Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Owe You This

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Owe You This Empty I Owe You This

Post by Lacey Botticelli 6th June 2017, 12:28 pm

I never thought I would post on here again, but I am now to tell you that life isn't stupid but a lot of things sure are and I don't know what else to say. I hate the words passed away because that makes it sound peaceful and death isn't peaceful. (But I wouldn't have even posted this at all if not to try to give you all some closure because I know I cajoled Rhee into trying to do a ton of jobs to get to S Rank). But S Rank isn't even important to me any more because my sister is so much more. I can't stand the idea that she wasted her time doing something only for me, because she really only wanted to roleplay casually again. I want to say 'not that it matters' except it does matter, and this stupid post is to tell you all that you won't see Rhee on here again.

If you want to blame anybody for cutting off the many jobs I think she was in the process of doing, don't. If you have to, blame me, but maybe I'm just bitter because I don't think I owe the world anything more after this stupid idiocy it puts people through.

...This site is so special for me, and I hope that it lasts a long time and you all can enjoy it for that long time. I will be on skype again if anyone wants to talk, in case anyone feels lonely, in case anyone feels like cussing their brains out about how life shouldn't be stupid. I'm sure that's healthier than keeping it inside.

You really don't need to post here to offer your condolences or whatever. This is for you, not me or whoever would read it.

Love, (I didn't want to use that word but there is no other way to close this thing which is not even a letter because it's not all we need right now but it's all I've got to offer)
    Gracie
    Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lord of Night
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Owe You This Empty Re: I Owe You This

Post by Lestat 8th June 2017, 7:26 am

Sending super sized grizzly bears hugs to you and your sis Gracie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    I Owe You This Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:59 am