Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job Empty The Place It Began;; Leyu Job

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th June 2017, 3:38 pm

567 words of 6,000 words
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t28133-character-job-nightmare-or-solace

~~~~~~~~~
    She always had this habit of going off like this, sitting at some random bar sipping on a glass of water and picking at often questionable food as noise traveled around her, simply to gather intelligence on the world without reading a newspaper. Kazehime glanced once more down at the table edge beneath her slender fingers, some time ago she had already finished her steak, her orange juice was almost gone, though she still didn’t know why it was called orange juice cause orange wasn’t even a color. Anyway’s in the few hours she had been settled in here the mage had only heard the same rumor over and over again, nothing else was being discussed within the confines of the building outside of the fact Haunted Village was apparently having some problems.

The name of the village brought up some memories of a time when she was much weaker and she smiled fondly as she finished off her glass, placing it back onto the table with a slight clink. Last time she had seen that village? It had been believed to have been entirely slaughtered by a dark mage named Lilith, simply a little girl thought it had seemed shortly after that some of the citizens had indeed managed to survive and they had rebuilt there. Even if it had been a job the memories it brought up were fond one’s for her bringing a smile to the inugami’s pale lips, eyes focusing in on the glass as her mind drifted off elsewhere remembering. It had been some time and she noticed wistfully that she missed seeing the other girl so often, her head tilting to the side slightly as she sighed out. Right now, Leila was not as strong as the Eden Mage had once been and it was her fault, the other girl had given up everything for her. Yet they had not seen much since their reunion due to the fact Jiyu kept a hectic work schedule as a high ranked powerful mage capable of holding her own. Sometimes holding on one’s old or holding the team? Wore thin on the canine, she would glance to her side once in awhile expecting to see Leila rushing forward to do her part, but the other girl was never there anymore and recently that had started to hurt somewhat.

“This is it, little brighter then I remember.” villagers looked at her as she walked through the town in black bikini briefs and a skimpy wave patterned bra top, attention easily gathered by the presence of a nearly nude woman with long hair, elfin ears, and a dog tail. Jiyu had arrived in the location with only about maybe half an hour to spare until sunrise when all the ghost’s supposed to start attacking, so most people seemed to be locked in their homes. “Something certainly has people spooked.” she cocked her hips slightly as she tilted her head to the side, crossing her arms behind her back slightly as she leaned back on her heels looking at the slowly rising moon. “Guess I’ll see what all the fuss is about soon enough.” the mage commented stretching her arms above her head and shifting from foot to foot for a moment. It still sucked that she hadn’t anyone to bring with her, but hopefully, the rumors were something she could easily handle on her own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job Empty Re: The Place It Began;; Leyu Job

Post by Leila Vergious 11th June 2017, 4:54 am

Leila Vergious • Golden Phoenix • C Rank

The magic council was once again active and sending Leila into action. Was that good, or maybe bad? Who really knew. The girl was among the Rising Stars once again, holding even better position than last time. It was only natural that she would become one of the 'heroes' for the golden council that controlled the world of magic. But deep down, she wanted to help others anyway. So while she was somewhat forced to work now instead of just taking contracts whenever she wanted to, this was still fine. Because she would be helping others.

Right now, she was already present in the Haunted Village. She arrived early, as the details of this little mission of hers had her somewhat worried. Ghosts and specters. Creatures like that could be extremely dangerous if you were not prepared. Thankfully, she also had someone very helpful by her side. A golem that stood tall, overshadowing the young lass easily. He was her father, the Nameless Golem who found her below the Eden's tree many years ago. He was the one who raised her, as they traveled the world together. Those memories always forced smile on Leila's face. Back then, she didn't even know she had magical talent. Or that she was one half of a goddess' soul. Everything was so... simple. But now it didn't matter. With a sigh, the Eden's caretaker stretched her body.

"This place... always in trouble, I swear. The last time I was here... actually... it was me and..."

Stopping what she wanted to say, she suddenly grew... nostalgic? She couldn't even properly describe the feeling. But the Golem knew precisely what she wanted to say. The last time she was here, there was actually nothing wrong. No, instead, there was a dear friend waiting. Funnily enough, the machias felt something in the area and quickly connected the dots.

"Leila. Another entity with high concentration of magic entered the village. My probability matrix result says it is another mage. You should go greet them while I set everything up."

Surprised, the silver haired maiden could only nod and jump on one of the roofs, slowly heading toward the center of this place. And soon, something akin to a flare flew into the area from where she was before. It was shining with multitude of blue-ish colors, but not too much as to blind someone. A magical missile shot by the Golem, once it reached certain altitude, it exploded into a magical shield that covered the entire village. It was a field that would render anything ethereal inside of it physical again. A measure that had to be taken in order for the magical due to be able to actually hit some of the ghosts when they attack. Roughly at the same time as the field expanded, Leila too discovered the new arrival who was somewhat confusedly standing on the street. So with a smile, she would speak from the rooftop down onto the canine.

"We truly are drawn to this place, aren't we? But a black dog in place like this... maybe the villagers are right to be afraid of ghost stories. It's... good to see you... Jiyu..."

She honestly wasn't sure what to say. She too was confused and lonely. Even though she regain everything that was lost, she didn't know how to feel about one of her first friends. They were separated for so long, it was almost as if a wall grew between them. How did she feel about the Eden's witch? Was there still anything at all? She was afraid of the answer.

Word Count: 599 / 6000
    Tags: @Jiyu
    OOC: -
    Template (c) Izayuki

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th June 2017, 7:07 am

1516 of 6,000 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The magic council was something Jiyu often forgot about unless they sent her some direct letter which was rare because of how much she worked. If the council was aware of something enough to send mages? Chances were the Inugami’s advanced sense’s had picked it up as well before being told and even without the invite, she would go seek out the adventure that was presented to her on a silver platter. Even if the life of a mage was dangerous this was the path she had chosen, Jiyu could never take back the choice she had made thus she just dove headlong into things without letting herself have the time to develop the fear that could otherwise paralyze her. Being afraid? Was something she was no stranger to, but the girl did her best to put all her fears to the side when she took tasks that involved her work as a mage. Lately, that was hard to do, being left all alone was one of her deeper fears and she spent so much of her time working alone, it hurt sometimes.

Waiting for the sun to go all the way down, was one of the hardest things about this whole task for the wind user. Since she already knew the layout of the village and had her own memories for company? This was no better than being trapped inside her own head, and that was a place she often hated being, but for the moment there was nothing she could do to protect herself from the demons she carried with her, all she could do was live with them until night fell and provided her with some distraction from inner conflict. Kazehime knew she had to simply wait this out, had to accept that she had chosen to go into some place riddled with fond memories and now she had to bear with it even when she turned to how badly she had screwed up, how a good part of her life had vanished and she felt that space empty sometimes even though the girl who should occupy it was alive.

As she stood in the middle of the dirt road a voice drifted into the air reaching out towards her elfin ears which twitched instantly upon hearing the soft sound, her body lurching forward slightly as it entirely vanished in a swirl of wind almost as if she had never been standing there in the first place.  “LEILA!”  Jiyu’s voice would be disembodied at first, just kind of drifting around the area where the eden mage stood atop a roof, quickly enough, however, a swirl of wind would be able to be made out right in front of the other girl. Almost right after the wind blew? Jiyu reappeared throwing herself from her teleport to try latching her arms around the other girl’s shoulders, placing her whole weight on the slightly taller woman, which would do next to nothing due to how little she weighed and how little physical strength she had. The long, thick black tail that had been part of her for some time now wagged eagerly behind her, a sign of her delight that could never be hidden as it seemed she very rarely had any control over what her tail decided to do since she had lived so much of her life without it even there. “Leila!” the Inugami spoke the other girl's name again, eyes half lidded as she laughed and decided to give the other mage some space, floating in the space right in from of Leila as if she was floating underwater, long hair fanned out around her.

“I was more drawn to the memories, but yeah this place is special.” she finally started replying to what she had been told moments ago before she lost control of her body and ‘tackled’ her friend. A bright smile covered the girl's face as she hummed slightly, face down turning for a second as she scoffed. “I can’t help being what I am, swear I can control my power now…. Some.” if she got emotionally riled enough she still lost control and caused things like shattering lights and falling branches, exploding coffee mugs, flickering television and such. “I think it’s pretty clear I’m happy to see you~” the female motioned to her tail which was still swishing behind her in an excitable manner which she could not control, elfin ears in a more perked state than normal.

Though things suddenly went slightly south as the Inugami suddenly started sniffling, wiping tears from her eyes, ones that seemed to come from nowhere, suppressing feeling alone for so long quickly caught up to someone once they were not alone. It was next to impossible to feel alone in front of someone who had died to keep her alive and safe. “Why didn’t you write me or ask me to come on any missions with you silly, I’ve missed you.” her voice was a bit strained, but she seemed to slightly recover afterwards, floating to sit beside Leila’s standing form on the edge of the roof, slender legs dangling off, taking a breath to calm herself.

Jiyu’s smile returned as she looked up at the other girl, dual optics bright despite being slightly watery, relief clear in her smile as her tail continued wagging behind her. “Whatever the ghost stories are, they don’t stand a chance against us.” she grinned out the comment and turned her view back to the sunset reflecting off the other roofs of the town. “We just have to wait for night to call them out.” and with that she laid back on the roof, staring at the sky.

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM The Place It Began;; Leyu Job H6NcPbM

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 11th June 2017, 7:42 am

Her voice was carried by the wind to her friend, guided and delighted. With their powers combined, even the world around them served and danced along with them. The silver haired maiden recognized that power, for she possessed something quite similar. And prepared for the impact she was, as her own hands went behind the canine to embrace her tightly. Though she still remembered the fragile nature of her dear friend and made sure that she would not cause her any discomfort in the heat of the moment. Her own named rang through her mind, as if echoed forever in an endless hall. This was... beautiful. And her own blue eyes, deep as the ocean itself hinted at tears which slowly formed, but never fell down her cheeks. She wanted to say something, but it felt as if she had a stone in her neck that would not let her voice escape. And eventually, the warm embrace would come to an end as the small girl floated in front of her as a free spirit of the wind itself. And the Eden's witch could only stare at her in awe, listening to her words with all of her focus. How long has it been since they were last together? When they met again in this same village, revealing that Leila was still alive. Closing her eyes, it was all still there... the... endless emptiness that she went through.

In the endless void, Leila felt content. It was just like she returned to the endless devouring void where she was born. Devoid of any and all emotions, she simply continued to exist. Her soul gnawed at by the humanity that tried to control Gardens of Eden, corruption spreading through her very core. Was she alive? Was she dead? It did not matter in the slightest. It was Eden that both gave and stole her emotions away. But even as her cracked soul was floating in the nothingness, she begged a single question.

"Was it all truly worth it? Did we do the right thing by sacrificing ourselves?"

"Yes"

"We wished for nothing but to exist. We were born with no purpose and no emotions. We were created to be puppets. Was it right for us to be so selfish as to sacrifice ourselves for another?"

"Yes"

Who was answering? There was no one there. There was nothing here. There was no world and no life. Only an eternal existence devoid of all. How do you describe 'nothing'? We became unable to do so in our time amidst humans. If we were ever to be born again... please, let us be together again. Let us dream again. Let us cry again. Let us love again. Let us... live.

Not even thinking about her actions, Leila remained silent as she sat down at the edge of the roof as well, right next to Jiyu. But unlike her friend, she could not hold it all back. Tears were going down her cheeks, quivering ever so lightly. The canine's senses were truly amazing, so perhaps she could even hear the girl's heart pounding right now, racing and not stopping. Clenching her fists, the silver haired maiden tilted her hand forward and finally tried to wipe the tears off her face as well.

"I... didn't know if I still had place in your life. I left for so long, and all I ever caused you were trouble. I grew too selfish. I didn't want to see you hurt like that again. I single glimpse from the void of how you looked after you learned of my fate... I didn't want to cause that again."

She felt broken. And yet, the stars appeared to be smiling behind the thin layer of magic that slowly covered the village. She was alive again. And she managed to reclaim everything she had lost. Almost everything... she ran away. From Fiore to Seven, and planned to go even further than that. The black butterfly pendant suddenly felt heavy in one of her inner pockets, hiding close to her heart. Every cell in her body was screaming, every fiber of her being strained. And finally, she leaned back and placed her own palm onto Jiyu's hand, whether she liked it or not as her tears flowed freely once again.

"I'm so sorry I didn't contact you! I thought you hated me for what I did... for my sacrifice. Every last bit of you... I was afraid of it all. I didn't want to go back to the void! I didn't want to feel alone again! I allowed that darkness to consume me too many times... I couldn't fight it alone."

She didn't know what to do. She wanted to beg her friend for help. But she had no right to do so. And eventually, her body would just collapse down onto the roof, making Leila lie down on her side as she stared at the canine next to her, the long silver hair spread across the tiles and slowly fading away it's translucent beauty. The Golem was there too, seeing it all. He knew how his daughter felt and was very well aware of the fact that it was not his place to interfere. In the fact of emotions like these, even the ghosts would wait patiently. Or so he at least believed. They had time. They had all the time in the world... two goddesses, reunited. They both lived through good and bad. They both grew so much since they first started in the world of magic. And it was up to them to find their own destination, no matter how painful the way there would be. Or so he believed after watching Leila on her travels across Seven. The girl certainly grew a lot. Her desires were screaming out, but would they be accepted?

Nameless Golem:

Word Count: 1573 / 6000
    Template (c) Izayuki

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th June 2017, 10:42 am

2778 of 6,000 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hearing was one of the senses that Jiyu relied on the most compared to her other senses, unlike humans she did not rely on her sight nor any other bullshit way mortals decided to navigate. How she found her way around the world? Was more complex, her picture of it being created from sound, scent, and electricity tickling her body, even compared to other mages she felt the world differently as instead of raw magical energy she sensed the actual electrical signal given off by living beings, active energy. The energy that pulsed and sparked around when Leila was present, that was a sensation that the canine could never mistake, it came across so clear and in combination with her senses caused instant reactions to the presence of the other female. Everything danced around them and it wasn’t the sight of it which would ever capture the dog’s attention, instead it was the sensation of this which captured the mage, it was so close to sensory overload but at the same time it was nothing like it, the dance performed by their element, their magic, setting every sense she had on hyper drive. Even if she had the impulse control to fight the electrical feeling in the air which influenced her like some puppet, she would never be able to overcome how it affected her senses. Plus she was too weak to fight in the first place, how tender Leila was only served as a reminder of how fragile the canine’s own body was, the risk she always had to take when she trusted someone to be this close to her, how incapable of protecting herself she was in spite of her vast nearly suffocating magical strength.

If one glanced at Kazehime’s optics they could easily see how her other senses were on overdrive right now, pupils dilated and optics wide, focused entirely in the moment almost as if she was hunting even though she was not. Leila’s heart thundered in her ears and influenced Jiyu’s to subtly follow suit even if only to a minor extent, slightly picking up the pace it beat at and channeling further to the elevated state of her senses. Harsh and stinging the scent of salt filled her nose, salt from both of them, tears both shed and unshed, honestly it didn’t matter if they were cried or not, she could smell them without trouble her nose twitching slightly from it, mind wishing she had some sort of tissue or napkin.

Stars distracted Leila monetarily but the objects could never distract Jiyu because she had never been capable of seeing the twinkling objects, they were too far away for her poor vision to make out. “Of course you still have a place in my life!” odd colored eyes sparkled with subtle tears that she fought off because at the moment the eden mage was close enough for her to see, and someone being close enough for her to see them clearly was rare, since they had to be nearly right in her face to accomplish such. “I’m an inhuman monster, regardless of who's around me, I am going to get into trouble, it's basically drawn to me~” When she was given the other girls Palm Jiyu moved her small hand with some effort to try lacing their fingers together, go from palms lying against each other to hands being held in spite of her inability to force such a thing. “How else was I supposed to look? I had already accepted my fate, I knew it had been coming, it was agony stamped on my body for weeks, crept closer every day but I accepted it because the only other option was hurting you further than I already had, killing you.” she had kept silent back then on purpose, trying to protect the Eden Mage even though the enemy at the time had been her other three faces screaming to take the other mages life in order to preserve their own.

Suddenly something seemed different, the black markings painted across the Inugami’s face would begin to bleed red quickly becoming entirely consumed by that bloody color. In an instant it was not the normal version of Jiyu speaking it was the version of her that had likely been the most terrifying to see, the one that really had only seemed to feel negativity and the desire for revenge. “then you chased me, you saw all four of us and you still chose to sacrifice yourself for us when you knew if I had been the one in charge I wouldn’t have hesitated to save myself.” it was rare for Assertive to be allowed out, most times the other faces suppressed her but this time she was out and surprisingly tender. In spite of the dark nature of her? The beast reached her free hand to touch Leila’s cheek and brush a tear away with her thumb, deciding to leave it there unless ti was pushed away. “We.. Don’t leave us again…” Jiyu’s forehead tipped forward to touch the other girls, closing her odd eyes as a few tears escaped and the red markings slowly turned back to black. “Leila.” Then one last time, the Inugami uttered the other girl's name, having no response expect to do so and lay close.

“You’re not fighting alone.” it had been a while later, once dark had fallen completely, the inugami’s ability to make out things in low light meaning her vision didn’t suffer from the darkness meant she could still see Leila just fine when she pulled her head back slightly, though her eyes also glowed in exchange for this like all animals who had night vision, the pale shade lighting up the area around her optics slightly. “We’re both gonna kick some ghost ass.~” the canine snickered at her whole comment momentarily as she struggled to sit back up, knowing attacks would start any moment now since it was dark. Even if it would be very appealing to just lay on the roof together all night long? Jiyu knew that the two of them had to get ready to face whatever specters were lurking around causing trouble for this town, though she made no attempt to take her hand from Leila at the moment. “I’d offer my senses but I’ve never tried them on ghosts before, though the electrical one might be helpful.” spirits were supposed to have their own electrical fields right? At least she thought they were, the Inugami was really not sure about that.

Sniffing the air her nose flared at the scent of metal, confusion entering her face for a moment, sniffing once more to make sure she was correct. “Leila something smells like metal, but it's not in my sight range and I have no clue what it is.” she had never smelled the Eden Mages father before and thus clearly did not know what or who he was in spite of being aware of his existence due to that one trip they had taken. Kazehime sniffed the air once more, staying in place, ears perked waiting for Leila to tell her what she was smelling. Honestly, that was a really nice perk to being close with someone who had larger vision range than she did, even if she could only roughly pinpoint something with one sense, Leila could fill in the blank. It was difficult to wait around not knowing what the new scent was, but she trusted that the Eden mage would clear up the mystery soon enough for her.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 12th June 2017, 3:43 am

To some, they were but words and nothing more. Empty voice carried by the wind, meaningless and holding nothing. But to Leila, it was everything. The words that her friend spoke, the words that resonated inside of her being. A reassurance. It was what everyone wanted. Everyone wanted to know if what they were doing was right, or that everything would be okay. The silver haired maiden did not trust herself enough to bring about confidence that could allow her to skip that need. But now that she heard Jiyu say that she did in fact still have place her in her life? It was as if she was floating on freely falling feather in the skies, gently rocking her body and singing the most pleasant of lullabies. Emotions were running freely and the girl shook her head violently.

"That's wrong! You're not a monster at all! You... you're a beautiful creature that can ascend even above the angels! Don't you dare to say otherwise... because a monster would have never been able to save me, or anyone else like you did."

Her muscles relaxed, Leila allowing the two hands of both of them to be interlaced. How long has it been...? Since she felt this warmth last. She too was a 'monster'. A beast of mana, a goddess shattered. Ever since she learned about it... no, even before that. The gray marks on her body were enough proof of her distance from humanity. Her goal was always to be accepted as a regular human, to live a normal and pleasant life. But somewhere along the way, she learned that she was doing it wrong all along. A speech from someone who was very dear to her. Forgotten by her, but finally recalled.

"Deny it all you want. My humanity is not in question. I still have that one trait which separates me from monsters and gods. It is my will that drives me! So long as I'm propelled forward by my own unadulterated will, I am an heir to something they can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain, in a jar, synapses firing in a sea of pure thought, I am human just like you are! Within me rests human soul. And human's will, precious beyond all worth! They were all casualty to my will."

That speech coursed through her body, the message clear in her mind. As long as she had her own will, there was no point to see difference between humans and monsters. As long as she could speak for herself and do whatever it was she wished to do, she was truly free. There were no chains holding her in place, no blindfold keeping her in the dark. Neither of them were like that anymore. They both escaped the darkness. They were both ready to move forward, no matter what. The canine proved that much after the Eden's unfortunate demise.

"I won't let you be like that again. I don't care what happens, I will protect you from looking like that ever again! Even if that means facing the entirety of this world, I will not stand for my friend's suffering."

Her hold on Jiyu's hand tightened slightly, but still with the knowledge of not causing any harm to the other poor girl. She didn't even notice the change in the dog girl until she heard her speak again. Trying to focus her vision through all those tears she could finally see it clearly as that gentle hand wiped those tears off. And what a pleasant feeling it was, leaving it there. Leila could only smile with the most honest of feelings inside of her, unsure how to best convey them into words. So she simply let out the words that came to mind immediately, not thinking about it one bit.

"I won't leave you again. I won't leave a single one of you. Not you, or any other version of you. I love all of you."

A four faced goddess. No matter what each one of them represented, by it emotions, strengths or maybe weaknesses... the girl wanted to accept them all. She was ready to do so. They were so close after all. Not looking past the other person's faults... but accepting them. That was the most pure form of any relationship they could have. Many tears were shed over the time of them knowing one another. And to think something like this would grow from a simple meeting in this place, a single contract to hunt down a crazed little girl. The universe she had strange ways of toying with it's inhabitants. Before anything else could be done, the two girls had their forehead together and the old... the original Jiyu was back, once again calling the Eden witch's name. Leila too wished that they could simply stay on this rooftop, laying together for all eternity in this most beautiful moment. But the curse of time was upon them, it's fangs gnawing at the happiness they were experiencing. However, that did not mean this was the end. They were back together and seemingly stronger than ever before. So surely this was but a start to another adventure where they could enjoy each other's company to their heart's content, right? Or at least that was what Leila believed.

"Yeah... let's fight together. Like the old times..."

Her voice sounded tired and shaky after all of that, her ocean blue eyes staring at her friend as she distanced herself some. Her shining eyes... how could they be so pretty in the dimness of this village? Like guiding beacons that would always show her the right way in life. But as Jiyu managed to get herself back up somewhat, Leila could only continue lying there for few more moments before she managed to gather enough strength to even move a muscle. She was dazed, felt like she was dreaming all of this. Just a pleasant dream that would go away... no, this was reality! They finally... after so long, they finally got back together again. Though all that hardship and even death itself, there was no way this was just a dream! She had to prove it. And so she jumped up on her feet and quickly stretched all her limbs, looking around and swiftly spotting her father who was sitting nearby. Suffice to say, that realization made her blush even harder than she already was.

"I... I'm sure you'll be fine. I've set up a special field around the village that will force the ghosts to gain physical form. That means they could even gain smell if we're lucky. And what you're smelling now is... my dad."

As those words escaped the girl's lips, the golem got up and approached the duo with somewhat heavy steps. Even if Jiyu was to sit on Leila's shoulder it was questionable if they would reach the same height as the mechanical construct. His structure was... robust, to say the least.

"My sensors are picking up several magical signatures approaching the village,
    all of them matching the database of spectral beings. I am sure there will be plenty of time for you two to bond after we are done, so let us finish this quickly."

Word Count: 2787
    Template (c) Izayuki

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th June 2017, 3:43 am

The member 'Leila Vergious' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Place It Began;; Leyu Job StrongMonster The Place It Began;; Leyu Job NormalMonster The Place It Began;; Leyu Job StrongMonster The Place It Began;; Leyu Job NormalMonster
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th June 2017, 10:33 am

3906 of 6,000 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To some people, things that the two of them cared about happened to be meaningless or some sort of petty, and reassurance regarding such things would seem even more dimwitted to those sorts of people. For example? A good deal of living creatures could consider Jiyu’s personal sight of herself as some monster to be extremely foolish considering the current world and her most up to date environment! However hearing someone tell her that she was not some wild beast, was something she needed desperately, something she always needed. Even if she had been something supernatural her entire life? Kazehime had been raised thinking she was human, lived for the largest portion of her life thus so far believing that she was an average mortal, only to one day find out the truth was so far from the image she had carried for years. Accepting what was actually a simple fact, it was not so easy to do considering the circumstances of the Inugami, and thus hearing someone else tell her that she was no monster, happened to be incredibly reassuring for the long haired woman. Although in the end, Kazehime would never be entirely convinced with the fact she was normal, but eventually it would reach a point where her state of beings did not matter anymore past the actions she took for herself and others surrounding her. Reaching that day would simply take time, and until the day came when she shed care over it, hearing that she was not some monster, it was one of the best things she could ever hear. Although this was only one example of how some things important to the Inugami herself and her friend, could sometimes seem arbitrary to others.

Even if she did not really know if she had ever actually saved anyone or anything like that? Jiyu did not bother arguing with Leila regarding the statement, because honestly she needed to hear that, liked hearing it, even if she doubted some of it herself. Right now, arguing anything seemed to be further from her mind than even things that were not even within the girl's head, blocked out and pushed to the side simply because she didn’t wish to utilize that skill or something of the sort. ‘Can you handle being the one in charge right now?’ Kazehime scoffed in her head, scoffing at the comment her own assertive face had mentally prodded her with, silently insisting to the other three faces that she had everything under control, there was no need for anyone of them beside her, Mysterious, to be the one active. Of course? Active was likely the wrong term, considering all four of them were always there, it just happened that only one of them controlled their body at a time to keep things simpler; Though sometimes or maybe even most of the time, they took actions all four of them agreed on. “Good.” she really couldn’t make many comments, her voice beginning to fail her in this situation, between all the coursing emotions and also having to keep check with the other three squirming about inside of her. Switching faces would not be such a great idea right now, even if one of the other faces was better at fighting things, combat was about more than fighting, the only face that could both pack the punch and keep thinking logically through battle, was the currently active one, at least in their opinion.  

“It would be incredibly lucky if they gained some sort of scent, but if they do have a physical form I’ll also be able to hear them even if they don’t smell.” very few had the ability to walk completely silently and she doubted that ghosts no longer adjusted to having some solid form would be able to accomplish such a task. Of course, her ears and nose also had to cope with the already existing heart beats and smells around the village, but she could work around that, it was not abnormal to have to do such things, even before her senses were on steroids so to speak. “So we’ll have some way of tracking them.” which was very important for their style of fighting, was part of what made their team work so great, tracking, sight and then carefully waiting until their opponent stepped into exactly the right spot for them to unload on the poor soul.

When Leila finally spoke up about who the new scent was after taking a brief pause, the wind user’s eyes widened slightly. Last, the Inugami recalled hearing about the Eden Mage’s father was that he somehow had died or such, Jiyu was sure they had once visited his grave over sea’s unless she was going mad. So how was he alive and here with them now? Well the canine assumed that since he seemed to be a robot of some sort it would not have been impossible for Leila to get the golem working again, she would have to ask about what had taken place later, but now was not the time… Especially since Kazehime did not like thinking about father’s, to begin with, considering her incredibly broken and distant relationship with her own father, a relation which was largely unknown to people considering she rarely if ever spoke of her past, especially her past prior to her life on ships which had begun after she ran away. “Sounds like that’s good for you.” she really did not know what to say to the white haired girl about the male with them, considering the unknowns involved, her own mental demons and the sudden nature of it, how unexpected this was.

“SHIT!” suddenly the canine hit her knees, hands flying to her elfin ears as some shrill shriek filled them, a sound that was too far away for the other two, but due to her sensitive hearing, was devastating to her. “IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!” she couldn’t help screaming even thought it would not help and may only make things worse, Jiyu was on the ground with her hands clamped like vices over her sensitive ears, eyes widened and moist as the screaming of banshee’s continued to assault her sensitive hearing. “Stop! Stop! Oh Fuck Please Stop! Please, Oh Fuck, Just Make It Stop!” she was panting and it seemed that the squirming her body did in an attempt to relieve the pain in her head was causing the canine to scrape up her knees, her lower legs, some small traces of blood on the ground beneath her as she doubled over again, voice hoarse from screaming as if the noises would cancel each other out, tears dripping to the ground, unable to catch herself past the assault to her hearing.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 25th June 2017, 2:54 pm

"Actually, I'm fairly sure that ectoplasm in this field smells kinda like a well-aged cheese. Hopefully, that won't be too much for you, as it might get a little intense if multiple ghosts attack at once."

She would kinda joke, but also be completely serious at the same time. A the moment, Leila did not actually have much in the way of powers that could help her defeat her foes or save the day. But she did have one thing to her and that was the experience. Something that she gained over the years as she traveled the world. She and her father had to survive somehow after all. And aside from random encounters of monsters and bandits on the road, she also required something to eat and drink. You could only get things like that with actual money, jewels. And so, she was doing mage and hunter work even way before she actually became mage herself. Though at that point, she was mostly just helping her father with set up. But even that seemed to be enough in many cases. She had her own bestiary stuck in her head, one that would instantly tell her strengths and weaknesses of many different beasts that she could possibly encounter during her new travels, or maybe during her contracts. With this, she hoped to be still useful even when standing right next to a powerhouse like Jiyu was right now. They once used to be at roughly the same scale of power. But now? The sacrifice that Leila performed screwed up everything about her magic. But at least it was still salvageable, especially with how well everything was going in her favor. So she had no worry that her strength would once day return to where it was and maybe grow even beyond that. Who knows, maybe she will actually catch up to her dear friend one day in those areas. But such day was still far, far away. So there was absolutely no need to be worrying about it right now. Yeah, right now she only wished to enjoy her moments spent with Jiyu, as it felt like an eternity from their last meeting.

"The field itself is also very sensitive to the spectral energy. While it looks like a shield around the entire village, this bubble is actually completely filled with a special substance that is currently all around us. Though we can't interact or even sense it at all. But it will interact with the ghosts, as the area around them will shine brightly with spectral energy. That way, we can see them coming from a solid distance and it will make it very easy to find the last few stragglers once we deal with the main assault."

Perhaps this entire tactic talk wasn't the best for right now, but it was a must if they wanted to get through this contract in one piece. Far too many times did one of them, or even both of them, get seriously injured when they were on a mission together. Leila didn't want to see Jiyu suffer anymore, however. And as weak as she was, she would still do everything in her power to protect the petite dog girl. Hell, she already sacrificed her body for her friend once. If that did not speak just how much she adored this individual, then nothing would. And so, they would find themselves standing on the roof and ready for the incoming enemy assault. Even the mechanical golem was now stepping forward and presumably entering the dog girl's cone of vision where she could inspect him herself. But something completely unexpected interrupted the moment, as the poor girl feel to her knees and started screeching in pure agony. Seeing something like that in an instant gave Leila such a swirl of emotions that she felt as if her own heart was suddenly exploding.

"East-West 7.01.86, two banshee attack!"

The golem would suddenly scream, giving the Eden's witch precisely what she needed, the location of their enemy even if she could not properly see or hear them. Quickly forcing her hand into her attire, she pulled out something that looked like a golden hilt of a sword. The celestial blade of Aurora. The goddess already left this vessel, but it's power still remained the same. Right now, it was just a hilt. But the weapon's art allowed it to freely transform into any shape it's user desired. And right now, it was pretty clear what Leila wanted to use. An explosion of beautiful celestial magic would surround her, a mist of similar colors suddenly rising around them all. It was as if the entire universe descended onto the mortal world and graced it with it's beauty. And as the witch emerged from the cloud of magic, she would be holding a golden bow with a string and an arrow made out of pure celestial energy. In an instant would she pull back and fire, the arrow piercing the air as a bullet, even creating several waves of pushed out air along the way. And just like that, the screams would no longer bother anyone. A single precisely aimed shot was all she needed to silence those damned cretins. They were probably not completely finished by that attack alone, but they would not attempt to scream out anymore, at least not anytime soon. A visible expression of anger that adorned the silver-haired girl's face would soften up as she threw the weapon aside and fell to her knees right next to Jiyu, quickly getting her into her own hands and pulling her close.

"It's okay, that noise is gone! Please be okay... please be okay..."

She would repeat that phrase 'please be okay' again and again until Jiyu would actually answer and confirm it. The golem would start looking around in the meantime before addressing Leila directly. Just like she said before, a bright light would start shining at several places in the village already. The enemy was here and they were moving in quick. But Jiyu's safety was Leila's priority number one no matter the situation. So in the meantime, it would be probably for the best if the golem slowed them down or even dealt with some of them on his own.

"Give them hell. Oh, and... limit your use of fire-based weaponry. Jiyu doesn't deal well with it."

She would receive an affirmative nod in response as the machine moved forward and jumped from the building down onto the ground. From within his military-grade utility coat, he would pull out a razor sharp knife, his other hand transforming in the meantime and revealing a repeating shotgun that would nicely with anything that would get little too close. His original design was to record the history of humanity, but even with a goal like that, he truly was a moving artillery. Something very useful right now.

Word Count: 3939 / 6000
    Template (c) Izayuki

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 29th June 2017, 3:36 pm

4,665 of 6,000 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jiyu’s senses were the strongest thing she had, exactly matching those of the animal she resembled. Apart from attacking the countless fears possessed by the wind mage? Targeting her hearing and sense of smell was the quickest way to bring her down. Of course, there were other thing’s devastating to her as well, like the fact her magic was becoming such a part of her body that if she was separated from her element it could kill her and she was extra sensitive to air quality. Kazehime had put lots of effort into becoming a powerful mage, amplifying her magical power to almost insane levels, but sometimes it meant entirely nothing when she was prevented from thinking clear enough to cause the wind to do her bidding, if she could not think at all then it could not realize she needed its aid due to how intertwined she was with her magic. At the moment the young woman was entirely taken down, she could not move for anything, the only thing she could do was tremble there with tears streaming down her face from the pain within her sensitive ears, immobilized by one of her own strengths having it turned around on her entirely. Banshee screams? Hurt normal people, they could induce deafness into normal humans in the end, and Jiyu’s hearing was far more sensitive than what humans possessed with numerous frequencies humans could not even hear within her range. The effect of a banshee scream on someone like the canine? Was entirely devastating, even after someone managed to make it stop, no matter what happened the exposure to such noises would have effects that lasted for days on someone with Jiyu’s hearing.

After today it was certain the wind user would not wisely be able to take a mission for several days maybe even a few weeks, lest she wanted to go into something below top condition. Jiyu could not even tell the screaming had stopped right away because the noise had been so loud it was deafening. The way she eventually realized that the noise had stopped? Was when the stabbing pain in her ears started diminishing to this dull ache even though she still couldn’t hear anything. The realization that the banshee screaming had temporarily deafened her did not hit the wind user right away. At first, the only thing that Jiyu really processed was the fact Leila was holding her and this caused her arms to by instinct wrap around the white haired girl tightly burying her sensitive nose in the scent of the other girl. Not long after this? The inugami realized she could not hear Leila’s heart beating, she couldn’t hear her friend breathing, but she could feel the vibrations from her speaking, still, nothing came to her ears. Slowly the woman pushed herself up slightly, hands resting on Leila’s shoulders for support as she leaned back, looking around than looking back at her friend, eyes trembling in fear. “Leila.. I can’t hear anything..” her voice shook incredibly, the fear clear within it, Jiyu was so used to getting around with her sense of smell and hearing, now she couldn’t use one of those two! Kazehime’s ears twitched madly trying to pick up on any sound, but nothing came to them, causing her more distress.

“I can’t hear anything.”
    she repeated it as she flopped back against the earth, eyes wide in terror as her weak claws just barely dug into the dirt, breathing becoming heavy. “I Can’t Even Hear The Wind, There’s Nothing!” she shook her head violently as if it could bring back her hearing, face falling when she could still hear nothing. How was she suppose to do anything, especially help Leila finish this mission if she couldn’t hear anything, plus her ears were still in pain in spite of not working properly anymore. Slowly she struggled to her feet, entire body shaking, terrified now that a big part of how she interpreted the world around her was disabled. “Leila, I can’t, if I can’t hear, Leila I’ve always found my way with hearing and scent… I can’t see, I can barely see, I can’t tell where everything is accurately now.” and even the vision she did have, it was largely focused on movement and only extended for twenty feet in front of her at most, not even a fraction of a human's ability. Jiyu reached out, grabbing onto the Eden Mages jacket, body still trembling, clinging to Leila as she realized how helpless she was at the moment.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 30th June 2017, 10:11 am

The poor girl thought that she had fixed the problem. That she helped her friend. But in the end, she could not do anything. And so she could only see black as all sense of happiness from Jiyu crawling up to her body would shatter by her words, uttered with such fear and confusion. The entire world was dark for Leila, the shine of her eyes dulled as she tried to process the information. She knew how sensitive the canine's senses could be. But at the same time, she was unable to tell exactly how much damage she suffered. And so, when she heard that the girl could no longer hear anything? The first thought that came to mind was that this was permanent. Yes, what if Jiyu would remain like this? Unable to hear anything at all until the rest of her entire immortal existence. The Eden's witch could only blame herself for something like that, and she had absolutely no idea what to do. How could she possibly amend for something like that? Ah... she had already felt this before. This unbridled hatred toward herself and the entire world. Suddenly, she would hold Jiyu's cheeks, each in one of her hands and force her gaze onto her own. And once the girl would be looking right into those blue eyes, Leila would let her head be, moving her fingers in strange ways as she opened the mouth clearly. A sign language. She had no idea if her friend would understand or not, but she still wanted to do this.

"Everything will be just fine, so close your eyes and wait for this nightmare to end. I will be by your side always."

Right after which, she would force the canine's head into her chest as gently as she possibly could, skilfully removing her own coat and covering the poor girl with it. One of her hands would hold the fragile girl while the other one would be going through her hair, as if trying to brush it, or pat her repeatedly. And just like that, she would stay. A golden light shining brilliantly would show itself behind the silver-haired maiden's back. Libra wasn't summoned by her owner, she came on her own accord. She felt the sadness radiating from Leila and simply could not ignore it. And so they stood, back to back as the spirit drew her sword and prepared to battle, her summoner kneeling on the floor and cradling the other girl.

"This world can burn for all I care. But I can't burn it all down myself, for I do not desire to leave this one by herself again. Do it in my stead. Make them all pay and scream in pain."

"I'll be honest... I don't like you entering her mind like that, Aurora. She is much more innocent than that. And she is the one who wishes to take care of that girl, not you."

Without any other words, the spirit would be on her way, as the ethereal bodies of ghosts and wraiths would slowly start appearing in the distance. And just like it was said, Leila was herself again, pressing herself against Jiyu as much as she could without harming her any further. She would hum a lullaby in hopes that the gentle sound would at least reach the girl in the most basic of ways, that it would bring some comfort. The black-haired girl was not here alone, and she did not have to help with anything. She just had to make sure that she herself would be alright by the end of this. On the other end of the streets was the dark-skinned maiden, dancing among the wraiths and cutting the apart as gravity helped her body float and dash around. And even further into the village, a banshee would be forced to the ground, a black metal rod suddenly impaling its throat as the nameless golem made sure that they would not scream ever again. Their defeated forms would fall apart, leaving only a shining piles of azure blue dust and slime on the ground where they once stood and floated. But none of that mattered to Leila at all. For all she could think of was how to fix this situation, this mistake that should have never happened. Even though she was back among the living, she was no far weaker than her friend. So how could she protect her from getting into a situation like this again? What could she do to finally make them both live a happy life, devoid of this torture? No... it would never go away. To be alive means to suffer from time to time. She could only bring a temporary comfort to those around her with her presence. That was it...

Libra:

Word Count: 4740 / 6000
    Template (c) Izayuki

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 26th July 2017, 1:53 pm

5310 of 6,000
    ~~~~~~~
    Jiyu thought if the noise was removed the problem it caused would be solved, pain would vanish and everything would be fine, both of them easily thought that. However, clearly such was not actually the case because the entire world was pretty much silent while the canines ears throbbed in something not exactly pain but still unpleasant. Sound was such an important part of the way she processed the world, Kazehime rued the idea of even considering what her life may be like if the damage done to her hearing was something permanent. To be entirely honest? She did not believe that she could actually live her existence deaf, it might not even be possible for her considering how heavily she always had relied on her hearing to make sense of the world.

When the way she had been freaking out about her new found deafness settled down slightly, the canine become pretty much entirely passive, barely even a twitch coming from her. As Leila grabbed her face and lipped some phrase, the odd eyed optics of Jiyu seemed to have almost nothing within them expect this defeated haze falling over those orbs as her lids barely blinked. Kaze was well aware of how helpless she was, thus the female was basically limp in the arms of the eden mage, right now she could not fight someone even if she needed to. At the very least she could find some minor form of comfort being surrounded by the familiar scent of Leila as she currently was due to how the other female held her. What was she even suppose to say? She couldn't understand anything communication wise, at least no the verbal, face focused way that normal people communicated in and Leila was not canine thus she would have no understanding on the scents used by them to communicate. Right now? Even if she was not physically alone, the female felt entirely isolated.

Jiyu could not hear the other girls heart beating yet slowly she found that the vibrations from it and the humming were things she could still pick up. Focusing on that? She managed to bring her fluffy tail out from between her legs to lay against the ground limply while her brain started turning its own wheels. Frail hands rose, the tips of her fingers drifting against the fabric of Leila's clothing as her elfin ears lifted slightly from the way they had formerly been pretty much plastered to the side of her face. It took you that long to realize we still have one other normal sense and one other advanced one? She ignored the poking of her other self, focusing in on what she was doing, optics unfocused as she stopped trying to force them to work beyond their capability. "Leila" her breath was trembling as one of her clawed hands managed to find the other girls, nudging it in an effort to get the other girl to open her hand.

Once she had her hand intertwined with the eden goddess Jiyu would lean back slightly, scooting slightly to expose the ground beneath them somewhat, slipping the dagger she kept from her glove, gripping the item in her free hand. "I can't lip read, I've never used my sight for much of anything" she didn't speak out loud this time, but rather carved it into the ground with her blade and than flipped it to hold the item by the base of the hilt holding the upper part of the hilt towards Leila. "I can only read well as I can because my canine parent, my mother, taught me before she passed." of course she always saw things, but she did not see the way normal people did, it was like something going in one ear and out the other so to speak only with vision instead of hearing.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 27th July 2017, 11:59 am

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job JJHtJuZ

Leila Vergious Golden Phoenix C-Rank

Leila was a strange being, to say the least. Not human, nor god, or even anything in-between. She was a reject. Someone who had traveled the road of life, but never even stopped to appreciate what was around them. Or at least, that was how she saw herself in the mirror every single day. The reality might have been different, but what was inside of the girl's head could not be easily removed. She knew that she was born from nothing more than a cluster of magic which became so concentrated that it gained sentience. In a sense, she herself was nothing more than a manifestation of magic with its own will. How could a creature like that possibly understand anything anyone goes through? She had all of her senses, just like any human had. They all worked just fine and never had disappointed her once. She could not truly imagine how it was for Jiyu who was clinging to her with such despair, how the world possibly seemed to her right now. But what was worst of it all, she did not even know how to help the young canine. What could she do to make it all better? How could she chase that pain away? How could she calm the panic? How could she show that everything would be okay in the end? It seemed completely impossible to her, no light at the end of the tunnel. And as such, she could only hold her close, cradling her and try to protect her. But which one of them was stronger? It most definitely wasn't Leila. How could she possibly protect someone, who's magic was so much stronger than her own? She cursed her own lack of power.

Jiyu might have been faulting herself for the Eden's witch lack of magic right now, but that was far from the reality. Born from pure magic, yet not being able to control it at all. That was the curse of the young goddess that was born in the Void. And there, a miracle demon approached her, offered her power to create and live. Of course, she accepted, what was there to lose? That was then. Yes, back then, little did she know that the power she received was so dark at its core... and that darkness eventually surfaced and consumed Leila whole. The world turned bleak and nothing was happy anymore. There was only hatred and agony, swirling in unison. Such existence was not worth anything. The goddess had to end it all. And so she chose the most suitable of ends she could see - breaking apart her own existence to help a dear friend recover from her own darkness. Such was the end of the Eden's goddess, Leila Vergious. The darkness had died along with her and was subsequently brought back at the same time as the maiden. Only, things were different now. For Aurora, her past self managed to come back as well. She had lived for thousands of years with this power, this darkness. And during that time, she learned how to completely control it, use it. It was then that Aurora returned as the proper goddess of Eden. But where did that leave Leila? Right now, she was the caretaker of the gardens. Something that maybe sounded meaningless, but held a lot of power and importance for the silver-haired girl. For she needed something, anything at all that would keep her above the water, interested in life. A purpose.

When she thought that all, including her friends, was lost... that was the only thing that helped her keep on moving forward. But now those friends were back. Her guild was back. Her father was back! And Jiyu was right there, in her embrace. And yet, she knew not what to do. She was completely and utterly helpless. Once again, she had found herself swimming in the dark sea, never able to approach the shore. Drowning in the endless abyss of the unknown that was not alluring, but foreboding. What fished her out of that darkness was a sudden warm and persistent sensation on her hand. Almost instinctively she would open up her palm, only so that it could be closed again soon enough. Only now, there were fingers of another one going between her own. And finally, her eyes would open only to see that her friend was trying to withdraw a little. Funny, only now did Leila notice that her own eyes were clad in tears, some even slowly running down her cheeks. When did she start crying like this? Ah, but now was not the time to be thinking about that. After all, the girl who was right in front of her produced a knife from her attire and start writing on the ground with it. Few blinks were enough to spread the tears and allow the silver-haired maiden to see the writing on the floor. "I'm sorry, I didn't even realize we could do something like this." These words then appeared on the ground, formed by tiny green flowers that sprouted from the cold cobblestones. As always, the mage of nature had her own way of communicating as she tried to reply to her friend.

Word Count: 5612 / 6000

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 28th August 2017, 9:09 pm

5,620 of 6,000 words

The dull ringing was barely painful by now but that was beyond the point it had not even been the pain that was bothering her and causing tears so much as the fear of never hearing again. Even now? She was frightened because Kazehime knew she was almost incapable of living any high quality of life without the ability to hear. Right now, she was just going to have to remain calm or she would be unable to figure anything out as time ticked by, it was just lucky that Leila was here otherwise the female knew she would be unable to actually be this calm about it. Thanks to the presence of the other girl? She felt protected enough that by focusing in on the fact she was there, Jiyu was able to calm down enough to breath, even though as a wind mage she actually didn't 'need' to breathe like some other people did, though on another note suffocating would be no fun.

"It took me a few moments to realize too, don't worry. What happened while I was downed?" she had not been paying attention to any of the fights they were supposed to partake in and she was actually kinda worried something may have happened to the village. While she knew Leila wouldn't just let a village get wrecked or such, but not knowing what had happened was unnerving, to say the least. Jiyu did not like having to play catch up with event's, it was very difficult especially since she could not use her hearing to scout things out like she normally would. "I'm going to need you to walk me home after this alright? I won't be able to hear danger's approaching me." but that was for after they managed to defeat every monster threatening this village, they accepted the job after all!

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 30th August 2017, 2:17 pm

The Place It Began;; Leyu Job JJHtJuZ

Leila Vergious Golden Phoenix B-Rank

The situation in the village itself was slowly stabilizing, given the fact that both Libra and Golem were working rather hard to eliminate all the enemies in place of the two girls that were originally supposed to be the main force to combat the ethereal forces. Naturally, they were hardly capable of acting out that role right now due to the unforeseen circumstances of the banshee's screams. But even those were gone now. The situation was under control and thus they did not need to worry about a single thing. It placed a kind and gentle smile onto Leila's expression when she finally saw her dear friend's state getting somewhat better. But even though she was improving right now, it was beyond clear that this was the last place she should be right now. While producing a wooden key out of one of her many pockets, she placed one of her fingers into the dirt road and started 'talking' for the final time.

"I do worry. Which is why I will make sure to protect you with all I have. I'm taking you home right now."

But before she could use the celestial tool to it's purpose and summon, an unnatural cold would embrace both of the girls as a figure emerged from the ground right behind the Eden's caretaker. A tall figure of a maiden in a wedding dress, her clearly mutilated face somewhat hidden beneath the ethereal veil. A spirit that was clearly stronger than the rest, something that could be judged by simply looking at the being. But something like that... could never stop Leila as she was right now, determined to protect what she treasured perhaps most in this world. For her own attire was suddenly torn apart, the flesh of her back ripped into shreds as countless roots and branches of gray-colored corrupted wood shot out of her body, nearly instantly transforming a good half of her form into one of a monster. Even her left eye suddenly turned green as the corruption of Eden covered it. But did it even matter at all. The ghost was impaled, endless wounds adorning its body now. And with a little twist, the branches pulled the ghost apart, quartering it with ease in something which would be a horrid sight if it was a living body of flesh and blood rather than ghastly mass.

"Aurora..."

A single whisper of Libra who was fighting nearby and nearly done with her own batch of opponents, seeing it all go down. A briliant light wound suddenly envelope the two girls as the summoning key opened it's gate, from it a familiar figure landing on the ground. It was Fleta, the pumpkin princess of Eden, someone the two girls faced in the past.

"Take her to the Silver Moon Inn inside of Rose Garden."

The young girl would do naught but nod obediently as she swiftly placed her hand onto Jiyu's shoulder, trying to cast faster than the currently somewhat hurt wind witch could react in case she did not like the idea. Fleta's ability was strong enough to transport an entire party from one place to another and that was exactly what she was doing, as a column of light embraced her and the Inugami, instantly teleporting them to the guild hall of Rose Garden. And Leila? She remained behind. After all, this was her contract and her mess to clean up.

Word Count: 6183 / 6000 (Personal WC achieved)

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd September 2017, 8:30 pm

wc achieved, now if only we can find the sign up XD

Clearly? Jiyu was not the sort to be fond of someone forcing her to abandon her allies in the middle of a fight! The Inugami could be stupidly headstrong sometimes and being suddenly kicked out of the fight was not something that sat well with her pride. How had she not seen that one coming? She was well aware Leila worried over her immensely it should have been entirely possible to predict the eden witch doing this to her, only something about those last few seconds did not sit quiet right with the goddess, something she had seen than it just seemed off, but it could be a result of some new power Leila obtained upon revival. Anyway's, whatever did not seem right was of no consequence right now, at the moment she was simply upset because Leila had sent her away, leaving herself in more danger than if she had been able to fight along the other mages side! If she remained safe or in danger, that was not the other girls decision, Jiyu wanted to protect Leila as much as Leila wanted to protect her, and the eden witch had deprived her of that right when she summoned Fleta who was wise to complete her task so quickly.

'Let me in charge next time.' it was her assertive side, the one that had already proven she had no intention to lose Leila either. Why did the other her want reign the next time they saw the other mage? It kind of worried Jiyu but she was much more at peace with her multiple faces now, plus more in control meaning she could reign in her assertive face if anything bad happened, likely. 'why do you want that?' the other her refused to answer, but she could feel the waves of anger coming from within. Apparently her assertive side took not being able to protect Leila as badly as she did, in spite their current state of hearing loss. Logically? The right choice had been made, sending someone who relied on their hearing away from a fight where they could not use it, but that did not mean any of Jiyu had to be happy about it. Spiting a spirit of revenge, was often not the best decision one could make in the world. Last time someone had irked her? She nearly got their arm taken off by a live shark, but a stunt like that was not suitable to teaching Leila to not send her away suddenly like that.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:26 am