Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social) Empty Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social)

Post by Sol 9th June 2017, 11:09 am

Sol moved thru the dungeons with a neutral expression on his face, inside the cells were mages from other guilds such as fairy tail and lamia scale, as he approached the end of the dungeons he would glance at Tsuuki who he assumed had followed him to the dungeons before he spoke.”your work space will be across the hall from mine all I ask is that you keep any messes on your own side” he stated before he motioned for the pale man to approach his lab. While his lab was small you could tell that So had much going on as there were chemicals mixing and robotic parts strewn about.

The big thing that would catch anyone’s eyes was the large figure by the wall, it was a large robot that had a small opening near the center that also had an armored plate as well to cover it.”let me know if you have any questions I have a few projects here but this is nothing compared to my lab in my castle” the dragon explained as he looked at a few of the vials on his table and he shook a few lightly to get a sense of purity from them as well as how smooth the process for creating them was

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Otakulover69
    Otakulover69

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Serpent Dark Arts: Hebi Sage
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social) Empty Re: Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social)

Post by Otakulover69 9th June 2017, 11:36 am

Tsuuki Hebisuki :confused: D-rank :confused: Basilisk Fang

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social) Tenor

Of course, Tsuuki would not miss a chance to check out his new lab, after all that was going to be the place that he would essentially live until he has cracked the code of the reanimation scroll. Following Sol through the dungeons, he took a moment to acknowledge the mages from other guilds, a twisted grin tugged at his lips. “Excellent, I hope you don’t mind if I borrow a few of these find specimen, I promise that I will put them to good use” he murmured taking a moment to regard his side of the room, he didn’t like the idea of sharing with Sol but he figured he had no choice.  The prisoners would make great vessels and sacrifices for the spirits of the fallen mages, to inhabit. “I guess it would be kind of me to ask, if there were any specific long dead powerful mages that I should attempt to reanimate” the serpent offered. 

Turning around Tsuuki noticed the large figure sitting against the wall, admittedly the robot caught his interest and he slithered over to exam it. “Interesting, tell me Sol what is this interesting machine? Does it work? Is it successful?” he asked, he was actually interested in the machinery and for the time being wasn’t concerned of his experimentation. 

Template (c) Izayuki

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social) Azuftpf2ml5t5ccf2wyyd45ecmanxy2z_hq

Combat Theme=Reanimation Theme=Main Theme

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social) Empty Re: Dungeon Experaments (Tsuuki/Social)

Post by Sol 10th June 2017, 5:03 pm

I haven no problem but make sure you ask before you take one, I want to make sure we are done with them or we are not using them for another purpose” Sol stated, when the pale made asked him if there were any powerful mages to reaminate Sol thought for a moment”there is one but I don’t recommend summoning him he is one of the few that was able to defeat me but something tells me even if you brought him back he could somehow break control and would most likely level this guild and kill all of us” Sol explained as he opened up a small fridge and grabbed two bottles before he used his claws to pop the tops on them and offered one to Tsuuki.”I like to drink while I work even though alcohol does nothing to me” he said as he took a drink of the apple ale and enjoyed the crisp taste of apples along with the subtle sweetness of peaches.

When Tsuuki asked the dragon what was up with the robot and if it worked at all the slayer grinned.” ah that that’s something that’s been a pet project of mine for a while but I need one more thing to make it work one moment” the red eyed man said as he set his beer down and went over to a container by the fridge and pulled out a long hexagonal container, however that container held something interesting a human brain. Intact. “This is a brain I took from a fairy tail mage now for something real special “ he said as he slid the container into the slot before he shut the hatch and it clicked inside to show it was locked.

After a moment the robot powered up and moved a bit before it stood at attention which made Sol cackle a bit”tell me Tsuuki can you grasp the splendor of this? The Complexity of the human brain Amalgamated with the efficiency and obedience of the Machine!” he declared as he tapped the metal monstrosity with his claws.”made from Titanium and a anti magic coating , its got electric lacrimas to power it and its immune to hacking or short circuiting from external lightning along with the ability to use enemy weapons and two mana cannons” he explained as he pointed to certain spots on the robot”I also can trigger audio functions to cause emotional trouble for the enemy as well” he said as he waited for the pale mans view of it.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:01 pm