Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My first party! (Open to all)

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

My first party! (Open to all) Empty My first party! (Open to all)

Post by Nadarr 6th June 2017, 11:22 pm

It was the morning and the sun was risin. Serenzo was the only one at the guild hall as far as he knew, which was good because that ment less people would question and slow hin down.  Serenzo was standing on a chair hanging a banner up in the guild hall.  This colloar would be the death of him.  He had spent most the night here at the guild hall setting up a party for when his guild mates arrived.  As he hopped down for the chair his chain rattling the banner said "serenzo's first job party". He looked at it then shook his head in disapproval.  He felt so full of himself right now, throwing a party for himself.  He should be celebrating everybody else, and not him.  He took a breath as he had been running around all night preparing for this as commanded.  He looked around" all the tables were set with fancy plates, glasses and silverware since he didn't know if the guild was okay with him using there stuff. There was a large spread of fancy food on a few tables he had cooked, drinks of all sorts in a bucket of ice, and a bit of other fancyish decorations he had acquired.  Needless to say this was probably to out there and fancy for a slave like him but this is really the only kind of party he knew how to throw.  Since he was a slave to a noble fancy is all he did.  Caual party's were a foren thing to a slave like him.  He. Sighed again now broke from buying everything for the party he then nodded to himself. He may be broke and he may get in trouble for this..but at least it looked nice.  

" let's see banner...check, food...check, drinks..check, decorations...check, and music...will be check later." He nodded to himself a bit. For an impromptu party this wasn't a bad looking one.  He took a breath. " now all we need are people and this will be ready." He said looking to the door wondering who would show up first.  He stood there alone for a second then wen to make some last minute adjustments hoping people would start to arrive soon.

( sorry if it was kinda short enjoy ^^)
    James Steel
    James Steel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blue Mercury
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

My first party! (Open to all) Empty Re: My first party! (Open to all)

Post by James Steel 7th June 2017, 2:17 pm

James had an average morning. he woke up showered, got dressed, the typical things a person would do. Though it wasn't much, James lived in a small apartment around three blocks from the guild hall. The only downside was his noisy neighbors who appeared to be some kind of mages that used explosive spells. Long story short, James enjoyed his simple home.

It was eight pm, and time for James to get to the guild hall for his daily duties. He grabbed his coat off a rack near his door, and set out. "Things have been too quiet lately, hope something interesting happens..." He thought to himself. As James walked in front of the guild hall he noticed the door was open a crack, that was strange considering he was usually the first one there every morning. Though he didn't want to jump to conclusions, he feared thieves may have entered the hall! He stooped down and touched the ground beneath him. The dirt began to reform into a glowing blue liquid, and became a floating ball above James' left hand. Then with his right hand he pushed open the guild hall's main door, expecting intruders he shouted "Who's In here!"

When the door flew open to reveal a fully decorated guild hall, the liquid ball dropped from James' hand and fell to the ground. He then noticed Serenzo, who seemingly set up this banquet. "Hey there, are you a guild member? I'm James, I just joined a few weeks ago."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

James Steel:

James' Theme:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 11th June 2017, 7:53 pm

Serenzo looked at the new guild member as he walked I to the guild hall. He was curious but shrugged still smiling. " it is nice to meet you, I'm Serenzo if I can be if assistance please let me know." He said turning facing the man who walked in, his chain rattling as he did. He smiled at him tuning to his sound as he did. " feel free to enjoy yourself to any of the food or stuff..." He said not exactly knowing how to d always use somthrow a party. Usually he was just a server at party and the guests were already there talking and such so this was a bit new to him. He stood there a bit awkwardly at first but then looked back at him. And walked over his chain rattling each step he took. He then stopped looking at him. " well enjoy yourself, I'm sure more appropriate company will arrive soon" he smiled at him. Since he was just a slave he didn't consider himself good company, or even a worth talking to so he took a step back away from him smiling a bit more. He then looked and waited in case he had something to say or needed something else, as he waited for member's to apper
    James Steel
    James Steel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blue Mercury
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by James Steel 11th June 2017, 8:08 pm

James appreciated the young man's concern for his entertainment, offering him any of the food he had set out. James nodded and began to thank him, but then Serenzo mentioned himself as being bad company. James didn't fully gasp this comment and asked "Proper company? You seem alright to me. Whats with such a lowly opinion of yourself?" James seemed troubled that a fellow member of the guild would feel this way. His guild was suppose to be filled with pride, courage, and might from their adventures. He wanted to assist Serenzo's view of himself in anyway possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

James Steel:

James' Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:03 am