Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Assassin Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Crew
    Third Magic:

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private Empty Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private

Post by ○Kaori 5th June 2017, 8:17 am

job:

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private Ukar8e11

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private Nviajx11

Kaori was down in the castle's armory maintaining her sword, a practice she took to as a means of relaxation. It was a long process that required intense focus, which was perfect for getting Kaori's mind off of her worries for the clan residing in the castle. The only thing that Kaori wanted so far was to kill Saia, but now she had to think about the fact that he'd gotten more members for his clan. She would have to kill them too, but she didn't know how many there were. She didn't know if they were magic users like she was, or if they were basic ninjas like her clan was. She knew that some of there were magic users, but it was possible that Saia had made it so they were all magic users.

Having finished, Kaori stood up and held the blade to the light filtering through the stain glass window. She turned the blade to examine her work. She knew she'd done well by the fast that there wasn't a single rust spot, not a single scratch, and not a single dent on the blade when she was done. This one was a new sword, one she had to make after her friend Dmitry had banged up her last one. Kaori flicked the blade before sheathing it and walking over to her tool belt. Today was a special day for her. She had picked up a contract to kill someone. It was the first time she was ordered to execute a person since she'd come to this strange land, and frankly, she was looking forward to it. Lady Ceostra had told her to bring someone along for it, not so much a word of advice as it was an order. Normally, for anyone else, Kaori would brush it off and go alone. But this was Lady Ceostra, so she was different from other people and Kaori owed her. If she wanted Kaori to take someone along as backup, then she wouldn't argue, she would just do it.

Kaori began thinking about the various members she'd met while filling her tool belt. There weren't many that she had the pleasure of working with. There were people who were generally terrified of combat, she could take one of them along since it meant that they'd stay out of her way. There were also people who were extremely powerful, better at magic than she was at least. Someone like that could easily take on some of the enemies to make the work easier for Kaori. Walking out the armory and making her way out, Kaori had decided that she'd rather have someone along she could trust. There were only three people she'd fought side by side with who were exposed to some of her abilities, and two of them were currently busy. Upon seeing the third, Serenzo, Kaori called out to him. "I'm gonna go to the Ancient Ruins to take out some guy. You wanna come with?" Kaori said, her voice naturally being muffled by the mask she always wore.

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private J6q08l11

WC: 513
    Total: 513/6,100

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private Empty Re: Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private

Post by Nadarr 5th June 2017, 8:17 pm

Serenzo walked in that day feeling refreshed from his sleep at the docks...until the dock workers woke him and chased him away that was. He sighed a bit as he walked in looking for the broom so he could start his daily routine of cleaning and fixing the guild hall.  It wasn't an exciting life but it was his only way he could think to repay them for there kindness, after all theyblet someone like him into there ranks.  He looked around the guild today there were more people then usually were about this time of day.  However they all did the same thing which was either ignore him or stare at his rattling chain, though he was use to it so he ignored it for the most part and continued to sweep and clean.

Serenzo stood there sweeping the floor of the guild hall. His chain rattled with each brush of the broom. He looked around as he sweept thinking about the guild to a degree.  He. Had been here only a short while however the guild itself confused him, as did the people in it.  It didn't matter to much though, it was still better then working for his old master. Though he still cleaning he heard his name called from a familiar voice.  He looked over seeing kaori as he pause sweeping looking at her.  He was confused why she was asking him to help her take out someone with her when there was by far better caniadtes for this type of thing.  Plus he was just a slave.  But he chuckled smiling a bit. What right did he have to say no to not only a superior but to someone who considers him a friend. He nodded setting his broom down nodding. he qas hlad someine thought to ask him even if it was a last choice or a first it made no doffrence to him, he beeded to get back to wotk anyway so he could get some food. " sure I was pretty much finished anyway but could you explain a bit more on the way if you don't mind." He asked her as they started to leave the guild hall. He was glad to be doing work as a mage again you can only sweep so much after all.  As they departed he looked at her curiousely.  " so what's in the ancient ruins, I mean you said we are taking a guy out but is there more to it...." He asked her as they walked wondering to himself as he waited for his answer.

(434wc)
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private Empty Re: Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private

Post by ○Kaori 8th June 2017, 9:46 pm

When Serenzo agreed to come along, Kaori shot forward and wrapped her arms around his trunk to give him a big, warm hug. "Thank you Seri!" she shouted, causing the other members to look at her with an awkward expression. It was hard for them to get used to someone like her since she didn't look like the kind of person who was huggy or cute. She wore a mask all the time, constantly read books alone and smacked anyone who interrupted her, and was the most terrifying person in the castle when it came time to fight. Her legacy was that of someone who killed anyone without hesitance if they gave her a reason to, and dismembered anyone who she wanted to keep alive. Kaori let go and backed up a bit before spinning on the heel of one of her shoes and moving to get her bike. Serenzo, now given the distinguished nickname of 'Seri' had asked Kaori about the details of the mission. Kaori replied in a friendly tone "I'll explain on the way." while getting on the motorcycle. If Serenzo had expressed a desire to use a different mode of transportation, Kaori would go with it and take the fusion cores for her bike with her.

While on their way, be it on Kaori's bike going at cruising speed -not too fast, but not too slow- or the method Serenzo preferred; Kaori would speak into Serenzo's mind directly. "A man's in the ancient ruins digging up some old items. They're all really powerful, just like my Heavenly Shuriken. This country's magical government doesn't think he'd be willing to hand them over, and would sell the items to someone who'd misuse them. Because of this, the government asked someone to execute him." There was a pause in Kaori's words as she thought heavily on the situation. "However, this is an unnecessary death. One that I will not be the cause of." she would say. Many had seen Kaori behead someone for seemingly no reason, and most would be surprised that there were reasons that she wouldn't kill someone for. But, it was true; she had her own code that she followed and put higher than the law. "I won't kill him because he has no desire to kill others, and he's not an immediate danger to life. He risks his life to obtain goods, and sells those goods to survive. I have no qualms with that since most people would do the same in his shoes... However, I will go as far as I need to, to subdue him. I'll turn him in to the government and let them do with him what they wish." Kaori finished, letting Serenzo know her intentions.

WC: 513
    Total: 969/6,100

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 9th June 2017, 1:56 am

As she called him seek and hugged him tightly, he looked confused as she held him his arms out a bit not returning the big to her feeling a mixture of emotion, for many reasons. He as hesitant my like it was aa forien thing to him. He obviously knew what a hug was and what it ment but why she felt the need to do this. As the hug finished he blinked twice he looked confused. Seri.... Was that his new name, he shrugged considering Serenzo wasn't even his real name he wasn't objecting to it, since she was his superior he can call him what ever he liked.

As he got on her bike and held on. But something felt off about it. during there last job he didnt really think about due to it being his firat time on a bike going that fast but being close to soneone like this, spacifacly her made him feel weird. He couldnt explain whh though which puzzled him even more. He felt simalre when she hugged him. Perhaps hed look into it another time however. He lookwd forward as she startes talking about the julob. As he got the details bof this job, he sighed a little bit as they went on there way, ancient ruins were a strange thing to him. So much mystery so much to learn. His thoughts however were cut short when she started to go on about her intentions with what to do with this man. She said she had no intentions on killing him and that she'd leave it to the government to deal with, however she would do what she must to subdue him. Serenzo thought about those words carefully as they went on and nodded. " good to hear" I all he could manage to get out before thinking a bit more. Kaori to him was a puzzle he couldn't solve yet. Regardless he wanted to see for himself so he decided to find out later.

As they got to the ruins he looked to a bush. Due to his echo location he could tell there was a large magic moble of sorts hidden behind it. Probably used to carry the loot out. He then look tobthe entrance to the ruin. It was exactly what you think of a ruin. It was very dark, dripping sounds echied through it and it was erry and creepy vibe to it. However it didn't phase serenzo to much. As he steppind closer he looked to kaori. " um please forgive me for speaking out of turn...do you have a way to see in there, if not I can guide since I can hear and see due to my echo sense...." He said a tad sheepishly since he spoke out clearly a new thing for him since if he ever did it before he'd be smacked. He then kept going as if he was justifying him talking out of turn. " unless you have a better idea, in which we will do that..." He said smiling still, no once his smile wavering.

WC 517
    TWC 981
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 10th June 2017, 8:01 pm

Kaori looked in the direction that Serenzo did to find the magic car and got an idea. She walked over to it and rested her hands on the side of it, letting her mind focus on the manufacturing of the vehicle. After she'd viewed the entire process, the car took on a bright violet glow for a moment. "I jammed a few things in it." Kaori said informatively, letting Serenzo know what she was doing. "If anyone tries to escape they'll be trapped inside. I also locked the breaks in place so it won't move anywhere." she added, specifying what she'd done. "Great job in noticing this." she said, giving praise where it was due.

Kaori then turned to the opening and listened to Serenzo's offer. She shook her head, turning it down before saying "I've got the light covered." before pulling her heavenly shuriken out and holding it up. The object began floating while glowing bright white, more than enough to illuminate a dark tunnel. "I'd rather have you at my back. You'll be able to hear enemies coming faster than I can so we won't be ambushed. That, and I trust you to watch my back." she said calmly with a gentle voice. Kaori then began walking in with her shuriken floating nearby. She wasn't afraid of the tunnel, she'd been through tons of strange places so she wasn't afraid of not knowing something; but she was always cautious. The formation was risky since Kaori was up front. She wasn't a very strong mage, but she was a skilled fighter. She was small, and frail compared to most individuals; but she was powerful. Having Kaori up front put her in the more dangerous spot, but she needed someone like Serenzo behind. He could hear people coming before that had the chance to ambush them, and his magic would be effective no matter where he was standing. Kaori's magic required clear lines of sight, and as few obstructions as possible. That's not to say Serenzo would get in her way, she could move around him if she needed to.

It wasn't long before  a group of men approached Kaori and Serenzo from the front with guns drawn. "Who the hell'r you!?" one of them demanded to know. Kaori lifted her hand in a type of half-wave and said "Kaori." in a blunt, unafraid tone. She pointed to Serenzo and said "He's Serenzo, but I call him Seri." To which the men replied by giving an annoyed look. "Get lost." one of them said, lifting his gun to aim at Kaori's head. "And if we don't?" she asked with a truly curious tone. "I'll give ya a new hole to breathe through." he replied bluntly. Kaori vanish and reappeared behind the man who was pointing a gun at her, his arms immediately dropping to the floor along with the weapon. His arms and hands were cut into three sections, and the gun in two. The man's eyes were wide open and he was getting ready to scream in pain, but then his head hit the floor and shortly after, the rest of his body. The other man looked at Kaori with a look of terror, as though he'd just seen a monster and he began backing away while trying to decide whether to raise or lower his gun. "I don't want your life." Kaori said calmly, the man still not sure on what to do. "You work for Harper?" she asked, and the man nodded slowly. "I got a meeting with him, needa talk about 'that' thing." she said, acting as though she were a buyer. The man pointed down the tunnel "F-first hall on the left. H-Harper's moving towards the t-treasure." he said. "Thanks." Kaori said nonchalantly, as though she didn't just execute a man. "Take the day off, trust me." she added while moving away. The man nodded and began running for the exit, unless Serenzo had any desire to stop him even though he wasn't a threat.

○Kaori carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private PzArA86
    ○Kaori carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Kaori & Serenzo: The Hunter: B Rank: Private NXDHjfc

WC: 671
    Total: 1,640

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 11th June 2017, 1:27 am

Serenzo stood there in all looking at her not believing what just happened. she had just executed somebody. granted her life was in immediate danger he still felt add about it there was little need to kill these men but yet she did it anyway she easily outclass them as per the execution showed however he still had to die. This puzzled him to a degree make him a little less focused which was why he was glad she was dealing with this. as he looked up and saw the men running away from Kaori, he gave a small side she may not be able to hear it but he could hear it loud as bells the fear their hearts racing, to add insult to injury their car was a trap which was no doubt where they were going to escape. however there were more important things to worry about at the moment and he could always bring it up later if so desired though he's a slave so why would he. “ let's keep going if you don't mind that is” he said looking at her trying to regain his composure though his smile never fading. As they walked on to where the gunman said Harper was. how are something fell off his senses his sound he could hear something but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. As you got to the room where the meeting was assigned he paused for a moment. he could feel something on the other side of the door and hear a heartbeat only one though. he didn't know what Harper is sounded like normally so he didn't know if it was him or not however considering he was armed he didn't figure it was who knew.

He looked to her and and smiled at her. he knew the danger that was mine the door but she have no idea unless there's some way she new she could duplicate herself. sarenzo thought about it for a second but then shook it off. “Kaori if you don't mind letting me go through the door first.” he said going up to the door. it was a rusted metal door, it had a single lock on it but it was still open the lock more than likely rusted off. As he opened the door he could hear the intent of the man inside loud as day. Add she opens the door, he dodged a crystal like spear that flew at him at Great speeds. however he was faster do to hearing it coming. as he dodged a shoved Kaori out of the way slightly to make sure she didn't get hurt he charged his sound grenade in his hand. then as he finished dodging he threw the grenade in the room and slammed the door shut. he knew the grenade wouldn't kill him if anything it's just make me go deaf. Which would open up and attack for him and Kaori. as he heard the bang he had a smiling face. He felt the force from the sound wave against the door and then quickly opened it shooting a sound snap at him making sure he went deaf. if he knew Kaori like he did then she was already 6 moves ahead but he to strike him down but who knew he looked over to Kaori. “He is dazed and death now if you want to do what you do best, after all someone worthy of fighting him should finish this fight” he said in his usual Manor. He then waited for her call to see what she would do and or say, trusting her leadership at this moment in time.

wc 617
    Wct 1598

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26826-sound-magic?highlight=sound
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 16th June 2017, 9:14 pm

Kaori moved aside as Serenzo asked her to let him handle it. She knew he had exceptional hearing that her ears couldn't possibly equal, so he must've heard something behind the door. As she saw him move, Kaori only nonchalantly dodged incoming attacks without bothering to use her magic. The man who was hiding behind the door didn't look important, from what Kaori could see, he was just another grunt. Serenzo had expected her to execute him and Kaori grabbed the hilt of her sword and began to draw it. Rather than gutting the man, a loud 'thud' was heard as Kaori slammed him in the skull with the hilt of the blade. He hit the floor unconscious where he'd wake up long after Kaori and Serenzo had left. Kaori had used her telekinesis to lift the man and sit him at a table nearby, hunched over with his arms under his head as though he intentionally went to sleep. "I don't kill other people's prey." Kaori said calmly while walking to the other end of the room. Her tone didn't sound angry, it sounded the same as it always did when she addressed Serenzo if not slightly informative. Serenzo didn't know Kaori, and from what he'd seen she killed without exception. He didn't know her code of honor, or really why she had such loose rules on who to kill and who not to kill; so Kaori didn't scold him for these kinds of things.

Walking down the hall on the other side of the room, Kaori walked for around ten minutes and randomly shut off her shurikens light. Serenzo would hear in his mind Kaori saying 'There's three people around the corner.' in a fairly monotoned mental voice. If he looked at Kaori, he'd see the slits in her mask where the eyes were begin glowing as she used her clairvoyance to see what the men were doing. 'It looks like they're taking a lunch break, but they're all facing our direction so as soon as we turn the corner they'd see us. Do you think you could pacify them?' Kaori said to him just before her eyes stopped glowing. Kaori didn't want to kill too many people, and her magic wasn't particularly good at pacifying enemies; it was meant to make openings so she could kill them. Kaori asking Serenzo was the only real way she could ensure they didn't get cut down, or at least, not as many got cut down.

WC: 416
    Total: 2,056

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:21 am