining chain Enkidu but Sol could feel that his true form his dragon form had changed heavily. He looked at Eris for a moment before he bowed his head in gratitude.”thank you Eris I vow to serve you and Famine Loyaly for the rest of my immortal life” he said as he knew being a dragon he was ageless and other then falling in battle he couldn’t die.

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 28th June 2017, 10:07 am

Eris

Accepting the pact was a first step but the pact itself carried not the promise Eris provided.   Reaching his hand to touch the mark in the air,  his hand meeting a physical resistance with it in the air,  his hand matching the burning handprint,  the heat of the mark would course through his body filling him with an inner fire that felt as though it burned away his interior,  even his soul.   Despite this,  there was no pain though the body reacted instinctively against the perceived trauma,  caving him down to his knees.   What did cause him harm was the red marks like a brand that moved across his flesh up his arm,  searing their way across his body like a hot iron that slithered across his skin and bit deep.    Around his wrists and throat grew rings of these markings that felt like coarse rope biting hard into his flesh,  his skin visibly depressing with an unseen force until blood spilled from his throat and limbs.  The force immediately dissipated with the spilling of blood and he was freed from a momentary restraint,  his blood spilled down his chest and down his fingers to stream on the ground around him where the blood became animated and snaked its way to form shapes and trace symbols out from him to fill out the pentagram of the magic circle that still glowed around him.    

Eris stepped into the circle with him,  bare feet softly sounding against the floor with a wet footstep in the red writing that was forming.   What little clothing she wore fell to the ground behind her outside the circle after having unclasped the black and red cloak she wore.    "I do not inherently possess blood.   Such is my gift to you."  She said,  speaking with her actual voice without extravagance other than the richness its sound.    Crystalline eyes closed and she took a breath,  normally a useless gesture she rarely performed.    Color stained her body,  white fading in with soft pinks and reds as life and warmth spread across from her center,  radiating out from her chest.     

Cheeks tinted red with a faint blush on fair skin,  Eris opened her eyes and exhaled slowly,  lifting one hand to hold it over the air above Sol's head.  Without having to cut herself the world shimmered and dimmed as though a wave passed over the area,  a rolling current of Eris's aura coalescing into a single drop of blood,  her wings beating once and curling in to hover around Sol like a veil,  blocking out the room as the drop fell and marked the top of his head.     

Immediately he was stricken as though by lightning that sent him recoiling against the floor,  the magic circle and the blood he had spilled rushed inward collapsing into his body as the branded scarred markings that had seared into his flesh became stained and filled with a red glow, the same red glow that the pentagram had shown with before it "cooled" down into a vivid blood red hue.  While it cooled,  he would have to contend with the hurricane of emotions and violent aggression in his mind.    While the storm raged,  in the depths of his minds eye could be seen the burning hand print of Eris's mark,  shining like a lighthouse against the dragon's storm,  culling his mind and guiding him through the raging night.  

A taste of my blood,  one in the same with the dragon's own.    In the distance in this psychological landscape of visions and iconography was a chained dragon.  It was not Acnologia,  but a glint in its eyes pierced Sol's consciousness with recognition,  gazing upon the dragon was as looking into a mirror.   A future self,  a chained beast inside from which to draw power and take upon elements of its form,   the form of a slayer turned dragon.   If taken by dragonification, at the height of his power,  that was what he would look like.   But until then,  it was the source of whatever form he chose to take drawn from the beast inside.    Neither would the beast allow him to truly die unless slain by a Slayer or a death-related diety; such as the one before him.    

Eris's body bled away its colors,  fading away back to her pure white colorless appearance,  other than the red of her eyes and lips.     She was already walking a few steps away to sink into one of the tall backed cushioned chairs by the fireplace.   "Serve when you will.  Take kills in my name,  and destroy those that would oppose our interests.    Grow in might and one day risk challenging the dragon within for dominance.    Claim the blood of slayers and dragons alike to feed the beast and progress towards earning your crown."   The flicker from the fireplace cast its shadows across Eris as she spoke,  the flames glinting in the ruby crystals of her eyes.   The small table stand to the side of her chair bore a gilded pitcher that she poured into a frosted glass and set down to cooly take a slip and rest her arm against the armrest,  her other hand extended towards Sol after he expressed his gratitude with a bow.    A red-hued gold coin catching the firelight in her palm,  softly lifting away from her hand to float his way.    Taking it, or not,  it was clear that he was allowed to leave or stay a while.   If he left,  he'd find that past the door was the same street he had left from.

d a m n a t i o n
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th July 2017, 11:01 am

The sensation that Sol felt thru his body was unable to be described as he felt no pain yet his body reacted and drove him to his knees as he felt his breath leave him as he hit the ground and then the pain did set in, while the markings were being imbued into his fleash almost like they were burned onto his skin thru some unseen fire. He felt his poisonous blood spill and in an instant he was free and waiting for Eris to approach his breathing heavy from what had just happened, while she did speak to him the dragon could hardly focus.

While his min had cooled down from the war that had taken place in his mind the slayer could hear Eris tell him to serve when he could and to grow stronger and that the blood of slayers and dragons alike would feed the beast inside of him and lead him to the crown. At that the slayer took the coin which the pale woman had offered him and he bowed to her deeply before he turned to the door behind him and stepped thru it before he blinked and he was right back where he had been before he flipped the coin. Turning back around Sol saw nothing of the pale woman or the room they had been and he then looked at the coin she had given him before he pocketed it and then he decided to head back to his castle on the mountians.”my path is set now to see it thru to the end” he muttered before with a flap of his wings he was in the air and headed towards Mt Hakobe

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:51 am