Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts Empty Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd June 2017, 8:35 pm

Job Details:

To start, I will roll to see who I am learning from.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd June 2017, 8:35 pm

This is random meaningless text to roll the dice bot
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 3rd June 2017, 8:35 pm

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mashyuu in: Home of Secret Arts StrongMonster
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd June 2017, 11:25 pm

Part One: Maris, Mistress of Fire

The familiar sound of roosters cawing with the rise of the sun stirred Mashyuu slowly. Rays of bright orange light filtered into his room from his open window's gently swaying blinds as a slight breeze rolled in. As always it acted like a cup of coffee, the dual Slayer absorbed sunlight thanks to the lacrima left behind by his father and that alone woke him from a heavy slumber. Slowly Mashyuu sat up in bed, the sheets slid down his bare torso and he glanced next to him, no Kenna. She was likely off doing something for the guild but the bed was still warm on her side, meaning she hadn't been gone long. Mashyuu had his own plans today, helping out around Beanstalk Village. Now that the Sabertooth Guild Hall was destroyed he had moved into his parents old home before his father had left and his mother was killed. While it was a modest home, Mashyuu did what he could to make it his own. Now he shared it with Kenna, Itsu and any other friend he had that needed a place to stay at any given point in time. Slowly he slipped his legs out of bed and placed his feet into his black slippers and ruffled his shaggy brown hair. He hadn't had a day off in weeks and was starting to grow a full on beard. Smoothly his hand glided over his prickly facial hair and he chuckled. "If I don't shave soon, Kenna is gonna shave me in my sleep..." He yawned and stood up, wrapping a robe around his bare body then headed for the kitchen. His glowing blue eyes scanned the house and he frowned. "Itsu's gone too? Must have went with Kenna for a girls day out or something. Well it's no matter. I'll still get to go out and do what I planned on." He figured. Quickly he made breakfast and sat on his front porch, watching the citizens of Beanstalk Village get ready for their days. Most of them were farmers, some were former Rune Knights and others were wizards in training. A far cry from when Mashyuu was a child and most were farmers with nobody to offer wisdom of the outside world. Now though, after the village had been attacked by raiders, it had become a fairly respectable place to live and learn. After breakfast Mashyuu got dressed, his parents clothes flashed a bright light as he secured the belt and became a pair of black baggy pants, a and a belt, nothing more or less. Next he strapped on his spiked boots, stone arm bracers and combat gauntlets. All was in order, it was time to start the day. Mashyuu walked out of his house and locked the wooden door behind him then headed into the village. Today he was visiting Maris, an elderly woman who had widowed a year ago and was struggling to maintain her fields. Mashyuu sensed there was more to her than she let on but he couldn't really pin it down to anything. He arrived at the small farm and knocked his heavy hand on the sturdy wooden door. He waited and smirked as his sharp ears twitched from the sound he heard. "Yes, yes! I'm on the way sonny!" An older voice called out. The voice seemed weak and to the untrained ear Mashyuu was sure it wouldn't be heard at all through the door way. He took a step back and waited as the door slowly unlocked and opened. The kindly old woman behind the door stood with her back bent and a cane in her hand to keep the woman standing up on old bones. Her kind eyes were swollen nearly shut thanks to a hard life and yet her hair managed to stay a fire red color. She smiled happily at Mashyuu and clapped her hands rapidly. "Bless your heart! You kept your word and came after all!" She exclaimed happily. Mashyuu was happy to help this elderly woman just for the sake of doing something that was related to the place he learned his craft and to repay the village that raised him. "And for helping me in my field I'll be giving you a special treat. I was once a powerful Rune Knight and will show you how to use my famed weapon. Isn't that exciting!?" Mashyuu chuckled and nodded his head. "Sure is. Alright you go back inside and relax I'll take care of your fields." Mashyuu really doubted she was a Rune Knight but anything to keep someone happy. The way he saw it, he was about to get a long piece of rope or something for all his hard work. Oh well, he would put it to work. Maris smiled and raised a hand while turning around and walking back inside. "Yes, yes. You young men should help your elders and I am a little sleepy. Go ahead and get to work then Mashyuu. Your mother would be very proud of the man you have become." She whispered and that caught Mashyuu's attention. She had been a Rune Knight before meeting his father and moving to Beanstalk Village where he was born. "Wait... You knew my mother? Would you tell me about her tonight?" Maris simply nodded her head and shooed Mashyuu off to work then shut the door behind her. She now had his full attention. Mashyuu turned and looked at the three fields she had around her farm. Easy work here, he could make the area fertile and ready to be planted with seeds in the blink of an eye and he would do just that. Mashyuu stepped onto the center field and scooped up some of the earth, feeling it work in his palm and crumble to dirt before it slid out of his fingers and hit the ground. Using his Geokenisis, Mashyuu raised his hands and with it the ground around him rumbled softly. His glowing blue eyes fell shut and he twisted his arms to stick out straight at either side of him. The ground of the fields rolled and flipped repeatedly, until perfect rows of earth in small hills were lined up and ready to be filled with seeds. With a snap of his fingers, each hill opened up with even spaces every other meter to allow a plant seed to be placed. All that in less than a minute. Next Mashyuu picked up a bag of seeds and went down the rows, dropping a seed into each hole that quickly shut up when the hole was filled with a seed. As he finished the door to Maris' house opened and she stepped out, dressed in an old uniform that had seen better days but was royal blue and had a vast array of medals on one side. "Mashyuu,
    follow me dear, we have much to talk about."

Part Two: The Training.

The elder woman lead Mashyuu out of the village to a clearing where grass and plant life didn't grow, only sand remained. "I want you to try to hit me." She said as she held her hand up to stop Mashyuu from continuing to follow her then stepped out about fifty meters away from him. Mashyuu started to chuckle and winked at her. "Maris, that uniform is clearly a Rune Knight's uniform. I doubt you stole that from someone. I indeed believe you have actually served but I am not gonna hit you, it might kill you. Look you are barely standing." Mashyuu said while motioning towards the cane she used to stand. However as he spoke she picked the cane up and stood straight then hurled the wooden stick so high into the air that Mashyuu couldn't even see it anymore. There was a long silence until the cane came back and hit the ground, shattering into thousands of splinters. Mashyuu's jaw dropped and he cracked his neck. "Okay, then.... I'm not gonna hold back." He said and took his mountain stance. Maris smirked devilishly and reached into her jacket then pulled out a small metal bracelet and clamped it on her wrist. Mashyuu wasn't impressed. In a flash he used his enhanced speed to try and close the distance between the two when suddenly a blast of fire exploded out of Maris and surrounded her in a dome. Mashyuu smashed into the dome and was blown backwards almost one hundred meters and hit his back hard. Smoke rose off his body and he choked while sitting up. Nothing had ever thrown him so far back before let alone simply stop him in his tracks. "Before I retired I was a double S rank class Wizard. My fire magic was used for defense and support but I used this whip for attacks." She explained and pulled her arm with the bracelet on it back. A long flame exploded out of it and followed her arms movements in a long tendril. Each jerk she made caused the fire whip to crack in the air and send a blast of heat off the weapon. If she was double S rank that explained to Mashyuu how she managed to blow him backwards so effortlessly. Mashyuu gritted his teeth and sighed. He was stupid for underestimating his opponent and if Kenna were here she would have hit him over the head for making such a mistake. "Okay then! Lightning Leap!" He shouted while charging. Golden sparks exploded off his body as he transformed into a bolt of golden electricity then rocketed at Maris. She spun her whip around in front of her and created a wall of flames. As the living bolt of electricity struck it, the fire caught the bolt of power and launched it to the side. Mashyuu reformed and hit a near by fence post, his body flaming from the whips strike. Mashyuu growled with rage and sprang up then wrapped his body in a stone soldier to put the fire out. What was he doing wrong? He had never had this much trouble hitting a target before. "If you keep attacking me like that you will never hit me. You can't keep charging and hope to get a lucky shot, you need to be more fluid. Like a wild fire in the wind. It's something your parents didn't understand. Both were fast and both were powerful, using line attacks mostly and heavy defense but they never once landed a single strike on me. Prove to me that the Kumonosu line can learn from their past mistakes." Maris mocked Mashyuu while snapping the whip again and dancing with the weapon. This only served to make Mashyuu even more angry as he flexed his body and almost charged again. This time however he stopped and thought things through a little. Mashyuu then charged forward and waited for the crack of the whip. As it came at him he exploded into a cloud of sand that drifted to the right, evading the whip strike as he reformed back into his normal form. The Whip crack though was simply a trick as she pushed her right hand forward and a pillar of fire shot up out of the ground and burned Mashyuu to a crisp yet again, leaving him standing in place while he writhed from the pain that ripped through his burnt flesh. It was like he was paralyzed from the burn. Was it a secondary effect of her magic? He wasn't sure but he had to figure out a way to get around her and quick. Maris pulled her whip back and spun it above her head then sent it sailing in a straight line at Mashyuu's chest. "Fire lance!" She called out just before the whip struck Mashyuu. There he stood, frozen in place as the whip charged his bare chest. The moment before it made contact he saw it, from the bracelet a second gout of fire erupted and struck Mashyuu, igniting his entire body in flames while blowing back past him to burn the air behind him as well. Mashyuu screamed out in pain and fell to his knees with his eyes rolled into the back of his head from the strike of the blow. Mashyuu growled and stood back up as the fire died down on his body. "Light Dragons Favor." Hundreds of light dragons exploded out of his body and swarmed around him, healing his wounds rapidly to give him a second wind. "Alright, I think I got your number now." You ready for this?" Mashyuu asked and Maris replied with a grin and a nod of her head. He had been slowly adapting to the style she used, keeping foes at bay with knock back spells of fire while she used her whip to make quick and powerful strikes from a medium range. Mashyuu closed his eyes and let his body go lose, ready for the next round of combat. He swore to himself that this time he would gain ground and defeat her in a single blow.

Part Three: Making the Grade

Mashyuu stood still, a cold breeze shot past the pair of Wizards while Maris snapped her whip in a steady beat from side to side. Mashyuu knew he could get through her defenses and defeat her if he simply didn't charge in a straight line. He could do that, he was sure of it. He waited for the sound of the whip to draw right above him, and it did. As it cracked the sky above him he side stepped, just far enough to keep from getting hit, then darted forward with the recoil of the whip. His feet carried him quickly and when he felt a pulse of heat coming at him Mashyuu exploded, returning to his sand form to evade a wall of fire. As he re appeared Mashyuu let a blue light emit from his body and he shouted. "Light Dragons Domain!" As he shouted this, the blue light that once pulsed from his body exploded out to surround the battle field completely. It was time to end the fight. The whip came down again and this time Mashyuu raised his right arm and let the flaming cord wrap around his forearm where his gauntlet and bracer met. The cord pulled tight and heated up the whip to an insane degree. Mashyuu growled under the pressure of the flame but managed to shake off the chain on his left wrist and catch it in his palm. His body dropped low and his foot slammed down on the whip just long enough to allow Mashyuu to pull his arm free and rush forward again. Soon he would be upon her, he just needed for the opening. Maris once again spun the whip around to create the wall of fire before her and Mashyuu used the time to under hand toss his cross on a chain to her foot. It landed softly at her side without warning as he charged forward and waited. She hadn't given up any ground and he wasn't about to let that get to him, in fact she could keep it as far as he was concerned. "Quicksilver!" Mashyuu shouted and his body became wrapped in a liquid like metal armor, a simple protection to keep him from getting hit hard by that flame again. Mashyuu condensed energy in his palms while running forward then placed his hands out towards Maris and fired off a blast of holy energy straight for her. As expected, Maris used the whip as a shield and redirected the blast of energy away from her completely, leaving Mashyuu's spell a waste. This did however get him closer to her before she realized it. Mashyuu was another few steps towards Maris and stopped suddenly when her whip came at him again. His foot stomped the ground and he shouted. "Earth Gods Basilisk Wall!" A massive stone wall shot up out of the ground and deflected Maris' attack harmlessly. Mashyuu twisted and ran around the side of the wall, using it as cover then sprang up over it like a bat out of hell. As he came up over the wall Mashyuu pulled his right hand back and let sand whirl around in his palm. He tossed it forward and commanded the spell. "Secret Art: Earth Gods Sand Twister!" The result was a tornado of sand that took everything Maris had to send packing away from her and the village. Mashyuu landed on the ground and once again charged. Maris was starting to take deep breaths of air, running on fumes as it were. A red dome exploded out of her body and that was what Mashyuu was waiting for. He almost grinned as he shouted the activation word for the blue light spell he had cast earlier. "Alright lets do this. Transition!" Suddenly he he vanished and re appeared next to Maris, while the chain he had tossed towards her took the spot he was once at. Mashyuu first pointed towards her with his palm, three stone pillars slammed up into Maris, knocking her off balance while Mashyuu dropped to a knee. The ground split under her and swallowed Maris down to her neck while crushing her body. Mashyuu followed up by pulling his right arm back as sand flowed out of his forearm and created a sharp blade. Mashyuu darted forward and struck Maris as the ground spit her back out. The combination left Maris laying on her back, drawing heavy breaths of air while trying to not beg for mercy. Slowly her hand came up and she nodded her head. "Okay, you did as I asked, you have passed my test and have earned this weapon. The flame of the balor is yours now." She congratulated Mashyuu as he helped her stand. Maris took off her whip and placed it in the God Slayers hand with a smile on her face. "Thank you for such an amazing gift Maris, I will keep this safe and use it when the time is right." Mashyuu and Maris walked towards the village again, speaking of life with his parents so he could learn more of the family he lost so long ago and what they were like in the prime of their lives. The two spend the evening having dinner at the home of Maris while going over the battle they shared and what was going through their heads during said fight. As the night wound down Mashyuu said his goodbyes and returned home to Kenna and Itsu, ready to start a new job in the morning for better or worse.

WC: 3129

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:16 pm