Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The Passport!

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The Passport! Empty Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The Passport!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 9th June 2017, 3:43 pm

To Earthland And Beyond:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The Passport! Empty Re: Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The Passport!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 9th June 2017, 3:45 pm

The golden sun radiated brightly overhead and released an immense amount of heat onto the port-town that was known as Magnolia Town. In this blazing summertime heat, Edward Von Aurence had found himself on the roof of Kardia Cathedral with a hammer in hand. He brought the hammer down onto a nail ensuring the roof tile stayed in place. Edward brought his hand up to his face and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. He admired his own work with a smile.

The day had been mundane or ordinary at first with Edward Von Aurence aiding the different constituents of the Kardia Cathedral with their everyday tasks, and he was content with assisting them. However, Edward knew he could be summoned away at any moment. He could be asked to perform various duties for The Church of Lorelei or to accompany a member of the Fairy Tail guild on a random job. As Edward was admiring his work, he heard a voice possessing a feminine pitch call out to him.

"Father Edward. Father Edward. It looks like you did a great job re-tiling the roof! Why don't you come down for a bit? I made a bit of ice cold lemonade for everyone." A Sister of the Kardia Cathedral shouted from below with a large jug of the beverage in her hands.

With the intense summer sun beating down on his head, the idea of drinking an ice cold beverage was quite appealing to him. Edward waved his hand at the Sister before he placed the hammer and nails into the tool box. He climbed down the ladder with the toolbox in tow. Edward placed it onto the ground. "Thank you, Sister. While I am grateful for the lovely summer day, I do wish it was a bit cooler."

As Edward spoke, the Sister of the Church poured him a glass of the lemonade and handed it to him. "Yes, it is quite hot out today. That is why I wanted to make sure you got a glass of cold lemonade first, Father Edward. You are doing a ton for us even though you are not from Magnolia. Oh yes, I did was given a message from a member of Fairy Tail." The Sister coughed a bit before she recited the message. "Since you are a now classified as a  Fairy Tail wizard, you will need a passport for international jobs. There is a place in Hargeon Town where you can get a passport, but there might be a line so be prepared to wait a bit." The Sister nodded her head. "Yes, that is all he told me to tell you, Father Edward. The place is at the center of town so it isn't hard to find."

Edward finished drinking his glass and smiled brightly. "That was a good glass of lemonade, Sister. Hmm... Well, I suppose I should take care of that bit of business now rather than later." He waved to the Sister before he took one of the forms of public transportation to Hargeon Town.

Once Edward had made it to the center of Hargeon Town, a long line of individuals out in the blazing summer sun greeted his eyes. There were various adults who desired to obtain their passports. He also noticed the town was still undergoing repairs. Edward prayed quickly for the loss souls. Edward took his place at the end of the line and waited with the rest of them with a smile plastered on his face. From time to time, sweat pool on his forehead and dripped down. Edward in wiped it away and waited for the line. Slowly but surely, the line moved inch by inch until Edward found himself inside of the office building where the passports were being issued. He talked to the lady at the counter and began to process of obtaining one. Edward filled out an application with his name, birthdate, his current address, and all sorts of other information. He took a picture for the passport. At the end of the process, he paid his fee and went out of the building. 'Well that is one threshold cleared.' He thought to himself. before he headed back to his current abode the Kardia Cathedral. It was time for his afternoon prayer session after all which was to be followed by an hour of meditation and self-reflection.

Job Complete!

Edward Von Aurence
    Priest Of The Church Of Lorelei
    Muse: 10/10
    Tagged: @None
    Word Count: 0730/0700

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:06 am